PDA

View Full Version : CHI vs MIA eastern conference finals

techno
04-04-2011, 04:35 PM
miami in 5, chicago is so overrated its not even funny. they barely beat the heat when the heat had zero confidence after losing to orlando... boozer and especially "mvp" rose are overrated

then lakers in 4 :pimp:

Miami2010Champs
04-04-2011, 04:36 PM
k.

Cowboy Thunder
04-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Pacers vs Hawks will be the ECF

East sucks

http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/04/08/100408083015536501.gif

Kellogs4toniee
04-04-2011, 04:38 PM
I disagree.

Dengness9
04-04-2011, 04:38 PM
miami in 5, chicago is so overrated its not even funny. they barely beat the heat when the heat had zero confidence after losing to orlando... boozer and especially "mvp" rose are overrated

"when the Heat had zero confidence after losing to Orlando..."

when have the Heat ever had confidence in a close game against a good team???:lol

I'll wait.

pegasus
04-04-2011, 04:41 PM

If that's all it takes for the Heat to lose their confidence, imagine what will happen to them after losing to the Celtics in the 2nd round. They may not even play next season.

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 04:42 PM
"when the Heat had zero confidence after losing to Orlando..."

when have the Heat ever had confidence in a close game against a good team???:lol

I'll wait.

Lakers/OKC ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qZ4GrnPrm0

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shogon Ramel
04-04-2011, 04:44 PM
hmm... mvp rose or a bunch of guys that can't hit the g-spot when it counts down the stretch? gimme da bulls and rose all day.

pegasus
04-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Lakers/OKC ?

That video is right there the proof. Lebron is scared of big moments, Wade is incapable of scoring once you deny him the paint, and if you think House will make that shot in the playoffs maybe more than once, you are a bigger idiot than most people here give you credit for.

VishaltotheG
04-04-2011, 04:45 PM
How about give me one good reason why you think Heat > Bulls?

If your answer is something along the lines of "derp we da besss wit bronz and wadez and bostrichs luls" I'm glocking you right now.

Shogon Ramel
04-04-2011, 04:46 PM

real talk

KingBeasley08
04-04-2011, 04:48 PM

If your answer is something along the lines of "derp we da besss wit bronz and wadez and bostrichs luls" I'm glocking you right now.
lebron and wade can take over in the playoffs. done it before. no reason why they cant do it again

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 04:49 PM
That video is right there the proof. Lebron is scared of big moments, Wade is incapable of scoring once you deny him the paint, and if you think House will make that shot in the playoffs maybe more than once, you are a bigger idiot than most people here give you credit for.

:oldlol: :oldlol: Damn, i can see it now, we'll be breaking nikkahs hearts come playoff time..

Shogon Ramel
04-04-2011, 04:49 PM
lebron and wade can take over in the playoffs. done it before. no reason why they cant do it again

just one prob bruh...

rose at the buzzer... swish! *crowd cheers*

lebron and wade at the buzzer... clank! *crowd groans*

VishaltotheG
04-04-2011, 04:50 PM

So can Rose :confusedshrug: And LeBron will quit if the going gets rough.

When was the last time those two made it past the second round?

EnoughSaid
04-04-2011, 04:50 PM

Because LeBron and Wade are unstopabble in the playoffs. Wade has always been a great playoff performer, and now with the proper players on the team he goin' all the way nig! :D :pimp:

Clocian-IGN
04-04-2011, 04:52 PM
same team we swept and made the duva squad cry? they'll be lucky to get through boston or even NY :lol

Dengness9
04-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Because LeBron and Wade are unstopabble in the playoffs. Wade has always been a great playoff performer, and now with the proper players on the team he goin' all the way nig! :D :pimp:

lebron unstoppable in playoffs?

I don't follow you on this.

kaiiu
04-04-2011, 04:53 PM
If the refs call it fair, Bulls in 5...

ashbelly

:oldlol: The question should be what has rose done ?

KingBeasley08

rose has never even made it past the first round so idk what ur point is :oldlol:

Shogon Ramel
let's say that the heat went all the way and won the title. if wade wins finals mvp, their run is done son. lequitter will demand a trade.

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 04:55 PM
lebron unstoppable in playoffs?

I don't follow you on this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhiY3jVoAuM

techno
04-04-2011, 04:57 PM

lebrons post season stats:

29.4PPG .452FGP 7.3ASTPG 8.3RPG

the heat are finally closing out games now, before that was the only reason why they lost to the bulls and celtics the last time they faced both of them.

pegasus
04-04-2011, 04:59 PM
lebrons post season stats:

29.4PPG .452FGP 7.3ASTPG 8.3RPG

the heat are finally closing out games now, before that was the only reason why they lost to the bulls and celtics the last time they faced both of them.

Which close game did they close out recently? Cleveland?

Clutch
04-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Heat in 7.

kaiiu
04-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Lebron got to pad his playoff stats vs the wizards every year. Rose has played 2 60 win teams in the first round:rolleyes:

Heat007
04-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Poor bulls fans have such short memories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9gB-UaUb5E

The Playoffs is an entirely different animal kiddies

KingBeasley08
04-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Lebron got to pad his playoff stats vs the wizards every year. Rose has played 2 60 win teams in the first round:rolleyes:
dont diss my wizards doe like :oldlol:

but he still took care of buisness. lebron shit on the pistons in 07 :bowdown:

pegasus
04-04-2011, 05:06 PM

It's not the same Bulls team, it's not the same Lebron team with great interior defense and shooters everywhere, hell it's not even the same Lebron.

kaiiu
04-04-2011, 05:08 PM
dont diss my wizards doe like :oldlol:

but he still took care of buisness. lebron shit on the pistons in 07 :bowdown:
Lol he didn't dominate shit. He had one great game the whole series. Its funny the double standard against rose about getting " carried " by his great defensive team but that basically sums up lebrons playoff career 06-08 when he got shut down by a good team in the playoffs his great rebounding and defense carried him.

But u cool like:cheers:

KingBeasley08
04-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Lol he didn't dominate shit. He had one great game the whole series. Its funny the double standard against rose about getting " carried " by his great defensive team but that basically sums up lebrons playoff career 06-08 when he got shut down by a good team in the playoffs his great rebounding and defense carried him.

But u cool like:cheers:
he played beast two years ago when orlando got to the finals. that whole postseason he beasted

:cheers: wish my wiz could get to the finals someday

themurph
04-04-2011, 05:12 PM

Nobody is discounting that...Bron, Wade and even Bosh will get there's throughout the series...The problem will be their role players and bench...Because there will be times when that half court Playoff game won't allow them to run up and down the court...

I think the Heat will beat Boston...But I'm not sure about the Bulls...I think Rose and his team have too many answers on their bench....

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 05:14 PM
can ya'll beat a healthy orlando team ??

kaiiu
04-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Lebrick in the 09 playoffs was a beast doe:bowdown: :bowdown: that was the best I ever seen his jumper and his all around game period :applause:

winwin
04-04-2011, 05:18 PM
If the refs call it fair, Bulls in 5...
this ....
cavs bulls playoffs game 5 still hurts

madmax
04-04-2011, 05:20 PM
It's not the same Bulls team, it's not the same Lebron team with great interior defense and shooters everywhere, hell it's not even the same Lebron.

agreed - this Lebron is even better shooter than ever before and he is not hampered by elbow injury this year. I already feel for the poor Bulls in the ECF:cry:

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 05:21 PM
this ....
cavs bulls playoffs game 5 still hurts

what do you mean fair ? You'll have the league's MVP playing for you and the best coach, i'm sure you'll get more respect from the refs,because of this. I think miami should be worried about the officiating more than you guys. :oldlol:

pegasus
04-04-2011, 05:21 PM
agreed - this Lebron is even better shooter than ever before and he is not hampered by elbow injury this year. I already feel for the poor Bulls in the ECF:cry:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PJR
04-04-2011, 05:25 PM
If Miami actually gets to the conference finals, that means that they would have beaten the Boston Celtics along the way. Thus showing the composure, and execution that hasn't been there consistently during the regular season. I can't see them losing to the Bulls, if they're actually successful in ousting the C's....

Alamo
04-04-2011, 05:38 PM

This is exactly how most Miami Heat fans sound :oldlol:

Rnbizzle
04-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Bulls getting dem brooms out!

dee-rose
04-04-2011, 05:57 PM

Your heat fanboyism is probably too young to remember this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1pTF-uTk7A&feature=related

drizzy0503
04-04-2011, 05:58 PM

:lol :lol :lol :lol at Rose taking over Playoffs. ****** damn near got swept by the Cavs last year. He is a borderline chucker, his A-game is nowhere near Lebron's or Wade's. Rose has never made it past the first round, while Bron and Wade have dominated multiple playoff series.

Wade taking over:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA5AYf0691Y

Bron taking over:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joaSTr3tax0&feature=channel_video_title

"Jesus"
04-04-2011, 06:34 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol at Rose taking over Playoffs. ****** damn near got swept by the Cavs last year. He is a borderline chucker, his A-game is nowhere near Lebron's or Wade's. Rose has never made it past the first round, while Bron and Wade have dominated multiple playoff series.

Wade taking over:

Bron taking over:

3-0 you mad?

drizzy0503
04-04-2011, 06:37 PM
3-0 you mad?

Nope, just never seen Rose excel in the Playoffs. Still waiting on him to amaze me.

Heat007
04-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Wade can take over just fine..

and against a much better team in the playoffs - see 06 Pistons who had the #1 defense in the league and the top record in the NBA with 64 wins -- and Dwyane Wade shot an astonishing 62% for the series.

He's not in the Top 10 ALLTIME for career playoff PER for nothing.He's a playoff BEAST!

Or.... last year when Wade averaged 34 points on 57% shooting against the Celtics defense in the 2010 playoffs.

From Celtics Blog:

Wade Scorches Celtics In Historic Performance

Celtics coach Doc Rivers called it "Phenomenal." Heat coach Erik Spoelstra described it as "Greatness." In my opinion, no word can accurately describe D-Wade's scoring barrage yesterday afternoon.

As a Boston fan, the Celtics loss was disappointing, but as a basketball fan I couldn't help but appreciate Dwyane Wade's historic performance as I watched Game 4 slip away from the Celtics' grasp. Wade played his heart out

His 46 points was undoubtedly one of the greatest all-time playoff performances against the Celts, but where exactly does it stack up?

The Celtics have had some incredible playoff scoring performances. Bob Cousy (50), Sam Jones(51), John Havlicek (54), and most recently Ray Allen (51) have all scored over 50 points in Boston green and white. However, only 3 players have cracked the half century mark against the C's in the postseason, Michael Jordan (63), Elgin Baylor(61), and Bob Pettit(50). Although Dwyane Wade fell 4 points short of the milestone, he shot 16 of 24 from the field, giving him a shooting percentage close to 67%.

Guards don't shoot 67%. It just doesn't happen. In the playoffs, regular season, pre-season, or pickup games at the local YMCA. Guards don't shoot 67%. When LeBron James scored 45 on the C's in game 7 of the 2008 Eastern Conference Finals, he shot 48% from the field. When MJ scored 63 points in 2OT back in '86 against Boston, he shot just under 54%. When Elgin Baylor set the record for most points in a regulation playoff game with 61 in the old Boston Garden, he didn't even shoot 48%.

I'm confident Wade could have scored another dozen had he not made an effort to get his teammates involved early in the contest. Amazingly, Wade only had 2 points in the 2nd quarter. He did however pick up the slack and score 30 of his 46 points in the 2nd half to set another franchise record. Although Jordan outscored Wade, he had 2 extra overtime periods and failed to win the game.

Or, you can go with the best Finals playoff performance in NBA history-

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FinalsPerformances-1

and there's more...

bearcatext
04-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Nope, just never seen Rose excel in the Playoffs. Still waiting on him to amaze me.

He dropped 38 points on the celtics in his first game avg a 49 fg%, averaging 19 points a game, to the Cavs which he turned it up to 26.8 point per game while shooting 45.6%. I don't see anything in those numbers to suggest he can't handle the pressure come playoff time.

KingBeasley08
04-04-2011, 06:50 PM
He dropped 38 points on the celtics in his first game avg a 49 fg%, averaging 19 points a game, to the Cavs which he turned it up to 26.8 point per game while shooting 45.6%. I don't see anything in those numbers to suggest he can't handle the pressure come playoff time.
0-2 :confusedshrug:

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 06:51 PM

yeah, bulls fans want to act like rose is way above others, yet he hasn't even won a playoff series.

Kellogs4toniee
04-04-2011, 06:51 PM

Wade taking over:

Bron taking over:

In his second year Derrick Rose averaged 26.8 / 7.2 against the number one seed in the East. In his second year Dwayne Wade had Shaq, Lebron didn't even get to the playoffs in his second year. :roll:

Glide2keva
04-04-2011, 06:55 PM
lebron is so unstoppable despite having no rings. So, someone has stopped him for years now.

bearcatext

Against 60+ win teams, and with a supporting cast of Tyrus Thomas, Flip Saunders, Salmons. To discredit a players playoff credentials because of his teams performance doesn't make sense. Rose has shown he can play in the playoffs regardless of the 0-2.

KingBeasley08
In his second year Derrick Rose averaged 26.8 / 7.2 against the number one seed in the East. In his second year Dwayne Wade had Shaq, Lebron didn't even get to the playoffs in his second year. :roll:
and he lost :confusedshrug:

since u all love brining 0-3 up so much, play with records when they are brought up. main one is that rose hasnt won a playoff series yet. worse, ur resorting to saying that Wade was carried by shaq :facepalm .. do u have any idea how bad the cavs used to be

KingBeasley08
04-04-2011, 06:56 PM
lebron is so unstoppable despite having no rings. So, someone has stopped him for years now.
this is my point. people bring up the fact that lebron hasnt won a ring and discredit his performances in the playoffs and get butthurt when we do the same to rose :oldlol:

Glide2keva
04-04-2011, 06:57 PM
can ya'll beat a healthy orlando team ??
beat them two game sin a row so, far?

Can you guys beat Chicago, Boston or Dallas? The answer you're looking for is no.

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 07:01 PM
this is my point. people bring up the fact that lebron hasnt won a ring and discredit his performances in the playoffs and get butthurt when we do the same to rose :oldlol:

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Glide2keva
04-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Rose isn't calling himself King.

Goes with the territory, and people discredit Rose for everything on this site. So, it's only fair to do it to lebron.

People act like he has at least 3 rings when he has none. Hasn't even been out the second round the last two years. Despite having the best record both years.

But because he put up stats that didn't translate to titles, we're supposed to praise him?

Please.

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 07:03 PM
beat them two game sin a row so, far?

Can you guys beat Chicago, Boston or Dallas? The answer you're looking for is no.

I meant in the playoffs. as for your question, in the playoffs chicago and dallas would be easy prey for us. Boston might be hard but their new team is not scary.

Glide2keva
04-04-2011, 07:03 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
Cavs fans have no say in this.

Glide2keva
04-04-2011, 07:04 PM
I meant in the playoffs. as for your question, in the playoffs chicago and dallas would be easy prey for us. Boston might be hard but their new team is not scary.
Yeah because they've been easy prey so far this season. :rolleyes:

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 07:05 PM

Goes with the territory, and people discredit Rose for everything on this site. So, it's only fair to do it to lebron.

People act like he has at least 3 rings when he has none. Hasn't even been out the second round the last two years. Despite having the best record both years.

But because he put up stats that didn't translate to titles, we're supposed to praise him?

Please.

:oldlol: :oldlol: It sounds like you have beef with stats, because Rose is not putting up good numbers.

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Yeah because they've been easy prey so far this season. :rolleyes:

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: You are wet behind the ears, brah, can't argue with you.. i'm old and dusty, regular season doesn't mean shit.

Heat007
04-04-2011, 07:07 PM
In his second year Dwayne Wade had Shaq,

Wade took a lottery team on his back in his rookie year and won a 1st round playoff series leading the team in pts, FG% and assists... with MANY clutch moments in that playoff run.

And they almost beat the #1 seed with the best record in the NBA in the 2nd round. Wade also led them to a winning record in the regular season (again, that was a lottery team). During that season the team had a 8-13 record when Wade missed 21 games

Kobe had 3 starters from that 03/04 Heat team on his Lakers in 04/05. And in the games Kobe was healthy they had a 28-37 record... missed the playoffs with a horrible record with Wade's supporting cast from 03/04 on that Lakers team.

Then in his 2nd season Shaq missed the majority of the first two rounds of the playoffs. Wade led them to series wins with Epic Jordanesque performances like this one closing a series with Shaq in a suit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcmgy89_DNs

Wade's stat line was 42/7/4/2/1 (over 50%)

Later in that playoff run the Heat were up 3 games to 2 on the Pistons in the conference finals when Wade got injured. if Wade didn't get hurt everyone knows the Heat win the title that year - in just his 2nd season leading a team.

That Pistons team the Heat were up on 3 games to 2 in 2005 when Wade got hurt, killed the Lakers in the 04 Finals in 5 games, blowing them out in 3 games.. Kobe shot a terrible 37% and looked terrible against that defense of the decade.

Then in the 2006 playoffs Wade had a playoff run that we haven't seen from a guard since Jordan. A playoff run for the ages. Setting records for steals in a series and an incredibly mature all-around game for a player just 2-3 years into the league. Shooting 62% in a series against the Pistons #1 ranked defense in the conference finals (Pistons had a franchise best 64 wins that year and the best record in the NBA) , followed up by the best finals performance in NBA history , and against the 2nd ranked defense in the western conference

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FinalsPerformances-1

Wade's early playoff performances >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rose's early playoff performances.

End of story

Glide2keva
04-04-2011, 07:09 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: It sounds like you have beef with stats, because Rose is not putting up good numbers.
I'm not a stats person.

Stats are misleading because they don't tell you what happened in the game. And as far as Rose is concerned, his stats are fine. You don't know shit about basketball, so I wouldn't expect you to understand anything.

Glide2keva
04-04-2011, 07:10 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: You are wet behind the ears, brah, can't argue with you.. i'm old and dusty, regular season doesn't mean shit.
You say that so easily, but you know full well if Miami had won all those games, you'd be bragging your ass off bringing it up every chance you get.

But since they didn't, the regular season doesn't mean shit.

Get on with that bullshit.

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 07:14 PM
I'm not a stats person.

Stats are misleading because they don't tell you what happened in the game. And as far as Rose is concerned, his stats are fine. You don't know shit about basketball, so I wouldn't expect you to understand anything.

If you watch the game and look at the stats after the game , you'll see the similarities. But I guess as along as rose misses 30 shots but makes 1 shot to win the game, thats all that matters to you. :oldlol: And you say i don't know anything about the game ? :oldlol:

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 07:17 PM
You say that so easily, but you know full well if Miami had won all those games, you'd be bragging your ass off bringing it up every chance you get.

But since they didn't, the regular season doesn't mean shit.

Get on with that bullshit.

:no: :no: :no: well let me rephrase that for you, Once the Playoffs starts, regular season wins doesn't mean shit.

BarberSchool
04-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Thibodeaux has the knowledge from Boston's championship runs on how to defend Wade and Lebron extensively in playoff situations.

The Bulls will have the strong coaching edge....and since we have our own viable, marketable superstar in Derrick Rose, we might not get the shaft from the "company men" officiating staff.

I'm confident about the Bulls' chances in the EAST, once we face the Western Conference champs I'm not as confident.

bearcatext
04-04-2011, 07:21 PM
If you watch the game and look at the stats after the game , you'll see the similarities. But I guess as along as rose misses 30 shots but makes 1 shot to win the game, thats all that matters to you. :oldlol: And you say i don't know anything about the game ? :oldlol:

I don't understand why everyone on this board is so quick to bash Rose. The kid hasn't done anything that would warrant any of it. He's got the Bulls to the playoffs each year he's been in the league, he's never had a losing season, he is constantly trying to improve his game, and all the while being modest and not ego driven. Yet every time I log on to this forum, its Rose isn't this or can't do that. Why make a thread you have no intention of actually discussing? All you have done so far is bash any one who doesn't agree with you. If you judged solely off statistics yes the Bulls havent won a playoff series with Rose at the helm, but you could also say the Heat haven't beat the 2 teams they're probably going to have to face in the playoffs in the Celtics and Bulls. So if you're going to say regular season doesn't count, then why should the past Bulls playoff years count when it was obvious they were saving money for this year.

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Thibodeaux has the knowledge from Boston's championship runs on how to defend Wade and Lebron extensively in playoff situations.

The Bulls will have the strong coaching edge....and since we have our own viable, marketable superstar in Derrick Rose, we might not get the shaft from the "company men" officiating staff.

I'm confident about the Bulls' chances in the EAST, once we face the Western Conference champs I'm not as confident.

well atleast this guy brings in some good arguement, our defense is is equally as good as yours, your offensive options are limited, in a playoffs series when things tighen up, your offense might let you down. Also Wade killed the celtics in the playoffs last season.

EnoughSaid
04-04-2011, 07:22 PM

That's why Wade was completely shut down last year vs. Celtics. Wade averaged a playoff high 32 ppg in that series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePZAj9ffagA

dee-rose
04-04-2011, 07:39 PM
well atleast this guy brings in some good arguement, our defense is is equally as good as yours, your offensive options are limited, in a playoffs series when things tighen up, your offense might let you down. Also Wade killed the celtics in the playoffs last season.

Miami's defense is close to Chicago's but it isn't nearly as consistent. IMO it's mostly because the system seems to be made up of the team having to make quick recoveries everywhere on the floor due to not having anyone that can really protect the paint. Combine that with a weak bench, and you've got some tired guys in the 2nd half. Haslem could really help the heat out in this department. When it comes to offensive options, the heat obviously have a lot, but when the bulls are at full strength they're a top ten offensive team in the league. I don't have exact numbers to back this up, but since the all-star break (Noah and Booz both being healthy) the bulls offense has gone from 19th in efficiency to 12th. Give them a relatively healthy season, and I'm betting they're top ten. Anyways, I think this match up dwindles down to homecourt, and the bulls have that, so I got them winning in 7.

As for Wade killing the celtics, it seemed like the teams strategy was let Wade do what he wants but make sure no one else beats you.

KingBeasley08
04-04-2011, 07:40 PM

Please.
being humble is irrelevant. that does not deny that he has been a great playoff performer. much better than rose on a much worse team

KingBeasley08
04-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Miami's defense is close to Chicago's but it isn't nearly as consistent. IMO it's mostly because the system seems to be made up of the team having to make quick recoveries everywhere on the floor due to not having anyone that can really protect the paint. Combine that with a weak bench, and you've got some tired guys in the 2nd half. Haslem could really help the heat out in this department. When it comes to offensive options, the heat obviously have a lot, but when the bulls are at full strength they're a top ten offensive team in the league. I don't have exact numbers to back this up, but since the all-star break (Noah and Booz both being healthy) the bulls offense has gone from 19th in efficiency to 12th. Give them a relatively healthy season, and I'm betting they're top ten. Anyways, I think this match up dwindles down to homecourt, and the bulls have that, so I got them winning in 7.

As for Wade killing the celtics, it seemed like the teams strategy was let Wade do what he wants but make sure no one else beats you.
i think the bull's inexperience may cost them this year

dee-rose
04-04-2011, 07:45 PM
i think the bull's inexperience may cost them this year
Possibly. I think experience is kind of overrated though. Everyones inexperienced until they've done something, and at that point they become experienced. :lol
Anyways, the Utah Jazz component of our team has been to the WCF, and this may not mean much at the next level but Jo and Rose have both been in the final four. My biggest worry, when it comes to intangibles, is having everyone healthy.

KingBeasley08
04-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Possibly. I think experience is kind of overrated though. Everyones inexperienced until they've done something, and at that point they become experienced. :lol
Anyways, the Utah Jazz component of our team has been to the WCF, and this may not mean much at the next level but Jo and Rose have both been in the final four. My biggest worry, when it comes to intangibles, is having everyone healthy.
yea if noah and boozer are both healthy, they're gonna be tough to beat

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 07:51 PM

As much as the bulls are tough to beat at home, i think we play better on the road than at home. I like miami's post season experience, we have alot of veteran guys who've played more playoffs games.. but we'll wait and see. Also Celtics players were saying they didn't plan to let wade score, he was killing them out there.. Let me ask you, if miami decide to deny rose the ball on all possesions, what will the bulls do ? Like how scottie pippen was playing mark jackson in the Pacers VS bulls series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhSBTI-txak

Kellogs4toniee
04-04-2011, 07:53 PM
I don't understand why everyone on this board is so quick to bash Rose. The kid hasn't done anything that would warrant any of it. He's got the Bulls to the playoffs each year he's been in the league, he's never had a losing season, he is constantly trying to improve his game, and all the while being modest and not ego driven. Yet every time I log on to this forum, its Rose isn't this or can't do that. Why make a thread you have no intention of actually discussing? All you have done so far is bash any one who doesn't agree with you. If you judged solely off statistics yes the Bulls havent won a playoff series with Rose at the helm, but you could also say the Heat haven't beat the 2 teams they're probably going to have to face in the playoffs in the Celtics and Bulls. So if you're going to say regular season doesn't count, then why should the past Bulls playoff years count when it was obvious they were saving money for this year.
:applause: :applause:

The funny thing is, and most Bulls fans know this from experience now, is you won't get a straight answer from them regarding your post. It will just.. continue like it is.

dee-rose
04-04-2011, 07:56 PM
As much as the bulls are tough to beat at home, i think we play better on the road than at home. I like miami's post season experience, we have alot of veteran guys who've played more playoffs games.. but we'll wait and see. Also Celtics players were saying they didn't plan to let wade score, he was killing them out there.. Let me ask you, if miami decide to deny rose the on all possesions, what will the bulls do ?
on all possessions? First of all I really don't think it's possible unless they double team, and the bulls will find plenty of open looks if you guys wanna play 4 on 3. Getting the ball out of Rose's hands worked pretty well when Jo was out because, as prepared as Kurt is, he's not nearly as good of a passer as Jo and Booz are. A line up of Ronnie, Deng, Booz, Noah will make enough good passes to get lay ups. I'm sure you remember the first few possessions of the game in Miami, Noah was getting dunks because of great interior passing. OR they could just go the easy route and get Korver in the game and live with it on defense.

EDIT: Just saw your edit, I suppose you assume Lebron takes that Scottie role. First of all, that'll tire the shit out of him, and probably won't work all the time, and considering how Lebron pretty much runs the Miami defense, it benefits the bulls even more. Who's guarding Deng BTW? Cuz when Wade switched on him that time, Deng went off.

FathosRgoodatBJ
04-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Lakers/OKC ?

Why would lebron pass up a shot when he was that open?

BarberSchool
04-04-2011, 08:16 PM
That's why Wade was completely shut down last year vs. Celtics. Wade averaged a playoff high 32 ppg in that series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePZAj9ffagAAre you familiar with what Calipari did with Sullinger recently ? And was the result not the same ?

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 08:21 PM
on all possessions? First of all I really don't think it's possible unless they double team, and the bulls will find plenty of open looks if you guys wanna play 4 on 3. Getting the ball out of Rose's hands worked pretty well when Jo was out because, as prepared as Kurt is, he's not nearly as good of a passer as Jo and Booz are. A line up of Ronnie, Deng, Booz, Noah will make enough good passes to get lay ups. I'm sure you remember the first few possessions of the game in Miami, Noah was getting dunks because of great interior passing. OR they could just go the easy route and get Korver in the game and live with it on defense.

EDIT: Just saw your edit, I suppose you assume Lebron takes that Scottie role. First of all, that'll tire the shit out of him, and probably won't work all the time, and considering how Lebron pretty much runs the Miami defense, it benefits the bulls even more. Who's guarding Deng BTW? Cuz when Wade switched on him that time, Deng went off.

Chalmers and house can do this. Not on all possesions but most of them. I don't think noah will get easy looks like he was when the playoffs get here.

Heat007
04-04-2011, 08:31 PM
no worries about Noah because he has no post up game. All he is is a put back guy.

In the last two games Wade totally shut down Rose in the 1st halves. In the 2nd game when Wade checked him the Heat got a 10 point lead quite easily in that first half.

In the 3rd game when Wade came over on help defense more to check Rose in the first half the Heat got a 8 point lead... shutting down their offense both times.

Wade didn't stay on Rose for but 10% of the two games, but when he did that Bulls offense was totally inept and couldn't do a god damn thing. Wade is the best isolation defending guard in the NBA. Wade has had 3 seasons holding his isolation matchups to 27 to 28% shooting (including a season last year when he was 28.3% which was BY FAR the best of any PG,SG or SF in the entire NBA). To put that in perspective kobe never had one year holding his matchups to under 30%, Wade has done it in 3 seasons..

You can be sure Wade will check Rose a lot more often in the playoffs. The playoffs is a totally different animal than regular season basketball. Matchups are defined, game plans are set with more purpose and far more emphasis.

Shut Rose down and you shut down the Bulls. They don't have another single player who can handle the ball and create besides Rose. And the Heat have the best player in the world to shut him down, effectively making their offense almost non existent.

comerb
04-04-2011, 08:41 PM

Oh, well that's easy....

You should be a coach.

Here, let me try. Kobe is incapable of scoring once you deny him the ball. Shit, this coaching stuff is easy.

ace_gold_26
04-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Last I heard you start 0-0 in the playoffs or do the bulls start 0-3 up on the heat? I am confused no more weed for me. All of you that say lebron doesnt perform in the playoffs are just haters. I think its going 6 or 7 and I cant wait will be fun and rose is the real deal.

Go Getter
04-04-2011, 08:47 PM
no worries about Noah because he has no post up game. All he is is a put back guy.

In the last two games Wade totally shut down Rose in the 1st halves. In the 2nd game when Wade checked him the Heat got a 10 point lead quite easily in that first half.

In the 3rd game when Wade came over on help defense more to check Rose in the first half the Heat got a 8 point lead... shutting down their offense both times.

Wade didn't stay on Rose for but 10% of the two games, but when he did that Bulls offense was totally inept and couldn't do a god damn thing. Wade is the best isolation defending guard in the NBA. Wade has had 3 seasons holding his isolation matchups to 27 to 28% shooting (including a season last year when he was 28.3% which was BY FAR the best of any PG,SG or SF in the entire NBA). To put that in perspective kobe never had one year holding his matchups to under 30%, Wade has done it in 3 seasons..

You can be sure Wade will check Rose a lot more often in the playoffs. The playoffs is a totally different animal than regular season basketball. Matchups are defined, game plans are set with more purpose and far more emphasis.

Shut Rose down and you shut down the Bulls. They don't have another single player who can handle the ball and create besides Rose. And the Heat have the best player in the world to shut him down, effectively making their offense almost non existent.

Boy you out your crack head mind if you think Wade can shut D. Rose down one one one.

Papaya Petee
04-04-2011, 08:51 PM

Doc Rivers and Rajon Rondo both said it in an interview how their main assignment was to stop Dwyane Wade, yet they failed. Pierce called him "unguardable". You're right, lets stop a bunch of rookies, sophomores, and old scrubs, while let their star player light em up!

Tlova
04-04-2011, 08:52 PM
yea if noah and boozer are both healthy, they're gonna be tough to beat
Epic playoff against legit PF's Gasol sodomized him 3 years straight. It got to the point where gasol was giving J-Kidd passes on the fast break.

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Epic playoff against legit PF's Gasol sodomized him 3 years straight.

Boozer will dissapear if they get to the finals against the lakers. He has a mental block when he plays them.

Bigsmoke
04-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Boozer will dissapear if they get to the finals against the lakers. He has a mental block when he plays them.

The Jazz never had Noah, Taj, and Omer.

ashbelly
04-04-2011, 09:15 PM
The Jazz never had Noah, Taj, and Omer.

Paul Milsap >>>>>

AK47 >>>>

Okur >>>

KingBeasley08
04-04-2011, 09:23 PM
Paul Milsap >>>>>

AK47 >>>>

Okur >>>
this is true though.
anyone that things that noah and boozer are an advantage against gasol and bynum are outta their mind

Dengness9
04-04-2011, 09:34 PM
I read this thread, and all I can do is step back and chuckle.

This thread is the definition of insecurity.

You got Heat fans in here who are insecure daily on ISH. Every last one of em, cuz the regular season definitely didn't go as planned. Heat fans were calling for a 73 win season.

Ashbelly is confused cuz half the time he wants to be a troll and half the time he wants to be a serious poster.

Heat 007 in here writing novels, which no one ever reads cuz it's a all a bunch of BS anyway, plus who knows what other accounts he has, he's bandwagon like the rest of em.

And King Beasley, why do you hate on Rose so much?? I'm asking you man to man. You look insecure as shit on here too.

Everybody just remember one thing.

The Heat have 3 allstars, 2 of which are top 2-4 players in the league. Either they win the championship or they have failed, massively. All the pressure is on them and it looks like they will have to beat some combo of Knicks, Celtics, Bulls, Lakers, and probably in that order.

As a Bulls fan, we got homecourt and yet no one still expects the Bulls to do shit come playoff time. I love being a 1 seed underdog, its actually perfect.

Bulls have time to build off this year while the Heat have to win 7-8 titles for this to be considered a success. Seriously 7-8. Any less and they underperformed, hey Lebron was the one saying it himself.

I just hope that Bulls fans and Heat fans alike, and when I say Heat and fans in the same sentence, I use that in a very lose manner cuz it's almost an oxy moron, I just hope everyone continues to post no matter whose team wins and whose team loses.

Now everyone can get back to bashing Rose and the Bulls, and comparing Rose to players who have been in the league 5+ years longer like they have been around the same amount of time.

Insecurities, insecurities.

Props to Glide and Kellogs for continuing to make TOO much sense for most of the boneheads on ISH.

Bigsmoke
04-05-2011, 08:02 AM
Paul Milsap >>>>>

AK47 >>>>

Okur >>>

and those guys dont have size

and Noah now > Milsap back then.

whats the point of listing AK when he isnt even a big? then i should add Luol Deng in my list then.

Tlova
04-05-2011, 08:04 AM
Miami's problems
No pg
No bigs
No bench
Poor halfcourt execution
Fail in the clutch situation
All recipes for disaster in the playoffs
Not to mention bosh isn't built for the playoffs. Chicago in six even though i doubt the heat will beat the celtics.

Clocian-IGN
04-05-2011, 08:21 AM

You got Heat fans in here who are insecure daily on ISH. Every last one of em, cuz the regular season definitely didn't go as planned. Heat fans were calling for a 73 win season.

Ashbelly is confused cuz half the time he wants to be a troll and half the time he wants to be a serious poster.

Heat 007 in here writing novels, which no one ever reads cuz it's a all a bunch of BS anyway, plus who knows what other accounts he has, he's bandwagon like the rest of em.

And King Beasley, why do you hate on Rose so much?? I'm asking you man to man. You look insecure as shit on here too.

The Heat have 3 allstars, 2 of which are top 2-4 players in the league. Either they win the championship or they have failed, massively. All the pressure is on them and it looks like they will have to beat some combo of Knicks, Celtics, Bulls, Lakers, and probably in that order.

As a Bulls fan, we got homecourt and yet no one still expects the Bulls to do shit come playoff time. I love being a 1 seed underdog, its actually perfect.

Bulls have time to build off this year while the Heat have to win 7-8 titles for this to be considered a success. Seriously 7-8. Any less and they underperformed, hey Lebron was the one saying it himself.

I just hope that Bulls fans and Heat fans alike, and when I say Heat and fans in the same sentence, I use that in a very lose manner cuz it's almost an oxy moron, I just hope everyone continues to post no matter whose team wins and whose team loses.

Now everyone can get back to bashing Rose and the Bulls, and comparing Rose to players who have been in the league 5+ years longer like they have been around the same amount of time.

Props to Glide and Kellogs for continuing to make TOO much sense for most of the boneheads on ISH.

:applause:

rodman91
04-05-2011, 08:38 AM

Okay.:rolleyes:
BULLS= Better team play,defense,hustle and more depth.
HEAT= Arguably 2 best players in the league in starting 5.

Even we got first seed,Heat is favorite of this series.I wouldn't be shocked if we win series, and nobody including me would be shocked if Heat win.

Chicago is not overrated, we have second best record in league.Just like Spurs, we got best team play.Rose isn't overrated, nobody says he is best player in league, he is star player of first seed team,well deserved MVP if he wins.Boozer? Nobody overrate boozer. I don't even sure if anybody rates him.:lol

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/gtfop1.gif

Glide2keva
04-05-2011, 08:41 AM

No problem man. Great post.

Glide2keva
04-05-2011, 08:44 AM
Okay.:rolleyes:
BULLS= Better team play,defense,hustle and more depth.
HEAT= Arguably 2 best players in the league in starting 5.

Even we got first seed,Heat is favorite of this series.I wouldn't be shocked if we win series, and nobody including me would be shocked if Heat win.

Chicago is not overrated, we have second best record in league.Just like Spurs, we got best team play.Rose isn't overrated, nobody says he is best player in league, he is star player of first seed team,well deserved MVP if he wins.Boozer? Nobody overrate boozer. I don't even sure if anybody rates him.:lol

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/gtfop1.gif
That's just it. They are arguing against points that no one is even making. That's the definition of insecurity.

They don't feel so confident in that whole WE DA BESS crap they been spewing, so they attack the biggest threat. I guess they see the BUlls as that.

That's actually a compliment, now that I think about it.

PurpleChuck
04-05-2011, 09:08 AM
I say we sweep them good.:pimp:

Here's Lebron doing work:

http://beamingalison.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/color-curious-george-sweep.gif

christian1923
04-05-2011, 09:12 AM

hahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

rodman91
04-05-2011, 09:20 AM

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt29/Ossie3/gold_dancer.gif
Fixed and owned.

brownmamba00
04-05-2011, 09:23 AM
Fixed and owned.
:lol

PurpleChuck
04-05-2011, 09:25 AM
Fixed and owned.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

techno
04-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Miami's problems
No pg - pg by committee
No bigs - yet somehow they dominate the offensive glass
No bench - miller, chalmers jones?
Poor halfcourt execution - very debatable
Fail in the clutch situation - already debunked, wade and lebron are super clutch in the playoffs
All recipes for disaster in the playoffs
Not to mention bosh isn't built for the playoffs. Chicago in six even though i doubt the heat will beat the celtics.
fixed

Dengness9
04-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Fixed and owned.
:lol hell naw!!!! Priceless!!!!

Dengness9
04-05-2011, 01:09 PM

I knew you were a bandwagon troll, just didn't know you were RACIST.

PurpleChuck
04-05-2011, 01:13 PM
I knew you were a bandwagon troll, just didn't know you were RACIST.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :banghead: :banghead:

Dengness9
04-05-2011, 01:15 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :banghead: :banghead:

youre the one posting a picture of a monkey and said it was Lebron. Racism at it's finest.

ashbelly
04-05-2011, 01:32 PM
youre the one posting a picture of a monkey and said it was Lebron. Racism at it's finest.
http://i51.tinypic.com/23k5ksy.gif

PurpleChuck
04-05-2011, 01:35 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/23k5ksy.gif
Yes good.

That's all we need to show Dumbness9.:oldlol:

Dengness9
04-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Yes good.

That's all we need to show Dumbness9.:oldlol:

yeah really showed me..... :facepalm

Two insecure bandwagon trolls(one of them being a racist.) sticking up for eachother....that's weird....:lol

p.s. Purple Curtains.... You're about 3-4 years late on the dumbness9 thing. You don't think a previous simple minded insecure bandwagon troll like yourself hasn't thought of that name before????:roll:

Rose
04-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Why still argue with the trolls why?

"Jesus"
04-05-2011, 01:42 PM

Troll with trolls. :roll:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/122/724/RackMultipart.7031.0_display_image.jpg

Dengness9
04-05-2011, 01:46 PM

purple curtains is insecure and we are just giving him constant reminders.:cheers:

All Net
04-06-2011, 01:35 AM
:applause: @ Dengness9

Funny watching you own some of these Miami trolls.

All Net
04-06-2011, 02:01 AM

Funny really

All I hear from Heat fans is 2-0 vs Lakers and how they match-up great with L.A and will beat the Lakers in the finals yet being 0-3 vs Bulls means nothing and regular season doesn't matter.

can't have it both ways.

Ruh-Roh
04-06-2011, 02:09 AM
Funny really

All I hear from Heat fans is 2-0 vs Lakers and how they match-up great with L.A and will beat the Lakers in the finals yet being 0-3 vs Bulls means nothing and regular season doesn't matter.

can't have it both ways.

At least they have homecourt against the...oh shit wait...

All Net
04-06-2011, 02:11 AM
At least they have homecourt against the...oh shit wait...

Shocking really. HCA is so huge in the playoffs and if they are to win the title they are going to need to win 3 straight series on the road.

That is very tough, too tough.

They need HCA over Boston.

Ruh-Roh
04-06-2011, 02:15 AM
Shocking really. HCA is so huge in the playoffs and if they are to win the title they are going to need to win 3 straight series on the road.

I don't think that's even possible with overall record alone. They are 0-3 against Boston which is why their tied record puts them at #3.

Cowboy Thunder
04-06-2011, 02:16 AM
http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/04/08/100408083015536501.gif

Dead Melo trolling through

All Net
04-06-2011, 02:18 AM
I don't think that's even possible with overall record alone. They are 0-3 against Boston which is why their tied record puts them at #3.

They have an easier schedule to end the season than Boston though.

2010splash
04-06-2011, 02:27 AM
LeBron and Wade will take turns hoisting up bricks on their way to shooting below 40% for the series against the defensive guru Tom Thibodeau coached #1 ranked defense Chicago Bulls.

Heat007
04-06-2011, 02:41 AM
LeBron and Wade will take turns hoisting up bricks on their way to shooting below 40% for the series against the defensive guru Tom Thibodeau coached #1 ranked defense Chicago Bulls.

You mean like Wade shot 57% averaging 34 points in the series against Thibodeau's Celtics last year?

:D

Keep underestimating Wade. He finally has a decent team to work with again and not the lottery teams he's had recently. And we know what happened the two times he was given decent teams (and they were old past their prime or injured), would have had two titles those 2 seasons if he didn't get injured when they were up 3 games to 2 on the pistons... with Legendary Jordanesque playoff runs.

He's a playoff beast, and he'll make you look silly in due time.. soon enough ;-)

All Net
04-06-2011, 02:56 AM
You mean like Wade shot 57% averaging 34 points in the series against Thibodeau's Celtics last year?

:D

Keep underestimating Wade. He finally has a decent team to work with again and not the lottery teams he's had recently. And we know what happened the two times he was given decent teams (and they were old past their prime or injured), would have had two titles those 2 seasons if he didn't get injured when they were up 3 games to 2 on the pistons... with Legendary Jordanesque playoff runs.

He's a playoff beast, and he'll make you look silly in due time.. soon enough ;-)

I'm sure he will, Wade is a top playoff performer but will he get enough out of the rest of the cast? thats the one question mark I have with Miami. The role players.

Wade, Lebron could play great but won't matter unless they get good support.

I'm not convinced Jones,House, Z, Damp, Miller will turn up come playoff time.

They need those shooters to hit open shots.

talkingconch
04-06-2011, 02:57 AM
I like how last year people counted the celtics out after being seeded 4th.

Not saying they'll go all the way but I wouldn't count them out just yet

Kurosawa0
04-06-2011, 03:01 AM

If the Heat have to start the series in Boston they're going to be down 0-2 heading back to Miami and that will be it. If they start in Miami on the other hand, you have to expect they'd get at least a split out of the first two.

I think Miami can go on the road and win in Chicago or LA, but I just don't see it with Boston.

Heat007
04-06-2011, 03:04 AM
I'm sure he will, Wade is a top playoff performer but will he get enough out of the rest of the cast? thats the one question mark I have with Miami. The role players.

Wade, Lebron could play great but won't matter unless they get good support.

I'm not convinced Jones,House, Z, Damp, Miller will turn up come playoff time.

They need those shooters to hit open shots.

The Heat are 3rd in the NBA for FG% outside the paint (they've been hovering between 1st to 3rd to 1st all year).

And 2nd in FG% overall in the NBA.

Defensively their 2nd for FG% against, as well.

BALANCE

Kurosawa0
04-06-2011, 03:11 AM
The Heat are 3rd in the NBA for FG% outside the paint (they've been hovering between 1st to 3rd to 1st all year).

And 2nd in FG% overall in the NBA.

Defensively their 2nd for FG% against, as well.

BALANCE

Gotta make em' when they count though. You never know until you see players take the big shot. Mike Miller, James Jones, Mario Chalmers... Who knows?

Ruutu
04-06-2011, 03:11 AM
I think Miami plays better away than home! They like to silence the crowd!

JustinJDW
04-06-2011, 03:59 AM
I don't think either of those teams are gonna make the ECF. Well the Heat ain't for sure.

talkingconch
04-06-2011, 04:13 AM
yeah the Heat 2-0 against lakers doesn't matter

Same thing happened with LA in '09 against Orlando, look how that turned out.

Kurosawa0
04-06-2011, 04:27 PM
yeah the Heat 2-0 against lakers doesn't matter

Same thing happened with LA in '09 against Orlando, look how that turned out.

It's not about results, but match ups. While the Lakers would have an advantage up front, the big mismatch was the lack of perimeter defense from the Lakers. Wade & LeBron would give Kobe and Artest fits all series long. The Lakers don't have the length or athleticism to stop Miami from getting into the paint... Especially with Wade.

SebasMiamiFan
04-06-2011, 04:30 PM
You can't have a reasonable conversation with Bull fans because they think they will destroy the Heat in 5 games. They ignore the fact the first game didn't have LeBron in it, the 2nd game Bosh was like 1-18, and the 3rd game was because of missed clutch shots. We're closer than you think. That 3-0 record doesn't mean crap in the playoffs because everyone is 0-0 again.

Dengness9
04-06-2011, 05:07 PM
You can't have a reasonable conversation with Bull fans because they think they will destroy the Heat in 5 games. They ignore the fact the first game didn't have LeBron in it, the 2nd game Bosh was like 1-18, and the 3rd game was because of missed clutch shots. We're closer than you think. That 3-0 record doesn't mean crap in the playoffs because everyone is 0-0 again.

Please dude. Go ahead and name which Bulls fans are saying that?

If I'm not mistaken, Heat007, Purple Chuck, and Ashbelly are the ones saying Bulls have NO chance at winning a series against the Heat.

And do you know what we call your analysis on the Heat 0-3 record Against the Bulls??????

EXCUSES!

GTFOutta here with your bullshit. You sound like the rest of the Heat trolls....which suprises no one.