PDA

View Full Version : Doc Rivers admits LeBron was "by himself" in Cleveland....

PJR
05-02-2011, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE]

pauk
05-02-2011, 07:50 PM
you were born yesterday? ofcourse he was by himself... nothing to discuss :confusedshrug:

kaiiu
05-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Junk removed

DMAVS41
05-02-2011, 07:51 PM
you were born yesterday? ofcourse he was by himself... :confusedshrug:

no. that team was built around Lebron. he had 4 other professional players on the floor. they could dribble and make wide open shots. that team was built around Lebron......so good.

pauk
05-02-2011, 07:52 PM
no. that team was built around Lebron. he had 4 other professional players on the floor. they could dribble and make wide open shots. that team was built around Lebron......so good.

:rolleyes:

that team wasnt built around lebron... lebron built himself around THEM... and MADE THEM... MADE THEM ALL

DMAVS41
05-02-2011, 07:53 PM

that team wasnt built around lebron... lebron built himself around THEM... and MADE THEM... MADE THEM ALL

sarcasm check.

kaiiu
05-02-2011, 08:00 PM

thats funny.
Jamsion was a 20 ppg scorer without lebron
Shaq was averaging 18 ppg on 60% without lebron
Boobie and Parker are 40% 3 point this year without lebron
Mo averaged 18 ppg without lebron
Delonte is the 1st guard off the bench on a contender without lebron
Andy put up the same numbers this year without lebron

HaHahAHhahaHahahHA

NBASTATMAN
05-02-2011, 08:04 PM
thats funny.

HaHahAHhahaHahahHA

CLEVELAND WITHOUT BRON SCUKED.. tHAT IS ALL FOLKS.. Like him or not you gotta look at what he was able to do with scrubs...

drizzy0503
05-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Cavs with Lebron=
2008-2009: 66-16
2009-2010: 61-21

Cavs without Lebron=
2010-2011: 19-63

Of course he was alone. Old news.

Bigsmoke
05-02-2011, 08:14 PM
guys cant read

Jasper
05-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Lebron's game last night was not flashy , but 22 points 6-7 boards 5-6 dimes , looked like he was playing behind the scenes ... but that type of play has a greater impact on the game , than his 40+ point games.

Beginning of the game , he immediately was drawing double and triple teams, which set it up for the rest of the game for his teammates.

Impact players don't need a bucket list of games they want to score points to be 'thy man'

Ask Kobe , he plays in the shadows all the time.

Mr. I'm So Rad
05-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Does anyone else think he said "By himself" because Wade and LeBron play together now? Last year they didn't play with each other

YAWN
05-02-2011, 08:28 PM
CLEVELAND WITHOUT BRON SCUKED.. tHAT IS ALL FOLKS.. Like him or not you gotta look at what he was able to do with scrubs...
:roll:

that team was built around his strengths. .

crisoner
05-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Can somebody bring up threads from last year around this time please to expose these so called LeBron/Heat fans?

:facepalm

gigantes
05-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Cavs with Lebron=

Cavs without Lebron=

bullSHIT, walter.

just about all of the top players were injured or traded this year. look at the healthy roster they had to play with this season and tell me that it wasn't a miracle they avoided the worst record in the league.

the lesson: re-read kaiiu's post and try to stay in school. you'll need it.

FourthTenor
05-02-2011, 08:36 PM
THat's kind of BS.

No, the Cavs werent a one of the best 2-12 teams in the league by any means.

Andy V is a terrific defensive center
Mo Williams was a solid PG
West is a good wing defender

THey also had..... Well, I mean if you look at.....There's no way they didnt.......

Yeah, I guess Doc was right.

crisoner
05-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Cavs with Lebron=

Cavs without Lebron=

Heat's record with LeBron = 58-24

I guess those Cavs role players are better then his current role players?
If that is the logic you are using.

crisoner
05-02-2011, 08:39 PM
THat's kind of BS.

No, the Cavs werent a one of the best 2-12 teams in the league by any means.

Andy V is a terrific defensive center
Mo Williams was a solid PG
West is a good wing defender

THey also had..... Well, I mean if you look at.....There's no way they didnt.......

Yeah, I guess Doc was right.

