PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose thinks Bulls have a shot at #1 seed

juju151111
02-04-2011, 04:09 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/3643971-419/rose-bulls-game-clippers-team.html "Why not"?:lol

Bucket_Nakedz
02-04-2011, 04:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8kRBsmZd14

Kellogs4toniee
02-04-2011, 04:18 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/3643971-419/rose-bulls-game-clippers-team.html "Why not"?:lol

He also said he would be a serious MVP candidate this season, a better finisher and ability to get to the line, and a better 3 point shooter.

I've learned that we should trust what Derrick rose says.

DuMa
02-04-2011, 04:19 PM
its possible but unlikely. the celtics could not give a **** about the regular season again and make the same mistake they did last year. but i doubt it.

juju151111
02-04-2011, 04:23 PM
its possible but unlikely. the celtics could not give a **** about the regular season again and make the same mistake they did last year. but i doubt it.
I hope they do. I want the #1 seed

Undisputed
02-04-2011, 04:23 PM
http://iloveuab.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Waterboy_21.jpg

But it's definitely unlikely. :pimp: Still, I love the confidence Rose has.

Micku
02-04-2011, 04:25 PM
They could. They are number 3 now and only 3 games behind. They don't even have their starter center in the line up.

New York Knicks
02-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Thibs is a lock for COY.

Clocian-IGN
02-04-2011, 04:28 PM
why not :pimp:

1.7% :rockon:

ashbelly
02-04-2011, 04:29 PM
They could. They are number 3 now and only 3 games behind. They don't even have their starter center in the line up.

it's not about the Bulls though. it all depends on what happens with the celtics. Baring injury i don't see them letting the 1st spot go. They won a Championship with HCA, and lost one without HCA. Doc rivers wants the HCA. Rose is just hyping up their fans.

Glide2keva
02-04-2011, 06:07 PM
it's not about the Bulls though. it all depends on what happens with the celtics. Baring injury i don't see them letting the 1st spot go. They won a Championship with HCA, and lost one without HCA. Doc rivers wants the HCA. Rose is just hyping up their fans.
It's not impossible. The Bulls are playing great basketball and Boston could slip up.

che guevara
02-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Extremely doubtful. The Bulls have played the 25th most difficult schedule in the NBA so far, which means they're playing the 5th most difficult from now on.

Droid101
02-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Extremely doubtful. The Bulls have played the 25th most difficult schedule in the NBA so far, which means they're playing the 5th most difficult from now on.
If every team is playing as well as their records states... which of course isn't true. Utah, for instance, is playing horribly lately.

Glide2keva
02-04-2011, 06:36 PM
In all of that 25th most difficult schedule BS, the Bulls beat, Miami, Boston, Orlando, the Lakers, OKC, and Dallas twice.

So much for that.

The Lakers BTW have won only 1 game against the top 5 teams in the league. They are 1-6.

MMM
02-04-2011, 06:38 PM
In all of that 25th most difficult schedule BS, the Bulls beat, Miami, Boston, Orlando, the Lakers, OKC, and Dallas twice.

So much for that.

The Lakers BTW have won only 1 game against the top 5 teams in the league. They are 1-6.

This is true but the Bulls have feasted upon bad teams for the most part over the last 2 months. Additionally they've played a lot of games at home and have been average on the road. So we'll see how the schedule plays out for Chicago when they hit the road in the 2nd half.

drwax26
02-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Bulls would have to beat a lot of good teams and celtics would have to falter slightly. It is possible but not probable.

Chicago Brawls
02-04-2011, 06:39 PM
At this point even the 76ers can become the number 1 seed.

I like the spirit though.

:rockon:

bdreason
02-04-2011, 06:50 PM
I think they will end up 2nd.

1. Heat
2. Bulls
3. Celtics

That will set us up for a 2nd round rematch between the Bulls and Celtics. :cheers:

Dave3
02-04-2011, 07:06 PM
He also said he would be a serious MVP candidate this season, a better finisher and ability to get to the line, and a better 3 point shooter.

He's the anti LeBron:lol

jasonresno
02-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Bulls would have to beat a lot of good teams and celtics would have to falter slightly. It is possible but not probable.
Chicagos schedule closing out the year actually isn't too bad from what I saw.

97 bulls
02-04-2011, 07:40 PM
They have a shot. I mean they've done this without one of their top guys. So I think its not out of the realm of possibility that they could make up a couple of games and pass the celtics.

GOBB
02-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Does he think the Bulls will win the title too this season? :oldlol:

DaBigReality
02-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Once the Bulls get Noah back in a couple of weeks and they can make a good run after the all-star break, they might have a chance.

These next 2 weeks before the ASG will be crucial to their eventual seeding.

@GSW
@POR
@Uta
@NOH
CHA
SAS

To have a legit shot they need to win 4 of 6 of these. Preferably 5. It's possible. Not a single B2B there either. These will be the last games without Noah. Gotta make them count.

Kellogs4toniee
02-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Once the Bulls get Noah back in a couple of weeks and they can make a good run after the all-star break, they might have a chance.

These next 2 weeks before the ASG will be crucial to their eventual seeding.

@GSW
@POR
@Uta
@NOH
CHA
SAS

To have a legit shot they need to win 4 of 6 of these. Preferably 5. It's possible. Not a single B2B there either. These will be the last games without Noah. Gotta make them count.

Most concerned about Charlotte in that list. For some reason, they've always given us match up problems this season.

midnight_show
02-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Rose, Boozer and Noah and their role players all fit could easily take it to Heat and Celtics. Rose would be one of the most feared players in the league at the moment. Why not??

hkfosho
02-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Most concerned about Charlotte in that list. For some reason, they've always given us match up problems this season.

You're more concerned about Charlotte than SAS? The 2 losses against Charlotte were just flukes by them, it's no big deal.

Lodi Dodi
02-04-2011, 08:56 PM
What kind of leader would he be if he said they had no shot?

Indian guy
02-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Love the confidence, but Bulls have a very difficult schedule from here on out. They are currently 25th in SOS, so they've played a soft schedule. The remaining stretch is TOUGH - with 20 road games and 16 against .500+ teams. I see them finishing behind Boston and Miami.

Glide2keva
02-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Yeah because they haven't done that up to this point :rolleyes:

Rose
02-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Yeah it's soft schedule except....they're done with the Lakers, Mavericks. Have one game against Boston(home) left, 2 games at Miami (a home and away), 2 at Orlando. Oh and NONE are on the second end of a back to back. And a home game against the Spurs, which also isn't part of a b2b. What a tough schedule. Most of the .500 is the Atlanta series, and the hornets and jazz series. and of those only 2 are on the second part of a back to back. The schedule actually is pretty perfectly for them to continue with the second seed to rap things up.

KingKobe
02-04-2011, 10:39 PM
bulls with 1st seed

:roll:

Eat Like A Bosh
02-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Unlikely imo, but possible if Boston and Miami get one of their core guys injured. (Like Rondo and Bosh out)

magnax1
02-04-2011, 10:59 PM
They're only 3 behind Boston. Definitely possible.

97 bulls
02-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Love the confidence, but Bulls have a very difficult schedule from here on out. They are currently 25th in SOS, so they've played a soft schedule. The remaining stretch is TOUGH - with 20 road games and 16 against .500+ teams. I see them finishing behind Boston and Miami.
I know ur hoping they finish behind miami.

shortlunatic
02-05-2011, 12:01 AM
The amount of negativity toward sthe Bulls is extremely irritating. I feel like a post is needed to explain why the Bulls have been getting so much credit lately.

Glide2keva
02-05-2011, 12:08 AM
bulls with 1st seed

Lakers with the 1st seed?

RoseCity07
02-05-2011, 12:10 AM
They do have a shot if the every Celtic and Heat All-star gets hurt.

Glide2keva
02-05-2011, 12:10 AM
The amount of negativity toward sthe Bulls is extremely irritating. I feel like a post is needed to explain why the Bulls have been getting so much credit lately.
They are scared of the Bulls getting good again. Last time the Bulls were really good, it was a wrap for the league.

HiphopRelated
02-05-2011, 12:11 AM
They're only an average road team...highly unlikely

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 12:15 AM
lakers will turn dis shit up playoff time

bulls.. 1 and done :oldlol:

lakers>>>>>>>bulls now and forever

kobe>>>>>>>>>>rose

u mad? :lol

Glide2keva
02-05-2011, 12:17 AM
lakers will turn dis shit up playoff time

bulls.. 1 and done :oldlol:

lakers>>>>>>>bulls now and forever

kobe>>>>>>>>>>rose

Not at all. You seem a bit insecure.

The Bulls will hardly be one and done this year. The Lakers better watch out or else it might be them.

It must suck that Derrick Rose was getting MVP chants IN THE LAKERS BUILDING!!!!

Derka
02-05-2011, 12:18 AM
I think anyone's got a shot at the #1 if the Celtics continue to lay brain farts against good teams.

Jacks3
02-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Lakers--back-to-back Champs
Bulls--irreverent since Jordan

:pimp:

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Not at all. You seem a bit insecure.

The Bulls will hardly be one and done this year. The Lakers better watch out or else it might be them.

It must suck that Derrick Rose was getting MVP chants IN THE LAKERS BUILDING!!!!
LOL

for a nig that came off a 1 and done, ur prety cocky. we're backtoback champs niggah. as for kobe, he got this to say

http://i25.tinypic.com/4kidly.jpg

TrueRob
02-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Who have the Bulls beat on the road worth mentioning? Dallas. That's it. The idea of them getting the 1st seed is just... :lol

Glide2keva
02-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Not cocky at all. Kobe can have his rings. I don't begrudge him that. You Kobe fans are just arrogant jerks acting like you won the title and defending a man that doesn't even know you.

Have fun. We still have a better record than you.

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Not cocky at all. Kobe can have his rings. I don't begrudge him that. You Kobe fans are just arrogant jerks acting like you won the title and defending a man that doesn't even know you.

Have fun. We still have a better record than you.
only record that matters is da one that is in da postseason. and we all know the bulls are gonna flunk there :oldlol:

DaBigReality
02-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Why are Laker trolls even in this topic. Shit doesn't make sense. I'd expect Heat, Celtic, and Magic fans to get up in it, but Laker fans? Ya'll sound like some insecure little ******* right now.

Glide2keva
02-05-2011, 12:26 AM
only record that matters is da one that is in da postseason. and we all know the bulls are gonna flunk there :oldlol:
Yeah because their not on pace for 57 wins this year and a deep run. :rolleyes:

But have fun living in your delusional fantasy world where the Lakers are playing the best ball in the league and are not stinking up the joint. I'll stay in the real world where they are stinking it up.

I'm done with you troll.

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 12:27 AM
Lakers with the 1st seed?

he started it :confusedshrug:
i didnt even mention da lakers

Rose
02-05-2011, 12:28 AM
You know actually...the Bulls don't have a credible road win outside of Dallas. Granted they've only played the Spurs, Lakers, and Celtics on the road so far. but still. They should have a credible one or two by this time next week after they go through Utah, and N'orleans.

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 12:28 AM
Yeah because their not on pace for 57 wins this year and a deep run. :rolleyes:

But have fun living in your delusional fantasy world where the Lakers are playing the best ball in the league and are not stinking up the joint. I'll stay in the real world where they are stinking it up.

I'm done with you troll.
im da troll... :rolleyes: . u brout up the lakers in da first place u dumbass :oldlol:

:lol same story every year. lakers suck. fisher sucks. pau soft. kobe blows. they needa rebuilt. and then we win da championship

seems like u just mad that ur getting owned in a argument by someone considred a "troll"

jasonresno
02-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Lakers--back-to-back Champs
Bulls--irreverent since Jordan

:pimp:
You mean "irrelevant".

Irreverent does not mean what you think it does.

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 12:30 AM
You mean "irrelevant".

:lol why u always correct niggahs on spelling nd grammar. who gives a **** english profesor :oldlol: . we're here to discuss bball and what he says was true. u knw what he meant so dont be a dick

Tha Catalyst
02-05-2011, 12:33 AM
I have great respect for Rose as his is one of the only stars that is able to remain humble yet have great confidence, like Timmy D.

jasonresno
02-05-2011, 12:34 AM
:lol why u always correct niggahs on spelling nd grammar. who gives a **** english profesor :oldlol: . we're here to discuss bball and what he says was true. u knw what he meant so dont be a dick
I don't even know what you just said. But it sounds like you are treating me irreverently.

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 12:38 AM
I don't even know what you just said. But it sounds like you are treating me irreverently.
:lol @ this troll tryin to act smart. arent u a smart lil cracker :roll:

Jacks3
02-05-2011, 12:41 AM
You mean "irrelevant".

yeah it was a typo but you get my point.

irrelevant. yes. thats what the bulls have mostly been for more than a decade.

:oldlol:

The Choken One
02-05-2011, 12:41 AM
If the Bulls had no injuries all season you could make the argument they would currently have the best East record.

I'd say Rose's statement is relatively accurate and not delusional.

Hopefully Lakers can start playing better and get their #1 seed...but I see them being the #2 seed. =/

97 bulls
02-05-2011, 01:40 AM
If the Bulls had no injuries all season you could make the argument they would currently have the best East record.

Hopefully Lakers can start playing better and get their #1 seed...but I see them being the #2 seed. =/
You guys should listen to this man

ballup
02-05-2011, 02:00 AM

If the Celtics had no injuries this season, they would have the best record at this point. :rolleyes:

jasonresno
02-05-2011, 02:01 AM
Which is why hypotheticals don't matter. I don't know that or necessarily think the Bulls will take the #1 seed but what is so impossible about the Bulls winning 3 more games than the Celtics by the end of the year?

Rose
02-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Which is why hypotheticals don't matter. I don't know that or necessarily think the Bulls will take the #1 seed but what is so impossible about the Bulls winning 3 more games than the Celtics by the end of the year?Well..Bulls face a tougher schedule the rest of the way. Even though as I showed like two pages ago...it's not as bad as it seems.

jasonresno
02-05-2011, 02:06 AM
Well..Bulls face a tougher schedule the rest of the way. Even though as I showed like two pages ago...it's not as bad as it seems.
I was looking over the schedule earlier today (I have one of those little calendars the banks around here give out) and I counted 11 games that have me seriously worried (against Boston, Orlando, Miami, Charlotte-haha, and the other top teams) but that's about it. Noah'll be coming back and it's gel time. I don't see why the Bulls won't play better down the stretch.

Rose
02-05-2011, 02:10 AM
I was looking over the schedule earlier today (I have one of those little calendars the banks around here give out) and I counted 11 games that have me seriously worried (against Boston, Orlando, Miami, Charlotte-haha, and the other top teams) but that's about it. Noah'll be coming back and it's gel time. I don't see why the Bulls won't play better down the stretch.
Well I'm taking a sports stats analysis class, and basically in MOST of the games without Boozer/Noah we got similar production from taj/kurt. Like I think we came up with the Bulls would have like...1.8 more wins or something. If you want I'll write up a summary on it.

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
02-05-2011, 02:11 AM

:cheers:

ReturnofJPR
02-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Well I'm taking a sports stats analysis class, and basically in MOST of the games without Boozer/Noah we got similar production from taj/kurt. Like I think we came up with the Bulls would have like...1.8 more wins or something. If you want I'll write up a summary on it.

Uh, no I think we will pass on that snooze-fest. Your parents are okay with you spending their money on a sports stat class? What kind of BS class is that? Also, I'm sure they taught you in class that stats are like a woman in a bikini. They show you a lot but not everything. Stats do not measure intangibles.

TrueRob
02-05-2011, 02:14 AM
This Bulls team reminds me of the '09 Blazers.

2009 Blazers
Record: 54-28
Home: 34-7
Road: 20-21

The Bulls will probably finish with something similar.

Rose
02-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Uh, no I think we will pass on that snooze-fest. Your parents are okay with you spending their money on a sports stat class? What kind of BS class is that? Also, I'm sure they taught you in class that stats are like a woman in a bikini. They show you a lot but not everything. Stats do not measure intangibles.
Journalism major my friend.:cheers:

It's actually really a interesting class. Offensively you can study it but obviously not the defense which is immeasurable.

CelticBaller
02-05-2011, 02:17 AM
Boston lost.....DAMN YOU ROSE! DAMN YOU!

jasonresno
02-05-2011, 02:23 AM
Man, I just can't buy that. I'm sure there is some sort of accuracy but I can't see the impact of an entirely healthy starting 5, and having Taj/Kurt giving you meaningful bench minutes, only equating out to 1.8 games better.

I'd love to see what actually goes into reaching that outcome, though. To me, IMO, there seems to be so many little variables a healthy and consistent starting 5 gives you that it seems impossible to isolate it and put it in a vacuum and come up with a definitive number.

Rose
02-05-2011, 02:30 AM
Man, I just can't buy that. I'm sure there is some sort of accuracy but I can't see the impact of an entirely healthy starting 5, and having Taj/Kurt giving you meaningful bench minutes, only equating out to 1.8 games better.

I'd love to see what actually goes into reaching that outcome, though. To me, IMO, there seems to be so many little variables a healthy and consistent starting 5 gives you that it seems impossible to isolate it and put it in a vacuum and come up with a definitive number.
Well obviously it's not perfect due to chemistry, defensive values etc etc.But basically it states like for instance the Denver game, Rose would have had CJ Watson's stats probably, but we wouldn't have lost because Rose would have hit at least one of those free throws.

And Against San Antonio we actually would have won because Boozer usually does well against Timmy. But aside from that Kurt and Asik(for noah)/Taj (for booze)played up to Noah or Boozer's typical offensive standards.

ReturnofJPR
02-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Well obviously it's not perfect due to chemistry, defensive values etc etc.But basically it states like for instance the Denver game, Rose would have had CJ Watson's stats probably, but we wouldn't have lost because Rose would have hit at least one of those free throws.

And Against San Antonio we actually would have won because Boozer usually does well against Timmy. But aside from that Kurt and Asik(for noah)/Taj (for booze)played up to Noah or Boozer's typical offensive standards.

Yeah but you are opening a whole can of worms with that assessment. How far do you want to take it? Because Kurt adds an entirely new dimension to the offense that Joakim doesn't provide, the 12 foot jumper. Not to mention veteran intangibles on defense and offense that Noah is still learning and often gets frustrated with. Noah generally doesn't have plays drawn up for him because he is great at cleaning up the boards, getting tip ins, etc. Kurt can have a play drawn up for him and drain that jump shot. Noah can lead a fast break, Kurt can't. We can go on and on till the cows come home on this one...

O.J A 6'4Mamba
02-05-2011, 02:36 AM
Bulls really need to make a push for the #1st or #2 seed. Because that 3 seed 6 seed matchup between the Knicks is a dangerous matchup. Knicks seem to matchup well with the Bulls.

Rose
02-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Yeah but you are opening a whole can of worms with that assessment. How far do you want to take it? Because Kurt adds an entirely new dimension to the offense that Joakim doesn't provide, the 12 foot jumper. Not to mention veteran intangibles on defense and offense that Noah is still learning and often gets frustrated with. Noah generally doesn't have plays drawn up for him because he is great at cleaning up the boards, getting tip ins, etc. Kurt can have a play drawn up for him and drain that jump shot. Noah can lead a fast break, Kurt can't. We can go on and on till the cows come home on this one...
Well Noah's actually pretty legit from 12-18 feet. Not as good as Kurt but still good. His putbacks make up for it, which are more valuable given the fact that Rose is shooting "worse" this year, along with Bogans starting.

And like I said before it can only go so far. I mean as far as stats go, basketball is the one with the least statistical creditability. It's baseball-football-basketball.

I don't particularly agree with some of the stats work especially in basketball. But some of it is credible stuff.

ReturnofJPR
02-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Bulls really need to make a push for the #1st or #2 seed. Because that 3 seed 6 seed matchup between the Knicks is a dangerous matchup. Knicks seem to matchup well with the Bulls.

Three things.

1) Knicks haven't played the Bulls with Noah + Boozer yet.

2) The Knicks are falling hard, they will be lucky to finish with a seed as high as 6.

3) The Knicks aren't built for playoff basketball. They need a C. The playoffs are a half court game and the Knicks aren't prepared for that. I bet some Knick fans are starting to realize this and I wouldn't be surprised if some Knick fans out there want D'Antoni fired.

Well Noah's actually pretty legit from 12-18 feet. Not as good as Kurt but still good. His putbacks make up for it, which are more valuable given the fact that Rose is shooting "worse" this year, along with Bogans starting.

And like I said before it can only go so far. I mean as far as stats go, basketball is the one with the least statistical creditability. It's baseball-football-basketball.

I don't particularly agree with some of the stats work especially in basketball. But some of it is credible stuff.

That's a very good point about Noah's jumpshot. Even though it is ugly, it goes in. It just seems like Kurt Thomas hits bigger jump shots at more crucial points in time during a game than Noah does with his Twister like jump shot.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
02-05-2011, 02:44 AM
Three things.

1) Knicks haven't played the Bulls with Noah + Boozer yet.

2) The Knicks are falling hard, they will be lucky to finish with a seed as high as 6.

3) The Knicks aren't built for playoff basketball. They need a C. The playoffs are a half court game and the Knicks aren't prepared for that. I bet some Knick fans are starting to realize this and I wouldn't be surprised if some Knick fans out there want D'Antoni fired.

That's a very good point about Noah's jumpshot. Even though it is ugly, it goes in. It just seems like Kurt Thomas hits bigger jump shots at more crucial points in time during a game than Noah does with his Twister like jump shot.

It will be nice to see Bulls in full strength. Especially if they get a realistic upgrade at SG. Like a Courtney Lee, or even a Rudy Fernandez. Just someone who can hit shots and make a play here and there. Don't see JR,OJ, or Sjax as realistic options and don't fit well with team since they all need ball in their hands to be at their best. A guy like Rudy or Courtney don't.

You have to factor in though that the Knicks management will finally come to their senses and make a serious serious push for Melo before deadline. If they get Melo even you have to admit it is a totally different scenario. Melo has never missed the playoffs in his career.

Rose
02-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Exactly, like I said it's an indepth class, so we took into account ALOT of stuff.

Go Getter
02-05-2011, 09:29 AM
Yeah, the celts have that luxury, we don't.

Glide2keva
02-05-2011, 12:58 PM
They are 2.5 back now and 1 back of Miami.

Not impossible.

Dengness9
02-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Tell Derrick Rose he cant do something and he'll prove you wrong.

Oh yeah.... "kingkobe" and the other poster who thought irreverant meant irrelivant.....

Say all you want about the Bulls franchise. Still don't change the fact that...

Mj>>>> any lakers player ever
90's Bulls dynasty >>>> any lakers dynasty
72-10 Bulls = greatest team ever

you wish youve seen the basketball I've seen. I grew up at the Chicago Stadium/United Center watching the GOAT play. U wouldn't know a thing about that though.

I'll take a decade of "irreverence" just to of had the greatest player ever where a Bulls jersey.

Glide2keva
02-05-2011, 01:21 PM

Oh yeah.... "kingkobe" and the other poster who thought irreverant meant irrelivant.....

you wish youve seen the basketball I've seen. I grew up at the Chicago Stadium/United Center watching the GOAT play. U wouldn't know a thing about that though.

I'll take a decade of "irreverence" just to of had the greatest player ever where a Bulls jersey.

This.

During the Bulls run, what were the lakers doing?

Squat.

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 08:47 PM

16 titles>>>6 titles
multiple dynasties>>>>1 dynasty
86 celtics>>>>>>>>96 bulls

:roll: good for u and mj but that got nothin to do with how lakers are better than bulls. wat to live in past and :roll: :roll:

ill take wilt, kareem, elgin, west, shaq, magic, worthy, and kobe over mj and pippen anyday :oldlol:

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 08:48 PM
This.

During the Bulls run, what were the lakers doing?

Squat.
during all our runs, what were u nigs doing?
squat :oldlol:

hkfosho
02-05-2011, 08:49 PM
15 titles>>>6 titles
multiple dynasties>>>>1 dynasty
86 celtics>>>>>>>>96 bulls

:roll: good for u and mj but that got nothin to do with how lakers are better than bulls. wat to live in past and :roll: :roll:

ill take wilt, kareem, elgin, west, shaq, magic, worthy, and kobe over mj and pippen anyday :oldlol:

I'll take MJ over any laker anyday :oldlol: this guy singlehandedly globalized basketball because of how good he was

97 bulls
02-05-2011, 09:03 PM
The fact is that we are undefeated vs the lakers. And have the highest win%. And yes our best team would smash any lakers or celtics team

Glide2keva
02-05-2011, 09:05 PM
during all our runs, what were u nigs doing?
squat :oldlol:
you weren't even alive until the last one. You're bandwagon Laker fan because it's the cool thing to do.

MMM
02-05-2011, 09:06 PM
The fact is that we are undefeated vs the lakers. And have the highest win%. And yes our best team would smash any lakers or celtics team

Lakers beat Chicago in November
Also it might not be impossible but it probably is unlikely.

Edit: What are you talking about in the bold????
All time teams or specific to this season. Either way that is a long stretch.

97 bulls
02-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Yeah but we loose our depth. That's the problem. Even if taj and kurt are contributing similar numbers. Whose replacing taj and kurt?

97 bulls
02-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Lakers beat Chicago in November
Also it might not be impossible but it probably is unlikely.

Edit: What are you talking about in the bold????
All time teams or specific to this season. Either way that is a long stretch.
Sorry bro. Im refering to the championship

97 bulls
02-05-2011, 09:16 PM
you weren't even alive until the last one. You're bandwagon Laker fan because it's the cool thing to do.
This is a great point. All us bulls fans have been there since we were bad or decent. Look at how many heat fans there are now. And the funny thing is most of them have screen names that were made after the "decision". And I guarantee the laker fan presence is gonna dwindle soon.

jasonresno
02-05-2011, 10:37 PM
Yeah but we loose our depth. That's the problem. Even if taj and kurt are contributing similar numbers. Whose replacing taj and kurt?
Exactly, I hope his class took that into account.

Rose
02-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Well because by and large Taj takes the place of Booze and puts up comparable numbers,
And Kurt more or less gets the same amount of rebounds(once pace was factored), and I think 6 points which was a HUGE difference.(even though our defense has gotten better with Kurt starting, that's mostly due to the opposition)
it didn't make an enormous difference because Kurt wasn't playing when Noah was healthy, and Booze was out. Hence why the win difference is 1.8

And as for who was backing up Taj, well yeah there's a point there, but keep in mind when Taj was coming off the bench...his production was considerably less, than what even we expected out of him.

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 11:27 PM
been a fan since 2002 nig

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 11:32 PM
This is a great point. All us bulls fans have been there since we were bad or decent. Look at how many heat fans there are now. And the funny thing is most of them have screen names that were made after the "decision". And I guarantee the laker fan presence is gonna dwindle soon.
i follow greatness niggah. after kobe retires, imma sit back till i see greatness. not lebron or some othr scrub but greatness.

when kobe retires, my alegiance will reallign itself to blake griffin.

im from LA nig. always been a fan of LA. after kobe retires, still will be a fan of LA.

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 11:34 PM
I'll take MJ over any laker anyday :oldlol: this guy singlehandedly globalized basketball because of how good he was
good for him but id take just magic and kobes dynastys over him

magic=5 rings
kobe=5 rings
jordan=6 rings

5+5=10

10>>>6

CelticBaller
02-05-2011, 11:39 PM
good for him but id take just magic and kobes dynastys over him

magic=5 rings
kobe=5 rings
jordan=6 rings

5+5=10

10>>>6
Hey if it's like that
Russell=11
Kobe=5
Magic=5
11>>>10
But Still MJ>>>>Russell/Magic/Kobe

97 bulls
02-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Well because by and large Taj takes the place of Booze and puts up comparable numbers,
And Kurt more or less gets the same amount of rebounds(once pace was factored), and I think 6 points which was a HUGE difference.(even though our defense has gotten better with Kurt starting, that's mostly due to the opposition)
it didn't make an enormous difference because Kurt wasn't playing when Noah was healthy, and Booze was out. Hence why the win difference is 1.8

And as for who was backing up Taj, well yeah there's a point there, but keep in mind when Taj was coming off the bench...his production was considerably less, than what even we expected out of him.
I don't think taj avg 20 10 on 54%as a starter. He's done admirably. But not quite. And kurt has filled in great for noah. But again he's not a double double guy.

KingKobe
02-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Hey if it's like that
Russell=11
Kobe=5
Magic=5
11>>>10
But Still MJ>>>>Russell/Magic/Kobe
ur a dumbass. i was talkin about franchises fool
what u showed is that celtics>>lakers, which as of now is tru

i wanted to teach that kid that lakers are better than bulls all time

:facepalm

97 bulls
02-05-2011, 11:48 PM
i follow greatness niggah. after kobe retires, imma sit back till i see greatness. not lebron or some othr scrub but greatness.

when kobe retires, my alegiance will reallign itself to blake griffin.

im from LA nig. always been a fan of LA. after kobe retires, still will be a fan of LA.
Wow, a self admitted front front-runner. I rank that right up there with comming out of the closet.

CelticBaller
02-05-2011, 11:51 PM
ur a dumbass. i was talkin about franchises fool
what u showed is that celtics>>lakers, which as of now is tru

i wanted to teach that kid that lakers are better than bulls all time

:facepalm
Still he is right 90's Bulls dominated almost the decade, Lakers never dominated their decade(well thats a bi of a strech but)

KingKobe
02-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Still he is right 90's Bulls dominated almost the decade, Lakers never dominated their decade(well thats a bi of a strech but)
all time bro

past decade was ours nig

we shared da 80s with da celtics altho he had the slite edge

KingKobe
02-06-2011, 12:03 AM
Wow, a self admitted front front-runner. I rank that right up there with comming out of the closet.
gtfo u christian kiddo. gay ppl got rights so suck ur own dick. i grew up wit parents that dont give a **** about bball. luckly lakers were da local team so i gotta watch kobe (the greatest ever) play :bowdown: i became a fan. i support greatness nig. i see that with griffin. he got top 10 potential. i from LA nig. im still suporting greatness from my city

hkfosho
02-06-2011, 12:06 AM
cool u have the better franchise, but we have the best player to ever play the game. that's what everybody cares about, not which franchise was the best :lol

KingKobe
02-06-2011, 12:09 AM
cool u have the better franchise, but we have the best player to ever play the game. that's what everybody cares about, not which franchise was the best :lol

take "da best player" (even tho thats just espn hype. kareem and kobe are da best :oldlol: )

after all, the 90s is da only thing the bulls have and will ever have :roll:

97 bulls
02-06-2011, 12:11 AM
gtfo u christian kiddo. gay ppl got rights so suck ur own dick. i grew up wit parents that dont give a **** about bball. luckly lakers were da local team so i gotta watch kobe (the greatest ever) play :bowdown: i became a fan. i support greatness nig. i see that with griffin. he got top 10 potential. i from LA nig. im still suporting greatness from my city
Lol your a front-runner. And in sports, that's the worst thing you can be.

Rose
02-06-2011, 12:12 AM
I don't think taj avg 20 10 on 54%as a starter. He's done admirably. But not quite. And kurt has filled in great for noah. But again he's not a double double guy.
As a starter he put up 18-9 on exactly 54%. Not a real drop off.

KingKobe
02-06-2011, 12:13 AM
Lol your a front-runner. And in sports, that's the worst thing you can be.
sorry nig :confusedshrug:

if thats what they call it, then thats wat i am. but at da end of the day

LA>>>>>>>>>>bulls

gin17
02-06-2011, 12:17 AM
why are people getting so furious about this statement? he just says that they have a shot, that it is possible (seeing how they are just 3 games behind, that is still without noah). it's not like he is guranteeing 1st seed--in that situation getting furious or rofl statements can be justified.

97 bulls
02-06-2011, 12:17 AM

take "da best player" (even tho thats just espn hype. kareem and kobe are da best :oldlol: )

after all, the 90s is da only thing the bulls have and will ever have :roll:

Well take the best player, best team, best record, and best dynasty.

KingKobe
02-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Well take the best player, best team, best record, and best dynasty.
and then shit for the rest of ur history :roll: :roll:

btw early celtics were da best dynasty but since u wont admit that, ill agree wit u :lol

97 bulls
02-06-2011, 12:19 AM
sorry nig :confusedshrug:

if thats what they call it, then thats wat i am. but at da end of the day

LA>>>>>>>>>>bulls
Cut the nig references. Your making yourself look bad.

KingKobe
02-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Cut the nig references. Your making yourself look bad.
sorry bro. ppl in our nhood used to think it make us sound cool. :confusedshrug: just a habit i cant get rid of

Rose
02-06-2011, 12:21 AM
Anyways, let's look at Boston's schedule. Because I really think the Bulls beat Miami for the two seed.
http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/Bos/boston-celtics

97 bulls
02-06-2011, 12:23 AM
and then shit for the rest of ur history :roll: :roll:

btw early celtics were da best dynasty but since u wont admit that, ill agree wit u :lol
Agree with me? I don't give a damn if you take my last name. I don't need you to justify the truth.

magnax1
Anyways, let's look at Boston's schedule. Because I really think the Bulls beat Miami for the two seed.
Well Considering how Boston generally plays after the All star break, I think that's a bit questionable.

KingKobe
i doubt yall pass miami but i dont give either way

hate da bulls and hate da heat

its nice to be a laker fans. somebody gotta lose :lol

KingKobe
02-06-2011, 12:25 AM
Agree with me? I don't give a damn if you take my last name. I don't need you to justify the truth.
wat was it? 7 straight titles and 10 titles in 11 years or some shit like that. :confusedshrug: idk bro. that sounds better than da bulls

Rose
02-06-2011, 12:25 AM
Well Considering how Boston generally plays after the All star break, I think that's a bit questionable.
That's true, and their only hard back to back is rockets and then hornets. Most of their games they get a day or two off.

However, I don't think they'll slump as bad as before, because I think Doc definitely wants that home court.

Showtime
02-06-2011, 12:26 AM
They are 2.5 games back from Boston while not having a completely healthy team all season. So, what is there to argue here?

magnax1
02-06-2011, 12:27 AM
That's true, and their only hard back to back is rockets and then hornets. Most of their games they get a day or two off.

However, I don't think they'll slump as bad as before, because I think Doc definitely wants that home court.
Yeah, that's true. They really haven't had competition like the Heat in years past, and the East has more depth then in the past. So home court is probably pretty important.

VishaltotheG
03-28-2011, 08:01 PM
brurrrrrrump

The_Yearning
03-28-2011, 08:03 PM
Fast don't lie?

Derrick Rose don't lie.

1rkrage
03-28-2011, 08:08 PM
maybe, Rose, maybe.

kentatm
03-28-2011, 09:58 PM
Thibs is a lock for COY.

which makes him a lock to get fired in the next 3 years.

VishaltotheG
04-07-2011, 05:44 PM
We will find out tonight...

DRose1899
04-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Clinch it Rose!

VishaltotheG
04-07-2011, 11:43 PM
How right Rose was...

DRose1899
04-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Rose saying he gonna trying to be MVP > Get it.
Saying Bulls will get MVP > Get it.

Trustworthy boy. :pimp:

VishaltotheG
04-08-2011, 09:52 PM
:pimp: what a gangster Rose is

Glide2keva
04-08-2011, 09:56 PM

Mr. Incredible
04-08-2011, 09:57 PM
:bowdown:

Chicago Brawls
04-08-2011, 09:57 PM

We are not worthy!

Rose
04-08-2011, 09:58 PM

What are the odds of him saying Why can't we make the Finals this year are?

I mean he called MVP, he called #1 seed. So far his predictions are pretty good.:lol

Chicago Brawls
04-08-2011, 10:01 PM
http://www.clubhousecancer.com/WindowsLiveWriter/DerrickRoseDraftDaye_thumb.jpg

Glide2keva
04-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Haters?

Where art thou?

VishaltotheG
04-08-2011, 10:04 PM
1 week from now

"Why cant i make finals"

1 month from now