PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about Young Sushi

Nick Young
02-13-2011, 04:37 PM
So Young Sushi missed out on the allstar game AGAIN this year but his case is greater than ever before. Right now if he plays this way for another season he is lock for second SG in the east behind D-Wade and if Wade gets hurt he's a lock to start, if Wall and Blatche werent such low percentage ballhogs NYC (Nick Young Cluch) would have even better numbers

not to mention he has the swagger and confidence that makes him a star in the chinese and international markets like Iceland who do most of the ASG voting.

What are your thoughts on LA's chosen son?

Theoo
02-13-2011, 04:42 PM
man u play all star calibar seson but you think a attitute will make you be an star to the nba you have an all star calibar game but not alll star calibar attitute to call a fan retairted you think you can to a all star game with that and be all star / superstar i dont tihnk so

Nick Young
02-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Nick Young has the attitude and mindset to be a super star it's what he's been waiting for his whole life who cares if he calls random fans retards if those random fans are ones who think winning Jump Ball Tips win basketball games.

alenleomessi
02-13-2011, 04:53 PM
NYC-Nick Young Clutch :roll: :roll:

Nick Young
02-13-2011, 04:54 PM
NYC-Nick Young Clutch :roll: :roll:
I take it you didn't watch his 43 point clutch scoring domination vs the kings on your 15 inch TV in Macedonia:facepalm

2LeTTeRS
02-13-2011, 05:25 PM
So out of 5 posts in this thread, 4 came from 1 guy talking to himself under 2 accounts. Stop making this same thread every 2 weeks.

Nick Young
02-13-2011, 05:26 PM
So out of 5 posts in this thread, 4 came from 1 guy talking to himself under 2 accounts. Stop making this same thread every 2 weeks.
lol u think im theo or alenmessi>?:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

The Choken One
02-13-2011, 05:27 PM
man u play all star calibar seson but you think a attitute will make you be an star to the nba you have an all star calibar game but not alll star calibar attitute to call a fan retairted you think you can to a all star game with that and be all star / superstar i dont tihnk so

WHAT?

I don't even...

Teanett
02-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Nick Young has the attitude and mindset to be a super star it's what he's been waiting for his whole life who cares if he calls random fans retards if those random fans are ones who think winning Jump Ball Tips win basketball games.

nick young is not a good jump ball tipper.
dwight howard is better.

alenleomessi
02-13-2011, 05:41 PM
I take it you didn't watch his 43 point clutch scoring domination vs the kings on your 15 inch TV in Macedonia:facepalm
:facepalm

Teanett
02-13-2011, 05:43 PM

he watched on a stream in an internet cafe.

Clippersfan86
02-13-2011, 05:44 PM
So Young Sushi missed out on the allstar game AGAIN this year but his case is greater than ever before. Right now if he plays this way for another season he is lock for second SG in the east behind D-Wade and if Wade gets hurt he's a lock to start, if Wall and Blatche werent such low percentage ballhogs NYC (Nick Young Cluch) would have even better numbers

not to mention he has the swagger and confidence that makes him a star in the chinese and international markets like Iceland who do most of the ASG voting.

What are your thoughts on LA's chosen son?

Meet Joe Johnson.

Nick Young
02-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Meet Joe Johnson.
did you not get the memo? SInce he got paid JJ has sucked

Clippersfan86
02-13-2011, 06:01 PM
did you not get the memo? SInce he got paid JJ has sucked

Did you get the memo that 20 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 5.4 apg on a solid efficiency rating is better than 17.3 ppg, 2.7 rpg and 1.2 agp on less efficiency? Nick Young will never be shit because he's a Black hole. He's a pure scorer who can't create for teammates. 1.2 assists for a starting 2 is like utter crap. That's actually worse than most PF's and C's in the league.

Nick Young
02-13-2011, 06:12 PM
NYC is a vintage 2 guard, it is a 2 job's to put the ball in the bucket, not create for his teammates. Also do you watch games, Young Sushi passes to Blatche and Javale, they his boys, all the time the problem is they suck and put up bricks or turn the ball over

scott0326
02-13-2011, 06:36 PM
NYC is a vintage 2 guard, it is a 2 job's to put the ball in the bucket, not create for his teammates. Also do you watch games, Young Sushi passes to Blatche and Javale, they his boys, all the time the problem is they suck and put up bricks or turn the ball over
Nick Young pass?? What games have you been watching?

scott0326
02-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Double post

FadeAwayJ13
02-13-2011, 06:58 PM

http://i.min.us/il9qrs.jpg

Teanett
02-13-2011, 07:01 PM
blatche is a dumb dude.
nick young is good.

nightprowler10
02-13-2011, 07:09 PM
http://i.min.us/il9qrs.jpg
Always makes me laugh.

jaydacris
02-13-2011, 07:50 PM
he has 18 points right now on 8-11 shootings
8:30 left in 2nd quarter

Fiasco
02-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Can someone tell me why his nickname is Young Sushi? Does he have a lot of fans in Japan? I'm honestly confused.

Nick Young
02-13-2011, 10:13 PM
he has 18 points right now on 8-11 shootings
8:30 left in 2nd quarter
omg he is en fuego:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

he's called young sushi because his game is still raw, like sushi

kabalcage
02-13-2011, 10:22 PM
I thought you were referring to Yi Jianlian, but he's not Japanese.

Why are you calling Nick Young, Young Sushi? I thought his nickname was Stinkbutt.

johnwalllover
02-13-2011, 10:24 PM
I thought you were referring to Yi Jianlian, but he's not Japanese.

Why are you calling Nick Young, Young Sushi? I thought his nickname was Stinkbutt.
your nickname is gay sushi, because your and smell like seamen

Nobler
02-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Jeez the players some people become fans of LOL its crazy!

Javat_90
02-13-2011, 10:29 PM
lol u think im theo or alenmessi>?:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

No.

Nobody thinks that, I know you want us to wonder who you are so you can say: im sergio muahahaha

I know thats something you wish very bad to happen, you love that type of attention.

Wow!! are u sergio????

There you have it.

christian1923
02-13-2011, 10:37 PM
Nick young is amazing in 2k lol and in real life but 2k wow! shoot a couple 3's with him and see wat i mean lol

Chapallaz
05-16-2011, 05:24 AM
No.

Nobody thinks that, I know you want us to wonder who you are so you can say: im sergio muahahaha

I know thats something you wish very bad to happen, you love that type of attention.

Wow!! are u sergio????

There you have it.
:oldlol:

Kellogs4toniee
05-16-2011, 11:58 AM

So Young Sushi missed out on the allstar game AGAIN this year but his case is greater than ever before.

Well clearly you don't watch enough NBA basketball then because to be an all-star caliber 2-guard in this league you have to do much MUCH more than just put the ball in the bucket.

Just stop with this stuff already, or else your going to create alot more Nick Young haters then fans.

blablabla
05-16-2011, 12:18 PM
i think nyc will put up 25-30 ppg next year you know
jordan crawford ain't got shit on him you know he can hold his gatorade nothin else too much swag you know
and he gotta make it clear you know wizards are his team you know they called themselves washington sushis you know cause young sushi is takin ova you know these ****** know hes money you know shootin 3s like toine you know
360 layup better than jordan you know i think sushis will win a ring next year you know he will make wade his b1tch you know
GOAT NYC you know:bowdown:

KingBeasley08
05-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Nick Young is a monster :applause:

but Bruinlove needs to come outta his retirement

JohnWall2
07-10-2011, 01:48 PM
wall n young mayneee