PDA

View Full Version : I got smacked in the face today at Subway...

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 04:34 PM
OK so I was getting lunch today at Subway and there was this semi-hot def cute girl in front of me and there was a line so I started conversing with her. Long story short, we chatted about just basic BS slightly flirty more so in body language not verbiage but I was feeling froggy so when she was next in line to order the Subway woman asked what sub she wanted and she said "I'll have Roasted Chicken Breast" ... the Subway woman said 6inch or footlong and LOL ... then I said "she'll have my 6 inch, and I'll have her breasts." ...

just very casually but funny like... and the bit*h smacked the shit out of me and proceeded to order her shit.

:lol

I feel pretty embarrassed.

Loneshot
03-11-2011, 04:35 PM
:roll:

GOBB
03-11-2011, 04:37 PM
So you ordered a sammich from Subway and while in line you fabricated a story in your head then chuckled. So as you are devouring your sammich you decided to tell us what went on in your head. Only we're to believe it really happened. Ok.

KingBeasley08
03-11-2011, 04:38 PM

franchise#3
03-11-2011, 04:38 PM

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 04:40 PM
So you ordered a sammich from Subway and while in line you fabricated a story in your head then chuckled. So as you are devouring your sammich you decided to tell us what went on in your head. Only we're to believe it really happened. Ok.

Actually asshole, I'm just really crazy and iLL in RL like that. I didn't lie about anything I said. That's exactly how it happened. Just because you're a bit*h made tool in RL, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Step your game up, son.

:cheers:

Stuckey
03-11-2011, 04:41 PM
lol cant believe u said that near someone u just met

Jailblazers7
03-11-2011, 04:41 PM
The joke is worth it. I'll have to keep that in mind because there is a Subway on campus that I eat at a lot lol.

Except my story will end up with me and her ****ing in the bathroom of course.

Hawker
03-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Haha...thats pretty funny. That joke is hit or miss for sure.

GOBB
03-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Actually asshole, I'm just really crazy and iLL in RL like that. I didn't lie about anything I said. That's exactly how it happened. Just because you're a bit*h made tool in RL, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Step your game up, son.

No you're not. The story is made up. Its like you coloring in your bald spot. Might fool people but not me. :no:

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 04:47 PM
No you're not. The story is made up. Its like you coloring in your bald spot. Might fool people but not me. :no:

:oldlol:

I have nothing to prove to you assholes. That's exactly how it went down. If anyone is crazy enough to do shit like that it'd be me. You all don't have to be jelly b/c I have the biggest balls 'round here. Tough cookies guys.

rufuspaul
03-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Except my story will end up with me and her ****ing in the bathroom of course.

:rockon:

mmsupra
03-11-2011, 04:51 PM
if this was real,:applause: :roll:

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 04:55 PM
On days when I'm hungover as shit, I tend to be a silly goose throughout the day. I can't believe I did it either. Oh wait, yes I can. I'm Josh. Josh is just RL i-LL like that.

I mean seriously guys, what's the worst that could happen from a situation like that? Oh, I got the shit smacked out of me. I deserved it. It was funny as hell though, and well worth it now that I'm looking back at it and seeing how GOBB is super jelly of my RL realness.

It's OK GOBB... you can still be my e-ga.

Skywalker
03-11-2011, 04:59 PM
LOJ = Ish's charlie sheen?

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 05:02 PM
LOJ = Ish's charlie sheen?

Charlie Sheen iLL too... but he ain't mega i-|LL like me.

kentatm
03-11-2011, 05:02 PM
OK so I was getting lunch today at Subway and there was this semi-hot def cute girl in front of me and there was a line so I started conversing with her. Long story short, we chatted about just basic BS slightly flirty more so in body language not verbiage but I was feeling froggy so when she was next in line to order the Subway woman asked what sub she wanted and she said "I'll have Roasted Chicken Breast" ... the Subway woman said 6inch or footlong and LOL ... then I said "she'll have my 6 inch, and I'll have her breasts." ...

just very casually but funny like... and the bit*h smacked the shit out of me and proceeded to order her shit.

0.5/10

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 05:06 PM
0.5/10

Wrong thread asshole. We're not rating ourselves up in here.

:facepalm

AirTupac
03-11-2011, 05:08 PM
+1 for coolness if this is true.

B-Low
03-11-2011, 05:11 PM
lol Josh is only 6 inches and tries to brag about it in sandwich related innuendos

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 05:14 PM
lol Josh is only 6 inches and tries to brag about it in sandwich related innuendos

Well, I've never actually broke the ruler or measuing tape out to get a precise measurement, but Josh wee wee doing alright buddy. Thank you sir, for having my johnson on your brain. Nicely done.

GOBB
03-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Where is LamarDooms, macmac to really smack you in the face today?

blablabla
03-11-2011, 05:15 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

DeuceWallaces
03-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Are you sure she just didn't read a bunch of your shitty posts and got pissed? Maybe she saw you crying about your woman dropping you like a bad habit and wanted to smack the bitch out of you.

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Where is LamarDooms, macmac to really smack you in the face today?

How sad it is for the great GOBB to mention other posters name to help your cause to devalue the one and only LOJ. Sad indeed, sir.

macmac and I have never beef'd FYI...

GOBB
03-11-2011, 05:21 PM

How sad it is for the great GOBB to mention other posters name to help your cause to devalue the one and only LOJ. Sad indeed, sir.

macmac and I have never beef'd FYI...

Substitute macmac for DueceWallaces. Get mind raped like so...

Are you sure she just didn't read a bunch of your shitty posts and got pissed? Maybe she saw you crying about your woman dropping you like a bad habit and wanted to smack the b!tch out of you.

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Are you sure she just didn't read a bunch of your shitty posts and got pissed? Maybe she saw you crying about your woman dropping you like a bad habit and wanted to smack the bitch out of you.

OOOOOOO DeuceWallaces getting his littles shots in too I see.

You sir, at least have balls. Looking like a female and damn proud of it. Hell man, maybe my balls need to take notes from your balls.

By the way, you're an asshole, Deuce. I may be a douchbag, but you're an asshole. Don't be so pissed all the time.

branslowski
03-11-2011, 05:27 PM

I have nothing to prove to you assholes. That's exactly how it went down. If anyone is crazy enough to do shit like that it'd be me. Tough cookies guys.

:facepalm ..Damn, this n!igga gets his card pulled and reactin like this...

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Substitute macmac for DueceWallaces. Get mind raped like so...

Don't think so. Duece can't rape anything. Too prissy. I'm the one who does the mind-raping around here, not you. Not Duece. Not anyone. Just LOJ.

ILLsmak
03-11-2011, 05:28 PM

That wasn't even witty, that's your first mistake. Secondly, telling a girl your dick is average size never gets points.

If you said foot long you might be in a hotel right now...

-Smak

Myth
03-11-2011, 05:28 PM
If OP is making this up, he is a douche.
If he is telling the truth, he is a douche.

Sounds like a lose-lose situation to me.

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 05:29 PM
:facepalm ..Damn, this n!igga gets his card pulled and reactin like this...

More butt hurt club joining in.

How was my card pulled exactly? The jokes on the assholes who are jelly because it's a RL story I shared with you all. Get over it guys. Tough cookies.

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 05:31 PM
If OP is making this up, he is a douche.
If he is telling the truth, he is a douche.

Sounds like a lose-lose situation to me.

Sounds like you are butt hurt.

:cry:

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 05:32 PM
That wasn't even witty, that's your first mistake. Secondly, telling a girl your dick is average size never gets points.

If you said foot long you might be in a hotel right now...

-Smak

So what happens when I say footlong and when we get to the hotel the goods aren't stacking up?

:confusedshrug:

Myth
03-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Sounds like you are butt hurt.

Why would I be butt hurt about you acting like a douche? :confusedshrug:

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Why would I be butt hurt about you acting like a douche? :confusedshrug:

You're pathetic. Just STFU, LOL. Who are you, really, sir? No one gives a shit about you, even after you've been posting here for so long. Trash. You are trash. If I were you, I'd be butt hurt too.

