PDA

View Full Version : Way to be a leader, Kobe.

BEAST Griffin
05-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Kobe took no responsibility for the loss. He must have forgotten about his pass to Jason Terry, about when he tripped, and about the potential game winner he clanked.

Sure, he had a good game. But he really choked towards the end.

Disaprine
05-03-2011, 11:34 PM
did kobe rape your mom or something? let it go man. :lol

Jasper
05-03-2011, 11:35 PM
He did his part , he took at least 30 + shots and tryed to get the win.

He needs to keep doing this throughout the series , so that history will show he has cred in the playoffs.

Pau needs to shoot more as well... like to see him take some 3 pter's like Dirk. (really open his game)

Jasper
05-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Your right some fan's are quite emotional..

The lakers are still playing on their home court.

nightprowler10
05-03-2011, 11:41 PM

He needs to keep doing this throughout the series , so that history will show he has cred in the playoffs.

Pau needs to shoot more as well... like to see him take some 3 pter's like Dirk. (really open his game)
:lol

Mr. Jabbar
05-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Its about time kobe sends a message to his teammates which show no heart. Specially the bench.

Remember last years Finals? After game 5? BOS leading 3-2. Kobe when asked about how to motivate his team: "If they need me to motivate them, they do not deserve to be champions". We all know how that turned out, these bums just need to get slapped in order to wake up from their slumber.

Kobe24Clutch
05-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Your right some fan's are quite emotional..

The lakers are still playing on their home court.
The lakers really don't have an advantage while playing at home, the fans there are just pathetic they show no energy :(

FourthTenor
05-03-2011, 11:53 PM

what's really amazing, is that if the OP's mom is a hotel worker from colorado, the answer actually is YES

thatoneblackguy
05-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Where was BEAST Griffin when the Lakers won back to back?

FourthTenor
05-03-2011, 11:54 PM
Its about time kobe sends a message to his teammates which show no heart. Specially the bench.

Remember last years Finals? After game 5? BOS leading 3-2. Kobe when asked about how to motivate his team: "If they need me to motivate them, they do not deserve to be champions". We all know how that turned out, these bums just need to get slapped in order to wake up from their slumber.

Kobe's not the only one on the team who wants to win.

That's just a myth that suckers like you who like Kobe better than the team, league, and sport want to believe so you can glorify him and drink from the fountain of his pen1s.

Mr. Jabbar
05-03-2011, 11:56 PM

Same place as Heat007, pauk, ash, Tyler and a bunch of other haters: Nowhere near basketball planet. :lol

KB2009Champ
05-03-2011, 11:58 PM
OP is a dumbass.

Kobe simply stated that his # of shots is not the reason the team lost. And that was in response to a question he was asked. And guess what, he's right. Lakers lost cause of turnovers by him and Pau down the stretch as well as some dumb fouls.

Reading is fundamental a$$whipe.

Mr. Jabbar
05-03-2011, 11:59 PM
Kobe's not the only one on the team who wants to win.

That's just a myth that suckers like you who like Kobe better than the team, league, and sport want to believe so you can glorify him and drink from the fountain of his pen1s.

The only myth here is people like you trying to make kobe look unclutch unproductive bad leader bad rolemodel every friken time you get a chance. And I want nothing more than the Lakers to win, shit if kobe plays horrendous ball and we win the chip Im the happiest mofo on earth.

FourthTenor
05-04-2011, 12:03 AM

The only myth here is people like you trying to make kobe look unclutch unproductive bad leader bad rolemodel every friken time you get a chance. And I want nothing more than the Lakers to win, shit if kobe plays horrendous ball and we win the chip Im the happiest mofo on earth.

yeah because you'll get to give him credit for another "ring" even if they won it despite him.

you have an unquenchable desire for kobe's man yogurt. every thread in here you're trying to undercredit his competitors whether its lebron, dirk, durant, or whoever, and whenever kobe plays like junk you make up absurd cliches about why its ok because he was "willing them to win" or "putting the team on his back" instead of admitting "he was ballhogging because he wants to be the hero more than he wants the team to win"

DKLaker
05-04-2011, 12:07 AM

Answer = :cry: :cry:

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 12:17 AM

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

jordanstans :lol

Big#50
05-04-2011, 12:17 AM

They carried his ass in game seven. I don't think he wanted to be a champion in that game.

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 12:19 AM
They carried his ass in game seven. I don't think he wanted to be a champion in that game.

kobe-23 points and 15 rebounds
gasol-19 points and 18 rebounds
artest-20 poins and 5 rebounds
fisher-10 points and 1 rebound
bynum-2 points and 6 rebounds

thats their starting 5 in game 7

SkyR#1fanCapCou
05-04-2011, 12:30 AM
The lakers really don't have an advantage while playing at home, the fans there are just pathetic they show no energy :(

The Lakers advantage of playing at home is that nobody is rooting for the opposition. Other than that......

Kobe24Clutch
05-04-2011, 12:32 AM
The Lakers advantage of playing at home is that nobody is rooting for the opposition. Other than that......
They just sit there and do nothing it's kinda pathetic, while watching memphis and okc's home crowd makes me go :banghead: :cry:

Mr. Jabbar
05-04-2011, 12:34 AM
yeah because you'll get to give him credit for another "ring" even if they won it despite him.

you have an unquenchable desire for kobe's man yogurt. every thread in here you're trying to undercredit his competitors whether its lebron, dirk, durant, or whoever, and whenever kobe plays like junk you make up absurd cliches about why its ok because he was "willing them to win" or "putting the team on his back" instead of admitting "he was ballhogging because he wants to be the hero more than he wants the team to win"

:roll:

SkyR#1fanCapCou
05-04-2011, 12:35 AM

23 points on 24 shots:facepalm

Everybody you just listed other than Kobe and Bynum scored more points than attempted FG

SkyR#1fanCapCou
05-04-2011, 12:36 AM
They just sit there and do nothing it's kinda pathetic, while watching memphis and okc's home crowd makes me go :banghead: :cry:
And it's because the celebrities get the front row seats while the
"Let's Go Lakers" chants are from the hardcore fans in the nose-bleed sections.

Big props to OKC and Memphis for bringing the atmosphere.

Kobe24Clutch
05-04-2011, 12:36 AM

Everybody you just listed other than Kobe and Bynum scored more points than attempted FG
That's what i call efficient

Big#50
05-04-2011, 12:38 AM

Kobe 6/24 and looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 12:38 AM

everybody in the entire game shot below 50% except for fisher, kg, and davis
kobe got to the line 15 times, the most in the game

Kobe24Clutch
05-04-2011, 12:39 AM
:wtf:

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 12:40 AM

4th quarter - 10 points and 4 rebounds

and a center named tim duncan shot 10-27 in game 7, not that much better considering hes a center

SkyR#1fanCapCou
05-04-2011, 12:44 AM
That's what i call efficient

And more efficient would be what Arest, Gasol, and Fisher scored with their much fewer shot attempts.

Big#50
05-04-2011, 12:45 AM
4th quarter - 10 points and 4 rebounds

and a center named tim duncan shot 10-27 in game 7, not that much better considering hes a center
Kobe 8 free throws in the fourth. Duncan was being guarded by Wallacex2, Prince and McDyess. See the post game comments for both games seven.

SkyR#1fanCapCou
05-04-2011, 12:47 AM
everybody in the entire game shot below 50% except for fisher, kg, and davis
kobe got to the line 15 times, the most in the game

How many of them shot 25%? And Kobe should be held to higher standards than what his team-mates or just about anybody else on the floor did. Now as far as Kobe getting to the line 15 times...... :/

Heck everybody, even Phil Jackson said Artest was the MVP of Game 7 so there should probably no arguments about who was the best player in that game.

