PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin's actions last night was inexcusable

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 11:15 AM
This in no slight to his game, which I know some of you idiots will take this thread for, but never should a rook come hard like that on the court. Any other rookie would have gotten murked for acting the same way.

I know alot of you are so far up Griffin's a-hole that you'll stick up for him, but what if that was Empke Udoh or Evan Turner? You'd probably think he was a douche for pulling the same thing. Rooks should have more class. Have a few more miles in the league before you try and pick fights on the court.

canefandynasty
01-13-2011, 11:16 AM
You mad Heat fan?

Naruto-sama
01-13-2011, 11:17 AM
What happened?

PistonsFan#21
01-13-2011, 11:18 AM
video or it didnt happen

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 11:20 AM
What happened?

Highlights are probably still fresh so watch a sports channel and see if you can catch it. Griffin was trying to go after Chalmers last night

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 11:21 AM
You mad Heat fan?

Why would this make me a Heat fan? Grow up idiot.

emsteez forreal
01-13-2011, 11:24 AM
This in no slight to his game, which I know some of you idiots will take this thread for, but never should a rook come hard like that on the court. Any other rookie would have gotten murked for acting the same way.

I know alot of you are so far up Griffin's a-hole that you'll stick up for him, but what if that was Empke Udoh or Evan Turner? You'd probably think he was a douche for pulling the same thing. Rooks should have more class. Have a few more miles in the league before you try and pick fights on the court.

any OTHER rookie. not blake superior. of course we'd all be like, wtf if someone like udoh did that- he hasn't done shit in the league. griffin, on the other hand..

Darius
01-13-2011, 11:29 AM
This thread needs a Cam'Ron "You Mad?" pic fast.

Things got heated, "Poster Child" stood up for himself and then dunked in Chalmers eye. End of story.

Rake2204
I do not believe a rookie should be restricted from partaking in any action on the basketball court. If his argument was incorrect then I believe it would be incorrect for anyone, not just rookies. I do not believe in having to have a certain number of years experience in order to get into a scuffle on the hardwood.

fbnyc
Inexcusable for what?

That game was pretty intense and emotions sometimes take over whether or not you're a rookie especially when it's someone like Griffin. Good for Clippers fans because he plays better mad anyway.

Dude has plenty of class and it's not like he's a basket case...you don't remember the Andre Miller incident? He got up, shook it off and continued to play.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 11:34 AM
any OTHER rookie. not blake superior. of course we'd all be like, wtf if someone like udoh did that- he hasn't done shit in the league. griffin, on the other hand..

Excatly.

Same guys that would stick up for this would be because it's Griffin, any other rook....

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 11:35 AM
I do not believe a rookie should be restricted from partaking in any action on the basketball court. If his argument was incorrect then I believe it would be incorrect for anyone, not just rookies. I do not believe in having to have a certain number of years experience in order to get into a scuffle on the hardwood.

You haven't played sports then. You would take being pushed around by a frosh the same way as a senior?

I doubt it.

asdf1990
01-13-2011, 11:35 AM
NBA needs more emotions in the game. That is passion idk if u notice but good players usually go into god mode when they are pissed.

Sticks
01-13-2011, 11:38 AM

Exactly...

What the OP is basically saying that as a Rookie you have no right to defend yourself on the court. I don't believe that to be true...

Sticks
01-13-2011, 11:39 AM
You haven't played sports then. You would take being pushed around by a frosh the same way as a senior?

I doubt it.

If the Freshman/Sophomore is twice my size and has double my skills I might...

PurpleChuck
01-13-2011, 11:39 AM
You can make this thread if he does it to Shaq, Kobe or Nash.

But Mario fkin' Chalmers? Lol they're in the same league as far as seniority goes and can go at it.

HorryIsMyMVP
01-13-2011, 11:41 AM
If you can back it up it's all fair game. Why is Chalmers the one involved anyway?

LBJ 4 MVP
01-13-2011, 11:41 AM

I doubt it.
A 6'10 250 lb beast of a frosh...maybe.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 11:42 AM
NBA needs more emotions in the game. That is passion idk if u notice but good players usually go into god mode when they are pissed.

Passion? yes. Playing it off but getting more physical? Go for it. Acting hard and going after a player as a rookie? Tacky.

I don't get it. You ISH posters are flip floppers. Even though he's not a rookie, that Nate Robinson scene where he chases Melo around he's seen as a chump. Replace that same scene with Blake and it's passion and emotion. Hell I bet if you replaced Blake with Melo in that scene it turns from running scared to intellegently defending himself.

HorryIsMyMVP
01-13-2011, 11:44 AM
You can make this thread if he does it to Shaq, Kobe or Nash.

But Mario fkin' Chalmers? Lol they're in the same league as far as seniority goes and can go at it.
Here is the thing even now if Shaq were to pick a fight and Blake tried to dunk on him , he would lay him out. Kobe would be so far ahead in the game so he wouldn't care. And Nash has fully accepted hes going to be on a sub 50% team. Would never happen. Mario Chalmers= LOL.

StacksOnDeck
01-13-2011, 11:45 AM
OP is an idiot.

Rake2204
01-13-2011, 11:46 AM

I doubt it.
Yes. That is precisely my point. As a sophomore on varsity I would treat the opponent the same way regardless of age or grade. If I felt I had to be a jerk, I'd be a jerk. Conversely, as a senior, if a player was being a jerk to me, it didn't make a difference whether they were in my grade or a freshman or sophomore. With all due respect, as you're certainly not alone in this feeling, I never understood why upperclassmen felt they were somehow on a different level than others because they happened to be born a few years earlier. I do not believe in bowing down to others based on age.

Gfronning
01-13-2011, 11:46 AM
the only thing i see wrong with that is griffin i way bigger than chalmers. if it was someones griffins size than i would see nothing wrong with it.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 11:50 AM
OP is an idiot.

For having an opinion on somebody's behavior? Oh I forgot, it's Blake Griffin so I can't talk negative about him.

Sorry, but there is no validation to your post. You on the other hand call out somebody with an opinion which is against the norm an idiot makes you the idiot. Think about it.

Posters like this yahoo is the reason why good posters disappear

Wat_Wat__
01-13-2011, 11:53 AM
what's wrong with having a little intensity in a game?! i like players who play with a little chip, only problem i have is he went at the smallest guy on MIA... btw, chalmers wet his pants after the griff two hander! :lol

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Yes. That is precisely my point. As a sophomore on varsity I would treat the opponent the same way regardless of age or grade. If I felt I had to be a jerk, I'd be a jerk. Conversely, as a senior, if a player was being a jerk to me, it didn't make a difference whether they were in my grade or a freshman or sophomore. With all due respect, as you're certainly not alone in this feeling, I never understood why upperclassmen felt they were somehow on a different level than others because they happened to be born a few years earlier. I do not believe in bowing down to others based on age.

I believe in sticking up for yourself, I don' think Blake should get a free pass in this situation when if it were nay other rookie, it's inexcusable.

But even going back to regular sports, I do believe in sticking up for yourself, but for a rookie, or evena freshman, there is still a level on respect and class you should show on the court, this holds higher once you reach a more professional level. Play harder sure, but when you're a newb, regress.

Cermet
01-13-2011, 11:56 AM

Cmon man its Charlmers. Blake should gave taken a sh!t on his head while he was dunking on him. And I am not even a Blake fan.

Mr. Jabbar
01-13-2011, 12:01 PM
WTF? Griffin stood up like a man, who cares if hes a rookie, besides, hes got his game to back it up, unlike others.

Rake2204
01-13-2011, 12:04 PM
I believe in sticking up for yourself, I don' think Blake should get a free pass in this situation when if it were nay other rookie, it's inexcusable.

But even going back to regular sports, I do believe in sticking up for yourself, but for a rookie, or evena freshman, there is still a level on respect and class you should show on the court, this holds higher once you reach a more professional level. Play harder sure, but when you're a newb, regress.
Fair enough. I definitely agree with showing respect on the court, but I feel that is true regardless of age and experience. I suppose that is where we differ.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 12:04 PM
This is getting a little frustrating, but here's the point:

Who gives a fucc if it's Chalmers and Blake or Shaq and Turner, or Udoh and Duncan? This is about a rookie's behavior. most of you are automatically jumping to the aid of Griffin.

If this was Udoh last night going after Wade i'm sure the tune would have totally changed and the posts in the thread would have been entirely different. Udoh would have been chastized for this.

HorryIsMyMVP
01-13-2011, 12:05 PM
hmm maybe the op IS Mario Chalmers? :oldlol:

oh the horror
01-13-2011, 12:06 PM

I doubt it.

I dont know how old you are dude, but in the real world, the adult world...No one is going to tuck tail and turn the other cheek in a situation like that.

An adult male has EVERY right to defend himself in these situations. "Rookie" or not.

Funnyfuka
01-13-2011, 12:06 PM
videos you mfckers... didnt see shit.

Rake2204
01-13-2011, 12:09 PM
Since you asked nicely. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWZdR19X3aU

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 12:10 PM

You can afford a computer but not a television? It's all over the news.

iamgine
01-13-2011, 12:16 PM
It's all for our entertainment so just enjoy it.

lil_watz
01-13-2011, 12:19 PM
Griffen showed emotion and you get ticked. It is basketball, if there isn't emotion then what fun is it? If you have ever played and you get disrespected in one way or another you let it be known where you stand. He isn't going to cower down and back off just because he is a rookie. If you are a new to a local park are you going to back down when things get intense? I doubt it, atleast not around here people don't.

BeebCats
01-13-2011, 12:29 PM
This is getting a little frustrating, but here's the point:

Who gives a fucc if it's Chalmers and Blake or Shaq and Turner, or Udoh and Duncan? This is about a rookie's behavior. most of you are automatically jumping to the aid of Griffin.

If this was Udoh last night going after Wade i'm sure the tune would have totally changed and the posts in the thread would have been entirely different. Udoh would have been chastized for this.

I agree with you on half of your point... If Blake was going after Wade or Duncan or Shaq, it would be a little different. If Udoh or Turner went after Mario Chalmers also, I don't think anyone would care at all. In your hypothetical situations listed, they're totally different, with a rookie going after a seasoned vet. In this instance it was a rookie going after a 3rd year player who isn't that good... totally different imo.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Griffen showed emotion and you get ticked. It is basketball, if there isn't emotion then what fun is it? If you have ever played and you get disrespected in one way or another you let it be known where you stand. He isn't going to cower down and back off just because he is a rookie. If you are a new to a local park are you going to back down when things get intense? I doubt it, atleast not around here people don't.

A newb going into a new park and acting hard not getting some sort of reprocution?
You're making sh!t up now.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 12:48 PM
I agree with you on half of your point... If Blake was going after Wade or Duncan or Shaq, it would be a little different. If Udoh or Turner went after Mario Chalmers also, I don't think anyone would care at all. In your hypothetical situations listed, they're totally different, with a rookie going after a seasoned vet. In this instance it was a rookie going after a 3rd year player who isn't that good... totally different imo.
Thank you at least for being mature in your response, you too rake.

alenleomessi
01-13-2011, 12:48 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb280/Quik_Fingaz/Reactions%20and%20Posts/lololol.gif

gts
01-13-2011, 12:57 PM
it doesn't matter if he's a rookie or 12 year vet... he's become the defacto team leader and emotional leader of the clipps... he can go after anyone he wants.. screw all this fantasy senority BS.. you're either a man or not

lol at rookies having to kowtow to anyone, silliest thing i ever heard... haha like magic johnson larry bird or jordan ever backed off because they were rooks

StacksOnDeck
01-13-2011, 12:59 PM
For having an opinion on somebody's behavior? Oh I forgot, it's Blake Griffin so I can't talk negative about him.

Sorry, but there is no validation to your post. You on the other hand call out somebody with an opinion which is against the norm an idiot makes you the idiot. Think about it.

Posters like this yahoo is the reason why good posters disappear

Actually threads like this are the reason why good posters dissapear. Also put your name in the (failed) neg rep coward.

ihatetimthomas
01-13-2011, 01:04 PM
You must remember that Griffin is still a kid. Mature beyond his years but still has some growing to do. He got caught up in the moment and he should have handled it different. But seriously, have you played competitive sports? Sometimes things just get heated in the moment. Sometimes a guy pissed you off. Its human nature.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 01:04 PM
Actually threads like this are the reason why good posters dissapear.

Sorry, legit thread, sorry as$ posters like you ruin it with senseless comments. Revert back to your comment and see which brings down the level of maturity to ISH.

Also put your name in the (failed) neg rep coward.Is the name necessary? It's obviously from me. Why would I hide that? I've confronted you in the open. How does that make me a coward?

Your logic is completely off bro. Reachers keep reaching.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 01:06 PM
OP is an idiot.

Your comment. Now tell me what level of respect does this post make? And you say I'm ruining the level of intellegence on this board?

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 01:10 PM
You must remember that Griffin is still a kid. Mature beyond his years but still has some growing to do. He got caught up in the moment and he should have handled it different. But seriously, have you played competitive sports? Sometimes things just get heated in the moment. Sometimes a guy pissed you off. Its human nature.

I've gotten into plenty of heaters. But there's also a level of regression one should make in certain situations. I never said not to stick up for yourself. But in Blake's situation I think he went a little overboard. Play harder yes, but confronting like he did, I view him a little differently.

But yes there are situations where regression should apply.

Some kid posted on here if he was a newb at a park if things should get heated he'd front like Griffin. Are you kidding me? Let him do that in my park and I'm sure beatdown will ensue.

oh the horror
01-13-2011, 01:11 PM
it doesn't matter if he's a rookie or 12 year vet... he's become the defacto team leader and emotional leader of the clipps... he can go after anyone he wants.. screw all this fantasy senority BS.. you're either a man or not

lol at rookies having to kowtow to anyone, silliest thing i ever heard... haha like magic johnson larry bird or jordan ever backed off because they were rooks

Bingo and bingo.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 01:15 PM
Bingo and bingo.

I half agree, but Magic, Micheal, and Bird would just make them pay on the court before acting like a hard-ass thug.

I appreciated more what Griffin did during the game to retaliate by throwing down on his head. That's how a rookie should go abouts retaliating.

ihatetimthomas
01-13-2011, 01:16 PM
I've gotten into plenty of heaters. But there's also a level of regression one should make in certain situations. I never said not to stick up for yourself. But in Blake's situation I think he went a little overboard. Play harder yes, but confronting like he did, I view him a little differently.

But yes there are situations where regression should apply.

Some kid posted on here if he was a newb at a park if things should get heated he'd front like Griffin. Are you kidding me? Let him do that in my park and I'm sure beatdown will ensue.

You have to take into the account that the Clippers were very pumped up for playing so well against the hottest team in the league. You also have to take into account that the Staples center was electric and this probably got him even more pumped up. Griffin was already heated from getting a ton of no calls on him throughout the game.

I understand your stance on he should have showed some regression, but as the teams leader, I dont have a big problem with it. He may have taken it a bit too far, but I think you are kind of blowing it out of proportion. Obvioulsy Chalmers was jawwing and talking.

caliman
01-13-2011, 01:17 PM
Lol at the thought of Griffin having to "regress" because he's getting into it with a scrub like Chalmers.

ihatetimthomas
01-13-2011, 01:20 PM

spot on

Juice Willis
01-13-2011, 01:21 PM
To be fair to the OP, Shaq did chin check Bynum after he dunked on him and then bumped him. Blake wouldn't be pulling shit like that against him either. However...it IS just Mario Chalmers. Haha.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 01:25 PM
You have to take into the account that the Clippers were very pumped up for playing so well against the hottest team in the league. You also have to take into account that the Staples center was electric and this probably got him even more pumped up. Griffin was already heated from getting a ton of no calls on him throughout the game.

I understand your stance on he should have showed some regression, but as the teams leader, I dont have a big problem with it. He may have taken it a bit too far, but I think you are kind of blowing it out of proportion. Obvioulsy Chalmers was jawwing and talking.

If I'm blowing out of proportion It's more so the lack of maturity in the responses so far.

But in this case, again, there are emotional leaders that react this way but yet get chastized for the same reaction. Blake, especially being a rookie, should not be given a free pass. But I do realize things got intense. Yes, emotion gets the best of you. But what do people usually say when things get heated and they react like Griffin? They usually come out and appologize for the immaturity.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 01:26 PM
Lol at the thought of Griffin having to "regress" because he's getting into it with a scrub like Chalmers.

Points been covered. Please read whole thread making repetative statements.

b0bab0i
01-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Why are you looking at griffins actions as unexcusable? Mario chalmers was the one that initiated the the dispute, he was at fault and that's why he got called for the technical first.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 01:28 PM
To be fair to the OP, Shaq did chin check Bynum after he dunked on him and then bumped him. Blake wouldn't be pulling shit like that against him either. However...it IS just Mario Chalmers. Haha.

Exactly. And Bynum didn't have that same reaction or body language before the shot that Blake had shown. If Bynum did that we'd all be saying how deserved a chincheck from Shaq.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Why are you looking at griffins actions as unexcusable? Mario chalmers was the one that initiated the the dispute, he was at fault and that's why he got called for the technical first.

Never once have I excused Chalmers actions.

lil_watz
01-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Never once have I excused Chalmers actions.

Nor have you brought them up. It seems you are a Griffen hater or mad that so many people enjoy watching his highlights so you need to find something to complain about. He might be a rookie but he has been around the league for two years, that is one less that Chalmers so lets not act like he is new to the scene.

Hazard
01-13-2011, 01:44 PM
It looked like Chalmers was provoking Griffin with the first tech and Griffin being a rookie walked right into picking up a tech himself. I think the whole situation was a rookie mistake on Griffins part. He should have just let Chalmers pick up the tech and proceed to shit on his whole team as he did, would have been a bigger **** you imo.

Also I agree OP is an idiot. Who cares if he's a rookie, if some punk half your size, twice your age, and 1/4 your skill is barking in your face do you back down? I hope not.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Nor have you brought them up. It seems you are a Griffen hater or mad that so many people enjoy watching his highlights so you need to find something to complain about. He might be a rookie but he has been around the league for two years, that is one less that Chalmers so lets not act like he is new to the scene.

- Chalmers actions are irrelevant to why this thread was made

- You're jumping to conclusions on my stance on Griffin. I made it perfectly clear I don't differenciate if it was Griffin or any other rookie. That doesn't make me a Griffin hater. Come up with something better.
That's what makes this place intollerable at times. No matter what stance you have, if you make a comment which is against the demi-gods of ISH, you're labelled a hater. Typical ISH shyt.

zizozain
01-13-2011, 01:48 PM
OP said ''actions'' it's not the thing with Mario chalmers ...
it's because Blake Griffin was ignoring lebron end of game

caliman
01-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Points been covered. Please read whole thread making repetative statements.

I did read the entire thread and your point is stupid to think that Griffin should have cowered just because he's a rookie. Someone else pointed out that you may have had a point if we were talking about Shaq, or Howard or guys of those ilk. Why the hell should he be deferential to a scrub like Chalmers?

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Also I agree OP is an idiot. Who cares if he's a rookie, if some punk half your size, twice your age, and 1/4 your skill is barking in your face do you back down? I hope not.

No, I'd beat you down just like any other half pint....if it were in the appropriate place. Would I do it at work? No. In the streets? yes. NBA is a workplace my friend, you're under the scope of a million veiwers. If Griffin reated, so be it, but not like he did. Take action in other facets of the event.

Think before you call someone an idiot. Why am I an idiot? Because my opinion is different? Again, idiots like yourself is why the quality goes down. Can you see a mature debate actually did ensue with mature posters (ie ihatetimthomas, rake, beebcats)? Be one of them. Maybe you'll gain some credibilty.

Again, any other player.....

Dengness9
01-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Blake is killing all Mothers, Fathers, and babies.... No ifs, ands, or maybes.

Quit crying OP. Nice avatar tho!!!

Hazard
01-13-2011, 01:56 PM
No, I'd beat you down just like any other half pint....if it were in the appropriate place. Would I do it at work? No. In the streets? yes. NBA is a workplace my friend, you're under the scope of a million veiwers. If Griffin reated, so be it, but not like he did. Take action in other facets of the event.

Think before you call someone an idiot. Why am I an idiot? Because my opinion is different? Again, idiots like yourself is why the quality goes down. Can you see a mature debate actually did ensue with mature posters (ie ihatetimthomas, rake, beebcats)? Be one of them. Maybe you'll gain some credibilty.

Again, any other player.....
Did Griffin beat Chalmers down? He walked towards him semi aggressively and you're throwing a fit.. He got a tech which is all that little confrontation was worth. And you are an idiot because this is a retarded topic. Workplace or not, a ball court is a place where you must assert yourself and Griffin did just that.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 01:57 PM
I did read the entire thread and your point is stupid to think that Griffin should have cowered just because he's a rookie. Someone else pointed out that you may have had a point if we were talking about Shaq, or Howard or guys of those ilk. Why the hell should he be deferential to a scrub like Chalmers?

Never once did I say Griffin should cower. Analyze better before you come up with something to say.

I didn't say to cower ever, I said he should have retaliated in a more resourceful way. There's a difference, but I don't think you'll have the intellegence to figure it out.
Now keep reaching and find another "hole" in my arguments. I'm assuming you'll try hard and post again. If you do come up with something, I'll be sure to respond more articulate

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Did Griffin beat Chalmers down? He walked towards him semi aggressively and you're throwing a fit.. He got a tech which is all that little confrontation was worth. And you are an idiot because this is a retarded topic. Workplace or not, a ball court is a place where you must assert yourself and Griffin did just that.

Again with alot of maturity.

Did I say Griffin shouldn't be assertive? Follow how i've responded to others before making assumptions.

Jesus, I hope your employer tolerates actions like your if you think it's appropriate workplace conduct.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Blake is killing all Mothers, Fathers, and babies.... No ifs, ands, or maybes.

Quit crying OP. Nice avatar tho!!!

:oldlol:
I'm not crying, just a little frustrated at the maturity level and anger people have on here. You can never seem to challenge peoples POV's without them trying to be a smartass or or resort to name calling. This thread is a perfect example.

Hazard
01-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Again with alot of maturity.

Did I say Griffin shouldn't be assertive? Follow how i've responded to others before making assumptions.

Jesus, I hope your employer tolerates actions like your if you think it's appropriate workplace conduct.
You're crying cause Griffin is a rookie and lost his cool right? Well guess what when your place of employment is full of heightened emotions sometimes you lose your cool. I understand you want NBA players to be a bunch of robots and not react to anything but the guy lost his cool... shit happens. You're still an idiot.

Hazard
01-13-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm not crying, just a little frustrated at the maturity level and anger people have on here. You can never seem to challenge peoples POV's without them trying to be a smartass or or resort to name calling. This thread is a perfect example.

:oldlol: You started this thread off with name calling you ****ing clown!...

Mr. Jabbar
01-13-2011, 02:07 PM

-I dont agree with you on topic
-I agree with you with the smartasses on ish, they kind of flock on anyone whos getting outnumbered, kind of coward.

off topic: Hulk Hogan > British Bulldog, deal with it.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 02:08 PM
You're crying cause Griffin is a rookie and lost his cool right? Well guess what when your place of employment is full of heightened emotions sometimes you lose your cool. I understand you want NBA players to be a bunch of robots and not react to anything but the guy lost his cool... shit happens. You're still an idiot.

Again, reaching for an argument. When have I siad for players to act like robots? I watch hockey where losing your cool is a daily phenomenom and I love it. It the Griffin show boating that was unimpressive and made him look pretty silly.

Quit reaching hazard, idiot.

PS- You're an idiot.:oldlol:

Hazard
01-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Again, reaching for an argument. When have I siad for players to act like robots? I watch hockey where losing your cool is a daily phenomenom and I love it. It the Griffin show boating that was unimpressive and made him look pretty silly.

Quit reaching hazard, idiot.

PS- You're an idiot.:oldlol:
:blah :facepalm

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 02:13 PM
-I dont agree with you on topic
-I agree with you with the smartasses on ish, they kind of flock on anyone whos getting outnumbered, kind of coward.

off topic: Hulk Hogan > British Bulldog, deal with it.

I can accept people having a different point of view, I was bound to have confronted it. I do however think people are selective when it comes to certain topics.

Again, if this were another player the thread's outcome would have been totally different. But because it's about Griffin all of a sudden I'm an idiot? Makes no sense. I can appreicate the few who actually elloborated and decided to see my side of things before the rebuttled with theirs. Look at this Hazard guy, misses the whole point and backs it up by calling me an idiot. Does he think he's on top of this thread and on me?

Better technical wrestler

Davey Boy >>>> Hogan

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 02:13 PM
:blah :facepalm

Says the idiot!

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 02:17 PM
:oldlol: You started this thread off with name calling you ****ing clown!...

It was more forcasting posters like you with no sense of comprehension, class, or maturity. Thank you for fufilling my premonition.

Hazard
01-13-2011, 02:18 PM
It was more forcasting posters like you with no sense of comprehension, class, or maturity. Thank you for fufilling my premonition.
Anytime buddy :cheers:

01-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Uhh, I don't see how his time in the league has any relevance to this. Rookie or non-rookie, it's completely moot. Basketball is not a fraternity, sorry.

ZenMaster
01-13-2011, 02:23 PM
You can afford a computer but not a television? It's all over the news.

There's more to planet earth than the US....

SpecialQue
01-13-2011, 02:28 PM
I don't know if I'd go so far as to say his actions were "inexcusable," but it did go on way longer than it should have. Even after the dunk he was giving the stink eye and looking like he was going to start snapping necks. I'm all for emotion in the game, but after awhile it started getting ridiculous.

Burgz
01-13-2011, 02:30 PM
if you get punked by a rookie, then who's really the punk? :confusedshrug:
obviously blake means more to that team than being just a rookie

ps.

http://i35.tinypic.com/*******.gif

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 02:49 PM
if you get punked by a rookie, then who's really the punk? :confusedshrug:
obviously blake means more to that team than being just a rookie

ps.

http://i35.tinypic.com/*******.gif

Your initials are OP? Interesting. Lemme guess, your name is Oscar Pedophile? I agree, you are a *******.

BTW, Blake picked on the smallest guy on the court. You don't think Bron wasn't chirping? When you go after the smallest guy on the court, who's really the punk:confusedshrug:

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 02:50 PM
I don't know if I'd go so far as to say his actions were "inexcusable," but it did go on way longer than it should have. Even after the dunk he was giving the stink eye and looking like he was going to start snapping necks. I'm all for emotion in the game, but after awhile it started getting ridiculous.

Maybe inexcusable was too much to say, more like intolreable?

Mr. Jabbar
01-13-2011, 02:51 PM
Your initials are OP? Interesting. Lemme guess, your name is Oscar Pedophile? I agree, you are a *******.

BTW, Blake picked on the smallest guy on the court. You don't think Bron wasn't chirping? When you go after the smallest guy on the court, who's really the punk:confusedshrug:

KG

boozehound
01-13-2011, 02:52 PM
this. It doesnt matter if hes a rook or not. Being a 10 yr vet didnt make KG's dog move any less classless or pathetic.

boozehound
01-13-2011, 02:53 PM
you come across like a total jackhole in this thread. Just so you know.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 02:57 PM
you come across like a total jackhole in this thread. Just so you know.

In what sense? The guy calls me an idiot and I can't retaliate?
I've been mature when responded to maturely. You wouldn't be a little snippy if being provoked? C'mon now, I've seen less said to you and you've reacted.

As for the OP it was more to deter guys like that from entering and being bias. I knew I was going to cath flack from Griffin supporters missing the entire point of the thread.

samballs
01-13-2011, 03:02 PM
NBA is a business and results are all that matter in business. Griffin gets it done every night on the freaking Clippers, its his team, he will be the All Star. Chalmers is nothing.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 03:04 PM
NBA is a business and results are all that matter in business. Griffin gets it done every night on the freaking Clippers, its his team, he will be the All Star. Chalmers is nothing.

I agree

lil_watz
01-13-2011, 03:05 PM
I've been mature when responded to maturely. You wouldn't be a little snippy if being provoked? C'mon now, I've seen less said to you and you've reacted.

Maybe that is how Griffen felt. Can't the guy be a little snippy in a basketball game and not get crapped on by fans. Seems like the same thing to me, just different situations. Maybe this should be enough to make you realize that this was overacting on your part to even make this thread.

Eldrunko247
01-13-2011, 03:07 PM
lol that was absolutely nothing. Overreact much?

Phong
01-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Rooks should have more class. Have a few more miles in the league before you try and pick fights on the court.And Chalmers has achieved what on the court to run his mouth and then ask for respect from a rookie? Being picked in the second round of the draft 3 years ago?

The guy calls me an idiot and I can't retaliate? You wouldn't be a little snippy if being provoked?Now try to apply what you just said to the Griffin-Chalmers incident.

Rake2204
01-13-2011, 03:08 PM

I have to say this excerpt is at least a little ironic, considering the topic at hand.

And yes, I agree, I'm not sure if scuffles in basketball are ever necessary. But they happen. I know your argument is that rookies should not provoke them, but I'm not sure anyone should. I'm also not entirely sure we can directly compare professional basketball to say, professional teaching. In one of those arenas I can dunk on my coworkers. In the other, it is largely frowned upon.

Hazard
01-13-2011, 03:08 PM
And Chalmers has achieved what on the court to run his mouth and then ask for respect from a rookie? Being picked in the second round in the draft?

Now try to apply what you just said to the Griffin-Chalmers incident.
:applause:

Mr. Jabbar
01-13-2011, 03:09 PM
Maybe that is how Griffen felt. Can't the guy be a little snippy in a basketball game and not get crapped on by fans. Seems like the same thing to me, just different situations. Maybe this should be enough to make you realize that this was overacting on your part to even make this thread.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7678/1drevil.jpg

Fiasco
01-13-2011, 03:10 PM
I've been mature when responded to maturely. You wouldn't be a little snippy if being provoked? C'mon now, I seen less said to you and you've reacted.

And here is where your argument shoots itself in the foot.

You, the might 'DaHeezy' can retaliate to someone getting into your face, but god forbid Blake Griffin does because it shows 'immaturity and the inability to control himself.' Double standard, much?

Somewhere in this thread you said that Chalmers had nothing to do with this thread's inception.... again, another dissatisfying load of shit. If Chalmers doesn't open his mouth, Griffin doesn't have to go off on him and act all 'irresponsibly.'

Please run over to the NBA site and show me the rule where Griffin is not allowed to defend himself, and if he is, that he should defend himself in a manner similar to what you outlined. Have you ever played a competitive team sport? Hell, have you ever been as good as Griffin was at anything in your life? Griffin's mental age is much higher than his physical one, and I'm sure this is painstakingly obvious to you. Griffin has the mind of a veteran- it is what makes him so good. So if Mario thinks that he can harass Griffin merely because he's "younger", well... there's always something to be said about finding out the hard way.

On that note, this pseudo veteran-superiority bullshit is just that: bullshit. I don't remember people going off on Bynum for getting in Shaq's face after he got jammed on. If someone gets in your grill, you man up and settle it on the court, which Griffin did.

gg, OP.

momo
01-13-2011, 03:23 PM
If the heat think he is in violation of some rook rule, they can enforce the rule. Even if it is just some junk they made up. Bad Boy pistons would have. It is on them.

clipps
01-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Blake Griffin did what any leader do. Take no shit and back up his teammates.

Force
01-13-2011, 03:33 PM
I've watched every Clipper game this year. Blake has been attacked by many players and is being hit so hard it's only natural he is going to go chest to chest with many players. Apparently you didn't see what went down between him and Gortat who is bigger than him. Gortat was playing him very rough and hitting him all game long and there was a lot of talk. Blake took it to Gortat and scored and left Gortot injured on the ground and Blake stayed standing over him looked down and said "get up, get up, get up", he had to be told by teammates to just let it go. He is very emotional on the court.

Blake is getting a lot of FT's but trust me, he deserves a ton more, he is getting hacked all game long and not getting the superstar respect from the refs yet.

Not since Shaq, Yao and Dwight have a seen a player get clobbered as often as Blake does. To imply that Blake only went after Mario because he was small is ridiculous, you haven't watched him play this year and seen what opposition is doing to him.

jasonresno
01-13-2011, 03:36 PM
I became a fan. Any player that will directly back his shit up like that--I dig.

bdreason
01-13-2011, 03:36 PM
So a 6'10" 280lb PF should back down to a 6'1" 180lb PG because he's a rookie? :oldlol:

The only guy even physically capable of checking Griffin last night was LeBron... and LeBron wanted no part of it. In fact, LeBron didn't even show up last night... must have had a wild night.

Mr. Jabbar
01-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Heres the video and in HD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBZBYBlsRtc

Looking back at it, seems like Chalmers was even more annoying than I first thought. Annoying midget.

clipps
01-13-2011, 03:39 PM

You, the might 'DaHeezy' can retaliate to someone getting into your face, but god forbid Blake Griffin does because it shows 'immaturity and the inability to control himself.' Double standard, much?

Somewhere in this thread you said that Chalmers had nothing to do with this thread's inception.... again, another dissatisfying load of shit. If Chalmers doesn't open his mouth, Griffin doesn't have to go off on him and act all 'irresponsibly.'

Please run over to the NBA site and show me the rule where Griffin is not allowed to defend himself, and if he is, that he should defend himself in a manner similar to what you outlined. Have you ever played a competitive team sport? Hell, have you ever been as good as Griffin was at anything in your life? Griffin's mental age is much higher than his physical one, and I'm sure this is painstakingly obvious to you. Griffin has the mind of a veteran- it is what makes him so good. So if Mario thinks that he can harass Griffin merely because he's "younger", well... there's always something to be said about finding out the hard way.

On that note, this pseudo veteran-superiority bullshit is just that: bullshit. I don't remember people going off on Bynum for getting in Shaq's face after he got jammed on. If someone gets in your grill, you man up and settle it on the court, which Griffin did.

gg, OP.

OP lost this one.

step_back
01-13-2011, 03:40 PM
As long as Blake continues to play like he does he can do whatever the **** he likes for all I care.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 03:43 PM
And Chalmers has achieved what on the court to run his mouth and then ask for respect from a rookie? Being picked in the second round of the draft 3 years ago?

Now try to apply what you just said to the Griffin-Chalmers incident.

Yet I'm being chastised for defending myself? If I should apply it so should everybody else.
I should get Blake like praise. Be consistent people
Again, I'm going to repeat this after everybody who keeps defending Blake,

If it were any other player... This is not about Blake/Chalmers, it was only an example I used

Vancouver-Grizz
01-13-2011, 03:48 PM

Respect is a 2 way street buddy. Things get heated sometimes and using the excuse of Rookies should respect the elder is getting old. Respect the elder on your team but treat all your opponents the same.

Thumdar

Geez dude, take a pill and stop the testosterone injections. Why so angry at the world? That's the one thing I dislike about this forum ~ so much mean-spirited arguing and bitching. :facepalm

Derka
It wasn't some ridiculously criminal thing we should all be upset over...it was just a shove in the open court and he ended up getting a technical for the entire incident. Pretty sure he didn't shove Chalmers thinking that he'd just get back up and be like "LOL U FUNNY BLAYK"...he provoked a reaction and got himself T'd up in the process.

Thumdar
01-13-2011, 03:50 PM
As for Blake's reaction, I'm guessing he was pissed because he kept getting fouled and almost never got the calls. It was getting ridiculous.

ihatetimthomas
01-13-2011, 03:52 PM
If this was a re-occurring problem, then I could see an issue. Its not like this guy is being like Demarcus Cousins. But this guy is very well mannered on the court. He doesn't get into may altercations. He lets his game speak for himself. You can see he is very confident but who wouldn't in his situation?

Fiasco
01-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Yet I'm being chastised for defending myself? If I should apply it so should everybody else.
I should get Blake like praise. Be consistent people
Again, I'm going to repeat this after everybody who keeps defending Blake,

If it were any other player... This is not about Blake/Chalmers, it was only an example I used

You're getting chastised because you're being a hypocrite. Not because what you're doing is wrong.

beermonsteroo
01-13-2011, 03:58 PM
@ OP :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Real Men Wear Green
01-13-2011, 04:16 PM
There was nothing especially wrong with what Griffin did. He got angry, had some words, and stared after a dunk. He didn't throw a punch, push, or even cheapshot elbow Chalmers. And what has Chalmers done to earn "vet respect" or whatever? Second-year back-up pg on a team with weak pg play. The only reason why Griffin maybe should have held his tongue is the technical, but no one goes through their career with no techs.

If that had been a guy like Shaq or LBJ that he was going at I'd respect it even more. Those guys are big enough to give Griffin a fight (Chalmers isn't, though players shouldn't get into fights anyway) and the fact thatey're established and respected means it takes more courage to stand up to them.

Just to make it clear, Griffin should not be getting into fights, the NBA punishes players too severely for stuff like that and the Clips are bad enough without losing Griffin for 15 games. But as a big, strong physical power forward he should not take shit from anyone, no matter how old he is, they are, or whatever. That just doesn't make sense. Avoid getting suspended but absolutely do not back down.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 04:41 PM
You're getting chastised because you're being a hypocrite. Not because what you're doing is wrong.

Wrong, I was being attacked way before being called a hypocrite. I'll accept being called that after the fact, but it's just as hypocritical to attack me for standing up for myself and my opinion. Think about it

NYKFansCOM
01-13-2011, 04:42 PM
every1 keeps talking about how rookies should show respect based on age or class which is fine as long as it's some1 of the same skill level... How about Chalmers shows some respect based on talent (which IMO is worth more) because he doesn't have nearly half of what my boy Blake got!!

How can you disagree with that? It's not like Blake started it... He just stood up for himself to a player who has way less talent then him... Blake's year > Mario Chalmer's entire career! shiiiit blake's highlights > anything Chalmers has ever done

clipps
01-13-2011, 04:43 PM
Even though he's a rookie, he already shows more of a veteran presence than 75% of the league.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 04:48 PM

gg, OP.

Touche, I'll respond to this when I have the time

Killer_Instinct
01-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Touche, I'll respond to this when I have the time

Save yourself the trouble and pretend like you never created this thread.

SinJackal
01-13-2011, 07:37 PM
lol, what is with this thread? Chalmers was the one starting shit. Griffin is supposed to act like a ***** when someone gets in his face because he's a rookie? No.

DaHeezy
01-13-2011, 07:56 PM
lol, what is with this thread? Chalmers was the one starting shit. Griffin is supposed to act like a ***** when someone gets in his face because he's a rookie? No.

Yet if this thread were about Kobe and I said his actions were inexcusable you'd be 100 percent behind it so STFU and don't deny it

lefthook00
01-13-2011, 07:56 PM
OK, maybe Griffin over-stepped his boundaries. But what concerns me more is that LeBron/Wade(league vets and team leaders) didn't do sh*t! They didn't back their team mate up, and they didn't check Griffin. So who is worse?

Fiasco
01-13-2011, 07:58 PM
OK, maybe Griffin over-stepped his boundaries. But what concerns me more is that LeBron/Wade(league vets and team leaders) didn't do sh*t! They didn't back their team mate up, and they didn't check Griffin. So who is worse?

Griffin didn't overstep shit; when you have Heat fans saying that Griffin was not in the wrong, you know the entire argument is bogus.

Wade/James couldn't back up Chalmers because he was already hiding behind LeBron as soon as Griffin merely looked in his direction.

bumpyknucks
01-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Chalmers get in an altercation every game where he plays over 15 minutes.......and usually comes out on the losing end

Abd El-Krim
01-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Blake Griffin should show Mario Chalmers more respect?

:facepalm

lefthook00
01-13-2011, 08:02 PM
Griffin didn't overstep shit; when you have Heat fans saying that Griffin was not in the wrong, you know the entire argument is bogus.

Wade/James couldn't back up Chalmers because he was already hiding behind LeBron as soon as Griffin merely looked in his direction.

OK then Griffin didn't over-step anything, either way it's whatevs to me, I just find it funny that they wanted NO piece of Griffin :oldlol: . I have to say that Griffin is pretty intimidating when he gets serious.

SleepyCorpse
01-13-2011, 08:02 PM
I agree, not inexcusable but it was wrong, but well Blake Griffin can dunk in exciting ways, which elevates him to sainthood on ISH. Theres 5 threads praising him on the front page right now, while Kevin Love who is playing just as well if not better has zero.

Brujesino
01-13-2011, 08:03 PM
I thought griffin pulled a garnett but after watching the vid this is nothing.People wont remember this 2 weeks from now.

Dave3
01-13-2011, 08:05 PM
I agree, not inexcusable but it was wrong, but well Blake Griffin can dunk in exciting ways, which elevates him to sainthood on ISH. Theres 5 threads praising him on the front page right now, while Kevin Love who is playing just as well if not better has zero.
Being a rookie has a huge effect on that. When a rookie averages 20 ppg, it's much more significant than a 3rd year player doing something similar. Love is on a losing team, so not as many people care. Griffin's also on a losing team, but people expect that because he's a rookie.

Bernie Nips
01-13-2011, 08:13 PM
BLAKE GOT A TECHNICAL BECAUSE HE ANGRILY WALKED TOWARDS SOMEONE. THIS IS INEXCUSABLE BECAUSE HE IS ONLY A FIRST YEAR PLAYER.

wot.

gregboy55
01-13-2011, 08:15 PM
http://cdn4.mattters.com/photos/photos/1341589/u-mad___camron.jpg

Jasper
01-13-2011, 08:23 PM
typically we could catagorize players with less experience and athletic prowls and say yep Coach Brown always said Rooks stay on the bench and learn... next year we'll find minutes for you...

But some of these athlete's that come out of college , not doing a full 4 years are already beyond their years in BBall IQ.

Griffin sat on the bench all of last year ... I don't think he was just pickin' his nose .. he's smart , and learns quick.

In a nut shell - he is a beast and his upside is bottomline awesome.

IcanzIIravor
01-13-2011, 08:29 PM

Kevin is a blue collar no flash get the job done guy, while Blake is power and nastiness with a blue collar attitude. They are both fantastic young players, but it doesn't take much thought to see why Blake has garnered more attention.

Cool Guy
01-13-2011, 08:30 PM
This is a grown man's game. The hell you talking about "Rookies shouldnt come hard" **** outta here with that.

lock
01-13-2011, 08:30 PM
hell no. this is entertainment at the end of the day. we want to see some passion and energy. Griffin has earnt his place on the hardwood.

wakencdukest
01-13-2011, 09:06 PM
Chalmers shouldn't be running his mouth on someone Blake's size, he might get hurt. And, what has Chalmers done in the league that should make Griffin respect him? He was drafted one year ahead of Blake, so it's not like he's some superstar veteran.

keep-itreal
01-13-2011, 11:22 PM
Wow, talk about overreaction. Its not like Blake griffin cheapshot anyone, all he did was did some trash talk, which is part of the game

Force
01-14-2011, 02:57 AM
Do people on this thread even realize what Chalmers did?

Blake injured his back in the third quarter. Late in the 4th quarter Chalmers ran up behind Blake and threw an elbow/forearm directly into Blake's back when Blake was looking the other direction on the play where Baron got fouled and went into the crowd.

ummmm, that's a serious no no. I didn't go through this whole thread post by post but do people here know this?

TheJester21
01-14-2011, 03:02 AM
From all the replays I saw, Blake was running and shoved Chalmers in the back after Baron was fouled.

Do you have a link of the replay showing this? Because most of them are the same. Not showing what transpired until the refs come in.

trooper
01-14-2011, 09:06 AM
If you look at the video someone earlier posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBZBYBlsRtc

At about 0:02-0:04 at the very right hand edge of the screen, you can see Chalmers bumping into Griffin there, before the camera view changes.
As the commentator said, Blake's back was hurting previously, and for someone to just bump him, especially after some no calls, what the hell is Griffin meant to do?

It's called human emotions, 99.9% of human beings generally react in a negative or pissed off way when they're in pain, think things are going unfairly, and when shit happens to them that that don't deserve.
Pretty sure YOU (OP), myself, and hell, freaking Gandhi would react in a similiar way given the context.

Also, this seniority business is bullshit. If Griffin was a 10 year vet - no, a player with 3 years under his belt - and Chalmers was a rookie, Blake would have every right to go after him, using your logic? That's not how it works.

I personally just feel your argument is a bit overreactive, and whilst you have every right to voice your own opinion, you seem to come off very strong and defensive. Think about context too.

P.S. Had Blake been hit and just fell without doing anything, there would be like 100000 threads shitting on Griffin, and he'd lose all respect, especially being the leader of that team.

My long ass 2cents.

lukekarts
01-14-2011, 10:58 AM
More people need to take a note from Andre Miller's book and knock him on the floor.

Nobody can say he's not got it coming.

brandonislegend
01-14-2011, 11:24 AM
lol @ all the mad heat fans

gts
01-14-2011, 11:37 AM

.chalmers is just a punk.. even after blakes slam dunk he's over there yaking like he's a proven commodity or something... lol

his new knick name should be all talk

same thing last night, he's barking at jr smith after smith burys a three in his face then goes down and turns the ball over and still keeps talking

trooper
01-14-2011, 12:10 PM
chalmers is just a punk.. even after blakes slam dunk he's over there yaking like he's a proven commodity or something... lol

his new knick name should be all talk

same thing last night, he's barking at jr smith after smith burys a three in his face then goes down and turns the ball over and still keeps talking

Yeah, I personally feel Griffin's reaction was completely justified. I mean, the guy's having back problems, and you run into him, and the ball's not even in play. I saw also the part where he was just talking when Blake was staring him down, as if he's freaking Kobe Bryant.

Bolded: didn't see the game, but hahaha he deserved it. Wish Blake posterized him on that dunk.

Rake2204
01-14-2011, 12:20 PM

At about 0:02-0:04 at the very right hand edge of the screen, you can see Chalmers bumping into Griffin there, before the camera view changes.
As the commentator said, Blake's back was hurting previously, and for someone to just bump him, especially after some no calls, what the hell is Griffin meant to do?

It's called human emotions, 99.9% of human beings generally react in a negative or pissed off way when they're in pain, think things are going unfairly, and when shit happens to them that that don't deserve.
Pretty sure YOU (OP), myself, and hell, freaking Gandhi would react in a similiar way given the context.

Also, this seniority business is bullshit. If Griffin was a 10 year vet - no, a player with 3 years under his belt - and Chalmers was a rookie, Blake would have every right to go after him, using your logic? That's not how it works.

I personally just feel your argument is a bit overreactive, and whilst you have every right to voice your own opinion, you seem to come off very strong and defensive. Think about context too.

P.S. Had Blake been hit and just fell without doing anything, there would be like 100000 threads shitting on Griffin, and he'd lose all respect, especially being the leader of that team.

My long ass 2cents.
I have made it known that my feelings are the opposite of the original poster's. There are scuffles in basketball and sometimes a player is the instigator and may be in the wrong, but I do not feel his status as a rookie plays any kind of role.

I feel this was a small, rather insignificant scuffle. Yapping, single technicals, back to basketball. However, I'd be remiss if I did not provide another clip of the incident that shows Blake Griffin giving a little forearm first. Again, I view this incident as a "non-incident". But for whatever it's worth, here's an angle that cuts out just prior to Chalmers' return shove.

Two guys bickering over a strongarm. I would have long forgotten about this were it not for this intriguing thread.

Griffin with the (slight) strong arm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvVqOw7OhIo&feature=related

jamal99
01-14-2011, 12:50 PM
Really stupid topic. What Griffin did was not that bad. He's a young guy and heat of the moment got him to do what he did. Him being a rookie isn't really important, at least to me...

shaunliv
01-14-2011, 01:08 PM
This is what I saw:
After a Miami missed shot, the Clippers rebounded the ball and were going the other way on a fast break. As Gomes started running the other way, Chalmers purposely kicked his foot out to trip Gomes (Gomes didn’t realize it was intentional, but Griffin was in perfect position and DID!). I guess by the time Griffin made it down court, he “bumped” into Chalmers to send a message and then Chalmers pushed him. Either way, Griffin has everyone’s back on this team! I'm down wit that!

PS. don't forget the Ilgauskas slap/punch foul to Griffin's face earlier in the game. You know that had to make Blake just a little testy to begin with!

cavsfanatic
01-14-2011, 01:21 PM

I doubt it.
Not if I was Mario Chalmers and he was Blake Griffin