PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Blitz "Heat, If you want to WIN close games, get the ball to Lebron in the 4th"

Hulk Hogan
03-04-2011, 02:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu0LDTMGC-g&t=5m44s

This fool is truly delusional. :roll: :roll:
He's really out of touch with reality. :facepalm

thatoneblackguy
03-04-2011, 02:50 AM
:facepalm

ashlar
03-04-2011, 02:52 AM
I hate Lebron as much as the next dude but stop making threads! :lol

madmax
03-04-2011, 02:53 AM
He's correct though - Heat should scrap all those useless offensive sets they are implying to run and just let Lebron take care of things. It worked before and it should work just fine now if Lebron had the green light to do his thang

Walduś
03-04-2011, 02:54 AM
lmao, lebron has the ball in his hands in 90% of heat's possessions. :oldlol:

oldschool4ever
03-04-2011, 02:54 AM
yeah bruce, the heat should just let lebron run ISO plays.:roll: :roll:

Hulk Hogan
03-04-2011, 02:55 AM

This and went for: 0 points, 0/2 (0%) 0 Rebounds, 0 assists

Phong
03-04-2011, 02:55 AM
He's correct though - Heat should scrap all those useless offensive sets they are implying to run and just let Lebron take care of things. It worked before and it should work just fine now if Lebron had the green light to do his thangLeBrick doing his thing:

http://nsa25.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228053425574536.gif

Pacquiao
03-04-2011, 02:56 AM

Kobe plays off the ball pretty well. He just needs 5-10 seconds on the ball to score or pass.

Lebron needs 20 seconds of every possession because he doesn't have a post game and needs to do ISO from the 3 pt line

Doranku
03-04-2011, 02:58 AM
:roll: There is honestly something wrong with this guy.

NBASTATMAN
03-04-2011, 03:01 AM

This fool is truly delusional. :roll: :roll:
He's really out of touch with reality. :facepalm

He is starting to sound like YOU HULK.. :roll:

Dripac
03-04-2011, 03:02 AM
:facepalm Who is that guy?

NBASTATMAN
03-04-2011, 03:03 AM
He's correct though - Heat should scrap all those useless offensive sets they are implying to run and just let Lebron take care of things. It worked before and it should work just fine now if Lebron had the green light to do his thang

It's not going to work with this team.. Wade and haslem cannot shoot jumpers all day and be good..

G-Funk
03-04-2011, 03:04 AM
irrelevant person

Lebron23
03-04-2011, 03:05 AM
He actually led the NBA in 4th quarter scoring in the 2008-2010 NBA Season.

ginobli2311
03-04-2011, 03:06 AM
It's not going to work with this team.. Wade and haslem cannot shoot jumpers all day and be good..

what they should do is post lebron on the wing in these situations. give him the ball and let him turn and face.

if they double...pass out. if they don't, take a jumper or attack.

its not hard.

spo is either really lacking on offense or lebron is refusing to do what is necessary.

this team should honestly play lebron at pf and let wade be the play maker for this most part and just let lebron high elbow or high wing post.

that would solve a lot of problems.

catch24
03-04-2011, 03:09 AM
:oldlol: at Hogan stalking his channel and videos.

I like how you lames complain about people caring what he thinks, yet take whatever he says just as seriously.

GUYS LOOK, BRUCE JUST SAID LEBRON IS BETTER THAN KOBE!

Hulk Hogan
03-04-2011, 03:10 AM

No... Kobe led the league last year. ESPN said it just acouple of days ago.

Hulk Hogan
03-04-2011, 03:13 AM

I like how you lames complain about people caring what he thinks, yet take whatever he says just as seriously.

Actually no. I figured he would make pro Lebron comments and turn this into Lebron had no help... Which he did, if you listened to the entire video.

He did the same thing after Lebron missed against chicago, and then the Knicks and then now.

He runs the best protective detail for Lebron after he misses a clutch shot.

http://www.state.gov/cms_images/Boyswaiting.jpg

winwin
03-04-2011, 03:15 AM
best vid after the big loss
MIAMI HEAT FAN RANT/VENT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mCMgHUisoM

lol

catch24
03-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Actually No

You already know he's biased. Why post a video on the obvious?

Doranku
03-04-2011, 03:20 AM

Listening to him is like a psychological experiment. The way he twists, distorts, and manipulates reality to protect his sports idol is just unimaginable.

He basically said that the shot LeBron took to tie the game is a shot that only a few specialty shooters in the league are good at. It was a wide open 3 pointer. :roll:

Jacks3
03-04-2011, 03:24 AM
Listening to him is like a psychological experiment. The way he twists, distorts, and manipulates reality to protect his sports idol is just unimaginable.

He basically said that the shot LeBron took to tie the game is a shot that only a few specialty shooters in the league are good at. It was a wide open 3 pointer. :roll:
did he really say that? wow. talk about reaching. :facepalm

Hulk Hogan
You already know he's biased. Why post a video on the obvious?

Because the shit he says is just utterly hilarious... The way he bends reality and his zombies praising him for it is just epic :roll:

I love you Bruce you assume me man.
:roll: :roll:

catch24

Yeah, I used to post on his YT channel all the time :facepalm

In his defense, when he's not biased, dude can actually break down the game and its history like a savant. Unfortunately "when he's not biased" is practically, well, never.

nbacardDOTnet
03-04-2011, 03:26 AM
yap, get the ball to Lebron

so ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9J67oH9pto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi2ugZ0isG8

NBASTATMAN
03-04-2011, 03:29 AM
what they should do is post lebron on the wing in these situations. give him the ball and let him turn and face.

if they double...pass out. if they don't, take a jumper or attack.

its not hard.

spo is either really lacking on offense or lebron is refusing to do what is necessary.

this team should honestly play lebron at pf and let wade be the play maker for this most part and just let lebron high elbow or high wing post.

that would solve a lot of problems.

Problem with Lebron down low is that he doesn't know how to hold the ball long enuff to get good shots for his teammates.. And he really isn't that good at scoring with his back to the basket when there is traffic down low.. I don't know, maybe he isn't comfortable yet.. He was alot better in clutch situations in the past.. He has lost his confidence.. He has been flat out horrible in close game situations..

I think the biggest problem is that they collapse too much.. You are up by 18 with a bit more than a quarter left why would you double down low.. Let Dhoward get all the two pointers he wants.. Foul him if you have to..

Miami has given up so many wide open threes in the past two games.. And teams are nailing them.. They have to be smarter than doubling a low post player with a big lead.. Let him score two and go for it at the other end... Instead they have given up huge leads in little time with their strategy.. Coach has to bare some of the fault there..

Ne 1
03-04-2011, 03:56 AM
:oldlol:

Freaking hilarious that some idiots take that psychopath's word as gospel and think of him as a basketball historian, expert analyst or some intellegent student of the game.

He's just an average fan, like all of us. The only difference is, unlike most of us, Bruce has way too much time on his hands and spends it making a load of baseless, insecure youtube clips for freaking 7 years just to influence other peoples opinions.

coin24
03-04-2011, 04:06 AM
Unfortunately he did not take his talents to the 4th quarter:roll: :roll:

Kyle Montgomery... :lol

alenleomessi
03-04-2011, 04:25 AM
Lebron can take over the 4th quarter better than anyone in the nba

Lebron23
03-04-2011, 04:30 AM
Lebron can take over the 4th quarter better than anyone in the nba

I want to see a very angry, motivated LeBron againts the best team in the Regular Season.

TonyJones
03-04-2011, 04:58 AM
best vid after the big loss
MIAMI HEAT FAN RANT/VENT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mCMgHUisoM

lol

What a clown. :roll: Is this dude serious?

He sounds like he found out his best friend died. Dude is really depressed about this.

Javat_90
03-04-2011, 05:42 AM
I didnt see these much threads when Kobe had that awful stretch between December and January.

Jacking shots and missing them.

dannysc305
03-04-2011, 06:29 AM
:oldlol:

He's just an average fan, like all of us. The only difference is, unlike most of us, Bruce has way too much time on his hands and spends it making a load of baseless, insecure youtube clips for freaking 7 years just to influence other peoples opinions.

Pretty much what Hulk Hogan does daily in the form of ISH posts... Way too much time on his hands... And spends it making a load of baseless, insecure threads and posts... About 2.5 THOUSAND in the span of like 6 months... Just to influence other people's opinions... LOL @ his attempts at trying to convince the whole forum Wade's a scrub lol... Way he goes about talking shxt bout Wade you would think he isnt a top 5 player

dannysc305
03-04-2011, 06:49 AM

What is everyone talking about? I think you guys are responding to the title of thread, and not actually listen to the content of the whole video... It was a nice video...

And about the shot LeBron took, he's right. And anybody who doesn't understand is obviously a fat azz couch potato or something cuz if you actually pick up a damn basketball go to a damn court and try to do the things you watch on TV its not as easy as it looks...

What he said in the video is that it was a catch and shoot situation. There 3 ways to get a 3 point shot: Catch&Shoot, Off the dribble, and a spot up shot.

With catch&shoot, its all one motion. Catch it and immediately rise for the shot, what bron had to do because time was running out. LeBron is not good at that kinda shot. LeBron isnt great 3 pt shooter but his best shots come when he catches the ball, waits a second or two to gather himself, and then shoot a full concentration shot (spot up). Off the dribble is dribbling the ball and stopping your dribble to rise and shoot. Nonetheless it was a wide open shot, its just not a comfortable shot for a average 3 pt shooter like LBj

STATUTORY
03-04-2011, 07:24 AM
What is everyone talking about? I think you guys are responding to the title of thread, and not actually listen to the content of the whole video... It was a nice video...

And about the shot LeBron took, he's right. And anybody who doesn't understand is obviously a fat azz couch potato or something cuz if you actually pick up a damn basketball go to a damn court and try to do the things you watch on TV its not as easy as it looks...

What he said in the video is that it was a catch and shoot situation. There 3 ways to get a 3 point shot: Catch&Shoot, Off the dribble, and a spot up shot.

With catch&shoot, its all one motion. Catch it and immediately rise for the shot, what bron had to do because time was running out. LeBron is not good at that kinda shot. LeBron isnt great 3 pt shooter but his best shots come when he catches the ball, waits a second or two to gather himself, and then shoot a full concentration shot (spot up). Off the dribble is dribbling the ball and stopping your dribble to rise and shoot. Nonetheless it was a wide open shot, its just not a comfortable shot for a average 3 pt shooter like LBj
:facepalm he caught the ball, took a second to spot up and then shot it...

that's basically the easiest shot in NBA

StroShow4
03-04-2011, 08:25 AM
If you guys continue to make threads about him (even if they're negative), he wins.

Doranku
03-04-2011, 08:40 AM

:oldlol: @ 4 paragraphs of apologetic nonsense. He had a wide open look at the basket. He's heralded by many as the best basketball player in the world, yet a shot that the average kid on the school yard can make at a decent rate is "not a comfortable shot" for King James?

What a joke. He couldn't have asked for a better look. He missed because he's been in a mental slump down the stretch in games for Miami, and he has no confidence. In short, he choked. I know that's hard for a stan like you to digest, but it happened. Move on with it. Maybe next time Wade will finally step up and save your boy from yet another embarrassing ending.

Cangri
03-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Don't know what happened to him this year, last year's regular season he was pretty clutch in many games down the stretch. :confusedshrug:

Maybe something changed mentally after that game 5 vs boston?

Batz
03-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Unfortunately he did not take his talents to the 4th quarter:roll: :roll:

Kyle Montgomery... :lol
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nash
03-04-2011, 10:26 AM
You guys are such haters its crazy. Lebron is the best player in the league yet you guys are talking about it as if Bruce Blitz is saying give it to some random player.

Honestly, I like this forum but there is some crazy and obsessed moaners that like to troll this forum.

hawke812
03-04-2011, 10:42 AM
You guys are such haters its crazy. Lebron is the best player in the league yet you guys are talking about it as if Bruce Blitz is saying give it to some random player.

Honestly, I like this forum but there is some crazy and obsessed moaners that like to troll this forum.

Wade, Miller and now Bibby are some random players now? They would have had a better chance to make it than Lebron:hammerhead:

kkling
03-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Wade, Miller and now Bibby are some random players now? They would have had a better chance to make it than Lebron:hammerhead:

Wade is not a good 3pt shooter either, Bibby played like shit yesterday, but I agree Mike Miller or Jones (who also has been playing like shit lately) should be taking 3s.

Hulk Hogan
03-04-2011, 11:33 AM

DuMa... I see you logged into your new gimmick account.

lilbeastnani
03-04-2011, 11:38 AM
So they should turn themselves into the Miami Cavaliers is what you're saying?

Phong
03-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Give the ball to LeBron:

http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228064224789122.gif http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228064144409844.gif
http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228064218528528.gif http://nsa25.casimages.com/img/2011/03/04/110304045340191480.gif
http://nsa25.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228064222688129.gif http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/03/04/110304062927733416.gif

kkling
03-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Also, Blitz was talking about the 4th quarter, not the last 24 seconds. Lebron has lead the league in 4th quarter scoring or a close second for the past couple of seasons. Lebron had 1 shot attempt in the 4th besides that last second shot. That cannot happen.

Disaprine
03-04-2011, 02:15 PM

:lol

Indian guy
03-04-2011, 02:40 PM
I do know what Miami shouldn't be doing at the end of games, and that is running the offense through Wade, who's shooting a pathetic 35% in crunch time this season.

Doranku
03-04-2011, 02:41 PM
I do know what Miami shouldn't be doing at the end of games, and that is running the offense through Wade, who's shooting a pathetic 35% in crunch time this season.

35% > 0%

Indian guy
03-04-2011, 02:46 PM
35% > 0%

This is supposed to mean something?

AlphaWolf24
03-04-2011, 02:56 PM
I don't get it?.... His claim to fame is trying to slight Kobe Bryant....

who BTW is

#1 in NBA jersey sales

#1 in allstar voting

# most popular player in Europe and Asia

it's like every year he's just comes up with more and more way's....lol

(2006)

BB - "See look at Kobe , he can't win a title without Shaq, who cares if he's scoring 35PPG and 81points he can't win"

(2009)

BB - " I pick the Lebron Cav's to win it all baby"...... "What?"...."Kobe won?....ahhhh...who cares?...that was a fluke..Lebron has no help..I pick the Cav's to win it next year"

(2010)

BB - Damn! Kobe won again?.....he has a stacked team! ( meanwhile he blames everyone else and gives a million reasons why Lebron James did'nt win, including not having a "team")

(2011)

BB - "Kobe just has a stacked team...Lebron has no help...I don't care if he's on the HEAT...his teamates/coaches suck"

(2014...the Lakers have just won thier 20th Championship Kobe's 8th)

BB -" awww F' it"

ukplayer4
03-04-2011, 03:04 PM
two things that every poster on this board(whos been here a while) are fully aware of yet, the regularity of the occurances still continue to boggle the mind...

1. the demented, dellusional ubsurdity of kobe fans.

2. the memory of posters on this board. 1 play makes a career round here, one game decides and mvp trophy, and the next play/game changes everything...

sh0wtime
03-04-2011, 03:18 PM
LeBrick doing his thing:

Always wanted to see that play again, thank you for that and i have to agree with my friend who said that Carmelo fouled Lebron on that play.

Doranku
03-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Always wanted to see that play again, thank you for that and i have to agree with my friend who said that Carmelo fouled Lebron on that play.
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

stan

Meticode
03-04-2011, 03:35 PM
yeah bruce, the heat should just let lebron run ISO plays.:roll: :roll:
Then they turn their biggest weapon (Wade) into just an ordinary spectator. It's the most ridiculous thing I've heard.

XxSMSxX
03-04-2011, 04:09 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

stan

That is a foul, Carmelo's uses his arm to hit Lebron's shooting arm which is automatically a foul

M.Bustly15A5RU8
03-04-2011, 04:42 PM
Trolls and stans, especially the massive amount of Kobe trolls and stans, are destroying this forum.

olddangerfield
03-04-2011, 05:53 PM

Transition shots are actually a lot easier for the majority of NBA if not basketball players, i don't see why it would be different for Lebron. A catch and shoot shot is done in the flow of the game, waiting a couple of seconds is actually a shooters worst enemy because he has time to think about the shot. The game winner Lebron hit against Orlando in the 09 ECF was actually a catch and shoot.

LA KB24
03-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Well LeBron is great at driving to the rim and finishing or drawing fouls in the clutch... he's not a great clutch shooter though, so I have no idea why he's taking all of those shots.

ThaWadeFade3
03-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Get the ball to Wade in the fourth, Lebron does have the green light already. He is not clutch, Wade is proven to be one of the best finishers in the game and especially on his team. Run no plays and let Wade do his thing.

Eat Like A Bosh
03-04-2011, 06:35 PM

jstern
05-27-2011, 09:26 AM
I was searching for a another thread, but why not bump this one.

Guess this guy was right. At least for come from behind games.

sic
05-27-2011, 09:41 AM
Ownage

SebasMiamiFan
05-27-2011, 09:43 AM
What a surprise, another Hogan fail. :lol

Heat007
05-27-2011, 09:51 AM

This fool is truly delusional.
He's really out of touch with reality.

Look who's talking!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eiPYYSSdyw

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/44448888/f0acb.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/44448888/000000000000000001234.jpg
:roll:

Nash
05-27-2011, 09:56 AM
This is probably the best bump so far :lol

OriginalNameGuy
05-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Lol Hulk was wrong on every single prediction

100grandman
05-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Well LeBron is great at driving to the rim and finishing or drawing fouls in the clutch... he's not a great clutch shooter though, so I have no idea why he's taking all of those shots.

His shooting has certainly looked clutch to me in these playoffs.

sayitaintso
05-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Whatcha Gonna Do When ISH Hulk Hogan #FAIL ON YOU!

Jimbozeubuen
05-27-2011, 01:26 PM
Nice bump lol :bowdown:

BrilliantLegacy
05-27-2011, 01:29 PM
LeBrick doing his thing:

No foul.. Talking about Lebron getting all the calls. :sleeping :sleeping

Hank
05-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Well this is certainly Karma at it's finest.

chazzy
05-27-2011, 01:31 PM
Yeah, weren't you pushing for Wade to get the ball late?

C-Webb4
06-10-2011, 08:33 AM
Haha, Lebron has been Mr. 4th quarter against the Mavs.

Doctor Rivers
06-10-2011, 08:36 AM
:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

C-Webb4
06-10-2011, 08:40 AM
:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:
This thread went from Epic fail to Epic win in a span of 2 weeks. :roll:

The Decision
06-10-2011, 12:39 PM

What about the 2011 Finals? :lol

The Decision
06-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Lol Hulk was wrong on every single prediction

Whose wrong now? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Decision
06-10-2011, 12:41 PM

Karma's a *****, God sees everything! :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
06-10-2011, 12:43 PM
This guy BruceBlitz takes failure to a whole new level :oldlol:

The Decision
06-10-2011, 12:49 PM
This guy BruceBlitz takes failure to a whole new level :oldlol:

In May he said Lebron had no teammates and that if Miami won the championship it would be like Jordan in the bulls when he carried the bulls to the championship without any ALL-STARS!

But then acouple of days ago, he made the video private.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

kaiiu
06-10-2011, 12:51 PM
In May he said Lebron had no teammates and that if Miami won the championship it would be like Jordan in the bulls when he carried bulls to the championship without any ALL-STARS!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
06-10-2011, 12:57 PM
In May he said Lebron had no teammates and that if Miami won the championship it would be like Jordan in the bulls when he carried the bulls to the championship without any ALL-STARS!

:eek: :eek: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Disaprine
06-10-2011, 01:05 PM
blitz gonna blitz. what else is new? :lol

jjayfive
06-10-2011, 01:07 PM
this guy bruceblitz has some serious issues

Phong
06-10-2011, 01:07 PM
http://nsa19.casimages.com/img/2011/06/10/110610071316962687.jpg

eppelp
06-10-2011, 01:43 PM
http://nsa19.casimages.com/img/2011/06/10/110610071316962687.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZraaW.jpg

DirtySanchez
06-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Why give Bruce Blitz attention by making a whole thread about him? Though of that yet?

kentatm
06-10-2011, 02:20 PM

typical

this is the same guy that will delete your comments and block you if you post anything that disagrees with him.

just look at his comments.

they all say how smart, great and right he is.

that just isnt possible on youtube unless you delete stuff.

MaxFly
06-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Look who's talking!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eiPYYSSdyw

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/44448888/f0acb.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/44448888/000000000000000001234.jpg
:roll:

You should have held this back a little longer.

Ne 1
06-10-2011, 03:36 PM
typical

this is the same guy that will delete your comments and block you if you post anything that disagrees with him.

just look at his comments.

they all say how smart, great and right he is.

that just isnt possible on youtube unless you delete stuff.

That's the reason left this site. On here people could actually refute and debunk his nonsensical crap. On YouTube he just blocks anyone who disagrees and won't approve any comments that contradicts him.

Indian guy
06-10-2011, 04:20 PM
This was true all season up until LeBron's jumper deserted him in these Finals. Is there any surprise why Miami suddenly can't win close games? Wade, great as he is, is no closer.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-10-2011, 04:24 PM
This was true all season up until LeBron's jumper deserted him in these Finals. Is there any surprise why Miami suddenly can't win close games? Wade, great as he is, is no closer.

I would very strongly disagree with that.

Jacks3
06-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Dallas 60, Miami 26

That's the score of the 24-minute composite representing the last six minutes...of the last four games in the NBA Finals. The equivalent of "one half" of a basketball game, but spread out over THE MOST IMPORTANT MINUTES of four different encounters.

LAST SIX MINUTES
Game Two: Dallas 20, Miami 5
Game Three: Dallas 12, Miami 7
Game Four: Dallas 11, Miami 5
Game Five: Dallas 17, Miami 9

Total: Dallas 60, Miami 26

It boggles the mind!

(from another board)

Indian guy
06-10-2011, 04:30 PM
I would very strongly disagree with that.

You can disagree, but you won't actually find anything tangible to prove me wrong. Wade is NOT a good clutch player.

CJ Mustard
06-10-2011, 04:33 PM
You can disagree, but you won't actually find anything tangible to prove me wrong. Wade is NOT a good clutch player.

kaiiu
06-10-2011, 04:33 PM
http://somewhatmanlynerd.com/gifs/kramerscared.gif

LEFT4DEAD
06-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Dallas 60, Miami 26

That's the score of the 24-minute composite representing the last six minutes...of the last four games in the NBA Finals. The equivalent of "one half" of a basketball game, but spread out over THE MOST IMPORTANT MINUTES of four different encounters.

LAST SIX MINUTES

It boggles the mind!

(from another board)
Damn man, this is just too bad!

DirtySanchez
06-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Dallas 60, Miami 26

LAST SIX MINUTES

It boggles the mind!

(from another board)

Can you say collapse? Can this be attributed to the Heat's style of play? Maybe they can not sustained running all over the place for four quarters. Maybe they get burnt out? Is Spo doing Riley drills with this team? They should be in shape for that.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-10-2011, 05:57 PM

I found something tangible: I watched him play....many times.

Derka
06-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Right on Bruce. Gotta make sure Lebron is getting those assists cos thats just about he can manage in the 4th it seems!

Indian guy
06-10-2011, 06:08 PM
I found something tangible: I watched him play....many times.

What you're watching isn't really supported by something called facts though.

macpierce
06-10-2011, 06:40 PM
wade in the 4th has been more of a closer than lebron, wade is their closer
FACT :confusedshrug: