PDA

View Full Version : This is the saddest and worst rape case ever

DavisEverLOL
04-24-2011, 12:15 AM
It's a bit old, but...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/sfl-lawson-guilty-plea-dunbar-p081209,0,5236065.story

and for the record, those aren't black people, those are n!ggers.

-playmaker-
04-24-2011, 12:27 AM
that is really sick but it isn't the worst...

there was one posted in here where a couple were kidnapped by a group of black dudes and I can't remember the exact details but I believe both were killed and it was shown that the woman was gang raped and beatin to death...I can't remember how the man was killed but I remember thinking "holy shit"...

at least the ones you posted lived...

Benji23
04-24-2011, 12:38 AM
****ed up, those dudes deserve life, all of them. They would get raped in prison too and as ****ed up as it is, they deserve it, *****

macmac
04-24-2011, 12:42 AM
all those people deserve to die in a gruesome deliberately slow fashion, this is so bad that I can't even conceive the thought...im so desensitized to violence and human filth but this article still sends chills down my spine, something that hasn't happened since reading that article about that Austrian father imprisoning his daughter and kids for 20 years or so...

Rockets(T-mac)
04-24-2011, 12:48 AM
****ed up, those dudes deserve life, all of them. They would get raped in prison too and as ****ed up as it is, they deserve it, *****No those dudes should be forced to have sex with eachother than all get shot in their heads.... this is beyond ****ed up....

Benji23
04-24-2011, 12:52 AM
No those dudes should be forced to have sex with eachother than all get shot in their heads.... this is beyond ****ed up....

Good point, but getting shot in the head would be an easy way out for these pricks

Rockets(T-mac)
04-24-2011, 12:53 AM
Good point, but getting shot in the head would be an easy way out for these pricksTrue maybe have a machine shove a dildo up their asses for like a year straight.

TylerOO
04-24-2011, 01:19 AM
True maybe have a machine shove a dildo up their asses for like a year straight.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Meticode
04-24-2011, 01:28 AM
that is really sick but it isn't the worst...

there was one posted in here where a couple were kidnapped by a group of black dudes and I can't remember the exact details but I believe both were killed and it was shown that the woman was gang raped and beatin to death...I can't remember how the man was killed but I remember thinking "holy shit"...

at least the ones you posted lived...
That's worse than being murdered for what that mother and son lived through. Son had to sit there and watch 10 men rape her for 3 hours. Then the men made the son and mother have sex? Makes me sad more than anything. I'm not sure what I'd do if someone held a gun to me and told me to die and my daughter or have sex with her. I think I'd rather die try to take down the aggressor and take the chance of dieing.

Draz
04-24-2011, 02:07 AM
Wait, WTF. Those were kids? Ages 14, 17, & 20? Seriously? How did this 12 year old boy have a hard cack to even have sex with his mother, this is just horrible.

iamgine
04-24-2011, 02:32 AM
I'd love for this to be made a movie. Some of the rape movies like Last House on The Left and Clockwork Orange are too weak. They aren't exploring stuff that really made up what a horrible rape would be like incest and scat. In fact, I've never seen an exploitation movie that's up to what I'm reading in this case.

zabuza666
04-24-2011, 04:45 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newso m

That's the worst imo

QuebecBaller
04-24-2011, 08:44 AM
I'd love for this to be made a movie. Some of the rape movies like Last House on The Left and Clockwork Orange are too weak. They aren't exploring stuff that really made up what a horrible rape would be like incest and scat. In fact, I've never seen an exploitation movie that's up to what I'm reading in this case.

Maybe because a normal person doesn't want to see that in a movie...

And by the way, Clockwork Orange is a great movie

sixerfan82
04-24-2011, 09:35 AM
What kinda of messed up person does something like this?

Was there NOTHING else they could've thought of to do?

LJJ
04-24-2011, 09:44 AM
The media making black people look bad again.

Riddler
04-24-2011, 09:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix1ZNe4Zrxw
Letalvis Cobbins' testimony from the stand

Wow... how in the world are we suppose to be like Jesus and love our enemies?

I read through this thread last night and immediately went to Church.

What a sick and twisted world we live in.