PDA

View Full Version : Vanessa Bryant Wrecked Pau Gasol's Life

Frank Nit
05-09-2011, 12:47 AM
http://www.latimes.com/sports/columnists/la-sp-plaschke-lakers-20110509,0,5674166.column?page=1&track=rss

As earlier reports indicated, Pau's longtime GF dumped him recently. Now, it's coming out that Vanessa Bryant is the reason (whatever reason that is) they broke up, and Kobe and Pau haven't talked since before the postseason started.

Laker fans now have a great excuse to fuel them through the summer.

blacknapalm
05-09-2011, 12:49 AM
only in hollywood. dumb broad messed up LA's title hopes.

EDIT: i actually remember the malone incident. i always felt malone had a hand in that with his supposed comments ('fine little mexican') but how credible is vanessa really? i know kobe was really unhappy with malone about that.

dr8ked
05-09-2011, 12:51 AM
:lol :lol :lol the bryant's really know how to fukc shit up.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-09-2011, 12:54 AM
wow pau gasol basically admitted it. interesting.

Basketball Fan
05-09-2011, 12:55 AM
First, Plaschke is a tool

Second if anything Vanessa said could cause a woman to walk away from the lottery that is Pau Gasol (dude is making what 19 million a year) then that relationship wasn't strong to begin with.

It also makes Pau look like a complete wuss to let relationship problems affect his play to the point that he could be potential trade bait.

FourthTenor
05-09-2011, 12:58 AM
First, Plaschke is a tool

Second if anything Vanessa said could cause a woman to walk away from the lottery that is Pau Gasol (dude is making what 19 million a year) then that relationship wasn't strong to begin with.

It also makes Pau look like a complete wuss to let relationship problems affect his play to the point that he could be potential trade bait.

THis.

I've also long suspected that Kobe absolutely hates his b1tch wife, and the reason he's so obsessed with being the hero on the basketball court is because he prefers his life on the court to the one off it where he's stuck with this miserable shrew who he can't cheat on because he already got busted once, and cant divorce cause he'll lose his kids and half his fortune.

Vanessa Bryant is a sloppy ho. I feel bad for Kobe bein stuck with her.

dr8ked
05-09-2011, 01:00 AM
THis.

I've also long suspected that Kobe absolutely hates his b1tch wife, and the reason he's so obsessed with being the hero on the basketball court is because he prefers his life on the court to the one off it where he's stuck with this miserable shrew who he can't cheat on because he already got busted once, and cant divorce cause he'll lose his kids and half his fortune.

:lol :lol The bltch knew pay day time is around the corner with phil jackson leaving. She's about to take half.

blacknapalm
05-09-2011, 01:00 AM
THis.

so kobe put himself over the franchise again? too selfish to divorce vanessa? *zing* sorry had to, all in fun :D

DuMa
05-09-2011, 01:03 AM
did anyone actually read the article? it doesnt mention anything about kobe's wife

Frank Nit
05-09-2011, 01:04 AM
did anyone actually read the article? it doesnt mention anything about kobe's wife

Page 2, homie.

Basketball Fan
05-09-2011, 01:04 AM
THis.

He's not stuck with her if he wanted to leave he could it would cost him but I think he could deal without the $$$ its his kids he doesn't want to lose. He always seems way more affectionate towards them than he does with Vanessa but that's just me.

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 01:05 AM
That's surprising. I figured Kobe would pick winning over his family. (Half kidding, half not.) :oldlol:

FourthTenor
05-09-2011, 01:05 AM

:wtf:

LAClipsFan33
05-09-2011, 01:06 AM
http://www.laobserved.com/images/vanessaangry.jpg

:bowdown:

kaiiu
05-09-2011, 01:08 AM
http://www.laobserved.com/images/vanessaangry.jpg

to bad she dont look like that no more:oldlol:

thatoneblackguy
05-09-2011, 01:08 AM

to bad she dont look like that no more:oldlol:
That's what kids do to ya.

DuMa
05-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Page 2, homie.

theres a reason why i dont read the LA times on a normal basis anyway

guy
05-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Man. I guess we should always expect something personal going on in the 2nd round now.

vinsane01
05-09-2011, 01:11 AM
http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20110507-broom.jpg.ece/ALTERNATES/w440/broom.jpg

:lol

PejaNowitzki
05-09-2011, 01:11 AM
THis.

Can take the hood-rat out of the hood, can't take the hood out of the hood-rat. Youthful mistake leads to life-long misery unfortunately.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-09-2011, 01:12 AM
theres a reason why i dont read the LA times on a normal basis anyway
well it was a quote from pau gasol...something like he needs to learn to keep his personal issues off the court next time.

the_future02
05-09-2011, 01:12 AM
:oldlol: @ Kobe not keeping his ***** on a leash

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 01:14 AM
First Karl Malone than Pau Gasol.. Vanessa is the da bess.. :oldlol:

No other bigs could stop Pau in the last two years but Vanessa Bryant showed she is a better defender than Kobe is ..:roll:

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-09-2011, 01:15 AM
i honestly think vanessa hooked pau up with somebody else. it just doesn't make sense that vanessa would talk chicken into leaving pau gasol.

kaiiu
05-09-2011, 01:16 AM
i honestly think vanessa hooked pau up with somebody else. it just doesn't make sense that vanessa would talk chicken into leaving pau gasol.
prolly told Pau girl some shit Kobe told her:confusedshrug:

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 01:16 AM
"The Lakers fans have had their hearts broke," said Artest. "And all those people who aren't Lakers fans are now laughing at the Lakers fans."

:roll:

Nobler
05-09-2011, 01:18 AM
Damn wonder what she did?

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 01:18 AM
"The Lakers fans have had their hearts broke," said Artest. "And all those people who aren't Lakers fans are now laughing at the Lakers fans."

For someone who supposedly lost a lot of money, you sure are happy. :oldlol:

I kid, I kid. We all know you never actually bet any money. It was funny to listen to, though.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-09-2011, 01:19 AM

i just skimmed the article...did artest really say that? if so, i have no doubt he frequents insidehoops.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-09-2011, 01:20 AM
true, this also makes sense.

gilalizard
05-09-2011, 01:23 AM
Lakers going out in Laker style...

Drama set to MAXIMUM.

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 01:27 AM
i just skimmed the article...did artest really say that? if so, i have no doubt he frequents insidehoops.

He's probably NBASTATMAN. Neither of them make any sense when they open their mouths. :oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 01:27 AM
For someone who supposedly lost a lot of money, you sure are happy. :oldlol:

I kid, I kid. We all know you never actually bet any money. It was funny to listen to, though.

I lost a good deal but I came to terms with it earlier in the second quarter .. This season has been horrible for me.. At least I shorted the EURO the other day and that was a nice hit for me.. But I have been horrible all season on BBALL.. If Boston beats Miami I will be ok but I will still have lost money on the playoffs..

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 01:28 AM
He's probably NBASTATMAN. Neither of them make any sense when they open their mouths. :oldlol:

:blah :blah

Coming from a person who had to listen to the game on the radio today.. :roll:

Hey who announced the game? :roll:

LakerGirl72
05-09-2011, 01:29 AM
she is the yoko ono of the lakers. needs to enjoy the money and shut her trap!

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 01:30 AM
yep he said that.. It's somewhere on the second page.

ARTEST Gotta be Hulk, Brainless, LA SHOWTIME, Or some other KobeSEXUAL.. That would explain their man crushes on him...

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 01:30 AM
I stand by what I just said. NBASTATMAN = Ron Artest. :oldlol: It just fits. Neither guy makes any sense, he doesn't know how to use punctuation, and he has a love/hate relationship with Kobe Bryant.

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 01:35 AM
I stand by what I just said. NBASTATMAN = Ron Artest. :oldlol: It just fits. Neither guy makes any sense, he doesn't know how to use punctuation, and he has a love/hate relationship with Kobe Bryant.

Hey who announced the game? :lol

And you didn't say anything, you wrote idiot.. R you a liberal arts major? :applause:

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 01:38 AM
:blah :blah

Coming from a person who had to listen to the game on the radio today.. :roll:

Hey who announced the game? :roll:

I watched it on television. Are you really making fun of me for not having cable (FYI, I do own a TV)? I'm in college. College costs money. I bet I've taken more classes than your cumulative IQ.

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Hey who announced the game? :lol

And you didn't say anything you wrote idiot.. R you a liberal arts major? :applause:

You lost me. Can anyone else make sense of what he just wrote?

And no, of course I'm not.

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 01:42 AM
You lost me. Can anyone else make sense of what he just wrote?

And no, of course I'm not.

You used the word "said "when you should have used the word "WROTE".. You wrote something you didn't say it...

Ok idiot.. Now go back and put that TV on layaway.. Hope I didn't lose u this time.. :roll:

BTW I HAVE a OLD tv in the basement, if you need me to send it over ,just holla.. :D

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 01:45 AM
You used the word "said "when you should have used the word "WROTE".. You wrote something you didn't say it...

Ok idiot.. Now go back and put that TV on layaway.. Hope I didn't lose u this time.. :roll:

BTW I HAVE a OLD tv in the basement, if you need me to send it over ,just holla.. :D

Are you really that dumb? You can "say" something while expressing it in words, moron. :oldlol: :wtf: Go study your math, Ronny.

And I just told you I own a television? Seriously, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

FourthTenor
05-09-2011, 01:45 AM
To be honest, Kobe should have divorced his wife during the whole Colorado thing. Sure, he would have lost big money at the time, but he still had plenty to make and would have been able to keep this big current contract to himself.

Since he was still with her when he signed his current deal, she'd be entitled to half next year and the year after (assuming they dont have a prenup that says otherwise) even if they divorced tomorrow.

Shoulda cut that b1tch loose, kobe.

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 01:46 AM
To be honest, Kobe should have divorced his wife during the whole Colorado thing. Sure, he would have lost big money at the time, but he still had plenty to make and would have been able to keep this big current contract to himself.

Since he was still with her when he signed his current deal, she'd be entitled to half next year and the year after (assuming they dont have a prenup that says otherwise) even if they divorced tomorrow.

Why'd you start trolling? You were fine up until post 50-80ish.

Basketball Fan
05-09-2011, 01:48 AM

Never heard of child support? They had a daughter then I don't think he wanted to be away from her regardless of what he may feel or not feel about Vanessa.

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 01:48 AM

:applause:

FourthTenor
05-09-2011, 01:51 AM
Why'd you start trolling? You were fine up until post 50-80ish.

I'll go back to making regular posts in a few days but for now I wanna enjoy seeing kobesexuals flail and scramble to justify kobe as "best player on the planet" or even "top 3" despite an iceberg of evidence to the contrary. These fanboys have been intolerable for so long, its funny to see them in shock mode. You know they're still gonna try their best to defend their suckling of his ballsweat, but watching them in panic mode is still amusing.

yeaaaman
05-09-2011, 01:51 AM
Please nobody wrecked Pau Gasol's life except himself. It's not anyone else's fault that a grown man can't keep it together. Are you telling me he is the only player in the NBA with relationship problems? As a matter of fact, I'd be willing to bet there is a shitload of players with worse family/marital problems than him. As far as I'm concerned he can kick rocks.

Basketball Fan
05-09-2011, 02:03 AM
I'll go back to making regular posts in a few days but for now I wanna enjoy seeing kobesexuals flail and scramble to justify kobe as "best player on the planet" or even "top 3" despite an iceberg of evidence to the contrary. These fanboys have been intolerable for so long, its funny to see them in shock mode. You know they're still gonna try their best to defend their suckling of his ballsweat, but watching them in panic mode is still amusing.

Its a matter of opinion you saying Kobe sucks is no better than his fans saying he's the best.

I don't even think Jordan is the GOAT doesn't mean I'm wrong either...

These GOAT discussions are a matter of opinion logic apparently escapes you if you think otherwise.

Frank Nit
05-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Please nobody wrecked Pau Gasol's life except himself. It's not anyone else's fault that a grown man can't keep it together. Are you telling me he is the only player in the NBA with relationship problems? As a matter of fact, I'd be willing to bet there is a shitload of players with worse family/marital problems than him. As far as I'm concerned he can kick rocks.

I haven't seen anyone in this topic feeling sorry for Pau. It's the exact opposite. We're talking about his relationship in regards to his profession. Obviously, we think dude is a punk on that fact alone. This topic couldn't exist if this guy wasn't making excuses for his performance that he gets paid 17 million dollars a year to do. He punked out in more ways than one.

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 02:09 AM
Are you really that dumb? You can "say" something while expressing it in words, moron. :oldlol: :wtf: Go study your math, Ronny.

And I just told you I own a television? Seriously, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

YOU ARE IN COLLEGE? LOL.. You were referring to one of your idiotic posts that you wrote.

You have written on this board but you have never said anything. The definition of saying or say is to utter or speak..

And tell me what is your major?.. I hope it isn't english.. :lol

No internet.. You told me you used to listen to the games on the internet.. Or check the gamescores there.. :lol

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 02:14 AM

You've been here since February...

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 02:18 AM
YOU ARE IN COLLEGE? LOL.. You were referring to one of your idiotic posts that you wrote.

You have written on this board but you have never said anything. The definition of saying or say is to utter or speak..

And tell me what is your major?.. I hope it isn't english.. :lol

No internet.. You told me you used to listen to the games on the internet.. Or check the gamescores there.. :lol

Major - Accounting/Finance, Minor - MIS/Psychology. 3.898 cumulative GPA.

Please, you can try and insult me for not having cable television, but you calling anyone on here an idiot is just... well, it's just embarrassing. :oldlol:

I stand by what I "wrote" earlier, you are the Ron Artest of ISH.

blacknapalm
05-09-2011, 02:19 AM

definitely plausible and pau is probably salty over it. then he began sulking. if it's about pau chasing tail though, what woman doesn't know that is involved with being a professional athlete? i mean, seriously, AC green was the major exception to the rule, not the standard.

fellas, this is another reason to keep things 'in house' when talking to your girl. if you don't want someone else knowing, don't tell her!

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 02:27 AM
Major - Accounting/Finance, Minor - MIS/Psychology. 3.898 cumulative GPA.

Please, you can try and insult me for not having cable television, but you calling anyone on here an idiot is just... well, it's just embarrassing. :oldlol:

I stand by what I "wrote" earlier, you are the Ron Artest of ISH.

GREAT .. I just taught you something.. DUDE YOU JUST GOT OWNED.. At least you can learn..

BTW if you are a accounting and finance major than you must watch the market.. And if you do, I would like to know your opinion on what caused the Commodities sell off this last week..

Why is the Australian dollar on such a powerful move up?

What type of depreciation is best used to quickly depreciate any asset?

How long do you depreciate a rental home?

Don't be afraid to ask FOR HELP that is what I am here for.. To school you..

Mr. Jabbar
05-09-2011, 02:31 AM
http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20110507-broom.jpg.ece/ALTERNATES/w440/broom.jpg

lmao, ok thats good trollin'

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 02:34 AM
GREAT .. I just taught you something.. DUDE YOU JUST GOT OWNED.. At least you can learn..

BTW if you are a accounting and finance major than you must watch the market.. And if you do, I would like to know your opinion on what caused the Commodities sell off this last week..

Why is the Australian dollar on such a powerful move up?

What type of depreciation is best used to quickly depreciate any asset?

How long do you depreciate a rental home?

Don't be afraid to ask FOR HELP that is what I am here for.. To school you..

Owned, really? Come on now, you can do better than that.

I don't follow the stock market. I'm a sophomore in college. Anyways, that's not the direction I'm going to go in. I have no plans to work on Wall Street or to become a Real Estate Agent. :oldlol:

catch24
05-09-2011, 02:35 AM
Haha, Kobe snitchin' again or what?

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 02:40 AM
Owned, really? Come on now, you can do better than that.

I don't follow the stock market. I'm a sophomore in college. Anyways, that's not the direction I'm going to go in anyway. I have no plans to work on Wall Street or to become a Real Estate Agent. :oldlol:

What did any of that have to do with real estate? Boy you don't know shit..

You are stuck on stupid and don't even know it.. That my son is called Unconsciously Incompetent..

Not only have I taught you something but I have exposed your dumb arse.. Now run along before I spank you and send you off to your momma little boy...

Real estate is depreciated by a accountant not a realtor.. Fcking idiot..

Kobe24Clutch
05-09-2011, 02:41 AM
Gasol's girl broke up with him because she found out he had a small pee pee :oldlol:

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 02:43 AM
What did any of that have to do with real estate? Boy you don't know shit..

You are stuck on stupid and don't even know it.. That my son is called Unconsciously Incompetent..

Not only have I taught you something but I have exposed your dumb arse.. Now run along before I spank you and send you off to your momma little boy...

Real estate is depreciated by a accountant not a realtor.. Fcking idiot..

Well, I guess that's what I get for quickly looking over your post and seeing rental home or whatever you posted. :oldlol:

I'm going to assume you're in Finance, and that you don't live in the U.S. Am I right?

Regardless, you clearly aren't an accountant, so I don't know why you're asking me meaningless shit. Did you go to college? What did you major in? Anyone can Google some random ass question about whatever topic these please.

hon
05-09-2011, 02:46 AM
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/vanessa-bryant-high-school-musical-3-senior-year-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-fUNqZV.jpg

She looks sexy wearing Celtic green.

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 02:48 AM
And if you want a technical answer on depreciation, one which will bore whoever decides to read this, you could go with either straight line or declining-balance. Obviously it depends what your goal is, but with your question I'd go with the declining-balance depreciation, as it recognizes depreciation more quickly. Straight line is much simpler, though, and is used more often.

Believe me, I have no desire to become a CPA. :oldlol: But as with every school, it's so easy to double major I figured I might as well.

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 02:48 AM
Well, I guess that's what I get for quickly looking over your post and seeing rental home or whatever you posted. :oldlol:

I'm going to assume you're in Finance, and that you don't live in the U.S. Am I right?

Regardless, you clearly aren't an accountant, so I don't know why you're asking me meaningless shit. Did you go to college? What did you major in? Anyone can Google some random ass question about whatever topic these please.

Dude no problem I know your just Unconsciously Incompetent.. No need FOR YOU write anything else...

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 02:49 AM
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/vanessa-bryant-high-school-musical-3-senior-year-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-fUNqZV.jpg

She looks sexy wearing Celtic green.

A father's dream: Two ugly girls.

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 02:50 AM
Dude no problem I know your just Unconsciously Incompetent.. No need FOR YOU write anything else...

If you're going to attack me, you might as well answer my questions. :oldlol: Anyone who's read ANY of your posts obviously knows you've never stepped foot on a college campus, but I'm curious to know your educational background and what field you work in (assuming you have a job).

noob cake
05-09-2011, 02:51 AM

At least they are black.

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 02:51 AM
At least they are black.

They look half stupid, half monkey to me.

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 02:54 AM
And if you want a technical answer on depreciation, one which will bore whoever decides to read this, you could go with either straight line or declining-balance. Obviously it depends what your goal is, but with your question I'd go with the declining-balance depreciation, as it recognizes depreciation more quickly. Straight line is much simpler, though, and is used more often.

Believe me, I have no desire to become a CPA. :oldlol: But as with every school, it's so easy to double major I figured I might as well.

Or maybe you could use a section 179.. That could be used in most cases but there are exceptions.. And it can only be used in new equipment.. There are other methods that are over your head that could be used as well.. But you will learn them when you get a Masters in taxation if you decide to go that route.. Good night..

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 02:56 AM
Or maybe you could use a section 179.. That could be used in most cases but there are exceptions.. And it can only be used in new equipment.. There are other methods that are over your head that could be used as well.. But you will learn them when you get a Masters in taxation if you decide to go that route.. Good night..

Typical. Google's your friend. I'd leave too, since you clearly don't want to engaged in anything now that you're required to think.

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 02:58 AM
If you're going to attack me, you might as well answer my questions. :oldlol: Anyone who's read ANY of your posts obviously knows you've never stepped foot on a college campus, but I'm curious to know your educational background and what field you work in (assuming you have a job).

YET I CONTINUTE TO SCHOOL YOU... Over and over again.. I won't attack you anymore.. It's evident that you are clearly wet behind the ears.. In all aspects.. I wish you the best.. Seriously

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 03:00 AM
YET I CONTINUTE TO SCHOOL YOU... Over and over again.. I won't attack you anymore.. It's evident that you are clearly wet behind the ears.. In all aspects.. I wish you the best.. Seriously

Again, where did you go to school? What did you study? What field of work are you in? Do you have a job, no? Unemployment benefits?

You aren't answering anything. It's clear you're just inputting random shit into Google and asking me questions. I'd believe otherwise if you could properly put together a sentence and/or paragraph. :oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 03:03 AM
Typical. Google's your friend. I'd leave too, since you clearly don't want to engaged in anything now that you're required to think.

tell me where can't you use a 179 deduction? Or forget about that tell me what how do you treat a short sale? What is it called when someone sells than buys a stock within 30 days.. And then tell me how do you treat that on someones tax returns.. I short and go long the market at the same time how do you treat a person who hedges a position using a short to maintain a gain? LOL I will return in a couple of days..

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 03:06 AM
tell me where can't you use a 179 deduction? Or forget about that tell me what how do you treat a short sale? What is it called when someone sells than buys a stock within 30 days.. And then tell me how do you treat that on someones tax returns.. I short and go long the market at the same time how do you treat a person who hedges a position using a short to maintain a gain? LOL I will return in a couple of days..

So basically what you're doing is asking me questions only a person in your field would know and then passing it off as common knowledge. Right. Well, I guess you proved my point. You're working a low class, common wage job and there's no point in engaging in anything with you. You're probably a fast food cashier who subscribes to a finance magazine.

Javat_90
05-09-2011, 03:07 AM
Bandwagoner fake Lakers fans using Pau as a scapegoat, can all go f*ck themselves.

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 03:12 AM

BTW, stop asking me stupid questions. I could give a rat's ass about Wash Sales/Short Sales. That's not what I'm going into, period.

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 03:25 AM
BTW, stop asking me stupid questions. I could give a rat's ass about Wash Sales/Short Sales. That's not what I'm going into, period.

I forgot you JUST DON'T KNOW.. Good luck and you should take extra taxation classes if you can find them.. They are a great way to get your skills up and THEY help you understand the most important aspect of accounting.. Only idiots work on ledgers all day..

Seriously if you are enrolled in a finance and accounting major than you should do everything in your power to boost up your knowledge.. If you want to make serious coin than learning everything in your field is the way to go.. Never write or say that you don't give a ish about learning something that is in your field.. Go research it .

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 03:28 AM
I forgot you JUST DON'T KNOW.. Good luck and you should take extra taxation classes if you can find them.. They are a great way to get your skills up and THEY help you understand the most important aspect of accounting.. Only idiots work on ledgers all day..

Seriously if you are enrolled in a finance and accounting major than you should do everything in your power to boost up your knowledge.. If you want to make serious coin than learning everything in your field is the way to go.. Never write or say that you don't give a ish about learning something that is in your field.. Go research it .

Wow. Well, at least you know how to use a search engine. I find it especially amusing that you've yet to answer any of my questions. Good night. Sorry I decided to waste my time with you.

Hulk Hogan
05-09-2011, 03:35 AM
Wow. Well, at least you know how to use a search engine. I find it especially amusing that you've yet to answer any of my questions. Good night. Sorry I decided to waste my time with you.

NBASTATMAN is a known idiot, why hear ye him?

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 03:37 AM
So basically what you're doing is asking me questions only a person in your field would know and then passing it off as common knowledge. Right. Well, I guess you proved my point. You're working a low class, common wage job and there's no point in engaging in anything with you. You're probably a fast food cashier who subscribes to a finance magazine.

I am asking you accounting questions.. You don't even know they are accounting questions.. YOU just wrote that you were an accounting major..

Unconsciously Incompetent is what you are.. You didn' t even know those were accounting questions.. :roll:

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 03:38 AM

WHATS UP JACKS OR BRAINLESS..

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 03:39 AM

Meh, good question. I guess I won't. :oldlol:

I just don't like people who pretend like they know everything when it's obvious they don't know anything. This guy is nothing more than a 30-year-old man who probably skipped college, and is working at McDonald's. Whatever. Like you said, he's a known idiot. I'll just ignore him.

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 03:39 AM
I am asking you accounting questions.. You don't even know they are accounting questions.. YOU just wrote that you were an accounting major..

Unconsciously Incompetent is what you are.. You didn' t even know those were accounting questions.. :roll:

I also told you I was in my sophomore year of college, moron, not about to sit for the CPA.

catch24
05-09-2011, 03:42 AM

C'mon man; I respect your bball knowledge, but you gotta stop copy and pasting from other websites :oldlol:

http://tax.yahoo.com/tips/deduct/

claim the section 179 expense deduction. Use Form 4562. .... If you sell a stock at a loss and buy it again within 30 days before or after the sale

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 03:43 AM
Meh, good question. I guess I won't. :oldlol:

I just don't like people who pretend like they know everything when it's obvious they don't know anything. This guy is nothing more than a 30-year-old man who probably skipped college, and is working at McDonald's. Whatever. Like you said, he's a known idiot. I'll just ignore him.

I wonder which one of you two is dumber? Hulk or La Showtime aka brainless..

I have schooled both of you and it has been way too easy.. GOOD NIGHT ALL.

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 03:43 AM
C'mon man; I respect your bball knowledge, but you gotta stop copy and pasting from other websites :oldlol:

http://tax.yahoo.com/tips/deduct/

You respect his basketball knowledge? Oh man, I just lost respect for you. :lol

catch24
05-09-2011, 03:45 AM
You respect his basketball knowledge? Oh man, I just lost respect for you. :lol

When he's not talking about Bryant, he's actually a level headed-informative guy. Had a convo about the 80s Lakers a few months ago and he held his own pretty well.

LA_Showtime
05-09-2011, 03:50 AM
When he's not talking about Bryant, he's actually a level headed-informative guy. Had a convo about the 80s Lakers a few months ago and he held his own pretty well.

Fair enough. Then again, he did just copy and paste shit from Yahoo.

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Fair enough. Then again, he did just copy and paste shit from Yahoo.

You wish I copied and pasted that stuff.. Obviously that info is on the internet as everything else is.. But I asked you questions that only people with tax knowledge would understand. You thought they were realtor questions.. :roll:

I asked you about hedging a position and how that is handled tax wise.. That has nothing to do with wash sales.. And you won't find it on the internet that easily..

Catch are you coming to save your boy brainless again.. ?:lol

Too late I spanked his arse.. BIG TIME...

BTW I also asked when can't you use a 179deduction? Basic questions most second year college guys should know.. I had to dumb it down for the sake of LA SHOWTIME

Calabis
05-09-2011, 09:39 AM

This is what I think too. Some shit she had no way of knowing, unless Kobe said something. Rumor has it that they had a argument in front of the team and that Gasol and Bryant started saying wreckless shit about each others ladies. This is why I believe Bynum mentioned trust issues with "individuals". Some of these other guys are married and now they know Kobe may be telling his lady about their extracurricular activities. Kobe doing work:oldlol:

Shepseskaf
05-09-2011, 09:46 AM
Runs in the family. Ever seen Kobe's sisters?

STATUTORY
05-09-2011, 09:58 AM
This is what I think too. Some shit she had no way of knowing, unless Kobe said something. Rumor has it that they had a argument in front of the team and that Gasol and Bryant started saying wreckless shit about each others ladies. This is why I believe Bynum mentioned trust issues with "individuals". Some of these other guys are married and now they know Kobe may be telling his lady about their extracurricular activities. Kobe doing work:oldlol:

these rumor have sources? Odom was prolly terrifiied they be going after Khloe next :oldlol:

Doranku
05-09-2011, 09:58 AM
:oldlol: I guess it was about time Kobe got his karma for that million dollar ring.

kaiiu
05-09-2011, 10:05 AM
these rumor have sources? Odom was prolly terrifiied they be going after Khloe next :oldlol:
Where u been at? There has already been rumors of Vanessa starting shit with khloe:oldlol: ill post link later

NBASTATMAN
05-09-2011, 10:05 AM

Even if Kobe did tell his wife she needs to stfu.. :confusedshrug:

blacknapalm
05-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Where u been at? There has already been rumors of Vanessa starting shit with khloe:oldlol: ill post link later

wha? broad is getting outta control. this cannot be real life.

kaiiu
05-09-2011, 10:09 AM
wha? broad is getting outta control. this cannot be real life.
This was like last season:lol

STATUTORY
05-09-2011, 10:21 AM

:oldlol: Vanessa is a MJ fan trying to keep Kobe from that 6th ring

just read the thread, NBASTATMAN was catching feelings up in this shit :roll: :roll:

OriginalNameGuy
05-09-2011, 10:23 AM
why are people so interested in Pau's personal life?

az00m
05-09-2011, 10:26 AM
why are people so interested in Pau's personal life?
because people are not interested in their own.

Calabis
05-09-2011, 10:26 AM

No just rumors

[I] Word on the street is that there

blacknapalm
05-09-2011, 10:27 AM
This was like last season:lol

just trying to make sense of it all since it's getting a bit odd. i mean, i had a feeling gasol wasn't there mentally. he seems like a 'routine guy'. by that i mean, if he's on schedule, everything is golden. if something goes wrong, it takes him off track. he's cerebral and it lingers. it's hard for me to say on the outside.

Da_Realist
05-09-2011, 10:59 AM
:oldlol: @ Kobe not keeping his ***** on a leash

ILLsmak
05-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Say what you want about Shaq and Kobe but (except for in 04 Finals... KOBE) no matter what was going on off the court they balled.

You gotta say, you know... **** ******* get money! No, but seriously, if you are in that position in the NBA why are you even trying to get married? get married when you retire! Do your thing in basketball, get laid or whatever... then settle down after you stop traveling so much.

-Smak

Da_Realist
05-09-2011, 11:11 AM

Catastrophique
05-09-2011, 11:11 AM
People act as if Gasol's poor performance had been caused exclusively by his own and personal issues. Well, that's not it; you don't play like crap for almost a month just because you've got problems with your woman; in fact, I'd dare to say that after one or two games you'll start enjoying playing because it helps you forget about the personal stuff for a while, and you can even use whatever inner anger you've been keeping to yourself.

Some beef with a teammate?... Well, that's another story. Difficult solution, if any. I've gone through bad times -just like anyone else- and playing with the folks did feel wonderful. But the few times I've had an issues with any of them -esp. some freaking idiot who acts like he's the shit and the team is his- I kind of quitted. You really need to be passionate about what you're doing to overcome that, and it was not my case.

Funnyfuka
05-09-2011, 11:23 AM
she s a poison. No wonder kobe needed to go outside for sex at some point. They only stayed together for the money. How dare she break pau's couple. Ha women, Mothers.

THEY lead the world, not men.

Funnyfuka
05-09-2011, 11:46 AM
People act as if Gasol's poor performance had been caused exclusively by his own and personal issues. Well, that's not it; you don't play like crap for almost a month just because you've got problems with your woman; in fact, I'd dare to say that after one or two games you'll start enjoying playing because it helps you forget about the personal stuff for a while, and you can even use whatever inner anger you've been keeping to yourself.

mmmmh not sure about this... gasol sounds like an immature smartass who got into things bigger than himself in the nba/the US/ LA.

Reverend Hoops
05-09-2011, 11:50 AM
:oldlol: Vanessa is a MJ fan trying to keep Kobe from that 6th ring

:roll: :roll: :roll:

dr8ked
05-09-2011, 12:09 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Funnyfuka
05-09-2011, 12:09 PM
these women have nothing else to do but start shit. I bet they dont even raise the kids they ask profesional nanies to do it. Whores.

dr8ked
05-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
Vanessa is a MJ fan trying to keep Kobe from that 6th ring

:lol :lol :lol :lol and she did it.

Rasheed1
05-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Lakers are a bunch of punkasses :facepalm

How do you let some female drama poison the team chemistry? :oldlol:

If your wife is a busy-body and cant keep her mouth closed, she should be left home... This happens every few years with Kobe and his chick.. never heard of such sillyness other than them

those 2 know how to ruin a good thing...

brownmamba00
05-09-2011, 02:13 PM
This is what happens when you let the b!tch outta the kitchen:facepalm

jbryan1984
05-09-2011, 02:25 PM
I actually believe it. I've noticed all post season the lack of body language between Kobe and Pau. I remember a game during the Hornets series, Kobe looking at Pau and just shaking his head in disgust.

Disaprine
05-09-2011, 02:28 PM
:roll: people believing this shit.

Solid Snake
05-09-2011, 02:35 PM
That's what kids do to ya.

That's what being too ****ing lazy to get your tubby, lazy ass on the treadmill, even though you have a millionaire husband, so have little to nothing to do everyday (other than to watch the kids).

Lazy fat ****.

dazzer87
05-09-2011, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=Calabis]No just rumors

[I] Word on the street is that there

dunksby
05-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Say what you want about Shaq and Kobe but (except for in 04 Finals... KOBE) no matter what was going on off the court they balled.

You gotta say, you know... **** ******* get money! No, but seriously, if you are in that position in the NBA why are you even trying to get married? get married when you retire! Do your thing in basketball, get laid or whatever... then settle down after you stop traveling so much.

-Smak
because they are celebrities and role models? Getting married has its own advantages when it comes to PR and exposure.