That team was built around LeBron with the perfect fit of players to play with his style of B-ball...he then leaves them for sh*t....the team is without their leader...what you expect? All you guys bash the Cavs roster when last year around this time they was the best thing since sliced bread. Many people said the Cavs were deeper then the Lakers and Celtics.

What ever helps you guys sleep at night.

drizzy0503
05-02-2011, 08:40 PM
bullSHIT, walter.

just about all of the top players were injured or traded this year. look at the healthy roster they had to play with this season and tell me that it wasn't a miracle they avoided the worst record in the league.

the lesson: re-read kaiiu's post and try to stay in school. you'll need it.

finished school with honors buddy. and kaiiu never contributes anything, all his posts are about how butthurt he is about lebron leaving. or how flocka is a good rapper:rolleyes: . I'll give you the injuries card, because Andy was a big part of the Cavaliers identity, but Shaq was gassed nearly every game, West bounced between the Cavs and Boston, and for some reason they traded Mo:facepalm . But Bron had definitely proved he could carry the Cavs from mediocrity to excellence long before Shaq was on the team. The measure of a player is seen when the team plays without him, and there is no question that any of the Cavs teams he played with would never be contenders without him. Chew on that, kemosabe

drizzy0503
05-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Heat's record with LeBron = 58-24

I guess those Cavs role players are better then his current role players?
If that is the logic you are using.

If they don't get past Boston, then yes I'll concede that the Cavs role players are better than the Heat's.

crisoner
05-02-2011, 08:43 PM
You guys forget that Big Z was still Big Z about two years ago.
Stop reaching.

crisoner
05-02-2011, 08:43 PM
If they don't get past Boston, then yes I'll concede that the Cavs role players are better than the Heat's.

LOL

I would not even say that...but I think they are a better overall team last year from 1-12. I think they can beat the Celtics this year with out Perkins....the Celtics are not who they use to be.

drizzy0503
05-02-2011, 08:46 PM
LOL

I would not even say that...but I think they are a better overall team last year from 1-12. I think they can beat the Celtics this year with out Perkins....the Celtics are not who they use to be.

Exactly, so the standard is raised. If the Heat can't beat the Celtics who are arguably a shell of their old selves, then it's obvious Lebron made a mistake coming to Miami.

gigantes
05-02-2011, 09:19 PM
finished school with honors buddy.
that may be so, but many assholes and fools lacking critical thinking abilities finished some level of school with honors. so join the club, if you like.

and kaiiu never contributes anything, all his posts are about how butthurt he is about lebron leaving. or how flocka is a good rapper:rolleyes: .
who gives a crap what he's in to? here he made a solid point that stands on its own, your shitty attempts to muddy the situation notwithstanding.

I'll give you the injuries card, because Andy was a big part of the Cavaliers identity, but Shaq was gassed nearly every game, West bounced between the Cavs and Boston, and for some reason they traded Mo:facepalm.
you are straight-out babbling at this point, mixing up multiple seasons in order to prove who knows what. suggestion: go check NBA.COM for how those players, and the role-players, played in lebron's last two seasons in cleveland.

But Bron had definitely proved he could carry the Cavs from mediocrity to excellence long before Shaq was on the team. The measure of a player is seen when the team plays without him, and there is no question that any of the Cavs teams he played with would never be contenders without him. Chew on that, kemosabe
there's nothing to chew on, tonto. most stars and superstars can lift weak or ordinary teams to much higher standards. *yawn*

if you want something to chew on- ask yourself if the cavs would have been better off not drafting james, or drafting him then trading him and building a balanced team, instead.

whoartthou
05-02-2011, 09:42 PM
in b4 kobe stans claim lebron had prime shaq

comerb
05-02-2011, 09:47 PM
thats funny.

HaHahAHhahaHahahHA

Cleveland ended up 19-63 numnutz :facepalm

You seriously have to be the most retarded poster on this forum.

kaiiu
05-02-2011, 09:49 PM

and yo pappie ended up with his dick in yo mammie.

Your point?

kidachi
05-02-2011, 09:51 PM
thats funny.

HaHahAHhahaHahahHA

they could average 30 a game for all I care.. what was their record without LeBron? they were crap.

and I don't even like LeBron

24r2
05-02-2011, 09:52 PM
now he's got james jones who can shoot 10 for 10, no more excuses for this fake queen

az00m
05-02-2011, 09:58 PM
you guys have bad reading skills.

