PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James' Legs

jstern
01-25-2011, 05:04 AM
Is Lebron James bow legged?

I always suspected it, since there was something that looked odd about his jumper, so I decided to Google it and found this picture.

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/2/a/f/9/Cavaliers_LeBron_James_0970.JPG?adImageId=8131294&imageId=7088420

I back in 98 I discovered that I had a gap between my knees, and I read that it can or will cause problems in my knees, and that I shouldn't run that much. So I'm wondering if Lebron will have knee problems early, before he retires. His feet also seem to lean inward, rather than straight.

The only positive that I found with my legs is that it could possibly make it easier for me to cross someone.

SAKOTXA
01-25-2011, 05:05 AM
Soccer player legs.

alwaysunny
01-25-2011, 05:13 AM
homo

Go Getter
01-25-2011, 05:14 AM
Seems like his feet tilt OUTWARDS to me but yeah he does seem bow legged.:confusedshrug:

Who knows, he hasn't had knee problems up until now so....

jstern
01-25-2011, 05:27 AM
Seems like his feet tilt OUTWARDS to me but yeah he does seem bow legged.:confusedshrug:

Who knows, he hasn't had knee problems up until now so....

Yes, outward. Made a mistake.

It's interesting to me personally, cause he's so athletic, runs so fast, and jumps so high, yet he has a little bit of what seems like a handicap.

Go Getter
01-25-2011, 05:30 AM
Yes, outward. Made a mistake.

It's interesting to me personally, cause he's so athletic, runs so fast, and jumps so high, yet he has a little bit of what seems like a handicap.

All kinds of athletes have things of this nature.

Small hands
One leg longer than the other
Impaired vision

What really matters is that he's a beast and apparently was born to hoop.

dee-rose
01-25-2011, 05:41 AM
Aw, Lebron spending quality time with his daddy:lol

jstern
01-25-2011, 05:45 AM
All kinds of athletes have things of this nature.

Small hands
One leg longer than the other
Impaired vision

What really matters is that he's a beast and apparently was born to hoop.
Talent is talent, these little things won't stop these athletes from having skills, but what I mean is that Lebron is like a top 5 athlete all time in the NBA, can go over rim level with his head, you would think that everything would be perfect to be at that level. Similar how a little imperfection like the wrong swim suit can cause a swimmer a race, you would think that a little imperfection like this would affect a couple of inches on his vertical.

pegasus
01-25-2011, 09:38 AM
Aw, Lebron spending quality time with his daddy:lol
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Kobe8
01-25-2011, 09:42 AM
a lil stalkerish dont you think.. :oldlol:

ashbelly
01-25-2011, 12:33 PM
a lil stalkerish dont you think.. :oldlol:

Shit is weird.. :oldlol:

jstern
01-25-2011, 07:37 PM
I don't get some of the comments. I must be out of it.

I'm wondering if his odd legs makes him seems less skilled than a Jordan or Kobe Bryant. Like Kobe's jumper looks so much better aesthetically. That and that Lebron mostly jumps off of one leg.

Teanett
01-25-2011, 08:00 PM
fukk off you horny pervert.
this is a bball forum. go to some gay sex site with your shit.
you fukken wanker. there's kids posting here (especially amongst lebron fans),
don't you think they'll be traumatized imagining your dikk diving into his asshole?

rodman91
01-25-2011, 08:40 PM
Come on people..He didn't say those are smooth&sexy :lol It is not so different from saying Durant has freaky long arms..Bunch of homophobics in here.

Inactive
01-25-2011, 08:41 PM
Come on people..He didn't say those are smooth&sexy :lol It is not so different from saying Durant has freaky long arms..Bunch of homophobics in here.The fact that they can't read "Lebron James' Legs" without thinking about gay sex is telling.

hkfosho
01-25-2011, 08:47 PM
The fact that they can't read "Lebron James' Legs" without thinking about gay sex is telling.
Lolol

Jasper
01-25-2011, 10:29 PM
maybe he has boulders between his legs :confusedshrug:

gilalizard
01-25-2011, 10:52 PM
Come on people..He didn't say those are smooth&sexy :lol It is not so different from saying Durant has freaky long arms..Bunch of homophobics in here.

