PDA

View Full Version : Lets be serious,Reasons why Bulls >>> Heat

dr8ked
05-15-2011, 12:34 AM
1:Bulls play together as a team, miami doesn't.

2: Defense wins championships, tom thibodeau understands this, and has been preparing his team the whole season for this. Just like i predicted in the lakers series,when they were trying to find ways to stop the MAVS,"it all comes down to habits", bulls have been winning games playing defense consistently throughout the season, miami's defense even though is ranked top 3, has not been consistent(habits), atleast not like the bulls'.

3:2nd chance points - The Bulls do an excellent job on the boards, especially,on offensive rebounds. "joakim noah"- Most of his points come off put backs from missed shots. Miami and their sometimey defense will not escape being raped on the boards, and i think this will decide the series.

4:I'll be surprised if miami wins this series..

TylerOO
05-15-2011, 12:38 AM
Explain how Miami doesnt play as a team? If they were a two man show, they wouldnt have made it past Boston. I find it funny that you didnt have any reasoning behind your first point, must be because you dont have any. What? You gonna say Miami gets the least amount of bench points per game?

Secondly, Miami also plays outstanding defense.

I will make a bet with you, I have Heat and you have Bulls. Whoever loses leaves, Im sick of your ass.

Heat007
05-15-2011, 12:39 AM
Heat are one of the top defensive teams too. And the Bulls haven't faced a defensive team like Miami when they played garbage teams like Indiana and Atlanta.

The Heat were also 3rd in the NBA for rebounding rate this year (plus Haslem is back to take minutes off the bench, and Haslem is 6th for rebounding rate out of all PF's in the NBA)

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/reboundRate

and the Heat are 2nd for rebounding rate in the playoffs

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/reboundRate/seasontype/3

moreover the Heat have unveiled a bunch of new plays since the last time they played the Bulls. Using a lot of cutting plays and cutters like the Celtics run - which only makes sense when you have 3 of the most athletic players in the league for their positions, who can all really move and finish well at the basket.

I mean, the LeBron and Wade pick-and-rolls have been devastating teams when they pull it out, and they weren't even used in the regular season meetings vs the Bulls. The Heat also have a lot of plays in the bag if needed. The Heat have just unloaded a lot of their offense since that last Bulls game.

The Bulls however, are pretty easy to gameplan against as they have no one else but one guy who can handle the ball and create.. And don't have really good shot creators except for one guy.

And finally, the Heat have shown to have an extra gear in the playoffs. This what teams with superior talent can do. The Bulls don't have that extra gear because they got by in the regular season by outworking teams. That doesn't bode well for them when facing another team who works hard, and also destroys them in top level talent like the Heat will in this series.

Like the LeBron Cavs against the Celtics who had much more top-level talent.. the Bulls are toast.

Heat in 5.. or 6 at most.

Don't cry me a river Bulls fans when you see reality over the next week+

dr8ked
05-15-2011, 12:43 AM
Heat are one of the top defensive teams too.

The Heat were also 3rd in the NBA for rebounding rate this year (plus Haslem is back to take minutes off the bench, and Haslem is 6th for rebounding rate out of all PF's)

moreover the Heat have unveiled a bunch of new plays since the last time they played the Bulls. Using a lot of cutting plays and cutters like the Celtics run - which only makes sense when you have 3 of the most athletic players in the league who can really move and finish well at the basket.

I mean, the LeBron and Wade pick and rolls have been devastating teams when they pull it out, and they weren't even used in the regular season games vs the Bulls. The Heat also have a lot of plays in the bag if needed.

The Bulls however, are pretty easy to gameplan against as they have no one else but one guy who can handle the ball and create.. And don't have really good shot creators except for one guy.

Bulls have the number 1 defense, this has been consistent throughout the season and the playoffs. Miami's defense has not been this consistent. i.e their bad habits on defense is bound to cost them in this series.

TylerOO
05-15-2011, 12:46 AM
Heat are one of the top defensive teams too. And the Bulls haven't faced a defensive team like Miami when they played garbage teams like Indiana and Atlanta.

The Heat were also 3rd in the NBA for rebounding rate this year (plus Haslem is back to take minutes off the bench, and Haslem is 6th for rebounding rate out of all PF's in the NBA)

moreover the Heat have unveiled a bunch of new plays since the last time they played the Bulls. Using a lot of cutting plays and cutters like the Celtics run - which only makes sense when you have 3 of the most athletic players in the league for their positions, who can all really move and finish well at the basket.

I mean, the LeBron and Wade pickand-rolls have been devastating teams when they pull it out, and they weren't even used in the regular season games vs the Bulls. The Heat also have a lot of plays in the bag if needed.

And finally, the Heat have shown to have an extra gear in the playoffs. This what teams with superior talent can do. The Bulls don't have that extra gear because they got by in the regular season by outworking teams. That doesn't bode well for them when facing another team who works hard, and also destroys them in top level talent like the Heat will in this series.

Like the LeBron Cavs against the Celtics who had much more top-level talent.. the Bulls are toast.

