PDA

View Full Version : Lakers now down 0-3 to the Mavericks! Discuss the series

insidehoops
05-07-2011, 08:57 AM
The Lakers are shockingly now down 0-3 to the Mavericks!

Discuss your thoughts on Game 3 here

poweredbyoats
05-07-2011, 09:08 AM
2nd.

EnoughSaid
05-07-2011, 09:11 AM
I wonder what's going to happen if Lakers lose the next game and get swept. :oldlol:

brownmamba00
05-07-2011, 09:14 AM
I wonder what's going to happen if Lakers lose the next game and get swept. :oldlol:
Euhm.....just move on? :confusedshrug:

EnoughSaid
05-07-2011, 09:18 AM
Euhm.....just move on? :confusedshrug:

But wouldn't that be a major blow? Especially since many predicted the Lakers would 3 peat.

brownmamba00
05-07-2011, 09:34 AM
But wouldn't that be a major blow? Especially since many predicted the Lakers would 3 peat.
Id be disappointed but it was :bowdown: while it lasted. B2B and a 3PEAT in 10 years:cheers: and the signs were there so in a way im not that surprised.
But hey series isnt over yet :confusedshrug:

LurkingFanboy
05-07-2011, 09:35 AM
I'd say so especially considering every Laker fan and every analyst basically said the Lakers would buzz saw the Mavs. There was so much disbelief that the Mavs could even put up a fight against them Lakers fans were supremely excited the Spurs lost. They saw that as an sure express pass back to the title game rested and ready after brushing aside weak competition.

Considering that hasn't happened and are on the ropes to not only lose but to be swept and utterly DOMINATED by a team everybody laughed at that's not going to sit well with many of them. Doubt it'll be a shrug and walk off like some are trying to make it now.

sixerfan82
05-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Considering that hasn't happened and are on the ropes to not only lose but to be swept and utterly DOMINATED by a team everybody laughed at that's not going to sit well with many of them. Doubt it'll be a shrug and walk off like some are trying to make it now.

/agree

It's interesting though because in the early 00s, I really despised the Lakers, mostly because they were very smug about their success. To see them down 3-0, I think I'm more interested in seeing a new team get a chance at the finals

I doubt they will go out easy, which should make for a very nice Game 4 Sunday

ThaSwagg3r
05-07-2011, 09:57 AM
If there is any team that could blow a 3-0 lead, it's the Mavericks. I wouldn't bet on it, but I wouldn't give no hope to it either.

icemanfan
05-07-2011, 09:57 AM
But hey series isnt over yet :confusedshrug:
How much you willing to bet. Hell I will even give you favorable odds.

LurkingFanboy
05-07-2011, 10:09 AM
If there is any team that could blow a 3-0 lead, it's the Mavericks. I wouldn't bet on it, but I wouldn't give no hope to it either.
Well at this point considering how well the Lakers played and still had the game snatched from them hope that the Mavs will revert to past form is all they can pretty much hope for. That or Kobe pulls another 81 point game out of the magic sack some place.

Because if they don't get up on the Mavs BIG and early in game 4 the pucker factor and brain farts will happen in the 3rd and 4th quarters when it matters the most. Mavs have flat out out played the Lakers in the 4th quarter this series.

sixerfan82
05-07-2011, 10:42 AM
:oldlol: This is hilarious. The Lakers losing game 3 literally caused the main forum to crash. People joked about that and it actually happened. As soon as game 3 was over, the main forum mysteriously started having technical issues.

Seriously, I thought Kobe was supposedly the 'best finisher' in the game. I guess that's only when they're up a few points and he gets an ideal situation?

LurkingFanboy
05-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Lakerss main problem this series is they aren't likely giving their competition enough respect and thus aren't able to figure out they need to play with more abandon.
Last night a Dallas media person asked Shannon Brown if he thought it was possible for the Lakers to sweep themselves.

http://soundcloud.com/oddibe-mcben/shannon-brown-sweep-ourselves

Shout out to @benandskin of 103.3 ESPN Radio in Dallas

schism206
05-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Seriously, I thought Kobe was supposedly the 'best finisher' in the game. I guess that's only when they're up a few points and he gets an ideal situation?

funny thing is i though kobe was getting his teammates involved and playing a limited role in the first 3 quarters of the game to try and save his energy for the 4th. i wonder if he's getting worn down.

