PDA

View Full Version : How can you not like Blake Griffin?

Tha Catalyst
01-13-2011, 03:18 AM
It's impossible not to. Arguably the most exciting thing to come into the league since VC, exceeding expectations and takes $hit from nobody. I have had nothing to do with the Clippers in the past but have began watching their games more regularly. LA must hang onto him for dear life because he will put this franchise on his back and lead them to better days, I think I have a little bit of a man crush. . .

KG5MVP
01-13-2011, 03:37 AM
It's impossible not to. Arguably the most exciting thing to come into the league since VC, exceeding expectations and takes $hit from nobody. I have had nothing to do with the Clippers in the past but have began watching their games more regularly. LA must hang onto him for dear life because he will put this franchise on his back and lead them to better days, I think I have a little bit of a man crush. . .

yea he's the only player who it's literally impossible to find something to criticize

Semi
01-13-2011, 03:54 AM
That so many people on this site are riding his dick to the extent that it's ridicious. They are praising him like he is a future hall of famer or the best PF in the game, even though he hasn't proven shit and has yet to hit the rookie wall. You all know what happened to the formaly most exciting player of the league, Vince Carter. Let's hope and wait it doesn't happen anything similar because of the attention he get's for his alley-oops.

ZeN
01-13-2011, 03:58 AM
Blake Griffin gotz some mad swagger. He gets in a verbal altercation with Mario and ends up getting a tech. Instead of getting all mad.. he waits for the next possession makes a sick dunk.. and stares down Chambers.. He rises when challenged.

I think people are starting to believe. Blake Griffin for R.o.Y.

And1AllDay
01-13-2011, 04:05 AM
Blake Griffin is a straight beast and a good dude. It would be HARD to not like that kid :rockon:

Clutch
01-13-2011, 04:09 AM
I like his dunk after he got a technical.

I like when he's mad :lol

Sroek
01-13-2011, 04:10 AM
he will put this franchise on his back and lead them to better days, I think I have a little bit of a man crush. . .

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/sroek/theincrediblegriff.png

And1AllDay
01-13-2011, 04:11 AM
Just a hard working athletic powerhouse beast!

Holy Random
01-13-2011, 04:14 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/sroek/theincrediblegriff.png

Damn that's a great pic.

HB40TheNextStar
01-13-2011, 04:19 AM
So the only reason to hate Blake is because some like him too much? Spiteful *******.

MayCeltics
01-13-2011, 04:23 AM
Mario Chalmers doesn't like Blake. :lol

jstern
01-13-2011, 04:31 AM
The only thing holding me back so far is that gif of him holding some weights and pretending that he was jerking off and also sort of simulating a girl (or guy I guess) doing oral sex and hitting the inside of her cheek with the *****. I mean to have a camera pointed at you and doing that just creeped me out. It's like a lot of immaturity mixed in with creepiness. Like dirty, full of germs and lack of self awareness. That's just judging from that gif. The fact that he did that in front of a camera during a game is what creeped me out, since young people full around like that all the time.

I did like the comment he made about Lebron, because it had common sense, and most people seem to lack that and are more emotional. So to me I don't care how good a player is, it's all about character, and I still don't know about Griffin and that can all change.

Semi
01-13-2011, 04:32 AM
So the only reason to hate Blake is because some like him too much? Spiteful *******.
Yeah that's my point. I spend time in this forum and when some people overhype somebody to the point that it's really ridiciouls, I can't help myself but get a bad feeling about him. I know that it's not about the person or the things he does on the court. I think I just hate a few guys in this board :D

PurpleChuck
01-13-2011, 04:38 AM
Mozgov don't like him.:lol

Collie
01-13-2011, 04:42 AM
I don't like his short arms, yeah shallow reason but it is what it is.

Force
01-13-2011, 04:47 AM
Bob McAdoo shared his opinion on Blake Griffin.

He said that never in his life has he EVER seen anything like him. The combination of size and speed, jumping ability and skill. But that is just Bobby Mac's opinion.

Tha Catalyst
01-13-2011, 04:51 AM
Blake Griffin gotz some mad swagger. He gets in a verbal altercation with Mario and ends up getting a tech. Instead of getting all mad.. he waits for the next possession makes a sick dunk.. and stares down Chambers.. He rises when challenged.

I think people are starting to believe. Blake Griffin for R.o.Y.
Yeah for a rookie to do that against a Lebron and Wade led team shows that he has full belief in himself. He handled the situation perfectly without letting the altercation effect his game. Regarding Carter- I think he differs from Carter as well as he seems to be a very hard worker and is from all reports. Posters who dislike players because of dick-riders and trolls are just ruining it for themselves as they don't get to enjoy the experience of watching certain players, be that Griffin, Kobe, Lebron or whoever. Feeble excuse for hating a player.

Force
01-13-2011, 05:30 AM
It cracks me up when people saying Blake for ROY

LOL, ROY? cmon now, that was decided a long time ago...the runner up right now is Landry Fields. This is a total landslide and it was be a 100% unanimous vote. I can't believe people can even mention ROY. He deserves to be playing in the all star game and will score points in the league MVP 10/7/5/3/1 system . ROY? lol

ZeN
01-13-2011, 05:38 AM
It cracks me up when people saying Blake for ROY

LOL, ROY? cmon now, that was decided a long time ago...the runner up right now is Landry Fields. This is a total landslide and it was be a 100% unanimous vote. I can't believe people can even mention ROY. He deserves to be playing in the all star game and will score points in the league MVP 10/7/5/3/1 system . ROY? lol
Let's not mention the fact that I've been stating Griffin for RoY since before the season began..

won't stop saying it, till he actually receives it..

PurpleChuck
01-13-2011, 05:39 AM
He should bring that swag to the dunk contest, intimidate the sh1t out of every contestant first.

"I'm just looking to see who finishes 2nd" - Bird:bowdown:

Force
01-13-2011, 05:56 AM
Let's not mention the fact that I've been stating Griffin for RoY since before the season began..

won't stop saying it, till he actually receives it..

Why do people say "not to mention" but then going ahead and mention it anyways? lol, I never understood why people do that like you just did. But Blake playing for ROY is seriously aiming low, he is far beyond that, he is doing things that players do maybe one a decade. He already won the award, there is no other competition who can possibly win ROY other than him. Is there anybody in the world who is going to have trouble deciding between Landry Fields and Blake Griffin?

alenleomessi
01-13-2011, 06:00 AM
Not only ROY, not only all star, dude should get mvp consideration for this month, Clippers are 8-3 in the last 11 games

ZeN
01-13-2011, 06:13 AM
Why do people say "not to mention" but then going ahead and mention it anyways? lol, I never understood why people do that like you just did. But Blake playing for ROY is seriously aiming low, he is far beyond that, he is doing things that players do maybe one a decade. He already won the award, there is no other competition who can possibly win ROY other than him. Is there anybody in the world who is going to have trouble deciding between Landry Fields and Blake Griffin?
You likely don't understand the first part because sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet, or my bad usage of it.

As for RoY.. just because he merits consideration in other categories, doesn't mean that you completely ignore an obvious one. It may be a given but its not passe till he actually receives the award.

Laimbeer_Rodman
01-13-2011, 08:51 AM
i don't want to jinx him

Knickerlem
01-13-2011, 09:10 AM
He needs to get the hell out of that franchise if he wants to be an all-time great

shaunliv
01-13-2011, 10:17 AM
That so many people on this site are riding his dick to the extent that it's ridicious. They are praising him like he is a future hall of famer or the best PF in the game, even though he hasn't proven shit and has yet to hit the rookie wall. You all know what happened to the formaly most exciting player of the league, Vince Carter. Let's hope and wait it doesn't happen anything similar because of the attention he get's for his alley-oops.

Withithin VC's first 40 games in the league did he ever get 24 double doubles in a row? Did he ever get 13 straight 20 pts 10 rbs games?

Did you know, Since 2006-07, only Tim Duncan, James and David Lee have more games of 25 points, 15 rebounds and five assists than Griffin; they each have four, he already has three. (he missed this statline last night by 1 pt and 1 reb, in one of his "worse" games.)

Semi, people are "riding his dick" because the dude is doing things VC NEVER did or will ever! Obviously, you didn't get the memo! :roll:

shaunliv
01-13-2011, 10:19 AM
He needs to get the hell out of that franchise if he wants to be an all-time great

yeah, B Griffin is really strugglin with the one he's with now! smh
People just won't believe that the Clippers CAN be winners. wake up homie, this ain't the 80's, 90's or early 2000's...the time is now!

Sticks
01-13-2011, 10:23 AM
yeah, B Griffin is really strugglin with the one he's with now! smh
People just won't believe that the Clippers CAN be winners. wake up homie, this ain't the 80's, 90's or early 2000's...the time is now!

Don't worry... The Front Office will find a way to screw this up.

Semi
01-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Withithin VC's first 40 games in the league did he ever get 24 double doubles in a row? Did he ever get 13 straight 20 pts 10 rbs games?

Did you know, Since 2006-07, only Tim Duncan, James and David Lee have more games of 25 points, 15 rebounds and five assists than Griffin; they each have four, he already has three. (he missed this statline last night by 1 pt and 1 reb, in one of his "worse" games.)

Semi, people are "riding his dick" because the dude is doing things VC NEVER did or will ever! Obviously, you didn't get the memo! :roll:

would be really suprised if a shooting guard would crack the numbers you came up with here, so your argument is shit in this context.
i although understand what you want to say, you like him very much. I do, too, but people are blinded by bold statlines and highlights most of the time, as it is now, too. you hype this guy like he is a all-time great and the reality is he is putting up big stats on a bad team. I know, you won't think like these homers but I just wanted to stay that there are plenty of them. Some of them are arguing that Blake is better than Dirk RIGHT NOW. This is just straight trolling so be careful what you say about him, because the overrating has just begun. When he puts up this numbers through two or three seasons without getting a major inury and backing them down in the playoffs, where he has to led the clippers to if he is the guy you make him out to be, than we can talk again.
Also you just bring up the whole Carter comparison I never made, I just said be careful and think about what to guys like Carter happened. I never compared them, you did...

Kevin_Gamble
01-13-2011, 10:33 AM
Yeah for a rookie to do that against a Lebron and Wade led team shows that he has full belief in himself. He handled the situation perfectly without letting the altercation effect his game. Regarding Carter- I think he differs from Carter as well as he seems to be a very hard worker and is from all reports. Posters who dislike players because of dick-riders and trolls are just ruining it for themselves as they don't get to enjoy the experience of watching certain players, be that Griffin, Kobe, Lebron or whoever. Feeble excuse for hating a player.

Well I hope he finds his way to a team with a smart, serious front office once his deal with the Clippers are done, so his career won't get ruined like Carter's was by Toronto.

Drose inspired
01-13-2011, 10:34 AM
With blake griffin and gordon the clippers have a strong team. Not only does griffin own the court but he winds his team up with his aggression and gets them on a role.

heyhey
01-13-2011, 10:35 AM
the only criticism I can think of is his statisical dominance has not translated into wins. The Clips actually have a worse record through this many games compared with last year when Griffin wasn't playing.

The Next Jordan
01-13-2011, 10:37 AM
Everyone he's smashed on has reason not to like him.

Wat_Wat__
01-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Not only ROY, not only all star, dude should get mvp consideration for this month, Clippers are 8-3 in the last 11 games

ROY... yes, Allstar... he's playing like one... MVP consideration stop, it's too earlier to be putting him into that 'talk'.

LOVE griff's game and the swag he plays with... but MVP talk is just crazy...

shaunliv
01-13-2011, 10:39 AM
would be really suprised if a shooting guard would crack the numbers you came up with here, so your argument is shit in this context.
i although understand what you want to say, you like him very much. I do, too, but people are blinded by bold statlines and highlights most of the time, as it is now, too. you hype this guy like he is a all-time great and the reality is he is putting up big stats on a bad team. I know, you won't think like these homers but I just wanted to stay that there are plenty of them. Some of them are arguing that Blake is better than Dirk RIGHT NOW. This is just straight trolling so be careful what you say about him, because the overrating has just begun. When he puts up this numbers through two or three seasons without getting a major inury and backing them down in the playoffs, where he has to led the clippers to if he is the guy you make him out to be, than we can talk again.
Also you just bring up the whole Carter comparison I never made, I just said be careful and think about what to guys like Carter happened. I never compared them, you did...

Yeah, you're EXACTLY right, comparing numbers with PF's and Guards would be completely STUPID! That's why i DIDN'T!!!

Stupidest line of your post "...people are blinded by bold statlines..." Stats are the TRUTH! you can't really argue against them. But, I understand "people like you", only time will prove if he's truly great (lebron went through the SAME thing). So, let's just watch and see!

Semi
01-13-2011, 10:45 AM
Yeah, you're EXACTLY right, comparing numbers with PF's and Guards would be completely STUPID! That's why i DIDN'T!!!

Stupidest line of your post "...people are blinded by bold statlines..." Stats are the TRUTH! you can't really argue against them. But, I understand "people like you", only time will prove if he's truly great (lebron went through the SAME thing). So, let's just watch and see!

That's what I'm doing, watch and see and I don't say he is this and this great after 40 games. So I'm happy you want to watch and see.
True I can't argue against stats but I can tell you he is a rookie and has a long way to go.
And of course you compared, idiot.

Drose inspired
01-13-2011, 10:58 AM
Imagine what griffin will be like when he has a bit of experience and knowledge under his belt. He is making a big impression on the franchise and fans.

bluechox2
01-13-2011, 11:02 AM
he is becoming my most favorite player to watch

Darius
01-13-2011, 11:21 AM
the only criticism I can think of is his statisical dominance has not translated into wins. The Clips actually have a worse record through this many games compared with last year when Griffin wasn't playing.

Well it kinda has...

They started the season 1-13... he was just learning wtf was going on and his teammates were playing horribly.

Since then they have been 12-11 and since he has gone to the next level (25/14/3 a game) they have been 8-3.

He is way better than I thought he'd be... I want to see if he is able to overcome the rookie wall next.

M.V.P
01-13-2011, 11:27 AM
Watch the games though...when he's in the game, his team is either even, or playing better. Secondly, his stats were much worse when the team was worse. He started out the season at 16/10, and his team was terrible. Lately he's been 25/14, and his team has been winning. His stats correlate with Clippers wins. Also, he helps keep his team in every game, they just choke away a lot of wins at the end of games. Hardly "empty stats."

Funnyfuka
01-13-2011, 12:25 PM

it's ok to be gay in this troubled era where most grown up "men" have been raised by a single mother. No problem wanting to be analy fed by your substitute of a father/superhero.

cp3mvp2011
01-13-2011, 03:04 PM
I hate this guy & wish him get injuried again as soon as possible :banana:

DuMa
01-13-2011, 03:08 PM
blake griffin is the guy lebron would have became if he never developed point guard skills.

SHEED_ gangsta
01-13-2011, 08:22 PM
GRIFFIN :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jasi
01-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Are we joking?
He's a PF and doesn't shoot 3s?
:no: I don't like him.
-- Mike D'Antoni

Tha Catalyst
01-13-2011, 09:20 PM
it's ok to be gay in this troubled era where most grown up "men" have been raised by a single mother. No problem wanting to be analy fed by your substitute of a father/superhero.
Don't take that line to literally. Anyway, not many people here in Australia are raised by a single mother, so your point is moot, nice try though.

CTulc
08-06-2012, 02:42 AM
:coleman:

noosaman
08-06-2012, 02:53 AM
Damn, one year later and everyone hates him except Clipper aficionados

KDTrey5
08-06-2012, 03:51 AM
i hate blake

brandonislegend
08-06-2012, 03:54 AM
He didn't flop much rookie year, now he is the worst in the league

KDTrey5
08-06-2012, 03:54 AM
He didn't flop much rookie year, now he is the worst in the league
cp3 taught him well:applause:

noosaman
08-06-2012, 03:57 AM
cp3 taught him well:applause:

The dude is on the same team as CP3 AND Billups. It was impossible for him to not flop.

KDTrey5
08-06-2012, 03:57 AM
The dude is on the same team as CP3 AND Billups. It was impossible for him to not flop.
:lol truth. i liked blake at first. now he a bittch

Fiasco
08-06-2012, 04:00 AM
Damn, one year later and everyone hates him except Clipper aficionados

Success does that.

noosaman
08-06-2012, 04:00 AM
:lol truth. i liked blake at first. now he a bittch

I look at him as a virgin who was defiled by two terrible men.

noosaman
08-06-2012, 04:01 AM
Success does that.

Well I actually like him and plan to watch Clippers games if I ever move back to LA which is never...I may make them my 3rd team in command after my Mavs and after the Wolves.

KDTrey5
08-06-2012, 04:20 AM
I look at him as a virgin who was defiled by two terrible men.
:roll: :roll:

KrizMiz
08-06-2012, 06:35 AM
I don't like this guy, to may reasons to write them..

just get over it, there are people who don't like blake and you porbably dislike some other player!

Kews1
08-06-2012, 06:53 AM
I dislike Blake. Its quite clear that he thinks hes the best thing since sliced bread but seriously hes a ****ing maggot. :cheers:

Trentknicks
08-06-2012, 06:54 AM
It's purely due to his on court behaviour. He seems like a fairly level headed dude off court. But it's things like staring down his opponent after a dunk and acting like he is Charles Oakley or a real tough guy. Then goes down so easily and flops, or doesn't have any pride in his ability to defend his man.

Kews1
08-06-2012, 06:56 AM
he needs to start defending + he needs to learn how to do other stuff rather than just dunk :lol

Kews1
08-06-2012, 06:58 AM
http://tomasmagnhild.blogmentions.com/uploads/blake_griffin_big_973.jpg

scandisk_
08-06-2012, 07:01 AM
http://inkstarzz.com/sports/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Blake-flop.jpg

definitely hate his antics :lol

DonD13
08-06-2012, 07:19 AM
he can't shoot free-throws...

alenleomessi
08-06-2012, 07:51 AM
he needs to start defending + he needs to learn how to do other stuff rather than just dunk :lol
so you think dunking gets him 21/12/3 and a second round? why cant jeremy evans or gerald green average those numbers?

alenleomessi
08-06-2012, 07:52 AM
he can't shoot free-throws...
so you dont like him because he cant shoot fts? :lol

Punpun
08-06-2012, 08:00 AM
so you think dunking gets him 21/12/3 and a second round? why cant jeremy evans or gerald green average those numbers?

Second round ? That's CP3 kiddo.

DonD13
08-06-2012, 08:30 AM
so you dont like him because he cant shoot fts? :lol

no, I do like him in general, but that's the thing I don't like about him. That's also the thing I hate about Rondo

because common, you get paid millions of dollars and you shoot fts worse than a little girl :wtf:

Sakkreth
08-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Floppy whiny bitch with huge ego and asshole attitude, yeah wonder how can someone dislike him. :rolleyes:

Clippersfan86
08-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Westbrook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4sD9Z_uOlM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egwfn9t28iY

Dude is constantly celebrating and nobody says a word. I've seen him stare people down about 500 times since he's been in the league too.

James Harden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5QTsDR0Kns

MUCH douchier staredown than anything Blake has done. Does crap like this pretty regularly.

Serge Ibaka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-e1cpzanU

Classless antics after blocking a players shot at the end of a game.

I'm not singling out the Thunder for personal reasons but rather because the general NBA fan and media paints the Thunder as the likable media darlings and the Clippers as cheap, dirty... floppers yet when you actually watch unbiasedly the Clippers don't act like this at all. I'd rather my team flop like everybody else than act like arrogant douches.

RRR3
08-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Westbrook gets more unfair hate than Blake
And no one likes harden

Clippersfan86
08-06-2012, 09:58 AM
BTW I must say I have ZERO problem with celebrating and getting hyped. I think things like staredowns and what Westbrook does are a throwback to previous generations and I wish MORE players acted like Westbrook. I just think it's stupid to bring up Blake's staredowns and not point out significantly worse offenders who people like. If you hate Blake because he stares down players than you should hate Shaq the biggest offender ever, or current players who do it.

If you hate Blake because he flops.. you should hate about 300 other current NBA players and generations of HOF players that flopped. Yet instead people single out a few players they bitterly hate for petty reasons. People have become so hateful that it's clouding their minds. Now people rank him out of the top 20 players etc.... and act like he's as good as he's ever going to be because they don't like him.

It may be immature and vengeful but I can't wait for this season so once again I can piss on haters. I already know the Clippers are going to make a legit run at the WCF and Blake is going to really step up. I can visualize it and I just can't wait to talk about it.

Clippersfan86
08-06-2012, 09:58 AM
Westbrook gets more unfair hate than Blake
And no one likes harden

Prove it. I've only seen criticism about his actual game and how much of a PG he is. I have never witnessed the guy get personal, deep hate like Blake does.

alenleomessi
08-06-2012, 10:15 AM
no, I do like him in general, but that's the thing I don't like about him. That's also the thing I hate about Rondo

because common, you get paid millions of dollars and you shoot fts worse than a little girl :wtf:
well he did shoot much better in his rookie season .642%, not sure what happened
and the most dominant player ever shot even worse, just sayin'

Clippersfan86
08-06-2012, 10:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ9zAt3WgB8

Maybe this video will remind some of you of his potential and why you liked him before. You know for his GAME.

NumberSix
08-06-2012, 10:22 AM
I don't like his face.

RIP CITY
08-06-2012, 10:26 AM
Never liked Blake. Good player, just never a fan.

SilkkTheShocker
08-06-2012, 10:26 AM
I get tired of seeing the NBA trying to market him as much as they do. He doesn't have nearly the charisma they think he does.

Rake2204
08-06-2012, 10:29 AM
BTW I must say I have ZERO problem with celebrating and getting hyped. I think things like staredowns and what Westbrook does are a throwback to previous generations and I wish MORE players acted like Westbrook. I just think it's stupid to bring up Blake's staredowns and not point out significantly worse offenders who people like. If you hate Blake because he stares down players than you should hate Shaq the biggest offender ever, or current players who do it.I think I may agree with that. There's a line there somewhere between staredowns, celebrations, and flat out fight-inducing taunting, but I don't think Westbrook or Griffin are anywhere close to that.

I was watching a Houston Rockets 1993 playoff game last week and I have to admit it was kind of refreshing to see so many players unafraid to celebrate after big plays, even if the game was not over yet. I think may people through the years have begun equating celebrating with believing that player thinking they've already won. Players know the game's not over yet, I think it just brings more emotion to the table. Similarly, I think post-dunk celebrations or staredowns can add some flavor as well.

With all that said, I think the reception of those stare downs and celebrations are totally dependent upon how a fan feels about the player committing the action. For instance, in Russell Westbrook's case, it just works for me. When I see him...

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1033198/west.gif

... I think it looks awesome. On the flip side, when Dwyane Wade hits a three in the corner and holds his arms to the sky in celebration during an apparent NBA Finals game blowout, I do not find that neat. As such, I think many folks who dislike Griffin's stare downs are people who don't particularly care for him in the first place (as opposed to the stare downs being the cause of the hatred).

Darius
08-06-2012, 10:32 AM
yea he's the only player who it's literally impossible to find something to criticize

:oldlol:

Have you experienced the world at all?

It's full of hateful people that want to tear someone down.

People will always find something to criticize, especially on the internet.

Clippersfan86
08-06-2012, 10:32 AM
I think I may agree with that. There's a line there somewhere between staredowns, celebrations, and flat out fight-inducing taunting, but I don't think Westbrook or Griffin are anywhere close to that.

I was watching a Houston Rockets 1993 playoff game last week and I have to admit it was kind of refreshing to see so many players unafraid to celebrate after big plays, even if the game was not over yet. I think may people through the years have begun equating celebrating with believing that player thinks they've already won. Players know the game's not over yet, I think it just brings more emotion to the table. Similarly, I think post-dunk celebrations or staredowns can add some flavor as well.

With all that said, I think the reception of those stare downs and celebrations are totally dependent upon how a fan feels about the player committing the action. For instance, in Russell Westbrook's case, it just works for me. When I see him...

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1033198/west.gif

... I think it looks awesome. On the flip side, when Dwyane Wade hits a three in the corner and holds his arms to the sky in celebration during an apparent NBA Finals game blowout, I do not find that neat. As such, I think many folks who dislike Griffin's stare downs are people who don't particularly care for him in the first place (as opposed to the stare downs being the cause of the hatred).

:applause: glad you see it too. I agree celebrations add a ton. Imagine if Kemp over Lister had just a simple Blake staredown instead of the laughing/pointing gesture? Nowhere near as good!

Clippersfan86
08-06-2012, 10:33 AM
:oldlol:

Have you experienced the world at all?

It's full of hateful people that want to tear someone down.

People will always find something to criticize, especially on the internet.

:roll:

ncrizzle
08-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Hes easy to hate

NJW1247
08-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Westbrook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4sD9Z_uOlM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egwfn9t28iY

Dude is constantly celebrating and nobody says a word. I've seen him stare people down about 500 times since he's been in the league too.

James Harden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5QTsDR0Kns

MUCH douchier staredown than anything Blake has done. Does crap like this pretty regularly.

Serge Ibaka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-e1cpzanU

Classless antics after blocking a players shot at the end of a game.

I'm not singling out the Thunder for personal reasons but rather because the general NBA fan and media paints the Thunder as the likable media darlings and the Clippers as cheap, dirty... floppers yet when you actually watch unbiasedly the Clippers don't act like this at all. I'd rather my team flop like everybody else than act like arrogant douches.

This is completely irrelevant but, Kobe got his old ass shook in the first vid :lol

Math2
08-06-2012, 05:07 PM

He's overrated, showoffy, and is soft. I hate him.