PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James' Mother Gloria Arrested At Posh Miami Beach Hotel!!!!

G.O.A.T.
04-07-2011, 09:24 AM
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/04/breaking-news-lebron-james-mother-gloria-arrested-misdemeanor-assault-charge

The mother of the NBA's most celebrated player was taken into custody at the posh Fontainebleau resort in Miami Beach around 4:57 am ET Thursday, police exclusively tell RadarOnline.com. A spokesperson for the Miami Beach Police Department tells us that James could be charged with simple battery, but the case is still under review.

:oldlol:

PurpleChuck
04-07-2011, 09:25 AM
So?:confusedshrug: :no:

kidachi
04-07-2011, 09:26 AM
This will be a long thread..

Rnbizzle
04-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Who cares..

lpublic_enemyl
04-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Oh gloria as if james public rep cud afford to go any lower because of u

winwin
04-07-2011, 09:31 AM
the last thing Lebron needs

d.bball.guy
04-07-2011, 09:33 AM
They just let Delonte run away.

Basketball Fan
04-07-2011, 09:35 AM
I always think what holds LeBron back mentally is having to take care of his mother and cleaning up after her.

Its cruel but if he cut her loose he might get that mental edge he needs.

coin24
04-07-2011, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the TMZ update:applause:

As a bball fan, I couldnt give a shit what players mums/gf's do etc.

Lebron hate is so last year, get over it fa_gs...:oldlol:

Lebron23
04-07-2011, 09:37 AM
This ain't the TMZ Board.

Christofire
04-07-2011, 09:38 AM
I always think what holds LeBron back mentally is having to take care of his mother and cleaning up after her.

Its cruel but if he cut her loose he might get that mental edge he needs.

i'm sur ehis mother means more to him than the "mental edge" eh needs

Draz
04-07-2011, 09:42 AM
I don't think he gives a *** about mental edge. This guy made more money then you could dream of. He can retire right now, no rings and still not give a shit if it came down to it. Money talks.

Real Men Wear Green
04-07-2011, 09:57 AM
You know, in a number of ways James is an amazing individual. Not that his personality is perfect, but when you combine a deadbeat absentee dad with a mother who was constantly arrested, you'd expect the child to be somewhat crazy. But James is largely a composed individual. He may be repressing a metric ton of anger, and may be a jerk in private, but he's made no major off-court mistakes. I'm talking arrests here, not PR blunders like "the Decision."

mlh1981
04-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Nothing good ever happens that late at night/early in the morning.

Real Men Wear Green
04-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Nothing good ever happens that late at night/early in the morning.
Sometimes you get a longshot hook-up. But if you're the mother of an NBA superstar you can't possibly help his image. If I was James I'd try and get her to accept "bodyguards" that kept her from causing trouble. It's tough to guess what they're dynmic is like, but I remember a moment in his first Celtic series where his mother was acting like she was going onto the court to get in someone's face when he told her to sit down and shut up, or something like that.

She appears to be pretty damn embarrassing.

knickscity
04-07-2011, 10:06 AM
You know, in a number of ways James is an amazing individual. Not that his personality is perfect, but when you combine a deadbeat absentee dad with a mother who was constantly arrested, you'd expect the child to be somewhat crazy. But James is largely a composed individual. He may be repressing a metric ton of anger, and may be a jerk in private, but he's made no major off-court mistakes. I'm talking arrests here, not PR blunders like "the Decision."
Good post.

He does have a level head, considering having to deal with nonsense on a daily basis.

kkling
04-07-2011, 10:13 AM
Sometimes you get a longshot hook-up. But if you're the mother of an NBA superstar you can't possibly help his image. If I was James I'd try and get her to accept "bodyguards" that kept her from causing trouble. It's tough to guess what they're dynmic is like, but I remember a moment in his first Celtic series where his mother was acting like she was going onto the court to get in someone's face when he told her to sit down and shut up, or something like that.

She appears to be pretty damn embarrassing.

Yeah, she did. And people were talking shit about Lebron for telling her to sit down. lol

bagelred
04-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Gloria, you're always on the run now
Running after somebody, you gotta get him somehow
I think you've got to slow down before you start to blow it
I think you're headed for a breakdown, so be careful not to show it

You really don't remember, was it something that he said?
Are the voices in your head calling, Gloria?
Gloria, don't you think you're fallin'?
If everybody wants you, why isn't anybody callin'?
You don't have to answer
Leave them hangin' on the line, oh-oh-oh, calling Gloria
Gloria (Gloria), I think they got your number (Gloria)
I think they got the alias (Gloria) that you've been living under (Gloria)
But you really don't remember, was it something that they said?
Are the voices in your head calling, Gloria?

bingo123
04-07-2011, 10:31 AM
I really feel sorry for Lebron. I mean its his mom, that raised him by herself. He cant do anything about this, except ask her to stop with this kind of things, he will always support her. I really cant understand people, who could have a great life, without this kind of problems.

But maybe its just me.

Phong
04-07-2011, 10:40 AM
She probably attacked the room delivery service guy because he couldn't deliver her daily crack fix with her breakfast. :no:

Real Men Wear Green
04-07-2011, 10:44 AM
I really feel sorry for Lebron. I mean its his mom, that raised him by herself. He cant do anything about this, except ask her to stop with this kind of things, he will always support her. I really cant understand people, who could have a great life, without this kind of problems.

But maybe its just me.
Unfortunately for her son, Gloria James pretty much defines the term "ghetto" in it's colloquial sense. A classy lady of her age would never get into a fight like this but a product of a hood upbringing who no one ever bothered to refine will act like a fool in public and there's little anyone can do about it. She undoubtedly has psychological issues of her own.

kaiiu
04-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Fvckin crackheads

Eat Like A Bosh
04-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Good point. Despite His Family being kinda ****ed up, he's hasn't been influenced to become a totally crazy person.

Basketball Fan
04-07-2011, 10:53 AM
i'm sur ehis mother means more to him than the "mental edge" eh needs

He shouldn't be in a position to clean up after his mother and apparently his mother was the one who encouraged(well partly) "The Decision"

I agree she probably does but really after that Delonte mess last year I'd probably put her on house arrest somewhere until after the postseason.

Bigsmoke
04-07-2011, 11:38 AM
ok......

LA_Showtime
04-07-2011, 11:48 AM
shit like this just pisses me off. while lebron's being a professional basketball player and generally staying out of trouble, his good for nothing mother keeps getting caught up in the news for all the wrong reasons. she's trying to enjoy the high life when she didn't do anything to get there in the first place. she's mooching off her son. she needs to go to basketball games, stay out of the news, and do her job--which is be a good mom.

Dwade305
04-07-2011, 11:53 AM
Fvckin crackheads
:roll:

Irish
04-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Bish could learn lessons from Ray Allen's mom, woman is at nearly all the games in support, never in the news for the wrong reason.

AlphaWolf24
04-07-2011, 11:57 AM

Yes.....and he also had many good people help raise him outside his own (blood)Family. I have friends in Akron who know Lebron's Mother...I'm pretty sure a Older couple (more stable) helped raise him when his Mother was dealing with personel Issues.

Not to sound like a sidewalk psychiatrist but....If Lebron had both good and not so good examples growing up it could have helped understand people and be a reason why he has handled all the fame and fortune so well.

When it comes to playing basketball.....obviously he has all the physical talent in the universe....in order to win on a Level of Russell, MJ ,Bird , Kobe etc.....you have to be borderline insane.....Lebron might actually be a little to "normal":confusedshrug:

lilblingy
04-07-2011, 12:02 PM
shit like this just pisses me off. while lebron's being a professional basketball player and generally staying out of trouble, his good for nothing mother keeps getting caught up in the news for all the wrong reasons. she's trying to enjoy the high life when she didn't do anything to get there in the first place. she's mooching off her son. she needs to go to basketball games, stay out of the news, and do her job--which is be a good mom.

Im pretty sure you and the rest of the world wouldn't know lebron if he was aborted.

Basketball Fan
04-07-2011, 12:35 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/07/cops-lebron-james-mother-drunk-wasted-intoxicated-assaulted-arrested-car-valet/#comments-anchor

[quote]Cops: LeBron's Mom -- 'Apparently Intoxicated'
4/7/2011 8:07 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gloria James -- LeBron's mother -- was "apparently intoxicated" when she allegedly slapped a valet at a fancy Miami Beach hotel this morning ... this according to police.

The Miami Beach PD released a statement ... explaining, "Mr. Sorel Rockfeller, a hotel valet worker, claimed he was assaulted by Ms. James, who was angered because her car was taking too long to be delivered. Several witnesses supported Mr. Rockfeller

Basketball Fan
04-07-2011, 12:38 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/07/lebron-james-mom-gloria-james-miami-assault-arrest-valet-fountainbleu-intoxicated-nba/#comments-anchor

LeBron's Mom -- Alleged Slap Victim Lawyering Up
4/7/2011 8:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The valet attendant Gloria James allegedly assaulted early this morning is already meeting with a lawyer to discuss his legal options ... TMZ has learned.

As we previously reported -- LeBron James' mom was arrested for allegedly assaulting a valet at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami around 4:45 AM after a verbal altercation over the keys.

We're told the valet went straight to the hospital last night after the alleged incident occurred -- but it's unclear if he suffered any injuries.

Story developing...

Basketball Fan
04-07-2011, 12:39 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/07/lebron-james-mother-cops-police-report-i-dont-trust-your-kind/#comments-anchor

LeBron's Mom to Cop -- 'I Don't Trust Your Kind'
4/7/2011 8:38 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

LeBron James' mother slapped a Miami Beach valet so hard in the face, she lost her balance and fell to the ground -- then told a police officer, "I don't trust your kind" ... this according to the police report.

The arresting officer says he tried to question 43-year-old Gloria James about the alleged incident at the scene early this morning ... but he got "no response just a stare." After a while, she eventually admitted to having a "minor verbal altercation" with the valet.

The cop says the valet explained that he retrieved James' car and put it on the valet ramp in front of the hotel while Gloria and a female driver stood around talking to people for 30 minutes. Finally, the valet says he turned the car off.

The valet says Gloria then approached him and stated, "Where are my f**king keys and continued yelling profanities at the victim."

The report explains, "Then for no apparent reason the arrestee struck the victim with an open had [sic] across the right side of his face and in the process causing herself to lose her balance and falling to the ground."

After Gloria was transported to a nearby police station, the report continues, a shift commander -- Lt. Acosta -- tried to speak with James who responded, "I'm trying to trust you but I don't trust your kind ... I don't trust that officer who arrested me."

Gloria then told police she "was not going to cooperate because she did nothing wrong."

TMacsOneGoodEye
04-07-2011, 12:40 PM
What an embarrassment she is. PATHETIC.

How LeBron grew up to be a non-trouble making adult with that mother and no father is beyond me, but somehow he did it. Props to him.

XxSMSxX
04-07-2011, 12:47 PM
We're told the valet went straight to the hospital

This ninja went to the hospital for being slapped? :oldlol:

pauk
04-07-2011, 12:53 PM
hmm.... ok...?
is gloria james a basketball player or something? who the **** cares about lebrons mother anyways? jeez
but i get it i think.... u want to swipe some extra shots at the player that is better than your favorite player....

ballup
04-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Getting slapped by a middle aged women warrants for a charge of battery? :wtf:

Some guys are getting soft these days. Can't even take a slap to the face.

Harion
04-07-2011, 01:12 PM
it's called milking the slap for all the money its worth

DropStep
04-07-2011, 01:20 PM
it's called milking the slap for all the money its worth
Cha Ching. He wont need to be a valet anymore.

crisoner
04-07-2011, 01:35 PM

Great post....

I agree but it does kind of help that he has this huge talent and success.
Jame probably had a whole lot of good people (because of his basketball skills) guiding him through out his youth.

OriginalNameGuy
04-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Man this ain't TMZ

tomtucker
04-07-2011, 01:43 PM
guess alot of money don

iamgine
04-07-2011, 01:48 PM
One of the parents' most basic job is to embarrass their kids, no matter what age.

SavageMode
04-07-2011, 02:10 PM
This.:bowdown:

FathosRgoodatBJ
04-07-2011, 03:14 PM
:banana: :roll: :roll: :roll:

FathosRgoodatBJ
04-07-2011, 03:16 PM
hmm.... ok...?
is gloria james a basketball player or something? who the **** cares about lebrons mother anyways? jeez
but i get it i think.... u want to swipe some extra shots at the player that is better than your favorite player....
:applause:

nightprowler10
04-07-2011, 03:17 PM
This. Good post.

oh the horror
04-07-2011, 03:47 PM
hmm.... ok...?

Uh huh. Whatever you say dude.

I have ZERO doubts in my mind, that if this were Kobe's mother, or something Kobe related, you'd be in the middle of the thread spouting off. So get off the high and mighty trip you're on there, because its nonsense.

thejumpa
04-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Exactly why I slowed up coming to this site. People are always interested in non basketball situations. His mother was arrested for getting wild while drunk. Who cares...besides people who wanna hate for no reason.

NewYorkNoPicks
04-07-2011, 04:01 PM
I always sensed that LeBron had a lot of pain within. He seems like a scared kid sometimes. He just puts on his stoic act in front of the cameras to shield himself.

KB2clutch
04-07-2011, 04:07 PM
bet you this would never happen with kobes mom

Grim
04-07-2011, 04:21 PM
meh, shit aint much of an issue.

drizzy0503
04-07-2011, 04:23 PM
:facepalm

macpierce
04-07-2011, 04:27 PM
kobe's mom is a hippie, so you know she is all about peace and not violence :roll:

Doranku
04-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Can't wait until people start blaming LeBron's poor Playoff performances on this like they did with the whole Delonte ordeal. :roll:

LilBTheBasedGod
04-07-2011, 04:30 PM
asfkjd;akjsd

KOLBCTEW
04-07-2011, 04:34 PM

Rockets(T-mac)
04-07-2011, 04:36 PM
You know, in a number of ways James is an amazing individual. Not that his personality is perfect, but when you combine a deadbeat absentee dad with a mother who was constantly arrested, you'd expect the child to be somewhat crazy. But James is largely a composed individual. He may be repressing a metric ton of anger, and may be a jerk in private, but he's made no major off-court mistakes. I'm talking arrests here, not PR blunders like "the Decision."Good point, he has held up well for what he's been through. He can be arrogant, but hey people with normal lives are much worse then him.

Phong
04-07-2011, 05:10 PM
The Miami police getting paid to say she was just drunk and not under the influence of crack. :no:

ATL_Bball_King
04-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Damn so ISH is not just about the players...But there mothers too...:eek: :eek: :eek:

smh...

Vancouver-Grizz
04-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Well...atleast it brings in a conversation... Good one or bad one...aleast it is better then all those stupid what IFs and GOAT threads.

If ESPN can write about it...we can talk about...

beermonsteroo
04-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Jordan's mom :cheers: :rockon: :rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXLHcU2c2dM

G.O.A.T.
04-07-2011, 05:50 PM
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/04/breaking-news-lebron-james-mother-gloria-arrested-misdemeanor-assault-charge

I'm glad i started this thread

Replay32
04-07-2011, 07:14 PM
All these butthurt Miami fans crying about this news, trying to keep it under wraps.

"As a fan of basketball, I don't care about what happens off the court."

LOOOL. These same b*tches obsessed with Kobe's rape trial, but when it's their boy LeBron or Wade then they wanna pretend like they don't give a sh*t about what happens off the court.

Hypocritical p*ssies.

You still angry. :lol Haven't received that hug yet? Lebron's Mom slapped the valet guy. Not lebron. :facepalm

Kobe's dad didn't get accused of rape in Colorado. Kobe did. You got issues dude. :roll:

drizzy0503
04-07-2011, 07:28 PM
LeBron's Mom has a documented history of issues. This is kind of sad, but not unexpected and certainly doesn't warrant any type of hate, worry from Miami fans. What happens on the court is one thing, off the court is another.

Speaking of on and off-court actions; Bron's a thief!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UswXVjeWmdU

vegasdude
04-07-2011, 07:29 PM

I'm not a Lebron fan! Good post "Real Men Wear Green"... and btw Celtics s@cks :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
04-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Who knows much time did it take for the valet parking guy to bring her car, maybe she was right to friken slap him(jk)

Basketball Fan
04-07-2011, 07:52 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/07/gloria-james-lebron-james-victim-slap-humilated-rockfella-sorel/#comments-anchor

Valet -- LeBron's Mom HUMILIATED Me!
4/7/2011 3:35 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

LeBron James' mother screamed the words, "Don't you know who I am?!" -- before slapping a parking valet this morning in Miami ... so says the "humiliated" valet himself.

Rockfeller Sorel surfaced in Miami earlier today -- where he told reporters he feels completely humiliated -- and vows to take legal action against the NBA star's mother, Gloria James ... saying, "I need justice."

Basketball Fan
04-07-2011, 07:58 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/07/lebron-james-gloria-james-arrest-miami-heat-speaking-out-sensitive-subject/3/#comments-anchor

[QUOTE]LeBron on Mom's Arrest -- It's A 'Sensitive Subject'
4/7/2011 1:28 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

LeBron James broke his silence after the Miami Heat's practice today -- calling his mother's arrest early this morning "a sensitive subject" ... and insisting it's "being taken care of."

LeBron told reporters,

DuMa
04-07-2011, 08:01 PM
this shit aint tmz. who the **** cares

Replay32
04-07-2011, 08:02 PM
No wonder you can't relate to Kobe. Kobe knows who his dad is.

BTW, why do you keep asking me for hugs? You're creeping me out, f@g.

I'm not asking you for a hug dawg. :facepalm Trust me, I don't want to hug you. If you have some family or friends maybe they can help you out. You're just so angry. It's sad really. :roll:

Borat
04-07-2011, 08:09 PM
All these butthurt Miami fans crying about this news, trying to keep it under wraps.

"As a fan of basketball, I don't care about what happens off the court."

LOOOL. These same b*tches obsessed with Kobe's rape trial, but when it's their boy LeBron or Wade then they wanna pretend like they don't give a sh*t about what happens off the court.

Hypocritical p*ssies.

Posters are obsessed with off court issues - of the PLAYERS THEMSELVES.

:facepalm

G-Funk
04-07-2011, 08:19 PM
what a dumb *****

RedBlackAttack
04-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Getting slapped by a middle aged women warrants for a charge of battery? :wtf:

Some guys are getting soft these days. Can't even take a slap to the face.
A valet should not have to put up with that. Put yourself in his shoes. Here is a guy with a menial job that probably lives on tips and here comes a drunken middle-aged woman hitting you in the face because she doesn't think you are moving fast enough.

I'm not sure why this is NBA news, because it really has nothing to do with LeBron James (at least directly), but his mother does seem like a degenerate. I don't have any respect for those who treat people in the service industry (waiters, waitresses, valets, etc.) like sh!t. I think it says something about a person's character when they abuse (either verbally or physically) those kinds of workers.

Borat
04-07-2011, 08:29 PM
STFU, k1ke.

I guess the fact that LeBron's mom was f*cking some dude didn't have any impact on the PLAYER HIMSELF and his performance ON COURT? Off-court issues with LeBron's mom had nothing to do with LeBron's monumental choke against the Celtics, right?

At least think a little before you spout off your ignorance, ovenbaby.

Jesus loves you.

RedBlackAttack
04-07-2011, 08:31 PM
STFU, k1ke.

I guess the fact that LeBron's mom was f*cking some dude didn't have any impact on the PLAYER HIMSELF and his performance ON COURT? Off-court issues with LeBron's mom had nothing to do with LeBron's monumental choke against the Celtics, right?

Expect to be banned shortly.

Tha Catalyst
04-07-2011, 08:41 PM
I actually have never thought about it this way, it is quite impressive the way he handles himself and keeps a clean public image. He probably had to grow up fast with the upbringing and would be very mature if he didn't have everybody kissing his ass since age 16.

FathosRgoodatBJ
04-07-2011, 08:54 PM

FathosRgoodatBJ
04-07-2011, 08:55 PM
:lol

rs98762001
04-07-2011, 10:09 PM
STFU, k1ke.

Ladies and gentlemen, the scum of the earth.

ballerz
04-07-2011, 10:35 PM
delonte going to be mad

magnax1
04-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Having two GOATs is confusing...

dazzer87
04-07-2011, 11:23 PM
You still angry. :lol Haven't received that hug yet? Lebron's Mom slapped the valet guy. Not lebron. :facepalm

Kobe's dad didn't get accused of rape in Colorado. Kobe did. You got issues dude. :roll:

what you do you expect from a Kome Homo.......:roll: :roll: :roll:

SavageMode
04-08-2011, 12:41 AM

:roll: :roll:

Lebron23
04-08-2011, 01:34 AM
So many crybabies in this thread. Waaaaaaaa

You are a jerk. You are mentally retarded. Come on Bro think before your post. I don't even brought up Kobe's rape case everytime they lose a game.

Ladies and gentlemen, the scum of the earth.

He's the scum of the universe.

Lebron23
04-08-2011, 01:41 AM
Expect to be banned shortly.

I already reported all of his posts. I expect Jeff to ban his IP Address.

bluechox2
04-08-2011, 01:41 AM
that was delontes car she was waiting for, pple need to get it right, the valet guy shud get suspended. f***ing think twice when mr and mrs west comes rolling into town.

Lebron23
04-08-2011, 01:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i43vLFj3qAo

RidonKs
04-08-2011, 06:09 AM
re: friend's facebook comment

"Apparently the valet had trouble getting the car to Gloria James because the car belonged to Lebron and had no clutch"

dunksby
04-08-2011, 06:49 AM
Anybody else now feels why Bron's Dad shipped out?

winwin
04-08-2011, 07:40 AM
re: friend's facebook comment

"Apparently the valet had trouble getting the car to Gloria James because the car belonged to Lebron and had no clutch"

Shepseskaf
04-08-2011, 07:46 AM
Sad story. Gloria obviously needs help. LB is going to have to hire some "handlers" to stay with her night and day. Strange that a woman could be so miserable after every possible parental dream about raising a successful child has been fulfilled.

I think that her episodes will ultimately have the improbable effect of making LB much more of a sympathetic figure, as people will start to look at how responsibly he's behaved despite an early life of turmoil and parental irresponsibility.

dunksby
04-08-2011, 10:10 AM
Sad story. Gloria obviously needs help. LB is going to have to hire some "handlers" to stay with her night and day. Strange that a woman could be so miserable after every possible parental dream about raising a successful child has been fulfilled.

I think that her episodes will ultimately have the improbable effect of making LB much more of a sympathetic figure, as people will start to look at how responsibly he's behaved despite an early life of turmoil and parental irresponsibility.
Lebron should not be blamed for what he did last summer. He did the right thing.

We all know he is a quitter...

Solid Snake
04-08-2011, 10:18 AM
I have a whole new respect for Lebron after this

indiefan24
04-09-2011, 11:34 AM
He should have some of his entourage dedicated to controlling his mother :oldlol:

mashbelly
04-09-2011, 04:37 PM

lol

Bandito
04-09-2011, 04:42 PM
I am pretty surprised too. Like he hasn't had anything related to drugs or stuff and no problems on the court. If he doesn't cheat on his wife which he probably does, that means he is more responsible than I thought.

Plus PR blunders don't even count, that is just being an idiot. Nothing wrong with that...

1Time4YourMind
04-09-2011, 05:45 PM

See, the diff. between Lebron and Jordan is that Lebron doesn't have a mom to help him work on his mid-range game :roll:

Basketball Fan
04-10-2011, 03:19 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/10/lebron-james-gloria-james-mom-battery-hotel-valet-fountainbleau-miami-911-call/

LeBron's Mom -- Hear the 911 Call
4/10/2011 6:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The 911 call made on the night LeBron James' mom allegedly slapped a valet was very calm and very relaxed ... but did identify the people involved as "two males." Whoops!

As we previously reported, Gloria James was busted early Thursday morning after an alleged altercation with a valet attendant at the Fountainbleau Hotel in Miaimi.

The man who called 911 described the incident by saying, "It's a battery. A valet parking runner was struck by a patron. It was a case of battery."

James was released that day and given a notice to appear in court.