PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant "I refuse to take HGH"

unbreakable
03-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Just heard on the latest sports podcast that Kevin Durant has been approached by many trainers about taking HGH in order to compete with his peers but Kevin refuses to take it even though he could become GOAT status. His personal motto is "I was born natural, I'll die natural".

The most interesting tidbit was when the podcast talked about "Peers, coworkers, etc" as in much of the NBA is using HGH... they didnt mention names but they werent shy about using the word "peers" alot.

Batz
03-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Just heard, from Batz, no one gives two shits.

Cowboy Thunder
03-24-2011, 03:34 PM
He don't wanna look like that tiny head Dwight Howard

emsteez forreal
..i would hope so? :oldlol:

Mr. Incredible
He probably should.

GOBB
03-24-2011, 03:37 PM
How would HGH make him goat status? :oldlol:

Derrick Rose needed to say this so we can all :bowdown: at his attitude.

unbreakable
03-24-2011, 03:38 PM
How would HGH make him goat status? :oldlol:

Derrick Rose needed to say this so we can all :bowdown: at his attitude.

You've seen how swoll Derrick is.. you dont think he's ever messed around with PEDs? :confusedshrug:

Rose
03-24-2011, 03:38 PM
What podcast?

unbreakable
03-24-2011, 03:39 PM
What podcast?

foxsports

GOBB
03-24-2011, 03:40 PM
And why would a basketball player wants PED's anyway

Same reason any athlete would genius.

You've seen how swoll Derrick is.. you dont think he's ever messed around with PEDs? :confusedshrug:

No because he is a soft spoken, modest, humble, nice kid. I mean I wouldnt mind if he boned my sister on my floor after I fell asleep on the lova seat. Its Derrick Rose. :confusedshrug:

ashbelly

The league tests for PED's. And why would a basketball player wants PED's anyway.

unbreakable
The league tests for PED's. And why would a basketball player wants PED's anyway.

:facepalm

Mr. Incredible

No because he is a soft spoken, modest, humble, nice kid. I mean I wouldnt mind if he boned my sister on my floor after I fell asleep on the lova seat. Its Derrick Rose. :confusedshrug::applause:

ashbelly
03-24-2011, 03:41 PM
No because he is a soft spoken, modest, humble, nice kid. I mean I wouldnt mind if he boned my sister on my floor after I fell asleep on the lova seat. Its Derrick Rose. :confusedshrug:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

For_Three
03-24-2011, 03:43 PM

:lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :oldlol: :oldlol: :banana: :banana:

Wow I am actually laughing out loud at work. That was great

brandowas
03-24-2011, 03:46 PM
I think a lot of you don't understand HGH exactly. Without anabolic steroids it definitely will not make you "swole". What it can do is lean you out while keeping muscle. That being said it is a banned substance so he absolutely should not take it. Hopefully a lot of NBA players are not taking performance enhancers but I'm sure there is a lot of temptation to do so.

KevinNYC
03-24-2011, 03:48 PM

Not all PED's make you big like Canseco or McGwire. The ones cyclists take are different from what NFL players would take.

OKCThunderUP
03-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Not all PED's make you big like Canseco or McGwire. The ones cyclists take are different from what NFL players would take.

Not really. They just train with them in a different capacity.

Rose
03-24-2011, 03:52 PM
foxsports
thanks downloading now.

Notorious D.M.C
03-24-2011, 03:57 PM
of course if he did he wouldn't admit it :cheers:

FindingTim
03-24-2011, 04:06 PM
I suspect HGH is rampant in the NBA-- they don't have reliable testing do they?

I won't mention names to avoid those debates, but they are certain players that seem unnaturally ripped and explosive.

There isn't a ton of logic behind it, but it's like in the MLB steroid era: you kinda just have a gut feeling of who the users are...

Mr. Incredible
03-24-2011, 04:07 PM
of course if he did he wouldn't admit it :cheers:By the looks of him, I don't think he has.

Eat Like A Bosh
03-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Sources?

cteach111
03-24-2011, 04:08 PM
damn, KD is so humble.

Ikill
03-24-2011, 04:09 PM

I won't mention names to avoid those debates, but they are certain players that seem unnaturally ripped and explosive.

There isn't a ton of logic behind it, but it's like in the MLB steroid era: you kinda just have a gut feeling of who the users are...
oh come on give some names

For_Three
03-24-2011, 04:09 PM
I think it was reported taht KD couldn't bench press 185 one time. He is very very weak.

But he is still an amazing basketball player. He will always be a stick. THat is just the way he was built.

Cowboy Thunder
03-24-2011, 04:10 PM

Who is Dwight Howard, Alex!!!

ashbelly
Who is Dwight Howard, Alex!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ProfessorMurder
The most interesting tidbit was when the podcast talked about "Peers, coworkers, etc" as in much of the NBA is using HGH... they didnt mention names but they werent shy about using the word "peers" alot.

*COUGH* LeBron *COUGH*

ashbelly
03-24-2011, 04:11 PM
*COUGH* LeBron *COUGH*

By the way Lebron has always been big from a younger age. He was always standing out against his peers. Dwight on the other hand was skinny and just blew up. But i refuse to believe Basketball players need PED's. You'll be hindering your performance than helping it.

The_Yearning
03-24-2011, 04:13 PM
I thought it was pretty much confirmed D. Wade takes HGH?

get these NETS
03-24-2011, 04:13 PM
I think it was reported taht KD couldn't bench press 185 one time. He is very very weak.

But he is still an amazing basketball player. He will always be a stick. THat is just the way he was built.

when pippen came into the league...I heard that he couldn't bench the bar.....just the 45 pound bar....

pip hit the gym and became pretty strong and ripped

if durant felt that it would improve his game and if he had dedication....he could fill out too

think eventually he will have to lift...he's fragile

OKCThunderUP
03-24-2011, 04:14 PM
when pippen came into the league...I heard that he couldn't bench the bar.....just the 45 pound bar....

I'm pretty sure that's impossible unless he had some serious muscle atrophy disease. I haven't even met a girl yet who couldn't bench the 45 lb bar.

Dwade305
03-24-2011, 04:15 PM
KD's good run will end and slow down eventually. Similar to stick figure Prince, his back wil eventually give out, and his game will take a hit.

O BaByShaQ
03-24-2011, 04:15 PM
He is shiting on everyone just fine without that bullshit

ashbelly
03-24-2011, 04:16 PM

if durant felt that it would improve his game and if he had dedication....he could fill out too

The only problem with this is, it will affect his shooting, his coordination might leave him in the process. Thats why i say dwight's FT's shooting can't be fixed.

strike first
03-24-2011, 04:19 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if kobe takes HGH, it would definitely keep him fresh and able to play past his normal capacity.

that said- I have nothing against athletes taking HGH

tpols
03-24-2011, 04:20 PM

http://bullshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/college-Pippen.jpg
http://www.bestauthentics.com/media/06/a20791512d7c0b7cc156d3_m.JPG
Yea I was always surprised at the difference.. I remember seeing the video where oakley was playfully smacking rookie pippen around and seeing how skinny pippen was then.. and then like 6 years later he was huge.

kentatm
03-24-2011, 04:31 PM
now we know the real reason KG refused to play in the Olympics. :pimp:

BoxOutBOXOUT
03-24-2011, 04:36 PM

By the way Lebron has always been big from a younger age. He was always standing out against his peers. Dwight on the other hand was skinny and just blew up. But i refuse to believe Basketball players need PED's. You'll be hindering your performance than helping it.
F*CK are you an idiot! I always assume that you are but you just keep pushing the bar higher and higher. I'm not exaggerating by saying that you're the most ignorant, snotty-nosed, piece of sh*t ape on this forum.

PEDs hindering players' performance? Are you seriously that stupid? PEDs don't necessarily make you muscle-bound and uncoordinated like you seem to think. The reason athletes use PEDs is because they help you recover quicker. But what would NBA players who beat up their bodies night after night want to recover quicker for, right? F*ckin' idiot.

Dizzle-2k7
03-24-2011, 04:39 PM

You sound very ignorant about sports. Do you know how important EXPLOSION is in professional sports AND basketball? Its a huge piece. PED's do not make you HUGE like arnold, they make you able to keep lean muscle with incredible recovery to workout longer.

Howzabout you read a book on athleticism? :hammerhead:

Timofey Mozgov
03-24-2011, 04:47 PM
The human body naturally produces HGH. Still can't see why it's illegal to take supplements for it.

Kombo
03-24-2011, 04:50 PM
http://3putt.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/placido-polanco.jpg

http://media2.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photo_StoryLevel/080310/080310-dwayne-wade-vmed-2p.widec.jpg

It's in the sport, don't be naive. Not definitive that wade uses, but it's in the NFL, cycling, swimming, baseball, etc. What would make the NBA unique? How would being stronger not be an advantage?

lakerspng
03-24-2011, 04:53 PM
The human body naturally produces HGH. Still can't see why it's illegal to take supplements for it.

the human body produces blood, should that make blood doping allowable?

Anything you do to artificially give yourself an advantage should not be allowed in a sport. Training harder in the offseason, practicing harder on your shot, studying the game more, all give you an advantage which take dedication and determination. Shooting yourself in the ass, to make up for all that extra work = BS.

Dizzle-2k7
03-24-2011, 04:54 PM
LOL that baseball players head is friggin rediculous. :roll:

ashbelly
03-24-2011, 04:55 PM
LOL that baseball players head is friggin rediculous. :roll:
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: looks like an alien.

bdreason
03-24-2011, 05:19 PM
HGH is rampant everywhere. I know people who aren't even athletes that take it. It really is the fountain of youth drug. I've considered trying it myself to be honest.

Rysio
03-24-2011, 05:21 PM
lmfao.

magnax1
03-24-2011, 05:27 PM
I'd be pretty surprised if too many people took it in the NBA. They got Rashard for it, and if I remember right there was someone else also.

ashbelly
03-24-2011, 05:30 PM
I'd be pretty surprised if too many people took it in the NBA. They got Rashard for it, and if I remember right there was someone else also.

but that was OTC supplements or something like that, When Mayo got caught is because he had bought some OTC medicine which contained a banned substance, correct me if i'm wrong.

magnax1
03-24-2011, 05:33 PM
but that was OTC supplements or something like that, When Mayo got caught is because he had bought some OTC medicine which contained a banned substance, correct me if i'm wrong.
Yeah, they both said they were taking some sort of supplement, but that's really just their word, and I don't buy it.

xcesswee
03-24-2011, 05:37 PM
anybody have link to podcast? I've been looking everywhere on google.

Haymaker
03-24-2011, 05:43 PM
The only problem with this is, it will affect his shooting, his coordination might leave him in the process. Thats why i say dwight's FT's shooting can't be fixed. This is idiocy.

lakerspng
03-24-2011, 05:47 PM
truth is, performance enhancing drugs are rampant in all professional sports and for the most part go undetected or unreported.

With the possibility of making millions of dollars by being able to stay on a squad, or being cut if you don't meet the standard, a lot of athletes will do whatever they can to maintain that edge.

A lot of the leagues are struggling to survive in the current economy as much as any other business and the last thing they need is to have a huge scandal chase away fans. So they may allow some leniency, or turn a blind eye.

David Stern is probably more controlling and protective of internal league issues than any other, all you have to do is look at his handling of officiating abnormalities, to see the man would cover up everything short of murder to keep his league having a clean image.

Common sense: There are many players in the NBA taking performance enhancing drugs. As long as someone doesn't make it obvious or handle it stupidly (iow, stick with doing it the way that can avoid tests coming out positive), the league will look the other way. It's good for business. Players perform better, recover faster, and the league puts out a more competitive product.

Grim
03-24-2011, 06:32 PM

Derrick Rose is a sex addict and has ****ed even the dirtiest girls. Trust me. I play D-1 college football as i mentioned in another thread....I know a lot of people in pro sports. I know things.

Not sayin Rose is a bad dude, but he could have somethin...don't wish that on your sister. grow up son.

midatlantic09
03-24-2011, 06:36 PM
Why would ANY basketball player need to take HGH? Just drink protein shakes and lift alot during the off-season. Most probably don't even do that because, if they did, many would be hella jacked (only a few are).

stalf
03-24-2011, 06:42 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/images/01/28/lebron-high-school.jpg

http://www.seyoh.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/What-Team-Did-Lebron-James-Go-To-Lebron-James-Miami-Heat-Jersey-300x196.jpg

hmm

KB2clutch
03-24-2011, 06:42 PM
wait you're allowed to take hgh in the nba? and how are they getting this hgh, dont u need a prescription? what kinda doctor would prescribe it to these 6'5+ jacked black guys? If it is allowed, than durants an idiot for not taking it

crisoner
03-24-2011, 06:43 PM
http://atssportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/barry-bonds-juice.jpg

GOBB
03-24-2011, 06:46 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/images/01/28/lebron-high-school.jpg

http://www.seyoh.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/What-Team-Did-Lebron-James-Go-To-Lebron-James-Miami-Heat-Jersey-300x196.jpg

hmm

So its uncommon for a high school teenager to get bigger by early 20's? :oldlol:

Note I'm not saying he never took HGH. But posting before and after photos is weak especially teenage to young adults.

creepingdeath
03-24-2011, 06:49 PM
Why would ANY basketball player need to take HGH? Just drink protein shakes and lift alot during the off-season. Most probably don't even do that because, if they did, many would be hella jacked (only a few are).
Dude, you better educate yourself about HGH before you post something like this. :lol

stalf
03-24-2011, 06:51 PM
So its uncommon for a high school teenager to get bigger by early 20's? :oldlol:

Note I'm not saying he never took HGH. But posting before and after photos is weak especially teenage to young adults.

i know, im just trying to troll ashbellys trolling.

DGARAS
03-24-2011, 06:56 PM

can you bench your own weight? thought so.

how many people on this board are able to bench 185? thought so.

stan1981
03-24-2011, 06:57 PM
HGH is not the most potent PED, but it\'s almost impossible to be detected, and certainly not with the standard steroid tests. Nevertheless, the visible signs cannot be missed ;)

KB2clutch
03-24-2011, 06:58 PM
can you bench your own weight? thought so.

how many people on this board are able to bench 185? thought so.
dude every player playing high school football can bench 185, its not that hard with training especially you're a world class athlete

brandowas
03-24-2011, 06:59 PM

The body naturally produces testosterone, so by that logic steroids should be legal

50inchvertical
03-24-2011, 07:11 PM
The body naturally produces testosterone, so by that logic steroids should be legal
steroids =/= testosterone though

Testosterone supplements are another class of PED, you can take pur testosterone or take a secretagogue which is basically a bunch of amino acids that stimulate your body to produce higher amounts of your own. Either can just be bought otc. I've messed with both.

Creatine + whey protein = 100% legal and just as good IMO

creepingdeath
03-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Just as good? I'm sorry but now you're talking out your ass.

The_Yearning
03-24-2011, 07:44 PM
He is shiting on everyone just fine without that bullshit

Everyone who? Ron Artest?

ashbelly
03-24-2011, 07:46 PM
Everyone who? Ron Artest?

durant be having nightmares :oldlol:

Funnyfuka
03-24-2011, 07:52 PM
they use epo, low doses of steroids and hgh.

brandowas
03-24-2011, 07:52 PM
steroids =/= testosterone though

Testosterone supplements are another class of PED, you can take pur testosterone or take a secretagogue which is basically a bunch of amino acids that stimulate your body to produce higher amounts of your own. Either can just be bought otc. I've messed with both.

I'm sorry dude you're completely wrong and have no idea what you're talking about. The OTC products you're talking about are supplements that try to boost you're body's natural production of testosterone. The most commonly used anabolic steroid is Testosterone(if you don't believe me I can provide sources), aka putting the actual hormone right into you're body.

SinJackal
03-24-2011, 07:57 PM

Are you serious?

Run faster? Jump higher? Heal from injuries faster? Have more stamina to play longer? Muscle people on defense and for boards?

I would say the only thing HGH doesn't help with is skills, but that shit helps you practice longer and restore your muscles faster too, so technically it helps with that as well.

Note: When some athlete says, "ask anyone, I put in a lot of time at the gym to earn this", note that HGH and roids and whatnot doesn't magically make them buffer. It lets them work longer and heal faster. So if someone spends a lot more time in the gym than everyone else, it doesn't magically mean they aren't using PEDs. If anything it makes me wonder if they're in the gym so long because they are using them.

monkeypox
03-24-2011, 07:58 PM
dude just threw the entire league under the bus! The league should consider some level of HGH use in the game because it's benefits in healing are supposedly pretty awesome.

SinJackal
03-24-2011, 08:03 PM
I'm sorry dude you're completely wrong and have no idea what you're talking about. The OTC products you're talking about are supplements that try to boost you're body's natural production of testosterone. The most commonly used anabolic steroid is Testosterone(if you don't believe me I can provide sources), aka putting the actual hormone right into you're body.

This. The body stops naturally producing testosterone after prolonged use as well, and that's precisely why dude's balls shrink if they use them for too long.

Steroid cycles are pretty well known now though to get around it.

stephanieg
03-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Nash getting nervous.

OldSchoolBBall
03-24-2011, 08:22 PM
Just heard on the latest sports podcast that Kevin Durant has been approached by many trainers about taking HGH in order to compete with his peers but Kevin refuses to take it even though he could become GOAT status. His personal motto is "I was born natural, I'll die natural".

There's no question that many players in the league use HGH imo, especially the stars like Kobe/Wade/Bron.

Floppy
03-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Don't burst his bubble.

The_Yearning
03-24-2011, 08:38 PM
There's no question that many players in the league use HGH imo, especially the stars like Kobe/Wade/Bron.

Lol @ this guy he just had to throw Kobe in there. We all know Kobe don't touch that shit...

TonyD
03-24-2011, 08:40 PM
I keep coming in here thinking the title is: Kevin Durant "I refuse to get HIGH"

creepingdeath
03-24-2011, 08:48 PM
Lol @ this guy he just had to throw Kobe in there. We all know Kobe don't touch that shit...
Keep livin' the dream, boy. What do you think a professional athlete takes to enhance regeneration after a knee surgery?

FKAri
03-24-2011, 08:54 PM

:lol get real.

maxwellcu
03-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Misread, nvm.

FindingTim
03-24-2011, 09:21 PM
Whether you think he is credible or not, I recommend Jose Canseco's "Juiced."

He refers to HGH almost like the Elixir of Life, and gives it credit for his ability to steal 40 bags (I say this to illustrate HGH is not just for bulk strength)

HGH makes you stronger, faster, more explosive... BETTER.
To think NBA players would not benefit is absolute crap.

DavisWarriorsFan
03-24-2011, 09:51 PM
LeBron takes HGH.

OldSchoolBBall
03-24-2011, 09:54 PM

Yeah, okay. :oldlol: lol @ you if youy think he's never taken HGH in particular. He definitely doesn't do any other stuff, but HGH? I'd honestly say it's 90% likely. That's why I don't buy all the "longevity" stuff with him (nor would/will I buy it from guys like Lebron or Wade 6-7 years from now), because he's almost certainly supplementing with HGH, which helps you recover more quickly, stay stronger/faster, and provides many other benefits.

Too bad the NBA doesn't test for HGH. I'm not sure if such a test is even possible, since as far as I know it's a naturally occurring substance within our bodies. Not sure if the specific chemical form is the same, so maybe they could test based on that, or based on the concentration of it in the blood (but they'd somehow need to get a baseline level in that case).

PP34Deuce
03-24-2011, 09:56 PM
I actually think its amazing to see another 6'10-6'11 guy who can come off screens alla Miller/Allen and have his defender running around.

Kevin Durant is such a match up nightmare, and you can do so many things with him. Run him on screens, post up against smaller players,and this guy is going to be HOF caliber!

PP34Deuce
03-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Ive always thought when commentators say "Player went in the back to get a pain relief shot" it was code for Enhancer.

DuMa
03-24-2011, 10:12 PM
"cortisone shot" = steroids?

taucesays
03-24-2011, 10:24 PM
"cortisone shot" = steroids?

Cortisone is a steroid, but not an anabolic steroid. HGH is testable because lab made HGH is different. Maybe these are the 'bones' that Stern was talking about. NBA players kidnap 13 year old black kids and suck the HGH out of their thyroid in their mansion's dungeon.

ashbelly
03-24-2011, 10:27 PM
Cortisone is a steroid, but not an anabolic steroid. HGH is testable because lab made HGH is different. Maybe these are the 'bones' that Stern was talking about. NBA players kidnap 13 year old black kids and suck the HGH out of their thyroid in their mansion's dungeon.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

OKCThunderUP
03-24-2011, 10:30 PM
This. The body stops naturally producing testosterone after prolonged use as well, and that's precisely why dude's balls shrink if they use them for too long.

Steroid cycles are pretty well known now though to get around it.

Only partially true. Your balls can start shrinking as soon as 5-6 weeks into a cycle but post-cycle, if done correctly via a SERM and natty test booster, will restore natural test production and thus ball size. "Small balls" isn't permanent.

OKCThunderUP
03-24-2011, 10:31 PM
HGH makes you stronger, faster, more explosive... BETTER.

No it doesn't.

BoxOutBOXOUT
03-24-2011, 10:32 PM
"Small balls" isn't permanent.
It is if you're AshBelly.

taucesays
03-24-2011, 10:33 PM
http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/july_2010/small_39780_Celebrity_stallone_arm.jpg

KenneBell
03-24-2011, 10:35 PM
Meh. Players have been taking PED's for decades. I laugh when people think the players from their generation(80's and 90's) didn't do them especially later on in their careers. ;)

I think the most obvious candidate is Wade. The way he came back from injury in '08 was insane. He's doing things at 220-230 pounds that he couldn't do at 200.

AlphaWolf24
03-24-2011, 10:44 PM
Hey Kevin!.....Wait till your 30 - 35 years old and 1 game takes about 5 days to fully recover from.....

then let's see if you go "natural"..

Turkododo
03-24-2011, 10:50 PM
damn, KD is so humble.

http://youbeenblinded.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/durant-artest.jpg

The_Yearning
03-24-2011, 11:02 PM
http://youbeenblinded.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/durant-artest.jpg

Why would this guy post that?

:roll: Nobody in their right mind would even have this guy in the top 10.

OKCThunderUP
03-24-2011, 11:04 PM
Why would this guy post that?

:roll: Nobody in their right mind would even have this guy in the top 10.

You're right. Everyone in their right mind would have him top 5.

Harison
03-24-2011, 11:05 PM
I think the most telling case is when Olympics team from NBA players refused to perform drug tests. You dont do that if you're clean, you also dont do that if its single case. What Durant says, paints the same picture - drugs are being used, and its wide spread.

LAClipsFan33
03-24-2011, 11:09 PM
dude every player playing high school football can bench 185, its not that hard with training especially you're a world class athlete

I'm just some guy who used to play football in high school. I'm sure I could bench 185 at least 35 times

LAClipsFan33
03-24-2011, 11:11 PM

When Alex Rodriguez was taking roids he and Kobe had the same doctor...just sayin

Not saying Kobe was using, but don't be naive

nashisbest
03-25-2011, 01:36 AM
that's why Nike won't sign him

BrentISballin
03-25-2011, 01:41 AM
KD needs to eat and lift weights.

Colby Brian
03-25-2011, 01:44 AM
hey durant how about you go to the gym and lift some weights and eat :pimp:

RoseCity07
03-25-2011, 01:45 AM
I respect Durant for that, but your own body makes this stuff. HGH can be used to speed up recovery of injury players, I don't see why NBA players can't use it.

I read that Bosh used it before to speed up recovery.

Turkododo
03-25-2011, 01:49 AM
i thought the title read

Kevin Durant "I refuse to get HIGH"

for a second.

i was almost like damn, this kid KD is wholesome.

OKCThunderUP
03-25-2011, 02:16 AM
that's why Nike won't sign him

lolwut

He took 12 MILLION less to sign with Nike over Reebok because he wore Nikes growing up.

Turkododo
03-25-2011, 02:19 AM
reebox sucks.

ThaSwagg3r
03-25-2011, 02:20 AM
I respect Durant for that, but your own body makes this stuff. HGH can be used to speed up recovery of injury players, I don't see why NBA players can't use it.

I read that Bosh used it before to speed up recovery.
I have a feeling Wade used it before...

Turkododo
03-25-2011, 02:22 AM
I have a feeling Wade used it before...

I have a feeling Lebron used it before

http://www.wcbias.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/lebron-james-on-steroids-hgh.jpg

get these NETS
03-25-2011, 02:28 AM
The only problem with this is, it will affect his shooting, his coordination might leave him in the process. Thats why i say dwight's FT's shooting can't be fixed.

Dwight probably bulked up too quickly.

Durant doesn't have to go that far...MJ got with a great personal trainer and it did wonders for his durability.

Durant is WAY too fragile and small...there was a video that aired a few years back that had him walking and taking off his high school college and pro jerseys...I wondered, where are his shoulders?

BoxOutBOXOUT
03-25-2011, 02:29 AM
Your body makes natural HGH, not the synthetic kind that these players are taking. It's like saying "Players have arms, so why is it wrong if they have bionic arms?"

RoseCity07
03-25-2011, 02:38 AM
Your body makes natural HGH, not the synthetic kind that these players are taking. It's like saying "Players have arms, so why is it wrong if they have bionic arms?"

So synthetic HGH gives them robotic strength? I'm pretty sure they make synthetic insulin. Is that wrong?

I admit, I don't know all there is to know on this subject, but doctors do treat people with HGH. It's only in pro sports where they don't allow it. Which is stupid because if a person wants to damage their body, that's up to them.

HGH isn't going to make me and NBA player. Why not use it to help players that are sitting idle waiting for healing to kick in? What benefit does the league get having star players on the sidelines?

Bandito
03-25-2011, 02:59 AM

Please , he's juse flats out bulldoze everyone to the basket. Anyone could be curious about that:lol

Soundwave
03-25-2011, 03:18 AM
I think HGH/steroid use is definitely higher in the NBA (and throw the NHL in there also) than people think.

Euroleague
03-25-2011, 03:22 AM
Anyone that does not realize that at least 90% of NBA players take PEDs is delusional.

sacredcow
03-25-2011, 03:22 AM
:applause: :applause: Good boy

But it wouldn't hurt him to hire a trainer to help him put on 5-10 pounds of muscle. The guys body frame reminds me of a black Rudy Fernandez. Obviously there a vast difference in length and height.

sacredcow
03-25-2011, 03:23 AM
Anyone that does not realize that at least 90% of NBA players smoke weed is delusional.

Fixed

Lebron23
03-25-2011, 03:25 AM
Anyone that does not realize that at least 90% of NBA players take PEDs is delusional.

That's why some of the players passed the Olympic Style Drug test? Do you have any proof that these guys take steroids? That's simply false accusation, or unjust vexation.

Euroleague
03-25-2011, 03:33 AM

Total bull shit. Tuarasi and Dixon both claim the same thing, but the European anti doping board said it was PEDs, anabolic steroids in Dixon's case.

Now Taurasi and US media is claiming it was a false test, same as they did with Dixon. Yet, the actual test results were always confirmed to be PED.

Not one time did either of them get busted for doping by the NBA, despite that they were using. And US sports media always claims it was some over the counter supplement or medicine. Total bull shit.

The US congress investigated the NBA testing policy and said that the NBA owns the testing facility, employs only NBA workers to do the testing and that all test results are overseen by David Stern.

They also said that the NBA does not allow anyone outside if the NBA to ever see the results or to do testing and that no testing is done for either HGH or anabolic steroids.

In addition to this, from 1989 to this day, NBA players are given immunity from failing any FIBA testing. Which is just why Greene has now been suspended by FIBA because he was doping and since he signed with a team in China he is no longer protected under the previous NBA immunity deal.

Yet, with all this being openly admitted by FIBA NBA fans still don't even know about it. The fact that some NBA fans can actually think there is no use of PEDs in the NBA is truly pathetic.

It is rampant. Yao Ming said the Rockets made him take 20 pills a day and that whenever he went to China in the summers he would test positive under their standards. Not once did he get busted in the NBA. He said it was just standard that all players on the team were required to take the pills and that he was told this was standard practice for all NBA teams.

Keep living with your head in the sand.

Euroleague
03-25-2011, 03:36 AM
wait you're allowed to take hgh in the nba? and how are they getting this hgh, dont u need a prescription? what kinda doctor would prescribe it to these 6'5+ jacked black guys? If it is allowed, than durants an idiot for not taking it

According to the US Congress when they looked at the NBA testing program they found that the NBA does not test for HGH or anabolic steroids.

Euroleague
03-25-2011, 03:39 AM

The way Kobe magically recovers from every injury is a classic sign that he DOES use.

Bandito
03-25-2011, 03:41 AM
Keep living with your head in the sand.Do you really think Durant is taking those drugs? Just wondering...I just don't see this guy taking any sh1t.

Euroleague
03-25-2011, 03:49 AM
That's why some of the players passed the Olympic Style Drug test? Do you have any proof that these guys take steroids? That's simply false accusation, or unjust vexation.

NBA players are immune from failing testing with FIBA and the Olympics. Why exactly do Americans still not know this?

FIBA even just suspended Greene because since he was no longer and NBA player he had to serve his suspension since he tested positive by FIBA in the past and was not suspended then because as an NBA player he had immunity.

In 1989 when the NBA contracted with the Olympics and FIBA it was part of the agreement that NBA players are granted immunity from failed drug tests.

This was mentioned and reported by US media during the 1992 Olympics and 1996 Olympics that Team USA players not having to adhere to the testing was very controversial.

It's amazing that after so many years of NBA players having immunity from failed drug tests that NBA fans don't seem to even know anything about this.

Bandito
03-25-2011, 03:52 AM
NBA players are immune from failing testing with FIBA and the Olympics. Why exactly do Americans still not know this?

FIBA even just suspended Greene because since he was no longer and NBA player he had to serve his suspension since he tested positive by FIBA in the past and was not suspended then because as an NBA player he had immunity.

In 1989 when the NBA contracted with the Olympics and FIBA it was part of the agreement that NBA players are granted immunity from failed drug tests.

This was mentioned and reported by US media during the 1992 Olympics and 1996 Olympics that Team USA players not having to adhere to the testing was very controversial.

It's amazing that after so many years of NBA players having immunity from failed drug tests that NBA fans don't seem to even know anything about this.
Proof or gtfo.

Euroleague
03-25-2011, 03:53 AM
Do you really think Durant is taking those drugs? Just wondering...I just don't see this guy taking any sh1t.

Durant? No. He does not have any of the signs or symptoms of it.

Euroleague
03-25-2011, 03:59 AM
Proof or gtfo.

It;s part of the FIBA rules. All NBA players have suspension immunity from any failed drug tests for as long as they are contracted by an NBA team.

In the original contracts, the agreement to do drug testing and suspensions was not part of the agreement to be handled by FIBA and the Olympics, but rather by the NBA.

So if an NBA player tests positive by FIBA or the Olympics, then he is not suspended for the positive test until after he leaves the NBA and signs with a team that is under the FIBA suspensions.

In other words, if LeBron, Howard, Wade, etc. have failed tests by FIBA or at the Olympics, it would not be reported because the NBA has the rights over that (unless the NBA decided to and why would they) and the player would not be suspended until he went to another league.

So let's say Wade and LeBron did test positive....no big deal. They won't have to serve their suspension, nor have it even announced until they sign with a Euroleague team or something like that. Announcements are made upon initial suspension.

It's unbelievable that people can be NBA fans and not even know this.

Besides that, it was reported by the Athens 2004 Olympic committee that Team USA male basketball players refused to be tested and that not one of them was ever tested.

Bandito
03-25-2011, 04:05 AM
It;s part of the FIBA rules. All NBA players have suspension immunity from any failed drug tests for as long as they are contracted by an NBA team.

In the original contracts, the agreement to do drug testing and suspensions was not part of the agreement to be handled by FIBA and the Olympics, but rather by the NBA.

So if an NBA player tests positive by FIBA or the Olympics, then he is not suspended for the positive test until after he leaves the NBA and signs with a team that is under the FIBA suspensions.

In other words, if LeBron, Howard, Wade, etc. have failed tests by FIBA or at the Olympics, it would not be reported because the NBA has the rights over that (unless the NBA decided to and why would they) and the player would not be suspended until he went to another league.

So let's say Wade and LeBron did test positive....no big deal. They won't have to serve their suspension, nor have it even announced until they sign with a Euroleague team or something like that. Announcements are made upon initial suspension.

Besides that, it was reported by the Athens 2004 Olympic committee that Team USA male basketball players refused to be tested and that not one of them was ever tested.
You still haven't showed me proof. How do you want me to believe you if you don't show me proof? By faith? You're not exactly Jesus:roll:

Euroleague
03-25-2011, 04:07 AM
You still haven't showed me proof. How do you want me to believe you if you don't show me proof? By faith? You're not exactly Jesus:roll:

Prove to me that they are tested and that they are suspended if they fail the test.

Bandito
03-25-2011, 04:13 AM
Prove to me that they are tested and that they are suspended if they fail the test.
I never said they were tested. You were the one that said they weren't:lol

Regarding drug-testing the athletes, according to USA Basketball spokesperson Craig Miller, "Since 1990, all of our teams have been tested in competition. I believe since around 1988 we have also been subject to out-of-competition testing. We have been 100 percent fully compliant with USADA and WADA.

Euroleague
03-25-2011, 04:16 AM
I never said they were tested. You were the one that said they weren't:lol

Prove to me they are tested and subject to suspension. A quote from TEAM USA/NBA spokesman claiming they are is not proof.

Bandito
03-25-2011, 04:19 AM
Prove to me they are tested and subject to suspension. A quote from TEAM USA/NBA spokesman claiming they are is not proof.
I don't have to prove nothing. You are the one that has to back up your claim with proof. I am looking for info about what you said and I am drawing blanks.

Force
03-25-2011, 05:49 AM
Over times I have been around a lot of professional athletes in various sports. It's just ridiculous how much PED's are being used. HGH is actually a good thing, people would live much better lives if they used it intelligently as they begin to get older, like late 30's to early 40's. I'm not even talking about athletes, taking HGH will have you living a younger life in your later years, no doubt about it.

Using HGH, you are less likely to get injured and if you do get injured, you will recover much much faster. That's all fact. PED' are being used in the NBA but not nearly as high as the NFL. The NBA is such a soft league nowadays anyway, very little contact is allowed between players. HGH would still have benefits in the NBA.

Imagine if somebody like Iverson used HGH. He would have stuck around in the league longer and gotten hurt a whole lot less. Man, what a scary though, Iverson on growth.

Also, just visual pictures isn't going to tell the whole story to figure is somebody is using. I know people who nobody would ever suspect to be on growth who are indeed using it. It's not like the old steroids people used to talk about where you could see the obvious side effects. Your nerdy math teacher can be using growth hormone.

OldSchoolBBall
03-25-2011, 05:56 AM
It doesn't matter that there's less contact in the NBA nowadays, HGH has various benefits, including reducing/eliminating inflammation and damage to soft tissue due to the wear and tear of games, keeping players' knees and bodies fresher and younger, and helping them recover from injuries faster.

stickfigure87
03-25-2011, 07:30 AM
someone should tell the blazers to use HGH

2LeTTeRS
03-25-2011, 07:40 AM
http://3putt.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/placido-polanco.jpg

http://media2.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photo_StoryLevel/080310/080310-dwayne-wade-vmed-2p.widec.jpg

It's in the sport, don't be naive. Not definitive that wade uses, but it's in the NFL, cycling, swimming, baseball, etc. What would make the NBA unique? How would being stronger not be an advantage?

D-Wade's face has always been shaped weird. Here's proof:
http://www.sportable.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/wade-kid.jpg

Floppy
03-25-2011, 08:08 AM
If a ****ing sharp shooter would dope at the Olympics then rest assured so would an NBA or college player who's got millions on the line.

People are so naive or delusional about PEDs. They claim that the reason for all the athletic freaks in today's league is nutrition and training programs. :lol

If you have money for designer drugs and don't get careless you will never get caught. Not that you'd need any for the NBA though considering that their testing is a ****ing joke. Most of the discoveries in the anti-doping fight come from police raiding labs and not from drug testing.

Remember the US dominance of sprinters? And then came Balco and now you get trashed by a country with 2.8m people which doesn't give a shit about drug testing.

The majority still believes that Bolt doesn't use drugs even though he annihilated records set by convicted drug abusers. :confusedshrug:

kumquat
03-25-2011, 08:23 AM
Dude is gonna be fine

From this

http://media.scout.com/Media/Player/25_KevinDurant.JPG

to this

http://futureramblings.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/kevin_durant.jpg

To this
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/fe/fullj.d78e79c2e4f9c3017c115777faa8cc51/d78e79c2e4f9c3017c115777faa8cc51-getty-103930750me013_oklahoma_cit.jpg

ILLsmak
03-25-2011, 09:10 AM
Come on you guys... most people in professional sports are using PEDs. Are they illegal? Well, it's hard to tell. Some probably are... I was listening to something where they said they are so undetectable now that you can do them the same day and still pass the test.

Fair competition is a joke. Nobody wants that... they just talk about testing because people want to believe those people are clean. Have you seen those people? Just because they are extremely tall doesn't mean that they secrete some hormone that makes them jacked, too. There are a lot of people that do PEDs in real life, too, obviously, but if you walk by someone who is jacked as hell and doesn't use PEDs you can tell... most NBA players are on them. I'd say the only guys who aren't are guys who have really underwhelming looking bodies. Probably the same guys people say "he needs to get in the weight room!" dude could be in the weight room every day and still not get a body like some of those guys.

-Smak

pmj
03-25-2011, 09:41 AM
The other misconception I see a lot of people assume is that if you take things like HGH or steroids, you have to keep taking it to maintain. You really don't unless your muscular development is far outside of any type of normal range, like a body builder.

It's quite possible and I'd believe a very high % of professional have taken something at one time in their career, but that doesn't mean they are necessarily still taking it during the season. On top of that, a lot of PED's are very safe when adhering to a strict training program. For example you juice in the offseason, mainly lifting and explosion type work outs, eat perfectly and train specifcally, the drugs are out of your system in a matter of weeks, and THEN you maintain (with the assistance of your trainers and chefs) throughout the season (and pass all tests).

I know a lot of people think it's normal when you hear so-and-so gained 15-20 pounds in the offseason, but it's really not. It might have been when you were 16, rail thin, and finally learned to eat and workout, but it's not when you are a 25-30 year old professional athlete that's well past puberty.

knightfall88
03-25-2011, 10:30 AM
Durant should add another 15lbs atleast

Tha Catalyst
03-25-2011, 10:47 AM
and why not Jordan back in his day?

O.J A 6'4Mamba
03-25-2011, 02:17 PM

OJ Mayo likes this

dunksby
03-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Respect :bowdown: :bowdown:

YouCallILose
03-25-2011, 02:53 PM
at least 50% of professional athletes use it. you're pretty much at a disadvantage if you do not given a high percentage of your opponents are. respect to durant for trying to play the game the right way however.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2011, 04:16 PM
In before Loki makes a complete fool of himself and gives an essay long argument against Jordan's potential use of HGH or other performance enhancing drugs.

kentatm
03-25-2011, 04:37 PM
NFL insists on HGH testing in new CBA (http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6255034)

Whenever a new collective bargaining agreement is reached with the NFLPA, the league is insistent that HGH testing for all NFL players be included in the deal, according to a report on FoxSports.com.

"We want it. We think it's necessary. We're going to ensure that it's done," NFL vice president and general counsel Adolpho Birch said, according to the report. "That's something very important to us and the integrity of our game. We believe some of the basis for going slowly on it before has been addressed. At this point, it's proper for it to be an active part of our program."

Birch said the NFL and the NFLPA representatives had discussed the matter prior to the end of labor talks March 11.

HGH was previously on the NFL's list of banned substances, but was not tested for in the league's previous drug-testing program.

:pimp:

lebob23
03-25-2011, 04:45 PM
im sure durant can bench +250, its really not that much i have been doing 170 since I was 15 , and I can only do like 12 chin ups, and maybe 17-20 push ups, and dont pull that wingspan BS on me becuase mine is also a 6+ longer than my height

lebob23
03-25-2011, 04:47 PM
Dude is gonna be fine

From this

http://media.scout.com/Media/Player/25_KevinDurant.JPG

to this

http://futureramblings.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/kevin_durant.jpg

To this
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/fe/fullj.d78e79c2e4f9c3017c115777faa8cc51/d78e79c2e4f9c3017c115777faa8cc51-getty-103930750me013_oklahoma_cit.jpg

:lol well atleast his kneck filled out, but thats basketball shape for a 6"10 SF

Euroleague
03-25-2011, 05:04 PM
I know a lot of people think it's normal when you hear so-and-so gained 15-20 pounds in the offseason, but it's really not. It might have been when you were 16, rail thin, and finally learned to eat and workout, but it's not when you are a 25-30 year old professional athlete that's well past puberty.

Exactly. You always here coaches, announcers, general managers talking about things like, "we got so and so in the weight room this summer and bulked him up and he gained 25 pounds of muscle."

It's the NBA code talk for, "we juiced the hell out of him because he wasn't good enough as he was."

Every one of those announcers saying those things knows it too.

No one gains 25 pounds of muscle in 2 months of training naturally. NO ONE.

Euroleague
03-25-2011, 05:07 PM
im sure durant can bench +250, its really not that much i have been doing 170 since I was 15 , and I can only do like 12 chin ups, and maybe 17-20 push ups, and dont pull that wingspan BS on me becuase mine is also a 6+ longer than my height

Your chest build determines a lot more in the bench press than your arms do. So chin ups and push ups are not a good way to gauge that.

The_Yearning
03-25-2011, 05:15 PM
:lol well atleast his kneck filled out, but thats basketball shape for a 6"10 SF

Lmao Durant has one big ass neck.

50inchvertical
03-25-2011, 06:13 PM
but you aren't 6'10

And I love all the conjecture and speculation about peds, most of which centers around "they're bigger and stronger and faster than I am," so they must be doing it. Get real.

As the name suggests, I used to have damn near a world class vertical leap and I never had to touch anything illegal, allthewhile I was chubby. Hell, I didn't even use creatine because it dehydrated me. Most I'd take was like diet pills (for the caffeine kick plus I was chubby), and whey protein which is completely legal. I have tried testosterone once when I had a sample pack, also took some DHEA before when I had a sample pack but neither was a consistent part of my regiment.

And I did this in my spare time. People who get paid to be in good shape and workout, not completely out of question that they would be in the upper percentile of physical fitness, given they are in that top percentile already with the skill/sport aspect. Shit, regular people with physically mundane lifestyles and jobs like engineers and shit are able to dedicate 90 minutes a day for 3 to 6 months and completely change their physical appearance and you don't believe NBA players can? All they really have to do is eat right and the aerobic exercise takes care of itself via games and practice. Trying to gain? More calories and 30 minutes before and after practice and you see a noticable difference in one summer.

Juges8932
03-25-2011, 06:20 PM

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, lol?

If not, Rose isn't very strong at all upper body wise. He isn't weak, but he is nothing exceptional in strength. His numbers for benching 185 at the combine were not very impressive- I think 8 or 9 times?

Juges8932
03-25-2011, 06:28 PM

No way in Hell is Durant pushing up 250. With that wingspan and him not even being able to do 185 coming out of college ONCE? Not even close, lol. Props to him though- I like the natural thing as well, so good for him.

Euroleague
03-25-2011, 06:32 PM
but you aren't 6'10

And I love all the conjecture and speculation about peds, most of which centers around "they're bigger and stronger and faster than I am," so they must be doing it. Get real.

As the name suggests, I used to have damn near a world class vertical leap and I never had to touch anything illegal, allthewhile I was chubby. Hell, I didn't even use creatine because it dehydrated me. Most I'd take was like diet pills (for the caffeine kick plus I was chubby), and whey protein which is completely legal. I have tried testosterone once when I had a sample pack, also took some DHEA before when I had a sample pack but neither was a consistent part of my regiment.

And I did this in my spare time. People who get paid to be in good shape and workout, not completely out of question that they would be in the upper percentile of physical fitness, given they are in that top percentile already with the skill/sport aspect. Shit, regular people with physically mundane lifestyles and jobs like engineers and shit are able to dedicate 90 minutes a day for 3 to 6 months and completely change their physical appearance and you don't believe NBA players can? All they really have to do is eat right and the aerobic exercise takes care of itself via games and practice. Trying to gain? More calories and 30 minutes before and after practice and you see a noticable difference in one summer.

Spare us the bull shit please.

rizzy
03-25-2011, 06:32 PM
Not really. They just train with them in a different capacity.

Actually yes, EPO is used by cyclists to maximize red blood cell count, boost cardio

NBA - Anavar, GH, Primo, used for quick healing from back to back games

NFL/MLB - Testosterone, GH, EQ, Deca, - Building lean muscle mass, power

over 50 different anabolic steroids on the market. ALL used for different aspects

The shit that rashard lewis got busted for isn't even CLOSE to a anabolic steroid, it's not even a designer steroid. It's a legal supplement that's banned by the NBA. Sad

get these NETS
03-25-2011, 06:49 PM
I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, lol?

If not, Rose isn't very strong at all upper body wise. He isn't weak, but he is nothing exceptional in strength. His numbers for benching 185 at the combine were not very impressive- I think 8 or 9 times?

Rose is beastly strong now

You see him absorbing hits when he's airborne and not falling backwards?

the most famous dunk clip of him is a 2 hand tomahawk as he's being hit...against the suns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVo-1_GI5Qc

Nash
03-25-2011, 06:50 PM

You do realize that WADA are the ones testing the players in the Olympics and not FIBA?

BoxOutBOXOUT
03-25-2011, 07:32 PM
The story I heard is that Durant was seriously looking at using HGH but when he saw what it did to LeBron's hairline he made a complete 180.

get these NETS
03-25-2011, 07:35 PM
The story I heard is that Durant was seriously looking at using HGH but when he saw what it did to LeBron's hairline he made a complete 180.

have you seen the top of KDs head?

Mrofir
03-25-2011, 08:32 PM

lmao when pippen came into the league he could barely support his own weight. He was shaky and needed two canes to get anywhere, but that barely helped because his arms weren't really going to help his legs, seeing as he wasn't strong enough to lift his arms, or a basketball.

Mrofir
03-25-2011, 08:38 PM
on a more serious note I think the physical development of KD is a stunning reminder of what reality is actually like, and anyone who doesn't believe that the majority of athletes dance all over the line of legality when it comes to PEDs, and some of them just plain cheat; in every sport.

He probably could lift more weights, but since he's not dancing on that line, he's gotta actually manage his time. Perhaps he figured the path he took was the one that would lead to the most basketball success. Seems like we could totally judge him for that since he's terrible

get these NETS
03-25-2011, 08:59 PM
lmao when pippen came into the league he could barely support his own weight. He was shaky and needed two canes to get anywhere, but that barely helped because his arms weren't really going to help his legs, seeing as he wasn't strong enough to lift his arms, or a basketball.

the word is SUBTLE

Think the real story might have taken place his freshman year in college...

18 year old guy not being able to lift the bar...

I'll find a link for you naysayers...

unbreakable
03-26-2011, 09:09 PM
kevin durant is the man

OKCThunderUP
03-26-2011, 09:12 PM

The amount of ignorance running around regarding PEDs and HGH is astounding.

BoxOutBOXOUT
03-26-2011, 10:33 PM

The amount of ignorance running around regarding PEDs and HGH is astounding.
Bro, I know someone in the organization. Do you? Didn't think so.

Euroleague
03-27-2011, 04:25 AM
You do realize that WADA are the ones testing the players in the Olympics and not FIBA?

WADA does testing for both. The NBA players have immunity from failing any test at any FIBA competition, which includes the Olympic tournament.

davidenk0
03-27-2011, 06:21 AM
Durant is already going bald.

OKCThunderUP
03-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Bro, I know someone in the organization. Do you? Didn't think so.

LOL, I wasn't questioning your "insider information." Insecure much?

Whoever told you HGH will make your hairline recede is a ****ing moron and so are you for believing it.

BoxOutBOXOUT
03-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Whoever told you HGH will make your hairline recede is a ****ing moron and so are you for believing it.
It's been proven. HGH speeds up all your natural processes. It's Human GROWTH Hormone. It makes your baldness grow at a faster rate just like your body. It also makes tumors and cancers grow at a much quicker rate. Durant knows this, that's why he's against using it. The payoff isn't nearly sweet enough to justify the downside.

unbreakable
08-01-2011, 01:09 PM
HGH is illegal folks.

get these NETS
08-01-2011, 01:20 PM
the word is SUBTLE

Think the real story might have taken place his freshman year in college...

18 year old guy not being able to lift the bar...

I'll find a link for you naysayers...

will eventually find the video clip, but here's a photo of the arsenio hall show appearance where I think he made the comments

http://tribune-files.imagefortress.com/attachment1s/820503/medium_wm/ANY-231-CT_F.JPG?1289447203

Eat Like A Bosh
08-01-2011, 03:17 PM
A lot of players take HGH? :facepalm

indiefan24
08-15-2014, 07:54 AM

for realz??

russwest0
08-15-2014, 08:27 AM
KD taking shots at Bron :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

niko
08-15-2014, 08:36 AM
Bullshit, no way he would say while being taped I REFUSE TO TAKE HGH TO COMPETE WITH MY PEERS. OP didn't get enough hugs from mama, wants attention.

navy
08-15-2014, 08:43 AM
HGH doesnt work that way from what I've heard.

sportjames23
08-15-2014, 08:52 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: