PDA

View Full Version : Jermaine O'Neal expected back on Thursday.

Real Men Wear Green
03-28-2011, 06:53 PM
I'm not expecting much, but he should be an upgrady over Smurphy.

ballup
03-29-2011, 12:32 AM
I'll be surprised if he plays for the rest of the season, let alone the playoffs.

ballerz
03-30-2011, 03:47 AM
will be interesting to see how he goes

JohnnySic
03-30-2011, 10:44 AM
I predict that JO will make numerous critical plays in the playoffs.

Its not fair the way everyone (worst offenders being the Boston sports media) have been killing this guy for being injured.

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2011, 12:13 PM
I predict that JO will make numerous critical plays in the playoffs.

Its not fair the way everyone (worst offenders being the Boston sports media) have been killing this guy for being injured.
LOL, to be honest I'm one of the worst offenders, although in my defense I was down on him before the season even started. And to be honest, my expectations are still low. But he's a Celtic, and I do at least believe that he wants to play and has been trying to come back, even if I don't have faith in his health, and don't think he's a clutch player. So, I really hope I'm wrong, and am still rooting for him.

ProfessorMurder
03-30-2011, 06:05 PM
Wafer and JO practiced today and May go tomorrow!

Shaq is apparently eyeing Sunday's game as a return.

Hopefully they can help pick up the energy levels and produce.

CelticBaller
04-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Looked nice up there. hopefully he will produce more

JohnnySic
04-01-2011, 02:08 PM
JO looked to be in great shape. Now hopefully the knee holds up.

ProfessorMurder
04-01-2011, 03:55 PM
JO looked to be in great shape. Now hopefully the knee holds up.

I was really impressed with him. He looked a lot more in rhythm and a hell of a lot more mobile than earlier in the year. Tim Grover is a miracle worker.

Now all he has to do is get into game shape.

dkmwise
04-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Let's hope he get all the kinks worked out before the playoffs. As a bench player it doesn;t take all that much to make a difference.

As JohnnySic stated, I too think he will at least have a few big games in the playoffs.

Now has anyone heard anything about Krystic's injury???

Hondo
09-17-2011, 10:27 PM
Reported this post above, and nothing has been done. Guess that goes to show how dead this forum is. Put a fork in it, it's done.

Real Men Wear Green
09-18-2011, 12:58 PM
Reported this post above, and nothing has been done. Guess that goes to show how dead this forum is. Put a fork in it, it's done.
It's roo bad, but I got sick of hovering this forum vulture-style for this kind of repeated idiocy. I can't get rid of these posters, have to delete one-by-one, and to be honest, it makes no sense to me.