PDA

View Full Version : Dwight looking at Lakers in 2012 if he leaves

nevetslc88
02-20-2011, 03:54 AM
Dwight Howard says if he could play with anyone, he'd choose Kobe Bryant.

video evidence from LA Times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kji9Vpu2RA

http://i54.tinypic.com/eb5tmp.jpg

Brickz187
02-20-2011, 03:59 AM
Man, all this "I want to play for so and so team" needs to stop. These NBA players are getting soft now.

LA_Showtime
02-20-2011, 04:12 AM
http://lakers.ocregister.com/2011/02/19/dwight-howard-andrew-bynum-and-i-last-of-a-breed/49295/

In the article, Howard calls himself and Bynum the last breed of back to the basket centers. Thought that was interesting. I guess Bynum earned his respect the last time these two played.

comerb
02-20-2011, 04:14 AM
His dumb ass needs to go to OKC and win for the next decade. The Lakers don't have much steam left in those pipes.

chazzy
02-20-2011, 04:20 AM
http://lakers.ocregister.com/2011/02/19/dwight-howard-andrew-bynum-and-i-last-of-a-breed/49295/

In the article, Howard calls himself and Bynum the last breed of back to the basket centers. Thought that was interesting. I guess Bynum earned his respect the last time these two played.
I remember he said that during the 09 Finals too. They were actually supposed to workout together that offseason, said he could learn some low post moves from Bynum, and in turn give him a better workout regimen.. never happened though.

LA_Showtime
02-20-2011, 04:26 AM
I remember he said that during the 09 Finals too. They were actually supposed to workout together that offseason, said he could learn some low post moves from Bynum, and in turn give him a better workout regimen.. never happened though.

Wow; I've never heard that before. They don't seem like they'd get along. Bynum doesn't enjoy the spotlight while Dwight soaks it up. They'd both be 10x better if they could just add a little bit to each others games.

YouCallILose
02-20-2011, 04:34 AM
and how the hell are the lakers going to acquire dwight howard? i would LOVE to hear it

They will be 30 million over the cap that summer and Orlando would have absolutely NO REASON to trade him to los angeles. someone else would offer them more than LA could dream of offering and if dwight refused to go to that team, orlando could just re-sign him.

he's not going to los angeles, period. the lakers have no way to acquire dwight howard unless they're trading pau & bynum

ZGalifianakis
02-20-2011, 04:45 AM
Oden will be better than Howard in 2012 anyway

Clippersfan86
02-20-2011, 04:46 AM
http://schend.net/images/funny/do_not_want_dog.jpg

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 04:54 AM
:roll: Not even in his dreams could Oden be better than Howard.

poster
02-20-2011, 05:10 AM
god damn idiot

chazzy
02-20-2011, 05:13 AM
and how the hell are the lakers going to acquire dwight howard? i would LOVE to hear it

They will be 30 million over the cap that summer and Orlando would have absolutely NO REASON to trade him to los angeles. someone else would offer them more than LA could dream of offering and if dwight refused to go to that team, orlando could just re-sign him.

he's not going to los angeles, period. the lakers have no way to acquire dwight howard unless they're trading pau & bynum
You mad Dwight would rather live it up in LA than OKC?

playtetris
02-20-2011, 05:37 AM
wow, dude really wants to be shaq.

Ikill
02-20-2011, 10:40 AM
:roll: Not even in his dreams could Oden be better than Howard.
Well yes he could been if he never had the injuries he would of been the best center by now.

Ikill
02-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Hawks need to make so cap space to get Howard

heyhey
02-20-2011, 11:17 AM

lol is this a joke?

Bynum is a true back to the basket center. Dwight is karl malone without a jumpshot

crisoner
02-20-2011, 11:30 AM
lol is this a joke?

Bynum is a true back to the center. Dwight is karl malone without a jumpshot
Bynum q back up center in todays NBA? What ever u say buddy.

LA_Showtime
02-20-2011, 01:47 PM
lol is this a joke?

Bynum is a true back to the basket center. Dwight is karl malone without a jumpshot

What?

zORi
02-20-2011, 01:57 PM
LOL, didn't we just go over this like a month ago?

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-20-2011, 02:01 PM
LOL, didn't we just go over this like a month ago?
I think this was filmed yesterday.

also does anybody understand the last question presented to Dwight?

02-20-2011, 02:04 PM
Wow; I've never heard that before. They don't seem like they'd get along. Bynum doesn't enjoy the spotlight while Dwight soaks it up. They'd both be 10x better if they could just add a little bit to each others games.

They practiced together in past offseasons and are friends, I remember the announcers talking about in a few years ago

LA_Showtime
02-20-2011, 02:04 PM
They practiced together in past offseasons and are friends, I remember the announcers talking about in a few years ago

Cool, well Bynum needs to follow Howard around this summer and learn exactly what he does in the weight room.

G-Funk
02-20-2011, 02:17 PM
He's coming to L.A book it.

LA_Showtime
02-20-2011, 02:20 PM
He's coming to L.A book it.

it does seem inevitable. sad, really. if he actually does come here i'll totally understand why half the forum can't stand the lakers. :lol

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Well yes he could been if he never had the injuries he would of been the best center by now.
Oden always has and always will be a scrub. He never impressed me.

The only thing Oden will ever be remembered for, is ending Mutombo's career.

LA_Showtime
02-20-2011, 02:23 PM

oden would've been a hell of a player had he stayed healthy. go watch his summer league tape. he's not dominating by any means, but you can see the raw athleticism and power that few nba players possess.

Warriors fan
02-20-2011, 02:42 PM

:facepalm 11 9 and 2 blocks 61% fg in 23 minutes on one of the slowest paced teams

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 02:44 PM
oden would've been a hell of a player had he stayed healthy. go watch his summer league tape. he's not dominating by any means, but you can see the raw athleticism and power that few nba players possess.
Good role player, nothing more. He wouldn't be better than Bynum, at least if you take away Bynum's health problems too.

Ikill
02-20-2011, 03:53 PM
Good role player, nothing more. He wouldn't be better than Bynum, at least if you take away Bynum's health problems too.
Good role player? He's was already more than a role player in his second year Greg Oden is pretty much a bigger Dwight Howard with better offence and Defense, he's probably smarter than Dwight, Oden would of been a beast.

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 03:54 PM
Good role player? He's was already more than a role player in his second year Greg Oden is pretty much a bigger Dwight Howard with better offence and Defense, he's probably smarter than Dwight, Oden would of been a beast.
:roll: :roll:

Scoooter
02-20-2011, 03:55 PM
I talked to Dwight yesterday. He's going to the Knicks. Trust me. End the thread, I have spoken.

oldschool4ever
02-20-2011, 04:03 PM
stern will be blame if dwight sign with the lakers as a free agent. nba is rigged they will say.

GOBB
02-20-2011, 04:04 PM
He could come to the Sixers.

Hotlantadude81
02-20-2011, 04:09 PM
You mad Dwight would rather live it up in LA than OKC?

Kobe will be what? 35 or 36 by then?

Ikill
02-20-2011, 04:15 PM
:roll: :roll:
:lol Greg Oden a role player there was a reason he was the number one pick idiot

bleedinpurpleTwo
02-20-2011, 04:15 PM

Dwight can dictate where he goes. Orlando will have to call his bluff...or non-bluff. If he says, "trade me to the Lakers or I will sign with the Knicks for free..." etc etc.

However, I don't see Dwight pussing-out like Lebron and Bosh.

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
02-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Lakers don't have any cap space for 2012. Not sure how they would get Dwight.

Ikill
02-20-2011, 04:19 PM
Dwight can dictate where he goes. Orlando will have to call his bluff...or non-bluff. If he says, "trade me to the Lakers or I will sign with the Knicks for free..." etc etc.

I agree i think he'll stay in Orlando but i also think there is a good chance he'll go to Atlanta if they have the cap space to get him.

Hotlantadude81
02-20-2011, 04:21 PM
Must Keep La Winning!

Hotlantadude81
02-20-2011, 04:21 PM
I agree i think he'll stay in Orlando but i also think there is a good chance he'll go to Atlanta if they have the cap space to get him.

He will not be stupid enough to sign with those losers.

BoxOutBOXOUT
02-20-2011, 04:27 PM
LOL at all you wannabe-GMs acting like you know sh*t about the game. How the hell would you know how much cap space LA is going to have, who they're going to sign, or anything else?

Dwight coming to the Lakers is practically a given. It'll happen one way or another. We don't need cap-room-nerds like yourselves to try pointing out accounting inconsistencies.

We also don't need whiney fake Laker fans (:::cough::: Showtime :::cough:::) who offer up apologies and hold their head in shame that Jerry & Mitch actually work to improve the team and keep the image high. "We're so sorry guys. I can see why everyone hates us. We really don't want to take Dwight from you. It's not fair to the other teams." Really?! Grow a f*ckin' pair, Showtime.

creamanshrimp
02-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Imagine punching somebody so hard they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger your punch, the better the door. So their are like super stronger murderers that punch people into venetian doors and shit

bleedinpurpleTwo
02-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Lakers don't have any cap space for 2012. Not sure how they would get Dwight.

by Dwight forcing the trade and Orlando caving in (which is HIGHLY unlikely).

BallsOut
02-20-2011, 04:34 PM
All you idiots who are saying the Lakers won't have capspace to sign Dwight in 2012 need to fall back.

They have a team option on Bynum for 2012. They don't have to exercise it. They can be as low as 15 mill under the cap or 10 mill under if they don't commit to any further contracts. They can be even lower if they trade away expirers like Walton.

Ne 1
02-20-2011, 04:40 PM
Mikan, Wilt, Kareem, Shaq and now Dwight. :cheers:

We have been able to get every great center throughout NBA history. What makes y'all think we won't get Dwight?

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 04:40 PM
:lol Greg Oden a role player there was a reason he was the number one pick idiot
Because everybody lives up to that expectation. :rolleyes:.

Ikill
02-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Because everybody lives up to that expectation. :rolleyes:.
in the time he has played he's been very good, if Greg Oden even fills half of his full potential he'll be at least as good as Andrew Bogut.

nevetslc88
02-20-2011, 04:51 PM
All you idiots who are saying the Lakers won't have capspace to sign Dwight in 2012 need to fall back.

They have a team option on Bynum for 2012. They don't have to exercise it. They can be as low as 15 mill under the cap or 10 mill under if they don't commit to any further contracts. They can be even lower if they trade away expirers like Walton.

Lamar Odom's contract in 2012 is also a team option btw.

JustinJDW
02-20-2011, 04:59 PM
wow, dude really wants to be shaq.Haha, this.

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 04:59 PM
in the time he has played he's been very good, if Greg Oden even fills half of his full potential he'll be at least as good as Andrew Bogut.
No, not really. Oden would have been nothing more than a role player. Howard always shitted on him anyways.

Ikill
02-20-2011, 05:08 PM
No, not really. Oden would have been nothing more than a role player. Howard always shitted on him anyways.
11/9/2blocks in 23 minutes are role player numbers your an idiot if you can't see why Oden would of been great i doubt you even watched him play.

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 05:15 PM
11/9/2blocks in 23 minutes are role player numbers your an idiot if you can't see why Oden would of been great i doubt you even watched him play.
Great? :lol He would be nothing more than a role player. Bogut is his highest potential, he is done from there.

Ikill
02-20-2011, 05:19 PM
Great? :lol He would be nothing more than a role player. Bogut is his highest potential, he is done from there.
:facepalm He's already more than a role player if he gets healthy at worst he's Andrew Bogut and at best, he's the best center. Role player? Your a joke

GatorKid117
02-20-2011, 05:19 PM
Lakers will have 67 million tied up to 8 guys when Dwight hits FA including all player and team options. That alone is over the current cap at 57 million. Even if they decline Bynum and Odom's option, which would free up like 24 million, adding Dwight's most certain max salary would still put them well over the cap with only 7 guys on contract. This is assuming Artest and Fisher exercise their player options which I think they will. They will not get a better offer than their current deals. So although it would prove difficult, the Lakers could get it done. However, this isn't taking into account the following years.

Kobe and Gasol will make about 50 million combined the following year. Add in Howard, Blake and Artest and the Lakers are now in cap hell with like 80 million dollars already committed to only 5 players. They would have no financial flexibility and would be reduced to filling up their roster with vet min players. Gasol and Kobe will be old by this time and most certainly will need their rest. Quality bench players will be key. But with so much money already committed to the Big 3 signing quality players will be difficult.

Now all of this is speculation of course because we don't know what the CBA will bring but financially, Howard to the Lakers will prove to be very, very difficult. They imo would have to find someone to take Artest off their hands and probably Blake too. Still, with so much money committed to essentially 3 people, the Lakers depth would be horrible. They could only sign vet minimum guys until like 2014.

I'm no salary cap expert so I could have miscalculated something or forgotten something. But the point remains, I don't know how great of an option the Lakers would be for Dwight. Kobe's contract pretty much kills any financial flexibility the Lakers may have. The Clippers would be a much more viable option financially and more practical.

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 05:20 PM
:facepalm He's already more than a role player if he gets healthy at worst he's Andrew Bogut and at best, he's the best center. Role player? Your a joke
lol if you think Oden at his best would be better than Dwight. Not a chance in hell.

Ikill
02-20-2011, 05:21 PM
lol if you think Oden at his best would be better than Dwight. Not a chance in hell.
Oden is bigger, better scorer, better defender and smarter

Warriors fan
02-20-2011, 05:23 PM
I agree

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 05:35 PM
:roll: You got one right.

Bandito
02-20-2011, 05:43 PM
It would be amazing if the Lakers can put this off. But I prefer to see him in the Knicks next to Carmelo and Stoudamire. They would be the best frontcourt in the NBA right there IMO. The problem is will they have a good pg, which they will need because there is no way Billups is staying in NY.

gilalizard
02-20-2011, 05:49 PM
They should just take the top 60 players in the league, put 15 of them on 4 teams, 2 teams in each conference.

Scrap the other 26 teams. Play a full season. Then a conference finals. Then a finals to prove which team is the best in the "league".

That way we wouldn't have to put up with seeing star players "waste" their careers in small markets and on bad teams. Every great player is on a contender.

Bandito
02-20-2011, 06:12 PM
**** that! A franchise like the Cavaliers deserve to have great star winning championships for them like big franchises.

gts
02-20-2011, 06:27 PM

so much fail in this thread i don't know where to begin

it's clear you're just talking out your ass and never actually looked up the numbers...

the lakers with bynum on the books that summer are at 91 million, take his 16 mill off and that puts them at 75 mill or in todays current cap rate still over the luxuary cap and around 15 million over the cap

and that's with the cap rates we have today, if the cba gets a hard cap or they tighten their belts on the soft cap the numbers could even be further apart

Dripac
02-20-2011, 06:32 PM
:roll: You got one right.

Actually he is right.Oden has more potential than Dwight.He is bigger,not so great on offense but again more talented than Dwight,Dwight can work with Hakeem all summer but he will never be great like Shaq on offense.Oden handles double teams great,if you watch him you see that he is so talented that he could dominate the paint next 10 years but unluckily we don't have chance to see him play.Bynum is also more talented than Dwight on offense.Oden is also great on defense,he has such a great timing that he could lead the lead in blocks in many years,i think Howard isn't bettter blocker than Oden.To me Oden is amazingly talented big man,one in 10-15 years,he has great character,he is not arrogant but he doesn't have luck,and this terrible,just my opinion...

chris2010
02-20-2011, 06:35 PM
why dont we leave the 2012 summer chatter for at least the spring of 2012. We just finished 3-4 years of FA 2010 hype do we really have this boring of an nba season that we have to speculate where someone is going next year?

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 07:17 PM
Actually he is right.Oden has more potential than Dwight.He is bigger,not so great on offense but again more talented than Dwight,Dwight can work with Hakeem all summer but he will never be great like Shaq on offense.Oden handles double teams great,if you watch him you see that he is so talented that he could dominate the paint next 10 years but unluckily we don't have chance to see him play.Bynum is also more talented than Dwight on offense.Oden is also great on defense,he has such a great timing that he could lead the lead in blocks in many years,i think Howard isn't bettter blocker than Oden.To me Oden is amazingly talented big man,one in 10-15 years,he has great character,he is not arrogant but he doesn't have luck,and this terrible,just my opinion...
Nope.

Ikill
02-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Nope.
Your wrong just stop

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Your wrong just stop
Not really.

Ikill
02-20-2011, 07:23 PM
Not really.
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:

Warriors fan
02-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Not really.
:lol This idiot

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 07:24 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
Nice to know you understand, I'm right, and I'm a beast, and I'm better than you. :pimp:

Ikill
02-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Nice to know you understand, I'm right, and I'm a beast, and I'm better than you. :pimp:
Whatever you say

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 07:27 PM
Whatever you say
Yep, btw, I love how you agree with yourself in this thread, so sad. :oldlol: I saw you log off and then I saw Warriors fan post, and then I see Warriors fan log off and I see you post.

PATHETIC! :roll:

Bandito
02-20-2011, 07:29 PM
that could be coincidence dawg!

Ikill
02-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Yep, btw, I love how you agree with yourself in this thread, so sad. :oldlol: I saw you log off and then I saw Warriors fan post, and then I see Warriors fan log off and I see you post.

PATHETIC! :roll:
Getting insecure, cause no agrees with you?

BallsOut
02-20-2011, 07:32 PM
so much fail in this thread i don't know where to begin

it's clear you're just talking out your ass and never actually looked up the numbers...

the lakers with bynum on the books that summer are at 91 million, take his 16 mill off and that puts them at 75 mill or in todays current cap rate still over the luxuary cap and around 15 million over the cap

and that's with the cap rates we have today, if the cba gets a hard cap or they tighten their belts on the soft cap the numbers could even be further apart

Actually, it's pretty clear you're just talking out of your ass. Dwight becomes a free agent in the summer of 2012. The Lakers with Bynum would be at 67 million. Take off his 16.4 mill and that puts them at just above 50 mill. Take off Lamar's 8.2 mill and that puts them at just roughly 42 mill. If they get rid of Luke Walton's 6.1 mill expirer, that leaves them at 36 mill. Do your research next time before calling me out.

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Getting insecure, cause no agrees with you?
I am pretty sure more people would agree with me than with you. You really think Oden is better than Howard? The only person that agrees with you here, is your other gimmick account, which is pathetic. :oldlol:

EleganceD
02-20-2011, 07:42 PM
I never said he was i said he had more potential than Howard why don't you learn how to read. No agrees with you that all he would of been was a role player cause he's already proved he's more than that and it is clear you have never watched him play.
Pretty sure I am right, and you're an idiot.

Bandito
02-20-2011, 07:43 PM
Oden has a case of bad luck. He should get some medicine from Stoudamire and try to stay healthy...

Reverend Hoops
02-20-2011, 07:43 PM
No he is going (Home) to the Hawks.

D12-JJ-Horf-Smoove :applause:

YouCallILose
02-20-2011, 07:45 PM

lol no he won't. they would just trade him to whatever team they wanted during the season, dwight wont pull a lebron. if he leaves i'm sure he will make it known.

i would just love to hear how dwight howard is going to end up on the lakers.

Ikill
02-20-2011, 07:48 PM
No he is going (Home) to the Hawks.

D12-JJ-Horf-Smoove :applause:
thats what i'm saying

gts
02-20-2011, 08:07 PM
Actually, it's pretty clear you're just talking out of your ass. Dwight becomes a free agent in the summer of 2012. The Lakers with Bynum would be at 67 million. Take off his 16.4 mill and that puts them at just above 50 mill. Take off Lamar's 8.2 mill and that puts them at just roughly 42 mill. If they get rid of Luke Walton's 6.1 mill expirer, that leaves them at 36 mill. Do your research next time before calling me out.lord you're ignorant this is the summer of 2012 of the 2012-2013 season when howard is a free agent if he opts out..look at the thread title "2012 if he leaves" and stop looking at the year after... if he stays that last year it's because he signed an extension and is staying in orlando....

kobe $27,840,000
pau $19,000,000
Bynum $16,100,000
odom $8,200,000
artest $7,258,960
walton $5,800,000
blake $4,000,000
fisher $3,400,000 = 91,598,960
with cap holds on brown and barnes = $98,636,132

98,636,132 - 16,100,000 = 82,536,132

BoxOutBOXOUT
02-20-2011, 08:14 PM
If you dumba$$ cap-tards put the effort you do shooting down Laker trade scenarios into math class at school you'd be Harvard graduates and not welfare monkeys sucking on the government teet. Puh-thetic.

amfirst
02-20-2011, 11:13 PM
There is a reason why people want to play in LA or New York. And if I had to choose between the two. LA has the better team. So simple :lol

chips93
02-20-2011, 11:23 PM
lol no he won't. they would just trade him to whatever team they wanted during the season, dwight wont pull a lebron. if he leaves i'm sure he will make it known.

i would just love to hear how dwight howard is going to end up on the lakers.

this thread has gone 7 pages without one, so i doubt it exists, still doesnt stop people spreading these dumb rumors

dwight said kobe is a great basketball player, every other player in the league would say the same, it means absolutely nothing

creamanshrimp
02-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Imagine punching somebody so hard they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger your punch, the better the door. So their are like super stronger murderers that punch people into venetian doors and shit

Jakeh008
02-20-2011, 11:49 PM
If lakers fail to win a title this year they will trade Bynum and Gasol for Howard and Nelson. Then sign a PF.

Nelson
Kobe
Artest
Lamar
Howard

Eat Like A Bosh
02-21-2011, 12:41 AM
Very possible! There is a history of this!

Mr. I'm So Rad
02-21-2011, 01:15 AM
Kobe will be what? 35 or 36 by then?

He will be 34 at the beginning of the 2012-2013 season....

BTW 34 Year Old Kobe Bryant still >>>>>> 90% of the league

The Iron Fist
02-21-2011, 01:17 AM
His dumb ass needs to go to OKC and win for the next decade. The Lakers don't have much steam left in those pipes.

This is always said about the Lakers.

Do you know what happens though?

They keep getting back to the finals, and then win it all.

BoxOutBOXOUT
02-21-2011, 01:43 AM

Even if the entire current Lakers squad retired, how long would it take them to sign top talent and be competitive again? The same can't be said for other teams.

NBASTATMAN
02-21-2011, 03:01 AM
Another big to carry the Lakers to promise land.. :banghead:

Wade is such an idiot.. He should have ran to Orlando.. They would have had a much better chance at winning.. Or even Bron to Orlando.. But they both chose each other and .5... LOL.. Pippen is bad..

nevetslc88
02-21-2011, 07:49 AM
SHowardCooper Scott Howard-Cooper
Red alert, Orlando. Red alert. Kobe suggested realtors for Dwight Howard. "He's a good buddy and I'll help him whenever I can."

http://twitter.com/SHowardCooper/status/39555000355135488

2nd tweet:

SHowardCooper Scott Howard-Cooper
Kobe only did it out of the goodness of his heart, of course. No other motivation. BTW, Howard, not Kobe, first mentioned it to reporters.

nevetslc88
02-21-2011, 06:40 PM
Kobe working on Howard to L.A.?

Impending 2012 free agent Dwight Howard explains how Kobe teased him all weekend about finding him a realtor in L.A.

video: http://sports.yahoo.com/video/playe...68#nba/24258868

rodman91
02-21-2011, 07:07 PM
I wouldn't surprise if "wannabeshaq" continues imitating real Superman with going LA.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_INt7toLxbLo/TFimyHgslVI/AAAAAAAAAn0/R27VstCiK0s/s1600/shaq-superman.jpg

Kobe imitated Jordan..Artest imitated Rodman..Howard imitates Shaq.. it feels like watching crappy remakes of orginal movies

STATFresh6
02-21-2011, 08:09 PM
If Dwight leaves Orlando for any team, it would be the Lakers. I can't see him leaving for any other team. It is basically LA or Orlando.

cody1889
02-21-2011, 08:40 PM
I think he should go somewhere else rather than Lakers. I like the OKC idea but would like to see him with the heat ;)

LA_Showtime
02-21-2011, 09:23 PM
It seems like the younger generation of NBA players either adore Kobe or absolutely hate him.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-21-2011, 09:29 PM
I wouldn't surprise if "wannabeshaq" continues imitating real Superman with going LA.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_INt7toLxbLo/TFimyHgslVI/AAAAAAAAAn0/R27VstCiK0s/s1600/shaq-superman.jpg

Kobe imitated Jordan..Artest imitated Rodman..Howard imitates Shaq.. it feels like watching crappy remakes of orginal movies
you seem butt hurt because your team will never win a championship again? :cry: :cry: :cry: glory days are over holmes, time to move on..

az00m
02-21-2011, 10:58 PM

Shaq leaves lakers suck
Kobe cries and wants to go to chicago
Later they get a good big man
Kobe rejoices and makes it too the finals only too lose once more.
He wins in 09
He wins in 2010 with Ron artest being the hero