He obviously meant before they got together and become a duo when he said "by himself"

Therefore he means when lebron didn't have wade and wade didn't have lebron.

lilgodfather1
05-02-2011, 10:05 PM
they could average 30 a game for all I care.. what was their record without LeBron? they were crap.

and I don't even like LeBron
It's not even close to the same team from last year. Shaq's gone, Delonte's gone, Z's gone, Mo was injured, Antwan was injured, Andy was injured. The four players that left our team were all in our top 6 players, and Andy, Mo, and Antwan getting injured all season did not help. When we were healthy to start the year we were almost .500, then the injuries started to pile up.

MasterDurant24
05-02-2011, 10:18 PM
He wasn't completely alone, but it's not like he had anything all that close to any of the supporting casts of any of the past NBA champions. Just another all-star talent such as a Ray Allen or Kevin Garnett(just throwing out reasonable, quality players), and I think that the Cavalier's chance at winning it all would be greatly increased.

Brickz187
05-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Cavs with Lebron=

Cavs without Lebron=

^^^^Honestly this is all that really matters

comerb
05-02-2011, 10:23 PM
and yo pappie ended up with his dick in yo mammie.

Your point?

You just keep proving it again and again.

artest 93
05-02-2011, 10:24 PM
An entire forum of elementary school drop-outs? Reading comprehension fail? I can only guess the ethnicity of some of these posters.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I can tell, Doc Rivers' comment is not in anyway implying that they had no help with their respective teams before teaming up this year. It actually seems to mean that they were alone, and not on the same team. Wade "by himself" and without LeBron. LeBron "by himself", without Wade.

LeBron did do wonders with a sub-par cast, one that is not able to hold their own without him, though. I don't buy that "built around" him argument. What franchise does not seek to build around their player? Why can't they build around him with an all-star or two? The fact is no other contenders would trade their #2-#4 options for LeBron's #2-#4.

I'm too lazy to argue the injury excuse for the Cavaliers legendary breakdown this year, but I do think it will continue next year (and beyond). I can't wait to see the fantastic excuses then. I'm sure someone will mention how great and important a broken-down Shaq is, though. And that is when you know they're grabbing straws.

Brickz187
05-02-2011, 10:25 PM
The Cavs first season with Lebron they went 35-47 and Lebrons first season with Heat they went 58-24. Was his first season with both teams and obviously the Heat team is better because he has more talent surrounding him. You really think a season or 2 from now they aren't going to be getting a better record than that? It took lebron nearly 6 years to gel with his team and bring them those incredible records. Lets not judge Lebron and the Heat off of ONE season.

EDIT: This was a reply to crisoner post BTW

Bandito
05-02-2011, 10:30 PM
I concur with everything you just said. Even though he's as good as he is there is no way he did all he did in the Cavs by himself.

Harion
05-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Privately, the Celtics believed the longer layoff after sweeping the New York Knicks hurt them, that they were far too careless with the ball and it cost them. Rajon Rondo(notes) was sluggish, hurting the Celtics with foul trouble and shoddy playmaking. “When you turn the ball over, it’s a guaranteed basket,” Rivers said. “It was a guaranteed basket when LeBron was by himself in Cleveland, and Wade was by himself in Miami. … We gifted 25 points.”
guys should read the bolded part. btw, Lebron had help in Cleveland. and they were decent. the problem was, his help ALWAYS DISAPPEARED in the playoffs. it was a real problem that the Cav's #2 guy was Mo Williams, the worst playoff choker on that team. after him, they got Antawn Jamison, another choker. Lebron needed help that would not disappear in the playoffs.

When it was over, James was relieved he could miss 11 of 19 shots, score 22 points, get six rebounds, five assists, and still beat the Boston Celtics. “I know I don’t have to average 35 points against Boston like I have done in the past,” James said. “Stats are good for me individually, but they did not get me anywhere…
so there you have it from the man himself. he's not playing for stats this year :applause:

drizzy0503
05-03-2011, 02:15 AM
that may be so, but many assholes and fools lacking critical thinking abilities finished some level of school with honors. so join the club, if you like.

I know any one can finish school, D. Rose cheated on his SAT to get out, and I seen cats with perfect GPAs die in front of me, dipshit. Don't try and sell me on the fact that you don't have to be smart to get places.

if you want something to chew on- ask yourself if the cavs would have been better off not drafting james, or drafting him then trading him and building a balanced team, instead.

Cavs would be in the same boat as Timberwolves minus Garnett, Kings, and Wizards, if they never drafted James, which is mired in obscurity. No one knew who they were before Lebron put them on his back. No arguing that.

K.Koscik
05-03-2011, 02:19 AM

Many other factors played into the cavs record this season. Not saying lebron leaving didn't hurt the cavs, it did. But Lebron wasn't worth 42 wins by himself. This season injuries and most of all lack of confidence destroyed the cavs.

If lebron was that entire team shouldn't of miami improved by at least 40 wins? No? Why not?

thabisyo
08-01-2013, 12:43 AM
Of cause lebron was by himself :confusedshrug:

nashwade
08-01-2013, 12:51 AM
wait, is doc suggesting that it is NOT a guaranteed basked now that lebron and wade are on the same team?

Round Mound
08-01-2013, 03:20 AM
Everyone Knows This...:confusedshrug:

Well...Except Some Kobetards :(

Doranku
08-01-2013, 03:24 AM
:roll: @ how stupid some of you are. Doc Rivers clearly wasn't saying what the OP is saying. Anyone with at least a fourth grade education should be able to recognize this.

bluechox2
08-01-2013, 03:27 AM
:roll: @ how stupid some of you are. Doc Rivers clearly wasn't saying what the OP is saying. Anyone with at least a fourth grade education should be able to recognize this.
i dont think anyone read the quote and went by optards title

Fresh Kid
08-01-2013, 03:28 AM
doc rivers lying

FLDFSU
08-01-2013, 03:30 AM
As I have said time and time again. Boston in 2010 literally played 3 on 1 in the first round against Wade, then James, then Howard. All the Heat were in the Summer of 2010 was a response to Boston teaming up.

bluechox2
08-01-2013, 03:31 AM
wait, is doc suggesting that it is NOT a guaranteed basked now that lebron and wade are on the same team?
its good logic, there were 2 teams back then where lebron and wade would be scoring on breakaways against their oponents

now, since on the same team, only one can score on breakaways, in only 1 game
doc and cp3 , match made in heaven

AKADS
08-01-2013, 03:39 AM
its good logic, there were 2 teams back then where lebron and wade would be scoring on breakaways against their oponents

now, since on the same team, only one can score on breakaways, in only 1 game
doc and cp3 , match made in heaven
LeBron had very good teams built around his talent in Cleveland but he needed a second option. If he had Boozer stay or Bosh sign there or any other player who could create there own shot he would have had a real shot a ring.

Mo was a good fit a PG, a great shooter who does not need the ball in his hand

DWest was a good 6th man who could play both the 1 and 2, play D and shoot.

AV was a great glue guy and rebounder. finished well but didn't need the ball

Big Z was decent with size and range 10 to 15 minutes a game

Shaq was big and old but still Shaq.

Jamison could still score. Although he was allergic to defense.

and Mike Brown is a under rated coach.

Was the team great no. Were they good yes. They were built the same way AIs 76ers were built. Just get a star and put people around him to let him do what he does best,

FLDFSU
08-01-2013, 03:48 AM
LeBron had very good teams built around his talent in Cleveland but he needed a second option. If he had Boozer stay or Bosh sign there or any other player who could create there own shot he would have had a real shot a ring.

Mo was a good fit a PG, a great shooter who does not need the ball in his hand

DWest was a good 6th man who could play both the 1 and 2, play D and shoot.

AV was a great glue guy and rebounder. finished well but didn't need the ball

Big Z was decent with size and range 10 to 15 minutes a game

Shaq was big and old but still Shaq.

Jamison could still score. Although he was allergic to defense.

and Mike Brown is a under rated coach.

Was the team great no. Were they good yes. They were built the same way AIs 76ers were built. Just get a star and put people around him to let him do what he does best,

The only problem with this is that it often never works. You don't build around one player. A duo or a trio---yes but never just a single player.

What if Lebron goes down and has to miss the entire season? You have just wasted an entire year because the person you supposedly was building around is not even there.

Instead of building around Lebron, the Cavs needed to have been building the best possible team. Lebron didn't need a team build around him...he needed a better team with better teammates.

Same for AI.

SilkkTheShocker
08-01-2013, 08:48 AM
The built around LeBron excuse is a fancy way of saying those Cavs teams had shit for talent.

Fresh Kid
08-01-2013, 08:50 AM
The built around LeBron excuse is a fancy way of saying those Cavs teams had shit for talent.
but his team was perfectly built for him, shooters and defenders suited him well.

SilkkTheShocker
08-01-2013, 08:55 AM
but his team was perfectly built for him, shooters and defenders suited him well.

No second option and the bench choked two playoffs in a row. Your not going to win titles with Mo Williams as a 2nd option.

Mr Exlax
08-01-2013, 08:55 AM

That's not perfect though. If LeBron was to roll his ankle and miss a few games it's all over with. There's literally nobody to help keep the team afloat until he gets back. What's perfect about that? He needed a team like MJ's Bulls that could at least make the playoffs without him. Hell I think every great player deserves something like that.

r15mohd
08-01-2013, 09:00 AM

it worked for 1-game at a time...where opponents had little time to adjust to what was beating them. this made the Cavs team a very great regular season team. however, they would always be stopped at some point in the post season where the better coach/team would have the ability to adjust the squad and tactics throughout a series

the Cavs team was flawed, everyone who watched the games know it. it was Lebron doing the work right through, he carried the load and made those other guys what they were.

here's a good question for those who believe otherwise: out of that same Cavs squad, who what player would you take and replace with on your squad since they (the Cavs) were so "good". probably one player, Verajeo...and even that's a stretch IMO.

Mr Exlax
08-01-2013, 09:02 AM
it worked for 1-game at a time...where opponents had little time to adjust to what was beating them. this made the Cavs team a very great regular season team. however, they would always be stopped at some point in the post season where the better coach/team would have the ability to adjust the squad and tactics throughout a series

the Cavs team was flawed, everyone who watched the games know it. it was Lebron doing the work right through, he carried the load and made those other gurs what they were.

here's a good question for those who believe otherwise: out of that same Cavs squad, who what player would you take and replace with on your squad since they (the Cavs) were so "good". probably one player, Verajeo...and even that's a stretch IMO.

Thank you! Somebody gets it! This is exactly why I NEVER considered Cleveland a championship caliber team. They were a great regular season team because nobody really really really focuses on regular season games.

SilkkTheShocker
08-01-2013, 09:02 AM

the Cavs team was flawed, everyone who watched the games know it. it was Lebron doing the work right through, he carried the load and made those other gurs what they were.

Varejao was the only guy that would show up for the playoffs every year.

RedBlackAttack
08-01-2013, 04:40 PM

the Cavs team was flawed, everyone who watched the games know it. it was Lebron doing the work right through, he carried the load and made those other guys what they were.

It has now been three years since that team was disassembled. That's a long time in basketball years. How many guys would you take off of the 2009 Magic team that made the Finals?

And, Mo Williams is still playing pretty good basketball. Not great, but good (13 points, 6 assists last year). No one at the time thought he was a great player, but a good fit next to James... And he still is. Any guy who can knock down three-pointers and handle the ball when called upon, but doesn't necessarily need the offense to run through him to be effective will work well with James.

JJ Hickson played well last year. The guy averaged a double-double in under 30 minutes a game.

Anderson Varejao was averaging 14+/14+ prior to his injury, playing at an All-Star level. He was averaging more offensive rebounds per game than anyone since prime Dennis Rodman (true story, look it up).

Obviously, guys like Big Z, Jamison, Parker and DWest are either finished or are finishing up their careers, but that doesn't mean they were worthless 3-10 years ago.

Hedo and 'Shard killed us in the playoffs in '09... Who wants either of those guys now? Courtney Lee? Mickael Pietrus?

Those guys were the key for the Magic against the Cavs that year. What's their status?

I'm also surprised by the lack of discussion about Lewis' PED use and its potential impact on that playoff run. His play literally killed the Cavs that year and it was a major matchup issue. It was later found that he was on PEDs and his career was never the same after said finding.

No one ever brings it up. If this were baseball or even football, it would be talked about quite a bit. For some reason it's not in this case, maybe because people don't necessarily think of PEDs and basketball having a strong link... ?

r15mohd
08-01-2013, 04:43 PM
It has now been three years since that team was disassembled. That's a long time in basketball years. How many guys would you take off of the 2009 Magic team that made the Finals?

And, Mo Williams is still playing pretty good basketball. Not great, but good (13 points, 6 assists last year). No one at the time thought he was a great player, but a good fit next to James... And he still is. Any guy who can knock down three-pointers and handle the ball when called upon, but doesn't necessarily need the offense to run through him to be effective will work well with James.

JJ Hickson played well last year. The guy averaged a double-double in under 30 minutes a game.

Anderson Varejao was averaging 14+/14+ prior to his injury, playing at an All-Star level. He was averaging more offensive rebounds per game than anyone since prime Dennis Rodman (true story, look it up).

Obviously, guys like Big Z, Jamison, Parker and DWest are either finished or are finishing up their careers, but that doesn't mean they were worthless 3-10 years ago.

Hedo and 'Shard killed us in the playoffs in '09... Who wants either of those guys now?

I meant taking them for that same player in 2009...Varajeo is really the only player, and again IMO, that you would go after. Everyone else that year wasn't worth much.

hawke812
08-01-2013, 04:46 PM

Four or five OTHER players left the same year Lebron left. Stans act like ONLY Lebron left Cleveland:facepalm

HEAT111
08-01-2013, 04:54 PM

Hedo and 'Shard killed us in the playoffs in '09... Who wants either of those guys now? I'm also surprised by the lack of discussion about Lewis' PED use and its potential impact on that playoff run. His play literally killed the Cavs that year and it was a major matchup issue. It was later found that he was on PEDs and his career was never the same after said finding.

No one ever brings it up. If this were baseball or even football, it would be talked about quite a bit. For some reason it's not in this case, maybe because people don't necessarily think of PEDs and basketball having a strong link... ?

Although the Cavaliers didn't have the same versatile impact compared to what the Miami Heat put around.

And now that you mentioned 2009, that was a fluke. Unfortunately, It had to be Cavs falling off the playoffs that easily. When the Magic met the Celtics again in 2010, they were in the verge to have been swept. Plus, the Celtics didn't play KG against the Magic in 2009...

Solefade
08-01-2013, 04:56 PM

Great explanation but not sure why this has to be articulated to people so many times. :hammerhead:

Solefade
08-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Four or five OTHER players left the same year Lebron left. Stans act like ONLY Lebron left Cleveland:facepalm

It's a shit organization and the city has nothing attractive to offer big free agents. That's why they've been bottom feeders the past 2-3 years even with Kyrie.

ballup
08-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Is it that hard to understand context?

NumberSix
08-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Built poorly around him.

SilkkTheShocker
08-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Cavs went 15-0 in 2010 without Mo Williams and Delonte West at one point. They lost every game LeBron didn't play during the end of the season.

jbryan1984
08-01-2013, 05:27 PM
Has this not been talked about to death by now? lol, in 2010 everyone on here thought the Cavs did a "fantastic, amazing, incredible" job putting talent around LeBron. People said the same thing about the Knicks this year. It happens every year tbh. LeBron had players that complimented him and that he wanted. He always got everything he wanted in Cleveland.

SilkkTheShocker
08-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Why can't Cavs fans just admit LeBron's teammates were trash :facepalm

RedBlackAttack
08-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Has this not been talked about to death by now? lol, in 2010 everyone on here thought the Cavs did a "fantastic, amazing, incredible" job putting talent around LeBron. People said the same thing about the Knicks this year. It happens every year tbh. LeBron had players that complimented him and that he wanted. He always got everything he wanted in Cleveland.
It's always the same group of posters bringing this topic up over and over and over. Really, who gives a flying f#ck? No one talks about Wade's supporting cast in Miami prior to James or Bosh's in Toronto. No one talks about Dwight's Orlando years and his supporting cast.

I almost always just ignore these threads, but they just can't let it go. These things pop up daily and it's old and tired. The only people who care to talk about it are James fans putting down Cleveland or anti-James trolls putting down James... And it always goes exactly the same way.

"He promised a ring and didn't deliver!"

"His supporting cast sucked!"

"They won 60 games!"

"He did it by himself!"

blah, blah, blah. :yawn:

We're three years on now... Time to move on.