PDA

View Full Version : Durant Calls Bosh A Punk

J-Futuristic
01-30-2011, 06:04 PM
KD with some STRONG words about Bosh. Called him a "punk" when talking about the little first half skirmish.

KD on Bosh: "There are a lot of fake tough guys in this league and he's one of them."

KD said he was just talking to his teammate and Bosh saw the need to "butt in" and put his "two cents" in.

Said that Bosh thinks he can talk now that he's on a good team. KD said he wasn't going to take that in hid house.

http://twitter.com/dailythunder

Wow KD was heated.

DUP
01-30-2011, 06:04 PM
lol uh oh, the guy who couldnt bench 180 talking... but durant >>> bosh by far

tpols
01-30-2011, 06:08 PM
Manute bol could barely bench 45 lbs.. long thin arms=terrible recipe for benching. And bosh does act like a tough guy out there when he's soft as toilet paper. Cant wait for the playoff KG-CB matchup.

Glide2keva
01-30-2011, 06:09 PM
KD on Bosh: "There are a lot of fake tough guys in this league and he's one of them."

Add KG to that list.

ZenMaster
01-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Yeaaaah get that rivalry going!

ImmortalNemesis
01-30-2011, 06:12 PM
I need to correct myself. KD didn't call Bosh a "punk." He said, "I'm no punk." Big apologies on that.

:facepalm

royalbluecosby
01-30-2011, 06:15 PM
chris bosh has never been known to be a tough guy in the league. that was a gay statement by kevin durant.

KingKobe
01-30-2011, 06:16 PM

Ikill
01-30-2011, 06:18 PM
chris bosh has never been known to be a tough guy in the league. that was a gay statement by kevin durant.
this

Ikill
01-30-2011, 06:19 PM
I heard Bosh is a funny guy i think Durants fake so yeah

J-Futuristic
01-30-2011, 06:19 PM
:lol wow

ashbelly
01-30-2011, 06:21 PM
Since KD wants to dish out dumb opinions, we'll put him to the test going forward.

8BeastlyXOIAD
01-30-2011, 06:22 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Andrei89
01-30-2011, 06:23 PM
KD should shut the hell up after Lebron James locking the sh1t out of him and blocking his shots.

ashbelly
01-30-2011, 06:34 PM
KD should shut the hell up after Lebron James locking the sh1t out of him and blocking his shots.

He's a glorified Chucker :oldlol:

strifed169
01-30-2011, 06:36 PM
I heard Bosh is a funny guy i think Durants fake so yeah

yeah, he wants to talk about fake, he can't even be real to his self, he's playing this goody two shoes role too seriously

DuMa
01-30-2011, 06:38 PM
those two are really not in a position to be trash talking to each other. they are twigs.

although when they were face to face, it did look like durant was taller. amazing size durant has.

DWRIGHTWAY
01-30-2011, 06:38 PM
bosh is a soft piece of shit, fool took my number the YAY YO

8BeastlyXOIAD
01-30-2011, 06:40 PM
bosh is a soft piece of shit, fool took my number the YAY YO

where is your boy Quinn?

ashbelly
01-30-2011, 06:41 PM
yeah, he wants to talk about fake, he can't even be real to his self, he's playing this goody two shoes role too seriously

It's time fans started calling him out, his act is getting Old..

DWRIGHTWAY

where is your boy Quinn?
he is probably sleeping or something DAWG, he should come around soon!

Ikill
thats what i'm saying

Ikill
01-30-2011, 06:42 PM
:lol

8BeastlyXOIAD
01-30-2011, 06:42 PM
he is probably sleeping or something DAWG, he should come around soon!

lol dawg:oldlol:

J-Futuristic
01-30-2011, 06:44 PM
This

GOBB
01-30-2011, 07:35 PM
Read the quotes by Durant and he should keep his comments to himself. Sounds like a nerd here. Like the kid in the Disney movie who after getting bullied decides to make a stand. So he gives viewers the dialogue then turns his lunch that mom made into a weapon of mass destruction. Bosh doesnt have to be a tough guy to talk smack. Bosh got under your skin and forced you to act out of character which was a character from a cheesy Disney movie.

So if a known trash talker, tough guy spoke out at Durant in the same situation? He tucks his tail and runs? Me thinks not Kevin. Me thinks not! Stop trying to justify you got emotion in that instance. Kill em softly like you normally do. Give Bosh a basketball party, ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha.

dbugz
01-30-2011, 07:39 PM
One thing is for sure about bosh..

Dude is

http://www.pillowmattressduvets.com/images/products/pillows/super-soft-pillow-big.jpg

Lebron23
01-30-2011, 07:40 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

lpublic_enemyl
01-30-2011, 07:46 PM
i hate lebron but he raped kd today................ in the game of basketball.............. everyone saw and no one did anything

Zach Morris
01-30-2011, 08:08 PM

:oldlol:

asdf1990
01-30-2011, 08:19 PM

second coming of kobe.

Thunderstruck
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM

KD isn't up his own ass like your ***** Lebron. Calling out someone for being modest is idiotic.

kentatm
01-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Since KD wants to dish out dumb opinions, we'll put him to the test going forward.

good god man STFU.

every god damn time anyone says anything about any of your precious big 3 you come running like a mother hen to defend them.

Bosh IS a punk.

Everyone knows it.

Get the Heatles cocks outta your mouth.

Ikill
01-30-2011, 08:50 PM
good god man STFU.

every god damn time anyone says anything about any of your precious big 3 you come running like a mother hen to defend them.

Bosh IS a punk.

Everyone knows it.

Durant is fake ashbelly is :pimp:

lock
01-30-2011, 08:54 PM
nba - where talking no longer happens. :rolleyes:

LA_Showtime
01-30-2011, 09:05 PM
Durant to Westbrook: "Dunk on Bosh."

Bosh: "He won't."

Durant: "Yes he will."

Bosh: "No, he won't."

That's probably how the conversation went. :oldlol: @ these two trash talking.

EvanW
01-30-2011, 09:18 PM
lol uh oh, the guy who couldnt bench 180 talking... but durant >>> bosh by farthe longer your arms are, the harder it is to bench. in fact just about all upper body stuff is harder the longer your arms are.

az00m
01-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Gotta love twitter! Players talking shit, and others blowing some of those said things greatly out of proportion.

DMizzle
01-30-2011, 10:32 PM
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2011/01/30/durant-bosh-is-fake-tough-guy/?ls=iref:nbahpt2

DGARAS
01-30-2011, 10:54 PM

can you even bench half of that? seriously doubt it. 80% of the losers in this forum can't even bench a plate.

Walduś
01-30-2011, 10:58 PM
He's a glorified Choker

second coming of lebrick.
fixed.

Eat Like A Bosh
01-30-2011, 11:11 PM

Well done, Durant speaks the truth. Bosh isn't that bang bang type of guy.

nashisbest
01-31-2011, 01:37 AM
coming from a guy who twitches his shoulders before hitting FT ala parkinson-style?

hkfosho
01-31-2011, 05:14 AM
2 skinny girls going at it :lol

Dolphin
01-31-2011, 11:29 AM
Did Durant really run to twitter to talk about how Bosh said Harden won't dunk on him?

How about saving your tough guy act when someone actually says or does something to your teammate worth noting, Kevin?:roll:

nbacardDOTnet
01-31-2011, 11:33 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Kevin%20Durant/20110129%20boshgal/fake-tough-guy-bosh-vs-KD.gif

Batz
01-31-2011, 11:34 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Kevin%20Durant/20110129%20boshgal/fake-tough-guy-bosh-vs-KD.gif
It's like a lesbian tango.

hkfosho
01-31-2011, 11:52 AM

This is softer than a towel from bed bath and beyond.

This is softer than white wonderbread.

This is softer than my d!ck at a gay strip club

ashbelly
01-31-2011, 12:13 PM
good god man STFU.

Bosh IS a punk.

Everyone knows it.

Don't be mad your boy is faker than a 3 dollar bill. :rolleyes:

PurpleChuck
01-31-2011, 12:14 PM
Durant is a piece of shit.

Pointguard
01-31-2011, 12:26 PM
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCFZelHVvX0

hkfosho
01-31-2011, 12:30 PM
Durant is a piece of shit.

inb4 the Joyner Police knocking on your door to interrogate ur ass :lol

kentatm
01-31-2011, 12:32 PM
Don't be mad your boy is faker than a 3 dollar bill. :rolleyes:

:roll:

not my boy. dude went to texas and plays for OKC. he the enemy.

but i think its funny all you hard ass mutha ****as in here are callin him fake b/c its too hard to comprehend a dude with his talent might actually be humble.

i think its even funnier that you feel the need to defend LeBron and Co the way you do.

you may as well be Sarah Palin with the way you freak out at the slightest of slights.

rodman91
01-31-2011, 12:32 PM
It's like a lesbian tango.

kingkong
01-31-2011, 12:40 PM
i dont know about Bosh, but Eddie House is such a ****ing punk

dude talks so much shit, doesnt he realize he's the best piece they get for as little money as possible? it's not the Big 4

boozehound
01-31-2011, 12:49 PM
KD with some STRONG words about Bosh. Called him a "punk" when talking about the little first half skirmish.

KD said he was just talking to his teammate and Bosh saw the need to "butt in" and put his "two cents" in.

Said that Bosh thinks he can talk now that he's on a good team. KD said he wasn't going to take that in hid house.

Wow KD was heated.
no, he didnt. get your ****ing quotes straight. he said that he (durant) was "no punk".

Kellogs4toniee
01-31-2011, 12:50 PM
i dont know about Bosh, but Eddie House is such a ****ing punk

dude talks so much shit, doesnt he realize he's the best piece they get for as little money as possible? it's not the Big 4

He's always been like that, that's his swag. I remember when he was on the Celtics and they played the Bulls. He would be the same way by knocking down only (although important) 1 or 2 shots then showboating to the max. It's annoying as hell, and just another reason why this Heat team is playing the villain role to perfection.

The funny thing is when Lebron tried to get a high five, and House ignored him. He was all like, "bi0tch foget about your assist, that was all me. look at mah baLLZ!"

Dolphin
01-31-2011, 12:53 PM

not my boy. dude went to texas and plays for OKC. he the enemy.

but i think its funny all you hard ass mutha ****as in here are callin him fake b/c its too hard to comprehend a dude with his talent might actually be humble.

i think its even funnier that you feel the need to defend LeBron and Co the way you do.

you may as well be Sarah Palin with the way you freak out at the slightest of slights.

Freaking out at the slightest of slights......kinda like Durant running to twitter to tweet about Bosh saying Harden won't dunk on him? lol

I like Durant......but that is just sad. It's not about defending Bosh or the Heat. It's the fact that a grown man tweeted about such a minor incident. Calling out Bosh for being a fake tough guy cause he said "No he won't"? Really, Kevin? lol

Stillatitdamnit
01-31-2011, 12:57 PM
What up nbacardotnet, IAM A BIG FAN:dancin

SittingWolf
01-31-2011, 01:00 PM
good on durant. i wouldnt be taking shit from the rupaul of the NBA either

PurpleChuck
01-31-2011, 01:47 PM
The only fight Durant pick is with soft-bosh. Lol future KG.:lol

Yeah, joyner, your mancrush is a piece of garbage, u mad?

Bigsmoke
01-31-2011, 01:53 PM
they both are soft as shit.

alexthegr8
01-31-2011, 01:58 PM
they both are soft as shit.

Both would probably box your head off.

Plenty of internet tough guys in this thread. Clown ******.

nbacardDOTnet
01-31-2011, 01:59 PM
What up nbacardotnet, IAM A BIG FAN:dancin

thx, just have been extremely busy. =)

step_back
01-31-2011, 02:01 PM
Am I one of the few who like a bit of trash talking. This shit wouldn't even make headlines back in the 90's.

It's good to have a bit of rivalry and emotion, the lack of those 2 things is what has been killing the NBA's popularity.

GOBB
01-31-2011, 02:02 PM
Both would probably box your head off.

Plenty of internet tough guys in this thread. Clown ******.