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 12:49 AM
Kobe 8 free throws in the fourth. Duncan was being guarded by Wallacex2, Prince and McDyess. See the post game comments for both games seven.

so, he went to rim
23 points and 15 rebounds
15 rebounds for a sg,
yeah he shot bad but he managed to score the most points in the 4th quarter with 10
nobody carried him, he had the most points and the 2nd most rebounds, plus most 4th quarter points
next

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 12:52 AM
How many of them shot 25%? And Kobe should be held to higher standards than what his team-mates or just about anybody else on the floor did. Now as far as Kobe getting to the line 15 times...... :/

Heck everybody, even Phil Jackson said Artest was the MVP of Game 7 so there should probably no arguments about who was the best player in that game.

yeah he shot bad, but had 10 4th quarter points, and 15 rebounds
his teammates step up big time tho, not one of kobes best games shooting wise
but i think those 15 rebounds are the most hes ever had in the playoffs, maybe even in his career
and who opens up stuff for ron? theres a reason why hes open

Big#50
05-04-2011, 12:55 AM
so, he went to rim
23 points and 15 rebounds
15 rebounds for a sg,
yeah he shot bad but he managed to score the most points in the 4th quarter with 10
nobody carried him, he had the most points and the 2nd most rebounds, plus most 4th quarter points
next
I'm pretty sure Gasol and Artest carried him then the zebras handed him trips to the line. I saw it with my two eyes. I actually believed Kobe would finally have his MJ/Magic/Shaq/Duncan moment in the finals. I mean it was game seven against the team that beat him by 38 points. I thought Kobe would come out and hit jumpers all day. Since the Celtics were a bit down from losing Perkins. Instead the dude came out looking like shit. Everyone saw it. Even real Lakers fans saw it. Kobestans like you are blind. Sorry about that.

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 12:58 AM
I'm pretty sure Gasol and Artest carried him then the zebras handed him trips to the line. I saw it with my two eyes. I actually believed Kobe would finally have his MJ/Magic/Shaq/Duncan moment in the finals. I mean it was game seven against the team that beat him by 38 points. I thought Kobe would come out and hit jumpers all day. Since the Celtics were a bit down from losing Perkins. Instead the dude came out looking like shit. Everyone saw it. Even real Lakers fans saw it. Kobestans like you are blind. Sorry about that.

im not blind, kobe had a bad offensive game, im not saying he had a great game or something
its just ridiclous to say that the player with the most points, and 15 rebounds got carried :facepalm

2005 game 7
duncan 25 points (10-27), 11 reb, 3 ast
ginobli 23 points (8-13), 5 reb, 4 ast
ginobli took less than half the FGA duncan did yet scored only 2 points less, and duncans the bigman and ginos the gaurd
so duncan was "carried"?
25 points on 27 shots, for a bigman, wtf?

Big#50
05-04-2011, 01:04 AM
im not blind, kobe had a bad offensive game, im not saying he had a great game or something
its just ridiclous to say that the player with the most points, and 15 rebounds got carried :facepalm

2005 game 7
duncan 25 points (10-27), 11 reb, 3 ast
ginobli 23 points (8-13), 5 reb, 4 ast
ginobli took less than half the FGA duncan did yet scored only 2 points less, and duncans the bigman and ginos the gaurd
so duncan was "carried"?
Not according to Wallacex2, PoP, Parker, Manu, Larry Brown and everyone with two eyes. They all said Tim carried the Spurs. Im sure Colby Brian knows more than those dudes, though.
Jackson said Artest was the best player in game 7.

the_wise_one
05-04-2011, 01:05 AM

David Stern is an advantage for the Lakers, wherever they play.

the_wise_one
05-04-2011, 01:05 AM
Kobe 6/24 and looking like a rapist caught in Colorado hotel room.

Fixed that for you.

Oh wait.

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Not according to Wallacex2, PoP, Parker, Manu, Larry Brown and everyone with two eyes. They all said Tim carried the Spurs. Im sure Colby Brian knows more than those dudes, though.
Jackson said Artest was the best player in game 7.

kobe vs duncan in game 7s finals

kobe - 23 points, 15 rebounds, 24 shots (10 4th quarter points, pau 9)
duncan - 25 points, 11 rebounds, 27 shots (5 4th quarter points, gino 11)

duncan carried them, but kobe got carried?

next

Big#50
05-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Fixed that for you.

Oh wait.
LOL Harsh. We all know that ho was after cash.

Big#50
05-04-2011, 01:14 AM

kobe - 23 points, 15 rebounds, 24 shots (10 4th quarter points)

next
KOBE played like shit the whole game. The rest of the team kept them in the game. KOBE made 8 free throws in the fourth. Which were gifts from Stern. Stop with the 15 boards. That is what happens when you get to guard a pg with no shot. You get to sag off 6 feet from him. Not to mention no Perkins. Watch the game again. This time do not jack off to Kobe while you watch. Kobe was carried. The fourth was a ****ing robbery. I don't blame Wallace for wantig to kill the zebras.

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 01:16 AM
KOBE played like shit the whole game. The rest of the team kept them in the game. KOBE made 8 free throws in the fourth. Which were gifts from Stern. Stop with the 15 boards. That is what happens when you get to guard a pg with no shot. You get to sag off 6 feet from him. Not to mention no Perkins. Watch the game again. This time do not jack off to Kobe while you watch. Kobe was carried. The fourth was a ****ing robbery. I don't blame Wallace for wantig to kill the zebras.

just blame the refs
hahaha, u mad, i owned u
if kobe played like shit in that game, then duncan in game 7 played as worse
duncan 25 points on 27 shots, and only 11 rebounds
/ owned

Big#50
05-04-2011, 01:18 AM

kobe - 23 points, 15 rebounds, 24 shots (10 4th quarter points, pau 9)

next
Again PoP, Wallacex2, Manu, Parker and Larry Brown all said Tim took the team on his shoulders and won it for them.
JACKSON said Artest was the MVP of game 7. I mean even Kobe said he is lucky his team was able to keep them in the game because he was playing like shit. But I'm sure Colby Brian knows more.

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 01:24 AM
Again PoP, Wallacex2, Manu, Parker and Larry Brown all said Tim took the team on his shoulders and won it for them.
JACKSON said Artest was the MVP of game 7. I mean even Kobe said he is lucky his team was able to keep them in the game because he was playing like shit. But I'm sure Colby Brian knows more.

both players played like crap offensivly, except kobe was okay in the 4th
dude, they basically had the same numbers, yet u say kobe choked and got carried, but duncan didnt?
hypocritical :lol

Big#50
05-04-2011, 01:36 AM
both players played like crap offensivly, except kobe was okay in the 4th
dude, they basically had the same numbers, yet u say kobe choked and got carried, but duncan didnt?
hypocritical :lol
Duncan was the reason the Spurs won. Kobe was the reason the Lakers were down. His team was carrying him till the fourth when Crawfordx2 said here you Kobe. We all knew the Lakers were going to win in the fourth. Stern put those two idiots there for a reason. We all know Crawford wears a kobe jersey under his zebra shirt. Kobe had his chance to have his great nba finals moment and he came up short big time.

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Duncan was the reason the Spurs won. Kobe was the reason the Lakers were down. His team was carrying him till the fourth when Crawfordx2 said here you Kobe. We all knew the Lakers were going to win in the fourth. Stern put those two idiots there for a reason. We all know Crawford wears a kobe jersey under his zebra shirt. Kobe had his chance to have his great nba finals moment and he came up short big time.

:facepalm
duncan - 25 points on 27 shots, 11 reb
kobe - 23 points on 24 shots, 15 reb
so duncan shooting like crap helped them win, but kobe shooting like crap helped them be down?
your a big idiot

Big#50
05-04-2011, 01:41 AM
duncan - 25 points on 27 shots, 11 reb
kobe - 23 points on 24 shots, 15 reb
so duncan shooting like crap helped them win, but kobe shooting like crap helped them be down?
your a big idiot
LOL I guess Wallacex2, Larry Brown, POP, TP and Manu are all idiots as well. I am going to keep mentioning this.

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 01:44 AM
LOL I guess Wallacex2, Larry Brown, POP, TP and Manu are all idiots as well. I am going to keep mentioning this.

im not saying duncan got carried
im saying that they both did NOT get carried

Big#50
05-04-2011, 01:48 AM
im not saying duncan got carried
im saying that they both did NOT get carried
Kobe was carried. By Artest and Pau for three quarters. Cawford in the fourth. Kobe had eight free throws out of his ten points. He had 13 points through three quarters. Kobe the greatest scorer since MJ had 13 points though three. He was on pace for 17 points if not or the gifts. He was carried. He choked and everyone knows it.

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Kobe was carried. By Artest and Pau for three quarters. Cawford in the fourth. Kobe had eight free throws out of his ten points. He had 13 points through three quarters. Kobe the greatest scorer since MJ had 13 points though three. He was on pace for 17 points if not or the gifts. He was carried. He choked and everyone knows it.

do u kno how ridiculous u sound smh

duncan 25 point on 27 shots
5 points in the 4th
:oldlol:

kobe 23 points on 24 shots
10 points in 4th

but but but but.. it was the refs :roll:

Big#50
05-04-2011, 01:55 AM
do u kno how ridiculous u sound smh

duncan 25 point on 27 shots
5 points in the 4th
:oldlol:

kobe 23 points on 24 shots
10 points in 4th

but but but but.. it was the refs :roll:
Duncan had 19 through three. Kobe made eight free throws in the fourth. Do you know how stupid you sound? It wasnt the refs? Shit was wrong what they did to the ***** ass Celtics.

chopchop20
05-04-2011, 01:55 AM
Kobe has led his team to 3 straight Finals (2 wins)

And he's not a leader :confusedshrug:

What a bunch of morons

Big#50
05-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Kobe has led his team to 3 straight Finals (2 wins)

And he's not a leader :confusedshrug:

What a bunch of morons
Seriously. The dude gets hated on.

chopchop20
05-04-2011, 02:01 AM
Now if you don't like Kobe's form of leadership, that's your personal preference. But don't act like he's not good at what he does -- the proof is in the pudding

MJ(Mean John)
05-04-2011, 02:39 AM
SMH.

Colby Brian, Bro, why are you wasting your time? This guy doesn

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 02:40 AM
Duncan had 19 through three. Kobe made eight free throws in the fourth. Do you know how stupid you sound? It wasnt the refs? Shit was wrong what they did to the ***** ass Celtics.

duncan and kobe were the best players on their teams, they both won, and both got finals mvp, nobody got carried or choked
ok done

Colby Brian
05-04-2011, 02:42 AM
[QUOTE=MJ(Mean John)]SMH.

Colby Brian, Bro, why are you wasting your time? This guy doesn

Mr Feeny
08-13-2016, 09:09 AM
Kobe took no responsibility for the loss. He must have forgotten about his pass to Jason Terry, about when he tripped, and about the potential game winner he clanked.

Sure, he had a good game. But he really choked towards the end.

He was rather pathetic indeed!

IllegalD
08-13-2016, 02:55 PM
He was rather pathetic indeed!

Bumping 5 year old threads.

Hell of a way to spend a Saturday, ain't it, Feenster?

PA

THE

TIC.

:lol :roll: :banana:

Dray n Klay
08-13-2016, 03:03 PM
Bumping 5 year old threads.

Hell of a way to spend a Saturday, ain't it, Feenster?

PA

THE

TIC.

:lol :roll: :banana:

Better than selling fish out of your moms car

:yaohappy: :hammertime: :hammertime:

IllegalD
08-13-2016, 03:09 PM

But definitely better than being in your 20's with no HS diploma and still living in your mom's trailer, you Wichita inbred.

:roll: :banana:

Mr Feeny
08-13-2016, 03:19 PM

Ha-daymmmmmmm:biggums:

Lebronxrings
08-13-2016, 03:56 PM