PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Beefing with Boobie Gibson via Twitter

MichaelAngelo
02-26-2011, 04:34 PM
It is over some comments Boobie made in the club last night.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/lb-tweets/lebron-tweets.jpg

Always something going with Lebron.

Full Story of the beef: http://bit.ly/hjMwpI

PleezeBelieve
02-26-2011, 04:37 PM
James a sucka. Tell him to f*ck off.

No one likes that guy.

Papaya Petee
02-26-2011, 04:38 PM
James a sucka. Tell him to f*ck off.

No one likes that guy.
Didn't you party with him and even got a head nod?

kaiiu
02-26-2011, 04:38 PM
:facepalm why Lebron still on our dick doe like

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 04:39 PM
'I see where we stand even though I sense it!'

What does that even mean? How the hell did this guy graduate from SVSM? It is supposed to be a college preparatory high school.

What a stain on their record.

kaiiu
02-26-2011, 04:41 PM

What does that even mean? How the hell did this guy graduate from SVSM? It is supposed to be a college preparatory high school.

lol Ive heard all types of stories from ppl that live in Akron:lol

why is he paying attention on any thing happening this way in the first place:confusedshrug:

bdreason
02-26-2011, 04:47 PM

These athletes don't go to class like normal students. My high school recruited football players. We were undefeated in D3 for a few years, but that isn't saying much. I was friends with a few of the 'star' players, and these guys didn't have to take tests or do homework. They had 'special' classes where they sat in a room and the teacher would essentially do their homework for them. I remember my homie would walk around campus with his tests (talk about open book), and have other students help him on different questions... shit was ridiculous. And this was for D3 HS kids... I can't imagine what they do for bigtime athletes like LeBron James.

kaiiu
02-26-2011, 04:51 PM
These athletes don't go to class like normal students. My high school recruited football players. We were undefeated in D3 for a few years, but that isn't saying much. I was friends with a few of the 'star' players, and these guys didn't have to take tests or do homework. They had 'special' classes where they sat in a room and the teacher would essentially do their homework for them. I remember my homie would walk around campus with his tests (talk about open book), and have other students help him on different questions... shit was ridiculous. And this was for D3 HS kids... I can't imagine what they do for bigtime athletes like LeBron James.
exactly they dont have to do shit but show up:lol :applause:

Bandito
02-26-2011, 05:06 PM

I think he meant 'sensed it' as in past tense. Like 'hey ***** I knew you were mad I left you guys for Miami, you two face ni66a'.

dutchguy
02-26-2011, 05:07 PM
Good athletes don't go to class

Chuck D:
Grades eleven and twelve he found the wrong clientele and all
During class, he would dribble in the hall
But never got in trouble in school, but the trouble was
it was cool if your brain was just another bubble

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 05:18 PM
Oh, I hear you. The private schools in Ohio have guys on the payroll whose job it is to scour the inner-cities and find the best underprivileged athletes. Then, they give them vouchers to enroll in these supposedly academically prestigious, thousand dollar a year high schools just to raise their athletic profile.

LeBron was supposed to go to Akron Buchtel, the public school that is just down the road from where he lived. Instead, he ended up at SVSM.

I work part-time as an ACT/SAT/OGT tutor at a local inner-city high school. Some of these underprivileged kids that I work with have real academic talent. Do you know how many private schools there are trying to hunt these kids down and give them vouchers to come and join these supposed college preparatory high schools? Those kind of recruiters literally don't exist.

But, back on topic... Someone seriously needs to start proofreading this guy's tweets.

I think he meant 'sensed it' as in past tense. Like 'hey ***** I knew you were mad I left you guys for Miami, you two face ni66a'.

So.... He doesn't understand verb tenses?

Indian guy
02-26-2011, 05:31 PM
So.... He doesn't understand verb tenses?

You frown upon my desire to see Cleveland lose, but are nitpicking LeBron's grammar in his freaking tweets. How butt hurt can someone get?

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 05:33 PM
You frown upon my desire to see Cleveland lose, but are nitpicking LeBron's grammar in his freaking tweets. How butt hurt can someone get?
So, you root against Cleveland because I point out what is blatantly obvious to anyone who has finished third grade English? And, 'butt hurt' is so 2010.

I do wonder why you take insults of James as a personal attack, though... Yeah, that does interest me.

kaiiu
02-26-2011, 05:35 PM
so u hate Cleveland because Cleveland hates Lebron? ok:confusedshrug:

KenneBell
02-26-2011, 05:36 PM
I do wonder why you take insults of James as a personal attack, though... Yeah, that does interest me.
I'm just wondering why he has a Bulls avatar. I haven't really seen him talk about them. Just Lebron.

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 05:38 PM
I'm just wondering why he has a Bulls avatar. I haven't really seen him talk about them. Just Lebron.
It has become increasingly clear that he has absolutely no interest in the Bulls. I'm assuming it is his way of being funny or ironic.

pauk
02-26-2011, 05:40 PM
beefin my ass
boobie "nobody" gibson went to party where lebrons dj was djing and talked smack about lebron and so on and even sayin he is the king of cleveland now and shit like that, he probably was drunk still no excuse
thats lame

and twitter is twitter lebron just let u know who know what happened, that what he did didnt go unnoticed
beefin my ass
gibson needs to stfu, buy some clothes to his naked hoe and go back to at least try win one single game in cleveland

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 05:42 PM
Does anyone honestly believe that if a poster on here was making fun of JJ Hickson's goofy grin or Boobie Gibson's hair or Christian Eyenga's lack of English or Ramon Sessions' brain power that I would attempt to strike back by despising that poster's favorite team?

No, I wouldn't care.

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 05:44 PM
beefin my ass
boobie "nobody" gibson went to party where lebrons dj was djing and talked smack about lebron and so on and even sayin he is the king of cleveland now and shit like that, he probably was drunk still no excuse
thats lame

and twitter is twitter lebron just let u know who know what happened, that what he did didnt go unnoticed
beefin my ass
gibson needs to stfu, buy some clothes to his naked hoe and go back to at least try win one single game in cleveland
Bron?

Is that you? I recognize your writing style. Hey, I'm available as a twitter proofreader, if you want to come off like less of a dunce than what is average for ya.

Give me a call... I'll PM you my resume.

kaiiu
02-26-2011, 05:46 PM
Does anyone honestly believe that if a poster on here was making fun of JJ Hickson's goofy grin or Boobie Gibson's hair or Christian Eyenga's lack of English or Ramon Sessions' brain power that I would attempt to strike back by despising that poster's favorite team?

No, I wouldn't care.

they hated the fact that he was in Cleveland while Lebron was IN Cleveland. His "fans" and ESPN couldnt be more happy he is gone

pauk
02-26-2011, 05:47 PM
Bron?

Is that you? I recognize your writing style. Hey, I'm available as a twitter proofreader, if you want to come off like less of a dunce than what is average for ya.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/xgllya_2.gif

GOBB
02-26-2011, 05:50 PM
RBA = Boobie
Indian Guy = Lebron
ISH = something like twitter

:lol

Guess I'm the only one who would see the funny in that.

That said the celeb in all forms twitter beefs is lame.

Indian guy
02-26-2011, 05:51 PM
So, you root against Cleveland

I root against Cleveland because it absolves LeBron of never winning a championship with that trash. Mine is a perfectly legitimate, basketball-related motive. I don't hate Cleveland(couldn't care less to be honest), I just want my favorite basketball player to look good. That's what being a fan is.

Your nitpicking of how LeBron tweets on the other hand, which pathetically enough you've done numerous time since The Decision(butt-hurt enough?), has NOTHING to do with basketball. It's just you being mad over having to rooting for a hopeless franchise again, and trying to deal with that anger somehow. And I'd be OK with it if you didn't constantly proclaim yourself as someone who has moved past what happened last summer, but every single thing you do on this forum indicates otherwise. And it's gotten so sad that you've now begun to analyze the grammar in his tweets(because twitter is so well renowned for proper speaking after all :rolleyes:) as a way to deal with your bitterness. I just find it sad, that's all.

kaiiu
02-26-2011, 05:52 PM
I root against Cleveland because it absolves LeBron of never winning a championship with that trash. Mine is a perfectly legitimate, basketball-related motive. I don't hate Cleveland(couldn't care less to be honest), I just want my favorite basketball player to look good. That's what being a fan is.

Your nitpicking of how LeBron tweets on the other hand, which pathetically enough you've done numerous time since The Decision(butt-hurt enough?), has NOTHING to do with basketball. It's just you being mad over having to rooting for a hopeless franchise again, and trying to deal with that anger somehow. And I'd be OK with it if you didn't constantly proclaim yourself as someone who has moved past what happened last summer, but every single thing you do on this forum indicates otherwise. And it's gotten so sad that you've now begun to analyze the grammar in his tweets(because twitter is so well renowned for proper speaking after all :rolleyes:) as a way to deal with your bitterness. I just find it sad, that's all.
wow:rolleyes: maybe if he didnt quit, he would have one:confusedshrug:

edit: just read the second bolded and I can sorta understand, but rooting against the cavs is crazy

jbryan1984
02-26-2011, 05:55 PM
And again, the NBA is WWE.

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 05:57 PM

That is what a fanboy does, not a general fan. There is a difference. You have proven to be one of the biggest fanboys this site has ever seen, which is saying something.

You remember back 3+ years ago when this site was tormented by a few Kobe fanboys that really just got on everyone's nerves and almost made the regulars dislike the player... Because his psychopathic followers were so obsessed? That is you now.... So sad to see a poster I used to respect turn into nothing more than a witless fanboy.

You know, I could be a fanboy -- like you -- if I so chose. It isn't that difficult. All you have to do is root for a guy wherever he goes, defend him in whatever he does and hate anyone who does anything contrary to the fanboy code. It isn't like you've accomplished anything by being a James fanboy.

I'd much rather be a fan of a franchise and a city -- however hopeless -- than to spend hours upon hours defending a guy that wouldn't spit on me if I were on fire.

winwin
02-26-2011, 05:59 PM
Bron?

pauk = ashbelly = PB

IGOTGAME
02-26-2011, 06:01 PM
That is what a fanboy does, not a general fan. There is a difference. You have proven to be one of the biggest fanboys this site has ever seen, which is saying something.

You remember back 3+ years ago when this site was tormented by a few Kobe fanboys that really just got on everyone's nerves and almost made the regulars dislike the player... Because his psychopathic followers were so obsessed? That is you now.... So sad to see a poster I used to respect turn into nothing more than a witless fanboy.

You know, I could be a fanboy -- like you -- if I so chose. It isn't that difficult. All you have to do is root for a guy wherever he goes, defend him in whatever he does and hate anyone who does anything contrary to the fanboy code. It isn't like you've accomplished anything by being a James fanboy.

I'd much rather be a fan of a franchise and a city -- however hopeless -- than to spend hours upon hours defending a guy that wouldn't spit on me if I were on fire.

QFT

catch24
02-26-2011, 06:02 PM

So you can't be a fan of an individual player now?

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 06:04 PM
So you can't be a fan of an individual player now?
Fanboys are far more complicated than just posters 'liking' individual players. We are talking about people who root for a player's former franchise to fail so that it makes their hero look better. We are talking about people that take any slight of said player as a personal insult.

There are individual players that I am a fan of... I just don't take it to this absurd extreme. It is pretty unbecoming.

heyhey
02-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Fanboys are far more complicated than just posters 'liking' individual players. We are talking about people who root for a player's former franchise to fail so that it makes their hero look better. We are talking about people that take any slight of said player as a personal insult.

There are individual players that I am a fan of... I just don't take it to this absurd extreme. It is pretty unbecoming.
:facepalm by your logic being fan of a team is equally or more neurotic than being a fan of a player.

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 06:17 PM
:facepalm by your logic being fan of a team is equally or more neurotic than being a fan of a player.
Not really. Go ahead and make fun of the Cavs for stinking. Hell, a good portion of this forum is devoted toward that. I don't care... We do stink.

Make fun of the individual players on the team... I really don't care.

This whole personal reaction to a slight of a guy whom you have never met and who, more importantly, couldn't care less about you is very strange to me.

I mean, I understand why kids have favorite players that they are passionate about. I had sports heroes as a kid. But, we are talking about full-fledged adults, here... 20-somethings and 30-somethings, coming to the aid of their hero athlete.

I just think it is weird. :confusedshrug:

heyhey
02-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Not really. Go ahead and make fun of the Cavs for stinking. Hell, a good portion of this forum is devoted toward that. I don't care... We do stink.

This whole personal reaction to a slight of a guy whom you have never met and who, more importantly, couldn't care less about you is very strange to me.

I mean, I understand why kids have favorite players that they are passionate about. I had sports heroes as a kid. But, we are talking about full-fledged adults, here... 20-somethings and 30-somethings, coming to the aid of their hero athlete.

so you think it's less natural to have an emotional and visceral reaction to a person than it is to a corporation? that's what teams are. Large corporations whose only objective is to put your money into their pockets.

People who root for teams are the weird ones. What's a team? what's the metaphysical being of a team? is it the players? no can't be players change, is it the stadium? can't be, arenas change. not even the location or owners since those change as well. To root for a team is to root for a trade mark logo on a jersey. It's a celebration of consumerism and corporationsim.

That's why I find it makes more sense to root for players.

kaiiu
02-26-2011, 06:32 PM
In RBA defense, I think he means its a difference between a fanboy and a apologest.

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 06:33 PM
so you think it's less natural to have an emotional and visceral reaction to a person than it is to a corporation? that's what teams are. Large corporations whose only objective is to put your money into their pockets.

People who root for teams are the weird ones. What's a team? what's the metaphysical being of a team? is it the players? no can't be players change, is it the stadium? can't be, arenas change. not even the location or owners since those change as well. To root for a team is to root for a trade mark logo on a jersey. It's a celebration of consumerism and corporationsim.

That's why I find it makes more sense to root for players.
Organizations represent cities, which is what the entire NBA is based on. They play every game just down the road. You grow up going to games. I grew up watching the Cavaliers with my father... Going to games together. You develop an emotional attachment to the franchise, because the franchise becomes an integral part of the community.

The Browns, Cavs and Indians have always been a part of my life and they always will be. It is a community thing moreso than a corporation thing. There aren't many events that bring communities together in this day and age. Sports is one of them. They bring families together, too.

To completely detach the 'corporation' from the city is to neuter the league.

I'm not saying you can't be a fan of individual players. As I said, there are players that I like that aren't Cavaliers. I'm talking about these extremist fans. I don't know if you are one of those but, if so, then yeah... I'm talking about you, too.

chairman
02-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Organizations represent cities, which is what the entire NBA is based on. They play every game just down the road. You grow up going to games. I grew up watching the Cavaliers with my father... Going to games together. You develop an emotional attachment to the franchise, because the franchise becomes an integral part of the community.

The Browns, Cavs and Indians have always been a part of my life and they always will be. It is a community thing moreso than a corporation thing. There aren't many events that bring communities together in this day and age. Sports is one of them. They bring families together, too.

To completely detach the 'corporation' from the city is to neuter the league.

I'm not saying you can't be a fan of individual players. As I said, there are players that I like that aren't Cavaliers. I'm talking about these extremist fans. I don't know if you are one of those but, if so, then yeah... I'm talking about you, too.

Losing must be a big part of your life
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 06:38 PM
Losing must be a big part of your life
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Sure, it is... Part of my life as a sports fan. Which is why the current state of the Cavaliers really isn't that big of a deal. I'm used to my favorite teams losing. I'm not as used to having fanboys surrounding the corpse that is my hometown franchise and spitting on it.

That is the new part.

chairman
02-26-2011, 06:46 PM
Sure, it is... Part of my life as a sports fan. Which is why the current state of the Cavaliers really isn't that big of a deal. I'm used to my favorite teams losing. I'm not as used to having fanboys surrounding the corpse that is my hometown franchise and spitting on it.

That is the new part.

LOL fan boys? what about the whole nba? LOL why blame people for speaking the truth? Even joakim noah busts on cleaveland:lol

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 06:49 PM
LOL fan boys? what about the whole nba? LOL why blame people for speaking the truth? Even joakim noah busts on cleaveland:lol
Well, the rest of the league makes fun of the Cavaliers, but they don't really care whether or not the franchise is good or bad. Cleveland just happens to have the worst record in the league this year, so it takes sh!t for it. I get that.

Fanboys have a vested interest in the Cavaliers not being good. I get the sense that it has been as satisfying for them that the Cavs have struggled this year than anything their hero has done down south. They really, truly relish the team's struggles, unlike the rest of the league.

The Nets were the laughing stock last year. It is the Cavs this year. That comes with the last-place territory.

We have a whole added element with these fanboys, though.

chairman
02-26-2011, 06:54 PM
Well, the rest of the league makes fun of the Cavaliers, but they don't really care whether or not the franchise is good or bad. Cleveland just happens to have the worst record in the league this year, so it takes sh!t for it. I get that.

Fanboys have a vested interest in the Cavaliers not being good. I get the sense that it has been as satisfying for them that the Cavs have struggled this year than anything their hero has done down south. They really, truly relish the team's struggles, unlike the rest of the league.

The Nets were the laughing stock last year. It is the Cavs this year. That comes with the last-place territory.

We have a whole added element with these fanboys, though.

its not just the team, its the whole city.....and not just the city...its the fans, look at all the butt hurt fans....cant even get over lebron, no wonder he left

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 06:56 PM
its not just the team, its the whole city.....and not just the city...its the fans, look at all the butt hurt fans....cant even get over lebron, no wonder he left
The city and the fans really have nothing to do with it. Indian Guy already admitted in this thread that the reason he is so excited every time the Cavs lose is because it helps James' profile.

It is a very personal attachment.

shaq's--lakers
02-26-2011, 07:02 PM
I can not access the homepage... blacksportsonline.com

can someone take a pic of the story or something.

I need help...Please

pegasus
02-26-2011, 07:02 PM
Indian Guy just referred to Bulls as "us" in another thread, and here in this thread admits that Lebron is his favorite player, and always posts in Miami threads supporting their team.

RBA is right, that guy is a pathetic fanboy.

coin24
02-26-2011, 07:03 PM
I agree about the obsessed extremist fanboys. Some are just painful and it ruins threads on here all the time..

I dont hate the cavs, I just dont want to watch them play. They are garbage and as we all know the only reason they were televised so much last few years is cause of Lebron. Even then i was sick of seeing there games as all they ran was Lebron iso or kick to open shooter... BORING.

Hopefully they can move some more players and establish a new system.

I dont mind people defending there favourite player, but when they act like its a personal attack on them like theyre related its pathetic:facepalm
Nit picking someones tweets or expressions etc is going way over the top now its ridiculous. Just pure hatred for no reason:confusedshrug:

I think boobie should focus more on his game (lack of) and try and win a few ball games.

chairman
02-26-2011, 07:04 PM
The city and the fans really have nothing to do with it. Indian Guy already admitted in this thread that the reason he is so excited every time the Cavs lose is because it helps James' profile.

It is a very personal attachment.
It has everything to do with it, with all the hate cleaveland gets is nothing compared to what to what lebron gets everyday, so you can relax....imagine waking up and knowing half the country hates you...cant even go back to your hometown without crazy fans hating on you. lebron doesnt even b%$#% about it like cleaveland fans do

chairman
02-26-2011, 07:05 PM
I agree about the obsessed extremist fanboys. Some are just painful and it ruins threads on here all the time..

I dont hate the cavs, I just dont want to watch them play. They are garbage and as we all know the only reason they were televised so much last few years is cause of Lebron. Even then i was sick of seeing there games as all they ran was Lebron iso or kick to open shooter... BORING.

Hopefully they can move some more players and establish a new system.

I dont mind people defending there favourite player, but when they act like its a personal attack on them like theyre related its pathetic:facepalm
Nit picking someones tweets or expressions etc is going way over the top now its ridiculous. Just pure hatred for no reason:confusedshrug:

I think boobie should focus more on his game (lack of) and try and win a few ball games.

cleaveland fans brought it on themselves, same with the owner...they deserve all the hate they're getting

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 07:07 PM
cleaveland fans brought it on themselves, same with the owner...they deserve all the hate they're getting
You haven't supplied a very convincing argument thus far.

kaiiu
02-26-2011, 07:09 PM
/yawn
You post the same shit each time.

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 07:13 PM
Indian Guy just referred to Bulls as "us" in another thread, and here in this thread admits that Lebron is his favorite player, and always posts in Miami threads supporting their team.

RBA is right, that guy is a pathetic fanboy.
Did you really need a post stating that James is his favorite player? :oldlol:

I've been on this board with this Guy for many, many years and I don't remember a single time where he seemed at all conflicted about his James love and his love for the Bulls. It never comes up... Not when the Cavs were beating the Bulls in the playoffs last year... Literally never.

He couldn't care less about the Bulls. That is, unless James is traded to Chicago. Then he will be fan... And he will also immediately despise Miami and hope that they lose every game.

chairman
02-26-2011, 07:16 PM
/yawn
You post the same shit each time.

Thats surprising coming from you, gucci says the same sh*t in every rap song but somehow he is your favorite rapper:roll: :roll: :roll:

kaiiu
02-26-2011, 07:21 PM
Thats surprising coming from you, gucci says the same sh*t in every rap song but somehow he is your favorite rapper:roll: :roll: :roll:
The hell make you think he my favorite rapper :lol flocka was my avatar up until this day:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

coin24
02-26-2011, 07:22 PM

How?? Is that the same as true miami fans now? Not there fault a million fu*kwits act like lifetime supporters of there team and make them look like retards....
I used to love watching the heat last few years, i remember posting in game threads when they were only 3 or 4 pages:oldlol:

True cavs fans are probably thankful that Lebron got them to the playoffs etc and had a good run. But its time to move on. The Lebron fanatics that full on hate cleveland now are just sad.. Ill agree it was fun to watch them lose a few games maybe just to show the Lebron haters (just as bad as fanboys) just how good a player he is. But when that streak wore on it was just sad imo:facepalm

chairman
02-26-2011, 07:24 PM
The hell make you think he my favorite rapper :lol flocka was my avatar up until this day:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bow bow bow bow:cheers:

raid09
02-26-2011, 07:27 PM

I think harping on a twitter typo is a bit weird. :confusedshrug:

kaiiu
02-26-2011, 07:29 PM
bow bow bow bow:cheers:
"SHOOT FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LAST THAT'S HOW THESE SO CALLED GANSTAS LAST"

FLOCKA:lol :cheers:

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 07:31 PM
I think harping on a twitter typo is a bit weird. :confusedshrug:
It would be... If it were a typo.

Since when is creating sarcastic comments about athlete intelligence off-limits? As if I'm investing everything I have into James' twitter nonsense. The only reason I persisted is because people's panties were in a bunch. It was originally just a joke. Can't joke with fanboys around, though. They feel like it is a personal attack on their IQs.

RJChPD
02-26-2011, 11:33 PM

I've seen you aggressively defend Lebron in the past. I'm not accusing you of anything. Just saying...

RedBlackAttack
02-26-2011, 11:39 PM
I've seen you aggressively defend Lebron in the past. I'm not accusing you of anything. Just saying...
It should be pretty clear by now where my loyalties lie. I don't really see what you're saying...

LA_Showtime
02-26-2011, 11:42 PM
LeBron's just being stupid. He never trademarked "The King." Give it a break. Based on the reactions LeBron has got from Cleveland fans, he should know by now that he's been beheaded.

RJChPD
02-26-2011, 11:47 PM
It should be pretty clear by now where my loyalties lie. I don't really see what you're saying...

You're reacting negatively to the people in this thread who defend Lebron. However, I've seen you do so in the past. I'm not sure whether this is a case of sour grapes, true loyalty or both. Only you know the answer.

Lebron23
02-26-2011, 11:47 PM
Mario Chalmers is going to be more famous than Boobie Gibson in the 2011 NBA Playoffs.

kaiiu
02-26-2011, 11:48 PM
Mario Chalmers is going to be more famous than Boobie Gibson in the 2011 NBA Playoffs.
yeah rite.... Gibson 2007> any thing Chalmers will EVER do:lol

RedBlackAttack
02-27-2011, 12:00 AM
You're reacting negatively to the people in this thread who defend Lebron. However, I've seen you do so in the past. I'm not sure whether this is a case of sour grapes, true loyalty or both. Only you know the answer.
:oldlol:

I have no clue what specific 'defending' of James you are referring to, but I was a James fan up until around June when his act began to wear thin on me... And, by July, I had totally lost all respect for him. Everything that has followed has simply re-affirmed my stance on the guy.

I feel as though I was a deceived for years by his PR team and his vanilla press conferences, etc. and that, only recently, have I found out what the guy is truly made of. Maybe I allowed myself to be deceived... That is up for debate.

Whatever the case, even when I was rooting for James because he was a member of my hometown team, I was never like these fanboys... Never.

Cleveland always came first for me and the players on the team were secondary. As I said, that should be abundantly clear. If I was a James fanboy masquerading as a Cleveland fan, couldn't I have jumped ship along with Indian Guy and the rest? As I said in an earlier post, it isn't like that is a difficult thing to do... That isn't me... It was never me.

So, I don't really see what you are getting at.

Ariza4three
02-27-2011, 12:09 AM
IndianGuy is right, nitpicking someone's twitter grammar just screams "I'm so butt-hurt someone please wipe these tears on my face".

Get. Over. It.

Let. It. Go.

pegasus
02-27-2011, 12:28 AM
IndianGuy is right, nitpicking someone's twitter grammar just screams "I'm so butt-hurt someone please wipe these tears on my face".

Get. Over. It.

Let. It. Go.

Lebron and his tweets have been epic fails all year. We all made fun of him when he gave his two cents about "contraction" only to try to back out of it the very next day in the most stupid way imaginable. Then who can forget about his "God sees everything" tweet, and how karma slapped him time after time for two weeks immediately following that tweet. Everybody made fun of him. Why is it so wrong all of a sudden when RBA does the same?

RedBlackAttack
02-27-2011, 12:30 AM
Lebron and his tweets have been epic fails all year. We all made fun of him when he gave his two cents about "contraction" only to try to back out of it the very next day in the most stupid way imaginable. Then who can forget about his "God sees everything" tweet, and how karma slapped him time after time for two weeks immediately following that tweet. Everybody made fun of him. Why is it so wrong all of a sudden when RBA does the same?
...because I'm from Northeast Ohio.

dwightderon
02-27-2011, 12:32 AM
Indian Guy is a tool. GTFO with that Bulls avatar you asshole

jaydacris
02-27-2011, 12:38 AM
very funny antics by both guys

gibson declaring himself king of cleveland
and lebron can't formulate a proper comprehensive statement

gold!

if lebron was truly ruthless he would tweet back to gibson about keyshia cole's pictures :lol

boozehound
02-27-2011, 12:44 AM
well, its ridiculous that he calls himself the king. its even more ridiculous that boobie does. finally, getting upset over some other grown man anointing himself a fictional king? Most ridiculous of all. Lebron is such a ****ing child mentally. Very disappointing to see him so gladhanded over his nba career that he continues to have the mentality of a 14 yr old.

JustinJDW
02-27-2011, 01:52 AM
Grown ass men should not be on twitter. ****ing period. :facepalm

thomaspynchon
02-27-2011, 01:53 AM
I have serious problems with minorities. Don't mind my prejudiced posts.

oldschool4ever
02-27-2011, 02:08 AM

this. i'm a lakers fan, root for kobe. if kobe leaves and plays against the lakers in the finals, i still root for the lakers.

oldschool4ever
02-27-2011, 02:14 AM

same thing with showtime. he sports a lakers theme and a magic johnson avatar all the while constantly making excuses for lebron.

RedBlackAttack
02-27-2011, 02:18 AM
Although I am repulsed by your statements, I can't help but respect your candor.

nightprowler10
02-27-2011, 02:18 AM
:lol

ashbelly
02-27-2011, 05:04 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: Lebron is just helping gibson patch up his relationship with Cavs Fans after the L boobie took during their 1st game in Cleveland. I believe we play the cavs in the Q, one more time.. I hope the Media picks up on this beef to make the game more exciting.

monkeypox
02-27-2011, 07:25 AM
Shiiiit. Mrs. James gets around like the bird flu yo.

ILLsmak
02-27-2011, 07:36 AM
The problem with LeBron acting hard is the same one I have with Bosh acting hard.... they both pulled some ***** move shit to get where they were and now they are talking shit to everyone.

It's Boobie's birthday and LeBron is gonna get mad at that? It's proof that LeBron never liked any of them, if you ask me.

And him talking shit to Boobie... who kind of reminds me of Damon Jones saying he was "The most exciting player in the NBA!" or Sasha saying "He could score 30 any time he wanted to." That's just weak.

I'm surprised anyone can be a LeBron fan... to be honest. Sure, he's good... but he annoys me more all of the time.

-Smak

strifed169
02-27-2011, 07:51 AM
why are people saying lbj is talking shit, lol i dont see any signs of that, lay off the haterade

YouCallILose
02-27-2011, 08:17 AM
virtually all lebron fanboys are foreigners. just let them be.

FultzNationRISE
11-30-2022, 08:50 PM

Man STFU before I smack you.