It's everywhere. Over at Sherdog if the subject of a fighter's physique comes up, many people can't talk about it without adding "nohomo" to the end of every sentence. The really paranoid ones start posting pics of hot chicks as if they need to prove their hetero cred.

Male paranoia of teh gay satirizes itself.

leopoldstotch
01-25-2011, 11:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uhzuEeAIgw

:lol

Zach Morris
01-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Is Lebron James bow legged?

I always suspected it, since there was something that looked odd about his jumper, so I decided to Google it and found this picture.

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/2/a/f/9/Cavaliers_LeBron_James_0970.JPG?adImageId=8131294&imageId=7088420

I back in 98 I discovered that I had a gap between my knees, and I read that it can or will cause problems in my knees, and that I shouldn't run that much. So I'm wondering if Lebron will have knee problems early, before he retires. His feet also seem to lean inward, rather than straight.

The only positive that I found with my legs is that it could possibly make it easier for me to cross someone.

Yeah, he's slightly bow legged. Like you, I've wondered why his jumper looked . . .different. So, I pretty much attributed it to the structure of his legs. :confusedshrug:

Come on people..He didn't say those are smooth&sexy :lol .

Because they aren't. Kobe's, for instance, are though. #justsaying.

rodman91
01-25-2011, 11:13 PM
And giving me a bad rep because i said "homophobic" ... thats no homo but idiotic. :wtf:

Okay..Okay..Im so sorry.I made a mistake and i'll take it back..
Its not homophobic at all.. Its just latent homosexuality :lol

Stuckey
01-25-2011, 11:22 PM
http://arworld.net/ims/JohnnyDrama.jpg

damn bro check out those calves

wally_world
01-26-2011, 12:04 AM
I have that problem too, i cant squat with my feet flat on the ground, and my sit and reach is horrendous

jstern
01-26-2011, 12:07 AM
Ok, now I see why all the gay comments. For some reason I wasn't associating bow legged with homosexuality on a basketball related thread. I actually call it arch legs, but since I only saw the term bow legs on Google I went with that.

50inchvertical
01-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Yes he is, but bolegged people actually have an advantage, not a handicap, as it relates to run/jump athleticism. It's not rare at all, tons of NBA and NFL players are.

jstern
01-26-2011, 12:22 AM
Yes he is, but bolegged people actually have an advantage, not a handicap, as it relates to run/jump athleticism. It's not rare at all, tons of NBA and NFL players are.

Please, tell me the advantages since I'm bow legged. I hate it, I would be a little taller if my legs were straighter. Remember, it will also cause knee problems since things are not in its natural form.

50inchvertical
01-26-2011, 12:48 AM
Please, tell me the advantages since I'm bow legged. I hate it, I would be a little taller if my legs were straighter. Remember, it will also cause knee problems since things are not in its natural form.
Give me a second, I'll find the article. Another guy who's boleggeness is very notable is Deshawn Stevenson. He used to be a great athlete, is just a jumpshooter now plus tons of sprinters, football running back, and ballet dancers. But let me see if I can find that article

amfirst
01-26-2011, 02:55 AM
It's probably why he jumps so high. It reminds me of kangaroo legs, bent outwards to give a better spring.

EvanW
01-26-2011, 03:34 AM
I think it could just be that picture. Strange that his leg looks that way but I think it's a bit decieving there.

I found a different one.

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/c/cleveland_cavaliers_lebron_james-9793.jpg

jstern
01-26-2011, 04:15 AM
I think it could just be that picture. Strange that his leg looks that way but I think it's a bit decieving there.

I found a different one.

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/c/cleveland_cavaliers_lebron_james-9793.jpg

They looked arched there to me. Just imagine them if they were next to each other, not one leg behind. Arc means basically that if he put his feet together, instead of having his knees touch each other, he would have a gap there.

Also remember, I'm not basing it on the picture that I posted, but rather that was a picture that I found after doing a search because I suspected that he was bow legged.