PDA

View Full Version : GOAT worst player in nba history

Theoo
01-11-2011, 06:37 PM
who do you think its the GOAT worst player in nba history. this is what i think what to you guys think

GOAT worst player of all time: F -kwam brown.
GOAT worst player of all time: C- Yinka Dare.
GOAT worst player of all time:F- Jerome James
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0911/biggest.transformations/images/jerome-james.jpg
GOAT worst player of all time: G-Shawn Bradley
GOAT worsy player of all time: G- Rafael Arujo ( had to make a guard because no more spots. the worst players anyways can be a center guard LMAO!)
http://raptorsarchives.ifrance.com/images/rafael%20araujo%201.jpg

2) adam morrison

3) scalabrine

4 ) pat burke ( maybe higher and lower but christian1923 was NOT accurate with his sayings.)

5) lebran james ... LMAO ,, jk,, if he anything then it is GOAT in the league and i mean not worst player!

5) olowakandi (5 is lebran james joke. have to have the joke it is funny still but the 5 is still not taken because it a joke)

6)http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/bulls/brown_090701.jpg

7) joe alexander

8) Hasheem "the anti-dream" Thabeet ( maybe higher and lower but naurudude was NOT accurate with his sayings.)

9) Danny Ferry ( maybe higher and lower but HB40TheNextStar was NOT accurate with his sayings.)

10) keith bogans ( a started for bulls but many think he a very bad player. i dont agree but it is thecommunity vote)

11) Mardy Collins. ( COMmunity wanna know how hell this guy have a contract!! damm how this guy gotted in the league i dont understand it)

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/000/334/607/GYI0060126637_crop_450x500.jpg[/QUOTE]

12) Pass this man the pill:

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/image_php_219531.jpg[/QUOTE]

honore mention: kriilenko

what to you think is more the goat worst player in nba history and to you think my list is accurate.

christian1923
01-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Pat Burke

Clutch
01-11-2011, 06:43 PM
1) adam morrison

:lol

QuebecBaller
01-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Kirilenko??? The man who got some 5x5, to be one of the worst? :banghead:

NauruDude
01-11-2011, 06:46 PM
who do you think its the GOAT worst player in nba history. this is what i think what to you guys think

GOAT: F -kwam brown.

2) adam morrison

3) scalabrine

4 ) olowokandi

5) lebran james ... LMAO ,, jk,, if he anything then it is GOAT in the league and i mean not worst player!

what to you think is more the goat worst player in nba history and to you think my list is accurate.

Kwame Brown = O rings
Adam Morrison = 2 rings
Brian Scalabrine = 1 ring
Michael Olowokandi = 0 rings
LeBron James = 0 rings.
Andrei Kirilenko is not honorable mention you b*******. He is greatest basketball player from Russia yet, and he can do it all on defense, block, steal, rebound along with assisting, scoring and inbound passing. He also has 3 5x5 plays in his career, which is 2nd best in NBA history. Even got 2 in 2002, when he was 22 years old.
I'm gonna give him some bad reputation for butting Kirilenko in the GOAT worst. I confess some else to do the same.

Theoo
01-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Pat Burke
niiice pick who is that???? should i put him in the number 3. spot or higher or lower what to you think. you have to be specific :D

Kwame Brown = O rings
Adam Morrison = 2 rings
Brian Scalabrine = 1 ring
Michael Olowokandi = 0 rings
LeBron James = 0 rings.
Andrei Kirilenko is not honorable mention you b*******. He is greatest basketball player from Russia yet, and he can do it all on defense, block, steal, rebound along with assisting, scoring and inbound passing. He also has 3 5x5 plays in his career, which is 2nd best in NBA history. Even got 2 in 2002, when he was 22 years old.
I'm gonna give him some bad reputation for butting Kirilenko in the GOAT worst. I confess some else to do the same.
man u think i care. take your biased else thread you think i careif kirelenko score a FIFTY points no , idc the have adam morrison have 2 rings he still a goat worst player in nba history. get yourself into times man

niiice pick who is that???? should i put him in the number 3. spot or higher or lower what to you think. you have to be specific :D

man u think i care. take your biased else thread you think i careif kirelenko score a FIFTY points no , idc the have adam morrison have 2 rings he still a goat worst player in nba history. get yourself into times man

wtf man who gaved me bad reputation "The NBA started before the 2000's" man ive been miami fan since 1989 you think i didnt know the nba started before that, embarrasing who did that. i watched nba when it was in 1989 thats before the 2000s man

Crystallas
01-11-2011, 07:01 PM
http://images.checkoutmycards.com/zoom/7ab31fe5-d344-4430-96fe-f06f77b6cff2.jpg

I don't know how many people remember this guy, but he was basically an international guy who was hyped up similarly to Rubio.
When he finally came to the NBA, he was a serious joke, and the Hawks did give him too many chances to show SOMETHING of value.

WOAT player in NBA history.

gasolina
01-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Somebody paste the default response to these "Worst player" threads that seem to come annually

Rose
01-11-2011, 07:06 PM
....Keith Bogans.

Theoo
01-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Somebody paste the default response to these "Worst player" threads that seem to come annually
what to you mean i never made this thread before.

....Keith Bogans.
:confusedshrug: hes started for a bulls man. you cant make a started for the bulls a GOAT worst player in nab history maybe i can put him in the 20) on the list but GOAT ??? no dude no :confusedshrug:

Clutch
01-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Who is the worst jump ball tipper in NBA history ?

He must be the worst player of all time :lol

Theoo
01-11-2011, 07:14 PM
guys what did you think of my joke i said (lebron james) . did anyone laugh and was anyone angry then he saw a LMAO jk , man sorry i made u angry i had to do it. what did u guys think

NauruDude
01-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Who is the worst jump ball tipper in NBA history ?

He must be the worst player of all time :lol

Haha why?????????????????????

Rose
01-11-2011, 07:20 PM
:confusedshrug: hes started for a bulls man. you cant make a started for the bulls a GOAT worst player in nab history maybe i can put him in the 20) on the list but GOAT ??? no dude no :confusedshrug:
hmm point taken! how about....Joe Alexander?

Theoo
01-11-2011, 07:20 PM
....Keith Bogans.
i updated it in keith bogan and burke. guys u have to be accurate because then i cannot not update the list.what to you guys think is the list missing anyone goat worst player?

yes what to you think his number is maybe 7) goat worst of all time

Rose
01-11-2011, 07:22 PM
i updated it in keith bogan and burke. guys u have to be accurate because then i cannot not update the list.what to you guys think is the list missing anyone goat worst player?

Well I think Bogans makes the top 10, and Burke used to hit those half court3s at the half for the Suns during their games...so...i dont know. Burke at 4? Joe at 7, and Bogans for number 10!

NauruDude
01-11-2011, 07:23 PM

Hasheem "the anti-dream" Thabeet

HB40TheNextStar
01-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Danny Ferry is the GOAT franchise killer.

GatorKid117
01-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Yinka Dare should be the Center. 4 assists in 110 games. 39% shooter. Awful.

Theoo
01-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Well I think Bogans makes the top 10, and Burke used to hit those half court3s at the half for the Suns during their games...so...i dont know. Burke at 4? Joe at 7, and Bogans for number 10!

Hasheem "the anti-dream" Thabeet

Danny Ferry is the GOAT franchise killer.

niiice guys we haved a nice list now a many bad player and GOAT F and GOAT C worst of all time. i think it is a nice building list what to you guys think is the list accurate

NauruDude
01-11-2011, 07:31 PM

Dude calm down. Yinka Dare died at 31 years old, show the world outside US some F*** respect. R.I.P. Yinka Dare, Manute Bol, Drazen Petrovic.

Rose
01-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Good list so far!:applause:

Clutch
01-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Dude calm down. Yinka Dare died at 31 years old, show the world outside US some F*** respect. R.I.P. Yinka Dare, Manute Bol, Drazen Petrovic.

Greatest Croatian player of all time

NauruDude
01-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Good list so far!:applause:

You like the fact that there are posters making fun of Yinka Dare. Yinka died at 31, and was a "true gentleman" as the Brits would call it. He never said bad about no one and wasn't cocky. He at least gave some of his wealth back to native Nigeria, other than Hakeem "the dream". I think it is irrespectful to put players who could have played for longer (I mean he could have played until 38 so that is 7 more years of basketball, he had unfinished business in the league). But the world is unfair, and so is that poster. RIP Yinka Dare. RIP Manute Bol. RIP Drazen Petrovic

Rose
01-11-2011, 07:38 PM
You like the fact that there are posters making fun of Yinka Dare. Yinka died at 31, and was a "true gentleman" as the Brits would call it. He never said bad about no one and wasn't cocky. He at least gave some of his wealth back to native Nigeria, other than Hakeem "the dream". I think it is irrespectful to put players who could have played for longer (I mean he could have played until 38 so that is 7 more years of basketball, he had unfinished business in the league). But the world is unfair, and so is that poster. RIP Yinka Dare. RIP Manute Bol. RIP Drazen Petrovic
Nah I like Yinka Dare's name. he's cool by me and I think there's a difference between Humanitarian and an NBA player.:confusedshrug:

Theoo
01-11-2011, 07:38 PM
dude my granmother died i would put her in the goat worst player in history because she cant even shot a layup if she is died she is still worst player!! man we are al respect him but we will respect him as one worst player. :violin:

NauruDude
01-11-2011, 07:41 PM

GOAT: F -kwam brown.
GOAT: C- Yinka Dare.

2) adam morrison

3) scalabrine

4 ) pat burke ( maybe higher and lower but christian1923 was NOT accurate with his sayings.)

5) olowakandi (5 is lebran james joke. have to have the joke it is funny still but the 5 is still not taken because it a joke)

7) joe alexander

8) Hasheem "the anti-dream" Thabeet ( maybe higher and lower but naurudude was NOT accurate with his sayings.)

9) Danny Ferry ( maybe higher and lower but HB40TheNextStar was NOT accurate with his sayings.)

10) keith bogans ( a started for bulls but many think he a very bad player. i dont agree but it is thecommunity vote)

Kwame Brown is Center not Forward you dumb a++

NauruDude
01-11-2011, 07:42 PM
dude my granmother died i would put her in the goat worst player in history because she cant even shot a layup if she is died she is still worst player!! man we are al respect him but we will respect him as one worst player. :violin:
Put her in GOAT worst player in WNBA not NBA dumb a**

LAClipsFan33
01-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Don't you mean WOAT ? (Worst of all time)

This guy is a candidate...

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/bulls/brown_090701.jpg

Theoo
01-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Kwame Brown is Center not Forward you dumb a++

Put her in GOAT worst player in WNBA not NBA dumb a**
dude do u really think i FK care :roll: :roll: stop it your a embarrassing. u think i fk care if kwame brown is center i need a center slot of yika dake , BROWN IS THEN F !! ORWARD!! its not the all star game i can change the position. this is a friendly list to find the goat worst player of all time and all you are ARE NEGATIVE. this is friendly list stop this stuff. put our own granmother in the wnba she doesnt even play baskeball it was a METAPROR. man get yourself to town man , think before u talk dude:roll:

Don't you mean WOAT ? (Worst of all time)

This guy is a candidate...

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/bulls/brown_090701.jpg

niice pick

QuebecBaller
01-11-2011, 07:49 PM

Don't touch my favorite scrub

At least he can jump very high :D

Rose
01-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Don't touch my favorite scrub

At least he can jump very high :D
Im sorry I forgot the usual white text I give saying "sorry quebecballer" look at it this way NO ONE talks about him as a bust anymore :lol They've forgotten all about him!

QuebecBaller
01-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Jerome James

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0911/biggest.transformations/images/jerome-james.jpg

Rafael Arujo

http://raptorsarchives.ifrance.com/images/rafael%20araujo%201.jpg

Those guys are worst than Kwame Brown

NauruDude
dude do u really think i FK care :roll: :roll: stop it your a embarrassing. u think i fk care if kwame brown is center i need a center slot of yika dake , BROWN IS THEN F !! ORWARD!! its not the all star game i can change the position. this is a friendly list to find the goat worst player of all time and all you are ARE NEGATIVE. this is friendly list stop this stuff. put our own granmother in the wnba she doesnt even play baskeball it was a METAPROR. man get yourself to town man , think before u talk dude:roll:

niice pick
*Dude do you really think I fu*king care. :roll: :roll: Stop it you are embarrassing (yourself?). (Do?) you think I fu*king care if Kwame Brown is a center, I need a center slot of Yinka Dare, Brown is then a forward. It's not the All-Star game, I can change the potitions. This is a friendly list to find the GOAT worst player of all time, and all you are (is being?) negative. This is (a?) friendly list, stop this stuff. Put your own grandmother in the WNBA. (My grandmother?) does not even play basketball, it was a metaphor. ?Man get yourself to town man?, think before you talk dude. :roll:

I tried my best to translate his comment for other ISH posters, but this is the best I got out of it.

QuebecBaller
Im sorry I forgot the usual white text I give saying "sorry quebecballer" look at it this way NO ONE talks about him as a bust anymore :lol They've forgotten all about him!

:cheers:

LAClipsFan33
01-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Jerome James

Definitely a WOAT candidate

Rose
*Dude do you really think I fu*king care. :roll: :roll: Stop it you are embarrassing (yourself?). (Do?) you think I fu*king care if Kwame Brown is a center, I need a center slot of Yinka Dare, Brown is then a forward. It's not the All-Star game, I can change the potitions. This is a friendly list to find the GOAT worst player of all time, and all you are (is being?) negative. This is (a?) friendly list, stop this stuff. Put your own grandmother in the WNBA. (My grandmother?) does not even play basketball, it was a metaphor. ?Man get yourself to town man?, think before you talk dude. :roll:

I tried my best to translate his comment for other ISH posters, but this is the best I got out of it.

Rose

NauruDude
01-11-2011, 07:58 PM

You sure like Brewer and Boozer combo. Maybe switch that Rose chick for a Brewer and Boozer combo avatar.

Theoo
niice list guys updated it dont listen the scrub nauruprude

Harrison_Barnes
Those guys are worst than Kwame Brown

True. People think Kwame is so horrible.. but its just because he was over hyped. There are far worse players.

Rose
01-11-2011, 07:59 PM
You sure like Brewer and Boozer combo. Maybe switch that Rose chick for a Brewer and Boozer combo avatar.
Dude that combo is awesome it really is right? If only they were also Icelandic!

LAClipsFan33
01-11-2011, 08:00 PM
How about...

Mardy Collins. How in the f*ck did he get an NBA contract ?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/000/334/607/GYI0060126637_crop_450x500.jpg

NauruDude
01-11-2011, 08:02 PM
How about...

Mardy Collins. How in the f*ck did he get an NBA contract ?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/000/334/607/GYI0060126637_crop_450x500.jpg

Wow I remember Mardy quite well actually. He was laughably bad. :lol:lol

LAClipsFan33
01-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Wow I remember Mardy quite well actually. He was laughably bad. :lol:lol

Being a Clipper fan lord knows I've seen some bad players, but this may be the worst Clipper I've ever seen. Which is saying a lot. At least Olawakandi had a lot of talent, but didn't use it right...this guy played as hard as he possibly could and was terrible. They'd be eating his lunch in the D League :oldlol:

az00m
01-11-2011, 08:48 PM
No one has said Jack hailey yet?

Penny_Hardaway
01-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Nick Young.

Psych0
01-11-2011, 09:00 PM
How about Bruno

MiseryCityTexas
01-11-2011, 10:40 PM
dicky simpkins is up there with the worst, as well as shawn bradley, eric strickland, greg buckner, and most of the sonics bench from the 96 nba finals minus nate mcmillain, and sam perkins.