What are you Kevin Durants neighbor? Shut up. Both are softies. Where you get Durant boxing anyone head off beats me. I bet its because he's tall. And not many 6'10, 6'11 internet posters are online. Am I right? Of course. :rolleyes:

Ruh-Roh
01-31-2011, 02:03 PM
First Take just did a bit on it. Everyone said KD would win in a fight, although Chris Bosh can take punches better...because he's soft. :roll:

In all seriousness, I saw the game replay and I like the move by KD & keep in mind I'm a Heat fan (Bulls 1st always).

Bosh had no business running his mouth, he was obviously the antagonist in the situation and KD stood up for himself.

Now, why all these Heat fans are saying "KD piece of shit" and "u mad?" escapes me. I guess no move a player from another team makes can be the right one, huh?

Either KD is acting nice (not actually humble) or he's a fake tough guy and shouldn't be standing up for himself according to ISH retards.

Nice double standard guys.

01-31-2011, 02:07 PM

Can we ever go so far to say that you're a *glorified* downsyndrom tween? Or are you not glorified?

LosBulls
01-31-2011, 02:08 PM
TBH, Durant would beat the shit out of Bosh. Idk why all of you are calling Durant a "piece of shit" because I know if some ***** ass ***** was talking shit to me I would do the same thing.

It prob went like this:

Durant to Harden: Keep drawing in them fouls.
Bosh: Yall still gonna lose.
Durant: **** you say?
Bosh: *silence*.. I said yall ****** wack.
Durant: You better watch yo ****ing mouth before *BLAH BLAH BAH*
Bosh: Walking away.. You won't do shit skinny ass *****
Durant: ***** Imma... *Ref blows the whistle*

GOBB
01-31-2011, 02:10 PM
Am I one of the few who like a bit of trash talking. This shit wouldn't even make headlines back in the 90's.

It's good to have a bit of rivalry and emotion, the lack of those 2 things is what has been killing the NBA's popularity.

It was the equivalent of 1 open computer in a lab room and 2 geeks getting into a shoving match over who was there first. In fact both are attempting to sit down in the chair and doing butt bumps. First to fall on the floor loses the fight.

Like come on. Durant cant be serious crying over that lil altercation. Weaksauce, and yes Bosh is a soft b!tch. But Durant crying makes him look like one as well. I go to the gym to hoop it up and someone is talkin smack. I dan sure wont rush to the sidelines to create a twitter account and pout.

alexthegr8
01-31-2011, 02:12 PM
What are you Kevin Durants neighbor? Shut up. Both are softies. Where you get Durant boxing anyone head off beats me. I bet its because he's tall. And not many 6'10, 6'11 internet posters are online. Am I right? Of course. :rolleyes:

Calling someone soft on the internet is clown shit (as is telling some to shut up on a messageboard.) I don't give a **** if it's Ryan Seacrest or anyone else. Say that type of shit to someones face or shut the **** up about it. This messageboard is full of lames calling people this or that, telling people that they'll **** this person up or they'd do this or that to the next *****. Cut your computer off and go outside and do that shit, shits not impressing anyone here.

GOBB
01-31-2011, 02:17 PM
Calling someone soft on the internet is clown shit (as is telling some to shut up on a messageboard.) I don't give a **** if it's Ryan Seacrest or anyone else. Say that type of shit to someones face or shut the **** up about it. This messageboard is full of lames calling people this or that, telling people that they'll **** this person up or they'd do this or that to the next *****. Cut your computer off and go outside and do that shit, shits not impressing anyone here.

Funny when Durant away from shooting that round ball is an avid internet user. Also did I hear you broke a few windows in your glass house after throwing a rock? Dont stand on the soapbox chump when you called another poster "Clown *******"

:rolleyes:

Practice what you preach spoonchest.

step_back
01-31-2011, 02:18 PM
It was the equivalent of 1 open computer in a lab room and 2 geeks getting into a shoving match over who was there first. In fact both are attempting to sit down in the chair and doing butt bumps. First to fall on the floor loses the fight.

Like come on. Durant cant be serious crying over that lil altercation. Weaksauce, and yes Bosh is a soft b!tch. But Durant crying makes him look like one as well. I go to the gym to hoop it up and someone is talkin smack. I dan sure wont rush to the sidelines to create a twitter account and pout.

Some of the best games have come from players going back and forth at each other. The Miami v New york games back in the 90's were some of the most entertaining games I have ever seen based on the fact that the teams and players hated each other.

I see this as Durant calling out Bosh, not so much complaining. Bosh calling out the bulls when he got injured on that hustle play by Asik is what I call complaining.

LosBulls
01-31-2011, 02:19 PM

He most likely told that shit to his face during the game and was asked what that was all about. Your embarrassing yourself comparing him to a "geek" because if he came face to face with you your lil ass would prob get on your knees and beg him not to hurt you.

LosBulls
01-31-2011, 02:19 PM
Some of the best games have come from players going back and forth at each other. The Miami v New york games back in the 90's were some of the most entertaining games I have ever seen based on the fact that the teams and players hated each other.

I see this as Durant calling out Bosh, not so much complaining. Bosh calling out the bulls when he got injured on that hustle play by Asik is what I call complaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjH4MCFjysw

GOBB
01-31-2011, 02:27 PM

Durant sounds like a crybaby in the media is all. I dont recall the Miami vs NYK back and forth having the level of wahhhh as Durant came out with.

He most likely told that shit to his face during the game and was asked what that was all about. Your embarrassing yourself comparing him to a "geek" because if he came face to face with you your lil ass would prob get on your knees and beg him not to hurt you.

Durant is a geek. He stays online either his home computer, laptop, phone.

And there is no chance I would ever get on my knees and get him not to hurt me. First that sounds like something a kid would say. If you are over the age of 18 typing this then I suggest you get into your first fist fight before its too late. Second Durant isnt a confrontational guy. He would never approach me in the silly manner you laid out. So you are actually embarrassing yourself idiot. Smack yourself.

Ikill
01-31-2011, 02:32 PM
Chris Bosh would win in a fight

LosBulls
01-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Durant sounds like a crybaby in the media is all. I dont recall the Miami vs NYK back and forth having the level of wahhhh as Durant came out with.

And there is no chance I would ever get on my knees and get him not to hurt me. First that sounds like something a kid would say. If you are over the age of 18 typing this then I suggest you get into your first fist fight before its too late. Second Durant isnt a confrontational guy. He would never approach me in the silly manner you laid out. So you are actually embarrassing yourself idiot. Smack yourself.

Ive had fistfights more times than you have talked to a woman your age ****boy. This isn't about me, its about you talking shit about a 7 foot NBA player when your the one behind the computer ****ing dumbass.

LosBulls
01-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Chris Bosh would win in a fight
I've got my money on Durant.

Ikill
01-31-2011, 02:37 PM
I've got my money on Durant.
Bosh is much bigger than Durant

GOBB
01-31-2011, 02:38 PM
Ive had fistfights more times than you have talked to a woman your age ****boy. This isn't about me, its about you talking shit about a 7 foot NBA player when your the one behind the computer ****ing dumbass.

Look who is talking tough behind the computer. I love when you clowns cant practice what you preach. :oldlol:

Who cares how tall Durant is? Kid isnt a fighter. But you're making him out to be. Hilarious.

2swift4u
01-31-2011, 02:39 PM
stupid statement by Durant. He should keep his mouth shut and stay at the freethrowline :D

alexthegr8
01-31-2011, 02:41 PM
Funny when Durant away from shooting that round ball is an avid internet user. Also did I hear you broke a few windows in your glass house after throwing a rock? Dont stand on the soapbox chump when you called another poster "Clown *******"

:rolleyes:

Practice what you preach spoonchest.

Exactly what I'm talking about right here. Do you feel tough calling someone spoonchest from your computer room? You're in Philly holed up somewhere talking about what you would do if something popped off in a pick up game, and calling players soft and telling another poster that he's a chump, without fear of any phsyical consequences of your empty bluster. Shit is just posturing, and I'll say it again, it's clown shit.

GOBB
01-31-2011, 02:45 PM
Exactly what I'm talking about right here. Do you feel tough calling someone spoonchest from your computer room? You're in Philly holed up somewhere talking about what you would do if something popped off in a pick up game, and calling players soft and telling another poster that he's a chump, without fear of any phsyical consequences of your empty bluster. Shit is just posturing, and I'll say it again, it's clown shit.