AERIALZ666
05-07-2011, 11:06 AM
sup lakers fans? wah wah wah post season is where wer gonna shine, weve proved it. B*tches

brownmamba00
05-07-2011, 11:09 AM
funny thing is i though kobe was getting his teammates involved and playing a limited role in the first 3 quarters of the game to try and save his energy for the 4th. i wonder if he's getting worn down.
He was getting his teammates involved. But yeah he was a bit too passive

24r2
05-07-2011, 11:19 AM
here hopin dirk gets injured

D-nugz
05-07-2011, 11:27 AM
I'd say so especially considering every Laker fan and every analyst basically said the Lakers would buzz saw the Mavs. There was so much disbelief that the Mavs could even put up a fight against them Lakers fans were supremely excited the Spurs lost. They saw that as an sure express pass back to the title game rested and ready after brushing aside weak competition.

Spot on,

:applause:

I'm shocked at this series, I think everyone is.
You just don't expect Lakers being down 0-3.

brownmamba00
05-07-2011, 11:28 AM
:no:

LurkingFanboy
05-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Stuff like that is why people don't like Lakers fans and get so happy to see y'all lose.

lebacon
05-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Next season...

Lakers need a "superhero" to help their team. :cheers:

FKAri
05-07-2011, 12:09 PM
Next season...

Lakers need a "superhero" to help their team. :cheers:

Step aside Kobe. I'll take it from here.

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Dwight-Howard-Superman-psd30397.png

Gallant
05-07-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm pleasantly surprised. It is looking like we will have a fresh match up in the Finals if the Lakers and Boston both lose in this round. I give the Mavericks the credit they deserve. They had more than one point in this series where they could have gave up and taken a loss but they rallied to win the games. Dirk and his teammates are really trying to redeem this franchise.

Nero Tulip
05-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Honestly Kobe (whom I don't like very much) had a very good game. He made the right choices, except maybe in Q4.

But Pau and Odom were the players that needed to step up, and they didn't.

DeronMillsap
05-07-2011, 12:34 PM
I don't think a Prime Jordan has EVER been swept. NEVER!!!! Kobe is f--king pathetic. :roll: :oldlol: :lol

Glide2keva
05-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Until the final buzzer sounds with them being down, that's when I will be satisfied. having them on the ropes is no big deal, as of yet.

Rysio
05-07-2011, 12:43 PM
if we win game 4 there will be a game 7

catch24
05-07-2011, 12:46 PM
I don't think a Prime Jordan has EVER been swept. NEVER!!!! Kobe is f--king pathetic. :roll: :oldlol: :lol

Haha at these lames talking shit. I guess Kobe was pathetic when he and his teams won the last two finals too, right?

-playmaker-
05-07-2011, 12:57 PM
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt73/_primetime_pics/dirk_lulz_2.jpg

sherwin_414141
05-07-2011, 01:00 PM
:roll: Bitter Laker fans, admit the fact you're going nowhere.
this year's for us to take! ewwww... Me too , was so surprised that we can Demoralize this "Back to Back Champions" with the "MJ replica" as their best player.. haha.. I pity all of these lakers fans.. :rockon:

-playmaker-
05-07-2011, 01:01 PM
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt73/_primetime_pics/dirk_lulz_3.jpg

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-07-2011, 01:11 PM
:roll: Bitter Laker fans, admit the fact you're going nowhere.
this year's for us to take! ewwww... Me too , was so surprised that we can Demoralize this "Back to Back Champions" with the "MJ replica" as their best player.. haha.. I pity all of these lakers fans.. :rockon:
wow, then i wonder how u feel about your fellow maverick fans..considering u have ZERO championships. :rockon:

The Ownage
05-07-2011, 03:17 PM
:oldlol:

Bigsmoke
05-07-2011, 03:18 PM
I already made a Thread on this topic already

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221191

Droid101
05-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Stern has been setting this up forever.

Dan Crawford will ref the rest of the series. Lakers will be the first team to overcome an 0-3 deficit. Stern makes more money for his owners. Book it.

OldSchoolBBall
05-07-2011, 03:58 PM
if we win game 4 there will be a game 7

LMAO @ this bold ass prediction from a fan of a team which has shown zero heart and will all playoffs and for much of the last third of the season. :oldlol: Yeah, I'm sure the Lakers are winning 3 straight against a team which has dominated them. :oldlol:

Kobe24Clutch
05-07-2011, 04:02 PM
From the way the Lakers have played the whole season, We won't come come back they were playing with no heart or passion to win during this whole season :banghead:

Pursuer
05-07-2011, 04:03 PM
How did Portland guard Dirk?

rosonviyavong
05-07-2011, 04:06 PM
It's OVVVEERRRR!!!

Timofey Mozgov
05-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Prime Kobe also missed the playoffs and got bounced out of the 1st round by a team that didn't play defense twice. Most overrated player in sports history.

DirkNowitzki41
05-07-2011, 04:27 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

What a game last night. Hopefully we close this out on Sunday. Dirk and the Mavs are the 'it' team right now, never been like this for a long ass time. This is the year.

reppy
05-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Maybe Dirk and the Mavs took it personal when Matt Barnes was talking all that doodoo about them being soft and knowing how to beat 'em.

Scoooter
05-07-2011, 06:25 PM
A part of me wants to see the Lakers come all the way back and make history, if only to witness the insane, biblical, gamma ray burst of epic trolling that Hulk Hogan would start spewing into ISH. Also, branslowski would probably come back. The convergent nexus of trolling those two would unleash would set the internet back 30 years.

Also griffmoney, maybe. I have to see it. :eek:

Scoooter
05-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Magic Johnson (paraphrased): "Sometimes guys can be together too long. This group has probably been together too long. Jerry Buss is going to have to blow it up...no is untouchable...except maybe Kobe...find out which big man to trade...need more athletes..." They talked about Dwight too.

YAWN
05-07-2011, 06:35 PM

Everyone also assumed the Lakers would play as well as they are capable of, but they have yet to do so.

Not taking anything away from the Mavs cause Dirk has been the ****ing man this series, and their role players are knocking down all the wide open shots the Lakers defense is giving them.

Colby Brian
05-07-2011, 06:43 PM

Michael Jordan
1984 - losing record, knocked out of 1st round (1-3)
1985 - losing record, got swept in 1st round (0-3)
1986 - losing record, got swept in 1st round (0-3)

MJ got knocked out of the 1st round 3 times (getting swept twice), and never posted a winning record in his first 3 years

thatoneblackguy
05-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Jordan got knocked out of the first round in 1984, sub .500 record
in 1985 he got swept in the first round, sub .500 record
in 1986 he got swept again in the first round, sub .500 record

MJ without Pippen, he got knocked out of the playoffs 3 years in a row, and never had a winning record 3 years in a row
owned. :applause:

Colby Brian
05-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Prime Kobe also missed the playoffs and got bounced out of the 1st round by a team that didn't play defense twice. Most overrated player in sports history.

in 2004-05 he was injured, and their 2nd best player was injured too, thats why they missed the playoffs, nice try tho

2006 took a 2nd seed suns team to 7 games, had a 50 points in game 6, also a game winner in game 4
2007 won one game where kobe had 45 points, he had a bad team who won only 42 games that year

SkyR#1fanCapCou
05-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Michael Jordan
1984 - losing record, knocked out of 1st round (1-3)
1985 - losing record, got swept in 1st round (0-3)
1986 - losing record, got swept in 1st round (0-3)

MJ got knocked out of the 1st round 3 times (getting swept twice), and never posted a winning record in his first 3 years

So MJ was in his prime during his first 3 years:facepalm

1984-85. Jordan missed 64 games. Bulls don't face the Celtics if Jordan plays all 82 games and definetly doesn't get swept by whomever they face.

