PDA

View Full Version : Damn, this chick just called me a "Borderline Rapist". WTF?

Pages : [1] 2

branslowski
01-14-2011, 06:14 PM
SMH right now.....At like 12 something me and this chick I'm f*ckin with went to the mall in Osceola....I mean, she's like my friend/ Occasional sex buddy when we are both sexually frustrated. Anyway, to get to the point, I kinda talked her into going into the bathroom with me for a quicky. She was saying no, but I talked her into and when we got in there she obviously wanted to do it.

So, we get done, leave the bathroom and look for somewhere to sit and eat real quick...While we are eating she starts to talk to talk to me about "forcing" her to do that...I lol'd and said "You liked it, admit it, it was a rush huh?"....So she admitted "Ofcource I did" and laughed...All cool....She then ask me "Are you like that with the other girls you f*ck with?"....I then say "Like what, taking them to the mall bathroom?"...She then say's "No, so agressive, and demanding like that, almost like you wont take no for an answer"...

So I'm starting to look a little confused, so I add, "Umm, yeah, I can be a little sexually persuasive"...She then adds this f*cking gem..."Yeah, sexually persuasive can be a good term for you, but it sometimes it's like your a borderline Rapist lol".....My whole facial expression changed...I was f*cking heated....I was like "Border line rapist? WTF?"...And then she had the nerve to laugh at the end...You just don't use the "R" word and then give a fake laugh to soften your obvious swipe at me...So I was kinda pissed off for the rest of our time there...So when I got back home, I called another chick I use to mess with,I told her what the other chick said and asked her was I Sexually demanding....And she said, "Umm, I wouldn't say that, or that your a rapist or anything, but you do get kind of grabby and force full, I mean some chicks like that kind of thing, so it isn't really bad I guess"....She was obviously indicating that she wasn't a huge fan of it.

Basically, I wanna ask you guy's is being sexually persuasive borderline rape? I'll let you know what I'm like personally when it comes to these things.

AirTupac
01-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Just hope she doesn't press charges :lol

I'd be pissed too if someone called me a rapist even though we just had sex.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Just hope she doesn't press charges :lol

She wont do that, she wanted as much as me....

Lebowsky
01-14-2011, 06:20 PM
In the end it all comes down to whether or not you use roofies and how many of them.

8BeastlyXOIAD
01-14-2011, 06:20 PM
After reading that i kinda-of got horny

8BeastlyXOIAD
01-14-2011, 06:21 PM
http://ottermatic.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/omgprincehotwtf.gif

rezznor
01-14-2011, 06:21 PM
sounds like she just felt like a dirty skank for ****ing in the bathroom and wanted to blame someone else but her herself.

Stinky Dog
01-14-2011, 06:23 PM
After reading that i kinda-of got horny
lol, what...

anyway the girl you called was pretty much spot on. some girls like aggressive guys, some girls like gentlemen. i'd try and feel the situation and find a happy medium.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 06:26 PM
sounds like she just felt like a dirty skank for ****ing in the bathroom and wanted to blame someone else but her herself.

But, she's not all the way wrong....I mean, that "Rape" shit was stupid to say....But I do tend to push things....I sometimes rub my hand up a chicks legs (Obviously I know the chick) at a party, and she tells me "No" but is giggling at the sametime, I then keep it going and start to say shit like "You know you wanna do this, come on, take a risk, we can get away with this, come on please, lets do this, exc.....I kiss necks, bite ears, all in a way that gets me what I want...And I can't remember the last time a chick stopped me from doing that and going all the day....

Stinky Dog
01-14-2011, 06:26 PM
the explanation is easy.

you are a huge tool, everyone knows that. you're also likely to be extremely ugly. therefore, we deduce that this chick is a fatty.

she's hanging out with you because she's desperate for a guy to hang out with, and your standards are so low, you're a fit.

but because she's still technically a female, she wants to be wooed. she obviously went along with this becuase she's fat, and if she pisses you off it could be years before she gets laid again. on the other hand, you're very demanding because you have no game. you're over eager and it comes off desperate. that's probably a big reason she didnt like it.

so basically, a fat chick and some ugly dude got in a fight because the ugly dude was desperate, and wasnt treating the fat chick like a real woman (which she's not).

its kind of a gross ordeal, we really didnt wanna hear about it. but anyway, yeah, if it werent for her being fat and desperate as well, you probably would have just gone into full blown rape if you were with a normal chick who would have resisted.
:oldlol:

star?

Stinky Dog
01-14-2011, 06:27 PM
But, she's not all the way wrong....I mean, that "Rape" shit was stupid to say....But I do tend to push things....I sometimes rub my hand up a chicks legs (Obviously I know the chick) at a party, and she tells me "No" but is giggling at the sametime, I then keep it going and start to say shit like "You know you wanna do this, come on, take a risk, we can get away with this, come on please, lets do this, exc.....I kiss necks, bite ears, all in a way that gets me what I want...And I can't remember the last time a chick stopped me from doing that and going all the day....
sounds like the girl that says no is giggling because she's nervous or perhaps uncomfortable?

branslowski
01-14-2011, 06:28 PM
lol, what...

anyway the girl you called was pretty much spot on. some girls like aggressive guys, some girls like gentlemen. i'd try and feel the situation and find a happy medium.

Yeah, I can't find a medium though...I go All out...It's like my dick and my soul takes me over....Especially when I'm drunk, I turn into a souless hearltess asshole at times...

Naruto-sama
01-14-2011, 06:29 PM
sounds like you way overreacted. Sounds to me like she was just making a point and exaggerated it like many people do to be funny about it or indicate its just an exaggeration with the laugh, and then you took it too literally.

I'm assuming you're a pretty emotional dude.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 06:31 PM
the explanation is easy.

you are a huge tool, everyone knows that. you're also likely to be extremely ugly. therefore, we deduce that this chick is a fatty.

she's hanging out with you because she's desperate for a guy to hang out with, and your standards are so low, you're a fit.

but because she's still technically a female, she wants to be wooed. she obviously went along with this becuase she's fat, and if she pisses you off it could be years before she gets laid again. on the other hand, you're very demanding because you have no game. you're over eager and it comes off desperate. that's probably a big reason she didnt like it.

so basically, a fat chick and some ugly dude got in a fight because the ugly dude was desperate, and wasnt treating the fat chick like a real woman (which she's not).

its kind of a gross ordeal, we really didnt wanna hear about it. but anyway, yeah, if it werent for her being fat and desperate as well, you probably would have just gone into full blown rape if you were with a normal chick who would have resisted.

:roll: :roll: :roll: Way off...

She's a sexy ass latina...Likes to party....I have sex very often, but she satisfies me more than most chicks I fukk with...I usually get much ass from multiple chicks working at my job...I'm not desperate as much as I'm a sex addict/Risk taker....She also get's laid alot...She's kind of a slut really.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 06:34 PM
So far the polygraph machine is running smooth and accurate.

but here it blows up because you obviously made this part up to save face.

you admitted you're sexually frustrated, that multiple girls think you're a desperate rapist, that you grab and fondle chicks at parties who dont want anything to do with you, and then tried to end it by saying "but i always get what i want...."

WOW.

What are you doing?...You're breaking up my sentences to fit an agenda or something?....I'm agressive, but if a chick tells me "No" and means it, then I would stop.

But you obviously never been with a chick who giggles while telling you no, only to egg you on because she wants it just as much.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 06:36 PM
sounds like you way overreacted. Sounds to me like she was just making a point and exaggerated it like many people do to be funny about it or indicate its just an exaggeration with the laugh, and then you took it too literally.

Maybe I overreacted...But you would have had to be there and listen to her aswell as look at her facial expresion to really know what went down.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 06:42 PM
So she's sexy, you have sex a lot, she has sex a lot, but you only **** her on occasion when you're both sexually frustrated????

makes no sense bro.

i know exactly the type of dude you are cuz i see them all the time at parties. these black dudes (no offense, normal black dudes) who think they're super smooth pimp types, goin up to all the white chicks and talkin dirty and grabbin them and stuff, while the white girls look extremely uncomfortable and try to squirm away from them without making too much of a scene or getting them too upset.

you clearly ARE sexually frustrated, desperate, a rapist, and only get fat chicks so you have to rape to get anything better.

Do you know what sexually frustrated means?....To me, it means I'm not getting full satisfaction from other woman...So we always find a way to meet with eachother, she's also an ok person to talk to.

Also, where in my post did I say I do this to random women who don't know me?...I've been in the club and seen these things you say take place, but it's mostly with strangers. Again, where did you see me post about being a pimp and doing this to strangers?....If you think I only get fat chicks, so beit, your opinion. No need to come in this thread and troll me.

loot
01-14-2011, 06:50 PM
the explanation is easy.

:roll: :roll:

the soul patrol is gonna report u to 4chan now LOL!!!

branslowski
01-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Sorry i misjudged you bro. Why don't you post a pic of either yourself or one of these girls, so we have a point of reference. The "post a pic" thread is on the first page.

Nah, Safety concerns. No homo.

Stinky Dog
01-14-2011, 06:52 PM

the soul patrol is gonna report u to 4chan now LOL!!!
I wouldn't put it past you to rape a chick.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 07:14 PM
Gee, what a surprise.

There's like 7 threads that go over 100 pages of people posting their pics. There's never been an issue with safety.

But it's not like anyone was buying that retarded excuse anyway. You are ugly, frustrated, and greasy, and she is a fat slut desperate for a guy. Match made in heaven. Well, maybe not heaven, but definitely a dirty mall bathroom.

:oldlol: OK, cause I won't post my pic....You wanna see it that bad...Cool.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 07:24 PM
Post the chick's pic. Obviously she has one on her facebook or myspace or whatever. You can even blur out her face so you arent showing her identity. We'll still be able to get an idea what kind of chick yer talkin about.

But of course, you'll never post your pic cuz you're ugly and greasy, and you'll never post the pic of any girl you've banged, because they're bottom of the barrel, desperate for any dick they can get.

Rapist.

:oldlol: Who are you?

Stuckey
01-14-2011, 07:26 PM
pictures please

but yeah you overreacted, she said it in a joke

Captain Kirk
01-14-2011, 07:31 PM

*fades back*

Kobe!

tpols
01-14-2011, 07:31 PM
godayum man this starface guy is so jealous that another dude says he's ****ed a few ******* from his work place that he's now demanding pictures praying this guy's life is as bad as his:oldlol:

And on topic. She sounds like she felt dirty about getting ****ed in a mall bathroom. Those comments don't mean shit. I wouldn't worry about it.

KeylessEntry
01-14-2011, 07:33 PM
groovy baby with the soul crushing :roll:

creepingdeath
01-14-2011, 07:44 PM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5203467/Shouldnt-have-drank-what-pete-montreux-gave-me.jpg

branslowski
01-14-2011, 07:46 PM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5203467/Shouldnt-have-drank-what-pete-montreux-gave-me.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll:

8BeastlyXOIAD
01-14-2011, 07:46 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

sundizz
01-14-2011, 07:49 PM
No worries, girls just like to fabricate little stories in their head to make themselves feel better about a prior situation. I totally liked this girl, gf status style, and she came down to visit me for the weekend. We went to a party and we got back to my place and there was a bunch of us, so I said hey let's go outside to chat and we did...literally just talked (hadn't seen her in like 6 months). Nothing happened between us, she wasn't down. The next day she is like you were drunk last night, when we went outside you kept trying to touch my boobs. I'm thinking in my head...lol that is what you got out of that. I'm out there pouring my heart out to you and that is what you took from that. I had 2 beers that night and we were holding hands outside when we talked.

In retrospect, should of juz gone for some grabs..the asshole route would of worked 100x better.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 07:56 PM
No worries, girls just like to fabricate little stories in their head to make themselves feel better about a prior situation. I totally liked this girl, gf status style, and she came down to visit me for the weekend. We went to a party and we got back to my place and there was a bunch of us, so I said hey let's go outside to chat and we did...literally just talked (hadn't seen her in like 6 months). Nothing happened between us, she wasn't down. The next day she is like you were drunk last night, when we went outside you kept trying to touch my boobs. I'm thinking in my head...lol that is what you got out of that. I'm out there pouring my heart out to you and that is what you took from that. I had 2 beers that night and we were holding hands outside when we talked.

In retrospect, should of juz gone for some grabs..the asshole route would of worked 100x better.

If she idicated that she kinda wanted to fukk you, then you should have become sexually persuasive...But if she didn't want it, then it's a no go...Woman sometimes want you to map out the sexual plan because they themselves don't want to feel like the agressor. They loved to be chased. So chase.

IcanzIIravor
01-14-2011, 08:20 PM
If she idicated that she kinda wanted to fukk you, then you should have become sexually persuasive...But if she didn't want it, then it's a no go...Woman sometimes want you to map out the sexual plan because they themselves don't want to feel like the agressor. They loved to be chased. So chase.

I wouldn't worry about what she said too much, but on the other hand she could be one of those chicks who in an awkward situation wouldn't be above crying rape to make herself look like a victim. Be careful with her.

Penny_Hardaway
01-14-2011, 08:31 PM
In the end it all comes down to whether or not you use roofies and how many of them.

:lol

Makinon.

Showtime
01-14-2011, 08:33 PM
We are, sadly, living in a society that takes the definition of rape far too liberally.

If the female doesn't protest, doesn't refuse to engage in the act, and is forced against her will, then that's rape. Kinda not wanting to, but doing it anyway as a willing participant is NOT rape.

I'm so sick of girls who act like what happened with the OP was "forcing" her to do it. If you went along with it, you weren't forced you dumbass.

tpols
01-14-2011, 08:47 PM
True, what he did was more like coercing her. Still, how many self respecting, good looking females would let a guy twist her arm into having sex in a mall bathroom if she had no desire to do so?

This girl obviously needs this guy cuz she can't get any other dick. So she submits to him and hates herself for it. You can tell she has the double chin and long, greasy hair look goin with the oversized white tee shirt and jeans that are too tight for her thunder thighs. And branslowski thinks because he's stuffin a chick that aint a sister that he's a mack, even tho this chick is like from the reject crop of whatever race she is. Two desperate, unattractive people goin through their trials and tribulations. He, a sex-starved, over-eager rapist, and she a desperate-for-attention, submitting cretin. As the world turns...
:roll:

Penny_Hardaway
01-14-2011, 08:48 PM
BTW, judging by the first post I think the chick was just joking around/trying to be funny and shit. You probably making a huge issue out of nothing.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 08:50 PM
True, what he did was more like coercing her. Still, how many self respecting, good looking females would let a guy twist her arm into having sex in a mall bathroom if she had no desire to do so?

This girl obviously needs this guy cuz she can't get any other dick. So she submits to him and hates herself for it. You can tell she has the double chin and long, greasy hair look goin with the oversized white tee shirt and jeans that are too tight for her thunder thighs. And branslowski thinks because he's stuffin a chick that aint a sister that he's a mack, even tho this chick is like from the reject crop of whatever race she is. Two desperate, unattractive people goin through their trials and tribulations. He, a sex-starved, over-eager rapist, and she a desperate-for-attention, submitting cretin. As the world turns...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: lol@ "sex-starved, over-eager rapist"....:oldlol:

branslowski
01-14-2011, 08:51 PM
BTW, judging by the first post I think the chick was just joking around/trying to be funny and shit. You probably making a huge issue out of nothing.

Yeah probably, but her tone and facial expression kinda threw me off.

Jailblazers7
01-14-2011, 08:55 PM
I think LOJ may have started a rapist recovery and support group on ISH. You might want to PM him for details.

FatComputerNerd
01-14-2011, 09:00 PM
best thread in a while :lol

Quizno
01-14-2011, 09:01 PM
i wouldn't pressure her like that, it's pretty inconsiderate but it sounds like you pride yourself in being inconsiderate because you feel like it makes you more of a player. whatever, that's fine if you're only going for casual stuff but regardless, being inconsiderate of someone's feelings isn't admirable at all

i'm such a homo blah blah blah

branslowski
01-14-2011, 09:03 PM
i wouldn't pressure her like that, it's pretty inconsiderate but it sounds like you pride yourself in being inconsiderate because you feel like it makes you more of a player. whatever, that's fine if you're only going for casual stuff but regardless, being inconsiderate of someone's feelings isn't admirable at all

i'm such a homo blah blah blah

I understand....But if they agree to it and like it when it's over, and laugh about it in the end of the review, I don't feel bad for them.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Is this Groovy dude really Starface?...The Gayest looking homo on the site?...Reads mens flexing books? Holyshit.

Penny_Hardaway
01-14-2011, 09:09 PM
Yeah probably, but her tone and facial expression kinda threw me off.

Well if you really give a f*ck (and im sure you dont) talk with her about the issue, ask her if she was being serious, im sure she will laugh his ass out, garanteed.

lol.

pete's montreux
01-14-2011, 09:15 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pete's montreux
01-14-2011, 09:16 PM
its not rape if you dont climax

just sayin

branslowski
01-14-2011, 09:39 PM
How you know what all the dudes on this site look like? You've never posted your own pic in all the "post a pic" threads. You just in there checkin out all the dudes or what???

I don't know what all dudes look like, just saw the post a pic thread and noticed you were the starface homo lookin dude...The gay one...The one that secretly likes men...Gets banned 10+ times but keeps coming back....

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 09:43 PM
the explanation is easy.

This was spot-on. Can't argue that. OP is a definite tool, and starface pretty much pulled his card. I couldn't help but LOL after reading his pathetic OP and then this.

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 09:44 PM
I don't know what all dudes look like, just saw the post a pic thread and noticed you were the starface homo lookin dude...The gay one...The one that secretly likes men...Gets banned 10+ times but keeps coming back....

I'm sure everything would come full circle if you posted a pic. We're all guessing there's a legit reason you haven't.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 09:55 PM
I'm sure everything would come full circle if you posted a pic. We're all guessing there's a legit reason you haven't.

:oldlol: Enlighten me oh great Legend Of Josh who cares about poster value on this basketball forum oh so much..

craigthomasb
01-14-2011, 09:55 PM
isnt she just suggesting some rape-y role play

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Nah, Safety concerns. No homo.

:wtf:

LOL your card is getting pulled up in here hard man. I haven't seen an e-ass stomping like this in awhile.

Penny_Hardaway
01-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Damn, people hating on brans, he`s a legit guy.

He`s no homo geek like JtotheIzzo or bankshot.

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 09:59 PM
:oldlol: Enlighten me oh great Legend Of Josh who cares about poster value on this basketball forum oh so much..

You're the one creating threads and trying to come off as some playa type in RL, not me. Ironically, you end up owning yourself, because the OP did read like the tool you are. High entertaining thread. Thanks to your baby doo-doo squirts story and starface's roasting. A++

branslowski
01-14-2011, 10:00 PM
isnt she just suggesting some rape-y role play

Idk...Just was disturbed with the "R" word....As I sit and think about it, she probably was playing or being sarcastic...Or maybe that fake playing sarcastic shit...Don't know...I've already talked to a few of my friends about it...Wanted to get some opinions here in the OTC....Now I'm currently in some kind of homo "show me your picture!! Roar!" vibe with posters who holds this message board higher than life...I'm currently amused.:cheers:

branslowski
01-14-2011, 10:02 PM
You're the one creating threads and trying to come off as some playa type in RL, not me. Ironically, you end up owning yourself, because the OP did read like the tool you are. High entertaining thread. Thanks to your baby doo-doo squirts story and starface's roasting. A++

Wasn't trying to come off like that...Just asking if being sexually persuasive was borderline rape...If some self created inaccurate post by starface was a roast to you then all good I guess...

branslowski
01-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Starface...I think you don't know how to differ sexual persuasion from actual rape. Have you ever been laid up with your girl, start to rub her legs and she say's "lol, stop, i'm tired"...Then you talked her into it?.....NVM...You will blatantly ignore perspective and continue on in this message board troll vendetta thingy...

boozehound
01-14-2011, 10:16 PM
sounds like you forced her to have sex with you. what do you call it?

branslowski
01-14-2011, 10:18 PM
sounds like you forced her to have sex with you. what do you call it?

OK, I just died inside...:ohwell:

JohnWall2
01-14-2011, 10:21 PM
if she didnt say no it aint rape.. but da way it sounded she wasnt bein serious, u takin dat statement 2 far mayne

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 10:50 PM
I think LOJ may have started a rapist recovery and support group on ISH. You might want to PM him for details.

You forgot to put mind in front of the rapist. I've been on your mind a lot lately. That's cool.

:cheers:

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 10:54 PM

True that, but dude has completely roasted you tank style running over you crushing bones and you laying there face flat like :blah not sayin' a damn thing to defend yourself adequately and you trying to pretend like you gettin' rolled on. Sad.

JohnWall2
01-14-2011, 11:00 PM
^ :lol nice find

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Starface...I think you don't know how to differ sexual persuasion from actual rape. Have you ever been laid up with your boi, start to rub his shaved legs and he say's "lol, stop, i'm tired"...Then you talked him into it?.....NVM...You will blatantly ignore perspective and continue on in this message board troll vendetta thingy...

Fixed for accuracy.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 11:06 PM
True that, but dude has completely roasted you tank style running over you crushing bones and you laying there face flat like :blah not sayin' a damn thing to defend yourself adequately and you trying to pretend like you gettin' rolled on. Sad.

:oldlol: What's sad is that dude creates his own view of things with a far inaccurate story on me and the chick i'm f*cking with, and just because I don't madly argue back and forward with him trying to prove something I don't need to, does not mean I was "tanked".lol

Well, it is your opinion. If you view it this way, all good. I disagree but whatever...I can see if this were some kind of debate on basketball topic and he beat me in it, then I would gladly admit to being "tanked" lol....But him creating his own views on shit, and posting what he wants to read and hear, and you assuming he's correct when in reality he's flat out wrong, just has me lol'ing...Yes I've replied back to some of his post, but I'm not getting into a full out argument on a forum with a dude who knows jackshit about me and makes his living creating accounts and trolling along with getting banned, repeat and rinse.....

Come on...Don't know who the other posters are on this forum that you guy's do this too, but I'm not them...This road isn't new here...If you wanna add anything else, go right ahead...You can find more words for "tank" and stuff.:cheers:

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 11:08 PM
OK, I just died inside...:ohwell:

At least you have a conscience. Now, here's what you do: stop pretending you're a playa in front of all these fat, smoking cigs, chows on BK every other day chicks who go for your type even though they know you're the type to be forceful or pushy... she's just looking for attention dude. She feels guilty too, like you do. You feel guilty for pushing her too far, and she feels guilty for letting a black guy put the hurtin' on that cooter. She feels dirty. That's a popular type out there.

For the record folks, that's NOT my take on it. I'm not coming off as racist, etc. I have a dumptruck full of black friends, and it's all good. I'm just pointing out the personality type.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Fixed for accuracy.

Nice, I see where this is going.:lol

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 11:13 PM
:oldlol: What's sad is that dude creates his own view of things with a far inaccurate story on me and the chick i'm f*cking with, and just because I don't madly argue back and forward with him trying to prove something I don't need to, does not mean I was "tanked".lol

Well, it is your opinion. If you view it this way, all good. I disagree but whatever...I can see if this were some kind of debate on basketball topic and he beat me in it, then I would gladly admit to being "tanked" lol....But him creating his own views on shit, and posting what he wants to read and hear, and you assuming he's correct when in reality he's flat out wrong, just has me lol'ing...Yes I've replied back to some of his post, but I'm not getting into a full out argument on a forum with a dude who knows jackshit about me and makes his living creating accounts and trolling along with getting banned, repeat and rinse.....

Come on...Don't know who the other posters are on this forum that you guy's do this too, but I'm not them...This road isn't new here...If you wanna add anything else, go right ahead...You can find more words for "tank" and stuff.:cheers:

Yeah, you got 'tanked' son. LOL. FYI, you have to rinse before you repeat asshole.

KeylessEntry
01-14-2011, 11:15 PM
yeah, you definitely got tanked. :oldlol:

FYI, you have to rinse before you repeat asshole.

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Damn lojangles, until recently I never knew u were like a hardcore racist. Not even a joking around racist but a seriously resentful dude. I wonder if u had hair and ever got puss if I'd still be this hostile for no reason. Youre like one of those rednecks desperate to pile on some other group to ease your own pain.

That's pretty fukced up.

Nope, you got it wrong. I explained it, clearly. I'm not racist. This is obvious. I'm just pointing out personality types. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm also starting to believe you're J$ b/c starface is actually a bit racist, whereas like me, you're not. Plus, starface never uses caps. unless he's screaming. Dead giveaway. Everything else was very spot-on though. Nicely done.

Penny_Hardaway
01-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Damn lojangles, until recently I never knew u were like a hardcore racist. Not even a joking around racist but a seriously resentful dude. I wonder if u had hair and ever got puss if I'd still be this hostile for no reason. Youre like one of those rednecks desperate to pile on some other group to ease your own pain.

That's pretty fukced up.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

this dude...:oldlol:

branslowski
01-14-2011, 11:26 PM
Yeah, you got 'tanked' son. LOL. FYI, you have to rinse before you repeat asshole.

OK...He uses an inaccurate description about the whole situation...I choose not to even argue with someone who is flat out way off and trolling. So if thats being tanked. Then I got tanked. You ISH guy's know best.lol

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 11:29 PM
OK...He uses an inaccurate description about the whole situation...I choose not to even argue with someone who is flat out way off and trolling. So if thats being tanked. Then I got tanked. You ISH guy's know best.lol

Yeah, we do know best. We've been doing this for awhile now.

branslowski
01-14-2011, 11:33 PM
Yeah, we do know best. We've been doing this for awhile now.

Good for you guy's.

JEFFERSON MONEY
01-14-2011, 11:39 PM
Dumptruck full of blacks was an awfully inconvenient phrase, holmez.

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Starface is not racist, he generalizes to be humorous or to make a point.

You on the other hand have been venomously racist lately, both as loj and even moreso on ur gimmix.

Yeah... show me where LOJ is being racist.

:rolleyes:

I also keep telling you all I'm not using gimmick accounts. I haven't in a very long time. I have no intentions of going back. So there you have it. Your point fails.

Legend of Josh
01-14-2011, 11:57 PM
Dumptruck full of blacks was an awfully inconvenient phrase, holmez.

Seriously? How do you equate dumptrucks and blacks together as being racist?

If I said Mexicans, maybe, but how so blacks?

I love all races. People are people. We're all God's children. One love. You see racist undertones, I see it as a random word being thrown out there. LOJ's random like that, not racist.

Penny_Hardaway
01-14-2011, 11:58 PM
Seriously? How do you equate dumptrucks and blacks together as being racist?

If I said Mexicans, maybe, but how so blacks?

I love all races. People are people. We're all God's children. One love. You see racist undertones, I see it as a random word being thrown out there. LOJ's random like that, not racist.

Thats cute.

But come on, gypos are gypos, I mean, do you get my point?

MMM
01-15-2011, 12:08 AM
What type of sex did the girl expect in a bathroom stall???? I mean nobody is going to be sensual and shit, lol

LJJ
01-15-2011, 06:11 AM
Show my pic to the fat chick that called you a rapist and ask her if she'd rather be hanging out with me or still hang with you. Then show it to the other chick who you called, the second girl who confirmed you do indeed act like a rapist, and ask her the same.

Then tell them if they lose 30 pounds each, use some shampoo and conditioner on their hair and some oxypads on ther face, i will give them permission to felate me.

Otherwise, they stuck hangin with a guy that makes them feel ashamed and embarrassed to be having sex with, and continue crying on the inside cuz they have no choice since no other guys would have them.

Pretty slick comeback I have to say.

macmac
01-15-2011, 10:13 AM
Lol there's no way Groovy is Scarface...this dude is actually jokes and is obviously forcing the insults and drama, whereas Scarface just naturally gets into it...Plus Scarface takes himself way too seriously to paint such a broad stroke caricature of the complex renaissance man he professes to be

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 10:17 AM
Yep, J$.

niko
01-15-2011, 10:18 AM
This is not rape. Rape implies some thread of force and coercion. It's not being persuasive. Persusaive would be asking someone for money over and over until you finally convince them. Rape would be hitting them with a bat and taking it.

Girls sounds like a stupid ***** with low self esteem so you "forced" her. If your story is rape i'm a rapist too.

macmac
01-15-2011, 10:21 AM
I hope it's J$, it means he's one step closer to getting back to his gimmicky prime....you've been sitting on the bench for too long J$, still eating off the fame of yesteryear

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 10:24 AM
This is not rape. Rape implies some thread of force and coercion. It's not being persuasive. Persusaive would be asking someone for money over and over until you finally convince them. Rape would be hitting them with a bat and taking it.

Girls sounds like a stupid ***** with low self esteem so you "forced" her. If your story is rape i'm a rapist too.

It's not technically rape... but the way the OP explains it, he obviously went beyond the realm of being ethical. It happens sometimes, but it shouldn't. It's pathetic he had to keep begging her to get up in it to begin with. Major character flaw, and says a lot about the person themself. It takes two to tango, but cawkface OP surely pushed things a bit far.

Fleece Johnson
01-15-2011, 10:27 AM
we're still cool branny, i got carried away with the rape thing. it's just that.. next time don't push my head in the toilet when you climax.

that wasn't right.

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 10:39 AM
The troll accounts are seriously getting out of control.

:facepalm

Andrei89
01-15-2011, 12:02 PM
Come on BRanslowsky...

shut these guys up like i did here

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166614

Post pics of yourself and end this madness

boozehound
01-15-2011, 12:13 PM

I (and I think the law) would disagree. Forcing yourself onto a chick until she gives up and acquiesces is pretty damn close to rape, even if we all have done it. Cornering a chick in a bathroom and pushing her until she gives it up? Pretty skeezy.

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 12:14 PM
He's not going to post a pic... safety reasons.

L.M.F.A.O.

He lost all credibility when he posted that shit. He's a tool. He's probably fat, and looking e-tarded as hell.

He's a **** here... and will always be until he posts a pic and get his shit out there in the air. Until then, we'll all assume he's hiding something.

He a piss poor poster. PPP.

craigthomasb
01-15-2011, 12:15 PM
I figured it out, shes just trying to find how many "other girls" there are, typical women, so predictable

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 12:17 PM
I (and I think the law) would disagree. Forcing yourself onto a chick until she gives up and acquiesces is pretty damn close to rape, even if we all have done it. Cornering a chick in a bathroom and pushing her until she gives it up? Pretty skeezy.

Yep, and the OP's post tells as much. Sad. Dude needs to get a reality check in a quickness before he lands himself in jail.

Andrei89
01-15-2011, 12:18 PM

L.M.F.A.O.

He lost all credibility when he posted that shit. He's a tool. He's probably fat, and looking e-tarded as hell.

He's a **** here... and will always be until he posts a pic and get his shit out there in the air. Until then, we'll all assume he's hiding something.

On the other hand...have you posted a pic?

boozehound
01-15-2011, 12:25 PM

L.M.F.A.O.

see, I also think you and starface/J$ are overreacting to it as well. Sure, he may have pressured some chick into sex (or he may have made it up) but what do I care if its a lie or real. Shit, you guys think I have a PhD and live in texas. fools.

boozehound
01-15-2011, 12:26 PM
On the other hand...have you posted a pic?
yep, lots of pics of josh around. hanging with some filipino skanks, chillin in his shorts, etc.

Myth
01-15-2011, 04:09 PM
I hate to break it to you, but continuing to coerce somebody to have sex after they said no is considered sexual abuse in many circles (I work in at a DV intervention clinic and this comes up a lot). Plus you add the fact that she thought you don't take "no" as an acceptable answer further makes you a borderline rapist.

johndeeregreen
01-15-2011, 04:18 PM
Actually I'm not overreacting, I never said he did anything technically wrong, I just pointed out how pathetic and desperate he is. Which is true. And he deserves it for being such a lame. He's a kobe stan, he's a phony michael jackson fan, and he always just comes off gay and dorky. I hate his presence on this board, and if he's gonna come here and say "me and this fat chick have sex together when we're both sexually frustrated, and the other day i begged her to have sex in the bathroom of a mall and then afterward she passively implied that i'm a borderline rapist" i'm gonna tell this loser to GTFO. THis guy is not just a cornball, but a creep as well.

And then he's trying to "explain" himself and justify being a freddy kruger for fat bishes, and I'm supposed to hear that??? His explanation kept falling apart and contradicting the original story. Dude is a total HERB.

Honestly, his original post was one of the most humiliating posts I've ever seen someone make here. This guy is desperate, and begs girls for sex so persistently that they tell him afterwards they feel like they've been violated. This guy obviously can't make girls want him, so he just begs them instead. That is disgraceful.
I don't know if I agree with this completely but I do know that the original post is just so ****ing... stupid, that I am on board with anyone who wants to ridicule the OP.

Nick Young
01-15-2011, 04:28 PM
So many rapists up in this site. We need to get Dodson to come warn the perps on national tv
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2010/07/Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

johndeeregreen
01-15-2011, 04:56 PM
branslowski and petes montreux, you dont have to come and confess! WE LOOKIN FO' U!!!!!
We GON' FIND YOU, WE GON' FIND YOU, SO HIDA YA KIDS, HIDE YA WIFE!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw)

The best part of that video is the "verse" where his sister is walking around in the background as if she's part of his "entourage."

SourGrapes
01-15-2011, 05:04 PM
I hate to break it to you, but continuing to coerce somebody to have sex after they said no is considered sexual abuse in many circles (I work in at a DV intervention clinic and this comes up a lot). Plus you add the fact that she thought you don't take "no" as an acceptable answer further makes you a borderline rapist.

this would be true if she actually decided to make an issue out of it... ie going to some authority and reporting the incident.

absent something like that, all we can do is infer she's being passive aggressive and feels either 1) taken advantage of to some minor degree or 2) upset with herself for some reason

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 05:17 PM
yep, lots of pics of josh around. hanging with some filipino skanks, chillin in his shorts, etc.

LOL... says the guy who has to *********e 24/7 b/c he's too socially awkward and ugly to get real ass.

BTW, my shorts still fly as fu*k.

Jailblazers7
01-15-2011, 05:20 PM
LOL... says the guy who has to *********e 24/7 b/c he's too socially awkward and ugly to get real ass.

Wow, that sounded just like a starface post.

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 05:23 PM
Wow, that sounded just like a starface post.

Yeah it did. Pretty weak. Step ur game ^ LOJ.

:hammerhead:

ClearYourMind
01-15-2011, 05:26 PM
I think the OP idolizes Kobe a little too much.

boozehound
01-15-2011, 05:31 PM

uhm what? First, not sure where you take offense to my post (are there not photos of you with a bunch of filipina's? or wearing boarding shorts?)

I find it sadly bemusing that you are calling me out for being too ugly or whatever to get any, considering your psycho-breakdown over your ex-gf.

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 05:38 PM
uhm what? First, not sure where you take offense to my post (are there not photos of you with a bunch of filipina's? or wearing boarding shorts?)

I find it sadly bemusing that you are calling me out for being too ugly or whatever to get any, considering your psycho-breakdown over your ex-gf.

You get offended too easily. Firstly, it was mostly said in jest... hence the LOL and the shorts comment that followed. Being a seasoned poster, figured you'd pick up as much. Guess not.

Secondly, calling filippina's skanks when you have no idea about who they are, their culture, etc. alludes to you being ignorant, which seems to be commonplace a lot here lately when you talk on a wide range of misc. topics and you're clearly clueless yet post as if you're an expert.

Myth
01-15-2011, 05:49 PM
this would be true if she actually decided to make an issue out of it... ie going to some authority and reporting the incident.

That is the worst reasoning I have ever heard. So if a guy beats his wife it isn't a problem unless she makes an issue out of it by going to the authorities or reporting the incident?

absent something like that, all we can do is infer she's being passive aggressive and feels either 1) taken advantage of to some minor degree or 2) upset with herself for some reason

Or we can stop when she says "no." At the very least, when she says "no," we can ask "Do you actually want me to stop or are you just being playful?" rather than saying "Come on, you'll like it, I always get want I want" or some bull like that that causes pressure to give in.

IcanzIIravor
01-15-2011, 06:00 PM

That's why I think he should be more careful, because eventually she is going to mention this to Shanika, Laquandra and Vida and those girls may try to convince her that he forced himself on her and next round he may have the cops come knocking on his door.

branslowski
01-15-2011, 06:35 PM
That's why I think he should be more careful, because eventually she is going to mention this to Shanika, Laquandra and Vida and those girls may try to convince her that he forced himself on her and next round he may have the cops come knocking on his door.

I talked to her today face to face....I apologized to her....Basically said if she felt uncomfortable or pressured in anyway that Iam very very sorry....She looked at me like I was crazy.:oldlol: ......She responded..."Really? I'm a grown ass woman who don't take no shit, if I didn't wanna go in there I would have punched you in the f*cking dick n!gga"....

All I could do is laugh...:oldlol:

It's all good.

Penny_Hardaway
01-15-2011, 06:37 PM
I talked to her today face to face....I apologized to her....Basically said if she felt uncomfortable or pressured in anyway that Iam very very sorry....She looked at me like I was crazy.:oldlol: ......She responded..."Really? I'm a grown ass woman who don't take no shit, if I didn't wanna go in there I would have punched you in the f*cking dick n!gga"....

It's all good.

Told you.

branslowski
01-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Told you.

Yeah, you were right.

:cheers:

SourGrapes
01-15-2011, 06:41 PM
That is the worst reasoning I have ever heard. So if a guy beats his wife it isn't a problem unless she makes an issue out of it by going to the authorities or reporting the incident?

Or we can stop when she says "no." At the very least, when she says "no," we can ask "Do you actually want me to stop or are you just being playful?" rather than saying "Come on, you'll like it, I always get want I want" or some bull like that that causes pressure to give in.

no. what i'm saying is that we cannot know her state of mind before, during, and after. and until she makes an issue out of it, by going to someone, it's hasty to assume that she actually felt like she was raped.

and the example you give is a little bit different. the shades of consent are much greyer than whether or not someone has beaten someone. why? because it's based on her feelings. and we can only fairly assess her feelings based on her actions.

it's ridiculous to assume that every case is rape. that's not an accurate heuristic to determine where the girl is coming from

SourGrapes
01-15-2011, 06:43 PM

i agree with this whole-heartedly. but that addresses what he should do in real time. i'm talking about assessing the situation after the fact

IcanzIIravor
01-15-2011, 06:57 PM

It's all good.

You should still watch out for Shanika and Laquandra. Remember the Boondocks episode with granddad and killer shewolf biatch. She had a girl pal in her ear. Beware.

branslowski
01-15-2011, 07:04 PM
You should still watch out for Shanika and Laquandra. Remember the Boondocks episode with granddad and killer shewolf biatch. She had a girl pal in her ear. Beware.

:oldlol: Yes, I remember that episode..

Lebron23
01-15-2011, 07:07 PM
Branslowski = Kobe Bryant Jr.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

branslowski
01-15-2011, 07:09 PM
Branslowski = Kobe Bryant Jr.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:oldlol: ...She was hispanic though...

Myth
01-15-2011, 07:12 PM
it's ridiculous to assume that every case is rape. that's not an accurate heuristic to determine where the girl is coming from

I think it is important to distinguish between "rape" and "sexual abuse." Also, there are varying definitions of both. I wasn't saying he raped her, I said he was sexually abusive (which can be viewed as borderline rape). One such definition involves the actions taken by the perpetrator and does not have as much emphasis on the interpretation of the victim. Under the definition of sexual abuse I am talking about, the abuse is any sexual contact that is coerced or without informed consent. He in every way was coercive ("She was saying no, but I talked her into" and he even mentioned that one of his ways of convincing them is by saying something along the lines of "You know you wanna do this, come on, take a risk, we can get away with this, come on please, lets do this, exc....."). She also said he is "aggressive, and demanding like that, almost like you wont take no for an answer." Again, this is coerced consent and therefore is sexual abuse by the definition of many. Now, you may have a different definition, but the idea that he is potentially sexually abusive is definitely there, so I see why the "borderline rapist" is not out of the question. I'd also like to add that I'm a therapist working at a domestic violence intervention clinic and my definition of sexual abuse is the most common definition among professionals that actually work with clients with issues such as the OPs.

Lebron23
01-15-2011, 07:17 PM
:oldlol: ...She was hispanic though...

:lol :lol :lol

Hispanic Chicks have a nice @$$.

Myth
01-15-2011, 07:18 PM
Why do you refer to her in the past tense? "Was" hispanic!? You killed her so she couldn't talk, didn't you!? You sick ****!:eek:

Nah, she got negroplasty.

http://www.pizzacomedy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/funny-stuff-4.jpg

Myth
01-15-2011, 07:19 PM

Hispanic Chicks have a nice @$$.

Hispanic Chicks have a singular collective @$$.

SourGrapes
01-15-2011, 07:21 PM
I think it is important to distinguish between "rape" and "sexual abuse." Also, there are varying definitions of both. I wasn't saying he raped her, I said he was sexually abusive (which can be viewed as borderline rape). One such definition involves the actions taken by the perpetrator and does not have as much emphasis on the interpretation of the victim. Under the definition of sexual abuse I am talking about, the abuse is any sexual contact that is coerced or without informed consent. He in every way was coercive ("She was saying no, but I talked her into" and he even mentioned that one of his ways of convincing them is by saying something along the lines of "You know you wanna do this, come on, take a risk, we can get away with this, come on please, lets do this, exc....."). She also said he is "aggressive, and demanding like that, almost like you wont take no for an answer." Again, this is coerced consent and therefore is sexual abuse by the definition of many. Now, you may have a different definition, but the idea that he is potentially sexually abusive is definitely there, so I see why the "borderline rapist" is not out of the question. I'd also like to add that I'm a therapist working at a domestic violence intervention clinic and my definition of sexual abuse is the most common definition among professionals that actually work with clients with issues such as the OPs.

and i'm sure that works very well in treating victims of sexual abuse. it errs on the side of caution that, if inaccurate, is so in terms of defining abuse when it shouldn't be defined, and not the other way around.

what i'm saying is that if she doesn't report it, we can only assume that it's not to the extent that she feels abused. that might change, but the only way we can truly know how she feels is through her actions.

your definition works necessariy without the interpretation of the victim. i think the interpretation made by the victim is the most important part. it's also the most difficult part.

under your definition, this instance is abusive. and yet if we are to believe the op's recent update, she doesn't feel abused

branslowski
01-15-2011, 07:22 PM

Well wait a minute....I didn't rape her....I just talked her into it...And she really didn't have a problem with it today...Did you see my post today?...She basically said that if she really didn't want it she would have punched my dick. I know I'm writing this right now, so you're reading words rather than listening to what I'm actually saying...But she was saying no like a laughing giggling way...I can't really get you to understand it, but it was basically a "No, but I really wanna" type thing...If she giggles and say's no, I admit, I do tend to push through once I get that slight window of her wanting it.....But if she would have said no in a very powerful strict way, then I would have left it alone.

With me it's like....If she gives me 20% chance of f*cking her, I use my skills to get that to 100%...Neck kissing, leg rubbing, whispering words, exc.....While some guy's (more accepted from those of your work) wait for the woman to give them 80%, so they can give atleast 20% to seal the deal...(This meaning, she's basically all over him, grabbing his crouch, kissing his neck, and he gives in by taking off his pants).

branslowski
01-15-2011, 07:24 PM
Why do you refer to her in the past tense? "Was" hispanic!? You killed her so she couldn't talk, didn't you!? You sick ****!:eek:

Wrong wording. My mistakes.

Off topic, you still mad about me selling a lost phone back to the owner?...:lol

IcanzIIravor
01-15-2011, 07:26 PM

:wtf:

Myth
01-15-2011, 07:31 PM
and i'm sure that works very well in treating victims of sexual abuse. it errs on the side of caution that, if inaccurate, is so in terms of defining abuse when it shouldn't be defined, and not the other way around.

what i'm saying is that if she doesn't report it, we can only assume that it's not to the extent that she feels abused. that might change, but the only way we can truly know how she feels is through her actions.

your definition works necessariy without the interpretation of the victim. i think the interpretation made by the victim is the most important part. it's also the most difficult part.

under your definition, this instance is abusive. and yet if we are to believe the op's recent update, she doesn't feel abused

I'm not talking about working with the victims of sexual abuse, this is the definition given to the men who are the perps. Branslowski is describing what I see in 95% of the clients I see. He very typical power and control issues. He is very coercive in order to get what he wants and is not really considering the other person. Earlier you said "i'm talking about assessing the situation after the fact." Well, the situation is that he has a repeated pattern of controlling behaviors and would greatly benefit from domestic violence intervention.

Also, it is important to understand that most victims of such situations do not initially view themselves as the victims. In fact, they usually retroflect that they are the ones that are in the wrong and will even feel self guilt. A majority of the time when police are involved in domestic violence, the female victim will plead that their partner did nothing wrong. It isn't until they receive therapy themselves that they realize that they were taken advantage of.

Just to add this part because it is a common confusion in the general public: Domestic violence does not simply refer to hitting your partner, and in fact 95% of what is considered domestic violence is psychological and not physical.

branslowski
01-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Myth...Got a real serious question for you...

Well, because I really never get denied when I "push the envelope", do you think there's a chance that one day (while drunk and doing this) that I could actually attempt to force myself on a woman basically trying to rape her...While my mind is just set on "Whatever, she's saying no but she wants it, don't fight it"?....That kinda scares me....Because when I'm drunk, I'm really an asshole...My family had a talk about me being drunk, basically said it's like I'm soul-less.

FYI, I f*cking hate Blatant Rapist...

Myth
01-15-2011, 07:42 PM
Well wait a minute....I didn't rape her....I just talked her into it...[QUOTE]

I never said you raped her.

[QUOTE]And she really didn't have a problem with it today...

Read what I wrote about victims not always claiming they had a problem with it. Also, she may not have a problem with it today, but she did at one point, and likely will again if you behave the same way again.

Did you see my post today?...She basically said that if she really didn't want it she would have punched my dick...But if she would have said no in a very powerful strict way, then I would have left it alone.

That's great for her, but when a man is being aggressive (as you admit you become) many women don't have the confidence to say no in a very powerful way. You said you behave like this with many women, and I'd be very surprised if all of them it in them to stand up for themselves when a man is being aggressive and intimidating.

With me it's like....If she gives me 20% chance of f*cking her, I use my skills to get that to 100%...Neck kissing, leg rubbing, whispering words, exc.....While some guy's (more accepted from those of your work) wait for the woman to give them 80%, so they can give atleast 20% to seal the deal...(This meaning, she's basically all over him, grabbing his crouch, kissing his neck, and he gives in by taking off his pants).

Funny how now you forget to include the coercive words and make it sound all sweet. You also indicated that they not only say no to the sex, but they even say no to your "skills" like rubbing their legs.

Zack Ryder
01-15-2011, 07:43 PM

eww eww eww you know it

SourGrapes
01-15-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm not talking about working with the victims of sexual abuse, this is the definition given to the men who are the perps. Branslowski is describing what I see in 95% of the clients I see. He very typical power and control issues. He is very coercive in order to get what he wants and is not really considering the other person. Earlier you said "i'm talking about assessing the situation after the fact." Well, the situation is that he has a repeated pattern of controlling behaviors and would greatly benefit from domestic violence intervention.

Also, it is important to understand that most victims of such situations do not initially view themselves as the victims. In fact, they usually retroflect that they are the ones that are in the wrong and will even feel self guilt. A majority of the time when police are involved in domestic violence, the female victim will plead that their partner did nothing wrong. It isn't until they receive therapy themselves that they realize that they were taken advantage of.

Just to add this part because it is a common confusion in the general public: Domestic violence does not simply refer to hitting your partner, and in fact 95% of what is considered domestic violence is psychological and not physical.

no matter who you're working with, "victims" or "perps," that kind of heuristic is one that very narrowly defines acceptable behavior. i think that definition seems very accurate because you are applying it to people who are obviously in such a situation where things are really bad.

i think there are lots of cases where feelings are confusing, and they waver back and forth, and those feelings are never strong enough to warrant actioin. i don't think that behavior is so uniform that standards for definitions like those you apply can always be accurate.

taking this case, for instance. the girl involved doesn't feel abused at this point, physically or psychologically. she might in the future, and she might not. the op is exhibiting potentially abusive behavior, but again, that is dependent on how the "victim" feels. you wouldn't say that someone who enjoys dominance/submission is an abuser or abused... that is rightfully absurd. and yet using definitions of behavior like yours, that is the conclusion one would have to reach.

again, this distinction might not be the easiest to make, but there is a difference between those cases where something needs to change and those in which two people are exploring their feelings and roles.

Myth
01-15-2011, 07:52 PM
Myth...Got a real serious question for you...

Well, because I really never get denied when I "push the envelope", do you think there's a chance that one day (while drunk and doing this) that I could actually attempt to force myself on a woman basically trying to rape her...While my mind is just set on "Whatever, she's saying no but she wants it, don't fight it"?....That kinda scares me....Because when I'm drunk, I'm really an asshole...My family had a talk about me being drunk, basically said it's like I'm soul-less.

FYI, I f*cking hate Blatant Rapist...

I don't know what you have the potential to do. Its certainly possible that if you have these tendencies anyway, you may misinterpret a situation and think a girl wants you when she really doesn't. What I do know is that when family and friends start suggesting you have a problem with alcohol, you likely do have some issue with it. Some people that problem is drinking too much. Other people it is how you behave even if drinking is rare. As for the sexual behavior, I also suggest looking into that with a professional. It may not seem like a big deal at moments, but when you get in a serious relationship, those patterns that you have described will likely come out in other control issues and make for a less than healthy relationship. Also, there are legal implications. It takes way less to be arrested for domestic violence than most people think (if one of the women reported how you convinced them to have sex, you could have easily been arrested).

I'm glad you asked this btw. It shows that you have concern and a willingness to look at personal improvement. I got in a bit of a disagreement with Sour Grapes that got me more in debate mode, but now that you asked me seriously, I think the important thing is looking at how to improve as individuals and collectively as a society rather than who is right and who is wrong.

Myth
01-15-2011, 07:57 PM
you wouldn't say that someone who enjoys dominance/submission is an abuser or abused... that is rightfully absurd. and yet using definitions of behavior like yours, that is the conclusion one would have to reach.

I think you overlooked the part about consent. If you think about fetishes such as "sex slaves," it is not considered abuse because the slave is informed of what they will be doing and has given non-coerced consent.

branslowski
01-15-2011, 08:02 PM
I don't know what you have the potential to do. Its certainly possible that if you have these tendencies anyway, you may misinterpret a situation and think a girl wants you when she really doesn't. What I do know is that when family and friends start suggesting you have a problem with alcohol, you likely do have some issue with it. Some people that problem is drinking too much. Other people it is how you behave even if drinking is rare. As for the sexual behavior, I also suggest looking into that with a professional. It may not seem like a big deal at moments, but when you get in a serious relationship, those patterns that you have described will likely come out in other control issues and make for a less than healthy relationship. Also, there are legal implications. It takes way less to be arrested for domestic violence than most people think (if one of the women reported how you convinced them to have sex, you could have easily been arrested).

I'm glad you asked this btw. It shows that you have concern and a willingness to look at personal improvement. I got in a bit of a disagreement with Sour Grapes that got me more in debate mode, but now that you asked me seriously, I think the important thing is looking at how to improve as individuals and collectively as a society rather than who is right and who is wrong.

OK, thanks for the info and advice bro..:cheers:

SourGrapes
01-15-2011, 08:06 PM
I think you overlooked the part about consent. If you think about fetishes such as "sex slaves," it is not considered abuse because the slave is informed of what they will be doing and has given non-coerced consent.

that was an example of using definitions solely based on behavior, without regard to personal wishes.

my point is that those personal wishes are complex. while the op's behavior might be abusive for some girls, or even most, for some it won't be.

while it's terrible and grossly caustic to pronounce this publicly, i think privately, relationships of all kinds are really complex. people have different kinds of roles to play, and if the behavior is such that change needs to occur, that is the case.

and i hope this "debate" hasn't been received harshly. it's awesome to think about these issues with really thoughtful people

branslowski
01-15-2011, 08:12 PM
The whole "sex slaves" thing....I just want to say that there's alot of women who loves that shit...Alot of them love's to be called names, have their face spit on, dick slapped, spanked, tied up, slammed up against a wall, exc...These things turn some woman on sexually.

Domestic violence and trying to stop it/fix it has huge grey area's

Meticode
01-15-2011, 08:15 PM
The whole "sex slaves" thing....I just want to say that there's alot of women who loves that shit...Alot of them love's to be called names, have their face spit on, dick slapped, spanked, tied up, slammed up against a wall, exc...These things turn some woman on sexually.

After I moved up to Wisconsin my ex was like that sort of. Towards the end of our relationship together she told me she would like it if I "raped" her or to put it my delicately she would like it if I was forceful and made her did what I wanted.

My exact reply to that word-for-word was, "Why didn't you tell me this before we had sex one hundred and one times!?"

IcanzIIravor
01-15-2011, 08:15 PM

I might have to dim the lights if you keep going.

branslowski
01-15-2011, 08:19 PM
After I moved up to Wisconsin my ex was like that sort of. Towards the end of our relationship together she told me she would like it if I "raped" her or to put it my delicately she would like it if I was forceful and made her did what I wanted.

My exact reply to that word-for-word was, "Why didn't you tell me this before we had sex one hundred and one times!?"

When this occurs...Most of the time it's when your girl get's in a convo with a friend, or a random female stranger (most likely friend of a friend)...They get to talking about men, and ofcource sex...The stranger girl talks about fetishes, then she reflects on a rape fantasy her man did for her...Thus giving your girl a new idea...And you better deliver.

branslowski
01-15-2011, 08:19 PM
I might have to dim the lights if you keep going.

Myth
01-15-2011, 08:22 PM
that was an example of using definitions solely based on behavior, without regard to personal wishes.

my point is that those personal wishes are complex. while the op's behavior might be abusive for some girls, or even most, for some it won't be.

while it's terrible and grossly caustic to pronounce this publicly, i think privately, relationships of all kinds are really complex. people have different kinds of roles to play, and if the behavior is such that change needs to occur, that is the case.

and i hope this "debate" hasn't been received harshly. it's awesome to think about these issues with really thoughtful people

Don't worry, I am cool with the debate.

Just to throw out another addition to the context of the definition I was giving: One of the things that is emphasized in the treatment of controlling issues is personal responsibility and accountability. You can't perfectly predict what others will do or feel, so it is important to take personal responsibility to make sure there is non-coerced informed consent, that way you are taking measures to make sure that (in this example) the girls aren't one of the ones who feel victimized. Another reason victim reaction is not often considered when determining if an action was abusive is because the person could get scared and blame the other person for their fears without person actually doing anything. This is why in the legal system a police officer can arrest somebody for domestic violence when the victim said there was no harm OR a police officer will not arrest somebody if the "perp" did no illegal behavior and the "victim" says they feel traumatized.

Blue&Orange
01-15-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm sorry but you're making stuff up. There's no way in hell that someone that behaves like you mention and with 100% success, being surprised and offended for being called borderline rapist.

Funny how now you forget to include the coercive words and make it sound all sweet. You also indicated that they not only say no to the sex, but they even say no to your "skills" like rubbing their legs.

Women will say no and make you sweat even if the moment they see you they start fantasizing about marrying you and have kids, even then...
I guess alcohol is ok, but using words and skills makes you a rapist.

They love the attention, being wanted, and having someone not taking no for an answer really works for them. Being a borderline rapist in not a bad thing, women wants you to be assertive, some really, really like you to be super assertive, some even have some rape fantasies going on...

I often use, well different lines, but the main theme is "you're to hot, whether you want it or not i'm gonna bang you", "too late to stop", pretty aggressive but the feedback is almost positive, just have to know when to do it, and to who. And before someone call me a rapist, more then once, i stopped right there, not because she said no, but just because how her body reacted, how i felt she wasn't 100% comfortable and then i quickly move from assertive to sensitive and caring, "i just said that because most women like it", "i really don't care for that wild stuff either", bla bla bla, and i still get some :D

SourGrapes
01-15-2011, 08:25 PM
Don't worry, I am cool with the debate.

Just to throw out another addition to the context of the definition I was giving: One of the things that is emphasized in the treatment of controlling issues is personal responsibility and accountability. You can't perfectly predict what others will do or feel, so it is important to take personal responsibility to make sure there is non-coerced informed consent, that way you are taking measures to make sure that (in this example) the girls aren't one of the ones who feel victimized. Another reason victim reaction is not often considered when determining if an action was abusive is because the person could get scared and blame the other person for their fears without person actually doing anything. This is why in the legal system a police officer can arrest somebody for domestic violence when the victim said there was no harm OR a police officer will not arrest somebody if the "perp" did no illegal behavior and the "victim" says they feel traumatized.

that makes total sense. especially for an individual case when particulars or history cannot be taken into account. i think i'm talking about more of an aggregate sense

branslowski
01-15-2011, 08:29 PM
I'm sorry but you're making stuff up. There's no way in hell that someone that behaves like you mention and with 100% success, being surprised and offended for being called borderline rapist.

If I hadn't made it clear....Once again, the chicks that I do those things to I know very well, and had an sexual encounter with them atleast once before. I don't go up to random woman and try those things...I'm not that good.

Captain Kirk
01-15-2011, 09:12 PM
At first I thought the title said "Borderline Baptist," I came in the topic ready to tell you to scorch her ass.

branslowski
01-15-2011, 09:59 PM
You really think anyone believes this flimsy cover??? Please dude.

OK man...You entered this thread for 1 reason....And one reason only....

Have a nice day dude...Hope everything is well in your life. I'm done with explaining things to you that you obviously don't want to hear or believe...Have a good one.

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Well wait a minute....I didn't rape her....I just talked her into it...And she really didn't have a problem with it today...Did you see my post today?...She basically said that if she really didn't want it she would have punched my dick. I know I'm writing this right now, so you're reading words rather than listening to what I'm actually saying...But she was saying no like a laughing giggling way...I can't really get you to understand it, but it was basically a "No, but I really wanna" type thing...If she giggles and say's no, I admit, I do tend to push through once I get that slight window of her wanting it.....But if she would have said no in a very powerful strict way, then I would have left it alone.

OK... I won't even start. No need.

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 10:03 PM
whispering words... that's fu*king fruitcake material. she's probably wondering if you swing both ways with your Romeo LMAO ness. Hey man, thanks, I'm being entertained tonight.

:applause:

branslowski
01-15-2011, 10:04 PM

OK... I won't even start. No need.

:confusedshrug:

Is this like some natural hate thing? Some "Mad" thing?...Wow...

branslowski
01-15-2011, 10:06 PM
whispering words... that's fu*king fruitcake material. she's probably wondering if you swing both ways with your Romeo LMAO ness. Hey man, thanks, I'm being entertained tonight.

Glad to know you never talked lowly in a girls ear asking her if she wants to go somewhere private...Obviously this is unheard of...Romeo? Far from it...

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 10:08 PM

I can't stop laughing... sorry.

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 10:14 PM
Glad to know you never talked lowly in a girls ear asking her if she wants to go somewhere private...Obviously this is unheard of...Romeo? Far from it...

You just 'tanked' yourself.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

IcanzIIravor
01-15-2011, 10:16 PM

You saying Teddy P and the other old school crooners are fruitcakes? Nothing wrong with a lil whispering in a girls ear. Just don't be spiking her drink while you do it.

Legend of Josh
01-15-2011, 11:18 PM
You saying Teddy P and the other old school crooners are fruitcakes? Nothing wrong with a lil whispering in a girls ear. Just don't be spiking her drink while you do it.

What? Who are you man? You trash. Really.

Nobler
01-16-2011, 05:01 AM
LOJ its trash ass posters like you that make this site absolute shit. I have this site bookmarked and honestly have no idea why i come here sometimes. i love basketball in all forms but this site is all gimmicks,trolls, and flamewars. Hope some of the decent posters find a good place to converse about things.

bluechox2
01-16-2011, 05:11 AM
man if she says yes, its all good

niko
01-16-2011, 10:30 AM
i don't think i meant as forceful as you described. i think we agree but my choice of words was bad (and quickly written). sorry...

B-Easy8
01-16-2011, 11:31 AM

You are an absolute idiot.

jasonresno
01-16-2011, 12:18 PM
A thousand "nos" and then a "yes" is still a yes.

So...

oh the horror
01-16-2011, 12:29 PM

Most men wouldnt like being called a "borderline-rapist" even if its just in jest to make a point. Sh*t in this country is no joke.

Perhaps though, the OP could consider toning it down a notch and really taking a step back to look at things for himself. The most telling fact was that he called another girl to ask her if he IS foreceful, and she indicated that he IS like that...

So all in all, maybe its time to re-evaluate the gameplan?

Also, women need to learn how to say NO, and mean NO. None of that "giggling while saying no" nonsense.

oh the horror
01-16-2011, 12:31 PM
whispering words... that's fu*king fruitcake material.

That just happens to work most of the time. So, obviously it aint THAT much of a fruitcake move.

PowerGlove
01-16-2011, 12:55 PM
LOJ:facepalm

GOBB
01-16-2011, 01:41 PM
Her calling you a borderline rapist wasnt offbase tho. :confusedshrug:

IcanzIIravor
01-16-2011, 03:05 PM
What? Who are you man? You trash. Really.

I'm trash? I hope that isn't you at your best. How can you be a ladies man and not know that whispering to a girl can send shivers down a girls spine? Never heard Teddy Pendergrass, Barry White and others sing? Not a 60's and 70's music guy I take it.

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 03:16 PM
LOJ its trash ass posters like you that make this site absolute shit. I have this site bookmarked and honestly have no idea why i come here sometimes. i love basketball in all forms but this site is all gimmicks,trolls, and flamewars. Hope some of the decent posters find a good place to converse about things.

Well, what you don't realize but need to recognize is that you're in the minority. Some posters cringe when they see my name as last posted poster, others happily click to see what I said, all depends on if you're on my shit list or not. Everything is between, it's all good, they'll read anyway b/c it's LOJ.

If you don't like it here, bye bye. You're the trash poster. I have no idea who you are. I probably never will, because like so many of 'your' type, you don't standout. You offer nothing new or half creative to the board. That's OK though, that's just who you are. Not your fault, or IDK, maybe it is. Either way, you're enhanced garbage. Your posts smell like doo-doo.

... so yeah, there's the door. Later, no-name guy who's feelings been butt-hurt.

:cry:

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 03:20 PM
That just happens to work most of the time. So, obviously it aint THAT much of a fruitcake move.

I thought you had more style than that, playa. Whispering words is homo. If you have to whipser words to get your gal's cooter juicy, then you and your gal both are lacking any real 'next level' stimulation.

Shit comes off like a Viagra commercial. "When the time is right" then shows 52 year old man 'whispering words' into his wife's ear type mess.

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 03:24 PM
LOJ:facepalm

You're not even worth getting started on. Step off. You've been posting here awhile, and still you're the standout definition of 'average poster' and there's no light at the end of the tunnel for you.

Lame. Lame. Lame. You're seriously, a corny, down-to-earth young man with no real future, because you still and probably never will know what you really want in life. In bleeds through your posts.

I know I know, I'm reading you like a book, but here comes your reply that says "uth ugh!" but you and I both know it's the truth. I don't flame you half the time b/c I feel sorry for you.

How that's for a :facepalm

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 03:28 PM
I'm trash? I hope that isn't you at your best. How can you be a ladies man and not know that whispering to a girl can send shivers down a girls spine? Never heard Teddy Pendergrass, Barry White and others sing? Not a 60's and 70's music guy I take it.

You guys need to seriously step ^ your game. Sad. No, it's me at my best, and you'll never get a 'diss' worthy of me even hinting at my best because frankly you're a POS. You're a poster here, sure. It doesn't equate to anything though, really. People post here to engage in discussion and be recognized in the process. Yeah I know, you and others will say "that's not why I post!" but bottom-line that's bullshit.

ALL OF YOU, post here to be reocognized to an extent. That's how message boards work. You don't want to admit it, but that's the nature of the beast.

So yeah guy, you just really, really suck. You're lame. Nice job.

Ben Jordan
01-16-2011, 03:35 PM

You guys need to seriously step ^ your game. Sad. No, it's me at my best, and you'll never get a 'diss' worthy of me even hinting at my best because frankly you're a POS. You're a poster here, sure. It doesn't equate to anything though, really. People post here to engage in discussion and be recognized in the process. Yeah I know, you and others will say "that's not why I post!" but bottom-line that's bullshit.

ALL OF YOU, post here to be reocognized to an extent. That's how message boards work. You don't want to admit it, but that's the nature of the beast.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
kids a loser

IcanzIIravor
01-16-2011, 03:45 PM

You're kidding right? This is your response? So you're saying some of the greatest soul and r n b singers of all time, dudes who laid the blue print to many a good night had no game, where homo and didn't hold a candle to your skills? Your rant sounds like a generic rant you pull out at times like this. How did you get from my post to that long winded rant of yours? I've never seen anyone try to be as cool as some of the posts you have here and yet you want to come at people as if they are the ones trying? I believe that is called projection. You should really look that up.

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 04:21 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
kids a loser

More like you're in self-denial. Oh wait, you're going to claim false like you have absolutely no reason to care what people here think of you or who you are as a poster.

If you were a lurker, things would be different. You actually post to engage in discussions and that equates to you being entertained by others reading and replying to something YOU have posted.

Like I said, that's the nature of the message board beast. Go ahead though, pretend that's not the case.

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 04:24 PM
You're kidding right? This is your response? So you're saying some of the greatest soul and r n b singers of all time, dudes who laid the blue print to many a good night had no game, where homo and didn't hold a candle to your skills? Your rant sounds like a generic rant you pull out at times like this. How did you get from my post to that long winded rant of yours? I've never seen anyone try to be as cool as some of the posts you have here and yet you want to come at people as if they are the ones trying? I believe that is called projection. You should really look that up.

No mang, maybe back in the 70's that was considered smooth and pimpish. I'm not kidding, and if you were more on my level you'd clearly understand where I'm coming from. Your post looks more like the 'rant' actually.

Kobe8
01-16-2011, 04:29 PM
I nutted on my underwear a lil, its like exercising for the real thing.. thanks for this story! loljm!. :wtf: :hammerhead:

Hondo
01-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Guy with a Michael Jackson gets called a rapist....... and we're supposed to be surprised?

Myth
01-16-2011, 05:15 PM
No mang, maybe back in the 70's that was considered smooth and pimpish. I'm not kidding, and if you were more on my level you'd clearly understand where I'm coming from. Your post looks more like the 'rant' actually.

What a terrible poster :facepalm

boozehound
01-16-2011, 05:19 PM

your non-sequitur ramblings remind me of jared laughner. Give it a rest, you sound/type like a complete toolbox dbag.

IcanzIIravor
01-16-2011, 05:26 PM

Your definition of a rant does not fit the text book definition of a rant then. How many e-beefs are you currently in, yet you think other people take this site more seriously than you do? You act like romancing a girl is a bad thing, which I find odd considering your age. Romance never goes out of style. I think you have to differentiate between getting with a random chick or fb and being with a girl you are really into and want a long relationship with. You come off as someone trying too hard to hold on to his glory days when you're heading on the other side of thirty and should be showing some maturity.

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 06:00 PM
What a terrible poster :facepalm

Cool story mang. Who are you again?

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 06:03 PM
your non-sequitur ramblings remind me of jared laughner. Give it a rest, you sound/type like a complete toolbox dbag.

Yet you consider me an added value to the board. You've given me + rep on several ocassions. Not that I care.

:sleeping

You and I both know I entertain you. It's the case with most everyone here. Most of you hate me, no doubt, but you read what I have to say, and if it's not about you, there's a good chance you're LOL'n at the LOJ, whether it be positive or negative.

So, in the end, I win. I've done what I set out to accomplish. Thanks for playing, and just for playing, your parting gift is a good old fashion cup of STFU, dbag.

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 06:08 PM
Your definition of a rant does not fit the text book definition of a rant then. How many e-beefs are you currently in, yet you think other people take this site more seriously than you do? You act like romancing a girl is a bad thing, which I find odd considering your age. Romance never goes out of style. I think you have to differentiate between getting with a random chick or fb and being with a girl you are really into and want a long relationship with. You come off as someone trying too hard to hold on to his glory days when you're heading on the other side of thirty and should be showing some maturity.

What goes on in LOJ's lyfe outside of ISH is all good. Like anyone else we hit rough patches here and there; that's life, and thank God for that. It makes us better b/c of it in the end.

I just don't like you dude. You're a worthless poster, and if I put that out there, and you take offense, then duh moron, it was supposed to. We need more posters that bring the real, and not another X poster like yourself who just posts baby doo-doo squirts and more often than not end up being 'skip over' ... LOL ... 'didn't read!" garbage.

Post better.

boozehound
01-16-2011, 06:12 PM
Yet you consider me an added value to the board. You've given me + rep on several ocassions. Not that I care.

:sleeping

You and I both know I entertain you. It's the case with most everyone here. Most of you hate me, no doubt, but you read what I have to say, and if it's not about you, there's a good chance you're LOL'n at the LOJ, whether it be positive or negative.

So, in the end, I win. I've done what I set out to accomplish. Thanks for playing, and just for playing, your parting gift is a good old fashion cup of STFU, dbag.
I can appreciate some of your posts and dislike others.

For the record, you come across as a jag bag in all the threads Ive seen you post in today. and, no, none of it (until I responded to you) was directed at me or even posters Im "e-ggas" with.

IcanzIIravor
01-16-2011, 06:20 PM
What goes on in LOJ's lyfe outside of ISH is all good. Like anyone else we hit rough patches here and there; that's life, and thank God for that. It makes us better b/c of it in the end.

I just don't like you dude. You're a worthless poster, and if I put that out there, and you take offense, then duh moron, it was supposed to. We need more posters that bring the real, and not another X poster like yourself who just posts baby doo-doo squirts and more often than not end up being 'skip over' ... LOL ... 'didn't read!" garbage.

Post better.

Why would I take offense that you think I am a worthless poster? I come here for entertainment not to gain approval from other grown men. I do find it funny that you seem to think that whether you approve of a poster or not would carry any significance on this board. You go from debating me over whispering to a girl to not liking me as a poster. That is a helluva leap. We have rarely interacted and going by your behavior I can see why. You're a legend in your own mind and anyone who disagrees with you must be a fool. That is sad. What is even sadder is how you come off on this thread and the post a pic thread. You're trying way too hard to be cool. You're that guy who is just a little too old to be at the club, but you think you are the coolest guy in the place. I think you might want to stick to lame conspiracy stuff and this pretend Christian rebirth of yours.

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 06:30 PM
Why would I take offense that you think I am a worthless poster? I come here for entertainment not to gain approval from other grown men. I do find it funny that you seem to think that whether you approve of a poster or not would carry any significance on this board. You go from debating me over whispering to a girl to not liking me as a poster. That is a helluva leap. We have rarely interacted and going by your behavior I can see why. You're a legend in your own mind and anyone who disagrees with you must be a fool. That is sad. What is even sadder is how you come off on this thread and the post a pic thread. You're trying way too hard to be cool. You're that guy who is just a little too old to be at the club, but you think you are the coolest guy in the place. I think you might want to stick to lame conspiracy stuff and this pretend Christian rebirth of yours.

It's not my fault you're fighting for a country that has practically fooled you into thinking what you do is something noble and worth dying for, much less fighting for.

It saddens me for the troopers out there who just don't really know what's going on blindly. However, your type... the ones that have the knowledge and at least know the highly possibility more like probability that 9/11 was an inside job, etc... yet try as hard as they can to keep on trooping (no pun intended) like nothing's going on, need to be smacked so they can wake up.

You're a tool man. Just go away. Yes, there's a reason why we don't post much to each other. It's because you're just a POS poster. POSP. You should let me take a photo so I can put it on the cover of "How To Be a Message Board Dummy."

You suck.

KeylessEntry
01-16-2011, 06:35 PM
LOJ is actually ragging on Icanzravor for being in the US army? His arguments/insults are passing beyond pathetic now. The last time I saw LOJ spend all day ranting dumb crap like this was back when he was powdering his nose, looks like the poor guy had a relapse.

branslowski
01-16-2011, 06:55 PM

ISH is serious business..:oldlol:

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 07:02 PM
LOJ is actually ragging on Icanzravor for being in the US army? His arguments/insults are passing beyond pathetic now. The last time I saw LOJ spend all day ranting dumb crap like this was back when he was powdering his nose, looks like the poor guy had a relapse.

Oh keyless. At one time, you were a good up-and-coming poster. You've unfortunately evolved into a one-liner extremely occasional dude, and when you do post, it's nothing anyone cares to read. Just you commenting on something that no one gives a shit about.

Oh wait... here comes the lime green shorts diss.

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 07:05 PM
ISH is serious business..:oldlol:

Your post yesterday and dipshitness in RL with homegirl points to 'ISH is serious business' to you because you kept trying to defend yourself in the process.

Nice way to chime into your own thread here and not add anything substantial. As always, you fail. Go away, you have white whales to beg to sex you so you can feel like the RL dbag you are who ends up coming to ISH to cry about it.

branslowski
01-16-2011, 07:13 PM
Your post yesterday and dipshitness in RL with homegirl points to 'ISH is serious business' to you because you kept trying to defend yourself in the process.

Nice way to chime into your own thread here and not add anything substantial. As always, you fail. Go away, you have white whales to beg to sex you so you can feel like the RL dbag you are who ends up coming to ISH to cry about it.

I responded to post....Once I realized you and the other idiot were just ignoring my point and "lol'ing" over inaccurate post made by Groovy, I decided to just let it go....Yesterday, I responded to posters who were giving good points about sexual abuse.

Everything was covered yesterday...I just was reading these post and lol'd over the post I quoted...No biggie really...."White whales"?...Really?....lol, anyway wasn't crying as much as I was just asking level headed posters what they thought about sexual persuasion being close to borderline rape.

But, keep trying to be an on purpose asshole to get reactions and feel self gratitude. Tells alot about your "RL"...

KeylessEntry
01-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Oh keyless. At one time, you were a good up-and-coming poster. You've unfortunately evolved into a one-liner extremely occasional dude, and when you do post, it's nothing anyone cares to read. Just you commenting on something that no one gives a shit about.

Oh wait... here comes the lime green shorts diss.

Hey cokehead, I have said it before and I will say it again:

I dont give a **** about your e-opinion of me. I dont care what any random people on the internet think about me. I only posted to call you out for going full retard, I could care less about validation from other members of ISH.

Myth
01-16-2011, 07:42 PM

I dont give a **** about your e-opinion of me. I dont care what any random people on the internet think about me. I only posted to call you out for going full retard, I could care less about validation from other members of ISH.

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/shared_files/storage/main/never_go_full_retard.jpg

IcanzIIravor
01-16-2011, 08:01 PM
It's not my fault you're fighting for a country that has practically fooled you into thinking what you do is something noble and worth dying for, much less fighting for.

It saddens me for the troopers out there who just don't really know what's going on blindly. However, your type... the ones that have the knowledge and at least know the highly possibility more like probability that 9/11 was an inside job, etc... yet try as hard as they can to keep on trooping (no pun intended) like nothing's going on, need to be smacked so they can wake up.

You're a tool man. Just go away. Yes, there's a reason why we don't post much to each other. It's because you're just a POS poster. POSP. You should let me take a photo so I can put it on the cover of "How To Be a Message Board Dummy."

You suck.

Oh boy a conspiracy boy who believes in the wackiest stuff absent facts is trying to chastise me for backing up my beliefs in the people who defend his right to act like an e-superstar? This has crossed into the realm of comedy.

You know Dooms and the other conspiracy people try to back up their beliefs with links and other info, but I've never seen you do it. You just parrot what they say. I wonder why that is. I never see you post links or go out of your way to explain why you believe 9/11 was an inside job. Care to mindrape us with backing up your beliefs or will you keep with the kiddie insults and beating your e-chest?

Yes, I must be a tool for not mindlessly following what someone else tells me. How dare I do such a thing. I've been able to back up why I don't think 9/11 was an inside job, whether from links and documents or from having actually worked at the NSA and interacted with the very government agencies you think where in on it. If you actually thought for yourself you would realize that during that time period these agencies held no love of the Bush administration, but no you're too stupid to look outside of the fantastic and prefer to parrot the opinion of others, because to think for yourself outside these ridiculous e-beefs would force you to take a harsh look at your life and how it has turned out.

You're a clown who takes your persona on this board too seriously while trying to project that other people take this place too seriously. You're just like some of the other trolls here. You get off on being an idiot because it gets you attention. You don't care if it is negative or positive as long as people mention you and remember you. That is what makes you pathetic along with your corny catch phrases.

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 08:39 PM

You're the type that comes off like you don't care, but I'm not buying. Ironic you call me a cokehead, and I haven't touched any substance in a good 9 months, and won't again... but hey, you're the guy who is obviously a chronic weed smoker... and realistically, not any harm in that, but you've also talked about doing much harder drugs on here, on many an occasion. Pot (head) calling the kettle black, no?

Legend of Josh
01-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Oh boy a conspiracy boy who believes in the wackiest stuff absent facts is trying to chastise me for backing up my beliefs in the people who defend his right to act like an e-superstar? This has crossed into the realm of comedy.

You know Dooms and the other conspiracy people try to back up their beliefs with links and other info, but I've never seen you do it. You just parrot what they say. I wonder why that is. I never see you post links or go out of your way to explain why you believe 9/11 was an inside job. Care to mindrape us with backing up your beliefs or will you keep with the kiddie insults and beating your e-chest?

Yes, I must be a tool for not mindlessly following what someone else tells me. How dare I do such a thing. I've been able to back up why I don't think 9/11 was an inside job, whether from links and documents or from having actually worked at the NSA and interacted with the very government agencies you think where in on it. If you actually thought for yourself you would realize that during that time period these agencies held no love of the Bush administration, but no you're too stupid to look outside of the fantastic and prefer to parrot the opinion of others, because to think for yourself outside these ridiculous e-beefs would force you to take a harsh look at your life and how it has turned out.

You're a clown who takes your persona on this board too seriously while trying to project that other people take this place too seriously. You're just like some of the other trolls here. You get off on being an idiot because it gets you attention. You don't care if it is negative or positive as long as people mention you and remember you. That is what makes you pathetic along with your corny catch phrases.

You have no clue about 'my beliefs' as you call it, on the whole 9/11 ordeal. It's a very saddening thing that happened that day, and will never be forgotten, but what's also sad is assholes like you who don't have the mental or guts to think that maybe, just maybe, your own country fu*ked you over and now you're going to bat and taking part in something almost the entire world is against.

That not being a patriot. That's called being a retard and needing to wake the fu*k up. At some point, in your lifetime, and if not, surely the next you will finally see the truth and you will be even more mind-raped than you are now, and for a legit reason (finally). The pieces to the puzzle are all right there in front of you, and you aren't man enough to put it all together and just come to terms that it's all legit.

Be a man. You've been fu*ked over and it's been going on since the inception of this great nation... or is it really a great nation when all the facts are presented?

If you really love your country, take a fu*king stand and do like soooooo many others have, and come out about the 9/11 and bullshit our nation is donig to the rest of the world for our own personal gain and control. You need a 101 in ethics and RL issues about what you believe in or think is the truth.

Myth
01-16-2011, 09:24 PM

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/shared_files/storage/main/never_go_full_retard.jpg

I got negged for this pic. I can only assume it is LOJ for getting offended, even though he claimed earlier that he never uses the rep system and said it is for *******. :lol

BlackWhiteGreen
01-16-2011, 09:26 PM
Am I the only person who clicked on the rapist thread and got this BS about 9/11? Messageboard is broke.

juju151111
01-17-2011, 01:28 AM
Can we get a pic of the girl.

Penny_Hardaway
01-17-2011, 01:39 AM
Funniest part is OP already solved the issue and stopped posting in his own thread, while everybody is having mind-rapes about the situation.

JohnWall2
01-17-2011, 01:39 AM
blans is my nig,, good shit pimp

Nick Young
01-17-2011, 05:58 AM
two rapists up in hurr but which one is worst, the fat ugly wannabe date raper or the ugly guy who carried through with it without roofy help

PowerGlove
01-17-2011, 01:40 PM
Funniest part is OP already solved the issue and stopped posting in his own thread, while LOJ is an idiot and continues to show his stupidity.

Fixed.

LJJ
01-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Funniest part is OP already solved the issue

Ya right. Stop being so gullible.

It's likely the OP hasn't solved shit and just made that post to save some face.

Even more likely the OP never gets any to begin with and made this thread because.

OldSkoolball#52
10-23-2013, 05:44 PM

branslowski
10-23-2013, 05:53 PM

Why u bumpin old shit? :oldlol:

branslowski
10-23-2013, 06:00 PM
Also, I'm in a commited relationship at the moment and my chick likes to snoop thru my phone. She's seen ISH and I told her It's a bball site inwhich it is. Even though she knows I have a past, seeing this type of thread would get her in a bad mood, thus getting me pissed.

Trollsmasher
10-23-2013, 06:15 PM
Also, I'm in a commited relationship at the moment and my chick likes to snoop thru my phone. She's seen ISH and I told her It's a bball site inwhich it is. Even though she knows I have a past, seeing this type of thread would get her in a bad mood, thus getting me pissed.
Thanks for informing us. We will keep this thread bumped near the top:cheers:

TheSilentKiller
10-23-2013, 06:16 PM
She could read right under your username and see one bad muthafukka and drug land, florida and realize you are a massive tool.

OldSkoolball#52
10-23-2013, 06:19 PM

For a rapist you sure are a sensitive little bitch

branslowski
10-23-2013, 06:20 PM
She could read right under your username and see one bad muthafukka and drug land, florida and realize you are a massive tool.

Except for she knows I sell green and she even helps me bag up from time to time, so ur post is kinda worthless homie.

branslowski
10-23-2013, 06:23 PM

No matter how much we deny it, we all need a better half to keep us sain. Because of her I'm not as reckless as I use to be, and I'm very grateful for that.

Le Shaqtus
10-23-2013, 06:33 PM
Except for she knows I sell green and she even helps me bag up from time to time, so ur post is kinda worthless homie.

Team work makes the dream work :basketball

Bandito
10-23-2013, 08:32 PM
:roll: repped when I can.

Scholar
10-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Hey, bran, what happened to your f*ck buddy? Do you guys still talk or did you stop being friends because of the new chick?

I'm gonna nickname you branrapeski now. :kobe:

Jameerthefear
10-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Just read the op... bran you are a horny guy...

TheReal Kendall
10-23-2013, 09:58 PM

Funny thread bro :lol

Seriously though why you dry snitching on yourself:facepalm

Drug dealers aren't smart these days huh?

I<3NBA
10-23-2013, 11:52 PM
wow. you really idolize Kobe huh?

kNicKz
10-23-2013, 11:54 PM

OldSkoolball#52
10-24-2013, 03:06 PM

Dagger :roll:

Scholar
10-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Dagger :roll:

Lol! I saw what you did! You posted this exact post last night, you deleted it today and reposted so this thread gets bumped. Somebody wants that post to get attention, huh?
So it's safe to say you're also I<3NBA?

kNicKz
10-24-2013, 04:17 PM
Lol! I saw what you did! You posted this exact post last night, you deleted it today and reposted so this thread gets bumped. Somebody wants that post to get attention, huh?
So it's safe to say you're also I<3NBA?

:eek:

Exposed

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-24-2013, 04:45 PM
No matter how much we deny it, we all need a better half to keep us sain. Because of her I'm not as reckless as I use to be, and I'm very grateful for that.

Speak for yourself.

That wild stallion spirit is also the same thing that made people uber rich and uber brave.

CeltsGarlic
10-24-2013, 04:48 PM
Basically I need to learn from you.

branslowski
10-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Hey, bran, what happened to your f*ck buddy? Do you guys still talk or did you stop being friends because of the new chick?

I'm gonna nickname you branrapeski now. :kobe:

Cut her off because I'm in a relationship and my shawty go thru my phone. My girl has also already banned me from chillin wit one of my other homegirls (which use to also be her friend) because of rumors and perception.

TheSilentKiller
10-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Cut her off because I'm in a relationship and my shawty go thru my phone. My girl has also already banned me from chillin wit one of my other homegirls (which use to also be her friend) because of rumors and perception.
sounds like a real catch

branslowski
10-24-2013, 05:25 PM
Funny thread bro :lol

Seriously though why you dry snitching on yourself:facepalm

Drug dealers aren't smart these days huh?

I look at it like this. I don't sell coke or meth or Molly's (nemore), just green. Not only that I just sell to keep myself afloat and comfortable. Basically, I cop no more than a QP. I chop that down n move it, thats it, the Feds ain't on ISH doin extra work to knock a n!gga movin QPs. They tryna get n!ggas who bringin pounds on top of pounds in FL.

Basically, only way I'll get knocked is if I was makin major noise, or I'm speedin smokin a blunt with a ounce in the car, which would be dumb n!gga shit.

Thats where every dealer fails. They move pounds and pounds meaning they got buyer after buyer meaning they leave themselves open for snitch ass informants cuttin deals.

Too many snitches n haters these days to be known throughout FL for servin pounds.

U need a Analogy?

Basically those dudes who move 10-20+ pounds is like a NBA player avg 40-10-8 for only 3 straight seasons and then getting an injury and fizzling out by yr 4 and out of the league.

N!ggas like me? I'm like a 27-5-5 type player who averages that for 12 straight years. Yea, I ain't avg 40-10-8 godly numbers, but I'm sustaining great numbers still, longer, without fizzling out and stayin in my own Zone.

branslowski
10-24-2013, 05:32 PM
sounds like a real catch

Lol, yea, trust issues is a mutha****ka wit this chick.

bagelred
10-24-2013, 05:58 PM
"Borderline" Rapist....not bad, it means you're ALMOST a rapist, but not quite there.....not too shabby.

Scholar
10-24-2013, 06:12 PM
What if she meant she knows your secret, branrapeski? The secret that you've kept hidden from everyone who has ever gotten to know you! That one secret. You know? The one where you wait near the border of Mexico and rape people trying to enter the US. :eek:

She figured you out, bro! It's a good thing you cut that trick off or she would've snitched. That's what she meant by "BORDERline rapist."

branslowski
10-24-2013, 06:17 PM
What if she meant she knows your secret, branrapeski? The secret that you've kept hidden from everyone who has ever gotten to know you! That one secret. You know? The one where you wait near the border of Mexico and rape people trying to enter the US. :eek:

She figured you out, bro! It's a good thing you cut that trick off or she would've snitched. That's what she meant by "BORDERline rapist."

I'm all for jokes, I even clown myself, but that seriously was not....even....funny. And I just smoked soo....U fail at life homie.

ace23
10-24-2013, 06:21 PM
I look at it like this. I don't sell coke or meth or Molly's (nemore), just green. Not only that I just sell to keep myself afloat and comfortable. Basically, I cop no more than a QP. I chop that down n move it, thats it, the Feds ain't on ISH doin extra work to knock a n!gga movin QPs. They tryna get n!ggas who bringin pounds on top of pounds in FL.

Basically, only way I'll get knocked is if I was makin major noise, or I'm speedin smokin a blunt with a ounce in the car, which would be dumb n!gga shit.

Thats where every dealer fails. They move pounds and pounds meaning they got buyer after buyer meaning they leave themselves open for snitch ass informants cuttin deals.

Too many snitches n haters these days to be known throughout FL for servin pounds.

U need a Analogy?

Basically those dudes who move 10-20+ pounds is like a NBA player avg 40-10-8 for only 3 straight seasons and then getting an injury and fizzling out by yr 4 and out of the league.

N!ggas like me? I'm like a 27-5-5 type player who averages that for 12 straight years. Yea, I ain't avg 40-10-8 godly numbers, but I'm sustaining great numbers still, longer, without fizzling out and stayin in my own Zone.
Can't tell if trolling or think we actually care.

TheReal Kendall
10-24-2013, 06:22 PM

U need a Analogy?

I honestly don't believe you.

If you really are it's still not smart to brag about it over the internet.

Scholar
10-24-2013, 06:31 PM
I'm all for jokes, I even clown myself, but that seriously was not....even....funny. And I just smoked soo....U fail at life homie.

Smoking your sellable product? Not smart, branbran.

branslowski
10-24-2013, 06:31 PM

I honestly don't believe you.

If you really are it's still not smart to brag about it over the internet.

I don't care if u don't believe. U said something stupid and I just corrected you. How is me answering u about my selling bragging? Also, I don't wanna brag about selling, who does? I'm just keepin it trill.

How does selling even give u bragging rights?...I'd rather brag about being a NBA player, a Doctor, or the president. Selling drugs is so beneath the true potential inwhich every young man embodies.

Wats wrong wit u dudes?

Just like a few yrs ago wen I mentioned I was black, dudes was lining up sayin "stop lyin" "u wish", "u ain't black"....Like really? Being black must equate to being gods amongst white ISH posters on this board..Yea, should be flattering, but its really mind boggling.

Budadiiii
10-24-2013, 06:32 PM

U need a Analogy?

This shit makes me laugh.

You make a couple hundred a month by selling weed and you're a 27-5-5 player?

You're not even in the league. Never were.

You work a part time job making 8.25 an hour and you sell weed on the side. You live in a 1 bedroom apartment.

You also admitted you're a drug dealer over a message board. Said where you live, and even posted music with your picture. :facepalm

Safe to say you're the stereotypical lower class black dude with no respectable goals or accomplishments. You're content with being a loser and actually delude yourself into thinking that you are succeeding. Sad.

branslowski
10-24-2013, 06:34 PM
Smoking your sellable product? Not smart, branbran.

Smoke stash. :facepalm

Even if yawl don't sell, u can't be this dumb. Although u got a legit point, smoking is something I need to cool myself out.

TheReal Kendall
10-24-2013, 06:37 PM
I don't care if u don't believe. U said something stupid and I just corrected you. How is me answering u about my selling bragging? Also, I don't wanna brag about selling, who does? I'm just keepin it trill.

How does selling even give u bragging rights?...I'd rather brag about being a NBA player, a Doctor, or the president. Selling drugs is so beneath the true potential inwhich every young man embodies.

Wats wrong wit u dudes?

Just like a few yrs ago wen I mentioned I was black, dudes was lining up sayin "stop lyin" "u wish", "u ain't black"....Like really? Being black must equate to being gods amongst white ISH posters on this board..Yea, should be flattering, but its really mind boggling.

Dude you didn't have to mention anything about selling weed in your post that I first replied to.

You could've left that out all together.

Saying you sell weed isn't keeping it trill.

I don't care what you do honestly but coming on a forum and saying you sell drugs isn't smart.

I know people who sell drug and you would never catch them saying that on a forum or telling anybody what they do.

If it's beneath you then why are you doing it?

I don't care what race you are.

What did I say was stupid?

Scholar
10-24-2013, 06:37 PM
Smoke stash. :facepalm

Even if yawl don't sell, u can't be this dumb. Although u got a legit point, smoking is something I need to cool myself out.

C'mon, b.
You're admitting to moving product on a public message board and you're calling us dumb?

TheReal Kendall
10-24-2013, 06:40 PM

You work a part time job making 8.25 an hour and you sell weed on the side. You live in a 1 bedroom apartment.

You also admitted you're a drug dealer over a message board. Said where you live, and even posted music with your picture. :facepalm

Safe to say you're the stereotypical lower class black dude with no respectable goals or accomplishments. You're content with being a loser and actually delude yourself into thinking that you are succeeding. Sad.

I wouldn't go this far but he gets it.

Your pic and where you live is on here.

Not too hard for a poster that you pissed off to find or tell the police about your illegal activities.

That's why I say it's dumb to put your business out like that.

branslowski
10-24-2013, 06:40 PM

Couple hundred? Lol..u way off.

Don't even work at Wally world nemore..

I can honestly tell u I'm good homie. Real good lol. That's ur blind opinion n ur entitled to it.

(see, this why I also smoke, dumb post like this would get me upset if I wasn't high)

branslowski
10-24-2013, 06:45 PM
I wouldn't go this far but he gets it.

Your pic and where you live is on here.

Not too hard for a poster that you pissed off to find or tell the police about your illegal activities.

That's why I say it's dumb to put your business out like that.

So, wat would a poster tell da cops? A n!gga wit dreads in FL sellin under a QP of green? Wen u have da whole Miami doin it bigger than me? Yawl don't even know my exact location.

But u right, I shouldn't have brought it up...I feel u homie.

TheReal Kendall
10-24-2013, 06:47 PM
So, wat would a poster tell da cops? A n!gga wit dreads in FL sellin under a QP of green? Wen u have da whole Miami doin it bigger than me? Yawl don't even know my exact location.

But u right, I shouldn't have brought it up...I feel :wtf: u homie.

I'm done.

You just too dumb to understand.

branslowski
10-24-2013, 06:57 PM
Budaii, just to educate u, a QP of loud would cost between 700-900 for me all depending on who u **** wit at da time. If its on point, u can make 560$ (if u smoke none of da O) off just 1 ounce of that (28gs).

Just sayin basically, if u get a connect for 700$ for da QP, and sell it whole, that's over 1600, minus the 700$ u paid, ya prophet ranges from 960-980$...No monthly, only time it takes u to move and reup.

Ok, I'm done now Kendall lol.

Anyway, I'm not a rapist. Starface keep bumpin old threads.:facepalm

branslowski
10-24-2013, 07:01 PM
I'm done.

You just too dumb to understand.

That "wtf" was a typo. And Kendall, I understand wat u sayin, u just not returning the understanding of wat I know the Feds would rather chase. Nor do u understand the fact that I keep nothing at my house...nor do u understand how long I been up on game.

Just ventin here on a forum I like. I know how to protect myself bro. But again, I feel wat ur saying only because u don't understand how I operate.

OldSkoolball#52
10-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Budaii, just to educate u, a QP of loud would cost between 700-900 for me all depending on who u **** wit at da time. If its on point, u can make 560$ (if u smoke none of da O) off just 1 ounce of that (28gs).

You make can $560 on 1 ounce? :roll:

You would have to be selling eighths for 70 dollars just to equal a $560 gross, that doesnt even take into account the 200 you paid per oz to get it.

And you arent selling 1/8 for $70.

Youre makin like $150 per O at best dude. Maybe $200 if youre just running it yourself in dime sacks :oldlol:

Drug Lord :facepalm

TheReal Kendall
10-24-2013, 07:26 PM
That "wtf" was a typo. And Kendall, I understand wat u sayin, u just not returning the understanding of wat I know the Feds would rather chase. Nor do u understand the fact that I keep nothing at my house...nor do u understand how long I been up on game.

Just ventin here on a forum I like. I know how to protect myself bro. But again, I feel wat ur saying only because u don't understand how I operate.

Aight bro. Sorry for calling you dumb. :cheers:

That Budadii kid is a dickhead

branslowski
10-24-2013, 07:35 PM

You make can $560 on 1 ounce? :roll:

You would have to be selling eighths for 70 dollars just to equal a $560 gross, that doesnt even take into account the 200 you paid per oz to get it.

And you arent selling 1/8 for $70.

Youre makin like $150 per O at best dude. Maybe $200 if youre just running it yourself in dime sacks :oldlol:

Drug Lord :facepalm

Stupid. Listen. Try to comprehend.

If u grab a qp thats on point 84 grams. I then cut and seperate it. I use 1 of the ounces to sell Quarters and 8ths (my 8ths is 55$.)

But the other 56 Gs, Dub bags.

So Let's take 1 ounce (28Gs)...28 dub bags only. Sold within 2 days with me (I ain't Frank Lucas level, so don't judge me) 28 dub bags sold on point nets u 560$.

Only time I'm not makin 560$ is wen I use my remaining 28gs to look out for close ppl of mines by selling quarters for 110$, 8ths for 55$ and Halfs for 160$.

Ur looking from the perspective of those who only buy 1 ounce. Buying just 1 ounce and selling 8ths, quarters, and halfs out of it is by far the dumbest thing a n!gga can do.

imdaman99
10-24-2013, 07:36 PM
This guy talking about his own product on the internet? :facepalm

String would have this guy got... by POOT. And you know the chair don't recognize him.

branslowski
10-24-2013, 07:42 PM
Oldschoolbball. U also have to take into account that I spend 700$ for the qp.

I'm not just buying 1 ounce. I get charged 250$ for the O. Now if I only buy 1 O like a dumbass then ofcource my +profit won't be 560$.I'd only make 310$ dub bagging it out.:oldlol:

I get where u was coming from, but I'm not a 1 ounce buyer.

TheReal Kendall
10-24-2013, 07:43 PM

String would have this guy got... by POOT. And you know the chair don't recognize him.

http://i.imgur.com/EWe61.gif

branslowski
10-24-2013, 07:54 PM

U think I'll get got?:oldlol:

My god, u really don't know me. It's straight though.

OldSkoolball#52
10-24-2013, 08:03 PM
So Let's take 1 ounce (28Gs)...28 dub bags only. Sold within 2 days with me (I ain't Frank Lucas level, so don't judge me) 28 dub bags sold on point nets u 560$.

Nobody pays $20 for a gram of weed that youre buying at 700 a quop :roll: Thats a brick that came from Mexico, not somethin you can actually charge 20 a gram or 55 an 8th for. Youre makin up nonsense to make it sound like you make a decent buck running 20 sacks.

Smh :lol

You are this guy

:biggums:

branslowski
10-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Nobody pays $20 for a gram of weed that youre buying at 700 a quop :roll: Thats a brick that came from Mexico, not somethin you can actually charge 20 a gram or 55 an 8th for. Youre makin up nonsense to make it sound like you make a decent buck running 20 sacks.

Smh :lol

You are this guy

:biggums:

When everyone doesn't know I cop it for 700$ It's no problem to sell it for 20$. Some n!ggas tax n sell for 25-30$. I don't.

If u don't believe (simply because u just a troll) then thats ok, it really is bruh. But don't try n argue something that ur gonna get mad at and dismiss just cause u butthurt.