PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh's awkward postgame press conference

thatoneblackguy
05-08-2011, 02:17 AM
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2011/05/07/0041000213_mia_presser_sound_bosh.nba/

WadeBronDonJuan
05-08-2011, 02:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogsSovYjHGw

L.Kizzle
05-08-2011, 02:21 AM
Nobody asked him anything.

WadeBronDonJuan
05-08-2011, 02:21 AM
That's funny though. Bosh is pissed that no one cares about him. Awkward....

RedBlackAttack
05-08-2011, 02:24 AM
One question and it was about his stiff neck. :oldlol:

What you saw there was the face of a guy who is realizing that no one cares what he has to say. Remember, this is new for Bosh. He has been the focus of the media for every team he has ever played on since early on in his high school career through his first seven years in the league.

Now, he gets the Luc Longley treatment from the media. :oldlol:

L.Kizzle
05-08-2011, 02:29 AM
One question and it was about his stiff neck. :oldlol:

What you saw there was the face of a guy who is realizing that no one cares what he has to say. Remember, this is new for Bosh. He has been the focus of the media for every team he has ever played on since early on in his high school career through his first seven years in the league.

Now, he gets the Luc Longley treatment from the media. :oldlol:
It is messed up how they separate him from Wade and LeBron.

Those two all do press conference together than it's Wade by himself or not at all.

Mr. Incredible
05-08-2011, 02:29 AM
I have a feeling he's going to ball in game four.

Scoooter
05-08-2011, 02:31 AM
He should ask for a trade. He's a good player who is being underutilized in MIA. Get him to Phoenix or Orlando or something.

O_City_Thunder
05-08-2011, 02:37 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm starting to feel kinda sorry for this Chris Bosh guy.

Killbot
05-08-2011, 02:38 AM
Damn. Bosh got the cold treatment tonight.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm starting to feel kinda sorry for this Chris Bosh guy.

This. The media gives him basically no ounce of respect unless he outshines Wade and Lebron.

Batz
05-08-2011, 02:39 AM
Honestly, this video was sad as hell.

zabuza666
05-08-2011, 02:40 AM

I personally think he's really cool, he's well spoken and reasonably articulate. He seems genuinely intelligent, which is a refreshing change.

nightprowler10
05-08-2011, 02:42 AM
I don't feel bad for attention whores. He's paid to do a job, just do it without needing all the accolades.

Nash-tastic
05-08-2011, 02:44 AM
That was awkward as hell!

LA_Showtime
05-08-2011, 02:45 AM
Best. Interview. Ever. :oldlol:

I feel bad for the guy. He's getting a bunch of hate. He seems like a cool dude.

kaiiu
05-08-2011, 02:45 AM
Damn I feel bad for him.

He was sad as hell at the end:lol

FKAri
05-08-2011, 02:47 AM
I don't think he cares about the lack of attention.

He's not the attention whore that Lebron is.

Mr. I'm So Rad
05-08-2011, 02:48 AM
Damn. Bosh got the cold treatment tonight.

This. The media gives him basically no ounce of respect unless he outshines Wade and Lebron.

Yeah people do give him a hard time and he seems like a genuinely good guy. I felt bad for him when Rondo cracked him in his face with the ball early in the game. It looked like he got a black eye from it at first. I was like "damn...that's sad."

PP34Deuce
05-08-2011, 02:51 AM
I dont see Riley trading Bosh...That would look bad and mess up that teams morale.

Riley is a smart guy, you got a 26 year old player who on most teams is a legit 23ppg 10rpg player. They dont grow on trees.

Killbot
05-08-2011, 02:54 AM
Yeah people do give him a hard time and he seems like a genuinely good guy. I felt bad for him when Rondo cracked him in his face with the ball early in the game. It looked like he got a black eye from it at first. I was like "damn...that's sad."

Yeah. No one really cared about Bosh getting hurt. They kept playing and ignoring what happened. I don't remember seeing anyone go to him and check if he's alright.

TheGreatDeraj
05-08-2011, 02:57 AM
Maybe people would care about him if he got his ass in the post, demanded the ball, get some rebounds and not get outplayed by Joel Anthony

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
05-08-2011, 02:57 AM
lol...funny as sh!t...he wanted to be on TV...remember what he said when he joined the heat...

lol...who wants this kind of tv time?

Christofire
05-08-2011, 02:59 AM
He should ask for a trade. He's a good player who is being underutilized in MIA. Get him to Phoenix or Orlando or something.

i couldnt agree more...i feel bad for Bosh, damn good player being wasted. Wade and James have effectively turned Bosh into a spot up jumpshooter. So much pressure is being put on him to deliver when he cant even play his game because nothing is being ran through him.

DuMa
05-08-2011, 02:59 AM
why is bosh asked to go up to the podium in the first place?

Mr. I'm So Rad
05-08-2011, 03:01 AM
Yeah. No one really cared about Bosh getting hurt. They kept playing and ignoring what happened. I don't remember seeing anyone go to him and check if he's alright.

Yeah he's really the black sheep in the group. Hopefully he can start to fit in better with the guys. I mean yeah it's fun to poke fun at him sometimes but seein him get smacked with that ball today struck a nerve :oldlol: I legitimately felt bad for dude

nightprowler10
05-08-2011, 03:01 AM
He went from the first option of a team to being the undisputed third option. Nobody will care for him until he earns their respect. It's like when you're at the top of the ladder on the shop floor but then move up to R&D or something as the new guy, you don't expect people to stand up and appreciate you or you'll cry like a *****. No, you have to make your presence known.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
05-08-2011, 03:02 AM
i couldnt agree more...i feel bad for Bosh, damn good player being wasted. Wade and James have effectively turned Bosh into a spot up jumpshooter. So much pressure is being put on him to deliver when he cant even play his game because nothing is being ran through him.

i dont feel bad for any of those 3 mutha fcukas.....

they basically told the league and the GM's to go fcuk themself....and made their own team....

O_City_Thunder
05-08-2011, 03:13 AM
Yeah he's really the black sheep in the group. Hopefully he can start to fit in better with the guys. I mean yeah it's fun to poke fun at him sometimes but seein him get smacked with that ball today struck a nerve :oldlol: I legitimately felt bad for dude
Dam, I wasn't watching the game at that time. What happened?

shadow
05-08-2011, 03:19 AM
lol...funny as sh!t...he wanted to be on TV...remember what he said when he joined the heat...

lol...who wants this kind of tv time?
That's exactly what came to my mind. Which is why I didn't feel bad for him. He could have helped the situation by saying any questions or something instead of the awkward silence. In anycase he's the least big mouthed of the 3 idiots and in that sense the most likable. I'd really like to see that happen to LeBron though. His ego needs a check.

SpaceJammeR
05-08-2011, 03:34 AM
i do feel bad for him. it does seem that he's left out every time between the big 3. when interviewing them why not put all 3 of them together.

Colby Brian
05-08-2011, 04:12 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Fatal9
05-08-2011, 04:14 AM
lol, cringed.

Dwade305
05-08-2011, 04:21 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol

Clutch
05-08-2011, 04:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MuHzal.jpg

OmniStrife
05-08-2011, 04:41 AM
At 1st I felt kinda sorry for him,
but then I remembered that he's a filthy rich NBA all-star... :lol

OmniStrife
05-08-2011, 04:42 AM
Holy potatoes! they both look freakishly scary as fukc in this pic... :eek:

whoartthou
05-08-2011, 04:49 AM
didn't bosh outplay garnett in the first 2 games? :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

I don't get the hate bosh is receiving... Why the fk did wade/bron want him in the first place if they are going to treat him as some shmuck?

N0Skillz
05-08-2011, 04:57 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

MagicMoose
05-08-2011, 05:09 AM
Why do people feel sorry for him? Isn't this the same guy who wanted to 'chill' midway through the season? Isn't this the same guy that cried because he got hurt when his opponent just went harder than him?

Surely he knew what he was getting when he went to Miami, I have no time for Chris Bosh.

talk at ya
05-08-2011, 05:47 AM
Why do people feel sorry for him? Isn't this the same guy who wanted to 'chill' midway through the season? Isn't this the same guy that cried because he got hurt when his opponent just went harder than him?

Surely he knew what he was getting when he went to Miami, I have no time for Chris Bosh.

This. He chose Miami himself, it's not like he got traded or something, and he knew he was going to be the third best player.

Clutch
05-08-2011, 05:49 AM
Holy potatoes! they both look freakishly scary as fukc in this pic... :eek:
Garnett looks like a serial killer :lol

Kobe24Clutch
05-08-2011, 05:51 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: That' some f ucked up sh1t right there. :lol :lol :lol

whoartthou
05-08-2011, 05:53 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: That' some f ucked up sh1t right there. :lol :lol :lol

lmao.

Just curious, but how much love was bosh getting in toronto? Any raptor fans want to shine some light on us?

Zach Morris
05-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Aside from him having to live with that face, I feel sorry for the lack of respect he gets, but at the same time he put himself in this situation. He wanted to be where he is now he has to deal. Tough sh!t bro. That's hella embarrassing how he was pissed off at the end of the video though. Lol.

Awkwaaaaaard. >_>

therammingman
05-08-2011, 06:17 AM
Best. Interview. Ever. :oldlol:

I feel bad for the guy. He's getting a bunch of hate. He seems like a cool dude.

F that. He talked all this crap about being a first option player during the offseason. Then he ate up all the attention....and what does he do? He goes to a team with wade and lebron...

He chose to become a 3rd option. Let him eat sh1t now if he's upset he isn't getting as much recognition.

whoartthou
05-08-2011, 06:23 AM
Aside from him having to live with that face, I feel sorry for the lack of respect he gets, but at the same time he put himself in this situation. He wanted to be where he is now he has to deal. Tough sh!t bro. That's hella embarrassing how he was pissed off at the end of the video though. Lol.

Awkwaaaaaard. >_>

whats wrong with his face? :confusedshrug:

Sroek
05-08-2011, 06:28 AM
Anyone have a video of Rondo hitting Bosh in the face with the ball?

asdf1990
05-08-2011, 07:10 AM
maybe if he has a good game on monday they will let him join the big boys postgame conference.

Hondo
05-08-2011, 08:32 AM
I feel kinda bad for Bosh, too. For him to get any sort of praise, he has to trump LeBron and Wade, but then again, that's why he chose to move to Miami, so he could hid from the spotlight. He shouldn't be acting all put out that no one asked him any questions. He chose this situation!

Bosh, owned by KG. Owned by the media. Poor guy.

He really should request a trade to Orlando, he'd look great paired up with Howard, or he'd look good paired up with Paul and Okafor. I'm sure the Heat would love to have David West and Jarret Jack as compensation.

gleden
05-08-2011, 08:34 AM
I feel kinda bad for Bosh, too. For him to get any sort of praise, he has to trump LeBron and Wade, but then again, that's why he chose to move to Miami, so he could hid from the spotlight. He shouldn't be acting all put out that no one asked him any questions. He chose this situation!

Bosh, owned by KG. Owned by the media. Poor guy.

He really should request a trade to Orlando, he'd look great paired up with Howard, or he'd look good paired up with Paul and Okafor. I'm sure the Heat would love to have David West and Jarret Jack as compensation.

Its just one game.

Hondo
05-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Its just one game.

Watch it happen again.

Prodigy
05-08-2011, 09:03 AM
I don't feel sorry for him. After all his lies about not wanting to ride's someone's coattails to a championship and wanting to be the MAN of a good team this is what he deserves. Take your money and shut up and be the role player you signed up to be Chris.

lilbeastnani
05-08-2011, 09:15 AM
LMAO, crickets chirping!

lilbeastnani
05-08-2011, 09:18 AM
Why would you feel bad for a guy who made the CHOICE to be the 3rd wheel? It's not like he was forced to go there.

Hulk Hogan
05-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Holy shit. :roll: :roll: :roll:

JGXEN
05-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Goat PF:bowdown:

reppy
05-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Garnett looking like Lucifer or something in that pic. Someone check him for horns!

Doranku
05-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Never thought I'd feel sorry for Bosh, but DAMN. That was BRUTAL.

FinishHim!
05-08-2011, 10:44 AM
F that. He talked all this crap about being a first option player during the offseason. Then he ate up all the attention....and what does he do? He goes to a team with wade and lebron...

He chose to become a 3rd option. Let him eat sh1t now if he's upset he isn't getting as much recognition.
this

DeronMillsap
05-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Nobody's gonna care about it, and that's how it's gonna be.

nathanjizzle
05-08-2011, 11:17 AM
dont worry chris bosh, your welcome to come to chicago..................................SYKKK:old lol:

adri41
05-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Can't make myself watch it. I do feel bad for the guy sometimes, but...I don't know. They all kind of deserve anything crappy that happens to them.:lol (P.S. I hope they all realize they aren't building any kind of legacy for themselves by needing each other to win a championship).

Kujo
05-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Man, the might be the most awkward post game individual press conf ever?:lol

Why wasn't Bosh out there with Wade, and Lebron? :confusedshrug:

The Next Jordan
05-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Man, the might be the most awkward post game individual press conf ever?:lol

Why wasn't Bosh out there with Wade, and Lebron? :confusedshrug:
He never is. I noticed in the first few months all 3 of them would go out there together. But lately it's just Wade and Bron together and Bosh goes out by himself.

Mr. I'm So Rad
05-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Dam, I wasn't watching the game at that time. What happened?

Basically Rondo was on a fastbreak and he tried to save the ball and ended up throwing it off of Bosh's face :oldlol:

O_City_Thunder
05-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Basically Rondo was on a fastbreak and he tried to save the ball and ended up throwing it off of Bosh's face :oldlol:
Oh okay :oldlol:

2swift4u
05-08-2011, 12:36 PM
I personally think he's really cool, he's well spoken and reasonably articulate. He seems genuinely intelligent, which is a refreshing change.

very true!

AI3Anthony
05-08-2011, 01:03 PM
dont worry chris bosh, your welcome to come to chicago..................................SYKKK:old lol:

DRose+Bosh would beat the HELL out of DRose and Boozer.

AI3Anthony
05-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Feel bad for the dude.

Nash
05-08-2011, 01:05 PM
I think they started doing that cuz if Bron and Wade went by themselves the questions would never end.

Gundress
05-08-2011, 01:15 PM
awkward :oldlol: :oldlol:

Thats what you get b!tch.

SMH at someone said they feel sorry for him so I don't...this mfer got millions.

LilBTheBasedGod
05-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Lets not forget that Bosh outplayed Garnett in Game 2.

LA_Showtime
05-08-2011, 02:50 PM

I don't feel bad for him because of the lack of recognition or attention or whatever you wanna call it. I feel bad for the guy because he's not getting put in positions to excel and he's the team's scapegoat.

Burgz
05-08-2011, 04:16 PM
someone please gif him leaving hahahah