PDA

View Full Version : At this point, who can beat Miami 4 times?

Nash
04-19-2011, 04:20 PM
I just can't see it. Sure, many teams beat them in the beginning when they were trying to figure things out an gel but right now, I can't see any other team that can beat the Miami 4 times in a series. They are one of the best teams in both defense and offense, they don't sleep on anything. Right now, they are that super team everybody was imagining them to be and the scariest thing of all is that D.Wade hasn't even played more than 50% of his capacity, its crazy!

Jasi
04-19-2011, 04:26 PM
I just can't see it. Sure, many teams beat them in the beginning when they were trying to figure things out an gel but right now, I can't see any other team that can beat the Miami 4 times in a series. They are one of the best teams in both defense and offense, they don't sleep on anything. Right now, they are that super team everybody was imagining them to be and the scariest thing of all is that D.Wade hasn't even played more than 50% of his capacity, its crazy!

It will be a hard work but someone has to do it! :D

Jokes apart, I don't think they have solved all their problems yet.
Basically, their bball is not yet team bball.
Lakers, Celtics, Bulls and OKC have a shot, imo.

kaiiu
Lebron can.

AMISTILLILL
Their bench.

madmax
04-19-2011, 04:28 PM
Lebron can.

elaborate please

Bigsmoke
The Bulls

elementally morale
Hopefully, you won't have to wait until next year to find out.

Rysio
why the need to beat them 4 times when bronzy quits after 2?

tpols
OKC and the Lakers if they return to prime shape.

kaiiu
elaborate please

this

XSNiper
I'm a Miami fan, and I think it's possible. I can see a team like OKC giving them trouble if Durant and Westbrook have good games.'

Let the trolling continue.

strike first
04-19-2011, 04:29 PM
nobody :cheers:

Jimmy2k8
04-19-2011, 04:29 PM
The Bulls

*Waits for Heat007 to appear out of nowhere*

On a more serious note, I think much of the elite teams can beat the Miami Heat.

strike first
04-19-2011, 04:30 PM
OKC .

:roll: :roll: :roll:

comerb

They aren't mentally tough though, thats there biggest problem. The Celtics can still beat them. And the way the Bulls are playing in crunch time is pretty scary.

Miami is, in my opinion, hands down the most dangerous and talented team in the league. But they choke away big leads and are inconsistent in the crunch. They are very beatable as long as that is the case

madmax

by "quits" you mean what exactly? Averaging 30, 9, 8 or a little less impressive numbers?

christian1923
04-19-2011, 04:31 PM
The bulls, celtics, lakers, thunder.. the heat have been doing this all year, they smash the lesser teams but then when they match up against a GOOD team they look different out there.

Jasi
04-19-2011, 04:31 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

What is OKC's weakness as a contender, in your opinion?

"Durant is an overrated chucker" will not be enough

Bigsmoke
04-19-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm a Miami fan, and I think it's possible. I can see a team like OKC giving them trouble if Durant and Westbrook have good games.'

Let the trolling continue.

Westbrook is no derrick Rose u know.

I think Westbrook struggled in those 2 regular season matchups.

edit: yep and i was right. 31% shooting in those 2 games from Westbrook.

christian1923
04-19-2011, 04:32 PM
by "quits" you mean what exactly? Averaging 30, 9, 8 or a little less impressive numbers?

no he means when he stopped trying, or getting back on defense or offense, or when he stopped shooting and let mo williams take over the game for cleveland

Bigsmoke
04-19-2011, 04:35 PM
The bulls, celtics, lakers, thunder.. the heat have been doing this all year, they smash the lesser teams but then when they match up against a GOOD team they look different out there.

they didnt lose to the Lakers though. :oldlol:

christian1923
04-19-2011, 04:37 PM
they didnt lose to the Lakers though. :oldlol:

ya lol but its the lakers, we all know there gonna be there at the end probably beating anyone in the east

Bigsmoke
04-19-2011, 04:43 PM
ya lol but its the lakers, we all know there gonna be there at the end probably beating anyone in the east

The Heat 2-0 on the Lakers with the better regular season record and is actually their first round matchup.

... sounds like a better team to me

Nash
04-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Boston?
Personally, I don't think they can. Miami showed just almost a week ago how much better they were. Bostons had all kinds of problems with Miami's speed, athleticism. They are too old to keep up with them.

Chicago?
Miami almost beat Chicago when they were still tring to figure each other out. Chicago is a great defensive but not the best offensive one. Also Bulls can't expect Bosh to have a 1-18 night every time.

Lakers?
Miami beat them two times and don't seem to have problems with them. Also they are in bad shape right now. But sure, if any team can beat Miami its LA.

The rest, Thunder, Spurs etc are simply not good enough in my mind.

niko
04-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Boston, Chicago, NY, Orlando, LA, Den and SA could all beat them. Dal, OKCnare possible. WTF have we seen so far to make you think Miami is unbeatable? Beating up on a crappy philly team at home?

kaiiu
04-19-2011, 04:47 PM
Boston, Chicago, NY, Orlando, LA, Den and SA could all beat them. Dal, Den are possible. WTF have we seen so far to make you think Miami is unbeatable? Beating up on a crappy philly team at home?
+ 1.

Nash
04-19-2011, 04:48 PM
Boston, Chicago, NY, Orlando, LA, Den and SA could all beat them. Dal, Den are possible. WTF have we seen so far to make you think Miami is unbeatable? Beating up on a crappy philly team at home?
The way they play basketball right now. If you've watched them the whole season like a have you'll see what a big difference todays Miami is. Also, the three amigos are gelling really well right now. Also, the impressive display they put up against Boston just almost a week ago. They kicked their asses in a major way.

Kellogs4toniee
04-19-2011, 04:49 PM

The same could have been said for Cleveland two years ago when it went 4-0 in its first two rounds, then 4-1 in the first round last season. You never really know until your there, but I still strongly believe the Bulls have a great chance, and that's just in the Eastern conference. If your talking about the entire league, then Lakers, Thunder, Dallas, they all could win 4 times in a 7 game series.

AMISTILLILL
04-19-2011, 04:51 PM
The way they play basketball right now. If you've watched them the whole season like a have you'll see what a big difference todays Miami is. Also, the three amigos are gelling really well right now. Also, the impressive display they put up against Boston just almost a week ago. They kicked their asses in a major way.

And Boston kicked their ass three times prior. Both teams are comprised of players who take everything to a next level in the playoffs, so how exactly is using one regular season win as leverage adding validity to your argument?

People using the "Boston is too old" argument basically forfeit their credibility every season.

kaiiu
The Cavs in 09 blew the Celtics out by 30 points a week b4 the playoffs.:rolleyes:

The Cavs looked even more unstoppable in the first round of the playoffs.:rolleyes:

wats nxt Stanley?

Nash
The same could have been said for Cleveland two years ago when it went 4-0 in its first two rounds, then 4-1 in the first round last season. You never really know until your there, but I still strongly believe the Bulls have a great chance, and that's just in the Eastern conference. If your talking about the entire league, then Lakers, Thunder, Dallas, they all could win in 4 games.
Cleveland never had Wade and Bosh though. Cleveland had Lebron and some other guys who managed to be part of the worst losing streak in NBA history.

Bigsmoke
04-19-2011, 04:52 PM
Boston, Chicago, NY, Orlando, LA, Den and SA could all beat them. Dal, OKCnare possible. WTF have we seen so far to make you think Miami is unbeatable? Beating up on a crappy philly team at home?

didnt everybody said it was going to be a very competitive series before the Playoffs started ?

Nash
04-19-2011, 04:53 PM
And Boston kicked their ass three times prior. Both teams are comprised of players who take everything to a next level in the playoffs, so how exactly is using one regular season win as leverage adding validity to your argument?

People using the "Boston is too old" argument basically forfeit their credibility every season.
Boston kicked their asses when they were still figuring things out. Todays Miami is different from the early edition Boston beat.

Also, Boston is not old, but it was way too obvious how Miami made them look old out on the floor a week ago.

kaiiu
04-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Cleveland never had Wade and Bosh though. Cleveland had Lebron and some other guys who managed to be part of the worst losing streak in NBA history.
What the hell has Bosh ever done in this league:oldlol:
his career numbers are barely better than Jamison and Jamison played with far greater talent in his career than Bosh. U fail brah.

Nash
04-19-2011, 04:55 PM
his career numbers are barely better than Jamison and Jamison played with far greater talent in his career than Bosh. U fail brah.
He's an all star and one of the best power forwards in this league. If you want to continue comparing Bosh to Jamison then I see no point in keeping this discussion with you.

kaiiu
04-19-2011, 04:57 PM
He's an all star and one of the best power forwards in this league. If you want to continue comparing Bosh to Jamison then I see no point in keeping this discussion with you.
Jamison is a all star and a top 10 PF in this league b4 this year:rolleyes:

Brickz187
04-19-2011, 04:58 PM

Bosh led a team full of Europeans to the playoffs 3 years, that is more impressive than anything Jamison or anybody else on that Cleveland team bar Shaq has ever done.

madmax
04-19-2011, 05:00 PM
Jamison is a all star and a top 10 PF in this league b4 this year:rolleyes:

Jamison is an old washed up chucker PF, who hasn't got a clue what word "defense" means...if you are trully comparing him to Bosh, then you must be on good crack brah

Celtics 1825
Lakers, Bulls, Celtics

kaiiu
Bosh led a team full of Europeans to the playoffs 3 years, that is more impressive than anything Jamison or anybody else on that Cleveland team bar Shaq has ever done.
Bosh has been to the playoffs twice in the weak east. How impressive:applause:

Nash
04-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Bosh has been to the playoffs twice in the weak east. How impressive:applause:
So you're claiming that its his fault that they didn't make the playoffs? He's not miracle worker like Lebron who can lead a team full of scrubs to greatness(Oh yes Mr Lebron hater, I am aware of the fact that the last sentences is killing you right now)

kaiiu
04-19-2011, 05:04 PM
So you're claiming that its his fault that they didn't make the playoffs? He's not miracle worker like Lebron who can lead a team full of scrubs to greatness(Oh yes Mr Lebron hater, I am aware of the fact that the last sentences is killing you right now)
He led the Cavs to 2 str8 upsets. Lol what a beast:applause: :bowdown: :oldlol:

Cowboy Thunder
04-19-2011, 05:05 PM
Didn't the Spurs beat them by 50 a few weeks ago? :lol

Mr. Incredible
04-19-2011, 05:07 PM
So you're claiming that its his fault that they didn't make the playoffs? He's not miracle worker like Lebron who can lead a team full of scrubs to greatness(Oh yes Mr Lebron hater, I am aware of the fact that the last sentences is killing you right now)Why are you feeding the troll. The kid needs attention bruh.

For_Three
04-19-2011, 05:18 PM
I believe that the Celtics, and Lakers have good chances.

I am not sure about the Bulls. I want to say they do, but I am afraid that if Rose goes cold, they won't be able to keep up offensively.

returnofthemack
04-19-2011, 05:43 PM

people said the same thing about the celtics last year and they destroyed the cavs in the playoffs. the last couple of years ive hated what the celts did to my cavs but if they can take out the heat this year i will be forever gratefull.

OKCThunderUP
04-19-2011, 05:44 PM

Hey who was that team that absolutely dismantled Miami IN Miami a couple weeks after the AS Break? Oh right, OKC...

jasonresno
04-19-2011, 05:45 PM
This is what Miami does. They beat up on teams much worse than themselves but when push comes to shove with a legit team they'll fold. It may take 7 games, but they'll fall apart.

Bulls, Celtics > Heat.

KOLBCTEW
04-19-2011, 05:45 PM
They got revenge and beat them by '50' ten games after that..

VishaltotheG
04-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Chicugo Balls

returnofthemack
04-19-2011, 05:48 PM

the other guys being andy, Z, shaq, and D west? oh wait all those guys were on the team last year and didnt play this year for the cavs! its almost like we are talking about two different teams between 2009-2010 and 2010-2011.

returnofthemack
04-19-2011, 05:49 PM
so far the heat have proven that they are better then the 76ers in the playoffs. congrats might as well not play the rest of the playoffs and give them the title

gotvtec
04-19-2011, 05:51 PM
They aren't mentally tough though, thats there biggest problem. The Celtics can still beat them. And the way the Bulls are playing in crunch time is pretty scary.

Miami is, in my opinion, hands down the most dangerous and talented team in the league. But they choke away big leads and are inconsistent in the crunch. They are very beatable as long as that is the case

The Bullls? Their already having a hard time beating the Pacers.lol.

EDART King
04-19-2011, 05:52 PM
Hey who was that team that absolutely dismantled Miami IN Miami a couple weeks after the AS Break? Oh right, OKC...
I get that you are a Thunder homer, and agree they have enough to give anyone trouble in a series, but "absolutely dismantled" is definitely the wrong choice of words.

They won by 11 and the game was basically tied at half time 46-45,and it was 67-62 at the start of the 4th quarter. Both teams also shot under 40%. Nobody dismantled anyone that game. Bad example.

Dolphin
04-19-2011, 05:54 PM
My thoughts haven't changed from the beginning of the season. I just can't convince myself the Bulls would be the favorites in a series vs Miami. If I had to give a % of the Heat's chances vs the teams I think have a legit shot against them, this is how I'd put it:

San Antonia- 65%
Chicago- 60%
Boston- 50%
LA- 40%

I think it's pretty much a wash vs all of them.

OKCThunderUP
04-19-2011, 06:14 PM
I get that you are a Thunder homer, and agree they have enough to give anyone trouble in a series, but "absolutely dismantled" is definitely the wrong choice of words.

They won by 11 and the game was basically tied at half time 46-45,and it was 67-62 at the start of the 4th quarter. Both teams also shot under 40%. Nobody dismantled anyone that game. Bad example.

They were up double digits most of the game and out-rebounded Miami 68-49. 46-45 at the half and 67-62 to start the fourth were the only times Miami came close to even tying it.

Eat Like A Bosh
04-19-2011, 06:40 PM
We were saying similar things with Cleveland the past 2 years. And they got exploited. I'm still not completely sold on this Heat team yet.
And so many people are still sleeping on Boston. They might just come back and bite cha.:pimp:
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5176/espndummies.jpg

24r2
04-19-2011, 08:21 PM

your a lebron fan? you dont know the meaning of quitting?? LooooooL

Marv_Albert
04-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Don't Jinx.

Alonzo Magic
04-19-2011, 08:30 PM
I got us losing in the finals to the Lakers. If the Bulls knock the Heat out I'll post a youtube vid of me barbecuing my *****. I do however still fear the Celtics.

Kurosawa0
04-19-2011, 08:30 PM
I still have the Celts beating them in 7 in the next round. They've got a weak frontline, questionable defense at the point and a really bad bench.

YouCallILose
04-19-2011, 08:40 PM
OKC is a complete mismatch for Miami. Great perimeter defenders, great pg, sf to match LeBron and a great defensive fc

Nash
04-19-2011, 08:46 PM
We were saying similar things with Cleveland the past 2 years. And they got exploited. I'm still not completely sold on this Heat team yet.
And so many people are still sleeping on Boston. They might just come back and bite cha.:pimp:
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5176/espndummies.jpg
Stop referring to that. Cleveland was never a super team with the an all star PF and the best and second best player in the league. Its a bad comparison.

niko
04-19-2011, 08:46 PM
That doesn't mean Boston CAN'T beat them. WHich banned idiot exactly are u? Purpleshmuck? Assbelly?

BarberSchool
04-19-2011, 08:47 PM
In no certain order:

Bulls
Lakers
Thunder
Mavs
Celtics
Spurs

No other teams can realistically beat Miami in a seven game series.

EnoughSaid
04-19-2011, 08:50 PM
Wade and LeBron have a lot of experience going down the stretch. As long as the Heat play defense and hopefully don't end up in a close game situation. The Bulls have the best chance IMO.

Blue_Dog45
04-19-2011, 08:51 PM
The Heat 2-0 on the Lakers with the better regular season record and is actually their first round matchup.

... sounds like a better team to me

You should know by now that you can't really judge who's better than who based on the regular season most of the time. According to the regular season last year the Hawks were a much better team than the Celtics, with the better record (53-29 to 50-32) and a 4-0 sweep of the season series. I could give you more examples but you get the point. :rolleyes:

Anyway to the OP, I think a series between the Heat and any other of the contending teams are toss-ups, but I think they are capable of losing a 7 series. I'm eager to see how far they can go and what team will be the first one(s) to give them a hard time.

PowerGlove
:roll:

Alonzo Magic
The Bulls have no chance, none.

Kurosawa0
04-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Listen, Miami can beat any team. They can. Wade & LeBron are going to be the two best players on the floor every night except maybe against the Lakers and maybe even then.

It's everyone else that's going to make or break them. Can Joel Anthony keep playing strong? Can Haslem and Mike Miller give them anything? Will Mike Bibby, James Jones and Mario Chalmers hit the open shots? Will Bosh stay aggressive against good defense?

They have a lot of questions that'll have to be answered first.

Miami can win a title because they do have two really great players, but they're not unbeatable. Not remotely.

PowerGlove
04-19-2011, 09:00 PM
Miami has three great players.

Nash
04-19-2011, 09:03 PM
That doesn't mean Boston CAN'T beat them. WHich banned idiot exactly are u? Purpleshmuck? Assbelly?
Why do you assume that I was banned? Also, I never said Boston can't beat them, just that they can't beat them 4 times in a series.

ChandlerParsons
04-19-2011, 09:12 PM
The Bulls have no chance, none.
Yes, they do, 3-0 this season and Derrick Rose.
Do not say they have no chance, cause they do.
While I still think Miami will win if Lebron/Wade heat up, Bulls are excelllent

bdreason
04-19-2011, 09:16 PM
Honestly?

Celtics
Bulls
Lakers

Eat Like A Bosh
04-19-2011, 09:21 PM
Stop referring to that. Cleveland was never a super team with the an all star PF and the best and second best player in the league. Its a bad comparison.
Stop saying that. You do realize that the previous Cleveland team was actually much more deeper than the current Miami Heat team? This Heat team has absolutely no bench. Rather have one Superstar with a very deep team, than 2 superstars with barely any depth.

LakersFan626
04-20-2011, 12:18 AM

Cleveland beat Boston in a couple blowouts in Boston last year...

Who can beat the Heat? Boston, Chicago, OKC, San Antonio, Dallas, Lakers, Orlando are all possibilities but Miami can also beat any of those teams too. I see them losing to the Celtics in the next round and if they get through the Celtics I see them losing to the Bulls (who should beat whoever wins the Orlando/Atlanta series) in the WCF. Both are physical defenses, have PGs who can drive to the rim and score, and have better role players off the bench. I can't see the Heat beating BOTH of them, in consecutive series, to get to the finals.

Lebron23
04-20-2011, 12:44 AM

They couldn't even beat the Hornets in Game 1. It's nice to see the Celtics kicking the Knicks ass in the playoffs.

2-0

Solid Snake
04-20-2011, 12:44 AM
As much as I hate Garnett's ***** ass, I think he and his grizzled, wily, veteran group will take a final stand and be the ones to bring down the sexy Miami team.

H.A.M.
04-20-2011, 12:57 AM
from the East Bulls, Knicks, Celtics

PP34Deuce
04-20-2011, 12:57 AM
i still think BOS can beat MIA in 6. Garnett has always been able to limit PP like Bron limits PP. I think if you put Mike Bibby to run with Ray, Ray goes off for 18-20 points easy, if you put chalmers out there...You have less shooters to worry about.

PP will have a 14-15ppg 7 and 5 statline,and KG will be prob 15 and 9, but the X factors are Green/West and Ray Allen having a great series....

A team like BOS limit its turnovers, have 2 guys back on transition D and that alone increases the chance of beating this MIA team. Im taking old man strength with desperation over young strength

Lebron23
04-20-2011, 01:00 AM
from the East Bulls, Knicks, Celtics

Please stop overrating the F*cking Knicks. Heat beat the Lakers and Spurs in the 2nd half of the season. What kind of respect does the Heat need? Do they need to f*cking sweep the Bulls and the Celtics in the playoffs?

Colby Brian
04-20-2011, 01:02 AM
Bulls, Celtics, Lakers

Kurosawa0
04-20-2011, 01:07 AM
i still think BOS can beat MIA in 6. Garnett has always been able to limit PP like Bron limits PP. I think if you put Mike Bibby to run with Ray, Ray goes off for 18-20 points easy, if you put chalmers out there...You have less shooters to worry about.

PP will have a 14-15ppg 7 and 5 statline,and KG will be prob 15 and 9, but the X factors are Green/West and Ray Allen having a great series....

A team like BOS limit its turnovers, have 2 guys back on transition D and that alone increases the chance of beating this MIA team. Im taking old man strength with desperation over young strength

I think Boston can win, but I really wonder how they protect the rim and rebound. I can't see how Shaq can really be effective at this point. He's been injured for months and you're basically asking him to jump right in and be the difference maker against a championship caliber team? Nah.

I'm really leery of Boston being able to beat Miami with Jermaine O'Neal as their center. He's not stopping LeBron, Wade or Bosh from attacking the rim.

It may come down to how well Miami is able to play Rondo. If Rondo gets into the paint that will cause Miami problems, but if he's shooting jumpers more than layups, I don't see where Boston hurts Miami more than Miami can hurt them.

H.A.M.
04-20-2011, 01:13 AM
Please stop overrating the F*cking Knicks. Heat beat the Lakers and Spurs in the 2nd half of the season. What kind of respect does the Heat need? Do they need to f*cking sweep the Bulls and the Celtics in the playoffs?

a question was asked and I answered. I didn't say they would beat them for sure. The question was who CAN do it. So stop being a little c0ck jockey. And didn't Carmelo's Knicks beat Miami this year you sensitive little prick. And what does beating the Lakers/Spurs have to do with anything.

Lebron23
04-20-2011, 01:17 AM
a question was asked and I answered. I didn't say they would beat them for sure. The question was who CAN do it. So stop being a little c0ck jockey. And didn't Carmelo's Knicks beat Miami this year you sensitive little prick. And what does beating the Lakers/Spurs have to do with anything.

I mistook you little bastard for a Kobe fan. You know those stupid son of a B1tches who are ruining every discussion in this forum.

crosso√er
04-20-2011, 01:31 AM
I mistook you little bastard for a Kobe fan. You know those stupid son of a B1tches who are ruining every discussion in this forum.

As opposed to what?
A bandwagon LeBron **** sucker such as yourself? I wouldn't mind you calling other people out if you weren't such a hypocrite yourself. You're the ultimate jock rider on this forum, last year, you were a huge Cleveland fan; now? You're a Miami fan. It's clear as day you're only a LeBron fan. You don't come to Cleveland game threads anymore and protect LeBron like he's got your exact DNA.

So why would you have so much problem with people who do the same thing you're doing? It's kind of pathetic of you to be honest. Just talk basketball and quit being such a damn hypocrite dude. And quit being so damn rude with your incoherent terribly lame insults; why do you get so damn sensitive when someone calls your boy our? You need to take a look in the mirror first, before criticizing others for doing the same thing you're doing.

King Lebron LBJ
04-20-2011, 01:32 AM
I think Boston can win, but I really wonder how they protect the rim and rebound. I can't see how Shaq can really be effective at this point. He's been injured for months and you're basically asking him to jump right in and be the difference maker against a championship caliber team? Nah.

I'm really leery of Boston being able to beat Miami with Jermaine O'Neal as their center. He's not stopping LeBron, Wade or Bosh from attacking the rim.

It may come down to how well Miami is able to play Rondo. If Rondo gets into the paint that will cause Miami problems, but if he's shooting jumpers more than layups, I don't see where Boston hurts Miami more than Miami can hurt them.

It's a situation where KG will need to outplay Bosh by quite a margin and I don't think he can or will. If Bosh keeps playing like he is then I only see one winner but there is no question Boston can win but without homecourt? I like Miami's chances.

Lebron23
04-20-2011, 01:34 AM
As opposed to what?
A bandwagon LeBron **** sucker such as yourself? I wouldn't mind you calling other people out if you weren't such a hypocrite yourself. You're the ultimate jock rider on this forum, last year, you were a huge Cleveland fan; now? You're a Miami fan. It's clear as day you're only a LeBron fan. You don't come to Cleveland game threads anymore and protect LeBron like he's got your exact DNA.

So why would you have so much problem with people who do the same thing you're doing? It's kind of pathetic of you to be honest. Just talk basketball and quit being such a damn hypocrite dude. And quit being so damn rude with your incoherent terribly lame insults; why do you get so damn sensitive when someone calls your boy our? You need to take a look in the mirror first, before criticizing others for doing the same thing you're doing.

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03/2011/2/18/15/u-mad-11518-1298062748-1.jpg

crosso√er
04-20-2011, 01:40 AM
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03/2011/2/18/15/u-mad-11518-1298062748-1.jpg

You just need a reality check.

Don't call people out for something you yourself are guilty of.
I've seen you literally threat people on this forum at times when they call your idol out...or go ballistic insulting their mothers, sisters and aunts for criticizing your favorite player. Have you even visited a Cleveland game thread this year? Probably not. So what gives you the right to be so angry at posters who do the same thing you're doing to a different player?

You're clearly visibly upset.

Eldrunko247
04-20-2011, 01:46 AM
Because the Sixers are so tough :rolleyes:

DixieNourmous
04-20-2011, 01:51 AM
Lakers/Bulls maybe Celtics

:lol at Heaties thinking up 2-0 on the 41 and 41 6ers makes them the sh1t :lol

hawksdogsbraves
04-20-2011, 02:30 AM
Sad to say I have to agree at this point. I just don't see anybody beating this team 4 out of 7 times.

24r2
04-20-2011, 02:43 AM
lol @ lebron dickriders laughing at the knicks, these fools gonna have a very, very rude awakening come second round

bluechox2
04-20-2011, 02:48 AM
dont forget your playing the sixers

Lebron23
04-20-2011, 02:48 AM
Sad to say I have to agree at this point. I just don't see anybody beating this team 4 out of 7 times.

I am also rooting for the Hawks to make the Conference Finals. I hope you guys beat the Magic and the Bulls.

HiphopRelated
04-20-2011, 08:58 AM
dont forget your playing the sixers
as opposed to the Pacers and Knicks?

niko
04-20-2011, 09:15 AM
Why do you assume that I was banned? Also, I never said Boston can't beat them, just that they can't beat them 4 times in a series.
Yes, they CAN. Saying they cannot is saying it's impossible. You are not saying that Miami would probably win, you are saying Boston CANNOT beat them. That there is no team that CAN beat them. This is stupid.

And you popped up trolling Miami hard just as the other Miami trolls disappeared. It's pretty common here. People get banned, come back with alt account.

ILLsmak
04-20-2011, 09:50 AM
With Shaq playing and doing anything worthwhile, the Cs would beat the Heat pretty badly in a series. The Bulls PROBABLY would beat the Heat. The rest of the teams in the east aren't even contenders.

I really don't think Miami gets to the Finals.

-Smak

Lebron23
04-20-2011, 10:00 AM
With Shaq playing and doing anything worthwhile, the Cs would beat the Heat pretty badly in a series. The Bulls PROBABLY would beat the Heat. The rest of the teams in the east aren't even contenders.

I really don't think Miami gets to the Finals.

-Smak

The Heat beat the Celtics in their last regular season matchup.The Celtics no longer have the size and height advantage over the Miami Heat that's why I can see them losing in 6 games.

http://www.eagletribune.com/sports/x461197727/Source-Cs-not-expecting-Shaq-in-playoffs

The Celtics don't expect Shaq to return in the playoffs.

pegasus
04-20-2011, 10:01 AM
I don't understand the hype Miami is getting just because they beat the 76ers twice. People say they have figured things out, but I won't believe it until I see them beat one of the top teams 4 times out of 7.

Almost every time they've lost this year, the strategy that their opponents used was similar: don't turn the ball over, rebound well, play physical with Bosh, and make Lebron and Wade jumpshooters. Even Cavs were able to do all that successfully.

I think either Boston or Chicago will knock them out, because they have the personnel to do all of the things above (Boston's rebounding could be the only question mark, though).

I think they SHOULD win it all, if Lebron and Wade are really the two best players in the league, but I don't think they are, and that is why they will lose -- not because they didn't have enough help, because they do.

ILLsmak
04-20-2011, 10:05 AM
The Heat beat the Celtics in their last regular season matchup.The Celtics no longer have the size and height advantage over the Miami Heat that's why I can see them losing in 6 games.

http://www.eagletribune.com/sports/x461197727/Source-Cs-not-expecting-Shaq-in-playoffs

The Celtics don't expect Shaq to return in the playoffs.

That was 1 game though... 1 out of 4. I dunno; but I think Shaq will be back even if he has to just foul people and doesn't get any touches on O.

-Smak

Lebron23
04-20-2011, 10:11 AM
That was 1 game though... 1 out of 4. I dunno; but I think Shaq will be back even if he has to just foul people and doesn't get any touches on O.

-Smak

They've really missed the defensive presence of Kendrick Perkins. The Thunder had a better record than the Celtics after the trade was made. That's why I can see the OKC Thunder advancing in the NBA Finals this year. Bulls/Heat vs. OKC Thunder is going to be a great matchup.

PP34Deuce
04-20-2011, 11:41 AM
It's a situation where KG will need to outplay Bosh by quite a margin and I don't think he can or will. If Bosh keeps playing like he is then I only see one winner but there is no question Boston can win but without homecourt? I like Miami's chances.

Celtics are actuallymore aggressive on the road.

TheCorporation
04-20-2011, 02:41 PM

?

They beat the Spurs by 30 after losing to them. Beat Lakers twice. Beat the Celtics in the biggest statement game of the season by 23...Lost a close battle to Chicago on a Bosh 1/17 shooting night and once when LBJ wasn't even playing

lol

:lol

D.J.
04-20-2011, 02:42 PM
Boston, Chicago, and a healthy Lakers squad.

TheCorporation
04-20-2011, 02:45 PM

-Smak

It was also the game when they were the most "complete" as in actually having the most amount of games played together as a newly put together team, and by not having a semi injured Wade (after his preseason lull) or havingCarlos Arroyo starting at PG lol

The 4th meeting also was the statement game for HCA...Most important of the 4 obviously.

TheCorporation
04-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Lakers/Bulls maybe Celtics

:lol at Heaties thinking up 2-0 on the 41 and 41 6ers makes them the sh1t :lol

Hmm...You must have missed them beating the Lakers 2-0 and 1-1 with the Spurs and beating the C's in the most pivotal regular season game this year by 23 :lol

Rnbizzle
04-20-2011, 02:48 PM
I would say the Bulls and the Lakers. That's it imo.

creepingdeath
04-20-2011, 02:52 PM
The team that swept them in the regular season. :dancin

TheCorporation
04-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Having said all that...

Honestly?

Celtics
Bulls
Lakers
Agreed

These are the only 3 teams that can beat them in a 7 game series.

kaiiu
04-20-2011, 02:53 PM
Celtics
Lakers
Bulls
Thunder

Kensta
04-20-2011, 03:08 PM
Celtics and Bulls.

I don't think the Lakers can beat them. They're just too athletic for the Lakers.

2010splash
04-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Lol Miami? :roll:

You mean the same team that finished 4 games out of 1st in the East despite their only major injury being to a scrub backup PF?

Lots of teams can beat Miami. If Boston doesn't beat them in the semis, Chicago will clown them in 5 games max.

Wade will get shut down like he did in the 2007 playoffs against the Bulls' suffocating #1 ranked defense.

Tlova
04-20-2011, 04:20 PM
Hmm...You must have missed them beating the Lakers 2-0 and 1-1 with the Spurs and beating the C's in the most pivotal regular season game this year by 23 :lol
Still basing sh#t off the regular season stanley:facepalm

King Lebron LBJ
04-20-2011, 04:22 PM

You mean the same team that finished 4 games out of 1st in the East despite their only major injury being to a scrub backup PF?

Lots of teams can beat Miami. If Boston doesn't beat them in the semis, Chicago will clown them in 5 games max.

Wade will get shut down like he did in the 2007 playoffs against the Bulls' suffocating #1 ranked defense.
Get real, a team who depend purely on one player aren't winning the east. It clear bulls weaknesss is showing already.

Tlova
04-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Get real, a team who depend purely on one player aren't winning the east. It clear bulls weaknesss is showing already.
Because the pacers match up well with them:facepalm
Fact is their 2-0. Wait until miami gets exposed and trolls go under the bridge.

King Lebron LBJ
04-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Because the pacers match up well with them:facepalm
Fact is their 2-0. Wait until miami gets exposed and trolls go under the bridge.
Has far more to with a lack of a consistent 2nd option outside of Rose than just matching up well with them. Miami won't get exposed but they could lose but I will be surprised if it's to the bulls.

KOLBCTEW
04-20-2011, 04:31 PM

You mean the same team that finished 4 games out of 1st in the East despite their only major injury being to a scrub backup PF? Wasn't a major contention before this season started was that Wade and Lebron couldn't play together due to them sharing similar roles? Well given that they needed time to gel, finishing with 58 wins is still rather impressive.

Lots of teams can beat Miami. If Boston doesn't beat them in the semis,
Chicago will clown them in 5 games max..Riiggghtt so much so that's why they're struggling against a lowly Pacers team.

Wade will get shut down like he did in the 2007 playoffs against the Bulls' suffocating #1 ranked defense.Wasn't Wade still injured that year? Did you check what he did in the playoffs against Boston's #1 defense last year??

Tlova
04-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Has far more to with a lack of a consistent 2nd option outside of Rose than just matching up well with them. Miami won't get exposed but they could lose but I will be surprised if it's to the bulls.
No Bigs, No Bench, No Answer for rose.

KOLBCTEW
04-20-2011, 04:32 PM
No Bigs, No Bench, No Answer for rose.They have no real answer for Lebron or Wade either...

kaiiu
04-20-2011, 04:33 PM
They have no real answer for Lebron or Wade either...
Lebron shuts his self down.Or quit rather.

King Lebron LBJ
04-20-2011, 04:33 PM
No Bigs, No Bench, No Answer for rose. star power wins in the playoffs not a team who depends on one player. Miami will always have the best two players in that series and miami's 3rd option is better the bulls 2nd. You can't beat a team with match ups like that

KOLBCTEW
04-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Lebron shuts his self down.Or quit rather.Please... this quit talk is getting ridiculous. You wanna know a player that threw a tantrum and really 'quit' on his team.. Kobe; in the Sun's series. Yet once he got enough talent he went back to winning championships.

kaiiu
04-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Please... this quit talk is getting ridiculous.
It doesnt matter. His jumper will be exposed late in the playoffs again. Good thing he has Wade and Bosh to bail him out becuz he doesnt want " the pressure of scoring 30". Lol this dude is jokes

King Lebron LBJ
04-20-2011, 04:37 PM
It doesnt matter. His jumper will be exposed late in the playoffs again. Good thing he has Wade and Bosh to bail him out becuz he doesnt want " the pressure of scoring 30". Lol this dude is jokes
Ironic

Tlova
04-20-2011, 04:38 PM
star power wins in the playoffs not a team who depends on one player. Miami will always have the best two players in that series and miami's 3rd option is better the bulls 2nd. You can't beat a team with match ups like that
:lol :facepalm :hammerhead:
Teams win not star power jackass, they have no bench and bigs.
Will will you learn stanley?

KOLBCTEW
04-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Will will you learn stanley?Well Cleveland had a good bench and solid bigs but look what happened. They lost because Lebron was the only real threat on that team.

kaiiu
04-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Well Cleveland had a good bench and solid bigs but look what happened. They lost because Lebron was the only real threat on that team.
they lost because Lebron quit.:facepalm

King Lebron LBJ
04-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Will will you learn stanley?
:facepalm miami's bigs are fine all they need to do is defend and rebound that's it. You don't need much when you have the best two players in the game on your team and you only need a limited amount from your your bench in the playoffs

KOLBCTEW
04-20-2011, 04:45 PM
they lost because Lebron quit.:facepalm
:roll: They lost because Lebron was facing a superior team who had more than one legit offensive option. So I guess LEbron quit against the Spurs and the Magic as well then...

swoopshoops
04-20-2011, 04:45 PM
Well the Heat have had mad struggles with Boston, who it looks like they'll play in the second round, Chicago and Orlando (although they can only face one of those teams). I don't even think they make it past the Celtics. In the off-season they'll fine tune some things add some pieces and win it all next year. This year it's Rose and the Bulls over Durant and OKC.

Tlova
04-20-2011, 04:47 PM
:facepalm miami's bigs are fine all they need to do is defend and rebound that's it. You don't need much when you have the best two players in the game on your team and you only need a limited amount from your your bench in the playoffs
Yeah keep thinking that since you are now a heat fanboy that refuses to acknowledge your teams weaknesses:facepalm don't forget your playing the sixers who's strengths are moot against the heat's.

kaiiu
04-20-2011, 04:47 PM
:roll: They lost because Lebron was facing a superior team who had more than one legit offensive option. So I guess LEbron quit against the Spurs and the Magic as well then...
Lol the Cavs had a 2-1 series lead and could have easily won game 4. What happened in game 5?

No Lebron was exposed vs the Spurs. Bowen didnt guard him 15 feet away from the hoop and he couldnt adjust. It doesnt help that Lebron was airballing free throws either.........

King Lebron LBJ
04-20-2011, 04:51 PM
Yeah keep thinking that since you are now a heat fanboy that refuses to acknowledge your teams weaknesses:facepalm don't forget your playing the sixers who's strengths are moot against the heat's.
I know it's a weakness but it doesn't mean they can't or won't win it all because of it. Miami stand a great chance to win it but so could other teams.

The Decision
04-20-2011, 04:52 PM
KOLBCTEW, I'm curious. Since when did you become a heat fanboy?

KOLBCTEW
04-20-2011, 04:53 PM
Lol the Cavs had a 2-1 series lead and could have easily won game 4. What happened in game 5?

No Lebron was exposed vs the Spurs. Bowen didnt guard him 15 feet away from the hoop and he couldnt adjust. It doesnt help that Lebron was airballing free throws either.........
So now he didn't quit, he just wasn't good enough... :facepalm Maybe it's the team in it's entirety that wasn't good enough...

KOLBCTEW
04-20-2011, 04:54 PM
KOLBCTEW, I'm curious. Since when did you become a heat fanboy?
Uh... I've always repped the Heat...

The Decision
04-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Uh... I've always repped a Lebron James team...

Fixed. Now explain why you jumped ship and deserted Cleveland all for one player you don't even know. What's the fatal attraction in this situation?

PP34Deuce
04-20-2011, 05:00 PM
If you are a championship level NBA team, aslong you limit your turnovers, and rebound you increase chances of beating this heat team.

They Thrive off turnovers and long rebounds that can result in offense. You put them in a half court against great defense you suck their energy out.

Rnbizzle
04-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Fixed. Now explain why you jumped ship and deserted Cleveland all for one player you don't even know. What's the fatal attraction in this situation?
being on the winning team is always nice.

inb4 someone replies lebron aint winning no rings, you all know what i mean.

KOLBCTEW
04-20-2011, 05:06 PM
WAT. THE .FVCK.:wtf:
HE quit last year dumbass. He got shut down in 07.
So if he doesn't get shut down(which he didn't) that means he quits http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/GunnedDown86/amiriteowl.jpg
I mean you said it yourself..

bandwagon homoBandwagon :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fixed. Now explain why you jumped ship and deserted Cleveland all for one player you don't even know.
:roll: :roll: :roll: When have I EVER been a Cav's fan much less a Lebron Fan??

k0kakw0rld
04-20-2011, 05:18 PM
OKC and the Lakers if they return to prime shape.
i don't believe in "IF's"

Lucifer
04-20-2011, 05:42 PM
I can.

TheCorporation
04-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Trolls be trollin :banghead:

Truth is, Miami is deadly and every team in the NBA knows it. They are winning it all this year. :D

Tlova
04-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Trolls be trollin :banghead:

Truth is, Miami is deadly and every team in the NBA knows it. They are winning it all this year. :D
OK, Stanley whatever you say:lol

Love_The_Hate
04-22-2011, 06:40 AM
Damn is funny how wade doesn't go to the bulls and bulls fans hate the heat.. then Labron decides to go to Miami along with Bosh and then all the fans hate because they feel the threat to get beat in the playoffs by them... Bash the Heat all you want but at the end of the day when they got there game on point they are almost unbeatable and Bull fans keep on talking all this smack that they beat the Heat so what big deal you guys beat us when we weren't even at our best. Last game you beat us our team played a horrible game and you won by 1 point. I bet you now the way the heat are playing they will take the series in 5 maybe 6. You guys think you can count on D.Rose for everything? :facepalm Lol just watch how you guys are going to get slapped in the face when they match up :violin: .. Celtics :no: forget about it when they last beat us they had Perkins Shaq and the Heat were playing with no team work. IMO the only team that will give us a game is the Lakers and I like our chances. We match up great aginst them :cheers: :

LilEddyCurry
04-22-2011, 08:41 AM
Damn is funny how wade doesn't go to the bulls and bulls fans hate the heat.. then Labron decides to go to Miami along with Bosh and then all the fans hate because they feel the threat to get beat in the playoffs by them... Bash the Heat all you want but at the end of the day when they got there game on point they are almost unbeatable and Bull fans keep on talking all this smack that they beat the Heat so what big deal you guys beat us when we weren't even at our best. Last game you beat us our team played a horrible game and you won by 1 point. I bet you now the way the heat are playing they will take the series in 5 maybe 6. You guys think you can count on D.Rose for everything? :facepalm Lol just watch how you guys are going to get slapped in the face when they match up :violin: .. Celtics :no: forget about it when they last beat us they had Perkins Shaq and the Heat were playing with no team work. IMO the only team that will give us a game is the Lakers and I like our chances. We match up great aginst them :cheers: : :applause: :bowdown:

Bladers
06-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Lebron can.

:applause: :oldlol:

Holy Shit. Right on the money! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :bowdown: :bowdown:

kaiiu
06-14-2011, 03:48 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/download/146676585/spongebob_rape_face_by_swishygirl.jpg

BankShot
06-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Are people really going back 1-1/2 months and finding every possible thread that predicts Miami success?? :roll:

EnoughSaid
06-14-2011, 04:18 PM
Lebron can.

This kaiiu guy is fvcking Nostradamus.

kaiiu
06-14-2011, 04:24 PM
This kaiiu guy is fvcking Nostradamus.
:lol

Killer_Instinct
06-14-2011, 04:26 PM
Lebron can.

Prophetic.

kaiiu
06-14-2011, 04:28 PM
:oldlol: :lol :applause: :rockon: :cheers:

kaiiu
06-14-2011, 04:29 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Doctor Rivers
06-14-2011, 04:30 PM
Are people really going back 1-1/2 months and finding every possible thread that predicts Miami success?? :roll:

Might as well

kentatm
06-14-2011, 04:31 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2477967/dirk-moses-o.gif

gilalizard
06-14-2011, 04:36 PM

Season's over. Not much else to talk about except who was wrong and who was right. And mercilessly mock the former.

kaiiu
06-14-2011, 04:37 PM
when the Heat were winning, 5 or 6 threads were being bumped a night by the Heat trolls. karma

ChandlerParsons
06-14-2011, 05:00 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Since you are now fcking psychic and can tell the future

who is going to be the NBA Champions next year? :cheers: