PDA

View Full Version : Wade told Kobe: "I fouled the shit out of you!"

Hulk Hogan
03-11-2011, 12:19 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6204941

"[Dwyane] Wade fouled the s--- out of me," Bryant said with his feet dipped in a bucket of ice water after the game. Bryant was referring to the 3-pointer he attempted with 1:06 left and the Lakers down 90-88.

"It was clearly evident," Bryant said. "They missed it. ... He fouled the hell out of me, they just missed it."

"I couldn't make that, he hit my whole arm," said Bryant, who had made his previous two 3-point attempts at the time, including a long 28-footer to tie the score at 88. "That's why I went so short. ... I should have been shooting three free throws."

Bryant said even Wade assumed he would hear a whistle after the play.

"He was surprised they didn't call a foul," Bryant said. "He came out and said, 'I fouled the s--- out of you!'"

ashbelly
03-11-2011, 12:21 PM
Kobe is going senile for real. :oldlol: :oldlol:

gorbo
03-11-2011, 12:24 PM
lmao ^

the big three

of trolling

shlver
03-11-2011, 12:25 PM
lmao ^

the big three

of trolling
How was the OP trolling? He posted an article and those two idiots started the trolling. The bias in this forum is sick...

Hittin_Shots
03-11-2011, 12:26 PM
How was the OP trolling? He posted an article and those two idiots started the trolling. The bias in this forum is sick...

Wtf hulk hogan is a massive troll, its not bias its just blatant... The guy was correct these r the big 3 of trolls

r15mohd
03-11-2011, 12:28 PM
and your point? Fisher fouled the sh!t outta Chalmers when he shot that three-pt in the 3rd, and when Bosh was driving to the lane he got slammed by Odom (or Bynum) and should of been at the stripe for the and-1...

calls were missed both sides...deal with it and move on

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Hulk, your mancrush in a nutshell:

Kobrick CRYant

"I'm g@yer than Bosh. *Sobs*"
http://fourhorsementattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kobe-crying.jpg

"C'mon, just a kiss..please...no? Come here!"
http://wordpressdev.nepatriotsdraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/cookkiss.jpg

"Hold me Pau, no, you're better than Shaq believe me. Let me ride you."
http://www.tribunalatina.com/es/img2/pau_gasol_kobe_bryant_alta.jpg

"Yay! Another big man to ride to rings!!!"
http://www.vertigo-go.com/blogpics/kobepau

"No fair!!! Melo scored on me!"
http://www.blogcdn.com/backporch.fanhouse.com/media/2010/03/lakers-hug-560.jpg

"More championships please Shaq."
http://alltalksports.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/shaq-and-kobe.jpg

"Nice one Lamar, nice one."
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4g8ZR_0FNPU/TOazR745V-I/AAAAAAAAADM/KaITYaf95mk/s1600/kobe-gay-232x300.jpg

NUFF' SAID
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tzsTFakVcbU/S-GmAw_jvWI/AAAAAAAABDs/Es-tEARAVro/s1600/kobe1.jpg

Some1 post that pic of Kobe giving Pau head.
but you ain't gonna post a picture for the end of the story? i'll do it for you
http://assets.gearlive.com/endscore/blogimages/kobebryant.jpg

shlver
03-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Wtf hulk hogan is a massive troll, its not bias its just blatant... The guy was correct these r the big 3 of trolls
I haven't been on the NBA forum for awhile but using reputation instead of actually reading the topic is retarded. I don't know of Hulk Hogan's past trolling, but purplechuck and ashbelly are bigger trolls from what I've seen just today.
EDIT: I actually think Hulk contributed to the NBA forum with his league pass for a short period.

Hulk Hogan
03-11-2011, 12:33 PM
and your point? Fisher fouled the sh!t outta Chalmers when he shot that three-pt in the 3rd, and when Bosh was driving to the lane he got slammed by Odom (or Bynum) and should of been at the stripe for the and-1...

calls were missed both sides...deal with it and move on

Dude here is a list of series of refs barrage that happened at the end of the game.

1) Bibby takes out Gasol so Wade can get to the ball. Leads to fast break dunk for LeBron.

2) Kobe fouled on a 3 point shot, ruled as an airball 5 ft short (no block). Artest gets the rebound and Bron pushes him in the back as he puts it up. It's still on the cylinder when ZI climbs on Artest's head and hits the ball off the rim (looked like it was gonna come out anyway, but still an illegal play).

3) Next play, Bron sets an illegal screen on Kobe, leads to Wade getting an easy lane to the basket.

4) Kobe gets hacked on the hand in-front of the refs and they turn a blind eye.

5) After Kobe misses a 35 footer, LeBron flops while not even in rebounding position, gets the call for free throws.

Game.

Wade is a little bitch. He tells Kobe on the court that he fouled the s--t out of him, then he tells the media he didn't and chuckled about it. I'm glad Kobe exposed his dumb cheating ass. He's a straight up punk!

Javat_90
03-11-2011, 12:34 PM
but you ain't gonna post a picture for the end of the story? i'll do it for you
http://assets.gearlive.com/endscore/blogimages/kobebryant.jpg
:lol

Funniest thing is this idiot, PurpleChuck, wasnt even a troll when he started. He was trying to make reasonable posts and all. It seems ISH has really got under his skin.

Of course, Hulk is biased as shit, but at least he posts info and thought-out posts.

Dwade305
03-11-2011, 12:36 PM
3) Next play, Bron sets an illegal screen on Kobe, leads to Wade getting an easy lane to the basket.

Kobe pullin off the "old man flopping, please refs feel sorry for me" move:roll:

Poochymama
03-11-2011, 12:47 PM

I don't think he was saying the OP was trolling in this particular post, just that he was a troll in general.

If you don't see how HulkHogan is a troll:facepalm Maybe you're a little biased yourself my friend

ashbelly
03-11-2011, 12:48 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/27wzrzn.jpg

Why didn't they call a foul here ? Kobe's seriously holding lebron's arm.

shlver
03-11-2011, 12:49 PM
I don't think he was saying the OP was trolling in this particular post, just that he was a troll in general.

If you don't see how HulkHogan is a troll:facepalm Maybe you're a little biased yourself my friend
If you read my post, I said I don't frequent the NBA forum. I just remember the League pass that Hulk Hogan hacked for ISH, but all I've read from Ashbelly and purplechuck have been troll posts.

03-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Who gives a **** lol, move on like the Lakers probably already have

r15mohd
03-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Dude here is a list of series of refs barrage that happened at the end of the game.

1) Bibby takes out Gasol so Wade can get to the ball. Leads to fast break dunk for LeBron.

2) Kobe fouled on a 3 point shot, ruled as an airball 5 ft short (no block). Artest gets the rebound and Bron pushes him in the back as he puts it up. It's still on the cylinder when ZI climbs on Artest's head and hits the ball off the rim (looked like it was gonna come out anyway, but still an illegal play).

5) After Kobe misses a 35 footer, LeBron flops while not even in rebounding position, gets the call for free throws.

Game.

Wade is a little bitch. He tells Kobe on the court that he fouled the s--t out of him, then he tells the media he didn't and chuckled about it. I'm glad Kobe exposed his dumb cheating ass. He's a straight up punk!

i swear you're worse than my wife when it comes to complaining...both sides had bad calls, you are just reaching for the stars now. get over it.

i'd have to lock your a$$ in the garage for this type of crying! :violin: :blah :cry: :violin:

Cangri
03-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Any video of this "foul"?

Hulk Hogan
03-11-2011, 01:04 PM
i swear you're worse than my wife when it comes to complaining...both sides had bad calls, you are just reaching for the stars now. get over it.

i'd have to lock your a$$ in the garage for this type of crying! :violin: :blah :cry: :violin:

When you have fouls that cost you the game it does matter.
If if you are down 3 with seconds left and you hit a buzzer beating three to tie it and the refs call it a two. It does matter. Because it cost you the game. Everything I listed above cost us the game.

Kobe getting mauled on his arm on the 3pt attempt.
Miller pushing Gasol to the floor to tip the ball for a fast break.
Kobe getting hacked on his arm right under the rim.
Lebron flopping and getting two freethrows.
The goaltending that was not called.

All these thing happened with less than 60 seconds left in the game in a one possesion game. Don't tell me that it didn't matter cause it did, it decided the game.

If the Initial foul was called on Miller, then there wouldn't be a fast break and the game would still be tied.

If the obvious foul on Wade on Kobe's three point attempt was called. That would result in 3 free-throws and give LA a one-point lead.

IF the goaltending was called, it would have tied the game.

If the hack on Kobe was called, we would get two free-throws and cut it down to 2 with alot of time left for a stop.

If the Lebron flop wasn't reward, Artest would have had an easy layup or passed it back for a good three-point attempt.

All these events affected the outcome of the game and came when the game was on the line.

kidachi
03-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Hulk here's three things why no one sympathizes with you..

first, Lakers are the NBA's evil empire..

second, you had what? 5 bad calls..

that ain't shit to the thousands of favorable calls before.. you may not think lakers aren't getting that.. but most people are.. one great sample? 2002 WCF..

and third.. it's just the reg. season

don't worry you're beloved team will be fine..

r15mohd
03-11-2011, 01:18 PM
If if you are down 3 with seconds left and you hit a buzzer beating three to tie it and the refs call it a two. It does matter. Because it cost you the game. Everything I listed above cost us the game.

All these thing happened with less than 60 seconds left in the game in a one possesion game. Don't tell me that it didn't matter cause it did, it decided the game.

If the Initial foul was called on Miller, then there wouldn't be a fast break and the game would still be tied.

If the obvious foul on Wade on Kobe's three point attempt was called. That would result in 3 free-throws and give LA a one-point lead.

If the hack on Kobe was called, we would get two free-throws and cut it down to 2 with alot of time left for a stop.

If the Lebron flop wasn't reward, Artest would have had an easy layup or passed it back for a good three-point attempt.

All these events affected the outcome of the game and came when the game was on the line.

before any of that even took place, if the refs called the foul on Fisher for Chalmers three and the and 1 for Bosh, the Heat would probably have been up by 7 instead of 3pts.

again, they missed calls and let the game play aggressively...but carry on :blah :blah :blah

HEAT111
03-11-2011, 01:23 PM

Listen Linda, its ok if you've gone through a divorce with Kobe. Now you're not going to pretend that the reffs missed some calls on the Lakers...equal game. Now you want that Goal Tend? Ok, you can get two more points but guess what?

LAKERS STILL LOSE

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Hulk Hogan
03-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Listen Linda, its ok if you've gone through a divorce with Kobe. Now you're not going to pretend that the reffs missed some calls on the Lakers...equal game. Now you want that Goal Tend? Ok, you can get two more points but guess what?

LAKERS STILL LOSE

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

The goaltend would have tied the game you troll.
Then it would had been a totally different game.
So many obvious calls were not made. Refs won this game for Miami so I'm not even mad!

Mr Clutch Melo
03-11-2011, 01:31 PM
So many obvious calls were not made. Refs won this game for Miami so I'm not even mad!

Ohh..the irony :roll:

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/f/1/f16a4_ORIG-he_mad_2.jpg

PurpleChuck
03-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Like how refs won game 7 for LA?:facepalm

oh the horror
03-11-2011, 01:36 PM
There really is no need for a conversation about this....Wade did in fact, foul the shit out of him.

Everyone that watched that game knows it. It was blatant, obvious, and in front of the refs. Bunched up with several questionable no-calls there toward the end when LA was making a final push.

So with that, everyone's defense here is "well, LA in the past has had some questionable calls, lulz!"

When people come like that, you know they basically know that last night was garbage.....But it is what it is. LA lost the game a hell of a lot earlier than in those final few minutes. Could have played a LOT better.

HEAT111
03-11-2011, 01:39 PM

I could care less if you're or not mad...take the loss and shut up.

Yeah, The refs missed some calls and on both sides but it was more prominent on the fourth quarter...

And yes, I concur that Wade should've been fouled when Kobe shot the three...but you'd like to know why it didn't get called?

Kobe went out of bounds

:bowdown:

bsyde82
03-11-2011, 01:40 PM
man, seriously people need to get over the calls/non-calls.

I'm a huge Kobe fan, and a Heat hater, but let's be real...if you're going to bring up bad calls that you claim cost the lakers the game, you can't ignore Kobe's crucial turnover that led to Lebron's fast break dunk. Or Kobe's decision to just launch a 29-30 foot three with a lot of time remaining. That was a poor sequence for him and contributed mightily to their loss.

Not laying this all on Kobe - the interior D just disappeared there in the latter parts of the game, but man, Kobe's just making it waaaay too hard on himself sometimes.

oh the horror
03-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Or Kobe's decision to just launch a 29-30 foot three with a lot of time remaining.

Honestly, im not sure WTF that even was there. I was shocked, and could only conclude that they were over it or something after a series of no calls...

That shot he took, literally made NO sense to me. It was a "wtf moment" among me and my buddies watching.

SavageMode
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6xevuPNm11qcexbyo1_500.jpg

HEAT111

I'm a huge Kobe fan, and a Heat hater, but let's be real...if you're going to bring up bad calls that you claim cost the lakers the game, you can't ignore Kobe's crucial turnover that led to Lebron's fast break dunk. Or Kobe's decision to just launch a 29-30 foot three with a lot of time remaining. That was a poor sequence for him and contributed mightily to their loss.

Not laying this all on Kobe - the interior D just disappeared there in the latter parts of the game, but man, Kobe's just making it waaaay too hard on himself sometimes.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Hulk Hogan
03-11-2011, 01:46 PM

Are you a fcuking dumb... No offense but if you get fouled on a 3pt attempt.
That is 3 fcuking freethrows. That means we take a freaking one point lead you dumb-fcuk.

That kills your complete argument because we would had won that game easily.

If the contending was called, It would have tied the game.

Again this win rest solely on the refs and only the refs, that's why I'm not even mad. The refs won this one for Miami. And the Wade's steal on Kobe. Miller fouled Gasol to tip the ball, he clearly pushes gasol to the floor and the refs don't call shit.

Its hard to win a basketball game when you get mauled on every possession!
Its hard to win when your playing 5 on 8.

Dwade305
03-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Honestly, im not sure WTF that even was there. I was shocked, and could only conclude that they were over it or something after a series of no calls...

That shot he took, literally made NO sense to me. It was a "wtf moment" among me and my buddies watching.
Yea Kobe, one of the game's biggest competitors, called it quits huh:oldlol::hammerhead:

Hulk Hogan
03-11-2011, 01:52 PM

Because if he goes any closer to the three point line, he would get hacked and the refs won't call shit. Seriously that was the best shot he could have taken. Remember the thunder game? when kobe drove and was mauled? What happened?

His already been mauled the last two possession. The refs won't call shit, they had already determined before the game who the winner was going to be.

Remember that clutch shot kobe hit vs the thunder to take the lead? He was hit on his elbow and guess what.... Ref didn't call shit! Luckily he made it.

This time his entire arm was mauled by wade.

We know what happened when he missed, Lebron flops to the floor and they call a foul. :facepalm

bsyde82
03-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Are you a fcuking dumb... No offense but if you get fouled on a 3pt attempt.
That is 3 fcuking freethrows. That means we take a freaking one point lead you dumb-fcuk.

That kills your complete argument because we would had won that game easily.

If the contending was called, It would have tied the game.

Again this win rest solely on the refs and only the refs, that's why I'm not even mad. The refs won this one for Miami. And the Wade's steal on Kobe. Miller fouled Gasol to tip the ball, he clearly pushes gasol to the floor and the refs don't call shit.

Its hard to win a basketball game when you get mauled on every possession!
Its hard to win when your playing 5 on 8.

Wow dude, I've been observing on here long enough to know that the consensus seems to be that you're a troll, but seriously man, chill out. Haha, man I'm just speechless.

I thought I was a Kobe homer, but man people here take it to another level.

Heat007
03-11-2011, 01:55 PM
LA got all the calls in the first half.. I counted 8 of them that were ridiculous. Miami should have had a 10+ point lead early on as they were destroying the Lakers on the boards in the first half.
Eleven offensive boards for the Heat in the first half alone.,

But the refs kept it close.

Freethrows - Fakers 26, Heat 18

SO Sulky Hulky, stop whining you sulker. You lost to the better team ;-)

The_Yearning
03-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Wade plays like a kid on the playground. Whinning everytime he attacks the basket and fouls everytime he is playing defense...It's the NBA man. Too much money was on the Vegas table on this game I guess.

Knoe Itawl
03-11-2011, 01:58 PM
There really is no need for a conversation about this....Wade did in fact, foul the shit out of him.

Everyone that watched that game knows it. It was blatant, obvious, and in front of the refs. Bunched up with several questionable no-calls there toward the end when LA was making a final push.

So with that, everyone's defense here is "well, LA in the past has had some questionable calls, lulz!"

When people come like that, you know they basically know that last night was garbage.....But it is what it is. LA lost the game a hell of a lot earlier than in those final few minutes. Could have played a LOT better.

Laker fans NEVER concede that they've ever been favored by the refs so why should anyone give a shit about the pity party Laker fans are throwing now? Of course, that's assuming that people BUY this nonsense that the refs screwed LA last night. There were other missed calls but I guess only the calls that may have gone against LA matter right genius?

Three things in life are certain. Death, taxes and LA fans will whine about refs in any close game LA loses. Hell, they'll even do it in games LA loses by double digits in.

Knoe Itawl
03-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Wade plays like a kid on the playground. Whinning everytime he attacks the basket and fouls everytime he is playing defense...It's the NBA man. Too much money was on the Vegas table on this game I guess.

So Kobe never whines? This is what I mean about LA/Kobe fans living in their own little reality. I'd even understand if you said Wade whines, but Bryant does too. But to just single out Wade when Kobe is the KING of whining is just absurd. Kobe never fouls on defense?

I guess Wade fouled the hell out of Kobe when he stripped him like a Honda left in a bad neighborhood too, eh?

Heat007
03-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Poor Sulk Hogan

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2600/3792579046_0c14f97577_o.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rmN4cRw3XGw/TNr5T17eW3I/AAAAAAAABzY/1ncgB4qtuOY/s1600/1234362691268_f.jpg

:roll:

SavageMode
03-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Because if he goes any closer to the three point line, he would get hacked and the refs won't call shit. Seriously that was the best shot he could have taken. Remember the thunder game? when kobe drove and was mauled? What happened?

His already been mauled the last two possession. The refs won't call shit, they had already determined before the game who the winner was going to be.

Remember that clutch shot kobe hit vs the thunder to take the lead? He was hit on his elbow and guess what.... Ref didn't call shit! Luckily he made it.

This time his entire arm was mauled by wade.

We know what happened when he missed, Lebron flops to the floor and they call a foul. :facepalm
Lakers got like 8 more free throws than the Heat. GTFO, Lakers just can't beat the Heat. Which just proves Lebron rapes Kobe every time. When will you learn.:facepalm

SavageMode
03-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Poor Sulk Hogan

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2600/3792579046_0c14f97577_o.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rmN4cRw3XGw/TNr5T17eW3I/AAAAAAAABzY/1ncgB4qtuOY/s1600/1234362691268_f.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fatal9
03-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Well there were a bunch in the last three minutes...

http://i52.tinypic.com/aayz9f.jpg

Durant, LeBron, Pierce get this foul every time. What's the deal here? You can plow/grab people when they are shooting threes now? Should have been 3 FTs.

This is the three Kobe is saying Wade really fouled him on and Wade apparently admitted to doing:
http://i55.tinypic.com/34fzezb.jpg

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2mxoq6b.jpg
Huge turnover with Wade clearly grabbing his arm. Hard not to "choke" if you're officiated under different rules. Would have been 2 FTs.

Marv: "Well, right there, you can see clearly Wade did grab the arm of Bryant."

Just for the lulz, this LeBron flop was called a foul on next possession resulting in 2 game sealing FTs:
http://oi51.tinypic.com/157yas6.jpg

Hulk Hogan
03-11-2011, 02:30 PM

Durant, LeBron, Pierce get this foul every time. What's the deal here? You can plow/grab people when they are shooting threes now? Should have been 3 FTs.

Its funny cause Lebron did the same thing to artest and got a call last night. Also you remember the touch fouls for Bron when Barnes was guarding him... You couldn't even touch Lebron without getting a foul called on you. Just pathetic, refs had this game decided before the game even began.

oh the horror
03-11-2011, 02:31 PM

This is the three Kobe is saying Wade really fouled him on and Wade apparently admitted to doing:

Huge turnover with Wade clearly grabbing his arm. Hard not to "choke" if you're officiated under different rules. Would have been 2 FTs.

Just for the lulz, this LeBron flop was called a foul on next possession resulting in 2 game sealing FTs:

Look man, it is what it is. Everyone saw the last several minutes of this game, and everyone saw how it went down.

people can clown, or talk shit all they'd like, or bring up past instances where LA has had calls go their way, etc etc....but we all saw how LAST NIGHT'S game went down, in the last several minutes. Shit was crazy. But thats on LA though....they should have won that game a hell of a lot earlier than that.

PJR
03-11-2011, 02:46 PM
There is literally nothing conclusive on that late three point attempt. So the bickering back and fourth on that is meaningless. It's just he say/she say.

However Wade did mug Kobe under the rim on that layup attempt(which lead to a turnover on Kobe). Got away with that. And there was a no-call on a goaltending on Ilgauskas. Other than that, it was a decently called game.

Heat007
03-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Kobe's flops last night were hilarious. Especially the ones when Wade burned him and flew right by. Was like the overrated biatch caught whiplash.

Wade made Kobe look like a pylon.

jrong
03-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Game.

Why, because he's better than Kobe and he proved it again last night? The dynasty ends if the Heat reach the Finals, and the thing is, Laker fans know this too.

Heat007
03-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Good job Kobe with your pathetic 2 rebounds and measly 2 assists.. You can't penetrate on Wade, but Wade can penetrate to the paint on your overrated a$4 easily.

only 2 rebs and 2 assists because you were on lockdown and your mind was consumed with how the heck can you beat the guy in front of you, but you couldn't.. and couldn't do anything else going 4/17 in your last 17 shots.

Wade turned you into into a one dimensional long distance and 3 point shooter, who can't defend and looks like a pylon the other way.

You're so damn predictable when you can't penetrate Mr Bryant.. You're an overrated chucker, that's it.. That's why you practiced chucking after the game and not practicing to get separation.

:oldlol:

The_Yearning
03-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Why, because he's better than Kobe and he proved it again last night? The dynasty ends if the Heat reach the Finals, and the thing is, Laker fans know this too.

You better hope so because when Wade turns 30 he isn't going to be shooting 10+ free throws a game anymore.

When Kobe is 33, Wade will be 30.

Kobe was already in the NBA gunning for a championship while Wade just had his first child at Marquette.

Lol @ Wade better than Kobe...he fouled every time Kobe touched the ball...Vegas odds always go down in games like these.

bsyde82
03-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Good job Kobe with your pathetic 2 rebounds and measly 2 assists.. You can't penetrate on Wade, but Wade can penetrate to the paint on your overrated a$4 easily.

only 2 rebs and 2 assists because you were on lockdown and your mind was consumed with how the heck can you beat the guy in front of you, but you couldn't.. and couldn't do anything else going 4/17 in your last 17 shots.

Wade turned you into into a one dimensional long distance and 3 point shooter, who can't defend and looks like a pylon the other way.

:oldlol:

it's entirely legit to say wade got the better of kobe last night, but chill out on the haterade man. Kobe is in the twilight of his career and the fact that you're so passionate in your hate of Kobe is just evidence of how great he has been and continues to be. Kobe haters feel the need to diminish him constantly because for some odd reason, the guy always ends up on top and its frustrating for people like you.

Wade had some nice drives at the end of the game, and I would partly blame that on the Lakers interior D's failure to defend the paint adequately - teams play TEAM defense you know, it's not just one on one. But don't act like Wade put up 40 on 50% shooting while locking down Kobe at the same time.

Ne 1
03-11-2011, 03:06 PM
http://oi55.tinypic.com/25umaeu.jpg

Kingwillball
03-11-2011, 03:07 PM

Game.

the Heat own the Lakers...sux must leave a bad taste in your mouth that all the trolling u do against Lebron and Heat U have no Laker/Kobe ammunition to use so U will continue to lie through other teams beating the Heat I guess...

olddangerfield
03-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Kobe is going senile for real. :oldlol: :oldlol:

I'm sorry but people don't go senile at age 32. Don't worry once you get past puberty you'll understand.

The_Yearning
03-11-2011, 03:09 PM

Games without ever shooting a free throw? 0

Games won shooting less than 5 free throws? 0

Playoff series won without shooting more free throws than the entire opposing team? 0

kaiiu
03-11-2011, 03:11 PM

Playoff series won without shooting more free throws than the entire opposing team? 0
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Heat007
03-11-2011, 03:12 PM

Great players get to the line. That's why Wade is in the top 4 every year for most fouls called for him. Other players can't keep up with his quickness, ability, crossover, explosion, and his quick change of direction, etc.

so they have to foul.. Great players get to the line as often as Wade does.. Jordan, Shaq, Wade, etc. Because they're special talents and impossible to defend when they're on.

They've been calling Wade the most unguardable player in the NBA for years now, because when he's on, he's just that --- unguardable.

Wade didn't have the best shooting night last night, but the point is is that he got himself open for shots on a regular basis. Because he can create space for himself like very few have been able to do in NBA history. And the variety of shots he can get off when attacking the rim, contorting his body like gumby, while still under control, making shots at such a wide array of angles while on the move is Jordan'esque, and impossible to defend.

Not an older Jordan, but Young Jordan'esque. That he reminds of the way he plays. ART.

chazzy
03-11-2011, 03:24 PM

Wade shot 9/23 and only got to the line once, I wouldn't call that dominant. They both played good D the entire game and Wade got the best of him at the end.

HEAT111
03-11-2011, 03:39 PM
it's entirely legit to say wade got the better of kobe last night, but chill out on the haterade man. Kobe is in the twilight of his career and the fact that you're so passionate in your hate of Kobe is just evidence of how great he has been and continues to be. Kobe haters feel the need to diminish him constantly because for some odd reason, the guy always ends up on top and its frustrating for people like you.

Wade had some nice drives at the end of the game, and I would partly blame that on the Lakers interior D's failure to defend the paint adequately - teams play TEAM defense you know, it's not just one on one. But don't act like Wade put up 40 on 50% shooting while locking down Kobe at the same time.

It's not that we're on the Hatorade, a lot of these ignorant users won't shut up and all they do is jump on Kobe's gun. Guys like Hulk Hogan that doesn't shut up. I respect the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls etc, but if you're going to disrespect the game then you're no good to the game.

jrong
03-11-2011, 03:52 PM

Kobe's rings without Shaq/Gasol: 0
Kobe's Finals MVPs with Shaq: 0
Rings Kobe cost the Lakers by gunning for Finals MVP: 1

Priceless!

Dwade305
03-11-2011, 04:01 PM

Wow looky here Lakers fans and their gifs:hammerhead:

1st one, look at the ball slip out of Bryant's hands as it bounces of Wade's knee. Where is the foul, homer? By the way Wade tried this cheap move at one point in the game with, contact and there was no call. The refs made it clear from the get go no sissy fouls were gonna be called.

2nd one is debatable. Cant see shit on that gif that will be considered 100% a foul, but I may be wrong

3rd one, Wade fouled him before he lost the ball and Kobe had a clean look. Sorry Kobe gasped when he saw Lebron and lost it clean. Like I said refs were not gonna call sissy shit last night.

4th one May have been a flop, Artest is pushing him with the left arm though, would like to see a better angle

Loneshot
03-11-2011, 04:07 PM
I wouldn't make a big deal. It's one game, everyone knows Miami isn't going anywhere playoff time. When the refs are the reason they get pass a round or into the finals, then we can talk the bias, but for now it's just one regular season game, nothing we haven't seen before in favor of LA or Kobe.

MAC system
03-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Its funny cause Lebron did the same thing to artest and got a call last night. Also you remember the touch fouls for Bron when Barnes was guarding him... You couldn't even touch Lebron without getting a foul called on you. Just pathetic, refs had this game decided before the game even began.
Shut the **** up you fat wannabe hacker. Go beat off to his five rings elsewhere. Fatal's house I hear has a shrine dedicated to him.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-11-2011, 04:11 PM
the Heat own the Lakers...sux must leave a bad taste in your mouth that all the trolling u do against Lebron and Heat U have no Laker/Kobe ammunition to use so U will continue to lie through other teams beating the Heat I guess...
but you hate arguing? :oldlol:

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Lakers got like 8 more free throws than the Heat. GTFO, Lakers just can't beat the Heat. Which just proves Lebron rapes Kobe every time. When will you learn.:facepalm

8 free throws isn't a huge difference.

And you say the Lakers can't beat the Heat but what does that have to do with 1 on 1 between LeBron and Kobe? They don't even guard each other most of the time.

And about LeBron raping Kobe, I see what you did there

Fatal9
03-11-2011, 05:05 PM
You're right :oldlol:

http://i51.tinypic.com/2mgtqwm.jpg

^^ called a foul earlier with much much less contact (even more hilarious because Heat fans in here saying this specific type of foul wasn't called from the get go)

Johnni Gade
03-11-2011, 06:36 PM
wade is a cool dude

gmoney9
03-11-2011, 06:38 PM
kobe cryant

Heat007
03-11-2011, 07:13 PM
DWade >>

But this is nothing new. DWade has crossed up Kobe before several times and made him look totally silly going by him many MANY times.

Kobe never shows up well against LeBron teams so the double whammy of Wade/LeBron is a death spiral for any Kobe led team. I'd love to see a Heat/Lakers final, Kobe would get totally exposed.

If you think Kobe's career 41% shooting in the NBA finals is bad enough, just wait until he faces the Heat in a series. He'll really embarrass himself.

Eat Like A Bosh
03-11-2011, 07:14 PM
3 memorable moments:
Wade definetly got Kobe there in the forearm or arm, not to mention Z probably goaltended a shot on the rim that could've bounced in.

Really? LeBron, Durant, Pierce can get that call every time.

Out of Bounds on Kobe, but Wade did foul him before that.

sundizz
03-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Does anyone actually have a close up shot of the shot Kobe got 'fouled' on at the end where he airballed the trey. Kobe is my favorite player but he has a habit of thinking he got fouled even when he doesn't sometimes. I think he truly believes it though, that if he wasn't fouled he should make every shot haha. I'd like to see, we seem to only have one angle.

Jacks3
03-11-2011, 07:35 PM
3 memorable moments:
Wade definetly got Kobe there in the forearm or arm

Man this pisses me off. ****ing refs. :mad:

Mr Clutch Melo
03-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Lol @ Kobe-fans crying about calls

Melo gets treated 10 times worse by the refs

Colby Brian
03-11-2011, 07:40 PM
DWade >>

But this is nothing new. DWade has crossed up Kobe before several times and made him look totally silly going by him many MANY times.

Kobe never shows up well against LeBron teams so the double whammy of Wade/LeBron is a death spiral for any Kobe led team. I'd love to see a Heat/Lakers final, Kobe would get totally exposed.

If you think Kobe's career 41% shooting in the NBA finals is bad enough, just wait until he faces the Heat in a series. He'll really embarrass himself.

hahahahahaha kobe>>wade
yeah how many finals has he been to? 7 and won 5 of em,

NuggetsFan
03-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Always gives me a chuckle when Laker\Kobe fans complain about calls. Welcome to the rest of the league. Doesn't always go your way, every single night. Lakers have got the benefit of the doubt sooooooooo many times it's not even funny. Whenever it happens? Who cares, look at the scoreboard, 5 rings etc. Happens to them? Still crying 2 days later.

Kings fans on suicide watch reading this thread :oldlol:

Jacks3
03-11-2011, 07:46 PM

Priceless!
Wade without Shaq: 0 rings. Actually, he has zero 0 rings period because we all the know the Mavs were cheated in 2006.

Jacks3
03-11-2011, 07:48 PM

:applause:

Colby Brian
03-11-2011, 07:54 PM
the miami refs won that game yesterday, but lakers did play bad defense in 4th, but refs missed like 3-4 calls in the last 2 crucial minutes

Blue&Orange
03-11-2011, 08:00 PM
3 memorable moments:
Wade definetly got Kobe there in the forearm or arm, not to mention Z probably goaltended a shot on the rim that could've bounced in.

Didn't saw the game, i was a bit surprised, but this kinda of explains it...

Stillatitdamnit
03-11-2011, 08:01 PM
the miami refs won that game yesterday, but lakers did play bad defense in 4th, but refs missed like 3-4 calls in the last 2 crucial minutes
That's the goat name you got there:bowdown:

Eat Like A Bosh
03-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Wade without Shaq: 0 rings. Actually, he has zero 0 rings period because we all the know the Mavs were cheated in 2006.

Exactly! And Heat Bandwagoners like PurpleChuck have the nerve to say the Lakers Boston Series was rigged...

Replay32
03-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Man, some of you so called laker fans make us look really bad. There were questionable calls on both ends all game. You nerds are the only ones that I see making all these BS gifs.

The heat were at home and made the plays down the stretch to win the game. The lakers have benefited from the home court many times too. Bottomline, no matter what, you have to make shots and the lakers didn't do that down the stretch. The refs didn't win this game for the heat. A lot of times on the road you have to take it by limiting mistakes and making shots. The lakers didn't do that this game.

You pansies need to pull your skirts down. You are making real laker fans look like *******.

SavageMode
03-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Man, some of you so called laker fans make us look really bad. There were questionable calls on both ends all game. You nerds are the only ones that I see making all these BS gifs.

The heat were at home and made the plays down the stretch to win the game. The lakers have benefited from the home court many times too. Bottomline, no matter what, you have to make shots and the lakers didn't do that down the stretch. The refs didn't win this game for the heat. A lot of times on the road you have to take it by limiting mistakes and making shots. The lakers didn't do that this game.

You pansies need to pull your skirts down. You are making real laker fans look like *******.
QFT.
They just mad cuz they got sweeped by the team they hate the most. Not adding to the fact that Lebron rapes Kobe every time they meet... damn it must hurt to be a Kobe fan and Lebron hater. Dreams down the drain,

Replay32
03-11-2011, 09:00 PM
QFT.
They just mad cuz they got sweeped by the team they hate the most. Not adding to the fact that Lebron rapes Kobe every time they meet... damn it must hurt to be a Kobe fan and Lebron hater. Dreams down the drain,

The heat matchup well against the lakers.

1)Kobe can't hide on defense, so he has to spend more energy on that side of the ball. This can have an effect on his offensive game and energy offensively. Guarding wade or lebron is a little different than guarding Rondo for example.

2) The heat have size that matches the lakers, keeping them off the offensive boards. The lakers greatest strength is Offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points. If you can keep the lakers in check in this area, you have a good chance of winning the game.

3) The lakers don't have a true penetrating point guard that runs the offense. This helps the heat.

But yeah the heat won the game. It's just one regular season game though. These cats just need to let it go and move on. All this crying about the refs is really weak.

Maniak
03-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Regular season. Just move on. Calm down.

STATUTORY
03-11-2011, 09:45 PM
3 memorable moments:

:applause: :applause: great post man.

nice to get some visual evidence of the refs doing their job

Colby Brian
03-11-2011, 10:24 PM

Priceless!

gasol is second banana

kobe - 2 finals mvp, 5 rings, 7 finals
wade - 1 finals mvp, 1 ring, 1 finals

Derka
03-11-2011, 10:26 PM
This is seriously one of the worst threads I've ever seen and I only skimmed the first page.

ukplayer4
03-11-2011, 10:27 PM
its getting to the point that we have to consider the idea that hulk isnt actually a laker fan at all, he was created to increase the hate against laker fans(as if thats needed). he is the most dellusional poster of all the laker fans(thats a pretty big statement).

it pains me to see a quality individual like fatal siding with the crazies like hulk and jacks but then the lakers have a funny effect on him(and people on this board in general), lol

Dwade305
03-11-2011, 10:30 PM
This is seriously one of the worst threads I've ever seen and I only skimmed the first page.
I dont know what is worse the thread, or if by any chance Wade did tell Kobe that he fouled him(BIG IF cause Wade denied it, and not good angle of the supposed foul), why would Kobe break the unwritten player code of what is said on the court stays on the court:wtf: Snitch figga like everyone suspected