Great point. Bulls had the best record because they went out every night and gave 100%. Heat took many nights off and still were what? 3 games behind?

Chicago is done.

dr8ked
05-15-2011, 12:48 AM
Great point. Bulls had the best record because they went out every night and played defense. Heat took many nights off and still were what? 3 games behind?

miami are done.
fixed..

IamSofaKing
Bottom line the Bulls rely too much on Rose, the ball always has to run through him, and on one on the Bulls team can create their own show except maybe for Deng who LeBron will shut down

Askmeificare
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3603/didntread.gif

TylerOO
05-15-2011, 12:49 AM
fixed..

1. Dumbass, it should say Miami IS done.

2. You want that bet? You leave once Miami whoops Chicago. Or you too scared?

ReturnofJPR
05-15-2011, 12:53 AM
I've made this post about a thousand times now:

Point Guard:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Coaching:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Centers:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Bench:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Best Player:

Bulls >>> cHEAT

Homecourt:

Bulls > cHEAT

http://www.nba-lover.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Derrick-Rose-win-NBA-MVP.jpg

dr8ked
05-15-2011, 12:53 AM
Bottom line the Bulls rely too much on their defense, they always have to stop their opponents from creating their own show

fixed*

TylerOO
05-15-2011, 12:54 AM

Point Guard:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Centers:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Coaching:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Bench:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Best Player:

Bulls >>> cHEAT

Homecourt:

Bulls > cHEAT

Child Please. First off, you come off as a nervous bitch by saying cHEAT. And if you think Rose is the best player in the series, you are a retard. Rose isnt half the player LeBron and Wade are. Hop off his nuts. Heat in 5.

97 bulls
05-15-2011, 12:56 AM
Great point. Bulls had the best record because they went out every night and gave 100%. Heat took many nights off and still were what? 3 games behind?

Chicago is done.
Yep, good thing the heats top players played the whole season. Otherwise, that 3 win gap would be larger. Fortunately for us, we got the mvp.

Rysio
but but but what happened to the championship cruise? :(

97 bulls

Point Guard:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Centers:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Coaching:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Bench:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Best Player:

Bulls >>> cHEAT

Homecourt:

Bulls > cHEAT
Exactly

dr8ked
05-15-2011, 12:58 AM
Child Please. First off, you come off as a nervous bitch by saying cHEAT. And if you think Rose is the best player in the series, you are a retard. Rose isnt half the player LeBron and Wade are. Hop off his nuts. Heat in 5.

Still doesn't change the fact, that bulls are better defensively than the heat.

TylerOO
05-15-2011, 12:59 AM
Yep, good thing the heats top players played the whole season. Otherwise, that 3 win gap would be larger. Fortunately for us, we got the mvp.

So did Cleveland the past two years. :facepalm. Its been like what? 10 years since the MVP won the title. LeBron and Wade will not let themselves lose. Its a fact. You Bulls fans are so delusional its not even funny. I do not understand how people think this team can even put up a fight. Bulls will win a game if Rose has the game of his life.

TylerOO
05-15-2011, 01:00 AM

Ok? Bulls are the best defensive team, Miami is second. Offensively, these teams do not even compare :roll: :roll: :roll:

ReturnofJPR
05-15-2011, 01:01 AM

Who is this TylerOO? More like Taniqua Oh sucking on (ock because you come off sounding like a tranny at a truck stop looking to sell their as$ for a half a crack rock because you are so desperate for a cheap high. Child please? What are you, Madea?

http://cdn1.newsone.com/files/2010/04/attachment.jpg

Harion
05-15-2011, 01:01 AM
idk how you can be a top defensive team and not play as a team :confusedshrug:

TylerOO
05-15-2011, 01:02 AM
Who is this TylerOO? More like Taniqua Oh sucking on (ock because you come off sounding like a tranny at a truck stop looking to sell their as$ for a half a crack rock because you are so desperate for a cheap high. Child please? What are you, Madea?

http://cdn1.newsone.com/files/2010/04/attachment.jpg

:applause: :applause: Awesome. I can tell Im too smart for you fools when you respond like that. Who's Next!?

ReturnofJPR
05-15-2011, 01:03 AM
Too smart? There isn't anyone smart in the entire world who begins a sentence with "Child please." The only thing you are smart at is turning your as$hole into a half of hit of crack.

TylerOO
05-15-2011, 01:04 AM
Too smart? There isn't anyone smart in the entire world who begins a sentence with "Child please." The only thing you are smart at is turning your as$hole into a half of hit of crack.

:applause: Another crack joke.

NBASTATMAN
05-15-2011, 01:05 AM
Bulls have the number 1 defense, this has been consistent throughout the season and the playoffs. Miami's defense has not been this consistent. i.e their bad habits on defense is bound to cost them in this series.

Miami helps too much on defense.. They can be hurt if the Bulls use passing instead of dribbling to move the ball around.. Easier said than done.. The Bulls are also going to outrebound them IMO.. This is going to be a great battle... Can't wait.. Miami has a couple of weak players and those matchups will be exploited over and over and over and over and over again...

Harion
05-15-2011, 01:06 AM
i think Wade will pull down Rose and it will be ovah!

dr8ked
05-15-2011, 01:06 AM
idk how you can be a top defensive team and not play as a team :confusedshrug:

when it gets down to the nitty gritty, there is a reason why bulls have the #1 defense(they don't take nights off) and miami is 3rd.

IamSofaKing
05-15-2011, 01:07 AM
Ok? Bulls are the best defensive team, Miami is second. Offensively, these teams do not even compare :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bulls are only slightly better on defense than the Heat, while the Heat are offensively superior to the Bulls

Its just not fair

TylerOO
05-15-2011, 01:08 AM
Bulls are only slightly better on defense than the Heat, while the Heat are offensively superior to the Bulls

Its just not fair

Thank you. These blind *******s dont see that. They will be heartbroken when there precious MVP comes up short.

IamSofaKing
05-15-2011, 01:09 AM
Thank you. These blind *******s dont see that. They will be heartbroken when there precious MVP comes up short.

And im not even a Heat fan, i actually want the Bulls too win lol

TylerOO
05-15-2011, 01:10 AM
And im not even a Heat fan, i actually want the Bulls too win lol

:lol :lol Atleast your honest. These guys are just in denial. Facts are Facts.

dr8ked
05-15-2011, 01:11 AM

:lol :lol You'll be heart broken when the bulls defense takes over.. defense wins championships,this is a proven statement.

ReturnofJPR
05-15-2011, 01:13 AM
i think Wade will pull down Rose and it will be ovah!

The only thing Wade pulls down on a man is his pants right before he spends an entire morning popping Herpes blisters and complaining to his doctor that the tranny hooker from last night burnt his john.

like 1:29 right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed-zD4Ejb58&feature=related

Heat007
05-15-2011, 01:13 AM

I mean, the LeBron and Wade pick-and-rolls have been devastating teams when they pull it out, and they weren't even used in the regular season meetings vs the Bulls. The Heat also have a lot of plays in the bag if needed. The Heat have just unloaded a lot of their offense since that last Bulls game.

I just want to add to that..

The Heat's Big 3 will play a combined 15 more minutes in the playoff games against the Bulls than they did in the regular season.

More talent on the floor for longer periods of time. This alone will show how ridiculous it was to compare the mighty close games of the regular season to a playoff series.

With so many rest days in between playoff games, compared to the regular season, it allows your star high-talented players to see a lot more minutes in the postseason.

And Wade and LeBron have looked fantastic late in games with all those extra minutes so it doesn't bother them one bit. They're both in excellent shape.

Poor Bulls are going to get ganked soon. And Wade is going to shit all over the MVP to show the millions upon millions of people watching, how overrated Rose and the Bulls really are.

It's going to be great !!

dr8ked
05-15-2011, 01:17 AM
I just want to add to that..

The Heat's Big 3 will play a combined 15 more minutes in the playoff games against the Bulls than they did in the regular season.

More talent on the floor for longer periods of time. This alone will show how ridiculous it was to compare the mighty close games of the regular season to a playoff series.

With so many rest days in between playoff games, compared to the regular season, it allows your star high-talented players to see a lot more minutes in the postseason.

And Wade and LeBron have looked fantastic late in games with all those extra minutes so it doesn't bother them one bit. They're both in excellent shape.

Poor Bulls are going to get ganked soon. And Wade is going to shit all over the MVP to show the millions upon millions of people watching, how overrated Rose and the Bulls really are.

It's going to be great !!

Like i mentioned before "i'll be surprised if miami wins this series"..

lebeast666
05-15-2011, 01:19 AM
lol smh @ this over hyped series. This is probably Miamis easiest opponent Lol. I see bulls getting one random win maybe. Bulls fans can finally stfu in a week.

ReturnofJPR
05-15-2011, 01:20 AM
lol smh @ this over hyped series. This is probably Miamis easiest opponent Lol. I see bulls getting one random win maybe. Bulls fans can finally stfu in a week.

This as$ licker is only worthy of 1 response.

You must not realize how sh!tty philly is...:lol

Heat007
05-15-2011, 01:23 AM
You must not realize how sh!tty philly is...

The playoffs is about matchups and Philly matches up well with the Bulls and would take the game to 7, or even beat chicago in a series.

Philly beat the Bulls to a pulp on the Bulls home floor near the end of the season as a good reminder ;-)

emaugust
05-15-2011, 02:15 AM
I like how Heat fans are losing their minds over the prospect that the Bulls might just possibly match up against the Heat. Yet, the Bulls fans are delusional right? I suspect its gonna be like Jonestown up in MIA if the Heat lose. Well OK, not in MIAMI cause the Heat can't even fill a stadium, but on ISH at least.

I realize that none of us are players in this game, but goddamn if you smug a-hole Heat fans aren't setting yourselves up for a downfall of epic proportions.

Just saying.

Nobler
05-15-2011, 02:51 AM
I like how Heat fans are losing their minds over the prospect that the Bulls might just possibly match up against the Heat. Yet, the Bulls fans are delusional right? I suspect its gonna be like Jonestown up in MIA if the Heat lose. Well OK, not in MIAMI cause the Heat can't even fill a stadium, but on ISH at least.

I realize that none of us are players in this game, but goddamn if you smug a-hole Heat fans aren't setting yourselves up for a downfall of epic proportions.

Just saying.

Dude we been hearing that shit all year, we aint even worried and WE STILL HERE

Harion
05-15-2011, 04:21 AM
:lol :lol You'll be heart broken when the bulls defense takes over.. defense wins championships,this is a proven statement.
lol. defense without offense - no. a balance between the two is what wins championships. besides, you're forgetting Miami is also a great defensive team. if defense wins championships, then what happened to the Celtics? they're the second ranked defensive team right behind the Bulls with Miami at 3rd. so how did Miami beat Boston? i can't recall Miami's offensive ranking but i do know they are ahead of both Bulls and Celtics.

LEFT4DEAD
05-15-2011, 04:32 AM
LOL man. I cant wait for Heat beating your asses in 5-6 games. Bulls fans have become more anoying than Lakers'. You have not beaten good team yet, and you are already talking BS.

NBAller
05-15-2011, 04:33 AM
Exactly

lol, Shooting guards and Small forwards go to Miami as well as Spoelstra being a great defensive coach as well. Up until the Bulls last game i could even say Bosh > Boozer.

Lebron Wade and others can Stop Rose. Who can stop James and Wade?

Clocian-IGN
05-15-2011, 04:54 AM
lol. defense without offense - no. a balance between the two is what wins championships. besides, you're forgetting Miami is also a great defensive team. if defense wins championships, then what happened to the Celtics? they're the second ranked defensive team right behind the Bulls with Miami at 3rd. so how did Miami beat Boston? i can't recall Miami's offensive ranking but i do know they are ahead of both Bulls and Celtics.

heat beat up a injured, old team. rondo with one arm, JO and Shaq M.I.A.

bulls defense and offense is better than boston and were healthier and younger. better not overlook us :oldlol:

KOLBCTEW
05-15-2011, 05:09 AM
heat beat up a injured,.They strained themselves trying to keep up with a super athletic team... it happens.

old team.
Funny, coming into this game many predicted that that old team would destroy the Heat.

rondo with one arm,First two games he wasn't.

JO and Shaq M.I.A.,
Let's be honest.. JO sucks and Shaq wouldn't have made much of a difference.

bulls defense and offense is better than boston better not overlook us :oldlol:
Uhh.. no it isn't.

Heat007
05-15-2011, 05:12 AM
bulls defense and offense is better than boston:

Here's your "pop-gun" offense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oasLKJI3Qqo

you just gotta :oldlol: after watching that garbage

Clocian-IGN
05-15-2011, 05:13 AM
please my little dumb heat bandwagoner, who has the better offense :D.

I'll wait :banana:

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats

Harion
05-15-2011, 05:23 AM
i don't get it. :confusedshrug: Miami is 3rd in there, while Chicago is just 12th in offensive efficiency.

ForeverHeat
05-15-2011, 05:25 AM
Bulls are deluded, they letting this recent success get to there head. Just remember this post season you guys have beaten no one good. Heat destroyed Boston, which in my opinion is better than Bulls. Bulls got no hope. Game 1 blowout and downhill from there.

KOLBCTEW
05-15-2011, 05:37 AM
come on KOLBCTEW, where ya at? whos got the better o, boston or chicago. stay owning heat bandwagoners :banana:
If we're going by the regular season the Bulls.. but oh wait, according to the regular season Celtics>>> Heat..
Wade 12.8 points/game on 28% shooting vs Celtics...

It's quite obvious based on these playoffs, the Celtics execute better and are more fluid on offense than the Bulls.

As is pointed out here

:lol Bandwagon..

97 bulls
05-15-2011, 05:43 AM
If we're going by the regular season the Bulls.. but oh wait, according to the regular season Celtics>>> Heat..

It's quite obvious based on these playoffs, the Celtics execute better and are more fluid on offense than the Bulls.

As is pointed out here

How did you arrive to this conclusion? The celtics beat an injured knicks team BARELY. Who were terrible defensively.

Im curious what your basing this on? Or better yet what have you seen in this playoffs?

poido123
05-15-2011, 05:44 AM
Bulls number 1 defense amping up to a higher level onto a 2 player team..hmmm

Did I hear a bulls series victory? :lol

Clocian-IGN
05-15-2011, 05:47 AM

As is pointed out here

the hell ya talking about son? heat had better record than boston.

we still have better offense than boston in the playoffs and we're only 3 spots behind the heat in offense while taking over defense and the boards. you wont be doing so well on them when your not playing 2 of the worst rebounding teams in the league in boston and philly

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/seasontype/3

pauk
05-15-2011, 05:47 AM

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

bulls are basically cavs of last year...................... 1 on 5..... but this time its a much less productive shotjacking little midget dominating the ball (WHO ACTUALLY HAS TEAMMATES BUT DOES IT ANYWAYS)..... LMFAO....

Clocian-IGN
05-15-2011, 05:54 AM
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

bulls are basically cavs of last year...................... 1 on 5..... but this time its a much less productive shotjacking little midget dominating the ball (WHO ACTUALLY HAS TEAMMATES BUT DOES IT ANYWAYS)..... LMFAO....

bruh dont pretend that the bulls have players other than rose that can create for themselves. there's a reason he handles the ball so much :facepalm

KOLBCTEW
05-15-2011, 06:12 AM
How did you arrive to this conclusion? The celtics beat an injured knicks team BARELY. Who were terrible defensively.
Since when did teams getting swept and winning in 5 games come to mean barely winning. Your post-season opponents weren't much better than them if at all eitherway so pointing that out doesn't do you justice

Im curious what your basing this on? Or better yet what have you seen in this playoffs?
Based on how they performed against the Heats D.
the hell ya talking about son? heat had better record than boston.
Talking about the 3 -1 advantage

we still have better offense than boston in the playoffs and we're only 3 spots behind the heat in offense while taking over defense and the boards. you wont be doing so well on them when your not playing 2 of the worst rebounding teams in the league in boston and philly

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/seasontype/3Huh, based on these stats Cleveland with their one man team
also had a better offense than Boston last year.
http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/year/2010
http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/year/2010/seasontype/3

97 bulls
05-15-2011, 06:23 AM
Since when did teams getting swept and winning in 5 games come to mean barely winning. Your post-season opponents weren't much better than them if at all eitherway so pointing that out doesn't do you justice

Huh, based on these stats Cleveland with their one man team
The knicks were in everyone of those games except the last one. That's what im saying. Its not like the celtics lead wire to wire by 20pts

TrueGreenFan
05-15-2011, 06:24 AM
Pat Rileys hair >>>>>>>> whoever the gm of buls hair

Clocian-IGN
05-15-2011, 06:29 AM

Huh, based on these stats Cleveland with their one man team

ok so boston had better d while cavs had better offense. sound familiar? but not only do we have the best defense but unlike boston during that season we have the best rebounding as well. get rdy :D

Bigsmoke
05-15-2011, 07:19 AM
Here's your "pop-gun" offense

**** him

Bigsmoke
05-15-2011, 07:22 AM
please my little dumb heat bandwagoner, who has the better offense :D.

I'll wait :banana:

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats

.... it saids the Heat.

Hittin_Shots
05-15-2011, 08:12 AM
Bulls fans on here have made me want both teams to somehow lose, so I don't really care about the result. But I see Heat hammering Bulls.

How can you say Boston barely beat the Knicks and not see that Indiana could have played 4th quarters and swept the Bulls....

97 bulls
05-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Bulls fans on here have made me want both teams to somehow lose, so I don't really care about the result. But I see Heat hammering Bulls.

How can you say Boston barely beat the Knicks and not see that Indiana could have played 4th quarters and swept the Bulls....
That's true. Who said the chicago indiana games weren't close? I know I didn't. I said the pacers could've easily been up 3-0. That was a close series.

I think all bulls fans were saying the bulls weren't playing well.

greymatter
05-15-2011, 11:34 AM

Stupidest post ever. You don't get to be a top 3 defensive team without being pretty damn consistent and having very few bad habits.

DRose1899
05-15-2011, 11:36 AM

The same thing can be said to heat in phily series, really.

Seriously, I'm pissed too there's many too cocky bulls fan here but why you angry?
Its wrong to think Bulls can win? hell.. why Bulls must be the one to humble? They swept them in regular series n last playoff meeting, but somehow bulls fan is a c*** if think they can eliminate miami.

ukplayer4
05-15-2011, 12:02 PM
correct me if im wrong but the bulls were struggling against the damn hawks?!!?!
the way i see it the bulls have the ideal team built tfor playing against the heat, good wing defenders, lots of size, and have their best players at the spots miami doesnt 1/4/5 so on paper the bulls have a better match up. shame it isnt played on paper i honestly see the heat winning in 4 games. you cannot stop wade and lebron but both bron and wade are good on rose, wade especially. i think the bulls are in for a rude awakening.

Heat007
05-15-2011, 12:05 PM
Poor Bulls fans are going to look just like Danny Ainge did two weeks ago when this Miami/Bulls series concludes

Here's your future look Chicago Bullshit fans:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/44448888/dannystare.gif

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/44448888/dannyainge.jpg

Kurosawa0
05-15-2011, 12:11 PM
It'll be a close series, but it does feel like Miami should have an easier time winning. Meaning that they'll be able to beat Chicago with more options than vice versa. It's that fact alone that makes it hard for me to see Chicago getting 4 wins.

DRose1899
05-15-2011, 12:17 PM
correct me if im wrong but the bulls were struggling against the damn hawks?!!?!
the way i see it the bulls have the ideal team built tfor playing against the heat, good wing defenders, lots of size, and have their best players at the spots miami doesnt 1/4/5 so on paper the bulls have a better match up. shame it isnt played on paper i honestly see the heat winning in 4 games. you cannot stop wade and lebron but both bron and wade are good on rose, wade especially. i think the bulls are in for a rude awakening.
Current Bulls isn't designed to be flashy team, blowout there, blowout that. They just can win, hard to beat, not have particularly matchup problem. that's its.
Any team can win one or two if things going well against Bulls in 4-7 game series.. But the Bulls is can win in ugliest way possible, that's the way they roll currently. They not gonna wow you in the game they winning.. but they can keep rolling to the top n get 4 win first, its remind me to the winning spurs team.

DRose1899
05-15-2011, 12:25 PM
Poor Bulls fans are going to look just like Danny Ainge did two weeks ago when this Miami/Bulls series concludes

Here's your future look Chicago Bullshit fans:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/44448888/dannystare.gif

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/44448888/dannyainge.jpg
Ah its remind me of the good old time, people n heat fans trashing bulls n said they gonna get raped etc

and this happens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1pTF-uTk7A

ukplayer4
05-15-2011, 12:34 PM
Current Bulls isn't designed to be flashy team, blowout there, blowout that. They just can win, hard to beat, not have particularly matchup problem. that's its.
Any team can win one or two if things going well against Bulls in 4-7 game series.. But the Bulls is can win in ugliest way possible, that's the way they roll currently. They not gonna wow you in the game they winning.. but they can keep rolling to the top n get 4 win first, its remind me to the winning spurs team.

heat can win ugly to tho, i dont think the bulls are a grittier team just because they cant blow teams out.

chips93
05-15-2011, 12:37 PM

2: Defense wins championships, tom thibodeau understands this, and has been preparing his team the whole season for this. Just like i predicted in the lakers series,when they were trying to find ways to stop the MAVS,"it all comes down to habits", bulls have been winning games playing defense consistently throughout the season, miami's defense even though is ranked top 3, has not been consistent(habits), atleast not like the bulls'.

3:2nd chance points - The Bulls do an excellent job on the boards, especially,on offensive rebounds. "joakim noah"- Most of his points come off put backs from missed shots. Miami and their sometimey defense will not escape being raped on the boards, and i think this will decide the series.

i kinda agree with point 1. but its not like the heat have any selfish players, they just dont fit well yet.

about 2., the heat have been good all year onn defense, only marginally worse than the heat, so that makes no sense, what bad habits?

3. the heat are a good rebounding team, so i dont foresee any raping

if boozer can hit his mid-range J consistently then ill take the bulls in 7, but i dont see that happening so heat in 7

the heat will trap the pick and roll and force boozer to take that shot from 15 feet, that will be a deciding factor in the series

step_back
05-15-2011, 12:43 PM
This series will be won for us on rebounds. LeBron and Wade will get buckets from the refs but Miami are going to have a hard time on the glass. The Heats best rebounder is Haslem who still isn't 100% Bosh will have to be in God mode to average 10+ rebounds.

If Rose can being up his FG% and we can get our other starters scoring we should be able to get pass them. Heat don't scare me one bit.

Glide2keva
05-15-2011, 12:46 PM
That's true. Who said the chicago indiana games weren't close? I know I didn't. I said the pacers could've easily been up 3-0. That was a close series.

I think all bulls fans were saying the bulls weren't playing well.
No we weren't, we were saying the Bulls were blowing out Indy, didn't you know?

step_back
05-15-2011, 12:49 PM
No we weren't, we were saying the Bulls were blowing out Indy, didn't you know?

Who cares. I couldn't give a shit what rival fans say on here about the Bulls and us. Most of them are a bunch of ***** anyway.

Glide2keva
05-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Who cares. I couldn't give a shit what rival fans say on here about the Bulls and us. Most of them are a bunch of ***** anyway.
True. I'm just tired of every teams fans dumping on us, and then when we fight back they act like we started this shit.

That's why don't post during games or after them win or lose.

GOBB
05-15-2011, 12:53 PM

Yet if Chicago beats Miami you'll give Rose ALL the credit dispite the things you laid out really doesnt apply to...Derrick Rose. Hmmm

Sorry couldnt resist. That was a slow ball down the middle of the plate.

knickscity
05-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Yet if Chicago beats Miami you'll give Rose ALL the credit dispite the things you laid out really doesnt apply to...Derrick Rose. Hmmm

Sorry couldnt resist. That was a slow ball down the middle of the plate.
I have to agree with you on this one.

DuMa
05-15-2011, 12:58 PM
rebounding is the first thing
coaching 2nd.

but those winning at those factors do not always contribute to a win.

chips93
05-15-2011, 12:58 PM
This series will be won for us on rebounds. LeBron and Wade will get buckets from the refs but Miami are going to have a hard time on the glass. The Heats best rebounder is Haslem who still isn't 100% Bosh will have to be in God mode to average 10+ rebounds.

If Rose can being up his FG% and we can get our other starters scoring we should be able to get pass them. Heat don't scare me one bit.

its about being a good rebounding team, not just having one guy average 10 boards a game. the heat are pretty close to the bulls in rebound rate in the post season and in the regular season

97 bulls
05-15-2011, 01:09 PM
its about being a good rebounding team, not just having one guy average 10 boards a game. the heat are pretty close to the bulls in rebound rate in the post season and in the regular season

You do understand the bulls best rebounder (noah) missed about 30 games this year.

chips93
05-15-2011, 01:11 PM
You do understand the bulls best rebounder (noah) missed about 30 games this year.

in the post season, with noah healthy the gap between the two teams is even smaller

KingBeasley08
05-15-2011, 01:23 PM
in the post season, with noah healthy the gap between the two teams is even smaller
he wont reply to this

King Lebron LBJ
05-15-2011, 01:30 PM
:wtf: Bulls play as a team yet they need their point guard shooting the ball 30 times several times in these playoffs? Im sorry but that doesn't happen if you are a well balenced team.

97 bulls
05-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Sure I will, the celtics was one of the worse rebounding teams in the league. That has to contribute some.

f0und
05-15-2011, 02:16 PM
for a team that beat indy and atl in unimpressive fashion, bulls fan are awful cocky.

KOLBCTEW
05-15-2011, 02:45 PM
ok so boston had better d while cavs had better offense. sound familiar?
Yet I remember on these same boards and pretty much in general how the vast majority was saying how stagnant the offense of the Cavs looked. Mike Brown can't coach on offense, nothing but Iso's and Lebron bringing up the ball bleeding time off the clock and tossing up last second shots or passing just before the clock ran out making his teammates take those shots. The general sentiment was that the Cavs offense was putrid and that Mike Brown doesn't know how to run an offense. These 'inflated' numbers might have had something to do with the level of competition they faced(reminds me strangely of the Bulls) not to mention the Celtics were slumping badly coming into the post season(much like they did this one).

LebronGOAT
05-15-2011, 02:46 PM
Miami will beat Chicago in 5 games. I called Miami over Boston in 5 when everyone was saying Boston would win in 6-7 games.

LebronGOAT
05-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Sure I will, the celtics was one of the worse rebounding teams in the league. That has to contribute some.

Yeah but Boston's offense is much better than Chicago's offense, especially in the playoffs.

chips93
05-15-2011, 02:54 PM

thats true, but chicago got to play atlanta, who were slightly worse than boston in the regular season in rebound rate.

overall the average rebound rate in the regular season for the heat's opponents this post season (philly and boston combined) is 49.55, while chicago's (indiana and atl combined) is 49.7. so the heat have rebounded slightly worse than the bulls in the postseason, but have done so against slightly better rebounding teams

chips93
05-15-2011, 02:55 PM
Yeah but Boston's offense is much better than Chicago's offense, especially in the playoffs.

we were strictly discussing rebound rate, so pace, amount of missed shots, are irrelevant.

Clocian-IGN
05-15-2011, 03:26 PM

what are you talking about

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/seasontype/3

dr8ked
05-16-2011, 12:25 AM
:lol :lol :lol Call me nostradamus.

KOLBCTEW
05-16-2011, 12:58 AM
Please.. it's been one game, Heat got blown out in their first road game against the Celtics.

97 bulls
05-16-2011, 01:08 AM
Please.. it's been once game, Heat got blown out in their first road game against the Celtics.
The bulls aint the celtics bro.

KOLBCTEW
05-16-2011, 01:39 AM
The bulls aint the celtics bro.
Soon they'll be right where they're at. Eliminated and watching the Heat in the Championship..

DaBigReality
05-16-2011, 01:45 AM
Soon they'll be right where they're at. Eliminated and watching the Heat in the Championship..

Your wishing of it doesn't correlate with the reality that everything the OP and Bulls fans have been stating just happened and will keep happening in this series; unless Miami comes upon Dwight Howard before Wednesday :roll:

This series will be a massacre like the Mavs vs Lakers once the Bulls take game 2.

Rgrho
05-16-2011, 01:47 AM

wow, this little sh!t likes to randomly keep on startin on some bullsh!t when their team just lost not by 5-10 points, but by ****ing 20+. jesus you heat fans are ****ing dellusional. Yes, heat have 2-3 pieces of "superior talent", though i would only consider LBJ the true superior talent here, cause you know, we all know that wade's a floppin fish, and bosh is, well, gay.

regardless, the bulls aren't going down this series in which i like to hope for, but you heat fans need to shut the **** up and look at the major problem of the heat. they have no front court, they get dominated on boards and your superior talent likes to give you off nights at time *ahem.

if you can't back your shit up then shut the **** up.

:violin:

KOLBCTEW
05-16-2011, 01:49 AM
Your wishing of it doesn't correlate with the reality that everything the OP and Bulls fans have been stating just happened and will keep happening in this series; unless Miami comes upon Dwight Howard before Wednesday :roll:

This series will be a massacre like the Mavs vs Lakers once the Bulls take game 2.
Funny you mention the Mavs, pretty much everyone thought the Heat were done for when they were down 2 - 0. How'd that work out? Can't rule out a team that has Wade playing for them.

KOLBCTEW
05-16-2011, 01:56 AM
wow, this little sh!t likes to randomly keep on startin on some bullsh!t when their team just lost not by 5-10 points, but by ****ing 20+. jesus you heat fans are ****ing dellusional. Heat got beat by the Celtics by 16.. Should I have thrown a panic attack then start proclaiming the Heat are done??

your superior talent likes to give you off nights at time *ahem.

if you can't back your shit up then shut the **** up.

:violin:
So? More times than not they're gonna be 'On'. All three of them were subpar in game 3 against the Celtics it's nothing to be really worried about.

Kblaze8855
05-16-2011, 02:01 AM
Funny you mention the Mavs, pretty much everyone thought the Heat were done for when they were down 2 - 0. How'd that work out? Can't rule out a team that has Wade playing for them.

Things like that were posted almost word for word in 2007 when the Bulls won game 1 vs the Heat....then swept them.

I dont know whats gonna happen. But you dont either. Not because Wade is on the floor at least. As I said...this would be the second time the Bulls knocked him out in the last few years...

Ive never been one to act like my team is gonna win because I want it to. Too many people on here already looking like idiots. hawk fans. Laker fans. Spurs fans. But every series a gang of people act like they are soooooooooo sure what is about to happen. Then they either act like they never said it or make new names.

It really needs to end. It wont...but it should.

Whatever will be will be. Im not calling anything yet.

Kblaze8855
05-16-2011, 02:07 AM
In fact here you go:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38037

Heat fans 100% sure the Bulls were about to lose to the Heat in the first round.

And some Bulls fans too to be fair. i'll repost what I said then:

"Were gonna have to beat a Miami level team to do the only thing that matters anyway. If we cant beat them in round one with homecourt we wouldnt have beat them or the Pistons in the ECF anyway.

Be nice to get the easy way. But to win it all Miami or a team like them has to be taken out. And if we dont win it all I dont care if we lose in round 1 or 2."

And I still feel the same.

Cant call what is gonna happen. But all I care about is the ring. gotta go through the best to get it. I dont think ive hated on the Heat one time all year. Not gonna start now.

I was nervous game one...im nervous for game 2.

But I was nervous in 91 too....

KOLBCTEW
05-16-2011, 02:11 AM
Things like that were posted almost word for word in 2007 when the Bulls won game 1 vs the Heat....then swept them Not because Wade is on the floor at least..
Few differences, Wade was injured then and was surrounded by aging Veterans.

Ive never been one to act like my team is gonna win because I want it to. Too many people on here already looking like idiots. ..
It's not so much acting as I believe they're gonna win; If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

Kblaze8855
05-16-2011, 02:19 AM
They well might win. Teams pretty close. Just gets old to me. Every year I hear people just...so...SURE their team is gonna win. They are such asses about it. If you dont agree youre an idiot and this and that...all the obvious reason they cant be wrong. Then the team loses. And the yare like "Damn...hope we do better next year" and I never could understand it.

I get nervous as all hell watching my team. Ive been a Bulls fan all my life and even with Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman I went into every series...every game...nervous(except vs the Jazz in the finals...I knew malone wouldnt win).

I dont know if I care more than most or if they just get past that shaky feeling better than I do. Or they feel it and pretend they dont.

But the feeling I get watching my team allow an 8-0 run just wont allow me to act like victory is certain.

I have faith my team CAN win any game. But ive never been one to boast about what WILL happen(Not since the 86 Bears at least). Perhaps im just superstitious like that...

Ignore me. About to watch Treme.....

Askmeificare
05-19-2011, 11:32 AM
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/ReggieChoke.jpg

DirtySanchez
05-19-2011, 12:34 PM
Bulls still have the better overall team and will win the series in 6 or 7. Haslem does help the Heat but it will not put them over the top.

Kingwillball
05-19-2011, 12:39 PM
Bulls still have the better overall team and will win the series in 6 or 7. Haslem does help the Heat but it will not put them over the top.

I dont think so Osborne..Heat are the Better Team maybe not as Deep but they still have 3 of the top 4 overall players in series..

JtotheIzzo
05-19-2011, 12:52 PM

Miami, two best players on the court...4 out of 7, very possible

Askmeificare
05-23-2011, 01:49 PM

:facepalm :facepalm

Hoopz2332
05-30-2011, 01:07 AM

Point Guard:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Coaching:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Centers:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Bench:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Best Player:

Bulls >>> cHEAT

Homecourt:

Bulls > cHEAT

http://www.nba-lover.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Derrick-Rose-win-NBA-MVP.jpg

:roll: