PDA

View Full Version : MJ's sons

GOBB
12-14-2006, 07:13 PM
http://media1.suntimes.com/nixoncds/image/121406jordan.jpg_20061213_23_27_50_13-282-400.imageContent
Jeff (left) and brother Marcus Jordan on the court as Michael Jordan (far right) watches the action. (Jon Sall/Sun-Times)

JORDANS REIGN ON CLOUD NICE

(http://www.suntimes.com/sports/preps...jord14.article)

December 14, 2006

BY MICHAEL O'BRIEN Staff Reporter
They may be the sons of Michael Jordan, but don't expect to see Jeff or Marcus Jordan flying through the air, tongue extended, ready to posterize an opponent.

Not that the Loyola Academy teammates couldn't. It's just that the tongue thing would be out of character.

Somehow, despite their name and game, the Jordans have managed to retain a disarming amount of humility.

Jeff's demeanor is well-chronicled at this point. One of the national high school basketball preview magazines even named him the most polite player in the country.

It's a hard-earned title. For the last three years, Jeff has handled a wide range of bizarre and often intrusive questions with poise, kindness and good humor.

The 6-2 senior has been asked everything imaginable about his dad, his house, if he was in ''Space Jam,'' etc.

Marcus, a 6-3 sophomore, seems to be following in his brother's footsteps. This is the first season he has been talking with the media, but he already carries himself with the same calm confidence.

The Jordans also display a trait rather rare among high school players: They like to talk basketball -- specifically, X's and O's and game plans.

After Loyola beat Hales Franciscan on Friday, Marcus was asked why he was so successful in the second half. His answer wasn't typical.

''They were playing a triangle-and-two defense covering Rob [Belcore] and Jeff, and I had to show them they had to respect me, as well,'' Marcus said.

He did just that, scoring eight points in the second half to spark Loyola to the victory.

Marcus is reaping a lot of the benefits of being the younger brother. Jeff had to deal with the initial surge of public curiosity and media frenzy that accompanied Michael Jordan's son playing high school basketball. By the time Marcus came around last year, that was old news.

''My brother paved the way for me,'' Marcus said. ''I was watching and learning while he went through everything. I love him for that.''

It's also clear that Marcus has benefitted from all those years of playing against Jeff. Marcus had the built-in advantage of a regular playmate who was wiser and stronger.

''It's nice to think that I may have had something to do with that,'' Jeff said. ''We've spent our whole lives playing with and against each other.''

Most scouts think Marcus has more potential as a college player than Jeff.

''Marcus has the bigger upside,'' said Roy Schmidt of Illinois Prep Bulls-Eye Report. ''I see him being a higher-level college prospect. He's stronger and more athletic than Jeff.''

Jeff has been hearing that for quite a while. He doesn't seem to mind.

''There's no jealousy or anything,'' Jeff said. ''That's my little brother. I knew he would be successful. I'm proud of the player he is.''

Up until this point, Jeff has had a solid if unspectacular career. The unspectacular part could change this season. The Ramblers are one of the top teams in the state, and Jeff is their point guard.

''The way they are playing right now, they are clearly an elite-level team in the state,'' Schmidt said. ''They are capable of reaching Peoria and of surprising some people and winning it all.''

Jeff has four schools on his list: Loyola, Davidson, Illinois State and UIC. He isn't saying, but Loyola is considered the leader. A Loyola assistant was chatting with Jeff's mom, Juanita, after Friday's game.

''He's an ideal mid-major-level player,'' Schmidt said. ''He'd be perfect for the Missouri Valley or the Horizon League. Any mid-major, high-academic-caliber school.''

There were rumors this month that Miami had offered Jeff a scholarship.

''I've talked with Miami,'' Jeff said. ''They haven't offered, but it's something I'd be interested in.''

Jeff hasn't received an offer from a high-major school yet. That's likely to change. The Ramblers will be playing many high-profile games this season. If Jeff plays well, or maybe if a school feels Marcus is likely to follow Jeff to college, an offer could come quickly.

It certainly wouldn't be a bad idea for a college to snag both Jordans because they play well together. Marcus found Jeff for an alley-oop layup in the Hales game.

''That's something we mess around with a lot,'' Marcus said. ''[Loyola coach Bryan Tucker] just tells me to throw it up and let him go get it.''

The brothers also receive plenty of advice from dad. Michael Jordan doesn't exactly blend in at a high school game. He's a vocal presence, offering encouragement to the players and an occasional stern word for the referees. It doesn't bother his sons.

''Not really,'' Marcus said. ''Sometimes I can see him shouting at me, and I know what he's trying to say.''

Marcus already projects as a high-major prospect.

''He will probably be good enough to play in the Big Ten and maybe the ACC,'' Schmidt said.

Most of the top-ranked sophomores in the state played varsity their freshman year, so it may take Marcus a month or two to establish himself. But he already ranked among the top five sophomores in the state and the top 100 in the country.

''You can tell he's going to be a great player,'' Hales coach Gary London said. ''They are both real special kids, regardless of the name.''

mobrien@suntimes.com

FATHER KNOWS (HOW TO SCORE) BEST
Michael Jordan averaged a triple-double (29.2 points, 11.6 rebounds and 10.1 assists) as a senior at Laney High School in Wilmington, N.C. Here's how his sons Jeff, a senior, and Marcus, a sophomore, have fared in the scoring column for Loyola Academy this season:
Date Opponent Jeff Marcus
11/20 Prairie Ridge 11 5
11/21 Round Lake 8 4
11/24 Barrington 15 13
11/25 Mundelein 7 12
11/27 Carmel 11 5
12/5 St. Laurence 15 7
12/8 Hales Franciscan 13 11
12/11 St. Francis de Sales 11 7
Totals 91 64
(11.4 ppg) (8 ppg)

Loki
12-14-2006, 07:26 PM
:lol:

More like "StarJordan has instant boner." :D I like Jordan as a ballplayer (obviously), but I'm not exactly enamored with him as a person, nor do I worship all things Jordan.

FabCasablancas
12-14-2006, 07:29 PM
Someone needs to tell Jordan that kids get their athletic traits from their mothers more so than their fathers. If Jordan wanted to see his legacy he should have kept having kids till he had some girls.. then his daughters children(Jordan's grandkids) would be the next MJ.

GOBB
12-14-2006, 07:32 PM
One kid looks like Bo Outlaw with the glasses. They dont have the size or swagger of their pop.

More like "StarJordan has instant boner." :D I like Jordan as a ballplayer (obviously), but I'm not exactly enamored with him as a person, nor do I worship all things Jordan.

:oldlol: True, i tried to edit and it wouldnt.

All Net
12-14-2006, 07:38 PM
amazing watching a high school game and then MJ walks In, instant classic moment.

23jordan23
Someone needs to tell Jordan that kids get their athletic traits from their mothers more so than their fathers. If Jordan wanted to see his legacy he should have kept having kids till he had some girls.. then his daughters children(Jordan's grandkids) would be the next MJ.

MJ does have a daughter though I dunno if she plays ball ..probably not or we would have heard about it already

i seen hippos
look like the biggest low-major type players i've ever seen.

rezznor
12-14-2006, 07:43 PM
think they will grow some more?

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2006, 07:45 PM
I didn't know that you were capable of making idiotic comments about subjects other than the Mavericks. Versatile.

dejordan
12-14-2006, 07:59 PM
I didn't know that you were capable of making idiotic comments about subjects other than the Mavericks. Versatile.
:applause: that's the first time i've ever laughed out loud while reading an ISH post.

geeWiz15
12-14-2006, 08:02 PM
that isn't true then? (about where athletic traits come from) when I read that, I thought of myself, and everyone else whose parents I know pretty well, and it all checks out.

anyone want to talk about this? I find it more interesting than MJ's talentless children who won't ever play at schools I've heard of.

i seen hippos
12-14-2006, 08:06 PM
thank god we don't go by what Geewiz "knows" or the only university in existence would be Georgetown.

poorlilrich
12-14-2006, 08:07 PM
think they will grow some more?

where is the titti avatar

GOBB
12-14-2006, 08:11 PM
thank god we don't go by what Geewiz "knows" or the only university in existence would be Georgetown.

:roll: I swear that kid just doesnt know when to STFU.

Talentless?

FabCasablancas
12-14-2006, 08:13 PM
that isn't true then? (about where athletic traits come from) when I read that, I thought of myself, and everyone else whose parents I know pretty well, and it all checks out.

anyone want to talk about this? I find it more interesting than MJ's talentless children who won't ever play at schools I've heard of.

I heard it while watching sports. Some female athlete mentioned it. I don't know how accurate it is but it's what I heard.. as for Mr.Green jeans... or whatever the hell his alias is.. TmacsOneGoodeye can suck it.

They say personality skips a generation as well. I agree with this too. I found out just recently that my grandfather loved one of the same books I love too. He tried to get my dad to read it and my dad wasn't into it. haha I tripped out when I heard that. The book was the Fountainhead.

rezznor
12-14-2006, 08:27 PM
where is the titti avatar
lost a bet. she'll be back in a week.

geeWiz15
12-14-2006, 08:31 PM
They say personality skips a generation as well. I agree with this too. I found out just recently that my grandfather loved one of the same books I love too. He tried to get my dad to read it and my dad wasn't into it. haha I tripped out when I heard that. The book was the Fountainhead.
I dont think thats true genetically. I think its a duality that comes from a combination of children desiring to be different from their parents and parents overcompensating for what their parents didn't do.

for example my mom was raised horribly. not really at all. she would leave for days at a time and my grandma wouldn't even notice. her grandma wouldn't even pay for her to go to college. and it caused her to make all kinds of mistakes when she was young, get in a lot of trouble. her parents were both Catholics though and themselves led pretty clean, neat lives. however my mom is messy, completely insane, wildly unpredictable, etc. so my mom raises me the opposite of how her parents raised her. she runs a nazi death camp around my house. my curfews have always been amazingly early. and I get grounded literally for a month for most nothing things while her parents never disciplined her at all. it's worked, I guess. I'm not really wild, I don't do crazy **** and I dont get in trouble.

and I've told myself that when I'm a parent, I'm going to be a lot more chill than she was. and that'll probably cause my kids to be crazy with no discipline like my mom was.

so I think it's more environmental. I bet adopted kids act more like their parents than their grandparents.

i seen hippos
12-14-2006, 08:40 PM
so why does your mommy let you stay on the pc so much?

obviously she's a failure of a mother too.

geeWiz15
12-14-2006, 08:41 PM
I swear that kid just doesnt know when to STFU.

Loyola, Davidson, Illinois State and UIC.

don't pretend you know the first thing about more than 1 maybe 2 of those.

is UIC University of Illinois at Chicago?

this is an NBA board and we're talking about someone who can't even get into a mid-upper level D1 college team. on an NBA board, Jeff Jordan is "talentless." we wouldn't be talking about him if it weren't for his irrelevant relation to the GOAT.

cyco127
12-14-2006, 08:44 PM
I dont think thats true genetically. I think its a duality that comes from a combination of children desiring to be different from their parents and parents overcompensating for what their parents didn't do.

for example my mom was raised horribly. not really at all. she would leave for days at a time and my grandma wouldn't even notice. her grandma wouldn't even pay for her to go to college. and it caused her to make all kinds of mistakes when she was young, get in a lot of trouble. her parents were both Catholics though and themselves led pretty clean, neat lives. however my mom is messy, completely insane, wildly unpredictable, etc. so my mom raises me the opposite of how her parents raised her. she runs a nazi death camp around my house. my curfews have always been amazingly early. and I get grounded literally for a month for most nothing things while her parents never disciplined her at all. it's worked, I guess. I'm not really wild, I don't do crazy **** and I dont get in trouble.

and I've told myself that when I'm a parent, I'm going to be a lot more chill than she was. and that'll probably cause my kids to be crazy with no discipline like my mom was.

so I think it's more environmental. I bet adopted kids act more like their parents than their grandparents.

Yeah, as if every momma in the world can afford to send their precious little runtlings off to college... Must be a nice little world you live in.

geeWiz15
12-14-2006, 08:44 PM
so why does your mommy let you stay on the pc so much?

obviously she's a failure of a mother too.
failure cause she lets me use my computer? a computer gives me access to every piece of information basically in existance. yeah she'd be a way better mother if she took that away and made me play Xbox all day.

jaydacris
12-14-2006, 08:45 PM
ur moms hot

geeWiz15
12-14-2006, 08:52 PM
Yeah, as if every momma in the world can afford to send their precious little runtlings off to college... Must be a nice little world you live in.
her sister went to Georgetown and then Georgetown Law. other sister went to American U. grandparents paid for both.

GOBB
12-14-2006, 08:55 PM
GeeWiz i hope u get raped when you get to college. By a bunch of wasted frat boys who hold you down and victmize you in the worst way. Gotta wear pampers for 4-5 months (yes sounds like an NBA injury update dont it). Anything to stop you from talkin out your ass.

XxNeXuSxX
12-14-2006, 08:58 PM
I heard it while watching sports. Some female athlete mentioned it. I don't know how accurate it is but it's what I heard.. as for Mr.Green jeans... or whatever the hell his alias is.. TmacsOneGoodeye can suck it.

I didn't realize GB is now TMOGE. :oldlol:

Jailblazers7
12-14-2006, 09:00 PM
Cut them some slack sure they wont amount to anything to care about basketball wise but what are the chances that they would be as good as their father?

cyco127
12-14-2006, 09:03 PM
her sister went to Georgetown and then Georgetown Law. other sister went to American U. grandparents paid for both.

Like I said, "It must be nice..."

i seen hippos
12-14-2006, 09:24 PM
does your mom know you're typing dumb **** on a bball message board, which doesn't develop your feeble mind at all?

you mom is a nazi failure. how can you even look at here after failing at being a nazi?

Milkman
12-14-2006, 09:43 PM
Thanks for posting the article. Sucks how they're only short and probably arent big prospects.

Milkman
12-14-2006, 09:44 PM
The one in the glasses kinda reminds me of D.Jones from the Cavs

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2006, 09:53 PM

1: Inherited athleticism is multifactorial. Geneticists have yet to uncover exactly how various athletic traits are passed down, but if you look at families like the Mannings in football, the NBA's Barries, and the Ripkens in baseball it seems reasonable to conclude that if athleticism is genetic then it can be passed on from either parent. Of course, however much athleticism it's possible to inherit it's a fact that you have to develop that athletic ability in some way to be a great athlete.

2: If Fab's dumb theory was correct then Michael Jordan couldn't pass on his athletic genes to his daughters anyway.

3: If you're good enough to get a scholarship you aren't "talentless." You clearly have no idea how hard it is and competitive it is out there.

4: In the future, please don't make me explain why Fab's posts are dumb. I just shouldn't have to.

geeWiz15
12-14-2006, 10:01 PM
GeeWiz i hope u get raped when you get to college. By a bunch of wasted frat boys who hold you down and victmize you in the worst way. Gotta wear pampers for 4-5 months (yes sounds like an NBA injury update dont it). Anything to stop you from talkin out your ass.
you want me to get raped? is this some perverse sexual fantasy of yours? not only is it gay gangrape, it's UNDERAGE gay gangrape.

it was a big mistake posting my pic and college choices.. Gobb's gonna track me down. I don't know if I feel safe online anymore.

oh wait, I forgot, all Gobb does is talk from behind a computer screen, saying things he doesn't mean and contradicting himself on the regular. example: gets all touchy when I make a crack about his kids, and then later on honestly wishes I get gang raped by a bunch of drunk men.

he's like a proofreader with an ego. he won't saying anything substantial, he'll just make jokes about other people when they slip up. sorta like the nerd that stands against the wall dateless during prom and makes fun of how bad all the popular kids are at dancing. knowing he won't get laid tonight. afraid to take a chance, too concerned with his image so just turn on people when they take a chance and fail.

when he is required to provide his own content he just makes things up, he posts pictures, and types a staggering amount of words that nobody can be bothered to pick apart.

so... do you wanna start with telling me what you disagree with? or are you going to wait for someone else to do it cause you're not sure if you're right or not?

I get that you're a joker and all that ****, trying to get rises out of people. and that's the first damn thing that's gonna pop into everyones head. "gobb's making geewiz act a fool again." well... yup. you don't wish for another man to get sexually violated and not expect a response, you don't insult the complete and utter livelihood of another man and not expect a response. so don't act like youre just joking around. youre not. you can't laugh off a comment like that.

does your mom know you're typing dumb **** on a bball message board, which doesn't develop your feeble mind at all?
yea because that's all I do on the computer.

geeWiz15
12-14-2006, 10:02 PM
4: In the future, please don't make me explain why Fab's posts are dumb. I just shouldn't have to.
good point. I forgot who he was for a second.

HALLandOATES
12-14-2006, 10:07 PM
doesnt one ever get bored of making fun of kids half his age? i really don't understand how someone does it 24/7,its getting real old

i seen hippos
12-14-2006, 10:08 PM
it is all you do Geewiz.

FabCasablancas
12-14-2006, 10:09 PM
MrGreen jeans HAS to be Tmacsonegoodeye.. no one else makes arguments this stupid..

1: Inherited athleticism is multifactorial. Geneticists have yet to uncover exactly how various athletic traits are passed down, but if you look at families like the Mannings in football, the NBA's Barries, and the Ripkens in baseball it seems reasonable to conclude that if athleticism is genetic then it can be passed on from either parent.

You assume those players are successful for their athelticism.? Quarterback is a skill position. If athlticism was the prime factor in quartebacking I highly doubt whites would dominate the position the way they have throughout history. An idiot should be able to figure this out.. what's your excuse then?

2: If Fab's dumb theory was correct then Michael Jordan couldn't pass on his athletic genes to his daughters anyway.

Sure he could.. it would be a recessive gene you dumba$$.. did you ride the shortbus to school by chance?

3: If you're good enough to get a scholarship you aren't "talentless." You clearly have no idea how hard it is and competitive it is out there.

I never said "none of Jordan's traits were passed down" you halfwit.

It's pretty histerical to watch a halfwit try to be condescending.. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

geeWiz15
12-14-2006, 10:14 PM
it is all you do Geewiz.
... oh, crap, you're right...

do you have any suggestions to turn my life around?

i seen hippos
12-14-2006, 10:17 PM
I've given a blind man sight, I've made a paralyzed boy walk, I even turned Richard Jefferson gay with one look, but I have no chance in hell helping you out.

HALLandOATES
12-14-2006, 10:17 PM

StraightHustlinInTDOT
12-14-2006, 10:19 PM
you want me to get raped? is this some perverse sexual fantasy of yours? not only is it gay gangrape, it's UNDERAGE gay gangrape.

it was a big mistake posting my pic and college choices.. Gobb's gonna track me down. I don't know if I feel safe online anymore.

oh wait, I forgot, all Gobb does is talk from behind a computer screen, saying things he doesn't mean and contradicting himself on the regular. example: gets all touchy when I make a crack about his kids, and then later on honestly wishes I get gang raped by a bunch of drunk men.

he's like a proofreader with an ego. he won't saying anything substantial, he'll just make jokes about other people when they slip up. sorta like the nerd that stands against the wall dateless during prom and makes fun of how bad all the popular kids are at dancing. knowing he won't get laid tonight. afraid to take a chance, too concerned with his image so just turn on people when they take a chance and fail.

when he is required to provide his own content he just makes things up, he posts pictures, and types a staggering amount of words that nobody can be bothered to pick apart.

so... do you wanna start with telling me what you disagree with? or are you going to wait for someone else to do it cause you're not sure if you're right or not?

I get that you're a joker and all that ****, trying to get rises out of people. and that's the first damn thing that's gonna pop into everyones head. "gobb's making geewiz act a fool again." well... yup. you don't wish for another man to get sexually violated and not expect a response, you don't insult the complete and utter livelihood of another man and not expect a response. so don't act like youre just joking around. youre not. you can't laugh off a comment like that.

yea because that's all I do on the computer.

Ouch.

Quick, Gobb, come back with a "Get off my nuts" joke and proceed to come up with all the typical tv sitcoms white boy nerd character stereotypes you can think of

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2006, 10:22 PM
MrGreen jeans HAS to be Tmacsonegoodeye.. no one else makes arguments this stupid..

1: Inherited athleticism is multifactorial. Geneticists have yet to uncover exactly how various athletic traits are passed down, but if you look at families like the Mannings in football, the NBA's Barries, and the Ripkens in baseball it seems reasonable to conclude that if athleticism is genetic then it can be passed on from either parent.

You assume those players are successful for their athelticism.? Quarterback is a skill position. If athlticism was the prime factor in quartebacking I highly doubt whites would dominate the position the way they have throughout history. An idiot should be able to figure this out.. what's your excuse then?
A strong arm is an athletic trait, stupid. And do you think that guys like Steve Young and John Elway weren't great athletes? Oh, and FYI, white men have the long history of dominating the QB position because of racial discrimination in the past against black QBs.

Sure he could.. it would be a recessive gene you dumba$$.. did you ride the shortbus to school by chance?
Pardon me. There is a miniscule chance that the recessive MJ athlete gene is passed on, according to your idiot theory.

That wasn't addressed to you, moron.

GOBB
12-14-2006, 10:38 PM
I dont have kids. Sadly thats about as far as i got reading your post. All i want to know from you is how is the kid "Talentless" based on what school he goes too?

FabCasablancas
12-14-2006, 10:40 PM
A strong arm is an athletic trait, stupid. And do you think that guys like Steve Young and John Elway weren't great athletes?

Go back and read what I wrote again you, mroon. haha Then try to come back with a real argument.. because you still haven't adressed what I said. What you are saying is like saying jumpshooters are great athletes.

Oh, and FYI, white men have the long history of dominating the QB position because of racial discrimination in the past against black QBs.

ohh.. ok .. so some how white people just reserved the quarterback position.. haha.. wow.. just when I think you can't get any dumber..

Pardon me. There is a miniscule chance that the recessive MJ athlete gene is passed on, according to your idiot theory.

ahahah OWNED!

Then why did you include it in a psot that was largely directed to me, lepton? Please kill yourself before you get any dumber and are unable to even figure out how to do that right.

Mathius
12-14-2006, 10:47 PM
Well, I found the article interesting. The rest of this thread is trash.

I can't believe you guys are bashing these kids just because of who their father is. They're not even out of high school yet and some of you are already calling them "talentless".

Let them be kids. They already have to deal with all the media attention crap.

Mathius

TEXAS BATMAN
12-14-2006, 11:03 PM

:oldlol: Oh my

Didn't Jordan not make his junior varsity squad? Came back to have a great senior year I think.....Don't know if it was the added motivation of being cut the year before or was he a late bloomer. Maybe a little bit of both.

And if anyone remembers, Mike wasn't exactly dominanting the college game like Melo when he came out. Ask Portland if they knew he had the potential to lead a team to six championships. Writing these kids off ENTIRELY too early.

And not buying the inheriting female traits either. Alright. Who spiked the koolaid on that one? So a female that cooks and cleans produces a son with a 40 inch vert and competitive drive. Please. Just like a son can inherit his dad's competiveness, he can inherit his athletic traits. Now I think I'll have some of that punch thank you...

i seen hippos
12-14-2006, 11:07 PM
all these kiddies trying to pile on the school bully....i'd get outta there gobb before this turns into one giant soccer celebration if you know what i mean.

keep your eyes on Gee's mouth and Batman's fingers.

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2006, 11:07 PM
A strong arm is an athletic trait, stupid. And do you think that guys like Steve Young and John Elway weren't great athletes?

Go back and read what I wrote again you, mroon. haha Then try to come back with a real argument.. because you still haven't adressed what I said. What you are saying is like saying jumpshooters are great athletes.
I'm not going to bother explaining the difference between throwing a sixty yard bomb and a 22-foot jumpshot for the simple reason that you would be too stupid to understand it.

Oh, and FYI, white men have the long history of dominating the QB position because of racial discrimination in the past against black QBs.

ohh.. ok .. so some how white people just reserved the quarterback position.. haha.. wow.. just when I think you can't get any dumber..
Anyone with decent knowledge of the history of the NFL knows that black men were not given a fair shot at the QB position until the early 90s. Even Warren Moon had a hard time getting a chance. You're clueless.

Then why did you include it in a psot that was largely directed to me, lepton? Please kill yourself before you get any dumber and are unable to even figure out how to do that right.
Check who I was replying to, stupid, before you go around calling people quantum particles.

SupermanOnSteroids
12-14-2006, 11:08 PM
i have a degree in biology, and i've never heard such a thing that people get their atheleticism from their mothers. i know men get the trait for balding from from their mother's side of the family b/c the sensitivity for hair folicles to DHT is carried on the x chromosome, but atheleticism isn't such a simple thing. just think about it, if this were true, that would mean that all traits for atheleticism lie on the x chromosome. that means that the genes that code for heart/lungs/height/muscles/bones/hormones... basically your whole physical body would have to be on the x chromosome. that would mean women, who have two x chromosomes, would be stronger and more atheletic than men since 2 different sets of x in women would mask some of the deficiencies that one of the x's might have. this might be true in the special case of fab, since he sounds like a guy who constantly gets the **** beat out of him by girls, but in the real world, this simply can't be true.

*sits back and waits for fab to say i'm tmacs*

Serge
12-14-2006, 11:09 PM
The Sixers should sign them like now that be better then anything we have anyway. LOL

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2006, 11:13 PM
The Sixers should sign them like now that be better then anything we have anyway. LOL
Louis Williams looked like a decent talent last night to me. Not great or anything, but could develop into a scorer. I wish he had gone to school, though, it'll be years before he becomes a reliable NBA player.

Serge
12-14-2006, 11:24 PM
Louis Williams looked like a decent talent last night to me. Not great or anything, but could develop into a scorer. I wish he had gone to school, though, it'll be years before he becomes a reliable NBA player.

That was more of a joke, but yea AI helped him out a lot. He did great in the D league. And last night scored carrer high 10 points.

FabCasablancas
12-14-2006, 11:30 PM
i have a degree in biology, and i've never heard such a thing that people get their atheleticism from their mothers. i know men get the trait for balding from from their mother's side of the family b/c the sensitivity for hair folicles to DHT is carried on the x chromosome, but atheleticism isn't such a simple thing. just think about it, if this were true, that would mean that all traits for atheleticism lie on the x chromosome. that means that the genes that code for heart/lungs/height/muscles/bones/hormones... basically your whole physical body would have to be on the x chromosome. that would mean women, who have two x chromosomes, would be stronger and more atheletic than men since 2 different sets of x in women would mask some of the deficiencies that one of the x's might have. this might be true in the special case of fab, since he sounds like a guy who constantly gets the **** beat out of him by girls, but in the real world, this simply can't be true.

*sits back and waits for fab to say i'm tmacs*

I bet you are waiting for me to say you are Tmacs.. TMACS. haha

Boy.. you really fooled everyone by changing your writing style. ahahaha

Tmacs thinks he can fool people by not putting paragraph breaks in his posts or capatilizing letters. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You cna realyl tell whenTmacs has been compeltely owned.. he has to change his alias and argue under that one... and then say he's a biologist. A "biologist"... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The best part is that his argument is that I can't be correct because then women would be stronger and more athletic than men! HAHAHAHAHA

That is literally.. the dumbest bunch of BS I have ever heard.

XxNeXuSxX
12-14-2006, 11:40 PM
I bet you are waiting for me to say you are Tmacs.. TMACS. haha

Boy.. you really fooled everyone by changing your writing style. ahahaha

Tmacs thinks he can fool people by not putting paragraph breaks in his posts or capatilizing letters. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You cna realyl tell whenTmacs has been compeltely owned.. he has to change his alias and argue under that one... and then say he's a biologist. A "biologist"... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The best part is that his argument is that I can't be correct because then women would be stronger and more athletic than men! HAHAHAHAHA

That is literally.. the dumbest bunch of BS I have ever heard.

So anyone that doesn't share your views (GB, Hotsizzle, GOBB, NOW SOS) are all aliases of TMOGE? :roll:

SupermanOnSteroids
12-14-2006, 11:43 PM
according to fab, the world is made up of only 3 people - fab, tmacs, and dirk. the dude probably starts yelling at people that cut him off in traffic and starts calling them tmacs.

FabCasablancas
12-14-2006, 11:44 PM
I'm not going to bother explaining the difference between throwing a sixty yard bomb and a 22-foot jumpshot for the simple reason that you would be too stupid to understand it.

So are you saying that African American's don't have strong throwing arms? Do you have documentation to support this? Oh.. wait.. your theory is that white people have kept african americans from playing quarterback in spite of black people flourishing in every other position in sports.. that's right! :roll: :roll: How can I possibly arguie with rock solid logic like that..

Anyone with decent knowledge of the history of the NFL knows that black men were not given a fair shot at the QB position until the early 90s. Even Warren Moon had a hard time getting a chance. You're clueless.

African American's could just as easily be kept out of the position BECAUSE it is a skilled position. So they didn't have the training required to play the position becaus eof racism. So your argument has no bearing on discussion. So once again.. you've proven you are a moron.

Check who I was replying to, stupid, before you go around calling people quantum particles.

Congratiulations.. you found a dictionary. Congratulations on figuring out how to open it too.. that was probabl your greatest achievement in life. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm still waiting for anything approaching an argument.. get back to me when you figure out what an arugment is..

i seen hippos
12-14-2006, 11:46 PM
i'd assume this is t-mac since he doesn't post here anymore.

FabCasablancas
12-14-2006, 11:47 PM
So anyone that doesn't share your views (GB, Hotsizzle, GOBB, NOW SOS) are all aliases of TMOGE? :roll:

Anyone who pops uo out of nowhere talking stupid a$$ smack to ME is usually Tmacs.. that would be you now coincidentally..

Gee.. I wonder which 3 posters in this thread are Tmacs? (Tmacs said he lives in his mom's basement typing on 3 computers under 3 aliases all day)

Whenever someone comes on making fun of you for thinking someone could be Tmacs.. you know for a fact that's tmacs.. that's his whole schtick.

XxNeXuSxX
12-15-2006, 12:03 AM
Anyone who pops uo out of nowhere talking stupid a$$ smack to ME is usually Tmacs.. that would be you now coincidentally..

Gee.. I wonder which 3 posters in this thread are Tmacs? (Tmacs said he lives in his mom's basement typing on 3 computers under 3 aliases all day)

Whenever someone comes on making fun of you for thinking someone could be Tmacs.. you know for a fact that's tmacs.. that's his whole schtick.
:oldlol: Let me get this straight, if they make fun of you/Smokee (Same person, don't deny it) they are all TMOGE/Tmacs.

Infallible logic, I like it.

XxNeXuSxX
12-15-2006, 12:04 AM
according to fab, the world is made up of only 3 people - fab, tmacs, and dirk. the dude probably starts yelling at people that cut him off in traffic and starts calling them tmacs.
:oldlol: I can picture that.

FabCasablancas
12-15-2006, 12:12 AM
:oldlol: I can picture that.

This is also Tmacs schtick -- laughing at his own jokes -- because no one else will.. which is probably how he ended up living in his mom's basement in the first place.

wild orchid
12-15-2006, 12:13 AM

He has a daughter

BFRESH44
12-15-2006, 12:14 AM

:oldlol:

FabCasablancas
12-15-2006, 12:16 AM
:oldlol: Let me get this straight, if they make fun of you/Smokee (Same person, don't deny it) they are all TMOGE/Tmacs.

Infallible logic, I like it.

If they make fun of me with the same asinine logic you are employing right now.. yes.. then they are most likely Tmacs..

And when you see several people arguing along with someone who has no argument whatsoever.. it's completely obvious..

FabCasablancas
12-15-2006, 12:17 AM
He has a daughter

whew.. then there is still hope for another Jordan.. :banana:

SupermanOnSteroids
12-15-2006, 12:22 AM
guess who his daughter is

tmacs. :D

HALLandOATES
12-15-2006, 12:22 AM
man ,hippos is a biitch:lol: no really he is

i seen hippos
12-15-2006, 12:26 AM
so do i respond and wait for you to say "I knew you'd say that"...but now you're gonna say "I knew you'd say 'I knew you'd say that'"....but now you're gonna say "I knew you'd say 'I knew you'd say "I knew you'd say that''" and so on?

huh? is that what you want? is it? is this what replaces handjobs from girls? do i really get you off?

FabCasablancas
12-15-2006, 12:27 AM
guess who his daughter is

tmacs. :D

^^^^ More Tmacs schtick ^^^^^

Boy.. you sure are fooling us Tmacs.. I love making you waste even more of your pathetic life though.

It's yoiu that's obsessed with me... bceuase you were so thoroughly owned.

How is Mike Finley doing by the way? hahahhahahahah And Avery...

Still think Dirk isn't a great player? hahahaha

Tmacs thought Mike Finley was better than dirk a couple seasons ago.

Se
12-15-2006, 01:27 AM

Is this story about you?

23jordan23
12-15-2006, 01:46 AM
Why are we getting all worked up over this talk of MJ obviously they are not gonna b as good as they're dad period genes or no genes .They can be solid players sure..But i dont think we will ever anything like MJ ever...I dont care if its his son or wutever...

And about people already saying that they will be garbage ..Remember Mj in highschool or college wasn't all that great he was good (got a little more attention after "the shot" at NC but he didnt have that Magic johnson Larry Bird rep like they had in highschool or even in college they were gods ..but look eventually how the tables turned once MJ realized his potentional/talent in the NBA.

Plus they have a great mentor as a father.so theyll be decent but dont look for them sky walking or dominating opponents like pops.

Se
12-15-2006, 01:51 AM
Why are we getting all worked up over this talk of MJ obviously they are not gonna b as good as they're dad period genes or no genes .They can be solid players sure..But i dont think we will ever anything like MJ ever...I dont care if its his son or wutever...

shut up there gunna be oarsum! go to hell gepeto!

23jordan23
12-15-2006, 02:10 AM
[QUOTE=Se

Se
12-15-2006, 02:19 AM
lol ...u must be sum kinda fortune teller ,,i just think your just caught up because of the JORDAN name..but its not always the case with father and son athletes..I said they will b alright ..i didnt say they would garbage so cool your briefs.el mariachi

You obviously failed to recognise the humour. Good night, I'll just go get my coat.

dgbigballer9329
12-15-2006, 02:28 AM
Man shut the hell up fabcasawhatever, just be quiet. Ruined a good thread.....

At any rate, man those dudes look nothing like Mike. I know you don't always look like your dad but they just don't look anything like him. Marcus (on the right) looks like he could be related to Damon Jones. Other guy looks kinda like he wouldn't be that good. Just their posture says that they're not that ballerish to me. At least dude on the lefts. I have no idea why, he just doesn't look like he'd be that good.

ElPigto
12-15-2006, 02:28 AM
Fab is a freakin moron.

I was laughing throughout all of his nonsense.

:oldlol:

The Roxy
12-15-2006, 02:29 AM
[QUOTE=Se

lovethetriangle
12-15-2006, 03:06 AM
Good ridance!!:banana:

It seems like no one gets any of Senor's 'jokes'??

He must be an idiot.

GOBB
12-15-2006, 04:06 PM

At any rate, man those dudes look nothing like Mike. I know you don't always look like your dad but they just don't look anything like him. Marcus (on the right) looks like he could be related to Damon Jones. Other guy looks kinda like he wouldn't be that good. Just their posture says that they're not that ballerish to me. At least dude on the lefts. I have no idea why, he just doesn't look like he'd be that good.

I'm on another board...people have watched them play and say they're really good. Fundamentally sound and they play in programs that preach x and o's, execution much like Utah/Sloan.

Also someone mentioned Pippen son plays ball in Atlanta. He has a weird first name. Thats funny.

I think Greg Oden is one of Shaqn Kemps illigitimate kids. Agree? Its in thier face.

statman32
12-15-2006, 05:09 PM
these guys look pretty in shape and big for high school kids....i dont see why more colleges arent jumping on them they would make them some money although i have not seen how they play

FabCasablancas
12-15-2006, 06:31 PM

More Tmacs schtick.. he ruins a thread then blames someone else..

You aren't fooiling anyone Tmacsonegoodeye.

millwad
06-10-2012, 01:34 PM
What happened to the younger one who actually could play, nba prospect?

Punpun
06-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Wasn't good enough. As is everything MJ touches.

Blue&Orange
06-10-2012, 03:01 PM
What happened to the younger one who actually could play, nba prospect?
Too busy banging rachel roxx