PDA

View Full Version : Let's make a Fake Tough Guy List

kabalcage
01-31-2011, 06:35 PM
Starting off... Mr. "Fake Tough" himself Chris Bosh!

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/530351/Screen_shot_2011-01-26_at_11.54.26_AM_medium.png

Hulk Hogan
01-31-2011, 06:38 PM
:oldlol:
:roll:

Borat
Kenyon Martin
Kevin Garnett

TMT
Rondo?

Borat
01-31-2011, 06:39 PM
Vujabiatch

Kellogs4toniee
01-31-2011, 06:39 PM
Numero Uno Fake Tough Guy

http://www.mouthpiecesports.com/blogmedia/2009/04/garnetttaunt.jpg

HB40TheNextStar
01-31-2011, 06:45 PM
Numero Uno Fake Tough Guy

http://www.mouthpiecesports.com/blogmedia/2009/04/garnetttaunt.jpg

Why you hating on Scal?

Crown&Coke
01-31-2011, 06:46 PM
why on earth would anyone want a pool that is 4 inches deep?

Baby_D
01-31-2011, 06:47 PM

That's exactly what I was wondering.

Borat
01-31-2011, 06:49 PM

Some people are capable of giving birth to and rearing children.

MightyWhitey
01-31-2011, 06:49 PM
Joakim Noah is not a tough guy or a fake tough guy. I wonder if he's a fake guy

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr268/arsonista24/joakim-noah.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x319/tj655824/BasketBall/Joakim_Noah.jpg
http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt192/Likwydice/joakim-noah-suit.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa258/thefreshprince101/noahcaveman.jpg

or is he actually this guy
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/burgundy76/carrot%20top/ct_l.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/allisonbarnes1990/carrottop.jpg
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt84/ericuzialko/carrottop.jpg

west
01-31-2011, 06:53 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/530351/Screen_shot_2011-01-26_at_11.54.26_AM_medium.png
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 06:53 PM
Garnett and Shaq are the leading fake tough guys....i would add....Kobe to this list as well he got beat up and smacked around by Reggie Miller and Chris Childs and he tries to bully the younger guards because he cant blow blow past them anymore.lol

The rest as follows...
Chris Bosh-this guy is softer than velvet sheets,even KD would have broken this sucka's jaw
Ray Allen-acts tought and tries to start fights when he isnt hitting
Kenyen Martin-Another super fake tough guy,he was soft and a cry babe when he used to come to park in Cincinnat winning punk now he's tough all of a sudden.lol
Ron Artest-This dude aint tough....all he does is run his fat trap on twitter.....and swing on 5'7 150 pound fans....
Trevor Ariza-This is another clown that tries to fight when his game is off,and his game is junk he couldnt crack a egg...
Derick Fisher....the dirtiest player in the NBA i would love to whip this lil punks ass,the stuff he does is really disturbing........

strifed169
01-31-2011, 06:54 PM

http://images.clipartof.com/small/24412-Clipart-Photo-Of-Two-Coelophysis-Dinosaurs-Wading-In-Shallow-Waters-Near-A-Costal-Island-In-The-Fog-Of-Dusk.jpg
:lol

BoxOutBOXOUT
01-31-2011, 06:57 PM
Bosh was never considered a tough guy to begin with. My list:

KG
Kenyon Martin
Zo

^ All 3 are ******* who would bow down to the first guy to actually stand up to them. Real badasses don't push it on others. They keep it on ice and only use it when absolutely necessary. I have no doubt that someone like Dikembe Mutombo would gorilla-rape Zo if Zo pushed his buttons enough. I don't even want to think about what he'd do to a ***** like KG.

BoxOutBOXOUT
01-31-2011, 06:58 PM
Garnett and Shaq are the leading fake tough guys....i would add....Kobe to this list as well he got beat up and smacked around by Reggie Miller and Chris Childs and he tries to bully the younger guards because he cant blow blow past them anymore.lol

The rest as follows...
Chris Bosh-this guy is softer than velvet sheets,even KD would have broken this sucka's jaw
Kenyen Martin-Another super fake tough guy,he was soft and a cry babe when he used to come to park in Cincinnat winning punk now he's tough all of a sudden.lol
Ron Artest-This dude aint tough....all he does is run his fat trap on twitter.....and swing on 5'7 150 pound fans....
Trevor Ariza-This is another clown that tries to fight when his game is off,and his game is junk he couldnt crack a egg...
Derick Fisher....the dirtiest player in the NBA i would love to whip this lil punks ass,the stuff he does is really disturbing........
Laker hate much? You're ridiculous. Your list is s**t, just like your genes.

Bigsmoke
01-31-2011, 07:01 PM
KG!

dude cant fight!

Kobe Jnr
01-31-2011, 07:02 PM

http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1820914/rupaul-o.gif

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:03 PM

KG
Kenyon Martin
Zo

^ All 3 are ******* who would bow down to the first guy to actually stand up to them. Real badasses don't push it on others. They keep it on ice and only use it when absolutely necessary. I have no doubt that someone like Dikembe Mutombo would gorilla-rape Zo if Zo pushed his buttons enough. I don't even want to think about what he'd do to a ***** like KG.
Shaq is a fake as a 2 dollar bill tough guy to,i can see him getting his dome cracked at the park in the hood.....i remember the stuff he said about Doug Christies wife and Eric Dampier,he knew who to mess with,he never messed with LJ or Zo,or the Davis boys and countless other's he picked on guards never liked that about him he has that bully mentality...

Crown&Coke
01-31-2011, 07:03 PM
Laker hate much? You're ridiculous. Your list is s**t, just like your genes.

Yea, I disagree with most of that list too.

Kenyon Martin
Derek Fisher
RonRon
Shaq

are all legit tough guys on the floor.

Ikill
01-31-2011, 07:05 PM

The rest as follows...
Chris Bosh doesn't try to act tough but he would still be able to beat the shit out Kevin Durant like seriously have you seen him he so fukin skinny its disgusting. Dfish ain't a dude i would mess with.

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:06 PM
Laker hate much? You're ridiculous. Your list is s**t, just like your genes.Its not about being the Lakers they just so happened to have a bunch sucka's and for the comments your sayin is what gets little computer dweebs like yourself beat up....you qualify for this thread jackass but we know you cant hoop or fight....:facepalm:lol

Ikill
01-31-2011, 07:07 PM
Yea, I disagree with most of that list too.

Kenyon Martin
Derek Fisher
RonRon
Shaq

are all legit tough guys on the floor.
Shaqs fake the others i agree with

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:08 PM
Chris Bosh doesn't try to act tough but he would still be able to beat the shit out Kevin Durant like seriously have you seen him he so fukin skinny its disgusting. Dfish ain't a dude i would mess with.Chris Bosh just wants to chill i doubt it i dont think he can beat anyone in the league.....:roll:

MeLO MvP 15
01-31-2011, 07:11 PM
Dahntay Jones.

Orlando Magic
01-31-2011, 07:11 PM
lol @the idea of Shaq being "fake tough"

You kidding?

Just because he is a gentle giant does not mean he is not tough.

strifed169
01-31-2011, 07:13 PM
durant vs bosh

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092009/1252577186_giraffe-fight.gif

Crown&Coke
01-31-2011, 07:18 PM
durant vs bosh

dude that is sad. that looks like it hurts, poor dumbass giraffes

Joey3000
01-31-2011, 07:23 PM
lol U guys are a bunch on dweebs. lol

Talking about a bunch of 68-7 foot athletes being soft.

I would put money on it that a guy like KG or shaq would walking into a room and smack the sh!t out of any of your moms and you would pretend that u did not see anything. :oldlol:

Bunch of short fat fa@@its talking greasy. Priceless. :roll: :roll: :roll:

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:27 PM
lol @the idea of Shaq being "fake tough"

You kidding?

Just because he is a gentle giant does not mean he is not tough.Shaq is a fake ass tough guy bully that picks on gaurds f$ck him most of you havent even seen shaq his whole career because your to young....

Ikill
01-31-2011, 07:27 PM
Chris Bosh just wants to chill i doubt it i dont think he can beat anyone in the league.....:roll:
Yeah he could beat Kevin Durant, and yeah Chris Bosh is chill he said a few small things and it made Durant so :mad: what a ***** :roll: :roll:

Ikill
01-31-2011, 07:28 PM

Talking about a bunch of 68-7 foor athletes being soft.

I would put money on it that a guy like KG or shaq would walking into a room and smack the sh!t out of any of your moms and you would pretend that u did not see anything. :oldlol:

Bunch of short fat fa@@its talking greasy. Priceless. :roll: :roll: :roll:

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:30 PM

Talking about a bunch of 68-7 foor athletes being soft.

Bunch of short fat fa@@its talking greasy. Priceless. :roll: :roll: :roll:So they would do that to your punk ass? i would dust KG off easilly.....and shaq can get some to....you must be a short lil sucka.:lol

strifed169
01-31-2011, 07:30 PM
Yeah he could beat Kevin Durant, and yeah Chris Bosh is chill he said a few small things and it made Durant so :mad: what a ***** :roll: :roll:

durant was just using it in attempts to further back his image as the level headed, will die for my team mates, mother teresa of the NBA

Joey3000
01-31-2011, 07:31 PM
KG!

dude cant fight!

I would love to see you shoot the fair one with KG. He would beat blood and boogers out of you and There would be like 9 new topic on these boards calling kg a bully, Topics entitled:

"KG only picks on weak fa@@its"

"KG couldnt beat up a real man like that"

"What did Bigsmoke evere do to deserve this"

"Should KG be arrested?"

"KG does not appreciate fans"

etc:roll:

lol

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:32 PM
Yeah he could beat Kevin Durant, and yeah Chris Bosh is chill he said a few small things and it made Durant so :mad: what a ***** :roll: :roll:Durant had that i wanna sock you look,Bosh would have gotten beat up at the park,KD would have socked him.:lol :roll:

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:33 PM

I would love to see you shoot the fair one with KG. He would beat blood and boogers out of you and There would be like 9 new topic on these boards calling kg a bully, Topics entitled:

"Should KG be arrested?"

lol
get off of nuts lil hoe....

crisoner
01-31-2011, 07:34 PM
Only true tough guy in the NBA was this guy....

http://media.gameplaybook.com/editorial/2010/06/Bill%20Laimbeer%2067.jpg

Combat Basketball baby!!!!

Joey3000
01-31-2011, 07:36 PM
So they would do that to your punk ass? i would dust KG off easilly.....and shaq can get some to....you must be a short lil sucka.:lol

dont make me laugh :roll:

if I had a choice of fighting Shaq on some "two man enter one man leave" type rules for 1000000000 dollars

or

Beat the sh!t out of a tuff tlking b!tch like you for 10000 dollars:

I would beat the snot out of you, collected my money and called it a day. :pimp:

Joey3000
01-31-2011, 07:38 PM
get off of nuts lil hoe....

Only "lil Hoe's" in this topic are all the so called tuff guys sitting in their pijamas with there hello kitty slippers on calling physically superior athletes "fake tough guys".

Jasper
01-31-2011, 07:40 PM

that's a bedding pool ... don't you know anything :oldlol:

Joey3000
01-31-2011, 07:40 PM

I will give you guys credit tho, yall some funny mofos.

"KG cant fight"

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:42 PM
dont make me laugh :roll:

if I had a choice of fighting Shaq on some "two man enter one man leave" type rules for 1000000000 dollars

or

Beat the sh!t out of a tuff tlking b!tch like you for 10000 dollars:

I would beat the snot out of you, collected my money and called it a day. :pimp:
Im in LA where you at? i got $1000 on it right now i would KO you and have you slobbering on the concrete,and i like fighting golden gloves boxer my 1st love before basketball, keep that in mind ***....

Joey3000
01-31-2011, 07:44 PM
Shaq is a fake as a 2 dollar bill tough guy to,i can see him getting his dome cracked at the park in the hood.....i remember the stuff he said about Doug Christies wife and Eric Dampier,he knew who to mess with,he never messed with LJ or Zo,or the Davis boys and countless other's he picked on guards never liked that about him he has that bully mentality...

:oldlol: just stop it :oldlol:

Joey3000
01-31-2011, 07:46 PM
Im in LA where you at? i got $1000 on it right now i would KO you and have you slobbering on the concrete,and i like fighting golden gloves boxer my 1st love before basketball, keep that in mind ***....

Am I the only one in tears over here? :roll:

u better off saying you like taken golden showers :oldlol:

Jasper
01-31-2011, 07:47 PM
dude that is sad. that looks like it hurts, poor dumbass giraffes
ACTUALLY -- they are two bulls and even though it looks brutal , they are rutting.. no big deal , seldom if ever they get hurt.

----------------
Let's make a Fake Tough Guy List

Top of the list has to be Durant.
Guy bench presses 160 lbs , 6'11" and camps out as a wing player.
The thunder gave him the title SMALL FORWARD ..
problem is guy has zero low post play , because he would get mauled down low.
Typical NBA and EURO player with his height would be a center.
He scores a ton of points , but will never win a title.... trust me scoring machines like him need a Grade A+ team as a supporting cast to win him a title.

2.) Yao Ming (gentle giant +1)
3.) Okur
4.) Any Toronto center
5.) Z

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:49 PM

Am I the only one in tears over here? :roll:

u better off saying you like taken golden showers :oldlol:
Ok internet nutswinger.:lol

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:49 PM
This is a funny fun thread.:lol :rockon:

Lebron23
01-31-2011, 07:50 PM
I would love to see Prime Ben Wallace snap the neck of Prime Ron Artest.

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:51 PM
ACTUALLY -- they are two bulls and even though it looks brutal , they are rutting.. no big deal , seldom if ever they get hurt.

----------------

He scores a ton of points , but will never win a title.... trust me scoring machines like him need a Grade A+ team as a supporting cast to win him a title.

3.) Okur
4.) Any Toronto center
5.) Z
But Bosh is a low post player that probably has the most 20 20 games put up on him,Milsap mauled him...:lol

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:52 PM
I would love to see Prime Ben Wallace snap the neck of Prime Ron Artest.
Or a prime Larry Johnson....

Joey3000
01-31-2011, 07:55 PM
Ok internet nutswinger.:lol

I'm not swinging on nobodies nuts, I'm just acknowleding how b!tch made you are. :oldlol:

What, u tought i would agree with you in saying that u are tougher than shaq and kg?:oldlol: u? some fat fa@@it who probebly cant run half a block without holding his fat side?

Fduck outa here :oldlol:

Lebron23
01-31-2011, 07:56 PM
Or a prime Larry Johnson....

Or a Prime Dennis Rodman.

:lol :lol :lol

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 07:59 PM

I'm not swinging on nobodies nuts, I'm just acknowleding how b!tch made you are. :oldlol:

What, u tought i would agree with you in saying that u are tougher than shaq and kg?:oldlol: u? some fat fa@@it who probebly cant run half a block without holding his fat side?

Fduck outa here :oldlol:
Im a guy thats 6'31/2 that weighs 203 that averaged 13.4 rebounds a game playing the point in high school and was a high school All-american what are you?

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 08:00 PM
Or a Prime Dennis Rodman.

:lol :lol :lolNaw Pippen beat up Rodman he could'nt fight Rodman just got under your skin like Bruce Bowen....Rodman is the original NBA Rupaul.:lol

Joey3000
01-31-2011, 08:01 PM
Im a guy thats 6'31/2 that weighs 203 that averaged 13.4 rebounds a game playing the point in high school and was a high school All-american what are you?

you coming straight out of a comic book :oldlol:

Joey3000
01-31-2011, 08:02 PM

Only all american you've ever been was an all american scumbag :lol

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Only all american you've ever been was an all american scumbag :lol
Im real sure i could dog you on the court and punch you in your mouth afterwards.....:roll:

Joey3000
01-31-2011, 08:12 PM
Im real sure i could dog you on the court and punch you in your mouth afterwards.....:roll:

ok so let me get this straight. your a 6'3 1/2 203lbs 13.5 rebouding golden glove boxing badass who can kick my a$$. :oldlol:

I have never met a regular human being online. everybody is a juggernaut. :oldlol:

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 08:18 PM
ok so let me get this straight. your a 6'3 1/2 203lbs 13.5 rebouding golden glove boxing badass who can kick my a$$. :oldlol:

I have never met a regular human being online. everybody is a juggernaut. :oldlol:Damn i never though of it like that,but yeah...:lol

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 08:19 PM
Guess i might have to hire you as my new publicist or bully you into it....:lol :cheers:

NuggetsFan
01-31-2011, 08:23 PM
Not even going to bother reading this thread but everyone in the NBA should be on this list except for select few. Nobody in the NBA is going to fight. It's all just talk with everyone. There's maybe what? 5-10 guy's who'd actually be stupid enough to throw down? And even than it's what a few shoves a punch that's obviously being held back?. People are always bitching about KG but what do you actually expect him to throw a haymaker at the people who jaws at? And what get a 20 game suspension?. It's all mind games and trash talk, and everyone knows it.

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 08:28 PM
Not even going to bother reading this thread but everyone in the NBA should be on this list except for select few. Nobody in the NBA is going to fight. It's all just talk with everyone. There's maybe what? 5-10 guy's who'd actually be stupid enough to throw down? And even than it's what a few shoves a punch that's obviously being held back?. People are always bitching about KG but what do you actually expect him to throw a haymaker at the people who jaws at? And what get a 20 game suspension?. It's all mind games and trash talk, and everyone knows it.He should be suspended for all the elbows he throws....on purpose...the way he does it does constatute someone breaking his jaw and i can see someone getting suspended for it to maybe not the smartest thing but a real reaction nonetheless....he thows more elbows than Deke and Karl Malone put together now thats saying something there.....

D.J.
01-31-2011, 08:31 PM
Kenyon Martin and Ron Artest are not fake tough guys. I can assure you Ron is not a fake tough guy. He can fight and he's crazy. I've been watching basketball for 25 years and there are only four legitimate tough guys I've seen: Charles Oakley, Xavier McDaniel, Kenyon Martin, and Ron Artest.

Eat Like A Bosh
01-31-2011, 08:32 PM

----------------

3.) Okur
4.) Any Toronto center
5.) Z
I heard Durant can't Bench 185. Does he really max out at 160? Hard to believe.

Anyways add Kevin Garnett to the list. He never, and I repeat Never picks on someone his own size. Only guards. Maybe Rondo too.

I don't think Z or Yao would count as a fake tough guy, because they are not tough at all and don't act tough or look tough.

XxSMSxX
01-31-2011, 08:34 PM
He should be suspended for all the elbows he throws....on purpose...the way he does it does constatute someone breaking his jaw and i can see someone getting suspended for it to maybe not the smartest thing but a real reaction nonetheless....he thows more elbows than Deke and Karl Malone put together now thats saying something there.....

And to someone making millions of dollars playing ball KNOWING that KG is just talking to get in your head it would be a retarded reaction for a player to break his jaw.

XxSMSxX
01-31-2011, 08:35 PM
I heard Durant can't Bench 185. Does he really max out at 160? Hard to believe.

Anyways add Kevin Garnett to the list. He never, and I repeat Never picks on someone his own size. Only guards. Maybe Rondo too.

I don't think Z or Yao would count as a fake tough guy, because they are not tough at all and don't act tough or look tough.

:facepalm

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 08:35 PM
Kenyon Martin and Ron Artest are not fake tough guys. I can assure you Ron is not a fake tough guy. He can fight and he's crazy. I've been watching basketball for 25 years and there are only four legitimate tough guys I've seen: Charles Oakley, Xavier McDaniel, Kenyon Martin, and Ron Artest.They are especially Kenyon Martin....im from Cinciannati and played with him at the playground many times and in leagues in the summer around the city.....he's different at the park his game aint really that tight either.....

D.J.
01-31-2011, 08:38 PM
They are especially Kenyon Martin....im from Cinciannati and played with him at the playground many times and in leagues in the summer around the city.....he's different at the park his game aint really that tight either.....

He sure didn't back down from Corey Maggette and I've known Artest since we were kids. He can fight and he's bat sh*t crazy on top of that.

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 08:39 PM
And to someone making millions of dollars playing ball KNOWING that KG is just talking to get in your head it would be a retarded reaction for a player to break his jaw.What the hell are you talking about he frequently hits people with elbows thats a whole different level than trash talking,have you ever see Karl Malone hit Elliott Perry with that elbow youtube it its sickning and freaky looking elbows are dangerous and they can kill you or cause serious brain damage......:facepalm

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 08:40 PM
He sure didn't back down from Corey Maggette and I've known Artest since we were kids. He can fight and he's bat sh*t crazy on top of that.I like Artest he's just a wildman that says and does whats on his mind, i look at him more like that than a toughguy...

D.J.
01-31-2011, 08:41 PM
What the hell are you talking about he frequently hits people with elbows thats a whole different level trash talking,have you ever see Karl Malone hit Elliott Perrywith that elbow youtube it its sickning and freaky looking elbows are dangerous and they can kill you or cause serious brain damage......:facepalm

That was nothing compared to his elbow on Isiah.

