PDA

View Full Version : "Bros Before Hoes" is the Gayest Motto Ever

Premeditated
03-22-2011, 01:16 PM
lol @ people actually saying this. One of the main reasons we try to get rich is to dine of the finest exotic hoes.

If puzzy is calling I'm out this b1tch. I love hoes, I'll take them over the homies any day.

Nick Young
03-22-2011, 01:41 PM
yeh I learned this here in England, in US its all about bros over hoes but most guys just use that as an excuse to not go after hot chicks they like. In Europe it seems to be all about competition and competing for the girl you want even with your closest friends, when the new ERASMUS students got here they would all try to backstab eachother, backstab me, try to take girls away from eachother, take them from me, badmouth the other guy behind his back to the girl, etc at first I thought it was dick behavior and these guys were a-holes but then I realized that competition is just the most logical thing and it's just how these guys are in europe its just their culture.

Nice guys finish last, I am starting to see this firsthand but hanging out with these guys more I am getting much much better at going after women in club environments and in general, because I know if I dont cut to the chase soon enough some other guy will take her from me. Also now that we all became better friends we stopped taking girls from eachother and agree beforehand whos going after who but GODDAMN back in the day a few weeks ago it was dog eat dog everyone for himself.

But yeah bros before hoes is gay frat boy BS and it always winds up hoes before bros anyways, its only losers who are bad with women who always go the bros before hoes route

LJJ
03-22-2011, 01:50 PM
yeh I learned this here in England, in US its all about bros over hoes but most guys just use that as an excuse to not go after hot chicks they like. In Europe it seems to be all about competition and competing for the girl you want even with your closest friends, when the new ERASMUS students got here they would all try to backstab eachother, backstab me, try to take girls away from eachother, take them from me, badmouth the other guy behind his back to the girl, etc at first I thought it was dick behavior and these guys were a-holes but then I realized that competition is just the most logical thing and it's just how these guys are in europe its just their culture.

Nice guys finish last, I am starting to see this firsthand but hanging out with these guys more I am getting much much better at going after women in club environments and in general, because I know if I dont cut to the chase soon enough some other guy will take her from me. Also now that we all became better friends we stopped taking girls from eachother and agree beforehand whos going after who but GODDAMN back in the day a few weeks ago it was dog eat dog everyone for himself.

But yeah bros before hoes is gay frat boy BS and it always winds up hoes before bros anyways, its only losers who are bad with women who always go the bros before hoes route

Yup.

In Europe (or at least where I live) the bro-code is more along the lines of "there will be no problems amongst bros over females".

That doesn't mean it's okay to steal your friend's actual girlfriend, but anything up to that is definitely fair game.

rufuspaul
03-22-2011, 01:52 PM
Yup.

In Europe (or at least where I live) the bro-code is more along the lines of "there will be no problems amongst bros over females".

That doesn't mean it's okay to steal your friend's girlfriend, but anything up to that is definitely fair game.

Damn Euro slogan is probably "mos before hoes".

STATUTORY
03-22-2011, 01:52 PM
only virgins say bros over hoes.

there's no real point in having "bros" after high school or some shit

JtotheIzzo
03-22-2011, 01:54 PM
if it didn't rhyme it would be meaningless.

each situation is judged independently, you wouldn't break your best friends heart to steal a 5 from him, but you might swipe an 8 from a guy in your crew if the opportunity presents itself.

there are plenty of women to go around (at least in the big cities) no need to 'fish off the company pier' or steal your friend's girlfriend.

scoopin hoes from your bros in the club, that is just good fun, I think the saying is more related to hangin with the lads instead of being P-whipped.

IlliniFan
03-22-2011, 01:54 PM
only virgins say bros over hoes.

there's no real point in having "bros" after high school or some shit
You saying there's no point in having male friends after high school?

STATUTORY
03-22-2011, 01:55 PM
You saying there's no point in having male friends after high school?

I meant specifically fratty borderline homoerotic homeboys aka "bros"

but having male friends is pretty overrated.

2LeTTeRS
03-22-2011, 01:57 PM
I disagree. Unless the girl is one that your seriously interested in, I choose my boys over her anyday. What happened to brotherhood? Loyalty? Man some of you guys must not have ever been laid if you get that excited about any random chick.

Penny37
03-22-2011, 01:59 PM

Completely disagree.
Having female friends is very overrated.

mcrd101
03-22-2011, 02:02 PM
if it didn't rhyme it would be meaningless.

each situation is judged independently, you wouldn't break your best friends heart to steal a 5 from him, but you might swipe an 8 from a guy in your crew if the opportunity presents itself.

there are plenty of women to go around (at least in the big cities) no need to 'fish off the company pier' or steal your friend's girlfriend.

scoopin hoes from your bros in the club, that is just good fun, I think the saying is more related to hangin with the lads instead of being P-whipped.

:applause: this is how i always took it.

Nick Young
03-22-2011, 02:06 PM
I disagree. Unless the girl is one that your seriously interested in, I choose my boys over her anyday. What happened to brotherhood? Loyalty? Man some of you guys must not have ever been laid if you get that excited about any random chick.
the ones who never got laid are the loser ones who get pissy against their friend after he swipes a girl away from the loser guy after he only knew her for like 10 minutes, and then stays pissy about it afterwards.

JohnnySic
03-22-2011, 02:07 PM
I've seen this expression used when a guy scored with his friends girl and the friend dumped her and kept him as a friend. That is idiotic and just plain weird.

NY-Knicks
03-22-2011, 02:10 PM
Chicks before d*cks? :lol

Hawker
03-22-2011, 02:11 PM
It can be applied in certain situations.

Like putting a hoe before a bro even though the hoe is a psycho bitch that cheated on you.

Case by case basis.

I mean, if you're getting a booty call from a girl an you're on a dry spell, you're probably going to choose that over hanging out with your bros playing madden.

Unless of course you haven't seen your bros in awhile. Then you're putting a random hook up over your bro who came into visit for a night.

Godzuki
03-22-2011, 02:12 PM
the ones who never got laid are the loser ones who get pissy against their friend after he swipes a girl away from the loser guy after he only knew her for like 10 minutes, and then stays pissy about it afterwards.

that doesn't make them your friend then, not mine at least.

i used to hang out with a dude that only tried to get ***** 24/7 and that was all he did, and people like this are so self involved in stuff, where you just can't trust them. nobody really liked hanging with him after a while since he was always looking out for himself.

and i'd argue having dude friends is better than having girl friends. Gay dudes are the ones that have more girl friends than guy friends. Dudes that hang with other dudes are generally real social with sports doing fantasy leagues together, going out to bars/clubs, watching NCAA tourney at cookouts, etc. I'd rather be doing that than rolling with chicks watching gay movies 24/7...

Toizumi
03-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Bro's before hoes! - Wifey doesn't fall under that rule ofcourse.

To me it doesnt stand for hanging with male friends over girls. If I can get some chick (not gf, cuz its always there), my friends 'll understand and want me to go hit it.. come on now...

What it stands for (to me and my friends at least) is that you don't fight over *****. You don't get with a girl that has been with a friend without asking (and you never do 'real' exes, dont even ask). Also, when your friends need you, leave that chick and be there for them (hardly ever happens that they really need you though).
Like, when you promise your friends a ride and last minute this chick wants one too, always pick your friends.
Understand that your friends will always be there (male or female) and never pick some ***** over them when it really matters or leave them hanging and stuff. Bro's before hoes.

redsoxballer
03-22-2011, 02:22 PM
I would much rather play a game of soggy biscuit with my boys than go shopping with my dumbass ho

Andrei89
03-22-2011, 02:23 PM
Not gay at all in some context.

Some chick a friend of mine slept with came on to me. It was difficult but i told her to **** off. She ain't his girlfriend but i did not care.

It is respect what it is. This makes me proud to be a Romanian, because we still have the old customs like:" don't bang the chick your friend banged".

Western culture does not give a fk about this anymore.

Take it as you want but I have always viewed guys who go after a chick and forget their friends, their life and everything as a sign of weakness.

Guys who

- All of a sudden don't go out with you anymore because their GF is holding them hostage.

- guys who's GF is a ***** and does not like you, so they start being a ***** towards you aswell.

- guys who will try to screw you over just because he is chasing some chick. Like i knew a guy from our group who started spitting bullshit about us to this chick he wanted to bang. About how we suck and how we are traitors and liars and whatnot, so the chick would view him as the good guy.

So yeah, bros before ho's to be honest if you are not a man enough to get a chick that won't get in the way of your relationship with your best friends.

flipogb
03-22-2011, 02:28 PM

To me it doesnt stand for hanging with male friends over girls. If I can get some chick (not gf, cuz its always there), my friends 'll understand and want me to go hit it.. come on now...

What it stands for (to me and my friends at least) is that you don't fight over *****. You don't get with a girl that has been with a friend without asking (and you never do 'real' exes, dont even ask). Also, when your friends need you, leave that chick and be there for them (hardly ever happens that they really need you though).
Like, when you promise your friends a ride and last minute this chick wants one too, always pick your friends.
Understand that your friends will always be there (male or female) and never pick some ***** over them when it really matters or leave them hanging and stuff. Bro's before hoes.
this

VishaltotheG
03-22-2011, 02:42 PM

was about to post this :lol

but seriously, why do chicks have to copy everything guys came up with?

NoName22
03-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Bros before hoes applies only if the bro in question is a longtime & trusted friend.

I'm not going to do a close homie wrong for a random skank.

wheyhigh
03-22-2011, 02:46 PM
was about to post this :lol

but seriously, why do chicks have to copy everything guys came up with?
because they, similar to GOBB, are unoriginal in their material unless of course we are on the subject of the kitchen.

8BeastlyXOIAD
03-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Getting or chilling with girlz >> chilling with your boys

SCdac
03-22-2011, 04:15 PM
It's one of the most motto's that is used by everybody, but from what I've experienced is rarely lived up to. ****** usually prevails.

LilBTheBasedGod
03-22-2011, 05:51 PM
:bowdown:

IcanzIIravor
03-22-2011, 06:05 PM

Wise words.

Godzuki
03-22-2011, 06:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxni-FM-UVA&feature=related

RidonKs
03-22-2011, 07:00 PM
well it probably won't be too difficult to get homosexuals on board this train of thought

Penny37
03-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Getting or chilling with girlz >> chilling with your boys
Out of curiosity, how old are you?
I used to think like that in Middle School, High School, and my beginning years of University, but ever since then my thoughts have changed.

wheyhigh
03-22-2011, 07:10 PM
whats appropiate in terms of "swyping" a girl your buddy is trying to get with? let's say he's been trying to get with her for a few weeks but he's gotta put in work with her for a real relationship not a one nighter.

kNIOKAS
03-22-2011, 07:14 PM
let me tell you something son
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_GgARlPcYk

johndeeregreen
03-22-2011, 07:14 PM
http://everseradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/Prose.jpg

RidonKs
03-22-2011, 07:18 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/t4uydt.jpg

Saintsfan1992
03-22-2011, 07:19 PM
Depends on the context you put it in.....

me and my friends would never fight over a ***** thats stupid
especially if she is jus some girl we would screw and not make our main *****.

that's where the term bros over hoes is used in a respectable manner :pimp:

8BeastlyXOIAD
03-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Out of curiosity, how old are you?
I used to think like that in Middle School, High School, and my beginning years of University, but ever since then my thoughts have changed.
17 years old, high school senior

Jailblazers7
03-22-2011, 07:21 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091001083632/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/4/48/EdgarAllanPo.jpg/250px-EdgarAllanPo.jpg

Poes before Hoes.

RidonKs
03-22-2011, 07:23 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/vmsn7r.jpg

RidonKs
03-22-2011, 07:28 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/345g26v.jpg

Eat Like A Bosh
03-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Bros before Hoes.
Chicks before *****.

To sum it up:
Don't let a guy (if your a girl) or girl (if your a guy) that you want to bang ruin your true friendship with your real friends. In the end it won't be worth it, because your "bf/gf" could break up with you, your true friends are the one that stick up for you.

Noob Saibot
03-22-2011, 07:42 PM
homies over hoes sounds gayer.

Javat_90
03-22-2011, 07:49 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091001083632/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/4/48/EdgarAllanPo.jpg/250px-EdgarAllanPo.jpg

Poes before Hoes.
:lol

Fatal9
03-22-2011, 08:21 PM

so what do you have...female friends? brb going shopping with the girls, not playing sports, not doing things that interest me etc etc.

I have like 2 or 3 female "friends" and I've gotten with them before. Females are for sex and relationship only, not to be bff friends with. If having male friends is overrated then having a social life is overrated.

RidonKs
03-22-2011, 08:28 PM
so what do you have...female friends? brb going shopping with the girls, not playing sports, not doing things that interest me etc etc.

I have like 2 or 3 female "friends" and I've gotten with them before. Females are for sex and relationship only, not to be bff friends with. If having male friends is overrated then having a social life is overrated.
:roll: gimme a f*cking break. who are you, stiffler?

i guess female friends are for guys interested in things other than video games and WWE (and those rare activities that amazingly include BOTH!!).

Fatal9
03-22-2011, 09:15 PM
:roll: gimme a f*cking break. who are you, stiffler?

i guess female friends are for guys interested in things other than video games and WWE (and those rare activities that amazingly include BOTH!!).
and I barely play any video games and don't watch the WWE so cool story.

Chilling one on one with females, who I have no intention of sleeping with, is not happening. In my spare time, I want to workout, play or watch ball/sports, chill out, and that's not what the females I'm around want to do (average girl at my school is either an uptight feminist or dumb, don't want to be "friends" with either). There are just certain things you want to do with your boys. I have female friends in my social circle, so technically I guess I do have girl "friends" (though everyone hooks up with each other time to time), but they are friends by association. I wouldn't hang out with them one on one unless I am interested in them, and sure as hell wouldn't call up 3 or 4 girls who I have no sexual interest in to "hangout". There are always some cool girls you can chill with while having no sexual motives but they are pretty rare. Don't care if it's vulgar/sexist/whatever, just how it is.

RidonKs
03-22-2011, 09:19 PM
the chicks you hang with must really suck, and not in the good way.

there's time for hanging with the guys. i don't call my female friends to go shoot pool or watch a game or go for a jog. but concerts, coffee, a movie? sure, why the f*ck not? balance isn't that tricky and not all girls are shallow drones.

Premeditated
03-22-2011, 09:38 PM

lol. I swear, you nikkas kill me with this. Just because a guy has female friends doesn't mean he does girly things with them. There are all kinds of chicks in this world with different personalities and hobbies. Not all b1tches want to shop or worry about their hair and nails. I can understand why homie earlier said having male friends is overrated (I don't agree entirely)

Hawker
03-22-2011, 10:12 PM
the chicks you hang with must really suck, and not in the good way.

there's time for hanging with the guys. i don't call my female friends to go shoot pool or watch a game or go for a jog. but concerts, coffee, a movie? sure, why the f*ck not? balance isn't that tricky and not all girls are shallow drones.

Ya, but guys are. I've never been friends with a girl I didn't want to hook up with. And most girls around my age are like radioactive elements, you never know what isotope you're going to get. Too much drama.

Fatal9
03-22-2011, 10:12 PM
Do you really have female "friends" who you don't find attractive though? I DO love hanging out with girls but that's because I find them attractive, might want to start a relationship etc etc. When I have a girlfriend I do opt to hang with her way more than my buddies. But, do you really call up couple of 4/10 females to hang out (and usually if you're way more attractive than the girl, the girl wants to get with you so not really a "friendship"). What I'm saying doesn't have much to do with the OP.

Premeditated
03-22-2011, 10:19 PM
Do you really have female "friends" who you don't find attractive though? I DO love hanging out with girls but that's because I find them attractive, might want to start a relationship etc etc. When I have a girlfriend I do opt to hang with her way more than my buddies. But, do you really call up couple of 4/10 females to hang out (and usually if you're way more attractive than the girl, the girl wants to get with you so not really a "friendship"). What I'm saying doesn't have much to do with the OP.
yes I do, I'll rather hang out with a female friend than a male friend. I don't try to get with them, but sometimes when they top me off, I don't complain. We're friends and thats how its going to stay. we might fukk, yeah but it ain't anything romantic.

fyi; girls play pool too and play video game. Only thing that is unacceptable is overcompensating some tomboy behaviors and farting(smh).

Loneshot
03-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Lowes before Stater Bros

Ass Dan
03-23-2011, 01:25 AM
Laugh out fakkin loud at this thread. Written by a bunch of biatches who have never had steady pu$$y in their life. You exposed yourself f@ggot ass virgins.

Here is the really real: Fakkin with chicks is the apex of being a man, no one doubts that, but sometimes, you'd just rather chill with the boys or have a laugh with your crew than spend all night feeding some stupid biatch a bunch of lines.

REALLY REALLY REAL TALK

Ass Dan is down for the poontang, but I've hit plenty, and my game now (I am 24 and have been clubbing since 17) is to go out with the crew, meet some chicks, but not push too hard, cuz when you push too hard, after about your fifth time at the club you get pegged as 'slimy'. If you chill with your boys and keep your exploits on the DL, then chicks respect you more and are even more curious ("Why ain't this nikka all over me?" she be askin her friends). You flirt with chicks, talk with them, get digits, but make it look like you are having more fun without them, then they want in.

Best move: go to the club with your boys, leave with your boys, and then make booty calls when you get home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s80MD7kq2E8

but you limited pu$$y gettin f@ggots wouldn't understand that.

pu$$y you get on the phone to drop by Sunday night (cuz she thinks you 'sweet' for not pushing to hard at the club Friday) is infinitely better than the sloppy drunken grindage you push out after the club. And you get steady booty calls.

THIS is how you get f*ck buddies. and f*ck friends >>>>> pick ups

ASS DAN puts bros before hoes, and this allows him to slay more pu$$y than Robert MacGregor Roy.

TRUE DAT TRUE DAT TRUDU DATDATDAT!!!

JerrySteakhouse
03-23-2011, 01:29 AM
Dudes that don't get laid say that shit. Truth..

LilBTheBasedGod
03-23-2011, 01:32 AM
GF: "Hey baby you wanna fukk tonight?"
Me: "Nah b*tch, I'm gonna watch the game tonight with my homies" (and have gay orgy sex with them.)

yeeeeeeeaaaaaa riiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhtttttt

JerrySteakhouse
03-23-2011, 01:34 AM
GF: "Hey baby you wanna fukk tonight?"
Me: "Nah b*tch, I'm gonna watch the game tonight with my homies" (and have gay orgy sex with them.)

yeeeeeeeaaaaaa riiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhtttttt
SMH

Ass Dan
03-23-2011, 01:39 AM
Dudes that don't get laid say that shit. Truth..

Dudes that get laid say that shit, dudes that don't get laid are too afraid to miss out on something they rarely or never get.

JerrySteakhouse
03-23-2011, 01:41 AM
Dudes that get laid say that shit, dudes that don't get laid are too afraid to miss out on something they rarely or never get.

Partially true, the dudes that say that either get too much or nothing. :lol

-playmaker-
03-23-2011, 01:44 AM
I thought that saying only applied to f*cking a friends girl...not hanging out and shit

if I f*ck your girl that pretty much means I never considered you a friend...simple as that

I don't f*ck my friends' girls...freindships last forever, girls come and go...

I don't even feel good f*ckin a dude's girl that I don't know!!!...lol

might as well spit in their face...

if someone f*cks my property then I would take that personaly...OBVIOUSLY

Ass Dan
03-23-2011, 01:46 AM
I thought that saying only applied to f*cking a friends girl...not hanging out and shit

if I f*ck your girl that pretty much means I never considered you a friend...simple as that

I don't f*ck my friends' girls...freindships last forever, girls come and go...

I don't even feel good f*ckin a dude's girl that I don't know!!!...lol

might as well spit in their face...

if someone f*cks my property then I would take that personaly...OBVIOUSLY

so true

This thread was started by a bunch of kid virgins who don't understand how someone could possibly pass up pu$$y. They don't realize that once you get into your 20s it is a fakkfest and there is plenty to go around.

JerrySteakhouse
03-23-2011, 01:58 AM
so true

This thread was started by a bunch of kid virgins who don't understand how someone could possibly pass up pu$$y. They don't realize that once you get into your 20s it is a fakkfest and there is plenty to go around.

:rolleyes:

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Ass Dan
03-23-2011, 02:05 AM
:rolleyes:

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Like this clown with the girl he spanks to in his avatar. Just. Doesn't. Get. It. Lil nikka prolly just got done making out with his pillow.

ImmortalNemesis
03-23-2011, 02:07 AM
Like this clown with the girl he spanks to in his avatar. Just. Doesn't. Get. It. Lil nikka prolly just got done making out with his pillow.

I lol'd.

JerrySteakhouse
03-23-2011, 02:07 AM

You kinda exposed you were a virgin with your earlier comment.

:roll::roll::roll:

Premeditated
03-23-2011, 02:19 AM
so true

Ass Dan, lets be real. You don't get puzzy, don't try to fool the rest of your e-friends. Your musty ass friends probably take advantage of your ass. I can picture you allowing your friends to use your bed (because they know its clean) to bring b1tches on to fukk kicking you out your own room. And as soon as they leave, you run back on your bed to sniff it just so you know what sex smells like.

you need to bust a nut. quickly.

JerrySteakhouse
03-23-2011, 02:20 AM
Ass Dan, lets be real. You don't get puzzy, don't try to fool the rest of your 3-friends. Your musty ass friends probably take advantage of your ass. I can picture you allowing your friends to use your bed (because they know its clean) to bring b1tches on to fukk kicking you out your own room. And as soon as they leave, you run back on your bed to sniff it just so you know what sex smells like.

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Ass Dan
03-23-2011, 02:35 AM
Ass Dan, lets be real. You don't get puzzy, don't try to fool the rest of your e-friends. Your musty ass friends probably take advantage of your ass. I can picture you allowing your friends to use your bed (because they know its clean) to bring b1tches on to fukk kicking you out your own room. And as soon as they leave, you run back on your bed to sniff it just so you know what sex smells like.

Ohhh...Kaaaaaay:facepalm

Premeditated
03-23-2011, 02:40 AM
Ohhh...Kaaaaaay:facepalm
how you live in the OC but can't even get a broad to kiss you during Truth or Dare?

JtotheIzzo
03-23-2011, 02:42 AM
Hate to bust everyone's bubble, but I did some research on this expression (asked a few people :lol ) and the vast majority seems to think it is a p*ssy whipped deterrent.

Like this:

A: Hey B you wanna play some pick up hoops at the Y tomorrow?
B: Can't me and Wendy need to go to her mother's for tea
A: How about Wednesday night?
B: Can't gotta pick up Wendy from dance class.
A: Next week?
B: Can't gotta take Wendy to get a mani-peti
A: Dude, what about bros before hoes?

JerrySteakhouse
03-23-2011, 02:45 AM
Hate to bust everyone's bubble, but I did some research on this expression (asked a few people :lol ) and the vast majority seems to think it is a p*ssy whipped deterrent.

Like this:

Why the other dude so free? /nogirlobviously - just "owned" AssDan

Ass Dan
03-23-2011, 02:45 AM
how you live in the OC but can't even get a broad to kiss you during Truth or Dare?

Wow you get cuter by the post. I do just fine there big boy, don't worry about me, you just keep starting threads to show the rest of us just what a pu$$y hound you are and we'll leave it at that, OK studly?

Don't you have a mattress to hump or something?

Ass Dan
03-23-2011, 02:47 AM
Why the other dude so free? /nogirlobviously - just "owned" AssDan

How did I get owned?

This is what the discourse has come to, an online pi$$ing contest? Sad, that butthurt virgins can't handle reality. I'm out.:facepalm

JerrySteakhouse
03-23-2011, 02:49 AM
How did I get owned?

This is what the discourse has come to, an online pi$$ing contest? Sad, that butthurt virgins can't handle reality. I'm out.:facepalm

Too dumb to fill the gap? I was clearly right kid. :facepalm

Premeditated
03-23-2011, 02:51 AM
Wow you get cuter by the post. I do just fine there big boy, don't worry about me, you just keep starting threads to show the rest of us just what a pu$$y hound you are and we'll leave it at that, OK studly?

Don't you have a mattress to hump or something?

did this fakkit just called me cute and a big boy?:wtf:

I think the fact that you have some homosexual tendencies might have alot to do with you not seeing puzzy since you came out one.

IcanzIIravor

Like this:

I never heard the expression used like that. Why not just simply say the dude is ***** whipped? Bro's before ho's is about not letting some chick you really don't give a damn about break up a friendship with someone who has always had your back for a long time, especially over some stupid stuff.

JtotheIzzo
Too dumb to fill the gap? I was clearly right kid. :facepalm

Ass Dan kind of owned you with the 'making out with the pillow' comment (I think ImmortalNemesis agrees). You gotta come back a bit harder, face palming after he face palms doesn't cut it. I am pulling for ya Jerry, I think you are a good kid, and Ass Dan, well he is probably someone's alt (LoJ I'm lookin at you) but you gotta bring it little homie, bring it a bit harder.

JtotheIzzo
03-23-2011, 02:52 AM
I never heard the expression used like that. Why not just simply say the dude is ***** whipped? Bro's before ho's is about not letting some chick you really don't give a damn about break up a friendship with someone who has always had your back for a long time, especially over some stupid stuff.

yeah, you are probably right, but a dude who is never down for hangin out, that kid is a straight f@g.

JustinJDW
03-23-2011, 03:11 AM
Some of you guys are being stupid. The motto ain't that hard to understand.

"Bros Before Hoes" means to simply not let any girl, or skank you met at the club for that matter, get between you and your true friends. And I'm talking about your real friends. You know who I'm talking about. The guys that have been your best buddies for years. The point is to not let any girl jeopardize all that, because girlfriends come and go. Short-time **** buddies come and go. But your real true friends that you've had for years, are with you forever.

The motto doesn't necessarily mean you must always pass on sex to watch a game with the guys, for that is kind of a case by case basis and every situation is entirely different, but the overall general point of the damn thing remains the same. Let no woman that ain't gonna be your wife, jeopardize or try to control your real friendships.

Don't understand what's so hard to understand about that. People actually believing that's "gay" or whatever are insecure as hell, most likely virgins, and probably haven't had a lot of experience with girls and believe that all women are absolute goddesses that you must not ever deny. When in reality, a good portion of those club rats you met downtown are really just ordinary sketchy ass hoes.

but having male friends is pretty overrated.And that has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

JerrySteakhouse
03-23-2011, 03:13 AM
Ass Dan kind of owned you with the 'making out with the pillow' comment (I think ImmortalNemesis agrees). You gotta come back a bit harder, face palming after he face palms doesn't cut it. I am pulling for ya Jerry, I think you are a good kid, and Ass Dan, well he is probably someone's alt (LoJ I'm lookin at you) but you gotta bring it little homie, bring it a bit harder.

That shit is weak, I don't try to go hard on the net like that.

That comment don't even sweat me either and ImmortalNemesis is my dude he just clowning. Plus that shit ain't true and whats sad is the dude is probably actually a virgin. Shit irks me when I see dudes acting like they something when they not. /onlyonthenet

NoName22
03-23-2011, 03:14 AM
homies over hoes sounds gayer.

Does this sound gay ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fzuXQF_wIU

Yes, it does.

El Kabong
03-23-2011, 06:17 AM
Some of you guys are being stupid. The motto ain't that hard to understand.

"Bros Before Hoes" means to simply not let any girl, or skank you met at the club for that matter, get between you and your true friends. And I'm talking about your real friends. You know who I'm talking about. The guys that have been your best buddies for years. The point is to not let any girl jeopardize all that, because girlfriends come and go. Short-time **** buddies come and go. But your real true friends that you've had for years, are with you forever.

The motto doesn't necessarily mean you must always pass on sex to watch a game with the guys, for that is kind of a case by case basis and every situation is entirely different, but the overall general point of the damn thing remains the same. Let no woman that ain't gonna be your wife, jeopardize or try to control your real friendships.

Don't understand what's so hard to understand about that. People actually believing that's "gay" or whatever are insecure as hell, most likely virgins, and probably haven't had a lot of experience with girls and believe that all women are absolute goddesses that you must not ever deny. When in reality, a good portion of those club rats you met downtown are really just ordinary sketchy ass hoes.

And that has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
That's what I always thought it meant too.

InfiniteBaskets
03-23-2011, 09:40 AM
I don't know how this thread was able to go on for so long after Toizumi nailed it back in the second page :confusedshrug:

And then JustinJDW had to break it down again.

Tomorrow we're probably going to see " 'Eye for an Eye makes the world goes blind' is just something wusses say because they too scurrred to fight".

JohnnySic
03-23-2011, 09:43 AM
After a certain age, bros become less important and largely redundant. Hoes, however, are always relevant.

2LeTTeRS
03-23-2011, 10:55 AM
After a certain age, bros become less important and largely redundant. Hoes, however, are always relevant.

Nah....after awhile you get tired of hoes. Maybe I'm just going through a phase now, but random ***** doesn't excite me like it did when I was younger.

Would much rather link up with the boys, grab a few drinks, and go out then to stay wrapped around the finger of some chick I'm not going to care about the next month.

Jailblazers7
03-23-2011, 11:00 AM
I think way too much time is being spent analyzing a phrase predominantly used by teenagers.

SCREWstonRockets
03-23-2011, 11:23 AM
But we have our best and most fun times when we're bullshitttting with our "bros" correct? Only time I want to hang out with girls is to ****. If we ain't f****ing, I ain't hanging out with them. I know, I'm a asshole.

And bros before hos mean you don't let a broad ruin your friendships. Its that simple you retards.

boozehound
03-23-2011, 11:28 AM
wouldnt the slogan, "hey bros, stick it in my ass!" be a little gayer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8

Hawker
03-23-2011, 11:42 AM
JustinJDW, jizzo an assdan with the most accurate descriptions.

Jerrysteakhouse is being dumb.

JerrySteakhouse
03-23-2011, 11:43 AM
JustinJDW, jizzo an assdan with the most accurate descriptions.

Jerrysteakhouse is being dumb.
:wtf:

You do realize I never actually disagreed with AssDan, right?

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-23-2011, 12:31 PM

Like this:

http://www.iranian.com/Experimental/2006/October/Zaleel/index.html

Great explanation, JustinJDW :)

2LeTTeRS
03-23-2011, 12:56 PM

That article was hilarious. Might have some truth in it, but this part isnt true. Trust me never spray in your girls mouth unless you know she's ok with it. Thats the best way to turn your girl off from giving head.

A friend of mine asked his wife a hundred times if he could "shoot his load in her mouth" and she'd always get angry and tell him not to talk about it anymore. Then I suggested that he just do it. Don't ask her, just ****ing get your rocks off... she'll like the surprise and she'll respect you for not asking for her permission

Ass Dan
03-23-2011, 12:58 PM
But we have our best and most fun times when we're bullshitttting with our "bros" correct? Only time I want to hang out with girls is to ****. If we ain't f****ing, I ain't hanging out with them. I know, I'm a asshole.

And bros before hos mean you don't let a broad ruin your friendships. Its that simple you retards.

EXACTLY, the little virgins who started this thread probably never had pu$$y so they probably never knew what it was like to tire of the same old gash, and having time away from that to chill with the boys and go put yourself out there for new tail. Inexperienced little kids.

Nike_jumpman_23
03-23-2011, 03:51 PM
The saying is legit.

Don't abandon your bros just for a ho.

Premeditated
03-23-2011, 03:56 PM
wouldnt the slogan, "hey bros, stick it in my ass!" be a little gayer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8
never heard that phrase before. You should ask Ass Dan about that, he the one over here calling other dudes 'cute' and 'big boy'.

KB2clutch
03-23-2011, 04:14 PM
wow OP is a little *****, probably worships every girl that shows him the least bit of attention, those are the only guys i know that wouldnt say bros over hoes

Premeditated
03-23-2011, 04:35 PM
wow OP is a little *****, probably worships every girl that shows him the least bit of attention, those are the only guys i know that wouldnt say bros over hoes
Naw, I think it just means I want to be around puzzy than d1cks.

Nick Young
03-23-2011, 04:38 PM
EXACTLY, the little virgins who started this thread probably never had pu$$y so they probably never knew what it was like to tire of the same old gash, and having time away from that to chill with the boys and go put yourself out there for new tail. Inexperienced little kids.
Are you trying to be Jay from the inbetweeners?:facepalm

Nike_jumpman_23
03-23-2011, 04:47 PM
I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I honestly think that the only guys who don't understand the motto, are guys who have a hard time attracting females.

Premeditated
03-23-2011, 05:32 PM
hope this doesn't offend anybody but I think those who have a problem with my thread are those who don't really know alot of women in their life. Which leaves them so bitter when their homie would rather hang out with a girl than them. "Aww, come on breh...I...I...I thought it was bros before hoes"?

Norcaliblunt
03-23-2011, 06:19 PM
In my time I've observed that dudes who have been raised primarily by their mother with limited father figures share the OP's type of mentality. While people from stronger 2 parent homes with a father share the opposite view.

Nike_jumpman_23
03-23-2011, 06:21 PM
In my time I've observed that dudes who have been raised primarily by their mother with limited father figures share the OP's type of mentality. While people from stronger 2 parent homes with a father share the opposite view.

I must be the exception.

Norcaliblunt
03-23-2011, 06:25 PM
I must be the exception.

That or your dad was really a woman.

Nike_jumpman_23
03-23-2011, 06:31 PM
That or your dad was really a woman.

Or I am your father.

Norcaliblunt
03-23-2011, 06:38 PM
Or I am your father.

That must make me a son of a *****.

joe
03-23-2011, 08:41 PM

Is it wrong if that article gave me a stiffy? LOL.

Ass Dan
03-23-2011, 11:39 PM
Are you trying to be Jay from the inbetweeners?:facepalm

never seen that movie.:lol