PDA

View Full Version : DAMNNNNNNN!!!! They just showed Wade stats vs Boston this yr!!! And DAMNNNNNNNN!

opps
04-30-2011, 12:51 AM
12 Points
28% FG
18% 3 point shot

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Assassin
04-30-2011, 12:53 AM
Old

Hulk Hogan
in b4 the excuses...

amfirst
12 Points
28% FG
18% 3 point shot

Pretty crappy when the defense is aim at stopping u.

opps
04-30-2011, 12:54 AM
in b4 the excuses...

I know right :facepalm

amfirst
04-30-2011, 12:54 AM
LeBron must step up to make up for Wade's crappy stats.

Kobe24Clutch
04-30-2011, 12:58 AM
Wow pathetic. Overrated ass D-Whistle

CroqueMort
04-30-2011, 12:59 AM
And that is one of the issue for the Celtics, Wade is not going to play that poorly for the rest of the serie. I just cannot see it happen.

ballerz
04-30-2011, 01:00 AM
in B4 heat fans say that playoff wade is a different kind of beast

MayCeltics
04-30-2011, 01:01 AM
With the whistle. Imagine his stats without referee assistance.

Hulk Hogan
04-30-2011, 01:02 AM
With the whistle. Imagine his stats without referee assistance.

in the negative?

ThickassGlasses
04-30-2011, 01:02 AM
Do people really think Wade will continue to play that poorly??

All the games were close, that Boston won, with Wade playing
that bad, I wonder what happens when he plays good.. :hammerhead:

DRose.IS.da.MAN
04-30-2011, 01:04 AM

He wont play good, unless his best friends(Refs) come to rescue him.

97 bulls
04-30-2011, 01:05 AM
negative?
Lol
-4 ppg
2 rbds
-3 assts
-.08 fg%

But he'd have 3 spectacular blocks though

opps
04-30-2011, 01:06 AM

Hes gonna struggle it wont be this bad but he will struggle.

opps
04-30-2011, 01:07 AM
Lol
-4 ppg
2 rbds
-3 assts
-.08 fg%

Those will be the most efficient negatives put up in the NBA by any other player besides Jordan. :rockon:

ballerz
04-30-2011, 01:11 AM

Dont think he will play incredible because hasn't played that well against boston this year, his playoff numbers haven't been great and ray allen is shooting out of his mind

opps
04-30-2011, 01:11 AM

The first two games were anything but close and the third one the Celtics had the upper hand throughout :lol

KOLBCTEW
04-30-2011, 01:20 AM
Meh, he'll step up against Boston this year in the playoffs much like he did last year.

Kingwillball
04-30-2011, 01:39 AM
Wade needs to average 20+ per game if the Heat are to have a chance.

LA KB24
04-30-2011, 01:44 AM
Meh, he'll step up against Boston this year in the playoffs much like he did last year.
Uhm not really. The game plan last year was to stop his teammates and let him win it by himself. That's why he had those monster stats.

opps
04-30-2011, 01:46 AM
Uhm not really. The game plan last year was to stop his teammates and let him win it by himself. That's why he had those monster stats.

Everyone knows this. The delusional Wade fans will see it this year.

KOLBCTEW
04-30-2011, 02:16 AM
:oldlol: Stop who? He was surrounded by scrubs; Wade was the focal point of that entire offense.

LA KB24
04-30-2011, 02:19 AM
:oldlol: Stop who? He was surrounded by scrubs; Wade was the focal point of that entire offense.
Right... why didn't Boston ever double or triple team him like they did Kobe?

He can score 30, 40 50, but he can't win the game for them by himself.

donald_trump
04-30-2011, 02:23 AM

interesting considering doc said thats exactly what they were trying to do against wade. :oldlol:

DMAVS41
04-30-2011, 02:49 AM

Actually the exact opposite. Pierce and Doc both said they tried to limit Wade but just couldn't do it.

There were some great video breakdowns showing that they actually tried all of the same things on Wade as they did Kobe. Wade was just too quick and decisive for the defense to get set.

There was one play that was literally the exact same situation. Wade's play on a hedge double ended with a dunk on KG. Kobe's play ended in a turnover.

Literally the exact same screen and roll scenario.

Who knows what will happen this year, but Wade lit the Celtics up last year and was significantly better than both Lebron and Kobe against the same team.

Deal with it.

Brickz187
04-30-2011, 02:53 AM
Those are some pretty crappy stats I will have to say, no excuses for that. I don't expect things to be the same in this series though.

KOLBCTEW
04-30-2011, 02:58 AM
Actually the exact opposite. Pierce and Doc both said they tried to limit Wade but just couldn't do it.

There were some great video breakdowns showing that they actually tried all of the same things on Wade as they did Kobe. Wade was just too quick and decisive for the defense to get set.

Exactly, it got so bad the popular Boston blog Celtics Hub analyzed their defensive scheme against Wade and called it "disrespectful" to his teammates.

Maindi
04-30-2011, 05:49 AM

Says the D Rose fan. :lol

Clutch
04-30-2011, 05:59 AM
Says the D Rose fan. :lol
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Heat007
04-30-2011, 06:12 AM
The first two games vs Boston was very early in the season when Wade played injured.

Remember he missed all of preseason with a leg injury and wasn't fully back to his old self after 5 or 6 weeks into the season. He only averaged about 52% at the rim in the first month of the season, and that is not like him AT ALL.. He's been 70% at the rim in the past 4 months (for comparison sake).

So the first two games i don't even count because his point average was very low (for his standards) in the first month of the season, and over the first 4 to 6 weeks of the season.

He was noticeably not himself as he was still not in game shape from not practicing in preseason, and he was still favoring that injury.

Wade not playing at 100% to start the season is part of the reason why the Heat started with a 9-8 record in the first 17 games.

blablabla
04-30-2011, 06:30 AM
The first two games vs Boston was very early in the season when Wade played injured.

Remember he missed all of preseason with a leg injury and wasn't fully back to his old self after 5 or 6 weeks into the season. He only averaged about 52% at the rim in the first month of the season, and that is not like him AT ALL.. He's been 70% at the rim in the past 4 months (for comparison sake).

So the first two games i don't even count because his point average was very low (for his standards) in the first month of the season, and over the first 4 to 6 weeks of the season.

He was noticeably not himself as he was still not in game shape from not practicing in preseason, and he was still favoring that injury.

Wade not playing at 100% to start the season is part of the reason why the Heat started with a 9-8 record in the first 17 games.

a lot of play injured this is not an excuse to average that kind of numbers

knightfall88
04-30-2011, 06:35 AM
Wade = Mo williams without the jumpshot

24r2
04-30-2011, 06:39 AM
damn i feel for wade.... got so many haters because of lebron...

Clutch
04-30-2011, 06:46 AM
Wade = Mo williams without the jumpshot
:lol

LeBron = Peja Stojaković without jumpshot :oldlol:

chains5000
04-30-2011, 06:50 AM
Who cares? Those stats don't matter anymore.

EnoughSaid
04-30-2011, 09:08 AM
:facepalm The first 2 games were when the Heat were just mashing together and Wade was coming off injuries. The only real game where he played horribly was the 3rd game in February.

kidachi
04-30-2011, 09:38 AM
:cry: stop it. it hurts. :cry:

krazymofo
04-30-2011, 10:08 AM
LOL'd Hard

blablabla
04-30-2011, 10:41 AM
:facepalm The first 2 games were when the Heat were just mashing together and Wade was coming off injuries. The only real game where he played horribly was the 3rd game in February.

what about the one in april

Bigsmoke
04-30-2011, 10:45 AM
that was the season. this is the playoffs. Wade is going dunk on all those aging bigs.

opps
04-30-2011, 10:47 AM
what about the one in april

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... *quickly conjures up something in stat machine*....................

:eek:

Nets fan 93
04-30-2011, 10:48 AM
that was the season. this is the playoffs. Wade is going dunk on all those aging bigs.
Wade needs some payback. I agree.

TheNaturalWR
04-30-2011, 11:18 AM

If being triple teamed allowed Kobe to still manage to chuck up 24 shots. He might simply be the best shot-jacker in NBA history.

Sakkreth
04-30-2011, 11:22 AM
It's 99% that those stats will increase, so that's actually not good for Boston.

f0und
04-30-2011, 11:23 AM
the "boston was just letting wade do his thing thats why he was beasting" excuse is something made up by the kobe kids because they dont want to believe that wade tore boston a new one while kobe looked padestrian. seriously, we can find evidence of the opposite of what they say, but can they find any evidence at all to back up their claim? and no, the words of other retarded kobe kids are not credible.

opps
04-30-2011, 11:54 AM
the "boston was just letting wade do his thing thats why he was beasting" excuse is something made up by the kobe kids because they dont want to believe that wade tore boston a new one while kobe looked padestrian. seriously, we can find evidence of the opposite of what they say, but can they find any evidence at all to back up their claim? and no, the words of other retarded kobe kids are not credible.

You act like Kobe had a bad series

28.6 Points Per Game
40% FG
31% 3P
:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

And this is when he was TRIPLE and DOUBLE Teamed.

illinoisreppa20
04-30-2011, 12:26 PM
So wait , let's see here .. we can use a 4 game sample size on wade to try to down his production , but that small sample size is not valid for a certain player better than your player... but its gravy when hating , see last years series when they were a bit younger , but oh wait .. that doesn't count either ... I see what you did right there :lol :lol

amfirst
04-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Obviously, the Celts weren't doubling Wade like they did Kobe. Kobe is the offense for the Lakers. Wade would rather pass it, which is the reason they prefer him to score than get his team mates involve. U can clearly see this by watching the game.

pauk
04-30-2011, 12:44 PM
he is gona be aight in playoffs....

if not... then lebron will have to make it up for that absence... preferably average a 30-40 point triple double or so :D

Kurosawa0
04-30-2011, 01:01 PM
You act like Kobe had a bad series
40% FG

That's pretty bad, man. :lol

Anyway, this series against Boston will about Wade's defense more so than how much he scores. You saw the adjustment in the last game between these two. Wade wasn't looking for his offense, but rather just trying to stay attached to Ray Allen. As odd as it sounds, I think it's more important for Ray Allen to score for Boston than it is for Wade to score for Miami. Allen's 3 point shooting is such an important part of Boston's offense and if you limit him, Boston really struggles.

KOLBCTEW
04-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Obviously, the Celts weren't doubling Wade like they did Kobe. Uhhh.. noo..

interesting considering doc said thats exactly what they were trying to do against wade. :oldlol:

Kobe is the offense for the Lakers. As well as Pau Gasol, Odom, Bynum,etc..

which is the reason they prefer him to score than get his team mates involve. U can clearly see this by watching the game. What teammates?? Oh you mean the 16% shooting Jermaine O'Neal(many of those shots he had were WIDE OPEN) which was his best offensive threat outside of himself..
Even the popular Celtics Hub blog analyzed their defensive scheme against Wade and called it "disrespectful" to his teammates.

f0und
04-30-2011, 01:33 PM
Obviously, the Celts weren't doubling Wade like they did Kobe. Kobe is the offense for the Lakers. Wade would rather pass it, which is the reason they prefer him to score than get his team mates involve. U can clearly see this by watching the game.

like i said, you dont have any proof. boston's coaches and players have been quoted as saying they tried everything they could to stop wade. they didnt say, "we tried everything we could besides double and triple teaming him". you can say you saw it with your own two eyes, but a kobe kids eyes are blinded by kobe's jizz. we cant rely on that.

Dave3
04-30-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm so damn confused by which criteria people using. If Wade plays poorly in a sample size of 4 games this year, he sucks against Boston. If he plays well in a sample size of 4 games in the playoffs last year, it's only 4 games and not enough to evaluate him. Please someone explain to me why there's a huge difference.

The best part of this series is it'll finally settle the whole "Wade sucks against Boston" belief.

Lebron23
04-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Heat needs some solid productions from Wade if they want to beat the Celtics in the playoffs. I hope LeBron can get his $hit together. I want to see the Old LeBron in the playoffs.

