PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James "Blake Griffin more explosive than I ever was"

Clippersfan86
02-19-2011, 12:40 AM
Check this interview and you'll also notice he also slips and is about to say is a higher jumper too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ng7x8oAAs&feature=player_embedded

YAH trick YAH
02-19-2011, 12:57 AM
Considering he's twice the player Griffin is, I doubt saying he jumps higher would hurt his ego.

Clippersfan86
02-19-2011, 12:58 AM
Considering he's twice the player Griffin is, I doubt saying he jumps higher would hurt his ego.

Him being better than Blake has nothing to do with his big ego.. :facepalm .

kaiiu
02-19-2011, 12:59 AM
Blake is a rookie Brah

donald_trump
02-19-2011, 01:01 AM
i dont think at any point he wanted to say that blake jumped higher than him. didnt he already essentially say that by saying blakes more explosive than him?

anyway, its a whole bunch of posing and posturing by lebron. he doesnt actually think it either way.

Clippersfan86
02-19-2011, 01:01 AM
Blake is a rookie Brah

Can't blame him.. he's a Derrick Rose fan. You see how D Rose fans have been acting lately around here..

DuMa
02-19-2011, 01:02 AM

more people getting it wrong about lebron again. why does everyone assume him saying that has to do with his ego?

YAH trick YAH
02-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Feelings caught

Clippersfan86
02-19-2011, 01:05 AM
I deleted the ego part. I forget.. some people still view Lebron as a humble dude :roll: :roll:

kaiiu
02-19-2011, 01:06 AM
I deleted the ego part. I forget.. some people still view Lebron as a humble dude :roll: :roll:
:oldlol:

GOBB
02-19-2011, 01:07 AM
Blake more explosive than Lebron? When did Lebron suffer a season ending injury? 5mins ago?

Clippersfan86
02-19-2011, 01:08 AM
Blake more explosive than Lebron? When did Lebron suffer a season ending injury? 5mins ago?

Blake's come back more explosive and athletic than ever. Can't help it if he's part Cyborg bud!

GOBB
02-19-2011, 01:09 AM
Blake's come back more explosive and athletic than ever. Can't help it if he's part Cyborg bud!

That he did. I just dont agree with Lebrons comments.

Basketball Dirk
02-19-2011, 01:10 AM

ex

eliteballer
02-19-2011, 01:11 AM
No, he's not.

DuMa
02-19-2011, 01:16 AM
as for explosion, i always thought dwight had more explosive, jumping ability sense, than anyone i've seen in the last 5 years.

Basketball Dirk
02-19-2011, 01:17 AM
as for explosion, i always thought dwight had more explosive, jumping ability sense, than anyone i've seen in the last 5 years.

There's nobody in the league who gets up as fast as Blake Griffin. His legs are pogo sticks.

GOBB
02-19-2011, 01:19 AM
[QUOTE=Basketball Dirk]ex

The_LA_Blakers
02-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Blake's been practicing his bank shots. Imagine if he could mimic Tim Duncan's mastery of the backboard.

Blake also has the same foul line struggles Lebron did when he was younger.

And Blake is an underrated passer.

They seem to be really close in where they were their rookie years. However, I don't see Blake having the same overall skill LBJ has.

AfroSamurai
02-19-2011, 01:24 AM
I love watching Blake play. He is a superb dunker; he has the 'funk' like a young Shawn Kemp. He is better than Kemp; lets hope he gets a talented PG to play with like Kemp. He is more versatile away from the basket than Kemp. On top of that his body language is better than Vince. Blake is an artist. I don't think he can out dunk Vince for some reason not enough vert.:banana:

Basketball Dirk
Blake's been practicing his bank shots. Imagine if he could mimic Tim Duncan's mastery of the backboard.

Blake also has the same foul line struggles Lebron did when he was younger.

And Blake is an underrated passer.

They seem to be really close in where they were their rookie years. However, I don't see Blake having the same overall skill LBJ has.

His relatively short arms will always hinder him a bit. Especially at defense.

flipogb
more creative in the paint , but Bron wouldn't admit to that

eliteballer
02-19-2011, 01:27 AM

Never seemed to be a problem for Webber.

Basketball Dirk
02-19-2011, 01:29 AM
Never seemed to be a problem for Webber.

Chris Webber???

AfroSamurai
02-19-2011, 01:38 AM
Kemp footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlAuCLFqjmY

The NBA needs Blake. He is the return of Kemp!!!

knightfall88
02-19-2011, 01:44 AM

It won't hinder anybody who is willing to put in the effort to defend

jdm_dc_fan
02-19-2011, 02:32 AM
Can we agree that you just like to disagree?

Kingwillball
02-19-2011, 02:40 AM
Lebron is being Humble..More explosive than this years Lebron yeah but the first Few Yrs Lebrons explosive dunking compares very highly but Blake justs Dunks more often of course Lebron's gm is more well rounded.

stephanieg
02-19-2011, 02:53 AM
LeBron can barely get up anymore.

Lebron23
02-19-2011, 02:57 AM
LeBron can barely get up anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCYKfvHyTLo

Nash-tastic
02-19-2011, 03:01 AM
There's nobody in the league who gets up as fast as Blake Griffin. His legs are pogo sticks.
Gerald Wallace gets up pretty quick too

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
02-19-2011, 03:08 AM
This is like Albert Pujols saying Adam Dunn hits the ball farther than me. Who cares. Lebron is the better player.

Tarik One
02-19-2011, 03:52 AM
This is a case of Lebron being caught up in the moment and spitting out hyperbole.

Reminds me of Shaq referring to Kobe as "His Idol" after his dominating playoff performance again the Spurs years back.

I wouldn't feed to much into this.

Clippersfan86
02-19-2011, 03:59 AM
This is a case of Lebron being caught up in the moment and spitting out hyperbole.

Reminds me of Shaq referring to Kobe as "His Idol" after his dominating playoff performance again the Spurs years back.

I wouldn't feed to much into this.

2 months ago Lebron tweeted "Dang Blake Griffin most explosive player in the game" so I doubt this is hyperbole.. :facepalm

Tarik One
02-19-2011, 04:02 AM
2 months ago Lebron tweeted "Dang Blake Griffin most explosive player in the game" so I doubt this is hyperbole.. :facepalm

Um, Griffin has been in the hype machine since damn near the beginning of the season.

Clippersfan86
02-19-2011, 04:09 AM
Um, Griffin has been in the hype machine since damn near the beginning of the season.

Yea and he's surpassed the hype. He deserves it. Ask any player or coach and they've already said he's better than advertised. Don't hate man..

Tarik One
02-19-2011, 04:18 AM
Yea and he's surpassed the hype. He deserves it. Ask any player or coach and they've already said he's better than advertised. Don't hate man..

I never made any disparaging remarks about Griffin. You clearly missed the point. Truth is, Griffin is not on Lebron's level athletically regardless of what bubble gum opinions Lebron may spit out his mouth. He was just giving props to the man even though he went overboard with it.

Clippersfan86
02-19-2011, 04:21 AM
I never made any disparaging remarks about Griffin. You clearly missed the point. Truth is, Griffin is not on Lebron's level athletically regardless of what bubble gum opinions Lebron may spit out his mouth. He was just giving props to the man even though he went overboard with it.

LOL. Watch Blake play more dude. I've watched Cleveland since Lebron was drafted in 03.. including pretty much EVERY SINGLE one of their playoff games (I was rooting for Bron)... and Blake is more explosive than Lebron ever was. Not only that but he absolutely is on par with him athletically. Lebron has a couple inches extra vert... but Blake is WAY quicker off his feet and overall just about as athletic. Lebron's obviously a way better player but to suggest Blake isn't an athletic equal.. just tells me you have very limited viewing time of Blake Griffin this season.

Part of explosiveness is a lightning quick second leap... and even when matched up with Bron and other elite athletes his second jump makes them look slow. A couple players like Camby have said.. what's amazing is he jumps a second time for a tip or tip in dunk before the guy even lands who jumped with him pretty much.

Tarik One
02-19-2011, 04:42 AM
LOL. Watch Blake play more dude. I've watched Cleveland since Lebron was drafted in 03.. including pretty much EVERY SINGLE one of their playoff games (I was rooting for Bron)... and Blake is more explosive than Lebron ever was. Not only that but he absolutely is on par with him athletically. Lebron has a couple inches extra vert... but Blake is WAY quicker off his feet and overall just about as athletic. Lebron's obviously a way better player but to suggest Blake isn't an athletic equal.. just tells me you have very limited viewing time of Blake Griffin this season.

Part of explosiveness is a lightning quick second leap... and even when matched up with Bron and other elite athletes his second jump makes them look slow. A couple players like Camby have said.. what's amazing is he jumps a second time for a tip or tip in dunk before the guy even lands who jumped with him pretty much.

I've seen Blake play and not at as explosive as Lebron is. Secondly, explosiveness isn't solely defined by how high a player can JUMP over his defender.

You can try to justify his athletic Blake's athletic prowess over Lebron all you want, but in reality he doesn't compare. I could have posted more detailed, but i'm tired as fcuk

Lebron23
02-19-2011, 04:46 AM

This

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208084

Here are clips of a 21 yrs.old LeBron James. He finished 2nd in the MVP Voting.

Ne 1
02-19-2011, 05:15 AM
Not only is Griffin more explosive and a more exciting player, he will go does as the better player once both of their careers are done.

bluechox2
02-19-2011, 05:23 AM
blake takes more risks...

alenleomessi
02-19-2011, 05:33 AM
When Lebron said that Griffin is more explosive than him then why are u people arguing? :facepalm
Also Westbrook and McGee should get mentioned

Pacquiao
02-19-2011, 05:34 AM
I think Blake will not be a Quitter like James was.

NBASTATMAN
02-19-2011, 06:21 AM

He is way more explosive than Lebron.. Lebron is only a one leg jumper while Blake can jump with two legs and one leg.. And Blake Doesn't need that much of a running start.. Similar to Mj... Lebron needs a running start and is only great as a one legged jummper... Part of the reason why he likes to start around the three point line with his offensive moves... This year though Lebron has shown a nice midrange game that has actually made him SO much better of a player...

sh0wtime
02-19-2011, 06:33 AM
Blake Griffin gets up there of two legs more higher/explosive than Lebron ever could, but thats about it, Lebron is & has always been much more explosive all in all, explosiveness for me is just another word for athleticism, in which Lebron dominates considering he probably is the best athlete ive seen in NBA history, he has the best combination of speed, quickness, power, agility, size, vertical ever and NBA sure agrees (even though they gave Wilt the #1 rank):

NBA's top 10 athletes ever:

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/steve_aschburner/01/08/athletes/index.html

Blake Griffin i can guarantee will be on that list to.

ukplayer4
02-19-2011, 07:34 AM
what's amazing is he jumps a second time for a tip or tip in dunk before the guy even lands who jumped with him pretty much.

doesnt make any sense, you can jump quicker but you cant fall quicker unless you didnt jump as high

Soundwave
02-19-2011, 07:40 AM
Vince Carter circa 2000 > either Lebron or Griffin in terms of exploding towards/above the rim.

They're both good, but watching Carter in his early years was really something else.

moe94
02-19-2011, 07:51 AM
Did that article really say Barkley was not overly athletic? I'm astounded.

yhaanraads
02-19-2011, 07:56 AM
Where is his headband ?!:lol

Pointguard
02-19-2011, 01:45 PM
Lebron pretty much keeps his game simple. He will dunk hard and fast but rarely with a double pump or a cradle. While he doesn't get up as quick or as high as Blake does now (first or second jump) - Lebron does explode from 0 to 20 miles per hour noticably quicker than Blake Griffin does. Lebron's burst of speed and quickness is superior. While Blake's body to eye coordination is great for a Powerforward, Lebron definitely has him there as well. Mobility and agility, I'm giving that to Lebron too. I even give natural strength to Lebron cause I hear Blake works out like crazy. But Blake is close and definitely behind him in the league rank. Lebron is just crazy athletically.

allabouthawks
02-19-2011, 01:49 PM
i would say hes anymore just looks a bit more powerfull but :applause: to lebron saying someone is actually better at somthing then him

FKAri
02-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Vince Carter circa 2000 > either Lebron or Griffin in terms of exploding towards/above the rim.

They're both good, but watching Carter in his early years was really something else.

So beautiful..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ5oIbosOZg

All Net
02-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Griffin is a freak, it's nuts what he can do in the air.

GOBB
02-19-2011, 02:23 PM
Can we agree that you just like to disagree?

So I'm basically disagreeing with Bron for f*ck sake? Wth :oldlol:

What makes Bron, Bron is he is an athletic FREAK. Why do I have to believe Blake Griffin is more explosive than Lebron ever was given what I've seen him Bron? I mean til this day people find still photos, do stupid mathematic equations of how Bron gets WAIST HIGH above the rim. Yet I'm supposed to buy his thoughts on Blake Griffin? Get real my man.

GOBB
02-19-2011, 02:25 PM
When Lebron said that Griffin is more explosive than him then why are u people arguing? :facepalm

Because its not true.

Also Westbrook and McGee should get mentioned

For what? Thanks for introducing something irrelevant here. :applause:

All Net
02-19-2011, 02:25 PM
So I'm basically disagreeing with Bron for f*ck sake? Wth :oldlol:

What makes Bron, Bron is he is an athletic FREAK. Why do I have to believe Blake Griffin is more explosive than Lebron ever was given what I've seen him Bron? I mean til this day people find still photos, do stupid mathematic equations of how Bron gets WAIST HIGH above the rim. Yet I'm supposed to buy his thoughts on Blake Griffin? Get real my man.

Guessing you lost a bet GOBB? that avatar doesn't suit you :oldlol:

GOBB
02-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Guessing you lost a bet GOBB? that avatar doesn't suit you :oldlol:

Yeah, I kinda put my foot in my mouth. Made a bet with niko, month long avatar/usertitle/location bet. March cant get here fast enough. Avatar is terrible. :(

b0bab0i
02-19-2011, 02:49 PM
Lebron pretty much keeps his game simple. He will dunk hard and fast but rarely with a double pump or a cradle. While he doesn't get up as quick or as high as Blake does now (first or second jump) - Lebron does explode from 0 to 20 miles per hour noticably quicker than Blake Griffin does. Lebron's burst of speed and quickness is superior. While Blake's body to eye coordination is great for a Powerforward, Lebron definitely has him there as well. Mobility and agility, I'm giving that to Lebron too. I even give natural strength to Lebron cause I hear Blake works out like crazy. But Blake is close and definitely behind him in the league rank. Lebron is just crazy athletically.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
LOL wtfs. Every NBA player works out. If they didn't, they wouldn't be in the league playing games.

LA_Showtime
02-19-2011, 02:58 PM

Seriously? Compare LeBron's physique from his rookie season to today's and tell me he doesn't "work out like crazy.'

PP34Deuce
02-19-2011, 03:00 PM
its all PR machine...guy is very marketable now and cosigns... Blake Griffin and Justin Bieber have taken advantage of all the attention they are getting.

lol I imagine Kevin Durant will go hard in the all star game...hes stealin his thunder early.

Clippersfan86
02-19-2011, 03:51 PM
doesnt make any sense, you can jump quicker but you cant fall quicker unless you didnt jump as high

Yes it sounds like my basic physics are off huh? In all fairness it was very late when I wrote that. Blake's reaction time for the 2nd jump is superior. As well as like you said he DOES jump higher than pretty much anyone in the league besides maybe a handful of players. So he does come down after and gets back up for a tip in before most people even have a chance to react. He does this 1-2 times a game.

Clippersfan86
02-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Here's a great example of Blake's second jump..... NOBODY in the league besides maybe Gerald Wallace can touch this. Blake does this all the time except the follow is usually a tip in or layup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn-i24GxD_k

inclinerator
02-19-2011, 05:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vDiye9iv-w

Pointguard
02-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Seriously? Compare LeBron's physique from his rookie season to today's and tell me he doesn't "work out like crazy.'
Lebron came in a big boy. He was a teen. I seen a half hour special on Blake's routine in the mountains with goats and what not. Lebron's been around for a minute and I haven't heard anything ever on his work out routine - doesn't mean he doesn't have a rigorous one, I'm jus saying.

Ikill
02-19-2011, 06:41 PM
I believe that just because Lebrons a freak athlete doesn't mean he's the best a the everything. I would say Griffin is more explosive, quicker and has better body control Lebron is faster, jumps higher and stronger.

Pointguard
02-19-2011, 06:45 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
LOL wtfs. Every NBA player works out. If they didn't, they wouldn't be in the league playing games.

You really think they all workout the same way??? Wow.
You seriously think Durant and Dwight Howard workout the same way??? You can't see things with your eyes and then deduct with logical reasoning that muscle mass and training technique are responsible for different shapes? Its not like gym class in your elementrary school. I gurantee you not one power forward has the same regimen at the gym as a small forward does. Did you read what I wrote? And plenty of shooting guards do not do weights with their arms as bulk messes with their shot. And you are acting like you in the know. Grow up.

Clippersfan86
02-19-2011, 07:05 PM
Lebron came in a big boy. He was a teen. I seen a half hour special on Blake's routine in the mountains with goats and what not. Lebron's been around for a minute and I haven't heard anything ever on his work out routine - doesn't mean he doesn't have a rigorous one, I'm jus saying.

Well Lebron himself says he didn't touch weights till like last season. Like you said.. Blake's been doing freaking Navy Seal training for a couple years with top secret trainers. Blake said his second goal after NBA was to be a Navy Seal. He also said after carrying 60 pound weights up sand hills all day... running on a basketball court for 48 minutes is easy. I think these guys don't realize the energy the average NBA player let alone someone like Blake expends during a game..

Blake doesn't play like any other player in league history. Even great players and analysts have said they have NEVER seen a player work like Blake does all game long. He never takes a play off. Everything is high energy and hustle. Dude is pouring sweat in the first minute of a game usually. Point is... he needs to have extreme conditioning to be able to motor the way he does for a full game let alone an 82 game season (will be seen how he holds up). Even garbage players fighting for a spot on a roster don't battle like Blake for a full game. It's nuts.

Bandito
02-19-2011, 07:08 PM
Now Lebron stans are saying he doesn't practice? Please one of the reason he is that great is because he practice not only his body but his fundamentals as well. Or do you think he is that good by talent alone?

If it was like that players like Travis Outlaw can be considered stars. Or players like Kobe or Ray Allen are scrubs. N166a please...

LA_Showtime
02-19-2011, 08:03 PM

No, compared to LeBron's current physique rookie LeBron was a twig. He's huge now.

Pointguard
02-20-2011, 01:08 AM
Now Lebron stans are saying he doesn't practice? Please one of the reason he is that great is because he practice not only his body but his fundamentals as well. Or do you think he is that good by talent alone?

If it was like that players like Travis Outlaw can be considered stars. Or players like Kobe or Ray Allen are scrubs. N166a please...

LOL, guy, why did you quote me? Nothing I wrote is remotely close to what you are saying here. I never said anything whatsoever, not close, not suggesting or hinting that Lebron doesn't work out or that he is some super talent that appeared on court dribbling and shooting 3 pointers. I said, Blake works out like crazy and Clippersfan backed that up in his post. If you weren't such a stan and jumping like crazy to conclusions you would see that. Hey, its a full moon on Saturday nite, right.

Noob Saibot
02-20-2011, 01:17 AM
LeBron obivously scared to challenge.

Pointguard
02-20-2011, 01:22 AM
No, compared to LeBron's current physique rookie LeBron was a twig. He's huge now.

Wow, did you see him? Lebron was a bigger than most small forwards as a rookie 245 pounds in the draft camps - 5 pounds less than Griffin at the beginning of this year. He looked like a powerforward coming into the league. I don't even know if I should take you serious.

http://lebronjamescards.mycardsworth.com/featured-lebron-james-card/03-04-lebron-james-bowman-gold-rookie-card.php

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/sportsbusiness/news/story?id=1777522

Kingwillball
02-20-2011, 01:25 AM
Lebron Could have Done At least as good as Griffin in the contest which means he would of won if he was in it..

Clippersfan86
02-20-2011, 01:25 AM
LOL, guy, why did you quote me? Nothing I wrote is remotely close to what you are saying here. I never said anything whatsoever, not close, not suggesting or hinting that Lebron doesn't work out or that he is some super talent that appeared on court dribbling and shooting 3 pointers. I said, Blake works out like crazy and Clippersfan backed that up in his post. If you weren't such a stan and jumping like crazy to conclusions you would see that. Hey, its a full moon on Saturday nite, right.

LMAO. I think he's a fail and meant to quote me. :lol :lol

NuggetsFan
02-20-2011, 01:31 AM
Even garbage players fighting for a spot on a roster don't battle like Blake for a full game. It's nuts.

You seriously need to remove Blake's d*ick from your mouth. No doubt Blake's a very hard worker and play's with lots of energy and hustle but you seriously think you can say he works harder than everyone else? There's tons, yes TONS of players who hustle and work just as hard as Blake does out there but lack the natural talent\athletic ability.

As for the question I don't really have an huge issue with LeBron saying that. Could very well be true. From top to bottom LeBron's easily a better athlete tho. The leaping ability + speed LeBron has is insane for his frame.

LA_Showtime
02-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Wow, did you see him? Lebron was a bigger than most small forwards as a rookie 245 pounds in the draft camps - 5 pounds less than Griffin at the beginning of this year. He looked like a powerforward coming into the league. I don't even know if I should take you serious.

http://lebronjamescards.mycardsworth.com/featured-lebron-james-card/03-04-lebron-james-bowman-gold-rookie-card.php

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/sportsbusiness/news/story?id=1777522

Which is why I said you should compare him to LeBron's current physique. He's much bigger than he was his rookie year, which is why he's neither as quick nor as nimble as he was his first couple years in the league.

Pointguard
02-20-2011, 01:47 AM
Well Lebron himself says he didn't touch weights till like last season. Like you said.. Blake's been doing freaking Navy Seal training for a couple years with top secret trainers. Blake said his second goal after NBA was to be a Navy Seal. He also said after carrying 60 pound weights up sand hills all day... running on a basketball court for 48 minutes is easy. I think these guys don't realize the energy the average NBA player let alone someone like Blake expends during a game..

Blake doesn't play like any other player in league history. Even great players and analysts have said they have NEVER seen a player work like Blake does all game long. He never takes a play off. Everything is high energy and hustle. Dude is pouring sweat in the first minute of a game usually. Point is... he needs to have extreme conditioning to be able to motor the way he does for a full game let alone an 82 game season (will be seen how he holds up). Even garbage players fighting for a spot on a roster don't battle like Blake for a full game. It's nuts.

I agree with you. I think Blake Griffin could be a top 10 GOAT and said this earlier this year. I hope he has longevity and that the Clippers really try to win. I never seen a big man with his touch, hands, motor, creativity, activity, low post skills, aggression, intuition, handle, explosion, passing out of double teams and determination in a package as a rookie - he's like a taller Barkley. I don't know what to expect when he really knows the game. The game hasn't seen a great low post threat since Shaq. Blake has a chance to be a greatly skilled, explosive deep low post threat. We haven't seen that years but not with all the qualities and skills he has. But Clipperfan you already made this point about 10 post up.

A guy like Lebron can't work out much cause he will blow up to crazy proportions. Just as Kobe's shooting touch went down the drain when he buffed up, Lebron would be in the same boat. The buffed bicept muscle messes with your follow thru as it is it naturally contracts the extension.

Lebron23
02-20-2011, 01:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbAvd35-CRs

Bandito
02-20-2011, 01:55 AM
Dawg, if Lebron said he was more explosive just live with it. It doesn't mean he is more athletic just more explosive. Do you realize you are arguing by Lebron's decision to say he was the most explosive? Oh wait DECISION lawl:lol

LA_Showtime
02-20-2011, 01:55 AM

All that dunk shows me is that the guy who's arguing LeBron James isn't bulked up from his rookie season has no idea what he's talking about.

Pointguard
02-20-2011, 02:05 AM
All that dunk shows me is that the guy who's arguing LeBron James isn't bulked up from his rookie season has no idea what he's talking about.

LOL, Showtime you said he looks like a twig compared to his first year which is a crazy exaggeration but I let it sly being the full moon is out and all. The guy was about 7 pounds lighter than Blake as a rookie. It is concievable that he's gained ten pounds. But to hear you say it - he twenty pounds heavier than his rookie year and obviously heavier than Blake. You have no idea what you are talking about.

che guevara
02-20-2011, 02:16 AM
LOL, Showtime you said he looks like a twig compared to his first year which is a crazy exaggeration but I let it sly being the full moon is out and all. The guy was about 7 pounds lighter than Blake as a rookie. It is concievable that he's gained ten pounds. But to hear you say it - he twenty pounds heavier than his rookie year and obviously heavier than Blake. You have no idea what you are talking about.
20 is not a stretch at all. Look how much bigger he is now:

http://images.quizilla.com/N/nelly25/1059119795_mes_030626.jpg

http://www.thesportsjury.com/images/stories/Mark_Ferland/miami-heat-lebron-james-looks-referee-after-celtics-foul-boston.jpg

LA_Showtime
02-20-2011, 02:18 AM
And that's wearing black, which has a slimming effect. :lol

Dude, I did not LITERALLY mean he looked like a twig. You know full well what I meant. He clearly didn't look like a small branch that fell off a tree.