PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade not happy about the Refs not following the Script!!

Hulk Hogan
01-09-2011, 04:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFA5vSjvzGk

"Dwhistle is so used to getting foul calls when guys breathe on him without any contact what so ever, in so much that in the Miami vs Bucks game, he reacted when the refs deviated from the script.

Shouting off the camera... "If it arn't broke, don't fix it!""

:oldlol: :facepalm

Papaya Petee
01-09-2011, 04:34 PM
:roll: Man you honestly have no ****ing life. Going around all day on a basketball forum talking about Durant, Wade and LeBron and how much fouls they draw. You're sad.

blablabla
01-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Jumping around like a lil kid

catch24
01-09-2011, 04:35 PM
:roll: Man you honestly have no ****ing life. Going around all day on a basketball forum talking about Durant, Wade and LeBron and how much fouls they draw. You're sad.

Pretty much what I said earlier. It's pathetic.

Meticode
01-09-2011, 04:36 PM

"Dwhistle is so used to getting foul calls when guys breathe on him without any contact what so ever, in so much that in the Miami vs Bucks game, he reacted when the refs deviated from the script.

It makes me sad. Wade didn't even get touched and he's acting like someone just bulldozed into him effecting his shot. It makes me sick seeing players cry-baby like this.

It made me sick when LeBron did this in Cleveland. He would start whining about not getting a call I would almost yell at the TV, "Put your head down and go and play!"

LeFraud Shames
01-09-2011, 04:37 PM

What's sad is Wade's new personality.

When you act like a bitch, you get treated like one.

Walduś
01-09-2011, 04:41 PM
d-whistle mad :lol

Clutch
01-09-2011, 04:52 PM
:lol

Irish
01-09-2011, 04:58 PM
I like Wade normally, but can't stick up for him here.

Hate to see this sort of stuff happen.

catch24
01-09-2011, 04:58 PM
Pretty much what I said earlier. It's pathetic.

Regardless of how you feel about the original poster, the original post is legit.

Did you really just NEG me for that?

N0Skillz
01-09-2011, 05:00 PM

LOL he mad

Indian guy
01-09-2011, 05:01 PM
I don't know about Wade, but LeBron was fouled a good 4-5 times in the 4th qtr without once going to the line. The poorest officiated qtr I have seen all season.

Hulk Hogan
01-09-2011, 05:03 PM

He is right, you have to separate the assertion from the asserter.
You cannot allow your emotional state to cloud your judgement on the topic at hand!

N0Skillz
01-09-2011, 05:04 PM
D Whistle gets mad when he doesn't match the freethrows the other team has =p

imdaman99
man i used to like wade, i wanted him on the knicks because i somehow knew lebron was using the knicks for attention. but i cant root for that guy (obviously bein on the evil Heat empire lol), not even personal success. untouched and complaining like a baby. reminds me of that play when kobe blocked iverson clean and iverson sneering at the ref, like how dare you let someone that close to me. not that kobe hasnt done that himself plenty of times.

i guess all the superstars do it...******* :lol

Walduś
ha ha

heyhey
01-09-2011, 05:07 PM
He is right, you have to separate the assertion from the asserter.
You cannot allow your emotional state to cloud your judgement on the topic at hand!

:applause: :applause: catch24 was engaging in argumentum ad hominem. That was a righteous neg meticode.

lol dwayde must have left his gameshark at home cause he definitely lost the combination for ref mode.

Clutch
01-09-2011, 05:08 PM
I would like to see referees allowing more contact.

It's hard to watch the game turning into the free-throw shooting contest.

Also I would like them to stop calling technical for every bullshit

ginobli2311
01-09-2011, 05:17 PM
i love wade. but i hate when players show up the refs....especially when they don't get fouled.

its just not wade specific. i see almost every star pull this crap all the time. they have all gotten so spoiled getting bailout calls left and right now in this soft ass defensive era. its been such a joke since 06.

tpols
01-09-2011, 05:23 PM
i love wade. but i hate when players show up the refs....especially when they don't get fouled.

its just not wade specific. i see almost every star pull this crap all the time. they have all gotten so spoiled getting bailout calls left and right now in this soft ass defensive era. its been such a joke since 06.
THAT is what I am talking about. Wade plays to get to the line more than any player I've seen to the point where if he gets in the paint, he's yelling and expecting a foul no matter what. He may not get them everytime but he sure as hell expects them.

I mean did you see that? The dude played the ball and went for the block.. literally ZERO contact. Not even a millimeter of that guys skin touched any part of wade, wade bricked the layup, and he got pissed because he wasn't gifted a pair of FTs. I mean he expected a foul call when he wasn't even touched!

The sad thing is this is a foul call at least 50% of the time...

HiphopRelated
01-09-2011, 05:32 PM
THAT is what I am talking about. Wade plays to get to the line more than any player I've seen to the point where if he gets in the paint, he's yelling and expecting a foul no matter what. He may not get them everytime but he sure as hell expects them.

