PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James tweets he

Hulk Hogan
03-03-2011, 02:51 AM
20+ games left in phase 2. I'm ReFOCUSED! No prisoners, I have no friends when at WAR besides my Soldiers.

http://twitter.com/KingJames/status/43107583577432064

Several replies:

kmonsterfly: @KingJames don't think you have any friends regardless

irrelevant4li4e: @KingJames are you going to quit again against the celtics this year,lmao you soft son

NBAmrps3beast @KingJames LMAO 20+games and then you going to tell your "soldiers" to reatreat which means quit when you play the Celtics, you ain't clutch

danielmcmeasty: @KingJames your soldiers huh..

timoneil12: @KingJames ur not at war with anything. And ur not a soldier you disrespectful ass. Enjoy ur cake life

debrapalermo RT @MikeAmmo: After reading @KingJames' "War" tweet, I think he makes Charlie Sheen seem perfectly mentally stable.

ahad24 @KingJames damn no prisoners....delonte ****ed urmom

AlaineAMiranda @KingJames I knew a 21 year old kid who died in Afghanistan serving in the US Army yesterday. Please don't tell me about your WAR! #ESPN

Beamer05 @KingJames- you and your 'soldiers' aren't fighting a war, dumbass! Don't insult the real heroes- y'all don't have that #tigerblood!

Seriously Bron....Seriously?
Just when we thought you kept your mouth shut... You burst open with this?
Seriously? I know people close to me who died in combat, this shit arn't even funny! :facepalm

branslowski
03-03-2011, 02:55 AM
:oldlol: Bron a funny dude..

Lebron23
03-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Can you please get off his nuts? You are a delusional religious douchebag.

oldschool4ever
03-03-2011, 02:57 AM
keep at it lebron. your stupidity makes us all laugh.

oldschool4ever
03-03-2011, 02:58 AM

i think you should get off his nuts. really, he needs a new PR team that will tell him what to do and don't do.

YAH trick YAH
03-03-2011, 02:58 AM
:violin:

OmniStrife
03-03-2011, 03:00 AM
TWITTER IS FOR ******S

winwin
oh this prostitute of NBA again

matts290
TWITTER IS FOR ******S

this

Lebron23
i think you should get off his nuts. really, he needs a new PR team that will tell him what to do and don't do.

He's still one of the most popular players in this league.

Green Apple
03-03-2011, 03:01 AM

Several replies:

Seriously? I know people close to me who died in combat, this shit arn't even funny! :facepalm

It's important that we separate the brutality of war with the beautiful sports we love so much. James has passion for the sport in which he plays, the sport which is so integral to our society, for it is art we can all understand. It is poetry in motion. The grace and beauty of these athletes is displayed on a nightly basis and shows us what is truly great about this sport. It is ballet on hardwood. While we love it so dearly and put all our soul into the outcomes, it is not equatable to the savagery of war, and it never will be. James passion is evident, but his soldiers are in no danger of not coming back from their battle scars.

Doranku
03-03-2011, 03:02 AM
It's a f*cking metaphor, give me a break. I am in no way a fan of LeBron, but hating on him for this? Pathetic.

brwnman
03-03-2011, 03:03 AM

There is nothing wrong with him saying that. It's an expression. He's not saying it literally. I know you're a hater, but c'mon man...

DuMa
03-03-2011, 03:05 AM
just another kobe stan hating on lebron. what else is new

GoldNugg21
03-03-2011, 03:08 AM
The grammar bothers me more than the metaphor. People have used war as a way to talk about sports

DixieNourmous
03-03-2011, 03:10 AM

Tell me this combat crap isnt a little strange :confusedshrug:

Lebron23
03-03-2011, 03:14 AM

They are a bunch of retards.

Hihater
03-03-2011, 03:15 AM
Can't believe people add lebron on twitter just to talk shit lol now thats funny. we should just wait and see how lebron and the heat do in the playoff cuz if he win a ring this year..he will make all u hater eat ur word but i hope he dont lol.

OG LeeTSkeeT
03-03-2011, 03:16 AM
lebron is bi-winning.

branslowski
03-03-2011, 03:17 AM
lebron is bi-winning.

Doesn't that mean he still wins? Like bisexual?

Kurosawa0
03-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Yes, because LeBron is the first person ever to use war analogies for sports. :oldlol:

Javat_90
03-03-2011, 03:22 AM
However, if Kobe made those tweets OP would be saying:

"Oh man how focused and tough Kobe is"

"He takes this game seriously, he`s a winner"

"Wow my god Kobe has such a competitive nature"

..etc

..etc

Hihater
03-03-2011, 03:23 AM
However, if Kobe made those tweets OP would be saying:

"Oh man how focused and tough Kobe is"

"He takes this game seriously, he`s a winner"

"Wow my god Kobe has such a competitive nature"

..etc

..etc
but....u forgot kobe don't use twitter or said anything like that never. he got a good PR team.

Nash-tastic
03-03-2011, 03:29 AM
Seriously? How can you hate LeBron for this?

NBASTATMAN
03-03-2011, 03:47 AM
I think Bron may have some growing up to do.. He doesn't get it.. Stfup until you win.. Dude hasn't won anything and fails at the highest level the other night... I like his game but I am really starting to think I have overrated him.. His late shot the other night was something you see out of highschoolers..Dude cannot stop and pop a 15ft open jumper yet..At this stage.. :wtf:

ashbelly
03-03-2011, 03:50 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause: good to see he's taking the games ahead serious.

ashbelly
03-03-2011, 03:51 AM
I think Bron may have some growing up to do.. He doesn't get it.. Stfup until you win.. Dude hasn't won anything and fails at the highest level the other night... I like his game but I am really starting to think I have overrated him.. His late shot the other night was something you see out of highschoolers..Dude cannot stop and pop a 15ft open jumper yet..At this stage.. :wtf:

stfu.

kidachi
03-03-2011, 03:56 AM
people replying negative comments are "twitter gangsters". they suck at real life

and yes I agree with the other post.

twitter is for ******s

NBAller
03-03-2011, 04:01 AM
You know you have too much time on your hands when.....

you hate on the leagues back to back mvp for using a metaphor

macpierce
03-03-2011, 04:11 AM
Shit Just Got Real

ashlar
03-03-2011, 04:26 AM
but....u forgot kobe don't use twitter or said anything like that never. he got a good PR team.

You don't need a PR team for that. A normal functioning brain will do.

opps
03-03-2011, 04:29 AM
Cmon son now war & sports is an issue?

ukballer
03-03-2011, 04:39 AM
I sense butthurt in this thread.

Hater gotta hate on 'something', but you know people are running low on material when all they got to attack on for now is a ****ing tweet he made. :oldlol:

Dude is right too. It's an appropriate metaphor to use, dumbasses. He knows the Heat have a target on their back, and the playoffs are gonna be a battle, even in the 1st round, whoever they play is going to come at them 'hard'.

Still, this made me laugh. :oldlol:

irrelevant4li4e: @KingJames are you going to quit again against the celtics this year,lmao you soft son

Anybody who plays any of the CoD games might know who this guy is. If not, search EL PRESADOR on youtube, the guy is completely out of his mind, but hilarious at the same time.

alenleomessi
03-03-2011, 04:55 AM
TWITTER IS FOR ******S

AAckley1
03-03-2011, 04:56 AM
Didn't Kellen Winslow get lamblasted and ultimately traded because of saying something very similar to this?

But since its Bron, its okay right?

Chapallaz
03-03-2011, 05:04 AM
I don't know what it is with this guy, but he really should not be allowed near mics, computers, phones or other devices which enable him to communicate with third parties.

Heat007
03-03-2011, 05:10 AM

yeah, he's just a rapist.

Da KO King
03-03-2011, 05:19 AM
After working with real soldiers I HATE when I hear the "this game is war" comparison. However, I'm not going to reply to LeBron about it. Not that serious.

Also all the people that follow this dude just to reply to him with hate and negativity should kill themselves. When you resort to stuff like that then it is clear you have a life that is NOT worth living.

RedBlackAttack
03-03-2011, 05:36 AM
Yes, because LeBron is the first person ever to use war analogies for sports. :oldlol:
Also, let's act as though he is the first person to take a lot of sh!t for doing it. :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
03-03-2011, 05:38 AM
Didn't Kellen Winslow get lamblasted and ultimately traded because of saying something very similar to this?

But since its Bron, its okay right?
Winslow did it while he was still in college at Miami. He was absolutely, roundly criticized for doing so... The same thing happened to KG a couple of years ago when he went way too far with the analogy.

This reaction is nothing new.

d.bball.guy
03-03-2011, 05:41 AM
It's important that we separate the brutality of war with the beautiful sports we love so much. James has passion for the sport in which he plays, the sport which is so integral to our society, for it is art we can all understand. It is poetry in motion. The grace and beauty of these athletes is displayed on a nightly basis and shows us what is truly great about this sport. It is ballet on hardwood. While we love it so dearly and put all our soul into the outcomes, it is not equatable to the savagery of war, and it never will be. James passion is evident, but his soldiers are in no danger of not coming back from their battle scars.
:bowdown: This.

YouCallILose
03-03-2011, 05:58 AM
If you're going to use the expression "going to war" in regards to a sport, at least make sure it's to the right sport..Football. Basketball is a game for *******.

Mr Clutch Melo
03-03-2011, 05:59 AM
TWITTER IS FOR ******S

Well said.

RedBlackAttack
03-03-2011, 06:03 AM
If you're going to use the expression "going to war" in regards to a sport, at least make sure it's to the right sport..Football. Basketball is a game for *******.
:oldlol:

There is truth in this, as well. Hard to use the war analogy when there is endless whining after someone attempts to slightly impede your prancing around.

YouCallILose
03-03-2011, 06:04 AM

There is truth in this, as well. Hard to use the war analogy when there is endless whining after someone attempts to slightly impede your prancing around.

I mean I love basketball, don't get me wrong. But the athletes who play it are unbelievably soft and pampered. In football it's cut-throat all around including at the management level where you will get cut tomorrow without pay if you blow out your knee.

Harion
03-03-2011, 08:34 AM
yeah, he's just a rapist.
but...but....he gave it to that whore real good. she even took money from him so that should mean she liked it.

Floppy
03-03-2011, 08:53 AM
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9064/lebroncrying.jpg

blacknapalm
03-03-2011, 10:08 AM
can you be at war with your friends when you've already joined your friends? you punny, lebron

LA_Showtime
03-03-2011, 10:14 AM
I don't see anything wrong with what he said. Some of those comments are just uncalled for.

OhNoTimNoSho
03-03-2011, 10:28 AM
I don't see anything wrong with what he said. Some of those comments are just uncalled for.
Obvious theres nothing wrong with what he said, the following comments are called heckling, they are busting his balls, it better light a fire up under his ass, any comment he makes can be spun into something negative, so he better either never say anything or be ready to deliver.

Fatal9
03-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Don't like LeBron but fukk all the "I know someone who died in the war so I am deeply offended" and "war is brutal" types. Keep your personal (fake) outrage to yourself please, and stop being so sensitive where metaphors being used in a completely different context offend you.

crisoner
03-03-2011, 10:47 AM
This...lol
Shit Just Got Real

pegasus
03-03-2011, 10:50 AM
I don't have a problem with the use of that analogy in sports, even in basketball, and even if it was said by Lebron (although he's one of the most pampered players by the refs); however, I do have a problem with this b!tch's constant attention seeking behaviors. If you want to be called a warrior, show it to us on the court, and keep your mouth shut off the court.

And :facepalm @ "my soldiers". We'll see who the general is - who the soldier is, in the playoffs, especially in crunch times.

crisoner
03-03-2011, 10:50 AM
The quit comments after are funny but taking it personal about war? Come on. That being said I DO LOVE the leQuit comments.

MalikWadeCounty
03-03-2011, 10:55 AM
twaggots

branslowski
The quit comments after are funny but taking it personal about war? Come on. That being said I DO LOVE the leQuit comments.

Same way I feel....:oldlol: If you actually HATE LeBron for these comments...I find the whole thing to be funny when you add in the joking comments about quitting and shit.....But that "Boo hoo, I knew someone in the war from 2 day's ago in a paper" type shit needs to pipe down....I'm pretty sure Bron respects all the men and women of war.

The Next Jordan
Weren't you on here preaching the gospel the other day, talking about being a born again Christian?

pegasus
03-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Weren't you on here preaching the gospel the other day, talking about being a born again Christian?

You guys need to leave Lebron23 alone. He's got a doctor's excuse.

KBryant24
03-03-2011, 12:08 PM
where are all those people who jumped on kobe for appearing in a COD commercial huh???
skip bayless you gonna come out and say this is disrespectful???? Kobe never claimed he was a soldier
SMH

tpols
03-03-2011, 12:14 PM
The replies are classic:oldlol:

crisoner
03-03-2011, 12:20 PM
Remember KG got sh*t for this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J2zudcnYkY

They where playing the Kings in the playoffs a game seven. I remember Divac (who comes from a war torn country) saying KG knows nothing about war.
IMO Divac did make KG look foolish...but Bron's quote was nothing near as detailed as KG's gun talk.

shabetta
03-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Wow I never post here but have been reading for quite some time. Some threads on here need to be deleted big time. Hulk Hogan you have some issues, you are constantly ruining this forum with childish non sense.

sh0wtime
03-03-2011, 12:41 PM
What he said basically means he is ready to shift into another gear for the remainder of the season and playoffs i guess, i'm all against twitter but whats the big deal?

The Iron Fist
03-03-2011, 12:47 PM
So is the media going to get on his ass now like they did Kellen Winslow for saying, "I'm a ****ing soldier" in a time of war?

Last I checked, we still have troops dying in a war.

kkling
03-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Do not compare a meaningless game to war. Retarded comment. :facepalm

Hulk Hogan
03-03-2011, 12:50 PM
So is the media going to get on his ass now like they did Kellen Winslow for saying, "I'm a ****ing soldier" in a time of war?

Last I checked, we still have troops dying in a war.

Doesn't matter... He will just quit on them in the heat of battle like he did in the playoffs last year.

The Iron Fist
03-03-2011, 12:51 PM

Football players wear pads.

The only athletes who can truly use it,

are those in combat sports as they are literally beating the shit out of each other.

Hulk Hogan
03-03-2011, 12:54 PM
LOL Lebron now follows Skip Bayless on twitter. :roll: :roll: :facepalm

TyroneNBAFan
03-03-2011, 01:03 PM
It's a f*cking metaphor, give me a break. I am in no way a fan of LeBron, but hating on him for this? Pathetic.

People seem to hate on Lebron for any and everything these days.

So what he made a war reference, how many times have we called Kobe, Bird, Jordan or Reggie Miller "an assassion" a "killer" or applaud them for "going for the jugular" or their "killer instinct".

Kobe was in a f*ckin' commercial for a video game that glorifies war, LOL.

This is just another creative way to hate on the guy.

Kingwillball
03-03-2011, 01:08 PM
I don't agree with the whole War analogy..However if Lebron turns his game up a notch especially during the next 10 gms and plays with that take no prisoners mentality it will be fun to watch.. When Lebron plays focused and mad he is CLEARLY the best player on the planet.. When Lebron is in Passive mode there can be some argument..

asdf1990
03-03-2011, 01:19 PM
jesus christ are u people retards? never went to school or something? its a METAPHOR ever heard of it? he didn't say his bringing grenades and guns like KG.

asdf1990
03-03-2011, 01:20 PM

u have way too much time on ur hands.

STATUTORY
03-03-2011, 01:20 PM
jesus christ are u people retards? never went to school or something? its a METAPHOR!!! he didn't say his bringing grenades and guns like KG.

nah homie, u be confusin us with Lebron

The Iron Fist
03-03-2011, 01:24 PM
jesus christ are u people retards? never went to school or something? its a METAPHOR ever heard of it? he didn't say his bringing grenades and guns like KG.
Do I have to say I bought condoms and a hotel room to say I'm boning your girlfriend?

LBJ 4 MVP
03-03-2011, 01:29 PM
And this phases you, how?

Joey3000
03-03-2011, 01:34 PM

Several replies:

Not Brons fault that ur peoples chose the wrong kinda war. smh

Hulk Hogan
03-03-2011, 01:39 PM
And this phases you, how?

According to SKip on first take. He started following last night before he made this tweet...

Here are some of Skip's tweet he read.

Obviously I'd like to see LeBron close at least ONE GAME. But he's still having overall terrific REG SEASON. Playoffs diff story.

DWade has wasted too much of reg season deferring to LeBron, sacrificing rhythm. Must change as playoffs near.

Also: LeBron has an open invitation to debate me on live TV. He has twice said he wants to, but I'm guessing his "people" have said no.

Apparently Lebron got mad and felt the need to respond with these tweets:

20+ games left in phase 2. I'm ReFOCUSED! No prisoners, I have no friends when at WAR besides my Soldiers.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. -Mohandas Gandhi

Too bad he ain't gonna win. :oldlol:

Crown&Coke
03-03-2011, 01:40 PM

this

no one jumped on KG when he said it, no one jumped on Karl Malone when he said it, no one jumped on any other player who referenced war when talking about the game. simply another stupid reason to try and knock this guy down. it is getting far too silly. There are times when Bron needs to stfu, this is not one of times.

and for those people who brought up his mom, :facepalm

returnofthemack
03-03-2011, 01:42 PM
He's still one of the most popular players in this league.

lol dont you mean one of the most hated? i dont see how this should surprise anyone. the dude is lost in his own world. i mean this guy calls himself a king! he is a complete moron for saying such a thing and has no respect for soldiers. this guy is gonna go down as the biggest moron in the history of sports. what a useless human being. if there were no pro sports this clown would fit right in flipping burgers at burger king. he needs a reatlity check.

ErhnamDjinn
03-03-2011, 01:44 PM
TWITTER IS FOR ******S
I agree wtf is its purpose? Is it used just to start a E-war with a celebrity, somehow show your famous for getting a response back from a celebrity, people really need to go out more often.:sleeping

returnofthemack
03-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Don't like LeBron but fukk all the "I know someone who died in the war so I am deeply offended" and "war is brutal" types. Keep your personal (fake) outrage to yourself please, and stop being so sensitive where metaphors being used in a completely different context offend you.

your a idiot

Kingwillball
03-03-2011, 01:47 PM
According to SKip on first take. He started following last night before he made this tweet...

Here are some of Skip's tweet he read.

Apparently Lebron got mad and felt the need to respond with these tweets:

Too bad he ain't gonna win. :oldlol:

U don't sense a championship this season

returnofthemack
03-03-2011, 01:54 PM
its funny that lebron james is quoting Gandhi.

1 no one has ever ignored you

2 not only do we laugh at you we hate you

3 you wont win.

4 gandhi would never approve of war of any type.

lebron is a idiot and shouldnt have made it out of high school

returnofthemack
03-03-2011, 01:55 PM
talking about war and how you are a soldier and then following that with a qoute by gandhi? haha lebron is a fool

Disaprine
03-03-2011, 01:57 PM
TWITTER IS FOR ******S
thread should have ended here.

2swift4u
03-03-2011, 02:18 PM
omg all these people that twitter back or criticize every little thing Lebron says or does, should really get a life and start working on their own faults before criticizing and insulting somebody else!!

AlexanderRight
03-03-2011, 02:23 PM
His soldiers?

BoxOutBOXOUT
03-03-2011, 02:24 PM
...but his soldiers are in no danger of not coming back from their battle scars.
Obviously you've never heard of Greg Oden.

rodman91
03-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Lebron at War
http://mybroadband.co.za/photos/data/500/medium/Retards1.jpg

Derka
03-03-2011, 02:39 PM
TWITTER IS FOR ******S

Pretty much this.

Rockets(T-mac)
03-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Stupid overused quote? Yes.
Offensive? Nope, it's a ****ing metaphor, chill your balls.

I find the "my soldiers" part hilarious though.

kaiiu
03-03-2011, 02:50 PM
lol at this pu$$y being a soldier. Dudes so soft he'd prolly get raped in prison by a guy under six feet tall:oldlol:

ronniec
03-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Wondering how many of his teammates are really his friends and "soldiers", and not sure if Wade and Bosh feel the same when they finally play together
:lol :lol :lol

TylerOO
03-03-2011, 03:37 PM

Several replies:

LOL at all these sensitive ass babies.

"I know someone that died yesterday at war. Dont be disrespectful"

LLMAO stfu no one cares if you know someone who died. :cry: :violin:

ashbelly
03-03-2011, 03:40 PM
lol at this pu$$y being a soldier. Dudes so soft he'd prolly get raped in prison by a guy under six feet tall:oldlol:
:oldlol: :oldlol: Do you have any boundaries for your fantasies ??

kaiiu
03-03-2011, 03:41 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: Do you have any boundaries for your fantasies ??
:lol :cheers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_gktVy6600&feature=player_detailpage

The Dream
03-03-2011, 03:42 PM
nah homie, u be confusin us with Lebron

:lol

ashbelly
03-03-2011, 03:47 PM
:lol :cheers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_gktVy6600&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8RqgDsO3c4

LEFT4DEAD
03-03-2011, 03:51 PM
I don't know if this Hulk Retard guy is Lebron's biggest homer or hater. His whole day
is based on Lebron. Hilarious.

kaiiu
03-03-2011, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8RqgDsO3c4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnNFd1AVU3I&feature=player_detailpage

rigor
03-03-2011, 03:56 PM
If that tweet from him upsets you, you're retarded.

People use metaphors every day. Get over it.

gts
03-03-2011, 03:58 PM
your a idiotlol this still cracks me up..

anyways back on topic... really have we stooped this far that now a guy can't even use going to war as a metaphor for sports without being beat on, this is just sad....

i mean banging on the guy for using a tired overly used clich

knickswin
03-03-2011, 04:50 PM
If I were LeBron's handler the FIRST thing I would do is get rid of his twitter account. People who have the emotional maturity of a 12-year-old should not express every thought that runs through their heads.

Not that this was really all that bad. He just seems kind of emo

Batz
03-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Can you please get off his nuts?
Why don't you ge... Nah, too easy.

AlphaWolf24
03-03-2011, 05:58 PM
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2115000/AlphaWolf-2115508_297_297.jpghttp://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2115000/AlphaWolf-2115516_297_297.jpg

LeBron has already quit and Broke under the pressure of playing "basketball"...

so of course he's using "WAR" as a metaphor...

he would have gotten get a 9mm disharge if he was ever in real combat....

AlphaWolf24
03-03-2011, 06:03 PM
LOL at all these sensitive ass babies.

"I know someone that died yesterday at war. Dont be disrespectful"

LLMAO stfu no one cares if you know someone who died. :cry: :violin:

Hope you never have to serve...because all the insensitive "tough guy's" are the first to quit.

Basketman
03-03-2011, 06:04 PM
This. :applause:

AlphaWolf24
03-03-2011, 06:14 PM
This. :applause:

People don't hate him for using war as a "Metaphor"( very unoriginal BTW)

They Hate him for quitting on his home and the people who loved him the most (I got Family in Akron...and was out there in 02' - 04') I saw how it was...Ohio loves there hometown athletes like no other. It's a very "smalltown" feel and LBJ became "the King" and Quit on the his Kingdom...

for what?.....Imaginary rankings for a made up title?..it was B move.

To top it off ..THE CAVS HAD THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA AND WERE CLOSE TO A TITLE

branslowski
03-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Hope you never have to serve...because all the insensitive "tough guy's" are the first to quit.

Is this the real Alpha Wolf?:lol

AlphaWolf24
03-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Is this the real Alpha Wolf?:lol

maybe?:lol

DirkNowitzki41
03-03-2011, 06:59 PM
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2115000/AlphaWolf-2115508_297_297.jpghttp://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2115000/AlphaWolf-2115516_297_297.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Peteballa
03-03-2011, 07:00 PM
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Basketman
03-03-2011, 07:03 PM
People don't hate him for using war as a "Metaphor"( very unoriginal BTW)

They Hate him for quitting on his home and the people who loved him the most (I got Family in Akron...and was out there in 02' - 04') I saw how it was...Ohio loves there hometown athletes like no other. It's a very "smalltown" feel and LBJ became "the King" and Quit on the his Kingdom...

for what?.....Imaginary rankings for a made up title?..it was B move.

To top it off ..]THE CAVS HAD THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA AND WERE CLOSE TO A TITLE
But they're criticizing him for this now. Stop criticizing the man for every little thing he does. Pricks.

inclinerator
03-03-2011, 07:06 PM
hope lebron goes ballistic these last 20 games

rodman91
03-03-2011, 07:31 PM
http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/8017/hires090922a4817z001b.jpg

AlphaWolf24
03-03-2011, 07:34 PM

(Spits crooked I all over the computer screen)...dang...why couldn't I think of that.

U WIN!

sixer6ad

He's gone ballistic many times; when, besides some amazing performances, has it REALLY mattered?

It's not about the game; it never is. It's about the man. This hatred is for the man and his actions - not his game.

OriginalNameGuy
I don't see how you could give him a hard time for this unless you are a hater

Players say things like this all the time in football, basketball, you name it. Hell I've heard people say it before a pick-up game
Come on, now. Its an expression

AlphaWolf24
03-03-2011, 07:36 PM
But they're criticizing him for this now. Stop criticizing the man for every little thing he does. Pricks.

ahh...a little words can't hurt a Soldier of Fortune like King James.

AlphaWolf24
03-03-2011, 07:37 PM

yeah so 82games.com will have them as their #1 player on the imaginary list....AWESOME!

SavageMode
03-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Lmfao. People like Hulk Hogan and all his other Anti-Lebron accounts/friends really need to look in the mirror and do something with your life.

You hate the guy, yet you follow his every move on twitter? You worship Skip Bayless because you wish you were him?(I dont even know who he is)

Look in the mirror... childish threads like this ruin ISH.

AlphaWolf24
03-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Lmfao. People like Hulk Hogan and all his other Anti-Lebron accounts/friends really need to look in the mirror and do something with your life.

You hate the guy, yet you follow his every move on twitter? You worship Skip Bayless because you wish you were him?(I dont even know who he is)

Look in the mirror... childish threads like this ruin ISH.

and yet you are here.......reading and posting.

rodman91
03-03-2011, 09:03 PM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7554/attackforking.jpg

Skip Bayless
03-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Game 5, wasn't War time LeBron?

This kid will never win a championship.

icemanfan
03-03-2011, 09:40 PM
The grammar bothers me more than the metaphor. People have used war as a way to talk about sports
do it in front of a VA group who have served in war time. See what happens.

imlmf
03-03-2011, 09:44 PM
you follow lebron's twitter just to find things to bish about? if lebron sees this he'll laugh at your pathetic life, because you think he cares whether you like him or not?

the guy gets paid millions a year for playing basketball, and you are on ISH 24/7 to hate on someone has nothing to do with you, doesn't even know your existence. think about it

Bandito
03-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Dude this generation has to grow up. I blame facebook and myspace and people putting stuff like their status of I am going to the bathroom, who the ****s cares get a life woman!!!!

AlphaWolf24
03-03-2011, 09:59 PM
you follow lebron's twitter just to find things to bish about? if lebron sees this he'll laugh at your pathetic life, because you think he cares whether you like him or not?

the guy gets paid millions a year for playing basketball, and you are on ISH 24/7 to hate on someone has nothing to do with you, doesn't even know your existence. think about it

I thought he did care?.....remember? he's "taking mental notes of everyone talking ish"

and how are you acting any better then the other posters?..your doing the same thing we are....except you sound mad.

relax we all love basketball and are just talking about it:cheers:

imlmf
03-03-2011, 10:16 PM
I thought he did care?.....remember? he's "taking mental notes of everyone talking ish"

and how are you acting any better then the other posters?..your doing the same thing we are....except you sound mad.

relax we all love basketball and are just talking about it:cheers:

uh.. no? i don't hate anyone, i feel sorry for hulk, waldus, skip. i wish they could get a life that's not filled with hatred towards someone who doesn't even know them. i just don't get it, they're just basketball players and nothing more

these guys spend hours everyday to hate, they are not going to live very long living that way.

Is He Ill
03-03-2011, 10:22 PM
He's obviously missing a few vital parts between his ears.

sh0wtime
03-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Looks like Lebron is living up to that statement tonight. :D

winwin
03-04-2011, 12:03 AM
jinxed it .. learn to shut up

RedBlackAttack
03-04-2011, 12:06 AM
Ouch.

kaiiu
03-04-2011, 12:08 AM
SERGENT LEBRICK

Disaprine
03-04-2011, 12:09 AM
:lol

leopoldstotch
03-04-2011, 12:11 AM
:facepalm

For_Three
03-04-2011, 12:11 AM

:roll:

Hulk Hogan
03-04-2011, 12:16 AM

Wish you could take that back didn't ya? :oldlol:

icemanfan
03-04-2011, 12:20 AM
:facepalm

gts
03-04-2011, 12:27 AM
re:LeBron James tweets he

vinsane01
03-04-2011, 02:03 AM
Ofcourse the people who replied negatively to that "tweet" realize that it was a metaphor. Personally i dont care about it, but other people do. Especially the ones who has relatives deployed in other countries who has suffered, injured and died for their country. They are the real soldiers for them and to use them as metaphors as easily as that, somehow belittles the memories and accomplishments of such soldiers. The other fans meanwhile, just wants to mess with lebron. :D

thatoneblackguy
03-04-2011, 02:04 AM

BallsOut
03-04-2011, 02:04 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/33dxcas.jpg

Lebron with the friendly fire :roll:

AlphaWolf24
03-04-2011, 02:10 AM

:D

Hulk Hogan
03-05-2011, 01:27 PM
So much for Lebron being at war with his soldiers. He came out shooting blanks. Again. And waved the white flag after taking so many casualties in just 12 minutes of warfare.

You wonder... How many times are these fools gonna get killed. :facepalm
and How long before their general decides to quit. :oldlol:

Kingwillball
03-05-2011, 02:36 PM
So much for Lebron being at war with his soldiers. He came out shooting blanks. Again. And waved the white flag after taking so many casualties in just 12 minutes of warfare.

You wonder... How many times are these fools gonna get killed. :facepalm
and How long before their general decides to quit. :oldlol:

Once again yesterday was not his Fault but nice try..Lebron had a solid game and probably would have had a Trip Dub if he played in the 4th qtr.. I am not saying Lebron is completely innocent in this losing streak but he is the last on the list to blame..The game winners he missed he can be blamed for not coming up clutch but that is about it..

kaiiu
03-05-2011, 02:37 PM
I would be scared if these were my soldiers

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/9103/capturefa.jpg

8BeastlyXOIAD
03-05-2011, 03:06 PM
I would be scared if these were my soldiers

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/9103/capturefa.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol :lol

BTW can someone pleeze link me this article

rodman91
03-05-2011, 03:29 PM

Fatal9
03-08-2011, 11:20 PM
how's the war going?

http://www.cityonmyback.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/awesome_face_bigger_1886.png

prodnus
03-08-2011, 11:21 PM
how's the war going?

http://www.cityonmyback.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/awesome_face_bigger_1886.png
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2209/crockheat.jpg

1rkrage
03-08-2011, 11:22 PM
http://www.chicitysports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/LEB61.jpg

AlphaWolf24
03-08-2011, 11:55 PM
http://www.chicitysports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/LEB61.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/smallbusiness.aol.com/media/2011/03/charlie-sheen-430jc3711.jpg

Bladers
06-12-2011, 02:27 PM
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq350/itsbouttogetugly/y_050103-N-6020P-206_Two_Naval_Air_crewmen_carry_a_seriously_injure d_Indonesian_woman_to_a_waiting_helicopter_for_tra nsportation_to_a_medica.jpg

ImmortalD24
06-12-2011, 02:29 PM
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq350/itsbouttogetugly/y_050103-N-6020P-206_Two_Naval_Air_crewmen_carry_a_seriously_injure d_Indonesian_woman_to_a_waiting_helicopter_for_tra nsportation_to_a_medica.jpg
:roll:

LEFT4DEAD
06-12-2011, 02:31 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

AlphaWolf24
06-12-2011, 02:36 PM

Well Played.....Well Played.......(slow claps)