Cheer!

Jackass18
03-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Step your game up, son.

You're the one who got bitchslapped at Subway by a girl and yet you're telling someone else to step their game up?

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 07:34 PM
You're the one who got bitchslapped at Subway by a girl and yet you're telling someone else to step their game up?

I'm quite confident if I had a chance to talk to her again I could easily get the digits.

gigantes
03-11-2011, 08:42 PM
No way! I was at Subway today too! :cheers:
right, but why did you have to smack our man so meanly?

jackass was only trying to be humorous. :(

RidonKs
03-11-2011, 08:45 PM
you should have raped her

-Smak

L.Kizzle
03-11-2011, 08:47 PM

You got smacked cause you had the chance to say "foot long" but your ass said "6 inch." If you would have said foot long, you would not have gotten smacked, trust me ...

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 08:55 PM
you should have raped her

-Smak

I didn't have any ruffies.

Legend of Josh
03-11-2011, 08:56 PM
You got smacked cause you had the chance to say "foot long" but your ass said "6 inch." If you would have said foot long, you would not have gotten smacked, trust me ...

Well, I was just trying to keep it real.

RidonKs
03-11-2011, 08:56 PM
I didn't have any ruffies.
lol, she's a f*cking chick! overpower that whore and then rub it in by rubbing it in!

L.Kizzle
03-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Well, I was just trying to keep it real.
You can keep it real when you drop yo pants brah. She didn't have to find out until you enter, and by then you should have already had her liquored up and she wouldn't even care.

Premeditated
03-11-2011, 09:00 PM
god damn. Lil Kansas is a fukking loser. I don't even know if I should believe this story because it shows a unconstitutional amount of b1tchassness on your part. I ain't even know they had a Subway in Kansas.

Premeditated
03-11-2011, 09:04 PM
lol @ this fakkit thinking he has the power to just say something disrespectful just because a girl says something to him. If anyone should step their game up is you. You have no social skills and I hope you don't interact with people in real life the way you do here.

fubu05
03-11-2011, 09:06 PM
I'm quite confident if I had a chance to talk to her again I could easily get the digits.

This is how I know you don't get girls :facepalm

Getting numbers is very easy.

Any guy who is decently good looking will already have a girls attention from the beginning, after that, it's just a matter of small-talk, making her laugh, and when you're about to leave saying something along the lines "It was nice talking to you, we should meet up Subway again some time" add in a laugh, "here's my number if you ever want to hang out" flash her a smile, hand her your number on a napkin, and go eat.

If you made her laugh and left a good impression, 9 times out of 10 she'll text you back. No need for some dumb jokes you noob at life.

Dolphin
03-11-2011, 09:18 PM
The only reason Jon Barry got women is because he made shots in the NBA.

craigthomasb
03-11-2011, 09:20 PM
lol, had many a good time in subway, they have bouncers on the door in the UK for all the late night piss heads, my mate was drunk in there one night, goes up to some random black bloke and goes "alright!! I dont know your name so im just gonna call you black!, alright black!"

whole shop stopped like "oh sheeeit" black blokes like "My man" turns into best friends for the rest of the night. good times

ukplayer4
03-11-2011, 10:39 PM

Legend of Josh
03-12-2011, 01:55 AM
LOL ... Josh in RL = what you twatts wish you bishes could be oh well.

Dolphin
03-12-2011, 01:59 AM
LOL ... Josh in RL = what you twatts wish you bishes could be oh well.

Balding and thinking a girl who dumped me a long time ago still lurks on here cause she gives one iota about my life?

Dolphin
03-12-2011, 02:01 AM
Or do I pretend to be a devout christian on ISH to win back said girl who I believe still lurks on here cause she's into Jesus too?

Meticode
03-12-2011, 02:04 AM
I like how she smacked you when you basically made fun of yourself having a 6 incher. You did deserve that slap though. :oldlol:

Legend of Josh
03-12-2011, 02:06 AM
Umad 2nite hip? ... I mean back to back posts scatterbrain all good LOJ have that type of effect on people

Dolphin
03-12-2011, 02:18 AM
Umad 2nite hip? ... I mean back to back posts scatterbrain all good LOJ have that type of effect on people

You do have that effect on people. For example:

Girl at Subway: "Why is this balding stranger making jokes about his pen!s and my breasts in public? This sort of creepiness is scattering my brain indeed."

iamgine
03-12-2011, 02:20 AM
I don't believe this story one bit but funny story nonetheless.

Legend of Josh
03-12-2011, 02:23 AM
You do have that effect on people. For example:

Girl at Subway: "Why is this balding stranger making jokes about his pen!s and my breasts in public? This sort of creepiness is scattering my brain indeed."

Wow ... That was just Mega funnies ... had me
Rollin' dude

Dolphin
03-12-2011, 02:30 AM
Wow ... That was just Mega funnies ... had me
Rollin' dude

What was supposed to be funny? I'm pretty sure the fact you were slapped (according to you) proves I'm on point. But you can tell yourself otherwise, because you are the coolest person ever. Taking pics with underage Indonesian prostitutes.......getting dumped by a Jesus camp attendee......looking like Jon Barry.......telling yourself your ex lurks on here to make yourself feel better...........posting retarded shit when you should be focusing on finding an adult person job (you're at least 28, right?).........getting slapped at a Subway.......

Just and awesome life you have lived. Thanks for sharing it with us. I think you're having the same effect on the kids here that those high school drug and alcohol awareness videos have. Scaring kids into being normal functioning adults one ****ed up post at a time. Thanks....again.

Legend of Josh
03-12-2011, 02:36 AM
Well, there can only be one LOJ. You seem to get this. Thats great.

Dolphin
03-12-2011, 02:37 AM
Well, there can only be on LOJ. You seem to get this. Thats great.

I guess no one else has got it in them to be as flat out creepy as you.

branslowski
03-12-2011, 02:43 AM
Well, there can only be on LOJ. You seem to get this. Thats great.

Damn, bout to go to bed, come back to the OTC real quick, and ya card is being pulled hard as f*ck...Now you in ISH pusse defense mode...Actin like you cool but in RL knowing ya card got pulled on a forum that you hold very dear.

ISH, where n!ggas go eat at Subway, sit in a corner by theirselves and eat they 5 dollar sub, glance across the room at a hot chick they scared to talk too, create some weird fantasy about how he would get the digits with his pick up lines...But then before he wants to run home and publish it on ISH, he then notices that he has to create a plot in which he get's smacked so his story can be somewhat believable because LOJ getting smacked is what the masses want...Cause he knew if he said he pulled and got the digits he'd be called out on his BS with the quickness....Oh yeah.....Happens.

Good night.

Legend of Josh
03-12-2011, 02:45 AM
I guess no one else has got it in them to be as flat out creepy as you.

Replace creepy with iLL and you might be on to something. It's ok hippos, you can still be my e-ga.

Jasper
03-12-2011, 02:56 AM
your a true gent :rolleyes:

DonDadda59
03-12-2011, 02:57 AM
What was supposed to be funny? I'm pretty sure the fact you were slapped (according to you) proves I'm on point. But you can tell yourself otherwise, because you are the coolest person ever. Taking pics with underage Indonesian prostitutes.......getting dumped by a Jesus camp attendee......looking like Jon Barry.......telling yourself your ex lurks on here to make yourself feel better...........posting retarded shit when you should be focusing on finding an adult person job (you're at least 28, right?).........getting slapped at a Subway.......

Just and awesome life you have lived. Thanks for sharing it with us. I think you're having the same effect on the kids here that those high school drug and alcohol awareness videos have. Scaring kids into being normal functioning adults one ****ed up post at a time. Thanks....again.

Damn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COuJJBibGWM&feature=related) :(

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/3/129147981439002024.jpg

Legend of Josh
03-12-2011, 03:01 AM
Butt hurt crew in 6th gear 2nite.

Skywalker
03-12-2011, 03:05 AM
Damn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COuJJBibGWM&feature=related) :(

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/3/129147981439002024.jpg

this picture implies that in north america people rape dolphins? wtf?

Turkododo
03-12-2011, 03:08 AM
OK so I was getting lunch today at Subway and there was this semi-hot def cute girl in front of me and there was a line so I started conversing with her. Long story short, we chatted about just basic BS slightly flirty more so in body language not verbiage but I was feeling froggy so when she was next in line to order the Subway woman asked what sub she wanted and she said "I'll have Roasted Chicken Breast" ... the Subway woman said 6inch or footlong and LOL ... then I said "she'll have my 6 inch, and I'll have her breasts."

i would have lied and said my foot long instead my six inch.

i'd be embarrassed if i had a little pen*s too. she probably slapped you for having a little d*ck and implying she likes little packages.

AirTupac
03-12-2011, 03:11 AM
i would have lied and said my foot long instead my six inch.

i'd be embarrassed if i had a little pen*s too. she probably slapped you for having a little d*ck.

6 inches is above average isn't it?

Turkododo
03-12-2011, 03:17 AM

you need over 7.5 inches to satisfy. anything else is just mediocre.

but you can compensate for having a little p*nis. basically small size with above-average skills like a Muggsy Bogues.

IcanzIIravor
03-12-2011, 03:20 AM

Thanks to google 5.5 to 6.2 looks to be the average.

DeuceWallaces
03-12-2011, 03:36 AM
OOOOOOO DeuceWallaces getting his littles shots in too I see.

You sir, at least have balls. Looking like a female and damn proud of it. Hell man, maybe my balls need to take notes from your balls.

By the way, you're an asshole, Deuce. I may be a douchbag, but you're an asshole. Don't be so pissed all the time.

I'd rather look like a woman than a bowling ball.

And you're not a douche; you're just an idiot who creates fantasies about hitting on girls at subway. You couldn't even find a movie that lame Saturday night on SyFy.

Your whole persona here is washed up. You're Daytona beach at low tide and Mike Tyson in 2011. Just give it up. Go sell a policy and come to grips with being alone the rest of your life.

Shep
03-12-2011, 03:40 AM
legend of baldness

8BeastlyXOIAD
03-12-2011, 03:41 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

GOBB
03-12-2011, 11:42 AM

And you're not a douche; you're just an idiot who creates fantasies about hitting on girls at subway. You couldn't even find a movie that lame Saturday night on SyFy.

Your whole persona here is washed up. You're Daytona beach at low tide and Mike Tyson in 2011. Just give it up. Go sell a policy and come to grips with being alone the rest of your life.

ALBballer
03-12-2011, 12:58 PM
I thought it was pretty funny, and if he did make up the story, I don' really care because he didn't go overboard on his lie. It's not like he pretended to smash right after.

B-Low
03-12-2011, 01:06 PM
I thought it was pretty funny, and if he did make up the story, I don' really care because he didn't go overboard on his lie. It's not like he pretended to smash right after.

Well he wanted at least SOME people to believe it...

He would have even lost the retard vote if he went that route

Hawker
03-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Shit was funny...dono why people are clowning on Josh. Not like anyone here hasn't said something completely stupid to a girl before.

GOBB
03-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Shit was funny...dono why people are clowning on Josh. Not like anyone here hasn't said something completely stupid to a girl before.

Because he made up a story while standing in line at Subway. Imagine you going to a party hawker. As you sip your drink in that red cup you zone out. While you are zoned out you create this fun, crazy, orgy of a party in your head. You snap out of it and when you get back to your dorm log on ISH to tell us about that fun, crazy, orgy of a party you went too. And how you two blonde twins took turns trying to figure out how many licks it took to get to the creamy center of your lolipop. Yet none of this happened.

This is Pleezebelieve giving Lebron a head knod in VIP. This is Pleezebelieve buying out the bar while Bron looked like the wall flower at the club. Trying to hit on females and fail. Meanwhile PB is sitting on the back of the couch in VIP sipping out of the bottle with 3 hot chicks (left, right, in between his legs) lookin like the star of the party.

*smacks you in the face*

You with me now?

Legend of Josh
03-12-2011, 02:17 PM
So much hate up in here.

LOL

How I tell it, is exactly how it went down. It's rather odd so many assholes getting this butt hurt over something as minute as my over the top RL jackassness ... seriously - this damn butt hurt?

You guys getting this jelly/upset over something this insignificant is outlandish and screams reserved bitterness towards someone you've never even met before. Profound sadness.

;-)

BankShot
03-12-2011, 02:18 PM

Thats pretty harsh. :oldlol:

Legend of Josh
03-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Thats pretty harsh. :oldlol:

LOL - deuce has always been mega butt hurt about everything. These guys need a hug.

Javat_90
03-12-2011, 02:32 PM

Broskie, you`re the one that invented that story having a girlfriend and all, who worked with animals (:lol :lol :lol ) and then got epicly exposed as a liar and a socially inept loser in that thread...mmmm...which thread...oh yes, the one you called starface at 3:00 am east coast time to talk about "internet business".

:roll: :roll:

You shouldnt even be talking shit to anyone here.

L-O-S-E-R

LT Ice Cream
03-12-2011, 02:33 PM

This.

Raz
08-10-2012, 12:02 PM
On days when I'm hungover as shit, I tend to be a silly goose throughout the day. I can't believe I did it either. Oh wait, yes I can. I'm Josh. Josh is just RL i-LL like that.

I identify with this. I have done some stupid shit when hungover.

dunksby
08-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Too good to be true :roll:

Legend of Josh
08-10-2012, 12:09 PM
LOL, the part I never understood is why everyone got so mad and all butt hurt over me actually doing it and acting all pissed off like "OMG, NO YOU DIDN'T!" ... "LIKE, SHUT UP JOSH! NO YOU DIDN'T!" ... "LIKE, NO ONE COULD OR WOULD REALLY DO THAT IN REAL LIFE, YOU DID NOT DO THAT!" ...

Nah, just more like a bunch of testicle-less panzies who can't believe such a very simple act can't actually be pulled off in RL. What's so hard to believe about all this? OOOOOOO, I said something offensive after chatting with someone in a line @ Subway, like OMG, it.cant.be.possible... can.it?

:rolleyes:

Bucket_Nakedz
08-10-2012, 01:37 PM
What a cornball

niko
08-10-2012, 01:39 PM
i had a subway sandwich today too but my fantasy was more smacking the slow ass people making my sandwich.

ace23
08-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Broskie, you`re the one that invented that story having a girlfriend and all, who worked with animals (:lol :lol :lol ) and then got epicly exposed as a liar and a socially inept loser in that thread...mmmm...which thread...oh yes, the one you called starface at 3:00 am east coast time to talk about "internet business".

:roll: :roll:

You shouldnt even be talking shit to anyone here.

L-O-S-E-R
Link to thread?

nathanjizzle
08-10-2012, 01:48 PM

what really happened was. "i saw a cute girl walk into subway, i followed her in and stood behind her and stared at her for about 1 minute. then i tapped her shoulder for her to turn around, i then whipped my dick out and said " do you want my 6 inch soft or footlong hard" then i ran out the door."

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2528/joshmu.jpg

niko
08-10-2012, 01:54 PM
LOJ is a pimp.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5272/loj.jpg

Richie2k6
08-10-2012, 02:22 PM

Legend of Josh
08-10-2012, 02:24 PM
So.Much.Love.

niko
08-10-2012, 02:25 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234240

AK47DR91
08-10-2012, 02:30 PM

I have nothing to prove to you assholes. That's exactly how it went down.
I don't believe it. Let's see that 6 inch, homeboy.

Pro-homo

Meticode
08-10-2012, 02:37 PM
It seems like you're hurting inside.

Meticode
08-10-2012, 02:38 PM
LOJ is a pimp.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5272/loj.jpg
The girl on the left always gets me. Even without the MS Paint *****. :oldlol:

PullupJay
08-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Lmfao!

Legend of Josh
08-10-2012, 07:50 PM
It seems like you're hurting inside.

Hurting, how? You mean internally, as in feelings.

You're the one creating threads about how to pass your stool more effectively... LOL, so I think maybe it's Meticode that's "hurting inside"

Meticode
08-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Hurting, how? You mean internally, as in feelings.

You're the one creating threads about how to pass your stool more effectively... LOL, so I think maybe it's Meticode that's "hurting inside"

I actually was physically. I was speaking on a mental aspect with you though.

RoseCity07
08-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Everytime I order at Subway I contemplate the ways in which to say, "I'll have a foot long" without it sounding homoerotic. The best I can come up with is, "I'm having a ham on a foot long Parmesan oregano.

RoseCity07
08-10-2012, 08:25 PM

This is actually how Louis CK comes up with his stories. He even said that when he talks about what someone did to him he's really talking about himself. There was no other person.

Legend of Josh
08-10-2012, 09:04 PM
I actually was physically. I was speaking on a mental aspect with you though.

Oh, I didn't even realize you meant mental VS physical.

:rolleyes:

LOL, why are you suddenly having trouble passing your stool? You might want to see a doc, they say that can be some real hardcore shit, perhaps alluding to a more serious condition.

You don't have blood in your stool, do you? Minus the wifey playing Captain Strap-on.

dude77
08-11-2012, 03:11 AM

uptight little **** .. you should've raped her right there in front of everyone and then ran out of the store laughing

Burgz V2
08-11-2012, 03:48 AM

would you kindly remove the stick up your @$$. ok.

Quizno
08-11-2012, 06:12 AM
i didn't think the story was funny nor do i believe it

Lebron23
08-11-2012, 06:14 AM
would you kindly remove the stick up your @$$. ok.

Menopausal stage. Gobb is turning 50 yrs.old in less than 2 years.

Lebron23
08-11-2012, 06:16 AM

LOJ is already past his prime ala Eddie Murphy and Jim Carey.

Legend of Josh
08-11-2012, 08:45 AM

No one cares what you think. What you think doesn't matter. What does matter, is that if you were there that day, and witnessed the entire thing from a stranger's point of view, you would have automatically been drawn-in by the drama and you would have LOL'd (either internally or externally), and it would have been a cool story bro water cooler discussion later in the afternoon with your office buddies.

I had a red imprint on my face I'm sure for a good 15 or so minutes after the initial pop. It felt pretty good in away. The lingering sting I mean. I'm not even sure if I were more red from the slap, or sheer embarrassment. Either way, everything I said happened, and why so many people get so angry, upset and transform into hater-mode beats me.

Seeing so many people get butt hurt over something as small as this, is entertaining though. Puzzling, but entertaining nonetheless.

RaininTwos
08-11-2012, 12:08 PM
If you dont care what someone thinks, dont respond. Holy shit LOJ, get over yourself.

niko
08-11-2012, 12:26 PM
No one cares what you think. What you think doesn't matter. What does matter, is that if you were there that day, and witnessed the entire thing from a stranger's point of view, you would have automatically been drawn-in by the drama and you would have LOL'd (either internally or externally), and it would have been a cool story bro water cooler discussion later in the afternoon with your office buddies.

I had a red imprint on my face I'm sure for a good 15 or so minutes after the initial pop. It felt pretty good in away. The lingering sting I mean. I'm not even sure if I were more red from the slap, or sheer embarrassment. Either way, everything I said happened, and why so many people get so angry, upset and transform into hater-mode beats me.

Seeing so many people get butt hurt over something as small as this, is entertaining though. Puzzling, but entertaining nonetheless.

Which is why you made it up and posted it, and you're mad because not one person agrees its interesting nor thinks its real.

Skywalker
08-11-2012, 12:56 PM
which human trafficking headquarters is that picture from