Iraqnback
04-30-2011, 01:55 PM

Thats what they did to Lebron last year and will probaly do to D Rose:lol

FKAri
04-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Lol
-4 ppg
2 rbds
-3 assts
-.08 fg%

Stats like that could create a dimensional rift and space time instability. :lol

dillondavis
04-30-2011, 02:39 PM
The first two games were anything but close and the third one the Celtics had the upper hand throughout :lol

In the third pierce only had 1 point I doubt that happens ever again

Nash
04-30-2011, 02:39 PM
I wouldn't worry about it, its D Wade and that man is pure quality. I would have been more worried if it was some other player.

Smoke117
04-30-2011, 03:08 PM
This means nothing. Last year in round 1 he did whatever he wanted vs the Celtics and our defense was better last season. The first game of the season he was hurt and the 2nd game came really early in the season before the Heat gelled. Anyone who takes this with more than a grain a salt is kidding themselves.

HighFlyer23
04-30-2011, 03:12 PM
what? No FTA?

Warriors fan
04-30-2011, 03:38 PM
This means nothing. Last year in round 1 he did whatever he wanted vs the Celtics and our defense was better last season. The first game of the season he was hurt and the 2nd game came really early in the season before the Heat gelled. Anyone who takes this with more than a grain a salt is kidding themselves.
how did Wade play last year against the Celtics in the regular season?

Kobe24Clutch
04-30-2011, 03:47 PM
He's gonna put up 20+ on 2 FGM made and 20+ FTA :oldlol:

rodman91
04-30-2011, 04:25 PM
Lol
-4 ppg
2 rbds
-3 assts
-.08 fg%

:lol

King Lebron LBJ
04-30-2011, 04:33 PM
Wade will come up huge no doubt in my mind

Tlova
04-30-2011, 10:25 PM
Wade will come up huge no doubt in my mind
That's what you praying for:lol

donald_trump
04-30-2011, 11:08 PM
kobe fans will never be satisfied.

doc said their whole plan was to stop wade, boston announcers were saying that the defense boston was playing was disrespectful to wades supporting cast.
they were clogging the key and giving miamis role players wide open jumpshots the whole series. wade was playing high the whole series and they were doing a similar thing to him in clogging the key and pushing two men out to him on the perimeter. theres a reason wade was shooting something like 7 threes a game that series; the whole time he was getting pushed out by two men.

and kobe fans bring up triple teams? really? there isnt a single player in the league that gets triple teamed. im not sure shaq got triple teamed consistently in his prime. there is such things as poor rotations where they will have 3 players end up focusing on a star, though this is hardly the plan. hell, it happens to the joe johnsons and tony parkers in the league to the lebron james' and melo's in the league.

and in wades 09-10 season, i dont think ive ever seen a player get more double coverage and double teams than he did in a season. even more so than his 08-09 season which most people considered better (30ppg).
as soon as he stepped over the halfway line against a lot of the better teams he was doubled in the 2nd half of games. immediately.
it was the most ridiculously disrespectful defensive i have seen teams give to a stars supporting cast. they might not have been the worst cast ever, and they werent, but they sure were treated like it.

kidachi
04-30-2011, 11:15 PM
He's gonna put up 20+ on 2 FGM made and 20+ FTA :oldlol:

some avergaes

Kobe - 9/20 45%, 7.1 FTA/game in 34mpg

Wade - 9/18 50% 8.5 FTA/game in 37mpg

stop crying :cry:

Laker19
05-01-2011, 02:47 AM
I didn't watch that much of the Heat Celtics series but in that game Wade goes off for 46? When I watch the highlights and compare it to Kobe's 3rd quarter where he goes off I would say Boston plays Kobe tighter and has more players closing on him faster than they do with Wade.I get that Wade is fast. Just going by the highlights there intensity and focus is on another level, it is the finals and it should be. Wades a great player and plays huge on the big stage but thats just how I always felt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjLLZfezQHI&feature=player_detailpage#t=79s

ReturnofJPR
05-01-2011, 02:51 AM

Which they will. No series in the 1st round had such obvious foul disparity and bias as the Heat/Sixers series displayed. The 76ers even got screwed on their homecourt which is rare in the postseason.

opps
05-01-2011, 03:05 AM

Here is your proof. :lol

KOLBCTEW
05-01-2011, 03:45 AM
I didn't watch that much of the Heat Celtics series but in that game Wade goes off for 46? When I watch the highlights and compare it to Kobe's 3rd quarter where he goes off I would say Boston plays Kobe tighter and has more players closing on him faster than they do with Wade.I get that Wade is fast. Just going by the highlights there intensity and focus is on another level, it is the finals and it should be. Wades a great player and plays huge on the big stage but thats just how I always felt.

Yeahh you don't go by the highlights as they don't tell the whole story...
Here is your proof. :lol
Uhh.. WHAT?? Really, that's your evidence??? All he said was that Kobe's a better shooter than Wade and 'those guys' (which everybody knows) but while they were able to limit Kobe, they couldn't do that to Wade despite him being the only legitimate threat on the Heat.

opps
05-01-2011, 03:47 AM
Uhh.. WHAT?? Really, that's your evidence??? All he said was that Kobe's a better shooter than Wade and 'those guys' (which everybody knows) but while they were able to limit Kobe, they couldn't do that to Wade despite him being the only legitimate threat on the Heat.

"THE DEFENSIVE COVERAGES ARE WAY DIFFERENT" - Tony Allen

"DWAYNE AND THOSE GUYS CANT DO THAT CONSISTENTLY (shoot)"- Tony Allen

And the shit in the bold wasnt even close to being said....

KOLBCTEW
05-01-2011, 03:56 AM
"THE DEFENSIVE COVERAGES ARE WAY DIFFERENT" - Tony Allen It's a different team of course some of the coverages are gonna be different.
Doesn't mean they didn't double or try to stop Wade. Doc and Pierce said they tried to limit Wade but were unable to do so even the Boston announcers pointed out that they were leaving his teammates wide open and only paying attention to Wade.

"
"DWAYNE AND THOSE GUYS CANT DO THAT CONSISTENTLY (shoot)"- Tony Allen
He was talking about 6 for 11 from the three :facepalm :facepalm that they can't do THAT consistently.. Seriously...

And the shit in the bold wasnt even close to being said....
Who said that I said He said that??

opps
05-01-2011, 03:59 AM
It's a different team of course some of the coverages are gonna be different.
Doesn't mean they didn't double or try to stop Wade. Doc and Pierce said they tried to limit Wade but were unable to do so.

He was talking about 6 for 11 from the three :facepalm :facepalm that they can't do THAT consistently.. Seriously...

"KOBE SHOOTS BETTER THAN ALL THOSE GUYS" - Tony Allen

:confusedshrug:

And what part of

"WAY DIFFERENT" dont you understand

KOLBCTEW
05-01-2011, 04:03 AM
"KOBE SHOOTS BETTER THAN ALL THOSE GUYS" - Tony Allen

:confusedshrug: Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... .......................

All he said was that Kobe's a better shooter than Wade and 'those guys' (which everybody knows) .

"WAY DIFFERENT" dont you understand
What part of "Doc and Pierce said they tried to limit Wade but were unable to do so" Don't you undestand..

opps
05-01-2011, 04:06 AM
Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... .......................

What part of "Doc and Pierce said they tried to limit Wade but were unable to do so" Don't you undestand..

Ok Im done with you. You're a fuc.king dum.bass. The series starts tomorrow and we will see how unstoppable your "boy" is.

KOLBCTEW
05-01-2011, 04:09 AM
Ok Im done with you. You're a fuc.king dum.bass.
You ignore all the evidence provided in this thread because it destroys your argument and I'm the dumb one??

The series starts tomorrow and we will see how unstoppable your "boy" is.
Didn't say he was unstoppable, just saying the Celtics weren't able to stop him last year but that fact seems to keep going over your head again and again.

OriginalNameGuy
05-01-2011, 04:44 PM
lol Regular season

Papaya Petee
05-01-2011, 04:47 PM
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! lol

Bigsmoke
05-01-2011, 04:49 PM

is that true?

Ben Jordan
05-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Looks like he saw this thread

Colby Brian
05-01-2011, 04:50 PM
some avergaes

Kobe - 9/20 45%, 7.1 FTA/game in 34mpg

Wade - 9/18 50% 8.5 FTA/game in 37mpg

stop crying :cry:

3PA per game

wade - 2.6
kobe - 4.3

nice try tho

KOLBCTEW
05-01-2011, 04:52 PM
3PA per game

wade - 2.6
kobe - 4.3

nice try tho
Kobe takes many bad shots, his fault.

Papaya Petee
05-01-2011, 04:52 PM
3PA per game

wade - 2.6
kobe - 4.3

nice try tho
:roll: :roll: Lets blame Wade for NOT taking shots that he only shoots 30% from while Kobe takes those 30% 3's

LEFT4DEAD
05-01-2011, 04:54 PM
daammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn
thread/

Alonzo Magic
05-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Just... No excuses. The trolls are trapped.

LeFraud Shames
05-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Kobe takes many bad shots, his fault.

So does Wade, but more than half of his bad shots get dismissed because of the amazing amount of foul calls he averages a game.

It's a damn shame to be honest.

Dwade305
05-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Mods lock please:oldlol: Hulk and the bunch just showing their horribe bball knowledge

derb2k2
05-01-2011, 06:43 PM
So does Wade, but more than half of his bad shots get dismissed because of the amazing amount of foul calls he averages a game.

It's a damn shame to be honest.

keep reaching. LOSER.

Lordragoonx1x
05-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Dammmm T.C you got pwned. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

csklmf
05-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Someone put this into failblog

whoartthou
05-01-2011, 06:51 PM
dwade shows up when it matters most

Heat007
05-01-2011, 08:39 PM
you idiots.

you forgot Wade averaged 34 points on 57% shooting in the series vs the Celtics last year. No way they can figure him out.

And i told you he was playing injured over the first 5 or 6 weeks of the season when they played Boston twice. He was not close to himself then as he missed all preseason with the injury. And was only 52% at the rim over the first month of the season. Over the last 4 months he has been back to his normal self at 70% at the rim.

Wade will BEAST in this series.

Great Karma thread though, that should be bumped throughout the rest of the playoffs to show the utter stupidity of doubting Wade in the playoffs.

Dave3
05-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Ok Im done with you. You're a fuc.king dum.bass. The series starts tomorrow and we will see how unstoppable your "boy" is.
Want me to work up the stats for Wade vs. Boston Celtics in playoffs the last 2 years?:oldlol:

I mean, I'm a LeBron fan more than I am of Wade, but I was cheering for him to play better just for the idiots who think a couple of regular season games make Wade into this useless player against Boston. I mean, I'm not saying he's going to play this well every game, but this pretty much shows the uselessness of those regular season stats. Or let me guess, now that Perkins is gone, all of a sudden Boston has no defense, and if Perkins was still there, Wade would've gone 1-20 right?:rolleyes:

PJR
05-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Major failed agenda thread from the lame ass OP..

Nets fan 93
05-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Opps got shit on by wade in game 1 lol.

Askmeificare
05-01-2011, 08:59 PM
epic fail :pimp:

opps
05-01-2011, 09:13 PM
It's no fail he did play like shit throughout the season and I still don't expect him to play at this level.

So congrats a good game let's see if they can win the series :rolleyes:

whoartthou
05-01-2011, 09:17 PM
wade reminds me of MJ, in that he always steps it up in the playoffs

PJR
05-01-2011, 09:27 PM
It's no fail he did play like shit throughout the season and I still don't expect him to play at this level.

So congrats a good game let's see if they can win the series :rolleyes:

You're a sucka.

opps
05-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Want me to work up the stats for Wade vs. Boston Celtics in playoffs the last 2 years?:oldlol:

I mean, I'm a LeBron fan more than I am of Wade, but I was cheering for him to play better just for the idiots who think a couple of regular season games make Wade into this useless player against Boston. I mean, I'm not saying he's going to play this well every game, but this pretty much shows the uselessness of those regular season stats. Or let me guess, now that Perkins is gone, all of a sudden Boston has no defense, and if Perkins was still there, Wade would've gone 1-20 right?:rolleyes:

The series isnt over. Lets see if he can keep it up which I highly doubt.I hate the Celtics but I do expect for them to play much better throughout the series...

Dave3
05-01-2011, 09:57 PM
The series isnt over. Lets see if he can keep it up which I highly doubt.I hate the Celtics but I do expect for them to play much better throughout the series...
He's not going to keep THIS level up. He will play well though, most likely ~28 ppg, on 50+% shooting for the series in total, which is actually worse than how he did last year. We all know he's not going to play the same as he did in the regular season at such a critical point in the year.

Dave3
05-01-2011, 09:58 PM
in b4 the excuses...
:cry: :cry: WHY MODS??? WHY BAN THE LEGENDARY HULK?? Say it ain't so!

chris02jammers
05-01-2011, 10:12 PM
38 pts 14/ 21 you FAILED :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol :lol :lol

opps
05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
He's not going to keep THIS level up. He will play well though, most likely ~28 ppg, on 50+% shooting for the series in total, which is actually worse than how he did last year. We all know he's not going to play the same as he did in the regular season at such a critical point in the year.

Trust me the Celtics will be happy if he averages about 25 points which I think he will.

Iraqnback
05-01-2011, 10:25 PM
First(before the game) it was "Let's wait till the game starts tomorrow"(Wade goes for 38) now it's "the series isn't over":lol .....moral to this story is shut your trap until the series is over. And that's goes for both sides. Because you kinda look stupid and now you back peddling. Who knows, maybe PP goes for 33 next game.....grab your popcorn, watch and stop doubting great players like Wade when he's been there done that.....

FadeAwayJ13
05-01-2011, 10:28 PM
:cry: :cry: WHY MODS??? WHY BAN THE LEGENDARY HULK?? Say it ain't so!

Man, this must be the worst day in the world for Hulk. Can't say I miss him though.

Javat_90
05-01-2011, 10:29 PM
I think Wade pwned a couple of dudes in this thread.

kidachi
05-01-2011, 10:34 PM
BooooooYa

comerb
05-01-2011, 10:37 PM

But he is... obviously.

kidachi
05-01-2011, 10:39 PM

ouch.

U SAD now I bet.. Maybe you'll be happier in game 2..

comerb
05-01-2011, 10:43 PM

Wow, you shit all over yourself. Hope you like the smell of your own feces.

Dave3
05-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Trust me the Celtics will be happy if he averages about 25 points which I think he will.
The Celtics would be happy with Wade averaging 25? How? You know LeBron's going to add 27+ as well, and both of them will do it on good percentages. Why would any team want that?

donald_trump
05-11-2011, 10:30 PM
so he finished with 30/7/5 on 53% shooting.

interesting.

BallsOut
05-11-2011, 10:31 PM
so he finished with 30/7/5 on 53% shooting.

interesting.

better than Lebron too interesting.

KOLBCTEW
05-11-2011, 10:32 PM
12 Points
28% FG
18% 3 point shot

:roll:

Human Error
05-11-2011, 10:33 PM
in b4 the excuses...
What excuses, idiot? :facepalm

InfiniteBaskets
05-11-2011, 10:33 PM
:pimp:

BarneyStinson
05-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Wade is the motha****ing best motha****ing player in the motha****ing N.B.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DWade06
05-11-2011, 10:35 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

dsrdsr
05-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Can we now say that the OP is a FA**OT?

donald_trump
05-11-2011, 10:46 PM
better than Lebron too interesting.

equal if anything.

clayton
05-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Another reason that regular season don't mean a thing. It's like the exact opposite of what'll happen.

Lebron23
05-12-2011, 02:23 AM
Regular Season matchup doesn't mean a $hit.

pauk
05-12-2011, 02:27 AM
he redeemed himself

Dave3
05-12-2011, 02:39 AM
Not that it's likely you'll reply to this (or even show up on these boards for a long time), but read my first reply to this post. Pretty much told you so lol...

King Lebron LBJ
05-12-2011, 03:22 AM
:roll: