PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here get Pokemon Black/White?

code green
03-09-2011, 01:22 AM
it just game out a couple of days ago, and the game's great, as always. i'm still getting used to the new pokemon though...picked up a pokedex book, and it's helping a lot.

if you haven't gotten it yet but plan to, get before April 10th, or you lose your chance to get the psychic/fire legendary that came out with the launch.

AirTupac
03-09-2011, 01:33 AM
Why Buy when i could download. Which i did.... 2 weeks ago.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-09-2011, 01:48 AM
Does a Pokemon Black/White rom count? :oldlol:

Kungfro
03-09-2011, 01:56 AM
I picked up black, went with the pig.

code green
03-09-2011, 02:10 AM
sheeeeeit, why not?

I picked up black, went with the pig.
i almost always go with the grass starter, since i've determined there are more fire/water options than grass once you get into the games. not to mention you can get victini right when you start the game.

niko
03-09-2011, 02:23 PM
Why Buy when i could download. Which i did.... 2 weeks ago.
Rom wasn't patched and working 2 weeks ago. Patch was Fridayish. Before that it had tons of problems. So i call BS.

i got white.

code green
03-11-2011, 01:06 AM
beat that shit already. elite 4 were easier than your mother, but the battle that takes place afterwards was pretty intense.

Kungfro
03-11-2011, 07:15 PM
sheeeeeit, why not?

i almost always go with the grass starter, since i've determined there are more fire/water options than grass once you get into the games. not to mention you can get victini right when you start the game.

I usually start fire. I'll probably get whatever edition comes next anyway, so I'll have all the starters eventually.

TennesseeFan
03-11-2011, 07:16 PM

You can't trade or transfer Pokemon from your other games, so f*ck no

By the way the game f*ckin' rocks :djparty

TennesseeFan
03-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Epic as f*ck :dancin

BlueCrayon
03-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Only pokemon I like in this generation is the crocodile.

Skywalker
03-12-2011, 12:51 PM
how do I play this as a ROM?

TennesseeFan
03-12-2011, 01:06 PM
how do I play this as a ROM?

By sucking your dick

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-12-2011, 11:47 PM
By sucking your dick

:oldlol:

But seriously, most of the Pokemon in this generation suck. I mean they even have an ice cream cone pokemon :wtf: They are really running out of ideas

I chose the Grass starter because it's the least retarded looking one. And yet ANOTHER Fire/Fighting starter :facepalm

Can Blaziken rest in peace please?

Kungfro
03-13-2011, 12:16 AM
:oldlol:

But seriously, most of the Pokemon in this generation suck. I mean they even have an ice cream cone pokemon :wtf: They are really running out of ideas

I chose the Grass starter because it's the least retarded looking one. And yet ANOTHER Fire/Fighting starter :facepalm

Can Blaziken rest in peace please?

There's some I don't mind, some of them are pretty bad though. My canidate for worst is Garbodor.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c4/569Garbodor.png

code green
03-13-2011, 02:22 AM
even the pile of garbage beats the giant floating casket

Rose
03-13-2011, 01:35 PM
They've definitely ran out of ideas.:lol

I can't wait till there's actually one where you can go through all the regions. Which probably won't happen but still.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-13-2011, 02:34 PM
They've definitely ran out of ideas.:lol

I can't wait till there's actually one where you can go through all the regions. Which probably won't happen but still.

Man I would love that.

You get to travel to every region even Orange Islands, White City (Pokemon Stadium 2) and Orre.

You get to start out in whatever region you want and you can be a bad guy also. They should make it like Pokemon Colosseum except you can catch wild Pokemon and you can do single battles as well and battle with a partner.

Kungfro
03-13-2011, 02:51 PM
I like how TM's can be used multiple times now.

Rose
03-13-2011, 03:51 PM
Man I would love that.

You get to travel to every region even Orange Islands, White City (Pokemon Stadium 2) and Orre.

You get to start out in whatever region you want and you can be a bad guy also. They should make it like Pokemon Colosseum except you can catch wild Pokemon and you can do single battles as well and battle with a partner.
Well you could skip Orange Islands or whatever. But I would just love to play through from kanto-now. Even if I had to restart with a new starter every time or something.

And I do like the Colosseum idea you pitched.

El Kabong
03-13-2011, 10:30 PM
There's some I don't mind, some of them are pretty bad though. My canidate for worst is Garbodor.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c4/569Garbodor.png
Is that seriously one of 'em? Looks like something a 5 year old drew in art class. He shows his parent "Oh great honey, it's a.....It's a....Well whatever it is, it's pretty fantastic. I'm going to put it up on the fridge."

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-14-2011, 01:25 AM
Is that seriously one of 'em? Looks like something a 5 year old drew in art class. He shows his parent "Oh great honey, it's a.....It's a....Well whatever it is, it's pretty fantastic. I'm going to put it up on the fridge."

Sadly. it really is one of them. They have an ice cream cone and a f*ckin mushroom too

Bandito
03-14-2011, 03:44 PM
Sadly. it really is one of them. They have an ice cream cone and a f*ckin mushroom too
But have you seen what the ice cream cone pokemon evolves too? Freaking sick!!! I might buy this game sometime...

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-15-2011, 12:33 AM
But have you seen what the ice cream cone pokemon evolves too? Freaking sick!!! I might buy this game sometime...

A bigger ice cream cone and then two big ice cream cones? :oldlol:

Rose
03-15-2011, 12:44 AM
A bigger ice cream cone and then two big ice cream cones? :oldlol:
It's like the magneton design...except they're siamese instead of diagonal from the main one.:roll:

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-15-2011, 01:16 AM
It's like the magneton design...except they're siamese instead of diagonal from the main one.:roll:

:roll: right it's all just a rehash of old stuff. this generation is by far the worst/most lazy design of pokemon I have ever seen.

I mean wtf is this supposed to be?

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/index-1.jpg

Looks like an a$$hole with legs

Rose
03-15-2011, 01:48 AM
:roll: right it's all just a rehash of old stuff. this generation is by far the worst/most lazy design of pokemon I have ever seen.

I mean wtf is this supposed to be?

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/index-1.jpg

Looks like an a$$hole with legs
:roll:

Yeah i was talking to someone on here last night about how lazy they were. I'm disappointed with all of them except Snivy and a few others really.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-15-2011, 01:56 AM
:roll:

Yeah i was talking to someone on here last night about how lazy they were. I'm disappointed with all of them except Snivy and a few others really.

Yea none of them are really great to me but a few are pretty decent snivy being one of them.

Kungfro
03-15-2011, 02:05 AM
Yea there aren't a lot of good ones, still, I think I managed to build a decent looking team.

Emboar (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Emboar_(Pok%C3%A9mon))
Ferrothorn (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ferrothorn_(Pok%C3%A9mon))
Hydreigon (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hydreigon_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) (eventually)
Archeops (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Archeops_(Pok%C3%A9mon))
Jellicent (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jellicent_(Pok%C3%A9mon))
Eelektross (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eelektross_(Pok%C3%A9mon))

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-15-2011, 02:15 AM
Yea there aren't a lot of good ones, still, I think I managed to build a decent looking team.

Emboar (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Emboar_(Pok%C3%A9mon))
Ferrothorn (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ferrothorn_(Pok%C3%A9mon))
Hydreigon (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hydreigon_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) (eventually)
Archeops (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Archeops_(Pok%C3%A9mon))
Jellicent (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jellicent_(Pok%C3%A9mon))
Eelektross (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eelektross_(Pok%C3%A9mon))

Looks good man you found the good bunch :cheers:

I just hate that they made another Fire/Fighting starter. They could at least be somewhat creative. I mean it was cool with Blaziken, and it was acceptable with Infernape. But for the THIRD time in a row?

Rose
03-15-2011, 02:23 AM
Looks good man you found the good bunch :cheers:

I just hate that they made another Fire/Fighting starter. They could at least be somewhat creative. I mean it was cool with Blaziken, and it was acceptable with Infernape. But for the THIRD time in a row?
Agreed

And I like Archeops. and I like how with the monkeys you basically get 2 starters. that seems legit.

AirTupac
03-15-2011, 03:14 AM
I just downloaded Diamond instead and there are a lot of original pokemon here. Got Haunter, Pikachu, Onyx, and some new ones.

TryToBeUnbias
03-15-2011, 03:44 AM
damn pokemon games are still going ? why dont they just 3d this game and give online capabilities.

that actually would be pretty sick

AirTupac
03-15-2011, 04:11 AM
damn pokemon games are still going ? why dont they just 3d this game and give online capabilities.

that actually would be pretty sick

Theres a online pokemon site somewhere, i tried it a while ago and quit.

ukballer
03-15-2011, 05:27 AM
Theres a online pokemon site somewhere, i tried it a while ago and quit.

Wasn't it something like Pokemon World Online? It was basically what everyone Pokemon fan would dream of, a gameboy/DS type version of a Pokemon game that had every Pokemon and every region I think. Tried finding it earlier though, think it's been taken down. :cry:

code green
03-15-2011, 09:15 AM
i caught thundurus (electric/flying legend), but my ds died before i saved it. went back to find him, but i accidentally knocked him out. now i gotta raise my pokemon to a high enough level to beat the elite 4 the 2nd time to bring him back.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7912/1355125-fuuuu_super.jpg

AirTupac
03-15-2011, 12:41 PM
Wasn't it something like Pokemon World Online? It was basically what everyone Pokemon fan would dream of, a gameboy/DS type version of a Pokemon game that had every Pokemon and every region I think. Tried finding it earlier though, think it's been taken down. :cry:

I think its still up. I remember there were a lot of people playing and it lagged too.

Rose
03-15-2011, 01:08 PM
i caught thundurus (electric/flying legend), but my ds died before i saved it. went back to find him, but i accidentally knocked him out. now i gotta raise my pokemon to a high enough level to beat the elite 4 the 2nd time to bring him back.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7912/1355125-fuuuu_super.jpg
BAD luck.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Really bad luck. I remember back in the day I had Pokemon Gold and caught a Level 70 Lugia with a Great Ball :oldlol:

I used to think that Master Ball Cheat sh!t worked :lol

Rose
03-15-2011, 06:25 PM
Really bad luck. I remember back in the day I had Pokemon Gold and caught a Level 70 Lugia with a Great Ball :oldlol:

I used to think that Master Ball Cheat sh!t worked :lol
Well it'd be silver/nerd

But yeah ! I did that once too!

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Well it'd be silver/nerd

But yeah ! I did that once too!

Na they had Lugia on Gold too it was just at level 70. Ho-Oh was level 50 and knew Sacred Fire

Opposite with Silver. Lugia was Level 50 on there and knew Aeroblast but Ho-Oh was Level 70 /supernerd

Rose
03-16-2011, 01:40 AM
Na they had Lugia on Gold too it was just at level 70. Ho-Oh was level 50 and knew Sacred Fire

Opposite with Silver. Lugia was Level 50 on there and knew Aeroblast but Ho-Oh was Level 70 /supernerd
oh really....

Good thing I'm getting heartgold soon:D

So far, I'm digging white version, I actually like the 3d graphics, and it looks cool as hell. Sucks that my ds lite can't connect with my internet at my apartment so I gotta wait to capture Victini. I can capture him later in the game right?(I already started one obviously)

code green
03-16-2011, 02:41 AM
HG/SS is totally worth the buy, if only for the rare pokemon you can get in the game. i just popped in my copy of soul silver and i have a ho-oh, lugia, mewtwo, articuno, raikou, entei, latios, moltres, zapdos, meganium, swampert, lugia, and suicune. all legit and caught in the game. i need to get ahold of another ds so i can get these guys on my copy of white.

ukballer
03-16-2011, 04:01 AM
Oh the memories.... I'm 23 years old now, but still sitting here considering getting Pokemon Black or White. :oldlol:

Last game I properly played was Platinum.

Rose
03-16-2011, 11:48 AM
HG/SS is totally worth the buy, if only for the rare pokemon you can get in the game. i just popped in my copy of soul silver and i have a ho-oh, lugia, mewtwo, articuno, raikou, entei, latios, moltres, zapdos, meganium, swampert, lugia, and suicune. all legit and caught in the game. i need to get ahold of another ds so i can get these guys on my copy of white.
Could do the dual slot thing if it's an original ds/ds lite. I'm assuming it's not though. And that's impressive

Rose
03-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Could do the dual slot thing if it's an original ds/ds lite. I'm assuming it's not though. And that's impressive

code green
03-16-2011, 01:00 PM
it's a ds lite, but white and soul silver are both ds cards, so it wouldn't work. i'd need a gba cart for the dual slot transfer.

Rose
03-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Oh yeah oops. I forgot about that.:lol

I gotta remember that the only GBAs are green/red/emerald. my bad.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-16-2011, 01:55 PM
oh really....

Good thing I'm getting heartgold soon:D

So far, I'm digging white version, I actually like the 3d graphics, and it looks cool as hell. Sucks that my ds lite can't connect with my internet at my apartment so I gotta wait to capture Victini. I can capture him later in the game right?(I already started one obviously)

Yeah HeartGold and SoulSilver are both great. They are the best remakes so far. We have to wait and see if the Ruby/Sapphire remakes will be as good.

On a side note, the last Pokemon game a bought was Pokemon Ruby back in like 03 :oldlol: every other pokemon game after that has been a ROM :banana:

Rose
03-16-2011, 02:34 PM
Yeah HeartGold and SoulSilver are both great. They are the best remakes so far. We have to wait and see if the Ruby/Sapphire remakes will be as good.

On a side note, the last Pokemon game a bought was Pokemon Ruby back in like 03 :oldlol: every other pokemon game after that has been a ROM :banana:
Are the ruby/sapphire ones confirmed for US, yet?

The last one I bought was actually gold. But I borrowed crystal and sapphire when they came out.:lol

I decided to get this one because I got a free ds from someone, so I was like **** it. I wanna be a kid again.:oldlol:

TryToBeUnbias
03-16-2011, 05:57 PM
so were and How can I play this ? id like to feel young again and play some pokemon for a bit. Preferably black.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-16-2011, 08:12 PM
Are the ruby/sapphire ones confirmed for US, yet?

The last one I bought was actually gold. But I borrowed crystal and sapphire when they came out.:lol

I decided to get this one because I got a free ds from someone, so I was like **** it. I wanna be a kid again.:oldlol:

I don't think they are but judging by the cycle of games I'm sure we'll see remakes of them because they already did remakes for the 1st Generation and the 2nd Generation. They will come out shortly after a 3rd game to go along with Black & White comes out most likely.

I bought Gold and Crystal when I was in like 4th grade :oldlol: Then once I got hip to emulation I said f*ck this and just downloaded all the games. I have all of them now :rockon:

I have a DS now but I NEVER play it I don't even have any games for it :oldlol: I planned on getting Diamond also but I felt kind of creepy walking into GameStop asking for a Pokemon game so I punked out and just left :lol

AirTupac
03-16-2011, 09:11 PM
I don't think they are but judging by the cycle of games I'm sure we'll see remakes of them because they already did remakes for the 1st Generation and the 2nd Generation. They will come out shortly after a 3rd game to go along with Black & White comes out most likely.

I bought Gold and Crystal when I was in like 4th grade :oldlol: Then once I got hip to emulation I said f*ck this and just downloaded all the games. I have all of them now :rockon:

I have a DS now but I NEVER play it I don't even have any games for it :oldlol: I planned on getting Diamond also but I felt kind of creepy walking into GameStop asking for a Pokemon game so I punked out and just left :lol

Download it. I can give you the links.

Rose
03-16-2011, 10:10 PM

Yeah I think they will too, and there's always that third one with new features or whatever. Which kinda upsets me.

Damn I think I was in 5th or 6th grade when I got gold. I'm tempted to download them but I was like ehhh not this time!

Lmao, you wouldn't believe how many people buy pokemon games, even normal people, that don't appear nerdy.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-16-2011, 10:42 PM
Download it. I can give you the links.

I downloaded them already lol. All of them except like Pearl (because I already downloaded Diamond)

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Yeah I think they will too, and there's always that third one with new features or whatever. Which kinda upsets me.

Damn I think I was in 5th or 6th grade when I got gold. I'm tempted to download them but I was like ehhh not this time!

Lmao, you wouldn't believe how many people buy pokemon games, even normal people, that don't appear nerdy.

Yeah they always try to introduce something new in the remakes and they added a lot in the 3rd generation originally so we will probably just see expansions on those.

Yeah I just decided that I wanted to play Pokemon again so I just downloaded all of the ROMs just to relive my childhood lol

Yeah I know but the funny thing is when I went to Gamestop they only had one copy of Diamond left. This little kid came in after me and because I hesitated so long he asked for Diamond and they sold it to him I was pissed. I wanted to snatch the kid's bag :oldlol: but then I just went home and downloaded the ROM

Rose
03-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Yeah they always try to introduce something new in the remakes and they added a lot in the 3rd generation originally so we will probably just see expansions on those.

Yeah I just decided that I wanted to play Pokemon again so I just downloaded all of the ROMs just to relive my childhood lol

Yeah I know but the funny thing is when I went to Gamestop they only had one copy of Diamond left. This little kid came in after me and because I hesitated so long he asked for Diamond and they sold it to him I was pissed. I wanted to snatch the kid's bag :oldlol: but then I just went home and downloaded the ROM
I appreciate the new things usually don't get me wrong, but some of that shit is just common sense to get it right the first time.

Don't blame you on that one! at all!:lol

Ah damn. bad luck on that one! I can see why you got mad though,but at least you got it.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-16-2011, 11:42 PM
I appreciate the new things usually don't get me wrong, but some of that shit is just common sense to get it right the first time.

Don't blame you on that one! at all!:lol

Ah damn. bad luck on that one! I can see why you got mad though,but at least you got it.

Yeah I know what you mean they should put things like double battles and running shoes in from the start

Yeah I couldn't take it I had to try and catch em all :lol

Yeah I was upset but I got the ROM so it's all good :rockon:

Rose
03-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Yeah I know what you mean they should put things like double battles and running shoes in from the start

Yeah I couldn't take it I had to try and catch em all :lol

Yeah I was upset but I got the ROM so it's all good :rockon:
EXACTLY. I loved getting the running shoes after like 20 minutes of game play this time around that's awesome!

For the first time since I originally owned blue version, I'm actually catching a ton of them. like I've caught every different type I've seen but one so far. (out of 20 wild ones)

ukballer
03-17-2011, 04:55 AM
Can anybody link me to some ROMs please? I've found various links but none of them seem to work for me. Thanks in advance.

Rose
03-17-2011, 12:18 PM
AirTupac can if you PM him.

Kungfro
03-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Can anybody link me to some ROMs please? I've found various links but none of them seem to work for me. Thanks in advance.

There's one up on demonoid that has plenty of seeders.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2576229/51512238/

TennesseeFan
03-18-2011, 02:58 AM
Can anybody give me an idea on who I should put in my 6th spot?

Heres my team:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/b/b7/497Serperior.png/149px-497Serperior.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/40/555Darmanitan.png/170px-555Darmanitan.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/8/83/516Simipour.png/170px-516Simipour.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/7a/596Galvantula.png/250px-596Galvantula.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/1/14/567Archeops.png/200px-567Archeops.png

I'm thinking Deion, because he would be useful against the Elite Four with his dark moves and stuff. What do you all think?

TennesseeFan
03-18-2011, 03:00 AM
Also, what gives them a notion that someone would want a pile of trash to be in their team?

AirTupac
03-18-2011, 03:06 AM

Go to coolroms, very good site.

AirTupac
03-18-2011, 03:24 AM
Just downloaded the New Super Mario bros. Kind of disappointed. Are kids getting dumber these days? This has NO challenge at all. I remember those Mario games were pretty difficult at times.

ukballer
03-18-2011, 03:49 AM
There's one up on demonoid that has plenty of seeders.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2576229/51512238/

Thanks man! Works perfectly, playing White right now. :D

Seriously need to learn these new Pokemon though...I'm fine with the rest of them!

Rose
03-18-2011, 06:56 PM
Im rocking Servine, Lillipup(about to evolve), Panpour, Pidove, Timburr, and Throh

Can't decide between Timburr and Throh who to keep. Gonna capture Victini soon. And opinons?

Rose
03-18-2011, 06:57 PM
Can anybody give me an idea on who I should put in my 6th spot?

Heres my team:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/b/b7/497Serperior.png/149px-497Serperior.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/40/555Darmanitan.png/170px-555Darmanitan.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/8/83/516Simipour.png/170px-516Simipour.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/7a/596Galvantula.png/250px-596Galvantula.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/1/14/567Archeops.png/200px-567Archeops.png

I'm thinking Deion, because he would be useful against the Elite Four with his dark moves and stuff. What do you all think?
WANT ARCHEOPS.that's all I got.

Rose
03-18-2011, 11:29 PM
Victini is impossible to capture:lol

Bandito
03-19-2011, 03:31 AM
Is pikachu still in this game?

ukballer
03-19-2011, 05:45 AM
Just preparing my team for 1st gym leader. In the past I've tended to try and level up my Pokemon equally, rather than having a Cleveland '10 team, with a LeBron type Pokemon followed by loads of scrubs. :lol

Starting to get used to the new Pokemon. I've just got the generic team so far of: Snivy, Lillipup, Purrloin, Patrat and Panpour, all around level 9-10 at the moment, so I've definitely got some training to do before I take on 1st gym.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-19-2011, 05:57 AM
I'm just waiting on the new Pokesav for Black/White :pimp:

ukballer
03-19-2011, 09:03 AM
I'm just waiting on the new Pokesav for Black/White :pimp:

:bowdown: Loved that thing whenever I was too lazy to train up Pokemon on Diamond.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-19-2011, 12:15 PM
:bowdown: Loved that thing whenever I was too lazy to train up Pokemon on Diamond.

Yeah Pokesav was a life and time saver

TennesseeFan
03-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Im rocking Servine, Lillipup(about to evolve), Panpour, Pidove, Timburr, and Throh

Can't decide between Timburr and Throh who to keep. Gonna capture Victini soon. And opinons?

Throh is better. His defense is pretty beastly.

TennesseeFan
03-19-2011, 01:02 PM
Bianca is smoking hot, I would totally bang the shit out of that b*tch

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-19-2011, 01:08 PM

pic?

code green
03-19-2011, 01:44 PM

i wouldn't, her dad's a real dick

NoName22
03-19-2011, 02:15 PM
I mean they even have an ice cream cone pokemon :wtf:

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrr

CelticBaller
03-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Im downloading the game, seems fun. Reminds when I first played pokem red and I tired to beat a game with a charizard lvl 70 and lvl 50 zapdos,articuno, moltres and a bunch of items whores.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-19-2011, 03:07 PM
Burrrrrrrrrrrrrr

They need a based pokemon next

Rose
03-19-2011, 04:07 PM
Throh is better. His defense is pretty beastly.
Well I kinda threw throh outta the rotation today. I got Gurrdurr now, added Victini(FINALLY, that took forever) and added Yamask mostly because Throh sucks shit against the fourth gym.
Giving me
Gurrdurr
Victini
Yamask
Servine
Panpour
Tranquill. I just can't figure out who the 6th spot should be I'm thinking I'm gonna get Emolga, just because that damn thing is ungodly.

EnoughSaid
03-19-2011, 06:47 PM
I hate how they don't use all the animals. There are so many out there that you can use and apply them into the game. Is there a tiger pokemon? A lion pokemon? An actual dinosaur pokemon (except Aerodactyl.) I used to love Pokemon so much, thought it was the best thing ever, but ever since the 3rd gen, it has gotten worse and worse.

CelticBaller
03-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Ok so i started with a oshawott and a lillipup. any suggestion on how should i build up my party?

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-19-2011, 08:51 PM
I hate how they don't use all the animals. There are so many out there that you can use and apply them into the game. Is there a tiger pokemon? A lion pokemon? An actual dinosaur pokemon (except Aerodactyl.) I used to love Pokemon so much, thought it was the best thing ever, but ever since the 3rd gen, it has gotten worse and worse.

Don't think there is a tiger but for lion you have Shinx, Luxio and Luxray and for Dinosaur you have Cranidos & Rampardos and Shieldon & Bastiodon

Rose
03-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Steamrolling now.

And my pokedex is at 60.:pimp:

LilBTheBasedGod
03-20-2011, 01:20 AM
pic?

WOULD SMASH

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/1/15/Black_White_Bianca.png/185px-Black_White_Bianca.png

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_li63jcBa3P1qaclyoo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1300684827&Signature=W2uKBsk%2FsZQLIfhsJdX6XF%2FlsXc%3D

TryToBeUnbias
03-20-2011, 01:47 AM
Link(s)

Bandito
03-20-2011, 09:04 PM
Don't think there is a tiger but for lion you have Shinx, Luxio and Luxray and for Dinosaur you have Cranidos & Rampardos and Shieldon & BastiodonGrowlithe from the 1st gen is a tiger pokemon. Arcanine is his evolution and he was the bomb!

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Growlithe from the 1st gen is a tiger pokemon. Arcanine is his evolution and he was the bomb!

I thought Growlithe was more of a puppy (canine) than a feline? I mean he has a couple black stripes but he seems more like a dog to me.

Arcanine is the shit though he is one of my favorite Pokemon along with Houndoom, Dragonite, Espeon and Umbreon

"Jesus"
03-20-2011, 09:18 PM
I thought Growlithe was more of a puppy (canine) than a feline? I mean he has a couple black stripes but he seems more like a dog to me.

Arcanine is the shit though he is one of my favorite Pokemon along with Houndoom, Dragonite, Espeon and Umbreon

I like your taste my friend. :cheers:

"Jesus"
03-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Just beat Elite 4 for the first time. Heard the redux was much harder.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-20-2011, 09:21 PM
I like your taste my friend. :cheers:

Yeah they are two of my favs. :cheers:

What kind of team do you usually run with?

Kungfro
03-20-2011, 09:36 PM

Yea I just finished beating N. Managed to do it with all my pokemon around lvl 50-55. Starting exploring the next part, and now trainers have pokemon lvl 60-65. Guess I better start grinding.

"Jesus"
03-20-2011, 11:01 PM
Yeah they are two of my favs. :cheers:

What kind of team do you usually run with?

Gotta have Houndoom, Crunch was (still is) a nasty move in Gold/Silver.
I liked Umbreon, Vaporeon (:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:) and Espeon out of the Eevee evolutions.

Can't go wrong with Scizor or Crobat either. :banana:

"Jesus"
03-20-2011, 11:03 PM
Yea I just finished beating N. Managed to do it with all my pokemon around lvl 50-55. Starting exploring the next part, and now trainers have pokemon lvl 60-65. Guess I better start grinding.

Ain't going to front, hardly made it out of there with my levels ranging from 40-50 :roll: It was a Max Revive fiesta. :oldlol:

60-65?! Sweet Jesus...
Haxorous: Dragon Dance + Dragon Pulse = :bowdown:

LilBTheBasedGod
03-21-2011, 02:29 AM

The ending is SOOOOOO epic, seriously.

Kungfro
03-21-2011, 02:11 PM
Ain't going to front, hardly made it out of there with my levels ranging from 40-50 :roll: It was a Max Revive fiesta. :oldlol:

60-65?! Sweet Jesus...
Haxorous: Dragon Dance + Dragon Pulse = :bowdown:

Luckily wild pokemon are also much higher levels, dark patches have lvls 58-60, so leveling is a bit easier.

Also if you haven't done it yet, you should catch the three legendaries, Cobalion (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Cobalion_(Pok%C3%A9mon)), Terrakion (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Terrakion_(Pok%C3%A9mon)), and Virizion (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Virizion_(Pok%C3%A9mon)). You have to catch Cobalion before you can get the other two.

code green
03-23-2011, 12:09 AM
i'm breeding some eevees and pichus now if anyone wants one :bowdown:

code green
03-23-2011, 12:17 AM
What's everyone's team look like at this point? I brought in some favorites from Soul Silver, so my team consists of:

Serperior @63
Umbreon @64
Victini @60
Swampert @63
Latios @60
Raichu @62

I want to have a team of Pokemon that are tourney allowed, so i need to replace Victini. I caught the level 70 Volcarona, debating whether or not to use that, evolve one of my Eevees into a Flareon, or find someone that can breed me a Chimchar.

LilBTheBasedGod
03-23-2011, 03:55 AM
Lvl 70 Scizor
Lvl 70 Infernape
Lvl 70 Gallade
Lvl 70 Dragonite
Lvl 70 Tyranitaur
Lvl 70 Glaceon

I don't have any G5's not that i don't like them, i just don't have any up there level-wise right now. I don't like how they jumped the levels up by 15 after you beat the game, training them up there so you can continue the game is way too tedious.

code green
03-23-2011, 11:48 PM
Lvl 70 Scizor
Lvl 70 Infernape
Lvl 70 Gallade
Lvl 70 Dragonite
Lvl 70 Tyranitaur
Lvl 70 Glaceon

I don't have any G5's not that i don't like them, i just don't have any up there level-wise right now. I don't like how they jumped the levels up by 15 after you beat the game, training them up there so you can continue the game is way too tedious.

yeah, once you get to a certain point you literally run out of trainers to battle. My team has 3 level 70s and 3 level 65s, high enough to make leveling tedious, but not high enough to beat the elite 4. i'm doing the daily events at the big/little stadiums, they raise your team a few levels each day...you can tell by the post i made last night. once i bring everyone up to 70, i'll give the e4 another shot.

Rose
03-24-2011, 01:15 AM
i'm breeding some eevees and pichus now if anyone wants one :bowdown:
This guy!

But I still haven't beat the game so I can't get them right?

code green
03-24-2011, 09:43 PM
This guy!

But I still haven't beat the game so I can't get them right?

i traded a gen 4 pokemon (action replay darkrai) to my cousin to help him beat the elite 4, so i think so. But that was local, not over wi-fi....send me your friend code and we'll find out.

Rose
03-25-2011, 06:44 PM
i traded a gen 4 pokemon (action replay darkrai) to my cousin to help him beat the elite 4, so i think so. But that was local, not over wi-fi....send me your friend code and we'll find out.
its 0991 1380 8994.

I'll only be able to trade on the weekends though because my internet at my apartment isn't compatible.

LilBTheBasedGod
03-26-2011, 01:28 PM
Not gonna lie, Alder may be the gayest champion in pokemon history. I mean he looks cool and is a cool character, but his team reeks of *******ry.

I'm playing with my mega team, this post game sucks. However thats how it usually is with these first games, I expect Pokemon "Grey" to be way much better.

Lvl 100 Lapras
Lvl 100 Umbreon
Lvl 94 Pikachu
Lvl 90 Ho-Oh
Lvl 90 Espeon
Lvl 86 Venusaur

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-26-2011, 05:51 PM
Once Pokesav comes out for Pokemon Black/White, I'll get my mega team...

Kingdra
Salamence
Slaking
Aggron
Arcanine
Electivire

:pimp:

I play on the ROM so I just pokesav. I don't buy the games anymore :oldlol:

LilBTheBasedGod
03-26-2011, 09:28 PM
I can breed Chimchar and Cyndaquil now :bowdown:

code green
03-27-2011, 04:00 PM
its 0991 1380 8994.

I'll only be able to trade on the weekends though because my internet at my apartment isn't compatible.

I added you, mine's 3739 6907 0043. everyone should post their FC so we can start a tourney soon.

I can breed Chimchar and Cyndaquil now :bowdown:

Trade you a mudkip for a chimchar.

LilBTheBasedGod
03-27-2011, 04:53 PM
I added you, mine's 3739 6907 0043. everyone should post their FC so we can start a tourney soon.

I so would if I could get online on my DS. I don't know how to access my internet connect.

Makes me sad sometimes :cry:

But I have emerald so I can just move it up and breed it with Ditto.

Trying to breed Charmander, breeded 15 of them, not one female yet :mad:

Rose
03-27-2011, 05:48 PM

I agree entirely. We need to get some trading going on.:lol And then tourney after I can level mine up.

code green
03-29-2011, 12:45 PM
Went to the top floor of a PKMN center and found out you can do a real-time battle against someone online, so I checked it out. Some asian dude whooped my ass with his Garchomp. Sand Attack/Substitute/Earthquake took out my Swampert and Volcarona, sent out Latios because he has Levitate, but he OHKO'd me with Outrage. :facepalm

Rose
03-29-2011, 12:55 PM
Went to the top floor of a PKMN center and found out you can do a real-time battle against someone online, so I checked it out. Some asian dude whooped my ass with his Garchomp. Sand Attack/Substitute/Earthquake took out my Swampert and Volcarona, sent out Latios because he has Levitate, but he OHKO'd me with Outrage. :facepalm
bad bad luck.

LilBTheBasedGod
03-30-2011, 11:14 AM
Not gonna lie, Alder may be the gayest champion in pokemon history. I mean he looks cool and is a cool character, but his team reeks of *******ry.

I'm playing with my mega team, this post game sucks. However thats how it usually is with these first games, I expect Pokemon "Grey" to be way much better.

Lvl 100 Lapras
Lvl 100 Umbreon
Lvl 94 Pikachu
Lvl 90 Ho-Oh
Lvl 90 Espeon
Lvl 86 Venusaur

Lvl 100 Lapras
Lvl 100 Umbreon
Lvl 95 Pikachu
Lvl 95 Ho-Oh
Lvl 94 Espeon
Lvl 93 Venusaur

:bowdown:

HylianNightmare
03-30-2011, 12:07 PM
i'm still waiting for diamon and pearl to drop to less than 20 bucks:(

LilBTheBasedGod
03-30-2011, 03:57 PM

Not happening. I've seen it around 30-35. Go get it.

code green
03-30-2011, 04:43 PM

15 bucks used on amazon, but that's the only place you'll get it at that price. I'm pretty sure GameStop is still charging 30 bucks for used GBA PKMN games :rolleyes:

CelticBaller
04-02-2011, 01:16 AM
do i really need to fight cheren after every gym battle? like wtf

Mr. I'm So Rad
04-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Does anyone use the NO$GBA emulator? And if so have you gotten Black/White to work with it? I got it and it worked fine up until the first battle when you first get your Pokemon. It always crashed when I try to select an attack :cry:

LilBTheBasedGod
04-02-2011, 01:41 AM
Does anyone use the NO$GBA emulator? And if so have you gotten Black/White to work with it? I got it and it worked fine up until the first battle when you first get your Pokemon. It always crashed when I try to select an attack :cry:

stop being a cheap ass and buy it dickridah

Mr. I'm So Rad
04-02-2011, 02:37 AM
stop being a cheap ass and buy it dickridah

Do you buy Lil B's music?

And dick rider? :confusedshrug: I ride solo dog what you talkin about?

LilBTheBasedGod
04-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Do you buy Lil B's music?

And dick rider? :confusedshrug: I ride solo dog what you talkin about?

I buy most of it :lol anything thats not sold on iTunes I get on the web :bowdown:

fanlynne
04-10-2011, 10:36 PM
This is basically everyone's Pokemon Fan Club, a gameboy dream / DS Pokemon games, Pokemon sufficient, every region, I think