PDA

View Full Version : It's scary but

Harion
02-25-2011, 02:42 AM
on a game when Bosh plays his worst, and Miller and Haslem missing and the Bulls having their COMPLETE roster, all the Bulls could get from this was a 3 pt win. at home :confusedshrug: idk about you, but if I'm the Bulls, I would not want to face the Heat in the playoffs. Bosh certainly isn't going to play as bad as this every game. and Wade will learn Lebron does not need help guarding Rose.

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 02:44 AM
on a game when Bosh plays his worst, and Miller and Haslem missing and the Bulls having their COMPLETE roster, all the Bulls could get from this was a 3 pt win. at home :confusedshrug: idk about you, but if I'm the Bulls, I would not want to face the Heat in the playoffs. Bosh certainly isn't going to play as bad as this every game. and Wade will learn Lebron does not need help guarding Rose.
Not afraid of the Heat :lol

To be honest Miami better hope that somehow the playoff seeding works like it's opposite day so they can feast on teams like the Cavs, Kings, and Timberwolves. 'Cause they sure as hell can't handle +.500 teams.

strike first
02-25-2011, 02:46 AM
its actually really not that scary at all

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 02:46 AM
But whatever way you gotta spin it to feel good going to bed.

dwluv3333
02-25-2011, 02:47 AM
Today was not a full Bulls team. Joakim Noah is nowhere near where he should be.

hkfosho

And i'll throw this at you:

on a game where rose has one of his off-nights offense-wise shooting at 37%, the bull's can still manage to win. Not to mention that the team isn't completely gelled yet as this is Noah's second game from a 30 game absense. AND on top of this, the Bull's played a long game the previous night against the raptors, so they were obviously in disadvantage against a well-rested miami team.

Heat007

And the Heat won't only get 2 points from their bench every game in the playoffs as they had tonight. The Heat are the best outside shooting team in the league and only hit one three tonight... that won't happen every game in the playoffs either.

Jones, House and Miller have been rockin from downtown this season.

Chalmers is a very good defender so I'm not surprised with how well he guarded Rose. Haslem is a very important player for Miami as is Miller when he's on and they were missing tonight.

Next week the Heat will beat the Bulls by 10 in Miami. The Bulls are a very average road team.

If they meet in the playoffs The Heat take the Bulls in 6.

Hammertime
on a game when Bosh plays his worst, and Miller and Haslem missing and the Bulls having their COMPLETE roster, all the Bulls could get from this was a 3 pt win. at home

Geez, all they did was win. By three points. At home. As if 20 point wins count for more or they could choose where they played.

I suppose that the Bulls should've won tonight's game by 20 and somehow managed to make it an away game for it to be impressive.

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 02:48 AM
And the Heat won't only get 2 points from their bench every game in the playoffs as they had tonight. The Heat are the best outside shooting team in the league and only hit one three tonight... that won't happen every game in the playoffs either.

Jones, House and Miller have been rockin from downtown this season.

The Heat take the Bulls in 6.
And I'm sure Korver will miss 5 open 3s next time too.
:roll:

I think Mike Miller got his inner ear infection from listening to all this bullshit :lol

1rkrage
02-25-2011, 02:49 AM
and the excuses continue :oldlol:

Stuckey
02-25-2011, 02:50 AM
i agree with OP

the only thing stopping Lebron and Wade is their own effort

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 02:51 AM
The UC didn't even have the purple Gatorade Bosh likes. Come on guys. How is he supposed to play?

TinselTime12
You're right, Bosh isn't going to shoot 1-18 every time. But LeBron and Wade aren't going to score 29 and 34 every time either. And they aren't going to shoot at a decently efficient rate either. Don't act like you can only add in this situation, because you can lose a lot too. Maybe in the next game, Bosh goes off, but LeBron and Wade take the night off. or maybe Mike Miller and James Jones are the only players that show up. Anything can happen.

The Bulls won the game. Plain and simple.

Harion
Geez, all they did was win. By three points. At home. As if 20 point wins count for more or they could choose where they played.

I suppose that the Bulls should've won tonight's game by 20 and somehow managed to make it an away game for it to be impressive.
they're 20-4 at home. they're supposed to win there. but they almost lost if not for Deng's 3. on a night when Bosh went for 1-18. you feeling me? they are not beating Miami on a 7 game series. without HCA i might add. so all these claims of Bulls will win ECF is just :confusedshrug: over hyping. on the road, Bulls are just a normal team.

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 02:54 AM
they're 20-4 at home. they're supposed to win there. but they almost lost if not for Deng's 3. on a night when Bosh went for 1-18. you feeling me? they are not beating Miami on a 7 game series. without HCA i might add. so all these claims of Bulls will win ECF is just :confusedshrug: over hyping. on the road, Bulls are just a normal team.
And Rose isn't always going to have a poor shooting night. Korver isn't always going to blow open 3s. Noah isn't always going to be limited on minutes. Taj isn't always going to blow two wide open dunks. Brewer won'----

Wait, it's basketball. All that matters are W/Ls.

Chicago 2-0 against the Heat.

Bulls>Heat.

Gundress
02-25-2011, 02:54 AM
No. It's not scary.

I think you should be scary of the Celtics because the heat haven't beat them yet.

Anyway. The Heat have the worst plays for last plays. They made the stupid draw up plays for LeBron. 14 secs left and LeBron shoot like 2 sec left and that was plays for LeBron?:facepalm :facepalm

But I am very glad the Bulls won and the Bulls are dangerous team.

By the way, F*CK MIAMI HEAT!

Rose
02-25-2011, 02:55 AM
-writes down these excuses and files them away for a later date where the Heat actually win something, then :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: because that day will never happen.-

DeronMillsap
02-25-2011, 02:56 AM
7 FGs from the non-Big 3. Yeah, they are scary!!!!

Wade and LeBron got most of their numbers in the first half, once the Bulls defense got tighter, they scored 14 in the 3rd and 22 in the 4th as a team. Nobody off the bench helped out when they and Bosh were struggling.

It's gonna be a 3 man team for the playoffs. Two man team if one of them is having an off night.
Yeah, teams should be scared off a two men and half team.

knightfall88
02-25-2011, 02:59 AM
Every Heat game it's the same. "This and that played really bad yet we only lost by this much points"

TinselTime12
02-25-2011, 02:59 AM
Let me ask you Heat fans something. When the Bulls won against Miami the first time, which was also a close game. Did you guys say, "oh we didn't have LeBron and Bosh got hurt and left the game, we'll kill them next time if they are all playing." Did you guys say that? I'm sure you did, and it turns out you were wrong, because Chicago won again, despite this time, the entire Miami big three played.

First excuse, Bosh got hurt and left the game, and LeBron didn't play
Current excuse, Mike Miller didn't play and Udonis Haslem didn't play (despite missing most of the regular season).
Next excuse will be because Joel Anthony didn't play, right?

Harion
02-25-2011, 03:00 AM
Wait, it's basketball. All that matters are W/Ls.
sigh. i guess you're right. but let's add in HCA to that. so let's see.
Miami 42-16. Chicago 39-17. they meet in the playoffs, Miami will have HCA. Miami's a very good team in the road. Good road teams always beat bad road teams in the playoffs. so... :confusedshrug:

Rose
02-25-2011, 03:00 AM
7 FGs from the non-Big 3. Yeah, they are scary!!!!

Wade and LeBron got most of their numbers in the first half, once the Bulls defense got tighter, they scored 14 in the 3rd and 22 in the 4th as a team. Nobody off the bench helped out when they and Bosh were struggling.

It's gonna be a 3 man team for the playoffs. Two man team if one of them is having an off night.
Yeah, teams should be scared off a two men and half team.
:lol

Harion
02-25-2011, 03:02 AM
By the way, F*CK MIAMI HEAT!
fvck you too. no. fvck your avatar. i'd really love that.

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 03:03 AM
Miami 42-16. Chicago 39-17. they meet in the playoffs, Miami will have HCA. Miami's a very good team in the road. Good road teams always beat bad road teams in the playoffs. so... :confusedshrug:
Seasons not over yet so let's just see how the seeding ends up.

Harion
02-25-2011, 03:07 AM
Seasons not over yet so let's just see how the seeding ends up.
so you're praying Bulls get seeded higher than Miami? :lol afraid they can't beat the Heat without HCA? :lol

DeronMillsap
02-25-2011, 03:08 AM
What about the records against top teams? HCA teams are SAS, LAL, DAL, OKC, BOS, MIA, CHI, ORL.

Chicago is 8-5 against HCA teams while Miami is 3-8.

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 03:10 AM
so you're praying Bulls get seeded higher than Miami? :lol afraid they can't beat the Heat without HCA? :lol
I'm positive the Bulls can beat the Heat with or without HCA. But you presuming the Heat will seed higher than the Bulls is a little arrogant considering Miami has a losing record against good teams.

hkfosho
02-25-2011, 03:32 AM
I'm positive the Bulls can beat the Heat with or without HCA. But you presuming the Heat will seed higher than the Bulls is a little arrogant considering Miami has a losing record against good teams.

1-7 against .600 + teams. Fvcking atrocious

Harion
02-25-2011, 04:09 AM
i think most will agree Bulls will not overtake Miami in the standings. here's both teams upcoming schedule, see if you favor Bulls overtaking Miami's wins.

Miami - Was, NY*, Orl(L), SA(L), Chi(L), Por*, LA(L), Mem*, SA(L), OKC(L), Atl*, Den*, Det, Phi, Hou, Cle, Was, Min, NJ, Mil, Cha, Bos, Atl*, Tor

We'll give Miami losses vs over .600 teams (Orl, SA, Chi, LA, OKC) and give them wins over everybody else. they're 42-16 now. so that means 6 losses the rest of the season putting them at 60-22. that's the best scenario. the worst scenario is they get beat even by over .500 teams (Atl, NY, Den, Por, Mem). let's agree for agreement's sake that .400 teams will not be beating Miami. so add 6 more losses and take away 6 wins. they finish 54-28.

now let's look at the Bulls. they're playing .500 ball on the road. so we'll give them wins on half of their road games. we'll also give them wins on teams below .500.

road games - Mil, Was, Atl(L), Orl (L), Mia (L), Cha, NJ, Ind, Atl(L), Mil, Min, Det, Cle, Orl(L), NY(L)
home games - NO, Atl, Utah, Was, Sac, Mem, Phi, Tor, Pho, Bos(L), Nets

and this is the best case scenario for them, they only get 7 losses the rest of the way. they're at 39-17 so this puts them at 58-24. the worse scenario is they still lose more on the road vs teams with winning records at home (NY, Phi, Cha, Mil) add 3 more losses and take away 3 wins. 55-27

but Miami is 21-5 at home. their only 5 losses coming from Utah (Millsap win), Bos, Indiana, Dal, and Atl. these are their home games the rest of the season: Was, NY, Orl(L), Chi(L), Por, LA(L), Mem, SA(L), OKC(L), Den, Phi, Hou, Mil, Cha, Bos(L)
road - Was, SA(L), Atl, Det, Cle, Min, NJ, Atl, Tor

if i'm the oddsmaker, i'll only give them losses vs .600 teams at home (Orl, Chi, LA, SA, OKC, Bos) And I'm iffy about giving Orl and LA wins considering how they'v played badly against Miami this season. even OKC is doubtful to win in Miami. so at best 4 losses. 62-20

head to head match, here's how they fare

Miami 21-5 home 21-11 road
Chicago 26-4 home 13-13 road

assuming both team defend their home courts, Miami wins with HCA. even without HCA, i give Miami the edge in winning on the road.

griffmoney1784
02-25-2011, 04:35 AM
OP fails because wade and lebron both had great enough games to make up for all the other short comings

no way do they combined for 60 on 55-60% fg's in any playoff game

Harion
02-25-2011, 04:39 AM
griffmoney you worthless nvthugging Kobe fantard, why are you in this thread? Kobe is nowhere mentioned in here. FYI, the Heat win when they get BALANCED scoring from their big 3. when one of the big 3 is missing, they usually lose. we do not need big games from 1 or only 2. we need average game from all 3.

wally_world
02-25-2011, 04:47 AM
its actually really not that scary at all

this :lol

iamgine
02-25-2011, 04:50 AM
It's not scary but Heat certainly would have won if Bosh played like his usual self.

LilEddyCurry
02-25-2011, 07:29 AM
Today was not a full Bulls team. Joakim Noah is nowhere near where he should be.
Over rating him much?

ILLsmak
02-25-2011, 07:31 AM
Proof that Bosh is gonna fold down the stretch. What big man goes 1-18. Isn't that some sort of a record?

-Smak

Lebron23
02-25-2011, 07:34 AM
Knicks are 2-0 againts the Bulls this season. I predict a Knicks vs. Heat series in the 2nd round.

Nash
02-25-2011, 07:54 AM
I wouldn't worry about a team that has both Lebron James and Dwyane Wade.

All Net
02-25-2011, 08:00 AM
Miami need all their pieces healthy to win and their 4th and 5th best players were out. They can't beat top teams without those key guys. Who they add via buyouts could make them scary though

The_LA_Blakers
02-25-2011, 10:41 AM

The heat had a worse handicap than the Bulls tonight.

No Miller.
No Haslem.
2 points from the bench
One 3 all game (a huge part of their offense)
Eric Spoelstra refused to put in Z
Bosh has the worse shooting night in the NBA since the early 70's

And they lose by 3.

Bulls fans should be scared, because they were at full strength. Yeah, Noah was tired, so what, I go to work tired all of the time.

Heat over Bulls in 6 in the playoffs.

And the Heat and Bosh will point to this game as their motivation.

Sorry Chicago, Jordan's retired, and it's not ever happening again.

rodman91
02-25-2011, 11:20 AM
We won..they lost.You think what ifs,we cheer for victory.:cheers: :lol

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 11:20 AM
The heat had a worse handicapp than the Bulls tonight.

No Miller.
No Haslem.
2 points from the bench
One 3 all game (a huge part of their offense)
Eric Spoelstra refused to put in Z
Bosh has the worse shooting night in the NBA since the early 70's

And they lose by 3.

Bulls fans should be scared, because they were at full strength. Yeah, Noah was tired, so what, I go to work tired all of the time.

Heat over Bulls in 6 in the playoffs.

And the Heat and Bosh will point to this game as their motivation.

Sorry Chicago, Jordan's retired, and it's not ever happening again.
I don't think you understand what "Handicap" means. The bolded text isn't a handicap. It means they played like shit. And that's what they normally do against good teams.

:banana: 2-0 against the Heat, baby!:banana:

The_LA_Blakers
02-25-2011, 11:27 AM
I don't think you understand what "Handicap" means. The bolded text isn't a handicap. It means they played like shit. And that's what they normally do against good teams.

Handicap: any disadvantage that makes success more difficult

Yes i do -- it means the bench was handicapped by the 2 best bench players being out.

Players can't control who's hurt.

It also means their coach handicapped them by not going to someone else because Bosh was having a horrible night.

Players can't control who comes in and out of the game.

One 3 all game. That's way out of the norm for them. It's a handicap because first it's an anomaly, and second because Miller couldn't play and Spoelstra kept Jones out for some stupid reason. I guess he wanted Bosh force fed the ball.

Bosh's shooting. Okay, you say they "always do this." This was the worst shooting night in the NBA for a player in almost 40 years. No one "always" does this, and certainly not Bosh.

Lebron and Wade did what they always do, and no one else did a single thing. It was a horrible night for Miami on the road against last year's #1 rebounding team that added Boozer.

If I were a Bulls fan I'd be scared - a close win against an injured Miami team on an off night. The first game wasn't much different.

All Net
02-25-2011, 11:28 AM

:banana: 2-0 against the Heat, baby!:banana:
Miami can't beat good teams unless they are healthy both losses Miami were missing key guys. The cast is not good enough to beat top teams without their best two players outside the big 3

ashbelly
02-25-2011, 11:28 AM
why did bosh show up to the game yesterday ? :facepalm :facepalm He should've stayed in miami with mike miller. he did nothing :facepalm ..

bluechox2
02-25-2011, 11:33 AM
knicks 3-2 vs bulls&heat
bulls 2-2 vs knicks&heat
heat 2-3 vs knicks&bulls

advantage knicks

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Handicap: any disadvantage that makes success more difficult

Yes i do -- it means the bench was handicapped by the 2 best bench players being out.

Players can't control who's hurt.

It also means their coach handicapped them by not going to someone else because Bosh was having a horrible night.

Players can't control who comes in and out of the game.

One 3 all game. That's way out of the norm for them. It's a handicap because first it's an anomaly, and second because Miller couldn't play and Spoelstra kept Jones out for some stupid reason. I guess he wanted Bosh force fed the ball.

Bosh's shooting. Okay, you say they "always do this." This was the worst shooting night in the NBA for a player in almost 40 years. No one "always" does this, and certainly not Bosh.
A legit handicap is missing key players. A legit handicap is getting injured during the game. A legit handicap are the refs taking over for the other team.

Shooting like shit, bad coaching, and your bench sucking are not handicaps. Those are signs of a bad team.

And I said "they always do this" in reference to losing to GOOD TEAMS. Not "always shooting 1-18". If you're going to cherrypick how you read a comment you could do it and make yourself sound more intelligent, you know.

Alamo
02-25-2011, 11:36 AM
The Heat certainly do have a lot of excuses. If the only way they can win is if all of their players are in perfect shape... that isn't very scary at all. They're good against average teams, but until they beat teams like Dallas(0-2), Chicago(0-2), and Boston(0-3) they won't impress me.

I wonder what the new excuse will be once the playoffs come and Lebron chokes again. They should worry about the first round before thinking about beating the Bulls or Celtics.

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 11:38 AM
The Heat certainly do have a lot of excuses. If the only way they can win is if all of their players are in perfect shape... that isn't very scary at all. They're good against average teams, but until they beat teams like Dallas(0-2), Chicago(0-2), and Boston(0-3) they won't impress me.

I wonder what the new excuse will be once they playoffs come and Lebron chokes again. They should worry about the first round before thinking about beating the Bulls or Celtics.
:applause:

First loss "Well, Bosh got hurt and then LBJ didn't play."
Second loss "Well, Bosh played like shit. Uh, Haslems still out.. So..."

if the only way the Heat can ever win a "tough game" is by having 100% of their roster 100% healthy = nothing scary.

The_LA_Blakers
02-25-2011, 11:44 AM
A legit handicap is missing key players. A legit handicap is getting injured during the game. A legit handicap are the refs taking over for the other team.

Shooting like shit, bad coaching, and your bench sucking are not handicaps. Those are signs of a bad team.

And I said "they always do this" in reference to losing to GOOD TEAMS. Not "always shooting 1-18". If you're going to cherrypick how you read a comment you could do it and make yourself sound more intelligent, you know.

Dude you just clowned yourself! :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

You said a legit handicap is missing key players!

Mike Miller:

F Mike Miller (dizziness) missed his third consecutive game. He has spent the last week battling dizziness after taking a series of hard blows in games against the Pistons, Celtics and Pacers. He was unable to fly because of what the team termed an ear infection and thereby was forced out of Thursday's game in Chicago. He will be re-evaluated before Friday's home game against the Wizards but is not expected to play.

Udonis Haslem:

Nov 21 - The torn ligament in the left foot of Miami Heat forward Udonis Haslem(notes) will at least keep him out until the All-Star break in February – and possibly for a significant portion of the regular season.

Are those legit enough for you? Now tell me, are those aren't guys who were counted on this season to play a significant role, to get rebounds, to pick up scoring slack, to provide a spark off the bench, and to make a difference in big games?

And you're talking about sounding intelligent?

:facepalm

nightprowler10
02-25-2011, 11:45 AM
And i'll throw this at you:

on a game where rose has one of his off-nights offense-wise shooting at 37%, the bull's can still manage to win. Not to mention that the team isn't completely gelled yet as this is Noah's second game from a 30 game absense. AND on top of this, the Bull's played a long game the previous night against the raptors, so they were obviously in disadvantage against a well-rested miami team.

:applause:

Harion
02-25-2011, 11:46 AM
if the Heat aren't scary, then why you all mad? :lol

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Dude you just clowned yourself! :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

You said a legit handicap is missing key players!

Mike Miller:

Udonis Haslem:

Are those legit enough for you? Now tell me, are those aren't guys who were counted on this season to play a significant role, to get rebounds, to pick up scoring slack, to provide a spark off the bench, and to make a difference in big games?

And you're talking about sounding intelligent?

I'm not clowning myself. In your original post I bolded everything EXCEPT the injured players.

So, yes. If you want to say: "We lost because we didn't have Miller/Haslem" that is more legit than "We lost because we were handicapped by Bosh sucking balls, and Spoelstra being a bad coach."

And then I went on to say: "If you're only shot at winning is having 100% of your roster 100% healthy= not very scary at all". And I mean, Jezus, if your hopes rest on the shoulders of Udonis Haslem to win then that doesn't say very much about your "Big 3".

Reading comprehension for the win, my friend. You're really stretching now :lol You have to bring in things into the debate that were never up for contention just to save face :lol

You have to be damn near the dumbest poster on this board. I mean, Christ. Can't you read?

tommy3
02-25-2011, 11:51 AM
when the heat win it all ya'll gonna be like "but, but, :wtf:, we were 2-0 against them in the regular season :eek: :cry: :confusedshrug: "

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 11:52 AM
when the heat win it all ya'll gonna be like "but, but, :wtf:, we were 2-0 against them in the regular season :eek: :cry: :confusedshrug: "
When the Heat don't make it past the second round, because their assistant coaches assistant coach had the flu it'll be "But we didn't even have our whole coaching staff!111"

asdf1990
02-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Can't wait till the heat butt rape the bulls in the playoff s. Hopefully the bulls and drose don't choke in the first round . Bulls fans scared of the heat team.

The_LA_Blakers
02-25-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm not clowning myself. In your original post I bolded everything EXCEPT the injured players.

So, yes. If you want to say: "We lost because we didn't have Miller/Haslem" that is more legit than "We lost because we were handicapped by Bosh sucking balls, and Spoelstra being a bad coach."

And then I went on to say: "If you're only shot at winning is having 100% of your roster 100% healthy= not very scary at all".

Reading comprehension for the win, my friend. You're really stretching now :lol You have to bring in things into the debate that were never up for contention just to save face :lol

You have to be damn near the dumbest poster on this board. I mean, Christ. Can't you read?

Oh so you cherry-picked my post by only bolding what you wanted to?

You clowned yourself, I didn't have to William.

And you think Boozer's gonna take the Bulls anywhere but a loss in the playoffs? And if Rose can only shoot 37% against Mario Chalmers, what's Rondo gonna do to him?

Oh, and y'all lost to the Raptors the night before, so I wouldn't be running my mouth too much there, huked on fonics.

James Johnson for the win.

/thread

http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20110224/600_james_johnson_110224.jpg

tommy3
02-25-2011, 11:57 AM
When the Heat don't make it past the second round, because their assistant coaches assistant coach had the flu it'll be "But we didn't even have our whole coaching staff!111"
okay :oldlol:

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 11:58 AM
Oh so you cherry-picked my post by only bolding what you wanted to?

You clowned yourself, I didn't have to William.

And you think Boozer's gonna take the Bulls anywhere but a loss in the playoffs? And if Rose can only shoot 37% against Mario Chalmers, what's Rondo gonna do to him?

Oh, and y'all lost to the Raptors the night before, so I wouldn't be running my mouth too much there, huked on fonics.

James Johnson for the win.

/thread

http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20110224/600_james_johnson_110224.jpg
I didn't cherry pick. I responded to only what was applicable. And I'd rather be 0-1 against the Raptors, and 8-5 against the best teams in the league. Than a 100-0 to the Raptors, and 2-8 to the best teams in the league. And I bet the reason Chicago lost to the Raptors was because they were already fantasizing about how good it was going to feel to shit on the Heat :lol

Someone mad :roll:

And I don't know where you got the definition for "Handicap" but you might wanna google that shit :lol

The_LA_Blakers
02-25-2011, 11:59 AM
okay :oldlol:

Hey tommy3, I guess:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TjTFXtldCLU/TO0mUKpsChI/AAAAAAAAAbw/h4i-KQRd35c/s1600/clown.jpg

The_LA_Blakers
02-25-2011, 12:02 PM
I didn't cherry pick. I responded to only what was applicable. And I'd rather be 0-1 against the Raptors, and 8-5 against the best teams in the league. Than a 100-0 to the Raptors, and 2-8 to the best teams in the league.

I ain't mad. It's just funny how the heat have so many haters that are Bulls fans, but y'all did the same thing in the 90's with who you brought in. Except y'all was healthy, and the league was weak as hell after Bird, Magic, the Lakers, Pistons, and everybody else was retired or old.

tommy3
02-25-2011, 12:02 PM
Hey tommy3, I guess:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TjTFXtldCLU/TO0mUKpsChI/AAAAAAAAAbw/h4i-KQRd35c/s1600/clown.jpg
:banana:

asdf1990
02-25-2011, 12:03 PM
I didn't cherry pick. I responded to only what was applicable. And I'd rather be 0-1 against the Raptors, and 8-5 against the best teams in the league. Than a 100-0 to the Raptors, and 2-8 to the best teams in the league. And I bet the reason Chicago lost to the Raptors was because they were already fantasizing about how good it was going to feel to shit on the Heat :lol

And I don't know where you got the definition for "Handicap" but you might wanna google that shit :lol

Bulls are the new cavs overachievers.

jasonresno
I ain't mad. It's just funny how the heat have so many haters that are Bulls fans, but y'all did the same thing in the 90's with who you brought in. Except y'all was healthy, and the league was weak as hell after Bird, Magic, the Lakers, Pistons, and everybody else was retired or old.
Oh, u mad.

jasonresno
Bulls are the new cavs overachievers.
The Heat wish they could be the old Cavs :lol. At this point in the season the Heat have a worse record than the Cavs did last year at this point.

asdf1990
02-25-2011, 12:07 PM
The Heat wish they could be the old Cavs :lol. At this point in the season the Heat have a worse record than the Cavs did last year at this point.

Hopefully drose can get over the tmac syndrome and make it to the second round so he can get butt raped by the heat.

tommy3
02-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Yeap so did the Celtics

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 12:08 PM
Hopefully drose can get over the tmac syndrome and make it to the second round so he can get butt raped by the heat.
:banana: 2-0 against the Heat.:banana:

asdf1990
02-25-2011, 12:10 PM

In the playoffs or regular season?

jasonresno
In the playoffs or regular season?
I don't think the playoffs started yet, champ :lol
:banana: :banana: :banana:

tommy3
still not near skip's/waldus' level of trolling, u fail

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 12:11 PM
still not near skip's/waldus' level of trolling, u fail

The_LA_Blakers
02-25-2011, 12:12 PM

Cavs were 2-0 against the Spurs in 2007!!!

:rockon:

http://ui31.gamespot.com/1566/ring627071030_2.jpg

jasonresno
Cavs were 2-0 against the Spurs in 2007!!!

:rockon:

http://ui31.gamespot.com/1566/ring627071030_2.jpg
You got the Delorean up and running? How does THE PAST LOOK? :lol

And anyway that argument fails. The Cavs had LeFail on their team. And we all know how he does when it matters :lol

asdf1990
I don't think the playoffs started yet, champ :lol
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Excatly u wetting ur panties over regular season wins.

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 12:13 PM
Excatly u wetting ur panties over regular season wins.
Someone annnnngry. Don't worry man. Check your schedule. I'm sure the Heat play some sub .500 team soon!

The_LA_Blakers
02-25-2011, 12:14 PM
You got the Delorean up and running? How does THE PAST LOOK? :lol

And anyway that argument fails. The Cavs had LeFail on their team. And we all know how he does when it matters :lol

Yeah, because Deng, Boozer, and Ronnie Brewer have led their teams to championships.

Just stop talking, man. I feel sorry for you.

All Net
02-25-2011, 12:15 PM
Someone annnnngry. Don't worry man. Check your schedule. I'm sure the Heat play some sub .500 team soon!
As long as they get the 1st seed heat fans shouldn't care who they beat

jasonresno
Yeah, because Deng, Boozer, and Cory Brewer have led their teams to championships.

Just stop talking, man. I feel sorry for you.
They'll probably get there faster than LeBron Shames :oldlol:

And it's Ronnie Brewer too. You aren't nearly as informed as you think haha

tommy3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=738Hbps-zOo
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5734276/U-MAD.jpg

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 12:16 PM
As long as they get the 1st seed heat fans shouldn't care who they beat
Your glaring holes don't just vanish because it's the postseason.

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 12:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=738Hbps-zOo
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5734276/U-MAD.jpg
Why would I be mad the Bulls own the Heat?:wtf:

The_LA_Blakers
02-25-2011, 12:18 PM
They'll probably get there faster than LeBron Shames :oldlol:

And it's Ronnie Brewer too. You aren't nearly as informed as you think haha

Ronnie, Cory, Milwaukee, what's the difference?

asdf1990
02-25-2011, 12:18 PM

Dont disappear like Joyner when the bulls get raped in the playoffs okay? Cuz I wanna lol at u and all the other over confident bulls fans.

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Ronnie, Cory, Milwaukee, what's the difference?
Ones a defensive player of the year candidate on one of the best teams in the Eastern conference. And apparently it matters enough for you to go back and edit it haha

But other than that, nothing :oldlol:

Dont disappear like Joyner when the bulls get raped in the playoffs okay? Cuz I wanna lol at u and all the other over confident bulls fans.
Same goes to you. Start writing out your excuses to, ok? Decide which players injured brother cost you the 'ship.

Gotta go to work now. Later fahgs!

asdf1990
02-25-2011, 12:21 PM
Ones a defensive player of the year candidate on one of the best teams in the Eastern conference. And apparently it matters enough for you to go back and edit it haha

Same goes to you. Start writing out your excuses to, ok? Decide which players injured brother cost you the 'ship.

Start working on ur stern and refs excuses cuz u will need them.

The_LA_Blakers
02-25-2011, 12:21 PM

DPOY? :roll:

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 12:22 PM
DPOY? :roll:
http://espn.go.com/nba/awards

#3 on their list right now :applause: Being the best defensive player on the best defense in basketball typically helps your case. And what'd he have last night, 3 steals leading to fast break off those clumsy mother ****ers?

tommy3
02-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Why would I be mad the Bulls own the Heat?:wtf:
it's good to be happy when your team wins regular season games

tommy3
02-25-2011, 12:23 PM

Gotta go to work now. Later fahgs!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 12:24 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

#3 on their watch :applause:

tommy3
02-25-2011, 12:25 PM

#3 on their watch :applause:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 12:26 PM
someones mad they looked stupid :lol :lol

tommy3
02-25-2011, 12:26 PM
someones mad they looked stupid :lol :lol
talkin to yourself? :roll:

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 12:27 PM
talkin to yourself? :roll:
Nope quoted you :oldlol: But then again I don't think you can read, so...

Alright, I'm done trollling.

eeeeeebro
02-25-2011, 12:33 PM
it's good to be happy when your team wins regular season games

when 2 big teams play eachother especialy when every win counts towards home court advantage durring play-offs. ITS not just a regular game. As a fact did you see Wade's facial expression when rose hit that shot that put bulls up by 5 with 50 seconds left on the clock.......... WADE looked like he saw a ghost. Wade and Lebron wanted this win more than they wanted to win the All Star game.

The_LA_Blakers
02-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Nope quoted you :oldlol: But then again I don't think you can read, so...

Alright, I'm done trollling.

Promise?

ChiCity
02-25-2011, 12:49 PM
thats basically saying what if bosh played well
well what if lebron shot a horrible percentage and only scored 20
same goes for wade
they arent always going to drop 30 a night
you cant make an excuse because one player played bad
rose played bad for us sometimes this season
did i make a thread saying we would definately beat them when noah gets back and when rose has a good night no
so stop making fvcking excuses
and im not saying the bulls will sweep the heat in the playoffs
the heat would probably win in 6 or 7

tommy3
02-25-2011, 12:49 PM
when 2 big teams play eachother especialy when every win counts towards home court advantage durring play-offs. ITS not just a regular game. As a fact did you see Wade's facial expression when rose hit that shot that put bulls up by 5 with 50 seconds left on the clock.......... WADE looked like he saw a ghost. Wade and Lebron wanted this win more than they wanted to win the All Star game.
this says it, doesn't it? :lol

PowerGlove
02-25-2011, 12:55 PM
SMH @ these Bulls fans. These dudes are celebrating because they beat a two man team. As I said last night, the Bulls should have been blowing out the Heat, point blank. Outside of Bron and Wade, the Heat were doing NOTHING. Bosh was missing wide open mid-range J's.

kaiiu
02-25-2011, 12:58 PM
im....im...im...sc..scar..scared

http://hollywoodjesus.com/movie/scary/scary12.jpg
:lol

Harion
02-25-2011, 01:01 PM
did i make a thread saying we would definately beat them when noah gets back and when rose has a good night no
so stop making fvcking excuses
and im not saying the bulls will sweep the heat in the playoffs
the heat would probably win in 6 or 7
i remember a lot of Bulls fans posting shit like *orgasm* Noah's still injured, Boozer was injured earlier, our big 3 hasn't even played together all year, wait till they get back, we'll be kicking ass. well guess what, you had your complete roster last night and Miami almost beat you. on your own floor! where you are 21-4! on a night Bosh was awful. you feeling me? you feel like Bulls should at least be afraid to meet the Heat in the playoffs?

Rose
02-25-2011, 01:16 PM
SMH @ these Bulls fans. These dudes are celebrating because they beat a two man team. As I said last night, the Bulls should have been blowing out the Heat, point blank. Outside of Bron and Wade, the Heat were doing NOTHING. Bosh was missing wide open mid-range J's.
And Asik shouldn't have had a big game, Noah should have.
Bogans should have shot better, oh wait he never does,
Kyle Korver won't go 2-6 from three again on wide open ones.
Rose won't shoot 9-24

Etc etc BUT we'll only focus on Bronzy's team.

jasonresno
02-25-2011, 01:19 PM
i remember a lot of Bulls fans posting shit like *orgasm* Noah's still injured, Boozer was injured earlier, our big 3 hasn't even played together all year, wait till they get back, we'll be kicking ass. well guess what, you had your complete roster last night and Miami almost beat you. on your own floor! where you are 21-4! on a night Bosh was awful. you feeling me? you feel like Bulls should at least be afraid to meet the Heat in the playoffs?
"Almost" hahaha.
The Bulls barely beat the Heat without LBJ. Wasn't he supposed to be a 20 point difference?

Barely counts, apparently :D

PowerGlove
02-25-2011, 01:20 PM
And Asik shouldn't have had a big game, Noah should have.
Bogans should have shot better, oh wait he never does,
Kyle Korver won't go 2-6 from three again on wide open ones.
Rose won't shoot 9-24

Etc etc BUT we'll only focus on Bronzy's team.

All of those things are more likely than an All-Star shooting .056% on 18 shots. Not sure if you are srs.

Kingwillball
02-25-2011, 01:29 PM
What I take out of the Gm is the Heat is the better team..Lebron and Wade can score 25-30 on any night and Bosh will usually give U at least another 10-12 points.. Once they get back Hslem and Miller Heat bench will certainly improve. Add to that The Bulls are not as good on the Road and this next 5 gm road stretch I can see them losing 2 or 3 of those games if not more. I think Heat will finish with top record in the East and the Bulls will have to battle Celtics to meet the Heat in the ECF..

Rose
02-25-2011, 01:30 PM

All of those things are more likely than an All-Star shooting .056% on 18 shots. Not sure if you are srs.
Remember when...LeBron was coming back so..it didn't matter! well he came back. and you were right. he DIDNT matter.:roll:

97 bulls
02-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Lol, this is. Rediculous on so many levels. First, stop comparing friggn mike miller and udonis haslem to noah. Those two combined don't equal to half of what noah brings. Not to mention the fact that millers been playing like shit.

Second, the bulls were up by 10 late and miami made one last push and made it interestng. Stop with the nonsense. Id rather almost loose than allmost win anyday

Third, bosh was awful cuz he soft as used wet toilet paper. Thibs should've went to boozer more in the post cuz its obvious bosh can't handle him. Once boozer stuck that shoulder in boshes chest, he was through. And he wasn't gonna out physical noah and battle him down low.

Fourth, james can't handle rose. All he did was play off him, hell chalmers was doing that. And rose still got by him a few times. Not to mention james fouled him and had help.

You heat fans need to take ur beating like men. Or are you as soft as your team?

Rose
02-25-2011, 01:34 PM
First it was LeBron's coming back IT DONT MATTER!
now it's...SHIT MANNNN WAIT TILL MILLER AND HASLEM COME BACK! THEN WE GOT YOUR NUMBER!

Keith Bogans didn't even get 6, and we still won.:pimp:

PowerGlove
02-25-2011, 01:36 PM
Remember when...LeBron was coming back so..it didn't matter! well he came back. and you were right. he DIDNT matter.:roll:
:wtf: :confusedshrug:

You lost me.

kaiiu
02-25-2011, 01:38 PM
First it was LeBron's coming back IT DONT MATTER!
now it's...SHIT MANNNN WAIT TILL MILLER AND HASLEM COME BACK! THEN WE GOT YOUR NUMBER!

Keith Bogans didn't even get 6, and we still won.:pimp:

I always laugh at the overrating of these 2 especially Haslem, dude was considered a scrub before this year and now all of a sudden he is THE piece :lol

Rose
02-25-2011, 01:39 PM
:wtf: :confusedshrug:

You lost me.
When the Bulls won last time, all the excuses were...WAIT TILL LEBRON COMES BACK! and he came back...and the difference was the lost by one extra point this time. Theory holds: point guard+dominant big men=Heat loss.

Kingwillball
02-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Lol, this is. Rediculous on so many levels. First, stop comparing friggn mike miller and udonis haslem to noah. Those two combined don't equal to half of what noah brings. Not to mention the fact that millers been playing like shit.

Second, the bulls were up by 10 late and miami made one last push and made it interestng. Stop with the nonsense. Id rather almost loose than allmost win anyday

Third, bosh was awful cuz he soft as used wet toilet paper. Thibs should've went to boozer more in the post cuz its obvious bosh can't handle him. Once boozer stuck that shoulder in boshes chest, he was through. And he wasn't gonna out physical noah and battle him down low.

Fourth, james can't handle rose. All he did was play off him, hell chalmers was doing that. And rose still got by him a few times. Not to mention james fouled him and had help.

You heat fans need to take ur beating like men. Or are you as soft as your team?

Haslem averaged almost 10 boards a gm last yr and has a deadly mid range jumper which fits perfectly with Lebron and Wade on the drive and kick.. Miller does a little of everything shoot, pass, and Rebound and can easily have a 15 point 5 rebound, 5 assist gm on any night. Understand the Gm before spouting off JR..

Kingwillball
02-25-2011, 01:41 PM
I always laugh at the overrating of these 2 especially Haslem, dude was considered a scrub before this year and now all of a sudden he is THE piece :lol

Really Haslem was the Glue on the Heat in the past.. He has been a starter on a championship team and U R acting like he is some D-leaguer or Rookie..

kaiiu
02-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Really Haslem was the Glue on the Heat in the past.. He has been a starter on a championship team and U R acting like he is some D-leaguer or Rookie..
IM not saying he a scrub, but before this year ppl were all saying he was a scrub and a Dleague type player but now they act like he is gonna be sometype of huge piece that can get em over the hump. He always been decent wit me:confusedshrug:

PowerGlove
02-25-2011, 01:45 PM
When the Bulls won last time, all the excuses were...WAIT TILL LEBRON COMES BACK! and he came back...and the difference was the lost by one extra point this time. Theory holds: point guard+dominant big men=Heat loss.

They beat the Magic twice...but have fun with this. I just dont get it.

redbull
02-25-2011, 01:45 PM
Even as a Bulls fan I found it hard to pile on the Miami hate that started after 'the decision', thought the hate was pretty dumb to be honest. But looks like the OP is trying to outdo them.

GiveItToBurrito
02-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Eh, Korver and Rose will probably play better for the Bulls next time these teams meet. Plus, Noah's still getting his timing back. More significant than the Bosh performance is that the game was at home; Chicago's going to have to beat Miami in South Beach at least once to win a series (which I do actually think they're capable of).

Rose
02-25-2011, 01:51 PM
They beat the Magic twice...but have fun with this. I just dont get it.
Dominant big mEn. Unless you think a combo of Dwight/Brandon Bass/ and then either Earl Clark or Gortat is dominant:confusedshrug: and Jameer's a top 10 point guard. or the overall quality of the bigs is good enough to make up for it. OR they can just be the exception to the rule

Memphis, NO, Utah, Chicago, Boston, Dallas, ALL beat the Heat.
Conley, CP3, D-will, Rose, Rondo, Kidd (all except Conley top 10)
Zbo/Gasol West/Emeka Boozer/Noah(or kurt) KG/O'neals Dirk/Tyson/overpaid blob

There's a huge theme. Those are all pretty good bigs.

Rose
02-25-2011, 01:52 PM
Eh, Korver and Rose will probably play better for the Bulls next time these teams meet. Plus, Noah's still getting his timing back. More significant than the Bosh performance is that the game was at home; Chicago's going to have to beat Miami in South Beach at least once to win a series (which I do actually think they're capable of).
I fully expect ONE loss in Miami.

PowerGlove
02-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Dominant big mEn. Unless you think a combo of Dwight/Brandon Bass/ and then either Earl Clark or Gortat is dominant:confusedshrug: and Jameer's a top 10 point guard. or the overall quality of the bigs is good enough to make up for it. OR they can just be the exception to the rule

Memphis, NO, Utah, Chicago, Boston, Dallas, ALL beat the Heat.
Conley, CP3, D-will, Rose, Rondo, Kidd (all except Conley top 10)
Zbo/Gasol West/Emeka Boozer/Noah(or kurt) KG/O'neals Dirk/Tyson/overpaid blob

There's a huge theme. Those are all pretty good bigs.

They are all good teams. :facepalm I dont get why you are so high in the sky, the Bulls got beat by Boston/LA/OKC/SAS/ORL/POR/NY does that mean they cant win against elite teams?

ginobli2311
02-25-2011, 01:57 PM

yep.

obviously bosh won't play that bad, but i'm trying to tell people....get used to him doing that in the playoffs against the elite teams.

he doesn't defend. he doesn't get tough boards. he's soft as shit. he's a jump shooter. thats all. he's going to struggle in the playoffs. guys like noah and kg are going to eat him up.

the heat have no answer for rose/noah/boozer. that spells trouble.

not sure if anyone has an answer for rose, but the heat really don't have an answer because they can't guard him and they can't protect the paint.

i'm sorry. this bulls hate is total BS. they are loaded. they are well coached. and they have a true superstar imo and a legit 2nd guy in boozer and a good front line on both ends and a decent bench.

they are scary. and if the bulls had homecourt...i'd pick them to beat the heat. my pick is going to be who has homecourt. thats it. one team is not clearly better than the other at all....in fact, i think the bulls are slightly better.

play a series on a neutral floor and i'll take the bulls.

PowerGlove
02-25-2011, 02:00 PM
play a series on a neutral floor and i'll take the bulls.

Come on, how does this make sense? If they are the better team, they will no matter the location.

All Net
02-25-2011, 02:06 PM
ginobli2311

Honestly when Bulls get a legit SG I think they can win several titles. They are set everywhere. They are freaking stacked.

How old is Rose? 23? dude is going to be a top 5 player for a long time.

Bulls and Heat are going to have many great battles over the next 5 years.

Rose
02-25-2011, 02:06 PM
They are all good teams. :facepalm I dont get why you are so high in the sky, the Bulls got beat by Boston/LA/OKC/SAS/ORL/POR/NY does that mean they cant win against elite teams?
Because they beat Boston/LA/SA.

And the rest aren't elite. and even if they were except new york...they've beaten them.

Meanwhile the Heat beat LA

IF the heat were in the West they'd be set. The only good frontlines are now in LA and OKC. And no one has the perimeter defenders to stop them however....

Boston has Pierce, Green, and maybe Marquis Daniels to contain Wade and LeBron.

Chicago has Brewer, Deng, and ...well...Korver made Wade miss a couple times!:oldlol: Plus Rose will probably cover Wade more than he did last night.

All Net
02-25-2011, 02:10 PM

Actually Haslem out hurts Miami big time not only can he score, rebound and play very good defense but he is their LEADER and their heart. Him being out has hurt Miami alot this season against elite teams.

ginobli2311
02-25-2011, 02:11 PM

Come on, how does this make sense? If they are the better team, they will no matter the location.

are you serious?

home court is huge in the nba playoffs. huge. especially on two closely matched teams.

home court can definitely be the difference in a tight series.:no:

97 bulls
02-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Haslem averaged almost 10 boards a gm last yr and has a deadly mid range jumper which fits perfectly with Lebron and Wade on the drive and kick.. Miller does a little of everything shoot, pass, and Rebound and can easily have a 15 point 5 rebound, 5 assist gm on any night. Understand the Gm before spouting off JR..
They don't equal noah. Plain and simple. Im sure you'd give your puny ass left nut as well as those two for noah.

ginobli2311
02-25-2011, 02:13 PM
ginobli2311

Honestly when Bulls get a legit SG I think they can win several titles. They are set everywhere. They are freaking stacked.

How old is Rose? 23? dude is going to be a top 5 player for a long time.

Bulls and Heat are going to have many great battles over the next 5 years.

totally agree.

they are a well constructed team with balance and all the necessary things historically to win titles.

All Net
02-25-2011, 02:15 PM
They don't equal noah. Plain and simple. Im sure you'd give your puny ass left nut as well as those two for noah.

Miami could be unbeatable with Noah.

All Net
02-25-2011, 02:15 PM
totally agree.

they are a well constructed team with balance and all the necessary things historically to win titles.

I still think they can win it all this year, if everything falls into place they can win the title. However I think they would need homecourt to do it though.

ginobli2311
02-25-2011, 02:16 PM
Miami could be unbeatable with Noah.

if miami manages to somehow good a good defensive big that can defend the paint and rebound it will be almost impossible to beat them. i don't who that will be, but really any good big would help them a ton.

All Net
02-25-2011, 02:16 PM
are you serious?

home court is huge in the nba playoffs. huge. especially on two closely matched teams.

home court can definitely be the difference in a tight series.:no:

Yep it's why we beat Boston last year IMO. When you have two evenly matched teams it is the difference maker.

ginobli2311
02-25-2011, 02:17 PM
I still think they can win it all this year, if everything falls into place they can win the title. However I think they would need homecourt to do it though.

same.

i don't get the hate.

All Net
02-25-2011, 02:18 PM
if miami manages to somehow good a good defensive big that can defend the paint and rebound it will be almost impossible to beat them. i don't who that will be, but really any good big would help them a ton.

Be interesting if they pick up any of the bought out guys. There are some who can put them over the top.

97 bulls
02-25-2011, 02:24 PM
Actually Haslem out hurts Miami big time not only can he score, rebound and play very good defense but he is their LEADER and their heart. Him being out has hurt Miami alot this season against elite teams.
Im not saying their insignificant. Im saying them being out doesn't equal to noah

All Net
02-25-2011, 02:28 PM
Im not saying their insignificant. Im saying them being out doesn't equal to noah

I agree but Bulls are far deeper and have more options that they can turn to. With Miller and Haslem both out it is pretty much just the big 3. Thats why Heat are built like they are for no fault of their own. Their cast is as good as they can get this year.

Harion
02-25-2011, 02:49 PM
which is why if they've actually taken a bigger paycut, they would've had a much bigger war chest to fund their search for a better bench

shortlunatic
02-25-2011, 03:05 PM
lol haha!!! What a stupid OP.

Kingwillball
02-25-2011, 03:08 PM
I agree but Bulls are far deeper and have more options that they can turn to. With Miller and Haslem both out it is pretty much just the big 3. Thats why Heat are built like they are for no fault of their own. Their cast is as good as they can get this year.

Miller, Haslem, Jones, House,Z should be able to provide decent production.. I mean if those 5 guys cant give U 30-40 points on a given night than they shouldn't even be in the league anymore.

97 bulls
02-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Miller, Haslem, Jones, House,Z should be able to provide decent production.. I mean if those 5 guys cant give U 30-40 points on a given night than they shouldn't even be in the league anymore.
The ony problem I see is that miami can't match chicagos depth. And they have guys that can make james work. I just don't see haslem and miller being the difference. Especially miller. And the fact is that with haslem, they were barely a 500 team. And they can't match the bulls size

I<3NBA
03-03-2015, 01:16 PM
OP is Nostradamus