You're emotional I see. Kevin Durant that you? :roll:

alexthegr8
01-31-2011, 02:52 PM

So what does that make you bro? You have nearly 40,000 posts on an internet messageboard, so by your own definition you must be something approaching a geek.

You don't know either one of these dudes personally. You're from Philly you say. Think a few years back, pretty much everyone around the country thought that Marvin Harrison was some nerdy, quiet type dude that wouldn't bust a grape, a few years later people think that the guy is a serious dude now. I'm not saying Durant or Bosh are that type of dude, but you make yourself look stupid when you talk about ****** that you don't know.

Plus, you're coming across like a circus act popping all type of shit from wherever you are posting from. GTFO here with that anonymous talk guy act.

alexthegr8
01-31-2011, 02:54 PM
You're emotional I see. Kevin Durant that you? :roll:

I'm good bro. I typed that shit as dispassionately as possible. No emoticons or extra exclamation points or nothing.

LosBulls
01-31-2011, 02:56 PM
Look who is talking tough behind the computer. I love when you clowns cant practice what you preach. :oldlol:

Who cares how tall Durant is? Kid isnt a fighter. But you're making him out to be. Hilarious.

Im not talking tough. Also, you don't have to be a fighter, if you are a 7 foot tall athlete you can beat up a kid with 40k posts on a basketball message board.

GOBB
01-31-2011, 03:05 PM
Im not talking tough. Also, you don't have to be a fighter, if you are a 7 foot tall athlete you can beat up a kid with 40k posts on a basketball message board.

Only I'm not a kid. So no, Durant is not beating me up.

So what does that make you bro? You have nearly 40,000 posts on an internet messageboard, so by your own definition you must be something approaching a geek.

I'm not going to get bent out of shape over it. Whats your point? Me and Durant spend time online. :confusedshrug:

You should be a detective bro. You would solve cases non stop!

You don't know either one of these dudes personally. You're from Philly you say. Think a few years back, pretty much everyone around the country thought that Marvin Harrison was some nerdy, quiet type dude that wouldn't bust a grape, a few years later people think that the guy is a serious dude now. I'm not saying Durant or Bosh are that type of dude, but you make yourself look stupid when you talk about ****** that you don't know.

Durant doesnt know Bosh personally but didnt hesistate to call him out. And people defend Durants comments at that. Good one man. :applause:

Plus, you're coming across like a circus act popping all type of shit from wherever you are posting from. GTFO here with that anonymous talk guy act.

So what? You'd like me to repeat this to your face for it to mean something?

niko
01-31-2011, 03:14 PM
:cheers: Gobb would stand up to Durant. He is a good guy who would never welsh on a commitment, like a bet. (Do i win the push btw?)

LosBulls
01-31-2011, 03:17 PM

I'm not going to get bent out of shape over it. Whats your point? Me and Durant spend time online. :confusedshrug:

Durant doesnt know Bosh personally but didnt hesistate to call him out. And people defend Durants comments at that. Good one man. :applause:

Durant would **** your 38 yr old pedophile ass up.

GOBB
01-31-2011, 03:23 PM

So you went from calling me a kid who would get his ass kicked to a 38yr old pedophile who would get his ass kicked. Which is it? You dont even know clown. :oldlol:

crisoner
01-31-2011, 03:27 PM
Bosh is RuPaul!!!!

Dolphin
01-31-2011, 03:29 PM

You need a timeout in the corner, little guy. That or take a deep breath.

Durant cried about someone saying shit to him on the bball court. Get over it.

alexthegr8
01-31-2011, 03:37 PM

I really don't have the time to go back and forth with you in this thread all day. I said how I felt about some of the stuff posted in this thread, and I said what I meant. People can agree with me or disagree with me, I don't care either way.

GOBB
01-31-2011, 03:51 PM
I really don't have the time to go back and forth with you in this thread all day. I said how I felt about some of the stuff posted in this thread, and I said what I meant. People can agree with me or disagree with me, I don't care either way.

Cool story bro

alexthegr8
01-31-2011, 03:57 PM
Cool story bro

I hope for your sake that you're a teenager.

NuggetsFan
01-31-2011, 04:00 PM
Durant has some insane reach, not sure why he's getting called a ***** or something based on him being skinny. Guy's got insane reach and is like 6'10\6'11. Doubt he's ever really been in that many fist fights tho seeing as how he probably went to prep schools and couldn't risk getting kicked out.

Either way it doesn't really matter cause neither Bosh or Durant were actually going to fight just like the rest of the NBA. Kinda funny when some people act like it's alright for certain players but not others. What's the difference? Everyone is just going to trash talk except for the rare breed who actually ends up fighting.

konex
01-31-2011, 04:02 PM
I like KD but he needs to STFU. I love how players and media are to scared to say anything about Bron or Wade so they take out their frustrations with the Heat on Bosh :oldlol:

GOBB
01-31-2011, 04:11 PM
I hope for your sake that you're a teenager.

Nope.

strifed169
01-31-2011, 04:44 PM
stupid statement by Durant. He should keep his mouth shut and stay at the freethrowline :D

that would be gold if bosh twittered that man

jrong
01-31-2011, 06:38 PM
What Bosh's response should have been:

"There are lots of fake MVP candidates in this league. And he's one of them."

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:19 PM
Calling someone soft on the internet is clown shit (as is telling some to shut up on a messageboard.) I don't give a **** if it's Ryan Seacrest or anyone else. Say that type of shit to someones face or shut the **** up about it. This messageboard is full of lames calling people this or that, telling people that they'll **** this person up or they'd do this or that to the next *****. Cut your computer off and go outside and do that shit, shits not impressing anyone here.What are you talking about jackass? he called him soft and a fake tough guy in his interview after the game....he said it publically......way before twitter....:facepalm

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:20 PM

"There are lots of fake MVP candidates in this league. And he's one of them."Thats funny.....:roll:

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:21 PM
I like KD but he needs to STFU. I love how players and media are to scared to say anything about Bron or Wade so they take out their frustrations with the Heat on Bosh :oldlol:Bosh was the 1 talking sh!t what the hell is wrong with you people on this forum?:facepalm

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:23 PM
Durant has some insane reach, not sure why he's getting called a ***** or something based on him being skinny. Guy's got insane reach and is like 6'10\6'11. Doubt he's ever really been in that many fist fights tho seeing as how he probably went to prep schools and couldn't risk getting kicked out.

Either way it doesn't really matter cause neither Bosh or Durant were actually going to fight just like the rest of the NBA. Kinda funny when some people act like it's alright for certain players but not others. What's the difference? Everyone is just going to trash talk except for the rare breed who actually ends up fighting.I know the i wanna sock you look,and Durant had it,he wanted to punch Mr. "I wanna chill" in the mouth.....:rockon:

Ikill
01-31-2011, 07:29 PM
Bosh was the 1 talking sh!t what the hell is wrong with you people on this forum?:facepalm
He said like one word and it made Durant cry

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:38 PM
He said like one word and it made Durant cryMaybe Durant doesent like fake front running- superstars that ride off of real Supertars coatails......:rockon:

Lebron23
01-31-2011, 07:45 PM

"There are lots of fake MVP candidates in this league. And he's one of them."

lol

Nick Young
01-31-2011, 10:43 PM
Durant dont know who he messin wit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBpfwpOPXNc

Ikill
01-31-2011, 10:56 PM
Durant dont know who he messin wit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBpfwpOPXNc
:lol Chris Bosh is a funny dude and he's chill i don't know why these players have to hate on him. But for real Chris Bosh is big dude would knock the **** out Kevin Durant.

royalbluecosby
02-01-2011, 02:46 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2pshdso.jpg

Dolphin
02-01-2011, 02:51 AM
Maybe Durant doesent like fake front running- superstars that ride off of real Supertars coatails......:rockon:

:cry:

LakerDefense8
02-01-2011, 03:36 AM
They are both weak and finesse....but Bosh is soft and Durant isn't.

az00m
02-01-2011, 04:23 AM
http://assets.knowyourmeme.com/i/3377/original/super-cool-story-bro.png?1244744947

:lol

cavsfanatic
02-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Lebron still the best player in the league so of course he locked him down. Durant kept it real if you look at what he said. A lot of y'all soft but act hard via internet but Kd doin it on camera is him being fake? **** outta here

LilBTheBasedGod
02-01-2011, 12:11 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2pshdso.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PurpleChuck
02-01-2011, 12:12 PM
They are both weak and finesse....but Bosh is soft and Durant isn't.
joke.:lol

Alonzo Magic
02-01-2011, 03:00 PM
How is Bosh a fake tough guy for saying "He won't dunk on me."? what is Bosh supposed to do when Durant says "Dunk on him next time" right in front of Bosh? If anything, Durant is the fake tough guy for trying to get Bosh to overhear his jive.

KD needs to calm his ass down a little bit. I know he's trying to gain that whole 'leadership' angle from the media, but squealing to them about a whole lot of nothing is not the way to achieve that.

DGARAS
02-01-2011, 06:18 PM
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/oh_lawds1.jpg

GOBB_Junior
06-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Durant and Bosh renewing their real life rivalry in the NBA Finals.

SpecialQue
06-10-2012, 12:25 AM

Stop bumping weak shit.

Heavincent
06-10-2012, 12:26 AM

How many accounts do you have here? Retard...

GOBB_Junior
06-10-2012, 12:33 AM
How many accounts do you have here? Retard...

You are a loser. Go back to the kitchen, and make me some sandwiches.

PyrrhusX
06-10-2012, 12:35 AM
What rivalry? smh.
Bosh will have his hands full with Air congo.

GOBB_Junior
06-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Bosh will average in figures in the NBA Finals. Miami in 6.

Heavincent
06-10-2012, 12:36 AM
You are a loser. Go back to the kitchen, and make me some sandwiches.

Go back to elementary school and get an education.

PyrrhusX
06-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Bosh will average in figures in the NBA Finals. Miami in 6.

Thats great to know. How this effects his 'rivalry' with Durant, I have no idea.

GOBB_Junior
06-10-2012, 12:40 AM
Go back to elementary school and get an education.

Weak Sauce.

Heavincent
06-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Weak Sauce.

You're right, that "go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich" line was a real killer. No way I could have recovered from that burn.

I wasn't trying to be funny anyway. I'm actually giving you advice.

Stern
06-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Lebrontard23 is back :facepalm:

GOBB_Junior
06-10-2012, 12:47 AM
You're right, that "go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich" line was a real killer. No way I could have recovered from that burn.

I wasn't trying to be funny anyway. I'm actually giving you advice.

I owned you. This is a serious question brotha. Why are the Kobetards mad at LeBron? Your God watched LeBron's performance in Game 6. You guys are not even real basketball fan.

Just go away, and never comeback.

PyrrhusX
06-10-2012, 12:49 AM
I owned you. This is a serious question brotha. Why are the Kobetards mad at LeBron? Your God watched LeBron's performance in Game 6. You guys are not even real basketball fan.

He isnt even a Kobetard
/face-to-palm

Stern
06-10-2012, 12:49 AM

Go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

KingBeasley08
06-10-2012, 12:50 AM
He isnt even a Kobetard
/face-to-palm
yea he is lol

Heavincent
06-10-2012, 12:53 AM

Are you capable of forming coherent thoughts? If so, you haven't proven it yet.

markymark
06-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Are you capable of forming coherent thoughts? If so, you haven't proven it yet.

Is this guy the Lebron23 retard who posts like a robot? Sounds eerily like him.

SATAN
04-25-2020, 04:27 AM
Kevin Durant is such an insecure human being. I didn't even realize this was a thing at the time.

Jasper
04-25-2020, 09:50 AM

Wow KD was heated.

Funny I always thought KD was a weak ass , 7' taking outside shots and developing a post game against other bigs.

Axe
04-25-2020, 10:19 AM
Lol wtg digging a 9-year old thread.

ArbitraryWater
04-25-2020, 11:01 AM
i remember this lol

34-24 Footwork
04-25-2020, 11:28 AM
Is this guy the Lebron23 retard who posts like a robot? Sounds eerily like him.

Lmao. Damn. From 8 years ago. Lmao.

34-24 Footwork
04-25-2020, 11:29 AM
Lebrontard23 is back :facepalm:

Haha. This thread is lowkey gold.