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 08:47 PM
That was nothing compared to his elbow on Isiah.Elliot Perry was never the same after that,i thought he was dead,the Isiah 1 was bad to,what really made it bad was Malone publically stated that he disliked Isiah....he did that on purpose and that kind of stuff can get you killed basketball game or not.Malone is a real doucshbag....its a shame he never got what was coming to him well he did actually Jordan literallly snatched his champioship right out of his hands....and he deserved for that to happen...

Jasper
01-31-2011, 08:49 PM
Tom is that you ?? (T-bomb 25)

T-bomb 25
01-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Tom is that you ?? (T-bomb 25)
No...

no pun intended
01-31-2011, 09:33 PM
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Adrienne+Williams+Tracy+Reese+Front+Row+Spring+dem oMfsHKU-l.jpg

pegasus
01-31-2011, 09:40 PM
http://images.clipartof.com/small/24412-Clipart-Photo-Of-Two-Coelophysis-Dinosaurs-Wading-In-Shallow-Waters-Near-A-Costal-Island-In-The-Fog-Of-Dusk.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll:

BoxOutBOXOUT
01-31-2011, 11:11 PM
Its not about being the Lakers they just so happened to have a bunch sucka's and for the comments your sayin is what gets little computer dweebs like yourself beat up....you qualify for this thread jackass but we know you cant hoop or fight....:facepalm:lol
Who would beat me up? Apes like you only fight in groups. You don't have the balls to face someone man-to-man. Sit your dumb ass down, gumbo.

jbryan1984
01-31-2011, 11:24 PM
Shaq is so big though. I don't see many people whooping his ass. KG is def one, as is Pierce.

Kevin_Garnett_5
01-31-2011, 11:38 PM

"Should KG be arrested?"

lol:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This sh*t made me spit out my drink. :oldlol:

LA_Showtime
01-31-2011, 11:53 PM
Let's be honest here: There's not a single NBA player I would go up to and pick a fight with. Hell, I'm sure Chris Quinn could beat my ass.

Note - even if I did manage to beat an NBA player's ass I would get killed by his entourage.

AirTupac
02-01-2011, 12:11 AM

"Should KG be arrested?"

lol

KG can beat up people on ISH? Damn, that must be an accomplishment.

Disaprine
02-01-2011, 12:34 AM

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Adrienne+Williams+Tracy+Reese+Front+Row+Spring+dem oMfsHKU-l.jpg

the_wise_one
02-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Kobe Bryant is #1.

SayQueensbridge
02-01-2011, 12:41 AM
1. KG
2. T-Bomb 25
3. J-Woww

PistonsFan#21
02-01-2011, 12:46 AM
Kenyon Martin and Ron Artest are not fake tough guys. I can assure you Ron is not a fake tough guy. He can fight and he's crazy. I've been watching basketball for 25 years and there are only four legitimate tough guys I've seen: Charles Oakley, Xavier McDaniel, Kenyon Martin, and Ron Artest.

Young T-Mac also used to get in alot of scuffles/fights
He wasnt the strongest but he wasnt scared of anyone out there. Also Jermaine Oneal would hold his ground against anyone out there. Stephen Jackson looks like he is a psycho too.

BoxOutBOXOUT
02-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Jeff Van Gundy has more balls than KG. JVG jumped into a ruckus and grabbed Zo's leg. That takes balls. KG, on the flip side, only picks on guys Van Gundy's size and even then he runs away as soon as they come back at him.

strifed169
02-01-2011, 01:52 AM
Jeff Van Gundy has more balls than KG. JVG jumped into a ruckus and grabbed Zo's leg. That takes balls. KG, on the flip side, only picks on guys Van Gundy's size and even then he runs away as soon as they come back at him.

I don't think your post represented JVG as tough, I can picture him in the prone position clinging onto Zo's leg for dear life :roll:

dbugz
02-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Chris F*cking Softy Bosh ! ! ! ! !

chicity89
02-01-2011, 02:27 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: LOL would rep if i could

Gevz2kX
02-01-2011, 02:28 AM
the list should consist of those of you sitting at a computer posting on a message board calling others the fake tough guy.

comerb
02-01-2011, 02:56 AM
Paul Pierce always struck me as a pretender. I remember him running away from a scuffle w/ Artest like he was a little girl.

FKAri
02-01-2011, 03:43 AM
They're all basketball players. The guys labeled as soft aren't really that soft and the guys labeled as hard aren't really that hard. Its a basketball court. There's no dangers; no risks.

nbacardDOTnet
02-01-2011, 04:08 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Lebron%20James/0%20bandwagoners/scumbag-lebron-james.gif

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/chris%20bosh/--1.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/0%20MDE%20Dwight%20Howard%20aka%20Most%20Dominant% 20Elbow%20Ver%202/091220dh12.gif

KG
Kenyon Martin
Zo

I bet you have never watched any game of ZO.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/Whos%20Who/Alonzo%20Mourning/zotsc.jpg

02-01-2011, 04:27 AM

The rest as follows...

I agree.

Too bad we don't have time machines. I'd like to send all of these guys back to the '70s-early '90s NBA or the ABA and see just how tough they are.

02-01-2011, 04:33 AM
the list should consist of those of you sitting at a computer posting on a message board calling others the fake tough guy.

When various NBA franchises start paying each of us several millions of dollars per year to play for them, okay.

But until then I believe we are entitled to our opinions.

02-01-2011, 04:37 AM
1. KG
2. T-Bomb 25
3. J-Woww

I would take J-Woww off the Fake Tough Guy List. She can punch better than anyone in today's NBA.

DJ Leon Smith
02-01-2011, 07:06 AM

"We're just trying to feed our families out here. If the pool is deep, I might drown." - Chris Bosh

Jacks3
02-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Wade.

d.bball.guy
02-01-2011, 07:16 AM
Not tough guys but they are Fake Guys.

Chris Bosh and John Amaechi

Clutch
02-01-2011, 07:52 AM
durant vs bosh

You should better find dinosaurs(Bosh) :oldlol:

SinJackal
02-01-2011, 09:29 AM
1. KG
2. T-Bomb 25
3. J-Woww

:lol This

cleveland
02-01-2011, 09:42 AM
vince carter, mo williams, lebron, kobe, kg (sumeone put up that video when garnet gets clocked)

OhNoTimNoSho
02-01-2011, 10:18 AM
I understand you guys are saying that these NBA players aren't tough in comparison to other NBA players, esp from back in the day. But against a normal person... do you have any idea how hard a fit 250 lbs man could punch, just the leverage they have with their size... they could easily put a regular person in a coma with 1 punch... all they have to do is connect.

PurpleChuck
02-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Wade.
:lol @ this kid hating other SG vying with Kobe for no.1

Scholar
02-01-2011, 10:41 AM
I know you all are discussing "fake tough guys," but boy, I bet there isn't a single dude posting on this forum or any other equivalent basketball forum who could actually hold a fight with any NBA athlete.
In fights, you don't need actual skills. You just need to be able to knock your opponent out! These "fake tough guys" will pretty much break an average person's jaw before that person could even suggest the athlete is a "fake tough guy."

As for who I really do believe is a "fake tough guy" in the NBA, a dude who can talk a lot of crap but when it's go-time, he'll back down to even a 5'10", 140 lb male... Hmm... Sasha Vujacic? Only name that comes to mind.
He starts shit in games but never finishes. I think the only reason he acts tough is because he knows there are officials, teammates, and security guards around who can stop shit from going further. Honestly, I like the guy but I understand why nobody in the League does.

cleveland
I understand you guys are saying that these NBA players aren't tough in comparison to other NBA players, esp from back in the day. But against a normal person... do you have any idea how hard a fit 250 lbs man could punch, just the leverage they have with their size... they could easily put a regular person in a coma with 1 punch... all they have to do is connect.

who the fuq is even talkin bout that shit? who cares how hard they can punch, run, jump, reach... theres like 10 dudes in here talking about that dumb shit like not even close to the topic. not talking about their strength and athletic ability.
simply personality and the fakeness in it. this topic is fun too. and all you dumbies talking about nba stars being stronger then regular poster here, wow, no shit, they're fukin top world athletes:lol you're ruining the topic w your idiotic hater arguments. gtfo experts:oldlol:

dunksby
Joyner

PistonsFan#21
02-01-2011, 10:55 AM
I know you all are discussing "fake tough guys," but boy, I bet there isn't a single dude posting on this forum or any other equivalent basketball forum who could actually hold a fight with any NBA athlete.
In fights, you don't need actual skills. You just need to be able to knock your opponent out! These "fake tough guys" will pretty much break an average person's jaw before that person could even suggest the athlete is a "fake tough guy."

As for who I really do believe is a "fake tough guy" in the NBA, a dude who can talk a lot of crap but when it's go-time, he'll back down to even a 5'10", 140 lb male... Hmm... Sasha Vujacic? Only name that comes to mind.
He starts shit in games but never finishes. I think the only reason he acts tough is because he knows there are officials, teammates, and security guards around who can stop shit from going further. Honestly, I like the guy but I understand why nobody in the League does.

I disagree with that. Im pretty sure there is regular people who could beat gys like Steve Blake, Steve Nash, Rondo, etc.

PurpleChuck
02-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Joyner
Thread just got sooo much better.:lol

Joey3000
02-01-2011, 12:07 PM
calling someone soft is insinuating that you are tougher than they are. If you call someone soft yet they are much tougher than you or anybody in ur family... there's just no words to describe...

:ohwell:

PurpleChuck
02-01-2011, 12:16 PM
calling someone soft is insinuating that you are tougher than they are. If you call someone soft yet they are much tougher than you or anybody in ur family... there's just no words to describe...

:ohwell:
Dunno bout NBA players, but if I ever meet joyner in RL, Imma give him everything I got no matter who he is or how big/small he is. Imma kill that piece of shit.:mad:

Funnyfuka
02-01-2011, 12:20 PM
what's a "real tough guy" in the firstplace anyway, can anyone define it?

PurpleChuck
02-01-2011, 12:24 PM
what's a "real tough guy" in the firstplace anyway, can anyone define it?
http://plazandblazepc.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/ben-wallace.jpg
http://www.nbaloud.com/images/dennis-rodman1.gif
http://sportschump.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Dwayne-Wade1.jpg
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/03/alg_lakers_ron_artest.jpg

Funnyfuka
02-01-2011, 12:29 PM
so a "real tough guy " is mentally unstable due to abuses in his childhood, homosexual/bisexual, and abandons his wife and kids for younger women, an individual who basically bully other people because of hidden past traumas he cannot overcome?

PurpleChuck
02-01-2011, 12:29 PM
so a "real tough guy is" mentally unstable due to abuses in his childhood, homosexual/bisexual, and abandons his wife and kids for younger women?
Bet you shit yourself if you were to tell those guys that to their face.:oldlol:

Funnyfuka
02-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Bet you shit yourself if you were to tell those guys that to their face.:oldlol:
you have interesting role models, father figures you identify with... i guess you didnt have a father. Tell me how far it gets you to worship such "tough guys", and imitate them in your daily life.

PurpleChuck
02-01-2011, 12:34 PM
you have interesting role models, father figures you identify with... i guess you didnt have a father. Tell me how far it gets you to worship such "tough guys".
:lol @ trying to go off point...

Look at your latest post, irrelevant dawg?:facepalm

Funnyfuka
02-01-2011, 12:35 PM
:lol @ trying to go off point...

Look at your latest post, irrelevant dawg?:facepalm
you re obviously not the sharpest tool in the box.

PurpleChuck
02-01-2011, 12:37 PM
you re obviously not the sharpest tool in the box.
:facepalm Stop embarrassing yourself seriously.

Marquis Daniels
02-01-2011, 12:39 PM
tough guys are generally dudes who do not back down from a challenge

-charles barkley
-charles oakley

02-02-2011, 02:12 AM

Nobody is disputing what you just said. We're talking about players vs. players.

DJ Leon Smith
02-02-2011, 06:31 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/18gmd0.jpg

Hittin_Shots
02-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Rondo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MhacGmo9UU
The Power :lol

code green
02-02-2011, 10:05 AM
charles oakley was a genuine tough guy, he doesn't belong on this list.

Hittin_Shots
02-02-2011, 10:09 AM
charles oakley was a genuine tough guy, he doesn't belong on this list.

Pretty sure the guy was calling him a genuine tough guy.

cleveland
02-02-2011, 10:57 AM
so was barkley mane the dude got in so many brawls i remember the one where he went one on one with a dude and split his shit. 90s had waaay more tough guuys then all these sissies we have today.