kaiiu
02-12-2011, 12:16 PM
whoever said that is OFFICIALLY my ni99a:applause:

Batz
02-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Did not expect that.. :oldlol:

asdf1990
02-12-2011, 12:18 PM
he actually said "I don't care what u say about me but dont be disrespectful to my family" something like that.

Batz
02-12-2011, 12:19 PM
he actually said "I don't care what u say about me but dont be disrespectful to my family" something like that.
He got trolled either way.

Samurai Swoosh
02-12-2011, 12:20 PM
People made it sound like the fan was yelling some really mean stuff ... that's actually pretty playful and witty. Nothing that LeBron needed to shield his children from ... there is obviously a message to it ... and it obviously struck a cord. Which gives legitimacy to the long time rumors that West banged LeBron's mother. This is basically a confirmation.

LeBron is so soft. But that was funny as hell.

:oldlol:

kaiiu
02-12-2011, 12:21 PM
my ni99a Delonte was long strokin that lil ish:lol

Da KO King
02-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Some punk ass s**t right there. I'm getting tired of the growing level of b*tchassness in sports fans.

EnoughSaid
02-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Man, I bet LeBron would knock his punk ass out.

8BeastlyXOIAD
02-12-2011, 12:29 PM
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4S4ZcL61zw2sm94r

VIDEO LBJ responding back:cheers: :bowdown: :bowdown:

rodman91
02-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Those jokes are unclassy and disrespectful. But same time,funny and creative.I'm sure that fan has this T-shirt too. :lol

http://img1.gtimg.com/sports/pics/hv1/205/45/673/43773505.jpg

Samurai Swoosh
02-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Some punk ass s**t right there. I'm getting tired of the growing level of b*tchassness in sports fans.
Getting tired of the diva b*tchassness in athletes who should be mentally tough ...

Hi, LeBron !!!

You didn't see Kobe complaining to the thousands of fans giving him ish about the rape trial for 2 - 3 consecutive years following the ALLEGATIONS.

rodman91
02-12-2011, 12:39 PM
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4S4ZcL61zw2sm94r

VIDEO LBJ responding back:cheers: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lebron should do this next time :lol
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/6685250955/6685219290/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/04/09/10076699-ok.jpg

arifgokcen
02-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Getting tired of the diva b*tchassness in athletes who should be mentally tough ...

Hi, LeBron !!!

You didn't see Kobe complaining to the thousands of fans giving him ish about the rape trial for 2 - 3 consecutive years following the ALLEGATIONS.

Wow man u r dumb.He was accused of rape and you are comparing kobe's situatiıon to these rumors that lebron isnt even part of.
What would you think if someone said the same thing about your mom.I would personally beat ........... him.
You may not like him but there is indeed a line.Trash talk,trolling is fine.But this is beyond trolling.

IGOTGAME
02-12-2011, 12:41 PM

Sounds like its Lebron being a baby. Wait...this happened at an actual game? What a little *****. Man up and do your job, it is the nature of sports.

Players in soccer are forced to man up through way more then this little ish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-iRLmaZf4A

this is what some guys deal with...Bron can't even handle this.. This isnt even a big deal.

KOLBCTEW
02-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Wow man u r dumb.He was accused of rape and you are comparing kobe's situatiıon to these rumors that lebron isnt even part of.
What would you think if someone said the same thing about your mom.I would personally beat ........... him.
You may not like him but there is indeed a line.Trash talk,trolling is fine.But this is beyond trolling.
Agreed, the trashtalks direct target was Kobe not his family members..

pete's montreux
02-12-2011, 12:47 PM

You're growing tired of a lot of things lately. Too bad what you grow tired of doesn't make much of a difference in the real world. :(

lilgodfather1
02-12-2011, 12:49 PM
That's hilarious. Some of you guys are just some big old sissys. Whah LeBron got his feelings hurt whah. Who cares.

Oh and I love how LeBron says it's a problem if it's disrespectful. What the FCK is he going to do? IF he jumps in the stands and beats that guy LeBron loses, if he stands there and takes it that guy wins, if LeBron responds that guy wins. WTF is LeBron going to do that is going to affect this guy.

monkeypox
02-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Crossing the line IMO.

KenneBell
02-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Jokes about LeBron's mom haven't gotten old yet. :oldlol:

You couldn't make that story up.

Kurosawa0
02-12-2011, 12:57 PM
I don't care if you like the guy or not, but that's a really personal thing to attack. Not cool.

BuGzBuNNy
02-12-2011, 12:58 PM
That's why Charles Barkley says each player should be able to beat up at least one fan a night/year. :oldlol:

dutchguy
02-12-2011, 01:01 PM

Totally agree, except where the commentator says that "Europe never had a civil rights movement, in part because there are so few black europeans":facepalm
"What's taboo in US isn't in europe"
WHAT???

Samurai Swoosh
02-12-2011, 01:02 PM
He was accused of rape and you are comparing kobe's situatiıon to these rumors that lebron isnt even part of.
This one is thick like concrete ... wow.

They are both matters that have nothing to do with NBA basketball courts, though.

But one is acceptable to comment on from fans, and another isn't? Technically LeBron's situation has more relevance to the court. One of the reasons he quit on Cleveland is because West banged his mom right around the start of the Celtics series. And it was another NBA player involved.

Clutch
02-12-2011, 01:02 PM
It's a shame he didn't do "Ron Artest" last night :lol

It would be funny to see LeBron beating the crap out of that fan

Samurai Swoosh
02-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Oh and I love how LeBron says it's a problem if it's disrespectful. What the FCK is he going to do? IF he jumps in the stands and beats that guy LeBron loses, if he stands there and takes it that guy wins, if LeBron responds that guy wins. WTF is LeBron going to do that is going to affect this guy.
Exactly.

This dude gets PAID if LeBron attacks him.

Remember when LeBron was like ... hey Dwight, stop talking ish. And Dwight was like what are you going to do about it. LeBron was like ... "nothing ... just stop, plz"

inclinerator
02-12-2011, 01:05 PM
That's hilarious. Some of you guys are just some big old sissys. Whah LeBron got his feelings hurt whah. Who cares.

hire a hit on him?

Dolphin
02-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Da KO King, there's no point arguing with 15 year old kids about whether what the fan did was appropriate. They're not living in reality when they're typing away in their parents' basement. lol

I'm not even gonna say "Ya, if they were in Lebron's position, they'd stand up for themselves and their family"......because they wouldn't. 15 year old kids wouldn't have the guts to stand up to someone if their mom was being insulted.

Maybe when they grow up and their balls drop they will have a different perspective.

Samurai Swoosh
02-12-2011, 01:08 PM
these rumors that lebron isnt even part of.
This isn't a rumor. This whole ordeal basically confirms it. LeBron wouldn't have been so quick to get upset and nip it in the bud with security if it didn't bother him on some level. If it wasn't true, it would go in one ear ... and out the other.

Collie
02-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Bawwww LBJ got insulted, the NBA should ban that fan for life.

A guy named Bill Russell took a whole lot more shit in his career and still won 11 rings.

Rockets(T-mac)
02-12-2011, 01:16 PM
I don't blame Lebron for talking backing if you look at it from a regular person's view, I would say something back to people talking about my mom too. However he should get fined for this, since he was specifically arguing with a fan, doesn't the NBA have rules against that? If they do then he should.

All that said, that quote is just hilarious, and this guy deserves props for coming with that.

KOLBCTEW
02-12-2011, 01:18 PM
This isn't a rumor. This whole ordeal basically confirms it. LeBron wouldn't have been so quick to get upset and nip it in the bud with security if it didn't bother him on some level. If it wasn't true, it would go in one ear ... and out the other.

:oldlol:How exactly? Many people react the same way some resort to violence if someone disparages their mother. Does that mean whatever is said is true??

Harion
02-12-2011, 01:21 PM

that's what your mom said when i asked her what you'd do if i told you she'd been sucking my dick.

2LeTTeRS
02-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Sounds like its Lebron being a baby. Wait...this happened at an actual game? What a little *****. Man up and do your job, it is the nature of sports.

this is what some guys deal with...Bron can't even handle this.. This isnt even a big deal.

Umm how do you figure, Bron can't handle the trash talk? He got pissed for a second, responded to the fan, and then kept right on playing en route to getting another W.

rodman91
02-12-2011, 01:23 PM
People in sports&politics will always take a hit more than average guys.If he beat that guy he would be on court,paying a lot of money,taking more shits from media.And the fan would have his 15 minutes fame on TV.

Samurai Swoosh
02-12-2011, 01:26 PM
How exactly? Many people react the same way some resort to violence if someone disparages their mother. Does that mean whatever is said is true??
He didn't say anything deliberately vile or lude. He said is your mom going to Boston for Valentine's Day?

That is a veiled jab at what happened in reality, and the reason LeBron got upset was cause it was true.

He didn't curse or say anything directly disgusting putting down his mother.

Would you get mad if I asked you if your mom was headed to Boston for valentine's day?

lilgodfather1
02-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Exactly.

Remember when LeBron was like ... hey Dwight, stop talking ish. And Dwight was like what are you going to do about it. LeBron was like ... "nothing ... just stop, plz"

That's my point. This fan has nothing to lose here, LeBron attacks him and this guy gets to become a millionaire and LeBron gets suspended from the NBA and possible jail time. Hmm LeBron hit me is what I would be thinking, F it I want a black eye from a millionaire that would be televised nationally and have 10 different angles showing him hitting me.

If LeBron doesn't attack him but just says ish back to him then the fan got into his head and could possibly help his team win. If LeBron doesn't say any thing than this fan did nothing but waste a couple of words.

And I do remember that Dwight thing lol, LeBron would get spanked in a fight with Dwight lol.

Blue&Orange
02-12-2011, 01:41 PM

That video focus on racism, but fans over here are more hardcore in everything.
NBA refs are soooo lucky, they would be in bad shape in europe if they pulled half the crap they pull in NBA games.

There's the a good side though, england aside, soccer clubs don't have owners, they have elected presidents, and they have to step down if the fans want, at least in soccer. Coaches are basically in the fans hands. New yorkers have to put up with Jim Dolan and can't do anything about it. :(

IGOTGAME
02-12-2011, 01:41 PM
That's my point. This fan has nothing to lose here, LeBron attacks him and this guy gets to become a millionaire and LeBron gets suspended from the NBA and possible jail time. Hmm LeBron hit me is what I would be thinking, F it I want a black eye from a millionaire that would be televised nationally and have 10 different angles showing him hitting me.

If LeBron doesn't attack him but just says ish back to him then the fan got into his head and could possibly help his team win. If LeBron doesn't say any thing than this fan did nothing but waste a couple of words.

And I do remember that Dwight thing lol, LeBron would get spanked in a fight with Dwight lol.

If Lebron throws a punch at you on national television you would be dumb to dodge it. Its a free 10 million

lilgodfather1
02-12-2011, 01:45 PM
If Lebron throws a punch at you on national television you would be dumb to dodge it. Its a free 10 million
Yep basically, and after that I can hit him back and claim self defence.

asdf1990
02-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Yep basically, and after that I can hit him back and claim self defence.

lol@ hit him back, u would be out cold after that one punch .

strifed169
02-12-2011, 02:00 PM
lbj sounded real serious there, thats a first, i'd pay good money to see him beat some trick's ass

ZGalifianakis
02-12-2011, 02:01 PM
hahahha thats classic

2LeTTeRS
02-12-2011, 02:04 PM
This thread hows just how cruel fans can be. I even remember some heartless fans at UVA chanting "crackhead parents" to Juan Dixon after they knew his parents died of AIDS after using dirty needles.

I'll post a quote from an ESPN Magazine article, but here's the entire article ------> http://espn.go.com/magazine/vol5no06dixon.html

If there is one player this March who can look into Jason Williams’ eyes and not buckle at the knees, it is the 23-year-old shooting guard with “Nita and Phil” tattooed over his left biceps. Those are the names of Dixon’s parents, both dead of complications from AIDS. And those are the reasons the son they left behind is the most tough-minded player in college basketball.

After this semester, Dixon will need only a three-credit internship to finish his degree in family studies, even though his life is a family study in itself: His parents were habitual drug users who caught HIV from dirty needles and died 13 months apart between 1994 and ’95. But that story’s already been told. What hasn’t been told is that before a game at Virginia on Jan. 31, a few Cavaliers fans behind the basket began the vile chant “Crackhead parents ... Crackhead parents.” What hasn’t been told is that Dixon, normally stone-faced, nearly climbed into the stands after them.

“I was about to yank one of them fans up,” he says. “They definitely crossed the line. I’m serious -- I was about to yank one of them dudes up.”

Instead, he told them politely to knock it off, and when they didn’t, he told them impolitely: “I walked up to one guy a couple of times, like, ‘Dude, you better watch your mouth or I’m gonna end up doing something to you.’ They kept on doing it, man. Those people are ignorant, man. That’s fine, though. I mean, if that’s their way to get me out of my game, then next time they better be careful. They better be waaaaay back in the stands somewhere to say something like that, because that’s cruel, man.”

nightprowler10
02-12-2011, 02:06 PM
I'm with LeBron on this *shudders* family should be off-limits.

Dave3
02-12-2011, 02:12 PM
This thread hows just how cruel fans can be. I even remember some heartless fans at UVA chanting "crackhead parents" to Juan Dixon after they knew his parents died of AIDS after using dirty needles.

I'll post a quote from an ESPN Magazine article, but here's the entire article ------> http://espn.go.com/magazine/vol5no06dixon.html
Wasn't there also an incident of fans heckling Steve Kerr during his college days because his dad passed away? Heckling someone because a loved one died, that's pretty pathetic.

LJJ
02-12-2011, 02:13 PM

That's some cold shit. Would anyone blame Dixon if he went and did something about it though? If you are a fan you could say some shit to players and it doesn't really matter, but that's well beyond that.

More recently it reminds me of Utah fans making fun of Fisher's daughter.

BoxOutBOXOUT
02-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Disrespect? The guy is basically a dancing monkey - he plays games for people's entertainment. He's a modern version of a guy dancing on the corner for people's spare change. For him to talk about disrespect is funny. Every time he goes out there and dances for our entertainment he's disrespecting himself. Do a man's job, contribute something worthwhile to the world, then you'll be respected. Til then, dance, monkey!

inclinerator
02-12-2011, 02:19 PM

:facepalm says the guy that use to ride lebron's nuts like no tomorrow

blablabla
02-12-2011, 02:32 PM

No.Then he is the most amazing guy in the nba

B-Easy
02-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Disrespect? The guy is basically a dancing monkey - he plays games for people's entertainment. He's a modern version of a guy dancing on the corner for people's spare change. For him to talk about disrespect is funny. Every time he goes out there and dances for our entertainment he's disrespecting himself. Do a man's job, contribute something worthwhile to the world, then you'll be respected. Til then, dance, monkey!

racist

RJChPD
02-12-2011, 02:36 PM
There are two groups of 'kids' who have a problem with Lebron in this thread. The first contain some of the most militant Kobe supporters. The next is irony at it's best. This group contains some bitter ex-lebron fans. Pretty entertaining if you ask me. Carry on guys.:oldlol:

LeFraud Shames
02-12-2011, 02:36 PM

Doing drugs is an addiction, and something Juan Dixon's parents didn't have control of. (After they were addicted of course)

Keeping her legs closed is something Gloria had control over.

No wonder LeBron's dad left. :facepalm

Meticode
02-12-2011, 02:38 PM
I'm with LeBron on this. It's a freakin' basketball game. There's no reason to bring those kind of comments to a game putting a man's family in the crossfire. LeBron can't help what the hell what or what-not his mother did.

Phong
02-12-2011, 02:39 PM
It's so funny to hear some stupid wannabe tough guys talking about standing up for their mom. Come on! It's a ****ing Yo Mama joke. It's the first insult that comes out of every moron's mouth during an argument. Just like "U MAD?" on ISH.

Why would you stand up for your mom, when some stranger who doesn't know her says something like this? You'd only be butthurt if it was true.

asdf1990
02-12-2011, 02:40 PM

he contributes more to the economy than anyone on this forums. He also makes more than anyone on this forums. So dancing monkey>everyone on this forums according to u?

kkling
02-12-2011, 02:42 PM
I thought Lebron was pissed because his family was close to the heckler or some shit? You really think Lebron got pissed at someone trash talking him? like he doesn't hear 10x worse every game. :lol

You honestly think he doesn't contribute to the economy? Ask the business owners in Cleveland how they're doing since Lebron left. lol

LeFraud Shames
02-12-2011, 02:43 PM
he contributes more to the economy than anyone on this forums. He also makes more than anyone on this forums. So dancing monkey>everyone on this forums according to u?

yea.......

but why u mad tho?:lol

BoxOutBOXOUT
02-12-2011, 02:48 PM
A high-priced hooker makes more $ than anyone here. Doesn't mean giving BJs is more respectable than having an honest 9-to-5. The fact that you'd even bring up the argument shows me that you're a morally decrepit tool who wallows in filth for spare change.

jamal99
02-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Those jokes are unclassy and disrespectful. But same time,funny and creative.I'm sure that fan has this T-shirt too. :lol

http://img1.gtimg.com/sports/pics/hv1/205/45/673/43773505.jpg
I lol'd

SavageMode
02-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Da KO King, there's no point arguing with 15 year old kids about whether what the fan did was appropriate. They're not living in reality when they're typing away in their parents' basement. lol

I'm not even gonna say "Ya, if they were in Lebron's position, they'd stand up for themselves and their family"......because they wouldn't. 15 year old kids wouldn't have the guts to stand up to someone if their mom was being insulted.

Maybe when they grow up and their balls drop they will have a different perspective.
This. Samurai Swoosh is just a troll guys, his existence here does not matter.

ForeverHeat
02-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Thats just taking things too far. You dont have to like him but to bring his family into it is unneccesary. In front of his kids too...damn..

SavageMode
02-12-2011, 03:03 PM
A high-priced hooker makes more $ than anyone here. Doesn't mean giving BJs is more respectable than having an honest 9-to-5. The fact that you'd even bring up the argument shows me that you're a morally decrepit tool who wallows in filth for spare change.
How does Lebron not contribute to the economy? Without him, Clevelands sports economy wouldn't exist. Your butt hurt man, the guys a billionaire while your on a basketball forum, in your moms basement trying to talk shit.

raid09
02-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Exactly.

And then dropped 50 on him... Good point though. :applause:

Dolphin
02-12-2011, 03:11 PM
It's so funny to hear some stupid wannabe tough guys talking about standing up for their mom. Come on! It's a ****ing Yo Mama joke. It's the first insult that comes out of every moron's mouth during an argument. Just like "U MAD?" on ISH.

Why would you stand up for your mom, when some stranger who doesn't know her says something like this? You'd only be butthurt if it was true.

I bet your mom appreciates the fact that you wouldn't stand up for her if someone started heckling her whether it be true or not. lol

Harion
02-12-2011, 03:14 PM
it's just childish and immature stooping low as to take potshots at somebody's mother. if you're gonna trash talk to a player, take shot directly at him. you wouldn't want anyone talking trash about your mother.

Phong
02-12-2011, 03:19 PM
I bet your mom appreciates the fact that you wouldn't stand up for her if someone started heckling her whether it be true or not. lolMy mom isn't some crack whore so I couldn't care less what some stranger has to say to me. It'd be a little different if the guy was all in my mom's face and overly aggressive, but this was not the case for LeBron or his mom.

LeFraud Shames
02-12-2011, 03:19 PM
it's just childish and immature stooping low as to take potshots at somebody's mother. if you're gonna trash talk to a player, take shot directly at him. you wouldn't want anyone talking trash about your mother.

Bitch should've kept her damn legs closed.

Funnyfuka
02-12-2011, 03:22 PM
only unhappy people do harm others just because of their own suffering.

Harion
02-12-2011, 03:22 PM
i could say the same about your mom. shuda kept hers close too and saved the world from idiots like you.

allabouthawks
02-12-2011, 03:23 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_17fXWiKpUfQ/S-4g_vLrxHI/AAAAAAAAADc/_wY5MYyaSRM/s1600/crying-285x300.jpg

rodman91
02-12-2011, 03:25 PM

Seriously,couldn't she find someone to make sweet love other than his son's teammate? These things should happen in porns :lol

kNIOKAS
02-12-2011, 03:34 PM
this was very disrespecful. a fan shouldn't talk about player's personal life, let alone family.

LeFraud Shames
02-12-2011, 03:35 PM
i could say the same about your mom. shuda kept hers close too and saved the world from idiots like you.

Well you could say the same, but unlike LeBron, I could give 2 shits about what an insignificant prick like you thinks of me or my mother.

It's idiots like you that give people like me incentive to keep throwing jabs and verbal comments, because you're blatantly still in a child's state of mind, just like your hero LeBron.

So sit down, and shut up.

Warriors fan
02-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Seriously,couldn't she find someone to make sweet love other than his son's teammate? These things should happen in porns :lol
:lol

BoxOutBOXOUT
02-12-2011, 03:42 PM
How does Lebron not contribute to the economy? Without him, Clevelands sports economy wouldn't exist. Your butt hurt man, the guys a billionaire while your on a basketball forum, in your moms basement trying to talk shit.
You're a f*ckin' idiot. You should've stayed in school. Maybe you would've learned some reading comprehension instead of just rolling blunts.

The issue isn't the f*cking economy and how much LeBron does or doesn't support it. Bernie Madoff supported the economy too with all the sh*t he bought. Would you say the guy is deserving of respect for that? LOL, idiot.

The issue is RESPECT. LeBron acts like he deserves it. Who the f*ck is he? He's a dancing monkey who's paid to amuse people. The reason he CAN contribute anything to the economy is because he's an amusement that people pay money to see to take their mind off things for a while. People like the one who made the joke about LeBron's mom are the very reason LeBron isn't smoking weed in some sh*thole Akron apartment while waiting for his welfare check.

Pro-tip: If you want to be respected, do something respectable. Being a grown man throwing a ball through a hoop for money deserves no more respect than the guy playing harmonica on the street corner for change. If you want to be a dancing monkey for people's entertainment then take the good with the bad and deal with it.

JM720
02-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Just in about all sport players get heckled about anything that makes the public eye and is news personal or not... why are people acting shocked. And when it comes to this kind of stuff this one was tame towards James, Im sure he has heard much worse about his mother out there while playing.

LeFraud Shames
02-12-2011, 03:49 PM
You're a f*ckin' idiot. You should've stayed in school. Maybe you would've learned some reading comprehension instead of just rolling blunts.

The issue isn't the f*cking economy and how much LeBron does or doesn't support it. Bernie Madoff supported the economy too with all the sh*t he bought. Would you say the guy is deserving of respect for that? LOL, idiot.

The issue is RESPECT. LeBron acts like he deserves it. Who the f*ck is he? He's a dancing monkey who's paid to amuse people. The reason he CAN contribute anything to the economy is because he's an amusement that people pay money to see to take their mind off things for a while. People like the one who made the joke about LeBron's mom are the very reason LeBron isn't smoking weed in some sh*thole Akron apartment while waiting for his welfare check.

Pro-tip: If you want to be respected, do something respectable. Being a grown man throwing a ball through a hoop for money deserves no more respect than the guy playing harmonica on the street corner for change. If you want to be a dancing monkey for people's entertainment then take the good with the bad and deal with it.

Shot have been fired.

New York Knicks
02-12-2011, 04:00 PM

Hi, LeBron !!!

Lol. Not even remotely the same.

RedBlackAttack
02-12-2011, 04:02 PM
How does Lebron not contribute to the economy? Without him, Clevelands sports economy wouldn't exist.
What an incredibly stupid thing to say. Attendance for Cavaliers home games is roughly the same this year as it was last year. Also, the league has a collective bargaining agreement, so Cleveland (along with every other city) reaps the benefits of James' popularity (or lack thereof) regardless.

You are watching/reading too much ESPN.com. If there is one thing that is strong in Cleveland it is interest in the local sports teams.

F#ck outta here.

New York Knicks
02-12-2011, 04:03 PM
What an incredibly stupid thing to say. Attendance for Cavaliers home games is roughly the same this year as it was last year. Also, the league has a collective bargaining agreement, so Cleveland (along with every other city) reaps the benefits of James' popularity (or lack thereof) regardless.

You are watching/reading too much ESPN.com. If there is one thing that is strong in Cleveland it is interest in the local sports teams.

F#ck outta here.
That's because they bought their season tickets before he announced his decision. The sales next year are gonna plummet though, guaranteed.

ballup
02-12-2011, 04:03 PM
I wonder what would have been Sheed's comeback if this was ever said to him

LeFraud Shames
02-12-2011, 04:12 PM

http://www.hubnightlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Rasheed-Wallace-O-Face.gif

And when asked how he feels about Gloria James, Rasheed responded with the following actions.

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/47660_o.gif

kaiiu
02-12-2011, 04:16 PM
http://www.hubnightlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Rasheed-Wallace-O-Face.gif

And when asked how he feels about Gloria James, Rasheed responded with the following actions.

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/47660_o.gif
the funny thing is Sheed isnt even that much younger than Lebron's momma :roll: :roll: :roll: wasnt she like 10 when she had em

RedBlackAttack
02-12-2011, 04:17 PM
That's because they bought their season tickets before he announced his decision. The sales next year are gonna plummet though, guaranteed.
Maybe.... But that will be because the team is the worst in the league, not because the 'Cleveland sports economy doesn't exist' without James. This city supports its franchises, unlike some others (draw your own conclusions).

Also, just because tickets are sold doesn't mean that people have to show up.... And a good portion of those tickets are bought by ticket brokers. They still have to be bought and used by real fans... And they are.

KOLBCTEW
02-12-2011, 04:24 PM
He didn't say anything deliberately vile or lude. He said is your mom going to Boston for Valentine's Day?

That is a veiled jab And a veiled jab is still an insult as it's an attempt to make fun/attack someone at their expense

at what happened in reality, and the reason LeBron got upset was cause it was true. IF it was just a malicious rumor, Lebron would still be understandably upset as it does damage to his mother's reputation and how she is viewed in the world. So him showing agitation does nothing to confirm that this event actually occured.

He didn't curse or say anything directly disgusting putting down his mother.
Doesn't mean that he still didn't indirectly put his mother down in an attempt to taunt him.

Would you get mad if I asked you if your mom was headed to Boston for valentine's day?
Under normal circumstances no, but if there were ongoing rumors of an alleged scandalous affair that were continuously echoed by everyone I knew or didn't know; then to hear that once again in a veiled attempt to disparage my mother, I too would be annoyed.

asdf1990
02-12-2011, 04:35 PM

y r u so mad? ur 9-5 job not getting u any respect?

Grey Dawn
02-12-2011, 04:36 PM
^ Yeah, cuz 'yo momma disses are something pro athletes never have to deal with...give me a break.

It's only a big issue to him if it's true.

sh0wtime
02-12-2011, 04:44 PM

Haha! Nice try but no, hell no! This is completely different, the fans in soccer are united and hooligans, aloud and way to noisy and insane. There is never a grandma in the crowd like you see in the NBA court. You could never hear as a soccer player what 1 specific fan has to say anyways, its way to loud, you hear instead the crowd as one unit, but you still cant fully understand what they are chanting unless its the team name or so.... the fans are much further away from the much bigger field / playing field.

Another difference is that fans in the NBA audience are ridicilously much more silent and much more closer to you and you can hear what each and every individual says there very clearly (that are close to the court), NBA court/crowd is like a library compared to Soccer.

Then you have the risk factor, NBA crowd is like a silent picknick with grandmas/grandpas sitting comfortably and eating their food, compared to Soccer where its a real battlefield of insane hooligan fans, soccer crowd is not a joke, trust me. If example Ron Artest did something like he did in Detroit he would have got killed, trust me on this and security does not dare to walk up in the middle of a soccer crowd and ask one specific fan to leave for being to "Noisy/Disrespectful towards players", that would be his ass.

So you see, for a soccer player its no problem emotionally unless those hooligans start making 100 feet signs and start chanting sensitive (racial) slurs which you understand for the rest of your life, there is nothing you can do either, besides simply walk out of the court.

For the NBA its much more classy, silent and HUMANE, there is much more intercourse with the fans and that is why you can always sepparate one IDIOT from the crowd because he always makes himself noticed, he always stands outs. You also talk to fans all the time, they hear you and you hear each and everyone of them that are closer to the court.

Lebron could hear that fan all night long and we could hear him all night long on the TV as he sat right behind the Pistons announcers, scoreboard, yelling RACIAL AND FAMILY SLURS from the get go of the game.
Lebron simply walked up to the scoreboard and told the guy behind there "Say whatever you want about me, i dont care, but please leave my family out of this."

Its just the same as walking in the street and some idiot runs up to your face threatens your life, yells a racial slur, disrespects your family. The only way you would be a sissy is if you would ignore him.

Phong
02-12-2011, 04:52 PM
IF it was just a malicious rumor, Lebron would still be understandably upset as it does damage to his mother's reputation and how she is viewed in the world. So him showing agitation does nothing to confirm that this event actually occured.Damage to her reputation? :wtf:

Are we talking about Gloria "crackhead who loves dating convicts" James?

kaiiu
02-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Damage to her reputation? :wtf:

:oldlol: :oldlol:

JM720
02-12-2011, 04:55 PM

Im pretty damn sure Sheed has had worse said to him on the court. As has Lebron and most popular athletes. This has been the Norm since forever now.

KOLBCTEW
02-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Damage to her reputation? :wtf:

Uh, Wasn't she around 16 at the time?

mlh1981
02-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Fans think that with the purchase of a ticket comes the right to act out/say whatever you want. I don't like LeBron, but in this case, the fan was in the wrong. Shut up and watch the game. I don't think there is anything wrong with yelling stuff and heckling, but don't cross the line.

Eat Like A Bosh
02-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Actually LeBron said " I don't give a F*** what you say, but that's disrespectful, and that's a problem!"
That Delonte West Joke was funny, but it was really crossing the line their.

Remember the fight in the Palace? There actually wasn't going to be a fight, Wallace and Artest were about to stop. But then a random fan had to dump beer on Artest...

Ignorant Fans cause these, not the players themselves.

Footage Right Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj9rvO_NtrM&feature=player_embedded)

yeaaaman
02-12-2011, 05:14 PM
^ Yeah, cuz 'yo momma disses are something pro athletes never have to deal with...give me a break.

It's only a big issue to him if it's true.

You have to be close to handicapped to think Lebron has never heard shit about his mom during a game. Clearly the issue here is what is being said in front of his children. I guarantee he's heard far worse about his mom, and would have acted out many times by now if he was upset because its true. Its part of the game I'm sure he can handle it under normal circumstances, like when his children aren't around.

christian1923
02-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Damnn his mom shouldnt have done that, thats not a good look for lebron at all hahahaha

Phong
02-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Uh, Wasn't she around 16 at the time?LeBron's dad is only the first convict in her long list of lovers. You can google a bunch of little biographies about LeBron where they mention Gloria's love for convicts, crack and booze.

kaiiu
02-12-2011, 05:19 PM
LeBron's dad is only the first convict in her long list of lovers. You can google a bunch of little biography about LeBron where they mention Gloria's love for convicts, crack and booze, and how LeBron had to live somewhere else to have a better environment.
:roll: you goin in on this ni99a maaaami doe:lol get em:applause:

KOLBCTEW
02-12-2011, 05:56 PM
LeBron's dad is only the first convict in her long list of lovers. Only other person I see is Eddie Jackson who she had a long relationship with.

You can google a bunch of little biographies about LeBron where they mention Gloria's love for convicts, crack and booze.
Only thing I really see mentioned is a DUI incident none of which confirms she's an alcoholic or a crack addict.

JohnWall2
02-12-2011, 05:58 PM
:lol lebron mayneee

flipogb
02-12-2011, 06:11 PM
he has to just take it, hes the entertainment

thats like a stripper complaining about all the staring and whistling

Grey Dawn
02-12-2011, 07:00 PM
You have to be close to handicapped to think Lebron has never heard shit about his mom during a game. Clearly the issue here is what is being said in front of his children. I guarantee he's heard far worse about his mom, and would have acted out many times by now if he was upset because its true. Its part of the game I'm sure he can handle it under normal circumstances, like when his children aren't around.

But the fan didn't even say anything explicit or obvious, Lebron's kids wouldn't even know what the fan was talking about, so the 'worried about his kids hearing' argument in this case has no merit.

Lebron23
02-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Fans think that with the purchase of a ticket comes the right to act out/say whatever you want. I don't like LeBron, but in this case, the fan was in the wrong. Shut up and watch the game. I don't think there is anything wrong with yelling stuff and heckling, but don't cross the line.

MLH1981 is always a class act.

Lebron23
02-12-2011, 07:02 PM
But the fan didn't even say anything explicit or obvious, Lebron's kids wouldn't even know what the fan was talking about, so the 'worried about his kids hearing' argument in this case has no merit.

LeBron don't give a $hit about the comment of the retarded fans. At the end of the day he's the best player in the NBA, he's banging hot chicks, and He's one of the richest athletes in the World.

Knoe Itawl
02-12-2011, 07:05 PM
As anyone knows, I'm not the biggest fan of Kobe Bryant. However, I would say the same thing if someone verbally attacked his family member. Family members should be off limits. I don't get what makes people think they can insult someone's family member just because they play a sport. You'd get punched in the mouth for that in real life so it's pretty cowardly to do it nice and safe in the stands. But then, a lot of people are cowards.

I wouldn't even yell sh!t about Colorado at Kobe. I might yell something related to BASKETBALL, but not personal sh!t. Some people just don't have a sense of boundaries.

Mr. I'm So Rad
02-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Lol. Not even remotely the same.

I know. It was much worse. And Kobe still had to deal with it.

Lebron23
02-12-2011, 07:07 PM
As anyone knows, I'm not the biggest fan of Kobe Bryant. However, I would say the same thing if someone verbally attacked his family member. Family members should be off limits. I don't get what makes people think they can insult someone's family member just because they play a sport. You'd get punched in the mouth for that in real life so it's pretty cowardly to do it nice and safe in the stands. But then, a lot of people are cowards.

I wouldn't even yell sh!t about Colorado at Kobe. I might yell something related to BASKETBALL, but not personal sh!t. Some people just don't have a sense of boundaries.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

kkling
02-12-2011, 07:08 PM

Kids are not as dumb as you think they are.

Lebron23
02-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Kids are not as dumb as you think they are.

His kids are smarter than some of the Kobe trolls in this forum.

christian1923
02-12-2011, 07:11 PM
soo delonte really did do it?? lol

LA_Showtime
02-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Wow; I figured the fan said something really offensive. I think LeBron just enjoys playing the bad guy right now. :oldlol: Why else would he react like that? It's not like he speaks well to his mother.

LAClipsFan33
02-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Lotta people in here fronitin man. If a dude talked slick about your moms you'd be ready for sh*t to jump off. I know I would...Lebron was actually pretty calm for the situation.

sh0wtime
02-12-2011, 07:16 PM
soo delonte really did do it?? lol

Haha, no. It was just a weird rumor, dont know how it started anyways, its still funny. But fans use anything to try and get under a players skin. The typical "Lebron you suck!" slurs wont work, so they will try bring anything to the table as long as they can get away with it, throw beer bottles, spit on you, yell racial or family disrespecting slurs, you name it.

Even that popular pic of Lebron where he looks like he is crying (http://thesportspin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/lebron-crying.jpg) was simply just a good timed pic of him joking around with facial expressions with his teammates on the bench. But it works. :D

christian1923
02-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Haha, no. It was just a weird rumor, dont know how it started anyways, its still funny. But fans use anything to try and get under a players skin. The typical "Lebron you suck!" slurs wont work, so they will try bring anything to the table as long as they can get away with it, throw beer bottles, spit on you, yell racail or family disrespecting slurs, you name it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izpuDwusAfM

hahaha this guy thinks its truee, he had "sources" for this lol

LA_Showtime
How the hell is that offensive? Give me a break. The fan never mentioned Delonte West. He never cussed. Am I missing something here? I would totally understand if the guy was a complete douche and said something really inappropriate, but this doesn't seem like a big deal at all, and shouldn't even be news.

Knoe Itawl
Wow; I figured the fan said something really offensive. I think LeBron just enjoys playing the bad guy right now. :oldlol: Why else would he react like that? It's not like he speaks well to his mother.

See, this is where people can't separate their hate for a player with what's right. You know gotdayum well that if it had been a similar situation, but only with Kobe you'd be talking about how it was disrespectful and blah blah blah. Given the rumors and what not, that IS offensive to say to someone about their mother. Why mention someone's family member at ALL? Because they're a pro athlete and you have that "right" as a fan? No, it's childish, disrespectful and really a POS move. However, the world is full of childish, disrespectful POS so it's not surprising.

Lebron23
02-12-2011, 07:18 PM

Repped

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

LA_Showtime
02-12-2011, 07:20 PM
See, this is where people can't separate their hate for a player with what's right. You know gotdayum well that if it had been a similar situation, but only with Kobe you'd be talking about how it was disrespectful and blah blah blah. Given the rumors and what not, that IS offensive to say to someone about their mother. Why mention someone's family member at ALL? Because they're a pro athlete and you have that "right" as a fan? No, it's childish, disrespectful and really a POS move. However, the world is full of childish, disrespectful POS so it's not surprising.

Dude, you are the last person who should talk about separating their hate of player with personal situations. Shut the hell up.

I don't see what the big deal is. Seriously. He never mentioned West's name. If he said, "Is your mom riding West?" then I would totally understand, but I don't think what the guy said was that big of a deal. People say worse things. This shouldn't even be news, period.

And I don't mind that LeBron said something back, I just don't understand why this type of thing would set him off.

Lebron23
02-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Lotta people in here fronitin man. If a dude talked slick about your moms you'd be ready for sh*t to jump off. I know I would...Lebron was actually pretty calm for the situation.

Kobe fans are a bunch of @$$holes, and hypocrites in real life. They also got mad at Karl Malone when he made inappropriate comment to Kobe's wife.

http://img38.exs.cx/img38/8482/karlmalonehat2oi.jpg

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1944994

christian1923
02-12-2011, 07:24 PM
Kobe fans are a bunch of @$$holes, and hypocrites in real life. They also got mad at Karl Malone when he was flirting with Kobe's wife.

http://img38.exs.cx/img38/8482/karlmalonehat2oi.jpg

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1944994

The mailman is smoooth!:bowdown:

LA_Showtime
02-12-2011, 07:25 PM
LeBron's from the ghetto. He's got thick skin, and I'm sure he's heard worse things than this. Again, this shouldn't even be news.

Knoe Itawl
02-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Dude, you are the last person who should talk about separating their hate of player with personal situations. Shut the hell up.

I don't see what the big deal is. Seriously. He never mentioned West's name. If he said, "Is your mom riding West?" then I would totally understand, but I don't think what the guy said was that big of a deal. People say worse things. This shouldn't even be news, period.

And I don't mind that LeBron said something back, I just don't understand why this type of thing would set him off.

1. I just said that it would be wrong to yell those types of things at Kobe. So yeah, I can't separate my dislike of him as a basketball player from anything else. No, that's what groupies do, so shut the hell up.

2. You know, I know, Lebron knows, he knew EVERYONE knows exactly what he was talking about. And he's yelling it in a public place with many people nearby.

3. You're a lying piece of shit if you say that if someone said something as "innocent" as you proclaim that was in a public place about YOUR mother that you would be like "haha, what's the big deal?" Shut up.

Lebron23
02-12-2011, 07:28 PM
The mailman is smoooth!:bowdown:

Karl Malone was a pedophile. Malone was a great basketball player, but He's one of the most disgusting human being on the planet.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86173&page=3

LA_Showtime
02-12-2011, 07:29 PM
1. I just said that it would be wrong to yell those types of things at Kobe. So yeah, I can't separate my dislike of him as a basketball player from anything else. No, that's what groupies do, so shut the hell up.

2. You know, I know, Lebron knows, he knew EVERYONE knows exactly what he was talking about. And he's yelling it in a public place with many people nearby.

3. You're a lying piece of shit if you say that if someone said something as "innocent" as you proclaim that was in a public place about YOUR mother that you would be like "haha, what's the big deal?" Shut up.

1) All you do is post about Kobe. Regardless of the thread topic you bring his name up. You are as biased as they come. So while in this particular situation you might be able to support Kobe, the fact you brought him up in the first place says it all.

2) Again, who gives a shit? LeBron is a professional athlete. He's heard worse. There are t-shirts that make light of the situation. There is no way in hell that's the worst thing he's heard.

3) I just said I don't really care that LeBron responded. I just think it's ridiculous this is news, period.

Ne 1
02-12-2011, 07:33 PM
LeBron didn't show his moms much respect cursing her out on national tv a few years ago.

christian1923
02-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Karl Malone was a pedophile. Malone was a great basketball player, but He's one of the most disgusting human being on the planet.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86173&page=3

Damn a 13 year old and a POWER FOWARD :eek:

lilgodfather1
02-12-2011, 07:34 PM
lol@ hit him back, u would be out cold after that one punch .
Yes because LeBron is a proffessional boxer and not a basketball player I forgot about that. Now i'm not saying I am a pro boxer, but I don't think LeBron could knock me or most other people out in one punch. If we were talking about Mike tyson I wouldn't talk Isht to him. Any ways this story could easily have been burried at LeBron's mom is a crack ho who did Delonte West.

Knoe Itawl
02-12-2011, 07:35 PM
1) All you do is post about Kobe. Regardless of the thread topic you bring his name up. You are as biased as they come. So while in this particular situation you might be able to support Kobe, the fact you brought him up in the first place says it all.

2) Again, who gives a shit? LeBron is a professional athlete. He's heard worse. There are t-shirts that make light of the situation. There is no way in hell that's the worst thing he's heard.

3) I just said I don't really care that LeBron responded. I just think it's ridiculous this is news, period.

1. No, actually I don't. The only reason I did so HERE was to show that despite the fact that I don't care for Bryant wrong is wrong. It would be wrong to do to Bryant as it is for anyone else. Someone like YOURSELF would have a different opinion on this matter had it have been done to your Lord and Savior I'm quite sure.

2. Yes, and anyone attacking someone's FAMILY MEMBER, who is an innocent, because of feelings towards their relative who happens to be a pro athlete is a piece of sh!t. Especially in a PUBLIC FORUM such as a basketball game. What exactly did Lebron James' mother do to deserve that?

3. And I think people such as yourself, who think it's OK to attack someone's family member just because they play a sport are ridiculous.

lilgodfather1
02-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Damn a 13 year old and a POWER FOWARD :eek:
HE WOULD TEAR THAT SHIT UP!

asdf1990
02-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Yes because LeBron is a proffessional boxer and not a basketball player I forgot about that. Now i'm not saying I am a pro boxer, but I don't think LeBron could knock me or most other people out in one punch. If we were talking about Mike tyson I wouldn't talk Isht to him. Any ways this story could easily have been burried at LeBron's mom is a crack ho who did Delonte West.

u don't need to be a professional boxer to knock people out in one punch at 6'8 260 pounds.

christian1923
02-12-2011, 07:38 PM
HE WOULD TEAR THAT SHIT UP!

litteraly! omgoshh lol

Mr. I'm So Rad
02-12-2011, 07:39 PM
LeBron didn't show his moms much respect cursing her out on national tv a few years ago.

:oldlol: yeah that was crazy though. I was kinda shocked he did that. But I guess if you provide her living then it's okay in most people's minds :confusedshrug:

lilgodfather1
02-12-2011, 07:40 PM
u don't need to be a professional boxer to knock people out in one punch at 6'8 260 pounds.
I'm 6'4" 250 so what's your point.

LA_Showtime
02-12-2011, 07:41 PM
1. No, actually I don't. The only reason I did so HERE was to show that despite the fact that I don't care for Bryant wrong is wrong. It would be wrong to do to Bryant as it is for anyone else. Someone like YOURSELF would have a different opinion on this matter had it have been done to your Lord and Savior I'm quite sure.

2. Yes, and anyone attacking someone's FAMILY MEMBER, who is an innocent, because of feelings towards their relative who happens to be a pro athlete is a piece of sh!t. Especially in a PUBLIC FORUM such as a basketball game. What exactly did Lebron James' mother do to deserve that?

3. And I think people such as yourself, who think it's OK to attack someone's family member just because they play a sport are ridiculous.

1) You just sound like an idiot. The only reason you're calling me a Kobe homer is to fit your stupid agenda because you can't stand the man. Grow up.

2) It's not a big deal. LeBron's heard worse. Hell, LeBron publicly embarrassed his own mother on television. Moving on.

3) I'm not saying it's okay. But as a professional athlete I'm sure that LeBron is used to people not saying the most politically correct things to him. As a professional athlete, who represents the NBA, he could have showed restraint by not cussing, although like I said earlier I don't really care regardless, as this isn't a big deal and shouldn't even be a story.

I'm done talking to you. It's like talking to a brick wall. I'll see you again when the Lakers go through a rough stretch and lose a couple of games in a row. Then you'll be back, accusing everyone of worshiping Kobe Bryant and saying you're nothing but a realist. Goodbye.

lilgodfather1
02-12-2011, 07:42 PM
litteraly! omgoshh lol
I like free internet porn, but that is one I would pay to see haha. Well actually 13 is a little to young for me personally but imo Karl should do it if he wants to.

Walduś
02-12-2011, 07:43 PM
:applause:

LA_Showtime
02-12-2011, 07:44 PM
I like free internet porn, but that is one I would pay to see haha. Well actually 13 is a little to young for me personally but imo Karl should do it if he wants to.

This is one of the most disturbing comments I have ever read on ISH. It's illegal. Statutory rape is not okay.

CelticBaller
02-12-2011, 07:44 PM
I'm 6'4" 250 so what's your point.
You're problably over weight while lebron is pure muscle

Lebron23
02-12-2011, 07:46 PM

Last year you were s*cking LeBron's nuts. It's a sad reality that LeBron is no longer playing for the Cavaliers, But I am sure you can still appreciate his game.

lilgodfather1
02-12-2011, 07:48 PM
You're problably over weight while lebron is pure muscle
Well yes I am overweight. Of course I am and so is LeBron, and so is someone who is 5'1" and 170 pounds. I'm actually not pure muscle though, I am in the healthy range as far as fat % is concerned, but I need to gain more muscle in order to push my bench press up past 450.

LA_Showtime
02-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Well yes I am overweight. Of course I am and so is LeBron, and so is someone who is 5'1" and 170 pounds. I'm actually not pure muscle though, I am in the healthy range as far as fat % is concerned, but I need to gain more muscle in order to push my bench press up past 450.

I hope you excel athletically, because you're an idiot.

lilgodfather1
02-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Last year you were s*cking LeBron's nuts. It's a sad reality that LeBron is no longer playing for the Cavaliers, But I am sure you can still appreciate his game.
You're one to talk about that. And I never said I don't like LeBron's game as I still think he is the best in the league. But I find it funny that people are defending a grown "man's" skanky mother.

lilgodfather1
02-12-2011, 07:52 PM
I hope you excel athletically, because you're an idiot.
I do alright, mind you my true love is ball and i'm to strong to shoot that well and to big to play PG. My team used me as PF/C FFS.

christian1923
02-12-2011, 07:53 PM

ohh u "crossed the line" lol thats about as gross as beastiality ha

lilgodfather1
02-12-2011, 08:10 PM
ohh u "crossed the line" lol thats about as gross as beastiality ha
Haha well I hope people get that it was a joke, and if they don't well I still don't really care haha.

Knoe Itawl
02-12-2011, 08:12 PM
1) You just sound like an idiot. The only reason you're calling me a Kobe homer is to fit your stupid agenda because you can't stand the man. Grow up.

2) It's not a big deal. LeBron's heard worse. Hell, LeBron publicly embarrassed his own mother on television. Moving on.

3) I'm not saying it's okay. But as a professional athlete I'm sure that LeBron is used to people not saying the most politically correct things to him. As a professional athlete, who represents the NBA, he could have showed restraint by not cussing, although like I said earlier I don't really care regardless, as this isn't a big deal and shouldn't even be a story.

I'm done talking to you. It's like talking to a brick wall. I'll see you again when the Lakers go through a rough stretch and lose a couple of games in a row. Then you'll be back, accusing everyone of worshiping Kobe Bryant and saying you're nothing but a realist. Goodbye.

1. Oh, you mean you don't like me accusing you of something you're not? Well, you play the game of accusing me, then I'll do the same. You want to keep it to just discussing basketball, I can do that to.

2. Again, what did Ms. James DO to deserve that? Forget about what Lebron's heard, what he's done, and all that. What did SHE do to be disrespected in that manner, in front of people?

3. See above. This isn't about James, which is what you can't grasp. It's about the fact that his mother shouldn't be involved because of his position as a pro athlete

See, this is what makes you a liar and why I don't have a problem just randomly saying things about you whether they're true or not. I've posted in ONE game the Lakers lost this year. Not that many that they lost last year either. Even when they were on that stretch of losing games I didn't post. The only one I posted in was the X-Mas game. None of the other Laker losses. So if you want to go with the caricature of Knoe Itawl, then I'll go with the caricature of you as a mindless Bryant worshipper. Fair is fair afterall.

pegasus
02-12-2011, 08:16 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Here's the dancing monkey in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DzoRnu3jA

YouCallILose
02-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Here is what some people fail to realize.

First off, the only difference between an NBA game and a pickup game down at the park is the revenue it generates. Do you really think the NBA gives a flying fvck about the teams or players? Hell no, they just want to do what is profitable.

If they could make more money having women in the league, you better damn well believe that is what would happen

Secondly, LeBron needs to stop being so butthurt. It happened and it's true. Don't take it out on the fan, blame your whore of a mother. If my mom slept with one of my friends, I would hate both of them. Not just the friend. And if someone brought it up, I sure as hell wouldn't defend her.

Third, I guess this certainly validates Delonte fvcking Gloria James because LeBron wouldn't have gotten mad if it were a false rumor.

Knoe Itawl
02-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Secondly, LeBron needs to stop being so butthurt. It happened and it's true. Don't take it out on the fan, blame your whore of a mother. If my mom slept with one of my friends, I would hate both of them. Not just the friend. And if someone brought it up, I sure as hell wouldn't defend her.

Third, I guess this certainly validates Delonte fvcking Gloria James because LeBron wouldn't have gotten mad if it were a false rumor.

First of all, Delonte and Lebron's mother are adults. It hardly makes her a "whore" to sleep with someone. Nice puritan attitude you have there. And you don't know that Lebron and Delonte were "friends" outside of being teammates. I'm not going to lie and say that I would be happy if my mother did the same thing, but ultimately its her choice. Not like they were in all the clubs together waiting for the paparazzi. Doesn't make her a whore, and doesn't mean she deserves to be humiliated because her son plays basketball.

Second of all, you're an idiot if you think it validates anything. Even if it weren't true, you might be upset that a false rumor about your mother was going around. At a certain point it almost doesn't even matter anymore whether the rumor is true because it's widespread and a lot of people are going to believe what they want anyway. A lot of people don't even CARE whether it's true or not. It's just another bit of material with which to use against Lebron. You're simple minded if you think people don't get upset all the time about false rumors.

Myth
02-12-2011, 08:42 PM
I don't respect LeBron for many things these days, but I respect his response to the fan saying leave my family out of it.

Laker4Lyfe
02-12-2011, 08:46 PM
WOW so much outrage.

It's funny but I remember the Laker fans being told they where being too sensitive when Jazz fans where taunting Derek Fisher regarding his toddler daughter and her eye cancer.

Some even said Fisher deserved it because he chose to come back to Lakers instead of going somewhere else to get treatment for his daughter.

Yet someone taunting about 2 grown adults is disrespectful and disgusting.

ISH :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

LA_Showtime
02-12-2011, 08:49 PM
WOW so much outrage.

It's funny but I remember the Laker fans being told they where being too sensitive when Jazz fans where taunting Derek Fisher regarding his toddler daughter and her eye cancer.

Some even said Fisher deserved it because he chose to come back to Lakers instead of going somewhere else to get treatment for his daughter.

Wow. This basically sums up ISH. Now somebody will take what you wrote and call you a Kobe homer, even though you never mentioned the man. :facepalm

Knoe Itawl
02-12-2011, 08:49 PM
WOW so much outrage.

Anyone who said Laker fans were being too sensitive complaining about that is also an idiot. And I can't stand Fisher. It has nothing to do with that.

Seriously, there are some real warped people out here.

LeFraud Shames
02-12-2011, 09:03 PM
It's all good in the neighborhood.

Unless that neighborhood is Akron, and there's some crazy nappy-headed hoe named Gloria running around sucking every dick in sight.

Seriously, why do we blame LeBron for everything?

He never had a father figure to teach him morals, and his mother Gloria....well, you know.

:D

Laker4Lyfe
02-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Anyone who said Laker fans were being too sensitive complaining about that is also an idiot. And I can't stand Fisher. It has nothing to do with that.

Seriously, there are some real warped people out here.

That's nice to hear you say, but what stopped you from saying it back then? Where was your outrage then as well? :confusedshrug:

LA_Showtime
02-12-2011, 09:10 PM
1. Oh, you mean you don't like me accusing you of something you're not? Well, you play the game of accusing me, then I'll do the same. You want to keep it to just discussing basketball, I can do that to.

2. Again, what did Ms. James DO to deserve that? Forget about what Lebron's heard, what he's done, and all that. What did SHE do to be disrespected in that manner, in front of people?

3. See above. This isn't about James, which is what you can't grasp. It's about the fact that his mother shouldn't be involved because of his position as a pro athlete

See, this is what makes you a liar and why I don't have a problem just randomly saying things about you whether they're true or not. I've posted in ONE game the Lakers lost this year. Not that many that they lost last year either. Even when they were on that stretch of losing games I didn't post. The only one I posted in was the X-Mas game. None of the other Laker losses. So if you want to go with the caricature of Knoe Itawl, then I'll go with the caricature of you as a mindless Bryant worshipper. Fair is fair afterall.

1) I just caught this gem of a post. You implied I was a Kobe homer before I called you a Kobe hater, although I don't know why you're surprised since that's what your known for. You... a Kobe hater? Absolutely ludicrous!

2) Really? I think what LeBron did in Cleveland was worse. He told her to sit her ass down. I understand that fan was being a douche, but he hardly went over the top and LeBron should expect that treatment since he's a professional basketball player who also happens to be the NBA's public enemy number one.

3) Of course she shouldn't be involved. Anyone could have prevented this train wreck from escalating had they just come forth and denied the rumors. But no, everyone just ignored the media and here we are. I'm not saying she deserves it; what I'm saying is that this story is just a waste of space and they should be talking about more relevant happenings in the NBA.

Blue&Orange
02-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Lebron: I don

MaxFly
02-12-2011, 09:57 PM
This is out of line. Fans need to know what is allowable and what isn't. This is likely someone who themselves would take exception if someone said something disparaging about a loved one. Why would one think it's ok to say that to another human being, even if they are a basketball player?

So what you're saying is that stimulating local economies, contributing to charities and providing clean entertainment to families and children in the form of professional basketball is the equivalent of being a hooker and is a great evil in our society.

Why are you on an NBA forum, contributing to the depravity that you so obviously hate.

dazzer87
02-12-2011, 10:01 PM

Hi, LeBron !!!

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/28/albundygif.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3102)

DeronMillsap
02-12-2011, 10:13 PM

I agree with this guy, it's just a "Yo Mama" joke and it was related to a stupid rumor anyway. Nothing really serious, if his mother had an illness or disease and the joke was related to that then that would be a serious offense.

What Jazz fans did to Fisher and mocking his daughter is uncalled for.

kaiiu
02-12-2011, 10:16 PM
It's all good in the neighborhood.

Unless that neighborhood is Akron, and there's some crazy nappy-headed hoe named Gloria running around sucking every dick in sight.

Seriously, why do we blame LeBron for everything?:oldlol:

He never had a father figure to teach him morals, and his mother Gloria....well, you know.

:D

:roll:

Harrison_Barnes
02-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Its rude.. but still hilarious! :roll:

nashisbest
02-12-2011, 10:36 PM
nothing can be more insulting than that fan who was holding one eye when Fisher was shooting a FT or this dude with a life size cutout of Eva (in lingerie) when Tony was hitting FT

kaiiu
02-12-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm watching a lil flick rite now and I can't help but to think this how Delonte was longstrokn Gloria ole Florida Evans wit Lebron face head ass:lol

Harion
02-13-2011, 01:32 AM
:applause:
:lol you are one stupid mofo. you're applauding this statement not realizing this applies to your boyfriend Kobe too. dance Kobe, dance!

kentatm
02-13-2011, 01:41 AM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lebron-baby-cry.jpg

kaiiu
02-13-2011, 01:45 AM
lol at Delonte in the background, this must have benn when it all startedhttp://img.youtube.com/vi/uwTChX25Vkc/0.jpg

Ne 1
02-13-2011, 03:55 AM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lebron-baby-cry.jpg

:lol

Honestly though LeBron lost for letting some moron in the stands get to him. If some idiots only joy in life is talking about your mother than he's a loser. He paid his money to come heckle you. Why would anyone care what some loser said to them? Their words hold absolutely no weight but he reacted, which is exactly what that clown wanted. LeBron gave him exactly what he wanted when he should just ignored him.

Ne 1
02-13-2011, 04:10 AM
Here is what some people fail to realize.

First off, the only difference between an NBA game and a pickup game down at the park is the revenue it generates. Do you really think the NBA gives a flying fvck about the teams or players? Hell no, they just want to do what is profitable.

If they could make more money having women in the league, you better damn well believe that is what would happen

Secondly, LeBron needs to stop being so butthurt. It happened and it's true. Don't take it out on the fan, blame your whore of a mother. If my mom slept with one of my friends, I would hate both of them. Not just the
friend. And if someone brought it up, I sure as hell wouldn't defend her.

That is why going over to the fan and making it an issue wasn't the right thing to do. It only brought further attention to what the fan was saying and I doubt that's what LeBron wanted.

Now ESPN comments are littered with mentions of Delonte. :oldlol: @ the whole world knowing Delonte tore up Gloria's insides.

Also provided the comments are not hate speech (ie. racist, homophobic, etc) there's typically nothing wrong with heckling a player on a visiting team. Especially when it's the star of the team whose sole purpose for the night is to take a huge dump on your team.

shallehalle
02-13-2011, 04:58 AM
if it was a highschool game that fan would of been killed or seriously injured. during nba games all fans act as bad asses, because they know they are protected from nba players, except Ron Artest.

Sakkreth
02-13-2011, 05:32 AM
if it was a highschool game that fan would of been killed or seriously injured. during nba games all fans act as bad asses, because they know they are protected from nba players, except Ron Artest.

Yeah I wonder if that fan would be brave enough to tell that to Ron :oldlol:

A.R.T
02-13-2011, 12:38 PM

that's just ****ed up.

smh

SebasMiamiFan
02-13-2011, 12:41 PM
The biggest shame about this is all the fans in this forum who agree with the fan just to troll LeBron.

YouCallILose
02-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Every opposing team should start Delonte chants and heckle LeBron if it's just going to take his mind out of the game. If he isn't level headed enough to play through it, then he is too mentally weak to win a championship.

Bill Russell had no problem dominating when he was subject to racism from every team, including his own fans. And why is LeBron even upset about this? His mother is a grown ass woman and CHOSE to have sex with Delonte West. She wasn't raped, would you get mad if someone said is your mom going to have sex with your dad? Papa West :lol

Blue&Orange
02-13-2011, 12:51 PM
Every opposing team should start Delonte chants and heckle LeBron if it's just going to take his mind out of the game. If he isn't level headed enough to play through it, then he is too mentally weak to win a championship.

Bill Russell had no problem dominating when he was subject to racism from every team, including his own fans.
It's regular season, just wait for the playoffs, i'm pretty sure it will happen. If i knew it would help my team i would do it in a heart beat.

CanadaBBallFan
02-13-2011, 01:02 PM

Bill Russell had no problem dominating when he was subject to racism from every team, including his own fans. And why is LeBron even upset about this? His mother is a grown ass woman and CHOSE to have sex with Delonte West. She wasn't raped, would you get mad if someone said is your mom going to have sex with your dad? Papa West :lol

I swear all you Kobe lovers aren't even sports fans...more like soap opera watching, white knight *******...

YouCallILose
02-13-2011, 01:09 PM
I swear all you Kobe lovers aren't even sports fans...more like soap opera watching, white knight *******...

I'm not a Kobe fan and it's a game. If you as a fan can have an impact on the game without committing a crime, why the hell wouldn't you take advantage of this? Gloria West..er James decided to sleep with Delonte, it's not like she has downs syndrome. You people act like they're making fun of his mom's disability or crack addiction.

CanadaBBallFan
02-13-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm not a Kobe fan and it's a game. If you as a fan can have an impact on the game without committing a crime, why the hell wouldn't you take advantage of this? Gloria West..er James decided to sleep with Delonte, it's not like she has downs syndrome. You people act like they're making fun of his mom's disability or crack addiction.

You're very feminine in this thread...man up. :facepalm

YouCallILose
02-13-2011, 01:12 PM
You're very feminine in this thread...man up. :facepalm

because getting butthurt when someone makes a yo mama joke isn't being a *****

CanadaBBallFan
02-13-2011, 01:17 PM
because getting butthurt when someone makes a yo mama joke isn't being a *****

This wasn't a yo mama joke..a yo mama joke would be like your mama is so fat that...

kaiiu
02-13-2011, 01:19 PM
if im payin racks to sit in the front row of an NBA game, you betta fvckin believe im goin in on the ni99as in the game :lol

CanadaBBallFan
02-13-2011, 01:20 PM
if im payin racks to sit in the front row of an NBA game, you betta fvckin believe im goin in on the ni99as in the game :lol

YouCallILose
02-13-2011, 01:22 PM
This wasn't a yo mama joke..a yo mama joke would be like your mama is so fat that...

So let me get this straight, if you had an opportunity to get in the head of the opposing teams best player, when they're playing your team, and you knew that it could lead to your team winning, you wouldn't do it? what kind of ***** made are you?

insidehoops
02-13-2011, 01:22 PM
Players should be protected from verbal abuse that crosses the line. I'm with LeBron on this one.

kaiiu
02-13-2011, 01:23 PM
:oldlol: I swear I would doe and id bang wit Lebron if I had to wit his old Greg oden wit JJ Evan face head ass:roll: :lol my ni99a hairline fvcked up doe, his forehead touchin his backhead

dunksby
02-13-2011, 01:24 PM
So let me get this straight, if you had an opportunity to get in the head of the opposing teams best player, when they're playing your team, and you knew that it could lead to your team winning, you wouldn't do it? what kind of ***** made are you?
Making Lebron mad at your team will just result in him ripping your team a new one.

Eat Like A Bosh
02-13-2011, 01:24 PM
:oldlol: I swear I would doe and id bang wit Lebron if I had to wit his old Greg oden wit JJ Evan face head ass:roll: :lol my ni99a hairline fvcked up doe, his forehead touchin his backhead
That fan is just lucky that LeBron didn't pull a Ron Artest on him. I was never in LeBron's favor, he was never my fav player, but I have to say, I'm on his side on this one.

YouCallILose
02-13-2011, 01:25 PM
Let's see here

A) LeBron punches you, you just made 10+ million and he's now suspended for the season
B) You get in LeBron's head and his mind is no longer on the game, but a fan
C) LeBron ignores you so what you said means nothing

Yep, lose-lose obviously

What an idiot, how could he do this?

kaiiu
02-13-2011, 01:26 PM
That fan is just lucky that LeBron didn't pull a Ron Artest on him. I was never in LeBron's favor, he was never my fav player, but I have to say, I'm on his side on this one.
except Artest is a hood ni99a who would bang wit you while lebron is soft and prolly never had to fight in his life

YouCallILose
02-13-2011, 01:26 PM
Making Lebron mad at your team will just result in him ripping your team a new one.

if more FGA than points scored=tearing a new one, I'll live with it

dunksby
02-13-2011, 01:28 PM
if more FGA than points scored=tearing a new one, I'll live with it
Shit I forgot you dont even support any team just one player.

YouCallILose
02-13-2011, 01:37 PM
Shit I forgot you dont even support any team just one player.

lolwat

I'm definitely a Thunder fan and in case you haven't noticed, just about every fan of the Heat are player only and more specifically LeBron fans. I root for the Thunder, Durant is just my favorite player.

If the guy knew LeBron it would be entirely different, and in a standard social environment that type of behavior is in now way tolerable. But this isn't some normal setting. This is a freaking sporting event with 20,000 people in an arena. If you have a problem with this, then you should have a problem with chanting airball as a taunt after one occurs.

Da KO King
02-14-2011, 02:35 AM
Players should be protected from verbal abuse that crosses the line. I'm with LeBron on this one.
I don't care about protecting players from verbal abuse.

I want to stop protecting people that say sh*t they have no business saying. Dude would not say that to LeBron's face if they passed each other in the street. So don't let him be a b*tch and say it at a game and get away with it.

Stop letting b*tchness go unchecked. I'm all for another "Malice at the Palace" if it nips this bullsh*t in the bud.

If the guy knew LeBron it would be entirely different, and in a standard social environment that type of behavior is in now way tolerable. But this isn't some normal setting. This is a freaking sporting event...You admit you wouldn't dare say something along those lines outside the arena but want to say it in the arena?! You homie, are a b*tch.

Real men say the same thing to a guy's face in the street that they would saying sitting in Section 101 Row BB Seat 3.

PistonsFan#21
02-14-2011, 03:07 AM

So by your logic it would be fine to make fun of Carmelo's dead sister if your team plays the nuggets? or is that crossing the line? Is there even a line?

:confusedshrug:

thats why i think trash talk should only be related to the game.

JustinJDW
02-14-2011, 03:24 AM
*GASP* You mean a fan tried to get to a player by screaming insults at him and attempting to disrespect his family?

I never heard of such a thing. :rolleyes:

FultzNationRISE
04-28-2021, 12:49 AM
Wtf