I mean did you see that? The dude played the ball and went for the block.. literally ZERO contact. Not even a millimeter of that guys skin touched any part of wade, wade bricked the layup, and he got pissed because he wasn't gifted a pair of FTs. I mean he expected a foul call when he wasn't even touched!

"to the point where if he gets in the paint, he's yelling and expecting a foul no matter what. He may not get them everytime but he sure as hell expects them.
"

That's Kobe, he's the only player that yells on the way to the rim, though they all b1tch afterwards

MayCeltics
01-09-2011, 05:40 PM

That's the environment the superstar calls has created. When calls don't go their way they berate the officials. Officials clearly made the right call, no foul. D-Whistle should be embarrassed

imdaman99
01-09-2011, 05:44 PM
That's the environment the superstar calls has created. When calls don't go their way they berate the officials. Officials clearly made the right call, no foul. D-Whistle should be embarrassed
yeah berating is never good, but i dont mind it when the refs blatantly miss a call. i hate when stoudamire gets technicals on those. hacked and he throws his hand up and quick technical.

Derka
01-09-2011, 05:45 PM
It was a shameful display and perfectly indicative of what the Superstar Call attitude has created: entitlement.

You see it the worst from Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Pierce...its shameful.

madmax
01-09-2011, 05:48 PM
I don't know about Wade, but LeBron was fouled a good 4-5 times in the 4th qtr without once going to the line. The poorest officiated qtr I have seen all season.

:applause:
It's funny how no one even mentions that Lebron was getting murdered in the paint that game...guess it doesn't fit haters agenda then:lol

LEFT4DEAD
01-09-2011, 05:49 PM
He is my favourite player since his first game in NBA but I must say that I was just :facepalm when he reacted like that against Bucks.

But to be honest, every star in NBA is doing that sometimes. Kobe and Gasol did the same thing couple of times against Miami.

gilalizard
01-09-2011, 05:51 PM
They're addressing this the wrong way too. They're calling techs on the player complaining, when they've spoiled those players to the point they actually expect calls on nothing and throw tantrums when they don't get them. Wade is literally hopping up and down like some child denied the ice cream or toy he wanted.

What they should do is sit each team down in the preseason and say: No more fouls called on incidental contact. No more fouls called on "creating contact". No more star treatment/bail-out calls. Don't bother complaining, it's not going to ever change the call.

Then actually call the game that way.

pegasus
01-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Let the journey of "The Whistles" coming back down to earth begin!

Derka
01-09-2011, 05:56 PM
They're addressing this the wrong way too. They're calling techs on the player complaining, when they've spoiled those players to the point they actually expect calls on nothing and throw tantrums when they don't get them. Wade is literally hopping up and down like some child denied the ice cream or toy he wanted.

What they should do is sit each team down in the preseason and say: No more fouls called on incidental contact. No more fouls called on "creating contact". No more star treatment/bail-out calls. Don't bother complaining, it's not going to ever change the call.

Then actually call the game that way.

I like the theory but I worry about how gets implemented evenly with the slate of officials we're dealing with here. Too many of these guys like to think they should be a part of the action, a part of the story on the floor. See Joe Crawford, Dick Bavetta, Bennett Salvatore and Bob Delaney for proof on that.

Patrick Chewing
01-09-2011, 05:57 PM
This ain't the Finals, Wade.

2swift4u
01-09-2011, 06:04 PM
stupid behaviour of wade, no doubt. I guess he just had such a bad game that night that he would have pretty badly needed a call... I think he should have yelled at himself instead.. but wait.. that would have been a technical foul aswell :D

gilalizard
01-09-2011, 06:11 PM
I like the theory but I worry about how gets implemented evenly with the slate of officials we're dealing with here. Too many of these guys like to think they should be a part of the action, a part of the story on the floor. See Joe Crawford, Dick Bavetta, Bennett Salvatore and Bob Delaney for proof on that.

Yeah I know. It's a fantasy of mine with little chance of being made reality.

There's the ref problem. And then there's the problem of Stern and the league making the game about the quality of the competition more than showcasing star player highlights, with and1's that let them swagger up to the FT line after.

Eldrunko247
01-09-2011, 06:27 PM
That's just proof the NBA gifted him his championship.

JohnWall2
01-09-2011, 06:33 PM
^ it MUST BE!!

M.V.P
01-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Being relatively new, I don't know much about any posters so far, but the post itself was pretty accurate. This is one of the most annoying things you see in the league, especially when it's very obvious the player was never touched...

Eldrunko247
01-09-2011, 06:39 PM
^ it MUST BE!!
Certainly helped. Even "T Mac" an NBA player was more than suspicious.

Meticode
01-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Why are you asking me? I gave you a negative reputation on that post and I signed it. In other words, yes I did.

Meticode
01-09-2011, 06:43 PM
^ it MUST BE!!
If you watch that series either it was rigged, or it was one of the biggest displays of bad officiating during a NBA series ever the way Wade paraded to the line.

Meticode
01-09-2011, 06:44 PM
If he didn't get a technical foul there I would've flipped out.

catch24
01-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Why are you asking me? I gave you a negative reputation on that post and I signed it. In other words, yes I did.

It was a rhetorical question. Lets be honest, when LeBron was in Cleveland you had no problem with him whining about these type of calls. Now that he's in Miami...

I think you know where I'm going with this.

Zack Ryder
01-09-2011, 06:46 PM
:oldlol:

JohnWall2
01-09-2011, 06:47 PM
:lol

chris2010
01-09-2011, 06:48 PM
D-Whistle

thomaspynchon
01-09-2011, 07:05 PM
That's insane. Literally no foul whatsoever and Wade is jumping around whining like an ape.

macpierce
01-09-2011, 07:09 PM
it's pretty obvious wade was waiting for the contact and that ruined his concentration but the foul/whistle never came so he threw a hissy fit.

tpols
01-09-2011, 07:13 PM
it's pretty obvious wade was waiting for the contact and that ruined his concentration but the foul/whistle never came so he threw a hissy fit.
yea.. he thought the guy would hit him but instead the bucks defender just jumped and slapped the backboard, forcing wade to put the ball higher off the glass to avoid the block and he missed. And then he basically threw a hissy fit.

If I were a coach, I would love to show this to him.:oldlol:

Walduś
01-09-2011, 07:18 PM
That's insane. Literally no foul whatsoever and Wade is jumping around whining like an ape.
:oldlol:

ginobli2311
01-09-2011, 07:29 PM

i'm not debating that. but that is the game today. the simple fact is that wade is better at penetrating and finishing around the rim than just about anyone else in the league....so of course he's going to get even more calls than even other stars.

and i actually don't think wade complains as much as others. kobe is actually the worst complainer right now. he is constantly throwing his fists at the refs every single time he doesn't get a call....most of the time he's not touched. a good example is that play in the finals when pierce beat him to the loose ball and wrestled it away and kobe freaked out at the refs and started screaming and flailing his arms around. LOL....how could any ref take him seriously after that? he wants a loose ball foul there?

give me a break.

all these guys pull this crap. this is what the nba wanted....and they got it. they have created 15 guys that think they are jordan. the nba artificially created some of these stars and this is the fall out. these players are too reliant on bail out calls to excel.

Meticode
01-09-2011, 07:32 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/170/373285073_cd7b9ec247_o.jpg

kizut1659
01-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Wade should be just grateful the refs delivered him the championship in 2006on bs whistles (especially at the end of game 5). In my opinion the Heat were the most undeserving champions of all time.

kizut1659
01-09-2011, 08:06 PM
That's just proof the NBA gifted him his championship.

yeap cannot agree more.

XxSMSxX
01-09-2011, 08:09 PM
It makes me sad. Wade didn't even get touched and he's acting like someone just bulldozed into him effecting his shot. It makes me sick seeing players cry-baby like this.

It made me sick when LeBron did this in Cleveland. He would start whining about not getting a call I would almost yell at the TV, "Put your head down and go and play!"

This. He literally did not get touched and is crying like a little girl, NBA players are spoiled little brats :banghead:

#1SportsFan86
01-09-2011, 08:14 PM

Speak the truth...the refs will make it up to D-Whistle when the playoffs start so he souldn't be so mad.

Mr. Jabbar
01-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Wade is getting bad habits, but thats the refs fault, not him. For letting him get used to that "special" treatment.

Star treatment is really the WORSE single thing about the NBA at the moment.

Peteballa
01-09-2011, 08:19 PM
1. I agree Wade needs to stfu.
2. That being said, you have no life. At all.

ace_gold_26
01-09-2011, 09:15 PM
lol hulk hogan why do you hate the heat so much? Why dont you start a thread when kobe does this shit everytime ever superstar seems to complain when they dont get a foul called its not just wade.

Vragrant
01-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Wade did overreact on that play no question.

I saw that game, and on the previous plays before, Wade got a couple of no calls before that (where he threw his hands up indicating he got it) you combine the fact he was shooting terribly and he just completely lost it.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
01-09-2011, 09:53 PM
He's as gangsta as any spoiled fvcking kid in America or Russia or anywhere. Look at the face of Eddie House, acting like.. well supporting the prime ape in his 'situation'. This is National Geographic material, folks. 'And we see him all hopping now, expressing his disagreement'.

If someone acted like that in the 80's or even 90's, just like that, like a kid.. I personally would vomit, never turn that shit on again. But people still watch it nowadays because they are high on subliminal violence. People would laugh at him so ****ing hard for acting like that, but now they are dazed and confused and don't know what to do. Just wait to get home to express it online. :violin:

Give me a scientific chamber, with scientists observing me, and I swear I'd kill him in a milisecond. <3

JohnWall2
01-09-2011, 09:54 PM
1. I agree Wade needs to stfu.
2. That being said, you have no life. At all.
:eek: every1 usin dat now days

Burgz
01-09-2011, 09:55 PM

isn't that the point of a basketball forum in the first place? He can post whatever he likes

OrlandoAnderson
01-09-2011, 10:13 PM

who the fk do you think you are

#1SportsFan86
01-09-2011, 10:42 PM
He's as gangsta as any spoiled fvcking kid in America or Russia or anywhere. Look at the face of Eddie House, acting like.. well supporting the prime ape in his 'situation'. This is National Geographic material, folks. 'And we see him all hopping now, expressing his disagreement'.

If someone acted like that in the 80's or even 90's, just like that, like a kid.. I personally would vomit, never turn that shit on again. But people still watch it nowadays because they are high on subliminal violence. People would laugh at him so ****ing hard for acting like that, but now they are dazed and confused and don't know what to do. Just wait to get home to express it online. :violin:

Give me a scientific chamber, with scientists observing me, and I swear I'd kill him in a milisecond. <3

F*ck your racist post for saying some bullsh*t like that.

MrJohnWall
01-09-2011, 10:43 PM
:applause: Hulk Hogan continues to make great post

Wade is one of the most spoiled superstars in the NBA

His outrage was digusting. When the refs blew the whistle i thought they were going to make a late call. I was about to punch my screen

WIthout biased officiating Wade is a border line superstar definately not a all time great

Micku
01-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Wade passed on a open shot. Bah. You gott'a shoot that.

sekachu
01-09-2011, 11:54 PM

Good acting, we should call him D-act, he stare the refs in anger, sometimes it just pissed you off

Hulk Hogan
03-17-2011, 12:38 AM

and the tantrum continues... when wade doesn't hear the whistle his reaction isn't pretty. Even if no one actually touched him!

SavageMode
03-17-2011, 12:40 AM
and the tantrum continues... when wade doesn't hear the whistle his reaction isn't pretty. Even if no one actually touched him!
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6xevuPNm11qcexbyo1_500.jpg
http://andrewhillman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/400px-Broom_icon.svg_.png

04mzwach
03-17-2011, 12:41 AM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6xevuPNm11qcexbyo1_500.jpg
http://andrewhillman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/400px-Broom_icon.svg_.png
You make no sense?

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-17-2011, 12:43 AM

what makes me even sicker is watching lebron and wade go to the basket looking for the foul call more so than making their shot.

AirTupac
03-17-2011, 12:44 AM
Looked like a foul but he went way overboard.

Scientist
03-17-2011, 12:45 AM
D-Whistle

ashbelly
03-17-2011, 12:46 AM
Looked like a foul but he went way overboard.

it was a foul. the play changed the game tremedously, but we just have to bite the nail on this one.

whoartthou
03-17-2011, 12:47 AM

is this dude really a bulls fan?

AirTupac
03-17-2011, 12:48 AM
it was a foul. the play changed the game tremedously, but we just have to bite the nail on this one.

Pretty sure Miami would have still lost.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-17-2011, 12:49 AM
gobb's slobbing my knob as his job

posted on the youtube link :lol

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-17-2011, 12:49 AM
exactly...gtfo w/ tremedously

Clocian-IGN
03-17-2011, 12:52 AM
d-whistle is truly pathetic. i wonder how he would be compared to rose if he didn't get the free calls he gets. :facepalm:

ashbelly
03-17-2011, 12:53 AM
d-whistle is truly pathetic. i wonder how he would be compared to rose if he didn't get the free calls he gets. :facepalm:

Wade>> Rose. u mad ??

SavageMode
03-17-2011, 12:54 AM
Wade>> Rose. u mad ??
dey mad

ashbelly
03-17-2011, 12:57 AM

If the call was made, we could've been down 6 pts. instead they didn't call it, thunder made a 3 point shot off the play, wade and spo got a tech for the play and the lead went to 11 points. You don't see the difference ? but anyway a lose is a lose.. on to the next game.

AirTupac
03-17-2011, 12:59 AM
If the call was made, we could've been down 6 pts. instead they didn't call it, thunder made a 3 point shot off the play, wade and spo got a tech for the play and the lead went to 11 points. You don't see the difference ? but anyway a lose is a lose.. on to the next game.

Too bad Wade and Spo over reacted then. :oldlol:

Dengness9
03-17-2011, 02:29 AM
Wade>> Rose. u mad ??

Bulls >>>> Heat

U mad????

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 02:31 AM
Bulls >>>> Heat

U mad????
Which Bulls? This one?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/27517_115605011792910_6443_n.jpg

Nah, Heat > All.

Wade > Rose.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2281/umad2.png

Colby Brian
03-17-2011, 02:32 AM

the last 3 minutes of laker/heat game was the worst officiating this season

pmj
03-17-2011, 02:56 AM
I don't know if they showed it on ESPN, but on Sunsports down here they showed the back angle and Ibaka literally put his left hand on Wade's shoulder, propping himself up higher and holding Wade down.... that's definitely a foul.

And we were down 7 ashbelly, if Wade makes both that's down 5, instead Durant makes a 3 and 1/2 of the free throws and it's down 11. Huge swing, bad call.

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 02:57 AM
Erm you wonder huh?

He'll OWN Rose's ass.

Dwade305
03-17-2011, 03:00 AM
Better defender.
Better at initiating contact with the defender, and not letting injury scare him (Dwight got Rose traumatized for life:lol )
Both streaky shooters
Stronger
Has a post game
Should I go on and on and on?

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 03:04 AM
Better defender.
Better at initiating contact with the defender, and not letting injury scare him (Dwight got Rose traumatized for life:lol )
Both streaky shooters
Stronger
Has a post game
Should I go on and on and on?
Haha don't need to, although we ALL know it's really on and on and on.:cheers:

But I scared we'll get Bulls fans back to reality and fuming mad.:roll:

pmj
03-17-2011, 03:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8Bu2p.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Sexfo.jpg

Bad no call imo.

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 03:16 AM

Bad no call imo.
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!!!!:facepalm :banghead: :banghead: :rant :banghead:

This is the deciding factor in our "loss". Fluke game, rigged. We should have won. Wade was dominating OKC's ass, ref had to cool him down.

ballerz
03-17-2011, 03:25 AM

This is the deciding factor in our "loss". Fluke game, rigged. We should have won. Wade was dominating OKC's ass, ref had to cool him down.
dominating? he shot 7-21 and OKC just outplayed you. Stop acting like the game came down to that call

MayCeltics
03-17-2011, 03:42 AM

Bad no call imo.

You play on not throw a hissyfit like little bitch. D-Whistle tantrum not a good luck for grown ass man.

nashisbest
03-17-2011, 04:03 AM
chill... these 2 teams are never gonna see each other in the playoffs... not this year at least

Harion
03-17-2011, 04:39 AM
i srsly want to see Hogan's thread creating permission revoked. guy does nothing but troll. he makes more topics about the Heat than his own team. pathetic.

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 04:41 AM
i srsly want to see Hogan's thread creating permission revoked. guy does nothing but troll. he makes more topics about the Heat than his own team. pathetic.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

tomtucker
03-17-2011, 05:29 AM
just curious...how can you post when it reads "banned" besides your name?

prodnus
03-17-2011, 06:16 AM
just curious...how can you post when it reads "banned" besides your name?
He probably just changed his title in 'User CP'

2swift4u
03-17-2011, 06:26 AM

Bad no call imo.

nica angle.. looks like a foul to me. usually the players know when they get fouled, which probably explains Wade's reaction. Lately the Refs haven't given him and Lebron much I gotta say.. still he needs to shut up and keep on playing instead of hurting his team with technical fouls!

JGXEN
03-17-2011, 06:31 AM
Wade looks like a kid jumping in anger when someone doesn't give him the lolipop

pmj
03-17-2011, 09:06 AM
You play on not throw a hissyfit like little bitch. D-Whistle tantrum not a good luck for grown ass man.

I'm pretty sure EVERY well known player EVER has got a tech at one time or another arguing a call.

HylianNightmare
03-17-2011, 09:22 AM
Like a whiny bit

jasonresno
03-17-2011, 12:30 PM
D-Whistle is one of the most annoying players in the league. It's a shame when a supposed superstar HAS to rely on the refs to "get his".

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 12:31 PM
D-Whistle is one of the most annoying players in the league. It's a shame when a supposed superstar HAS to rely on the refs to "get his".
You mean KD-Whistle.

jasonresno
03-17-2011, 12:31 PM
You mean KD-Whistle.
Definitely. I'm no fan of Durant either. Any player that NEEDS the FT line to be effective is shit to me.

brownmamba00
03-17-2011, 12:35 PM
You mean KD-Whistle.
But you love KD

:roll:

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 12:36 PM
But you love KD

:roll:
:rant :banghead: :banghead: :no: :cry: :cry:

Cangri
03-17-2011, 12:37 PM
You mean KD-Whistle.
Both are annoying.

That last play was a foul but Wade has been crying for fouls every fking game it gets annoying like sht and it just backfired in that play.

It's also like Kobe's current treatment from the refs, they don't call the fouls on him that they used to call because he's also spoiled.

Meticode
03-17-2011, 12:55 PM
what makes me even sicker is watching lebron and wade go to the basket looking for the foul call more so than making their shot.
I agree. The amount of freethrows doesn't bother me. Dwight Howard who leads the league in free throw attempts legitimately gets banged around down low. I haven't watched many Thunder games but Durant seems to get the benefit of a lot of fouls for him, but when he doesn't get the call it doesn't seem like he cries and whines about it like Wade has been doing this season (yet). I could be wrong about this, like I said I haven't watched many Thunder games.

I've personally never seen Wade so demonstrative about no-calls for him. It almost feels like he needs those calls to bail him out in the fear of failing with their new un-legitimate "dynasty" right now.

You know as I said before even when LeBron was in Cleveland and everything was good there I would still get pissed at LeBron. There were even times during game-threads where LeBron would clearly get the benefit of the call during a crucial part of the game and I would say, "He shouldn't of gotten that call."

Last night when Wade didn't get a foul called on him against Ibaka. It should have been a foul, but damn, don't cry about it. Wade was literally almost about to cry. Wailing his arms, banging the padding. If it's a key game against a Eastern team, I could understand that, or a playoff game. But it's a game against the Thunder, that of which you probably won't even see in the playoffs. Damn.

In the end, play for the game and shot. Not for nothing or foul.

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:00 PM
Someone Photoshop a picture of Wade and Durant hugging or shaking hands or something and in the picture having Wade presenting Durant with the Whistle.

Dwade305
03-17-2011, 01:14 PM
Someone Photoshop a picture of Wade and Durant hugging or shaking hands or something and in the picture having Wade presenting Durant with the Whistle.
Instead of passing the torch, passing the whistle:lol

Hulk Hogan
03-17-2011, 01:16 PM
I agree. The amount of freethrows doesn't bother me. Dwight Howard who leads the league in free throw attempts legitimately gets banged around down low. I haven't watched many Thunder games but Durant seems to get the benefit of a lot of fouls for him, but when he doesn't get the call it doesn't seem like he cries and whines about it like Wade has been doing this season (yet). I could be wrong about this, like I said I haven't watched many Thunder games.

I've personally never seen Wade so demonstrative about no-calls for him. It almost feels like he needs those calls to bail him out in the fear of failing with their new un-legitimate "dynasty" right now.

You know as I said before even when LeBron was in Cleveland and everything was good there I would still get pissed at LeBron. There were even times during game-threads where LeBron would clearly get the benefit of the call during a crucial part of the game and I would say, "He shouldn't of gotten that call."

Last night when Wade didn't get a foul called on him against Ibaka. It should have been a foul, but damn, don't cry about it. Wade was literally almost about to cry. Wailing his arms, banging the padding. If it's a key game against a Eastern team, I could understand that, or a playoff game. But it's a game against the Thunder, that of which you probably won't even see in the playoffs. Damn.

In the end, play for the game and shot. Not for nothing or foul.

Its nothing new.

Worst part is that they didn't even touch him... :facepalm

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Instead of passing the torch, passing the whistle:lol
Exactly! Your Photoshopped avatar (which I cannot find on Google) is what reminded me of it.

tpols
03-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Wade had more than double the amount of FTs than durant had last night.:oldlol: There will be no passing of the whistle.

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:19 PM
Its nothing new.

Worst part is that they didn't even touch him... :facepalm
Well, I wasn't talking about just one game. I was talking about his in his career. What i meant was I haven't seen him whine so much until this year for whatever reason. I know the Bucks game was ridiculous. I commented on it back on the first page.

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:20 PM
Wade had more than double the amount of FTs than durant had last night.:oldlol: There will be no passing of the whistle.
Durant has had more freethrows per game attempted than Wade the last two seasons I thought?

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 01:21 PM
Durant got the so-called "whistle" for couple of years now. Calls are what Durant is making a living on. Shit player.:facepalm

Rnbizzle
03-17-2011, 01:23 PM
Nice avatar ^ LOL :lol

But yeah the lack of whistles Wade DID deserve yesterday cost them the game.

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 01:24 PM
Nice avatar ^ LOL :lol

But yeah the lack of whistles Wade DID deserve yesterday cost them the game.
:cry: :banghead: Lost an avy bet. But the loss was a fluke in my humble opinion because of the deciding and crucial no call on Wade. Refs screwed the Heat, I never would have though...

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Durant got the so-called "whistle" for couple of years now. Calls are what Durant is making a living on. Shit player.:facepalm
The same can be said for Wade, except change it to "Calls are what Wade lived off of in getting a ring" :confusedshrug:

tpols
03-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Durant has had more freethrows per game attempted than Wade the last two seasons I thought?
I don't know, but wade is the FIFTH leading player in the history of basketball in terms of FTs per game career average behind some of the greatest big men to ever play the game.. Wilt, Petit, and Shaq. It's pretty crazy.

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:26 PM
:cry: :banghead: Lost an avy bet. But the loss was a fluke in my humble opinion because of the deciding and crucial no call on Wade. Refs screwed the Heat, I never would have though...
I feel it wouldn't of made a difference...

One, it was almost a ten point lead.

Two, Wade didn't make the shot, he probably would've bricked one of the free throws anyway.

Three, they were down...LeBron would've taken the last shot and choked anyhow.

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:27 PM
I don't know, but wade is the FIFTH leading player in the history of basketball in terms of FTs per game career average behind some of the greatest big men to ever play the game.. Wilt, Petit, and Shaq. It's pretty crazy.
On this pace I'm sure Durant will be up there.

DRose1899
03-17-2011, 01:29 PM
The same can be said for Wade, except change it to "Calls are what Wade lived off of in getting a ring" :confusedshrug:
Just admit your big three sucked big time last night :facepalm:
There's some phantom calls for perkins too. :rolleyes:

Rnbizzle
03-17-2011, 01:30 PM

Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree.

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Just admit your big three sucked big time last night :facepalm:
There's some phantom calls for perkins too. :rolleyes:
Your reply confuses me. Are you talking to me or? Because I'm not a Thunder fan.

DRose1899
03-17-2011, 01:32 PM
Wutt :lol:
OKC can argue same shit for some perkins calls.

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 01:34 PM
You have always been a reasonable and logical poster. Not blinded by homerism like some OKC stans here.:cheers:

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:37 PM
You have always been a reasonable and logical poster. Not blinded by homerism like some OKC stans here.:cheers:
I have a questino for you, what do you think about the no-foul call in the Bucks game Wade had and he went off? Do you think it should've been a foul? The right call?

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 01:40 PM
I have a questino for you, what do you think about the no-foul call in the Bucks game Wade had and he went off? Do you think it should've been a foul? The right call?
From my unbiased view as an audience, I think it's a no-call. Wade himself obviously knows way better, being the victim, hence the emotions. Showing such emotion can only mean that he's super passionate about the game and his sheer determination to win.

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:43 PM
From my unbiased view as an audience, I think it's a no-call. Wade himself obviously knows way better, being the victim, hence the emotions. Showing such emotion can only mean that he's super passionate about the game and his sheer determination to win.
Okay, at least we're straight there. Because if you said it should've been a foul I would've called you a homer right off.

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Okay, at least we're straight there. Because if you said it should've been a foul I would've called you a homer right off.
Well but the OKC one was a foul I say. And a very crucial one, hence loss was a fluke to me as a homer.:pimp: :pimp:

Fvck that avy!!!!:( :mad:

Hulk Hogan
03-17-2011, 01:46 PM

He is a homer... :confusedshrug:

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Well but the OKC one was a foul I say. And a very crucial one, hence loss was a fluke to me as a homer.:pimp: :pimp:
It was a foul, but there's no way to determine if they would've won the game. They would've still been down and he still would've had to hit both freethrows. It's up for argument. They were down most of the game anyway, so I didn't see them winning when the fourth quarter started.

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:48 PM
Maybe to a point, but there's a difference between being blind and competent.

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 01:49 PM
lol this tool...
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/files/original/Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

pegasus
03-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Wade has quickly become the most unlikable player in the league. There are calls that most players would get 50/50; this dude gets %95 of them and still cries/b!tches about the other 5 percent.

I've got no respect left for him. He doesn't even shoot the ball without first trying the pump fake-get-under-the-defender move.

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 01:50 PM
It was a foul, but there's no way to determine if they would've won the game. They would've still been down and he still would've had to hit both freethrows. It's up for argument. They were down most of the game anyway, so I didn't see them winning when the fourth quarter started.
Fair enough. Yeah good point, our recent 4th quarter performance has been pretty sub par. We gotta boost some clutch-ness pronto.:pimp: :pimp:

Hulk Hogan
03-17-2011, 01:51 PM
Wade has quickly become the most unlikable player in the league. There are calls that most players would get 50/50; this dude gets %95 of them and still cries/b!tches about the other 5 percent.

I've got no respect left for him. He doesn't even shoot the ball without first trying the pump fake-get-under-the-defender move.

The story of Wade's career right here.

AirTupac
03-17-2011, 01:52 PM

Do you ever just TAKE a loss? Wade would have probably missed one of them anyways and he didn't get an and1. Take the loss like a man.

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 01:52 PM
The story of Wade's career right here.
You have a very special gift.

Hating the one player whose better than Kobe currently.

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:57 PM
We gotta boost some clutch-ness pronto.:pimp: :pimp:
Three words...

Joel ****ing Anthony

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Three words...

Joel ****ing Anthony
:(

Wonder if they have some team clutch ranking or not...

Shit will be embarrassing.:banghead:

Meticode
03-17-2011, 01:59 PM

You know what's worse on that? I noticed last night when Wade didn't get some calls LeBron would argue too about it. I'm just like, "Oh shit, now LeBron and Wade have to argue about no-calls at the same time." :cry: I felt like I was going to bust a tear for the torture of watching that.

Meticode
03-17-2011, 02:00 PM
:(

Wonder if they have some team clutch ranking or not...

Shit will be embarrassing.:banghead:
? Not sure if you know but they showed teams taking a game winning or game tieing shot at the buzzer at the end of games. Heat were last in the league at 1 for 16. Not sure if that's what you meant, but they were by far last and not even close.

Hulk Hogan
03-17-2011, 02:01 PM
You have a very special gift.

Hating the one player whose better than Kobe currently.

Look dude. Cut it out. I don't hate wade, he was one of my favorite players before he changed his game to be so referee centered.

I can't like a guy whose game is based on the referee giving him the benefit of the call.

A guy who doesn't even shoot a jumper unless he's trying to jump into the defender.

I didn't tune into the NBA to watch a guy shoot freethrows.
There is no entertainment in that.

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 02:02 PM
? Not sure if you know but they showed teams taking a game winning or game tieing shot at the buzzer at the end of games. Heat were last in the league at 1 for 16. Not sure if that's what you meant, but they were by far last and not even close.
We're the best team in the league and can't close out games. We need some D-Wade clutch mode. Not Lebron 4th quarter ISO.:facepalm

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 02:03 PM
Look dude. Cut it out. I don't hate wade, he was one of my favorite players before he changed his game to be so referee centered.

I can't like a guy whose game is based on the referee giving him the benefit of the call.

A guy who doesn't even shoot a jumper unless he's trying to jump into the defender.

I didn't tune into the NBA to watch a guy shoot freethrows.
There is no entertainment in that.
Well then what's your opinion on the ULTIMATE refs child, Kevin Durant?:confusedshrug:

Dwade305
03-17-2011, 02:15 PM
LOL Kobe has shot about 400 more ft's from 03-04 to 09-10 compared to Wade. U :mad: ???
In before your excuse how Kobe deserved everyone of them:oldlol:

Meticode
03-17-2011, 02:17 PM
We're the best team in the league and can't close out games. We need some D-Wade clutch mode. Not Lebron 4th quarter ISO.:facepalm
They're not the best team in the league.

Hulk Hogan
03-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Well then what's your opinion on the ULTIMATE refs child, Kevin Durant?:confusedshrug:

The difference is that Durant doesn't fasciate himself on drawing fouls as much unless he's in a position which will automatically get him to the line.(pull through move)

He's not the type of guy jumping into defenders, or flaring to get free throws.

Secondly, he doesn't complain. Wade gets mad, his facial expression completely changes. He looks like he's gonna slaughter someone with a blade knife or some-shit. He then whines and bangs at any object, shouts and scream at the referees.

Thirdly, he doesn't play to score, he plays to get freethrow. Durant wants to score he doesn't want to get to the line!

Durant is bad, but wade is HORRIBLE!

Hulk Hogan
03-17-2011, 02:18 PM
They're not the best team in the league.

Thats just his homerism kicking in!

Meticode
03-17-2011, 02:22 PM
LOL Kobe has shot about 400 more ft's from 03-04 to 09-10 compared to Wade. U :mad: ???
In before your excuse how Kobe deserved everyone of them:oldlol:
While you're correct your point is misplaced, considering Kobe wasn't getting the calls early in his career either. 03-04 Kobe had already been in the league for 6 or 7 years and was an established veteran. Wade was a rookie. The key thing you must look at is FTA per game for their career. Kobe is at 7.6 and Wade is at 9.2.

koBEDABEST
03-17-2011, 02:51 PM
am i the only that thought he got fouled? if i remember corretly the guys arm was on his back and, im not sure about this one, was also pushing him.

im not an expert on fouls tho and didnt rewatch the sequence since tho so yeh.

Meticode
03-17-2011, 02:58 PM
am i the only that thought he got fouled? if i remember corretly the guys arm was on his back and, im not sure about this one, was also pushing him.

If you're talking about the Thunder game last night, yes I feel Wade got fouled.

StacksOnDeck
03-17-2011, 03:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zurH6_hkXBw

Imagine this happened to crybaby Wade...

PurpleChuck
03-17-2011, 03:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zurH6_hkXBw

Imagine this happened to crybaby Wade...
:eek: Just wow...the degree of favoritism OKC gets.

Mr. Jabbar
03-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Hulk Hogan, like many times, is right again.

Wade was one of my favorites players too before his game turned into the free throw fest that it is nowdays. It's a shame really.

BallPhunk
03-17-2011, 03:11 PM

It was a great no call. Defender did a good job of minimal contact while still contesting, just like they did against LeBron a few weeks ago.

Either way, the no-call didn't deserve anything close to the reaction Wade gave it.

sixer6ad
03-17-2011, 06:05 PM
He should apologize. Had the referee called a foul on this play, DWade should have flown to Chicago and apologized to all of the downtown park players in the Windy City.

Embarrassing.

Eat Like A Bosh
03-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Wow... He didn't even touch Wade!

The Next Jordan
05-08-2011, 11:40 AM
For all you Heat fans. This is how D-Wade reacts when someone doesn't touch him... Yet when he fouls and/or injures someone else he more or less says "it's a man's game, it's a physical game, it happens." classic.