BarberSchool
01-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Pass this man the pill:

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/image_php_219531.jpg

BarberSchool
01-11-2011, 11:18 PM
Give it up:

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/image_php_247179.jpg

BarberSchool
01-11-2011, 11:22 PM
And c'mon son,
how you gonna have a Muslim first name...
...but leave the word "HAM" blatantly in the last name?
It ain't even fresh swine either, it's been there rotting for years.
Quit faking the funk.
You should get kicked out of whatever pretendo-mosque they let you in....
....you linguistically lazy motherf#@ker:

http://images.checkoutmycards.com/zoom/8d381802-1472-499b-8229-8e47bb1c7619.jpg

VIP2000
01-11-2011, 11:42 PM
This guy:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0706/nba.draft.busts/images/new.nuggets.jpg

Laimbeer_Rodman
01-13-2011, 07:37 AM
shawn bradley
rick smiths
manute bol

ronnymac
01-13-2011, 07:42 AM
That shows how little you know. Smits was a big man who could pass the ball or put on the floor or spread the floor with his long range shooting ability.

alenleomessi
01-13-2011, 08:08 AM
shawn bradley
rick smiths
manute bol
ban this guy

QuebecBaller
01-13-2011, 08:38 AM
ban this guy

This

Aydin
01-13-2011, 10:07 AM
s.bradley

No.23
01-13-2011, 12:07 PM
http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/files/cache/063/bruno-sundov-autographed-basketball-card-indiana-pacers_063ee6b4c1b1a0994db015b1e75a8999.jpg

wally_world
01-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Yuta Tabuse ftw

or Ha Seung Jin

Loved them on my NBA 2K teams back in the days

Mr. Jabbar
01-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Pass this man the pill:

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/image_php_219531.jpg

neal with it

necya
01-13-2011, 12:38 PM
Rex Walters

Patrick Chewing
01-13-2011, 12:44 PM
It begins and ends with Shawn Bradley

http://www.loudsportsshorts.com/basketball/dunks/tracy_mcgrady.jpg

INDI
01-13-2011, 01:18 PM
RICK Brunson

this dude career avg is like 3pt 2ast on 38fg% but acted as if he was the best player on the teams he played for. He was arrogant in his interviews, cocky to his teammates even to the point of acting as if he could get them traded and a cancer in the locker room.

There is no excuse to be a jerk to people when your career average looks the way his does

ChiTownBalla
01-13-2011, 02:18 PM
http://images.checkoutmycards.com/zoom/7ab31fe5-d344-4430-96fe-f06f77b6cff2.jpg

I don't know how many people remember this guy, but he was basically an international guy who was hyped up similarly to Rubio.
When he finally came to the NBA, he was a serious joke, and the Hawks did give him too many chances to show SOMETHING of value.

WOAT player in NBA history.

WTF? When did Adam Morrison play for the Hawks? This is hillarious!
I think this is Adam Morrison and he sucked so bad he decided to go back to college and try again. LMAO:lol

ChiTownBalla
01-13-2011, 02:26 PM
RICK Brunson

this dude career avg is like 3pt 2ast on 38fg% but acted as if he was the best player on the teams he played for. He was arrogant in his interviews, cocky to his teammates even to the point of acting as if he could get them traded and a cancer in the locker room.

There is no excuse to be a jerk to people when your career average looks the way his does

Holy crap i forgot about this guy. He was a major tool!
I think he's an assistant coach for the Bulls:facepalm

Theoo
01-14-2011, 05:11 PM
guys what did you think in my joke did you laughed or did you get angried and then laughed. niiiice picks guys the list is official updated now there is really business

jasonresno
01-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Holy crap i forgot about this guy. He was a major tool!
I think he's an assistant coach for the Bulls:facepalm
He is haha. Man, those were awful years. Watching him actually on the court was just terrible.

No.23
01-15-2011, 12:14 PM
http://www.nbacontestrules.com/media/dalembert_mailbox070705.jpg

No.23
01-15-2011, 12:15 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PnI9d8LAaQQ/S7nqbHfXq1I/AAAAAAAAKsM/xEZVqbwBdpE/s1600/hasheem_thabeet__grizzlies.jpg

No.23
01-15-2011, 12:16 PM
http://www.tensportsgrill.com/damir_markota.jpg

No.23
01-15-2011, 12:23 PM
http://www.basketballwallpapers.tk/images/wallpapers/DeSagana+Diop.jpg

No.23
01-15-2011, 12:25 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:VVrRM5NgwQHXCM:http://www.basketwallpapers.com/Images/Yaroslav-Korolev-Clippers-Wallpaper.jpg&t=1

No.23
01-15-2011, 12:26 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_dalibor_bagaric.jpg

No.23
01-15-2011, 12:31 PM
http://ambasketball.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/darko.jpg

No.23
01-15-2011, 12:32 PM
http://www.thearchnemesis.com/images/Robert%20swift.jpg

No.23
01-15-2011, 12:32 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-DSk2dwUb04/TG70vLmcXCI/AAAAAAAACYE/pVIy9yutUHc/s1600/Sebastian-Telfair.jpeg

No.23
01-15-2011, 12:34 PM
http://blog.oregonlive.com/blazers/2009/02/medium_ike-diogu-021909.jpg

stephanieg
01-15-2011, 12:47 PM
The true WOAT is some white guy from the '40s. But that's no fun.

Shawn Bradley wasn't close to being the worst ever. He had six "dirty" triple doubles (where one of the categories is blocks). Kwame Brown has also had lots of good rebounding games, IIRC he's had a 20/20 and so on and can play alright defense.

Yinka Dare (http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/2007/07/worst-passer-ever.html)

Mark Madsen
Played in over 450 games and his career stats are: 2.2 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 0.4 apg (45fg%)

Joe Wolf
Jeryl Sasser
Chuck Nevitt (arguably the most undeserving player to win a ring ever)

A random basketbawful commentator said:

Toronto Raptors All-Bawful team:

PG: Will Solomon
SG: Quincy Douby
SF: Lamond Murray
PF: Mengke Bateer
C: Nate Huffman

Wow, that was difficult! Just for shits and giggles let's do a All-Bawful 2nd team:

PG: Milt Palacio
SG: Fred Jones
SF: Luke Jackson
PF: Michael Bradley
C: Mamadou N'diaye

I feel dirty now...

Don't forget Chris Jeffries, possibly the worst, most disinterested player in NBA history. At least in Raps history.

QuebecBaller
01-15-2011, 12:53 PM
http://ambasketball.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/darko.jpg

Darko is not the worst. Not a #2 draft pick, but not a bad player

MasterDurant24
01-15-2011, 01:32 PM
what to you mean i never made this thread before.

You are absolutely retarded.

winwin
09-26-2011, 02:08 PM
do we need another worst player in nba history thread?

L8k3r5
09-26-2011, 05:59 PM
Don't you mean W.O.A.T.?

madmax17
09-26-2011, 07:15 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-DSk2dwUb04/TG70vLmcXCI/AAAAAAAACYE/pVIy9yutUHc/s1600/Sebastian-Telfair.jpegThat was a good documentary :cheers:

fos
09-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Shawn Bradley sucked but he's nowhere near WOAT. He lead the league in blocks before and his per 36 is 12.4 ppg 9.7 rpg and 3.9 bpg. I know he was 7'6" but you can't penalize him for being super tall can you?

fos
09-26-2011, 11:00 PM
http://www.thearchnemesis.com/images/Robert%20swift.jpg

That guy almost made me not want to get the HD sports package.

Toizumi
09-27-2011, 04:09 AM
There are lots of players that only play 1 or 2 NBA games (on 10 day contracts or whatever) and never make the real roster. The worst player is probably one of those guys.
Someone who always comes into mind, for me, is Paul Shirley. played a total of 18 games in three seasons, for three different teams. Never understood why he made a roster. there was basicly nothing he could do consistently (on an NBA level..).