MJistheGOAT
05-07-2011, 06:54 PM
What part of PRIME jordan did you not read ... and comparing MJ support cast 84-86 vs this stacked lakers team is a joke ... im not going to mention Birds celtics 85-86 vs Dirks Mavs

Colby Brian
05-07-2011, 06:56 PM
What part of PRIME jordan did you not read ... and comparing MJ support cast 84-86 vs this stacked lakers team is a joke ... im not going to mention Birds celtics 85-86 vs Dirks Mavs

kobe had a stacked team in 06 and 07?
:facepalm

thatoneblackguy
05-07-2011, 06:58 PM
And Kobe's in his PRIME? Get the **** outta here.:roll:

MJistheGOAT
05-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Im talking about 2011 lakers, back to back champs and strong 3peat candidates, and with prime kobe in it being swept by an inferior mavs team, please learn how to read stan

Colby Brian
05-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Im talking about 2011 lakers, back to back champs and strong 3peat candidates, and with prime kobe in it being swept by an inferior mavs team, please learn how to read stan

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

kobes in his 15th season and is injured

thatoneblackguy
05-07-2011, 07:02 PM
You're more of an idiot than I originally thought. You actually think Kobe is in his prime right now, that is hilarious. :oldlol:

MJistheGOAT
05-07-2011, 07:06 PM
I dont think that he is in his prime at all, but reading this forum gave me that impression ... so when was kobe's prime???

Colby Brian
05-07-2011, 07:08 PM
I dont think that he is in his prime at all, but reading this forum gave me that impression ... so when was kobe's prime???

IMO its 2001- 2009

kobe did have a beast postseason run in 2010 - 29/6/6, but his prime was over

Optimus Prime
05-07-2011, 08:04 PM
I guess the only silver lining from the Lakers losing so embarrassingly is that it creates the perfect opportunity and reason to blow this team up. The dream run is over.

Everybody but Kobe is on the block after they get swept. Do whatever it takes to get Dwight Howard. He wants to come there, and the Lakers desperately need a player like him. Make it happen, Kupcake!

...that's all we really have to look forward to at this point in time. :violin:

Colby Brian
05-07-2011, 08:09 PM
I guess the only silver lining from the Lakers losing so embarrassingly is that it creates the perfect opportunity and reason to blow this team up. The dream run is over.

Everybody but Kobe is on the block after they get swept. Do whatever it takes to get Dwight Howard. He wants to come there, and the Lakers desperately need a player like him. Make it happen, Kupcake!

everybody except kobe, odom, gasol, and bynum should be on the block

lakers DONT need a center, there problem is not in the post
lakers problem is in the PG position, they need a good PG, and get some good young players

RazorBaLade
05-07-2011, 08:10 PM

IFFFFFF pau becomes pau again, we can still win this series. its that simple. hes finally admitted to being worthless after the game yesterday, this might be what was necessary. during the game last night there was an interview with him that said everything: "I could be more aggressive, if possible" .. phil should punched him harder

veilside23
05-07-2011, 08:17 PM
enough of this kobe vs jordan comparison it aint worth it anymore...

why cant we can just all move on.... still not over ... but it would take more than 1000 points from kobe to win 4 straight games. kobe is doing his thing the others so - so... mavs simply has a good match up against La. Like memphis vs spurs..

But honestly if am the mavs i would do everything to win game 4 or else it may go 7 games.....

RazorBaLade
05-07-2011, 08:19 PM
enough of this kobe vs jordan comparison it aint worth it anymore...

why cant we can just all move on.... still not over ... but it would take more than 1000 points from kobe to win 4 straight games. kobe is doing his thing the others so - so... mavs simply has a good match up against La. Like memphis vs spurs..

But honestly if am the mavs i would do everything to win game 4 or else it may go 7 games.....

im more worried about game 6 personally, hard to imagine we lose next 2

Colby Brian
05-07-2011, 08:19 PM
lakers will win game 4 i bet on that

what makes the losses more frustrating is that we literaly handed them 2 wins (gm 1 and 3), we just gave them the damn wins damn it

LA KB24
05-07-2011, 09:17 PM
nice to see the haters coming out of their caves.

LAKERSRETHEBEST
05-07-2011, 09:58 PM
I agree with what Magic Johnson said about Lakers not being able to close games; in Game 1, they were up by 16 points and they blew it; in yesterday's game, they were up seven points and blew that as well.

Well, now they know what's at stake; if they don't win tomorrow, they're going on a long vacation so everyone needs to come out, especially Pau, with a lot of focus because there's no room for error.

I know no team has come back from being down three games in a series but maybe the Lakers will be the first ones to accomplish that. And if not...well, better luck next year.

Mirjalovic
05-07-2011, 10:13 PM
you want to make history you gotta do historic things

Lakers will make it.

Cone
05-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Lakers will make it.

delusional

Lakers are done for this year

Colby Brian
05-07-2011, 10:26 PM
delusional

Lakers are done for this year

its not over till its over

Cone
05-07-2011, 10:30 PM
its not over till its over

true i can respect that. but as laker fans you guys should want a sweep and come back stronger next year cuz even if lakers make a comeback they wont win it all with this squad

Hawker
05-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Why is everything about the Lakers failures? Maybe the Mavs are just better...

RazorBaLade
05-07-2011, 10:41 PM

gasol isnt putting up 13 and 7 on 40% because of mavs, thats clear

Colby Brian
05-07-2011, 10:49 PM

game 1 - lakers up 16 in 3rd, lose game

game 3 - lakers up 8 with 8 minutes left in 4th, lose game

lakers have failed closing them out, thats why its about the lakers

Hawker
05-07-2011, 10:55 PM
game 1 - lakers up 16 in 3rd, lose game

game 3 - lakers up 8 with 8 minutes left in 4th, lose game

lakers have failed closing them out, thats why its about the lakers

Mavs are better closers, more persistent and play smarter basketball.

Nobler
05-07-2011, 10:56 PM
its about the Lakers because they have a huge fan base.

No.45
05-07-2011, 11:16 PM
can someone tell me at what point of the season Pau started playing this crappy? This guy looks like an andrea bargnani with no 3 point shot

Colby Brian
05-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Mavs are better closers, more persistent and play smarter basketball.

no, its more becuase lakers keep making dumb mistakes in the 4th

game 1- foul dirk with 20 sec left, then turn it over twice
game 3- fisher commits dumb foul, and then they throw the ball away

Maniak
05-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Actually, its because the Lakers aren't scoring as many points as the Mavericks.

game 1-scored less
game 2-scored less
game 3-scored less

Colby Brian
05-08-2011, 12:06 AM
Actually, its because the Lakers aren't scoring as many points as the Mavericks.

game 1-scored less
game 2-scored less
game 3-scored less

oh thats how u win a game?
i thought it was something else
jk

gigantes
05-08-2011, 12:22 AM
oh thats how u win a game?
i thought it was something else
jk
i'm a frayed knot.

branslowski
05-08-2011, 12:45 AM
If this series had 05-06 Kobe:

Lakers win 4-0...

Kobe avg 47ppg 5reb 4ast on 57% fg.

Easily.

Mavs got a few years lucky.

Hawker
05-08-2011, 01:03 AM
If this series had 05-06 Kobe:

Lakers win 4-0...

Kobe avg 47ppg 5reb 4ast on 57% fg.

Easily.

Mavs got a few years lucky.

Singing a different tune now I see...

Nobler
05-08-2011, 01:49 AM
I'd like to have a dollar for every Mavs troll account that have been created in the last two weeks. ginobli go lucky when he made his now he can just use it...

the_wise_one
05-08-2011, 02:31 AM

That is correct sir.

the_wise_one
05-08-2011, 02:55 AM

Here's hoping Kobe dies.

Mr. Jabbar
05-08-2011, 02:56 AM
I'd like to have a dollar for every Mavs troll account that have been created in the last two weeks. ginobli go lucky when he made his now he can just use it...

:lol

coin24
05-08-2011, 03:44 AM

game 1-scored less
game 2-scored less
game 3-scored less
:roll: :roll:

Kobe24Clutch
05-08-2011, 05:46 AM
Hate to admit it but we probably ain't coming back, :banghead: :cry:

OldSchoolBBall
05-08-2011, 05:59 AM
Isn't the format for this series 2-3-2? Why do I see people saying that if LA wins game 4 they get to go back to LA?

Vienceslav
05-08-2011, 06:14 AM
Isn't the format for this series 2-3-2? Why do I see people saying that if LA wins game 4 they get to go back to LA?
They actually do go back to LA if Lakers win, it

the_wise_one
05-08-2011, 07:23 AM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

kobes in his 15th season and is injured

Excuses excuses.

Meticode
05-08-2011, 09:20 AM
no, its more becuase lakers keep making dumb mistakes in the 4th

game 1- foul dirk with 20 sec left, then turn it over twice
game 3- fisher commits dumb foul, and then they throw the ball away
Then that equates to the Mavs being better closers. Mavs are taking care of the shit they need to take care of while the Lakers are fumblin' tumblin' rumblin' around the last minute of the game.

Doranku
05-08-2011, 10:58 AM

The f*ck?

When has anything other than the Finals ever been 2-3-2?

Ol Dirty Bastard
05-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Hoping for LA to play 48 minutes today.

win today LA still has home court advantage, although LA fans don't help out at all since Staples is full of rich snob band wagoners that show no heart for LA...I would say 10% of people at LA games are legit fans that scream their hearts out for LA

anyways Go Lakers!!! (i guess)

Troutfisch
05-08-2011, 01:52 PM
I can understand Lakers fans wanting to be optimistic about their team's chances but the facts don't lie: no team in NBA history has come back from 0-3.

Face it people, LA dropped 3 straight to the Mavs - what chance does Kobe & company have of beating a clearly superior team 4 consecutive games?

crosso√er
05-08-2011, 02:04 PM
I can understand Lakers fans wanting to be optimistic about their team's chances but the facts don't lie: no team in NBA history has come back from 0-3.

Face it people, LA dropped 3 straight to the Mavs - what chance does Kobe & company have of beating a clearly superior team 4 consecutive games?

The 98-0 is skewed because how many teams of LA's caliber have actually went down 0-3 before? That 98-0 consists of roughly 95%+ of teams who were underdogs coming into the series and were never expected to win.

It's a long shot, but I'll never loss hope until my team is actually eliminated.
Go Lakers; game four will be the toughest game to win for LA, IMO.

It either starts or ends today.

Hawker
05-08-2011, 02:05 PM
The 98-0 is skewed because how many teams of LA's caliber have actually went down 0-3 before? That 98-0 consists of roughly 95%+ of teams who were underdogs coming into the series and were never expected to win.

It's a long shot, but I'll never loss hope until my team is actually eliminated.

Ha, remember your post when you said, "You're an idiot if you think the Mavericks even have a chance in this series." Good call dude.

DMAVS41
05-08-2011, 02:10 PM

This is actually true. I don't think a team of the Lakers caliber has ever been down 0-3 to a team like the Mavs before. The Lakers have more talent and would play the deciding game at home. They have championship experience...etc.

This is not the same thing as the underdog without homecourt getting down 0-3.

I'll write the Lakers off when its officially over. Until then, I give them a decent chance at coming back.

crosso√er
05-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Ha, remember your post when you said, "You're an idiot if you think the Mavericks even have a chance in this series." Good call dude.

Never expected LA to continually give Dallas wide open looks at crucial situations either; that's the difference between LA being up 2-1 and Dallas being up 3-0 right now.

Do you not see how open they leave Peja, Terry, Kidd, Dirk etc?
It's like practice out there for Dallas.

catch24
05-08-2011, 02:14 PM

Yeah, I think most people had this going 6-7 games. If LA can somehow pull off a W, that's most likely how many games it'll go.

JMT
05-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Hoping for LA to play 48 minutes today.

win today LA still has home court advantage, although LA fans don't help out at all since Staples is full of rich snob band wagoners that show no heart for LA...I would say 10% of people at LA games are legit fans that scream their hearts out for LA

anyways Go Lakers!!! (i guess)

How exactly do you figure that when the opponent would only have to win the one home game it has left?

kentatm
05-08-2011, 02:39 PM
This is actually true. I don't think a team of the Lakers caliber has ever been down 0-3 to a team like the Mavs before. The Lakers have more talent and would play the deciding game at home. They have championship experience...etc.

This is not the same thing as the underdog without homecourt getting down 0-3.

I'll write the Lakers off when its officially over. Until then, I give them a decent chance at coming back.

and you'd be wrong.

two time defending champs have been swept away multiple times.

you really need to stop underrating the Mavs.

they are nowhere near as flawed as you constantly claim.

HB40TheNextStar
05-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Kobe's stats in elimination games :eek:

8-8, just under 20.0 ppg, and did I hear 40% shooting correctly? Might be wrong on that last one.

OriginalNameGuy
05-08-2011, 03:37 PM
DO IT MAVS!

SWEEP
Just get an early lead and the Lakers will quit

BRabbiT
05-08-2011, 03:41 PM
great pass.

blablabla
05-08-2011, 03:41 PM
expect kobe to take 25-30 shots

indiefan24
05-08-2011, 03:43 PM
I really don't understand why it's so hard to throw the ball inside into Bynum.

konex
05-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Have I not been saying it all series? Kidd cannot ****ing guard Kobe and Phil is an idiot for not exploiting it like they've exploited Dirk on Pau

konex
05-08-2011, 03:51 PM
I really don't understand why it's so hard to throw the ball inside into Bynum.

It's not hard. It's just not efficient offense. He takes waay too long to get position and it leads to a bad hookshot or rushed outside 3. We can force-feed Bynum vs. a team with no bigs like GS but not the Mavs

Ruutu
05-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Dallas 3 is killing lakers!

Funnyfuka
05-08-2011, 04:11 PM
http://misschinchilla.canalblog.com/images/balai.gif

BRabbiT
05-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Dallas 3 is killing lakers!

the Lakers seem a little slow on D:lol

OriginalNameGuy
05-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Mavs bench taking care of business

BarberSchool
05-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Wow.
In an elimination game, it's amazing that the Lakers pick and roll defense, defense of the 3pt line, and perimeter rotational defense are so incredibly poor.

IGOTGAME
05-08-2011, 04:13 PM
trades need to made.

Funnyfuka
05-08-2011, 04:14 PM
phil seems shocked. I guess he didnt envision a sweep. Wow that's brutal.

t-rex
05-08-2011, 04:14 PM
We are watching history. This is the last game for Phil Jackson, and he is going out like this

tomtucker
05-08-2011, 04:16 PM
:facepalm :rolleyes: :wtf: :confusedshrug: what an end....

NY-Knicks
05-08-2011, 04:22 PM
LA is ****ed.

CelticBaller
05-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Peja!

Draz
05-08-2011, 04:29 PM
is this the game thread?

OriginalNameGuy
05-08-2011, 04:31 PM
JET Terry

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Funnyfuka
05-08-2011, 04:31 PM
what a massacre, this is painful to watch, lakers are stunned.

dazzer87
05-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Come on Lakers will turn it on come Tue in Game 5......:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

t-rex
Will Kobe sit the whole 4th quarter?

KG215
Dallas has made LA their ***** for 3.5 games this series. Hopefully they don't have a collapse like they did in Portland in the second half and finish them off.

dazzer87
Will Kobe sit the whole 4th quarter?

why? Kome will pad the stats......:applause: :applause:

dazzer87
05-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Lakers showing their true color....bunch of quitters.....

MastahX
05-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Phildo Jackson is so over-rated. Imagine if he coached a team without Kobe, he'd win 20 games. Go Mavs!

blacknapalm
05-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Dallas has made LA their ***** for 3.5 games this series. Hopefully they don't have a collapse like they did in Portland in the second half and finish them off.

good lord people, LA is not coming back. what does it take to convince you?

Beebo
05-08-2011, 04:45 PM
lol magic looked like he was gonna cry

BRabbiT
05-08-2011, 04:45 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/357j6ll.gif

:roll:

:hammerhead: