PDA

View Full Version : Joakim Noah fined $50K for using anti-gay slur from bench during Heat-Bulls Game 3

therammingman
05-22-2011, 08:47 PM
They showed him on the bench after he got his second foul and he was talking sht to someone and I can swear he said "fck u fggt"

Anyone see it???

KB2009Champ
05-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Lets see if the NBA will handle this the same way they handled Kobe :oldlol:

I know ya'll saw it

Edit, title got censored. He called someone a F$g

NastaMaverick
05-22-2011, 08:48 PM
ya he did :oldlol:

DRoseOwnsACamry
05-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Lol, I saw that.

"**** you, ******"

bagelred
05-22-2011, 08:49 PM
$250,000

Do I hear half a mil? :confusedshrug:

kaiiu
:applause: FVCK THEM BANDWAGON F@GGOTS

RoseCity07
LOL I saw that too, right after he went over Lebron's back and got called for the foul. The camera cut to Noah on the bench, and he said f*ggot.

Knicksfever2010
05-22-2011, 08:50 PM
$250,000

Do I hear half a mil? :confusedshrug:

nope, because he's not as famous as kobe

NBAller
05-22-2011, 08:51 PM
lol, considering it was after a foul on lebron - a over the back foul he probably called lbj a ****ing ******.....or was talking to somebody in the crowd

Big One
05-22-2011, 08:52 PM
nope, because he's not as famous as kobe

true, 25k max.

50inchvertical
05-22-2011, 08:54 PM
missed it, need gif

bagelred
05-22-2011, 08:54 PM
What's going to happen when that French player Jacque Phaggete gets drafted this summer?

Awkward.

Kobe24Clutch
05-22-2011, 08:57 PM
They didn't fine him because he's white and Kobe is black. :hammerhead:

KG215
05-22-2011, 09:00 PM

It just happened this game dumbass. I don't think a player has every been fined for an in-game action while that same game was still going on.

blaze_itt
05-22-2011, 09:04 PM
they need to stop showing the players when they get benched trying to catch them off guard

macpierce
05-22-2011, 09:04 PM
i bet he doesnt get fined at all............ESPN doesnt write a story on it and he walks scott free..............

EoJ
05-22-2011, 09:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS-pSsHRdqc

Blue&Orange
05-22-2011, 09:07 PM
What's going to happen when that French player Jacque Phaggete gets drafted this summer?

Awkward.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco_Foda
http://en.bab.la/dictionary/portuguese-english/foda

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-22-2011, 09:08 PM

Awkward.
:oldlol:

Big One
05-22-2011, 09:09 PM

are you really that stupid? you cannot fine a player while he's still on the court you moron:facepalm

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-22-2011, 09:10 PM
i don't think it's as clear as it was with kobe.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-22-2011, 09:10 PM
are you really that stupid? you cannot fine a player while he's still on the court you moron:facepalm
says who?

FourthTenor
05-22-2011, 09:11 PM
lol, considering it was after a foul on lebron - a over the back foul he probably called lbj a ****ing ******.....or was talking to somebody in the crowd

i didnt see the vid but I just assumed he was talking to bosh :confusedshrug:

FourthTenor
05-22-2011, 09:12 PM
In this case it's justified tho because he was talking to Bosh.

G-train
05-22-2011, 09:14 PM
says who?

:oldlol: Stern walks over, writes out a ticket and slaps him with it on the bench.

DirkLegend41
05-22-2011, 09:23 PM
He won't get fined or suspended. He's a nobody. He's not a big name Kobe.

The Next Jordan
05-22-2011, 09:23 PM
haha, yeah he did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BrK4Gcsiqw

zass
05-22-2011, 09:26 PM
In this case it's justified tho because he was talking to Bosh.

zing.

we need a gif

lilgodfather1
05-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Lol total non issue. Last year Noah didn't get a fine when he said Cleveland sucks. The league doesn't fine Noah for some reason.

Bogus_Sting
05-22-2011, 09:42 PM

Awkward.

http://images1.cliqueclack.com/tv/files/2011/05/funnybot.jpg

get these NETS
05-22-2011, 09:57 PM
hell's kitchen stand up

OriginalNameGuy
05-22-2011, 10:05 PM
he better get fined, if he doesn't it will give Laker fans something else to whine about and nobody wants that

JM720
05-22-2011, 10:07 PM
Lol total non issue. Last year Noah didn't get a fine when he said Cleveland sucks. The league doesn't fine Noah for some reason.

Yes it was a total non issue, until the league decided to make it one with Kobe. Now they have to make a issue of these every time it get caught now.

KB2009Champ
05-22-2011, 10:09 PM
still waiting on KG's fine as well :oldlol: :oldlol:

L.Kizzle
05-22-2011, 11:08 PM
Y'all see that new commercial.

Not cool.

DStebb716
05-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Y'all see that new comercial.

Not cool.

The one where they are going against using gay slurs? Probably produced it at halftime to make sure he didn't get fined haha.

L.Kizzle
05-22-2011, 11:10 PM
The one where they are going against using gay slurs? Probably produced it at halftime to make sure he didn't get fined haha.
Yah, Grant Hill was in it.

reppy
05-22-2011, 11:47 PM
I no longer say gay. I say Takei (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRkIWB3HIEs).

G-train
05-22-2011, 11:54 PM
Depends if the league fined Bryant that much because he was referring to the referee, whilst Noah was talking to someone in the crowd.

The Next Jordan
05-22-2011, 11:58 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2537626/f-f-o.gif

Alonzo Magic
05-23-2011, 12:38 AM

Awkward.

:oldlol: Simple, but well executed.

LA_Showtime
05-23-2011, 12:44 AM
Totally did. I hope he gets fined, and he responds by saying, "That fine is retarded."

O_City_Thunder
05-23-2011, 12:59 AM
They mentioned this on NBATV so it's not looking good for Noah

PJR
05-23-2011, 01:02 AM
They need to stop flashing the camera on these guys as they walk to the bench. It's bullsh*t. Sports are emotional, and derogatory comments and slurs will be thrown around from time to time. I'm not a Noah fan, but it sucks that he's about to walk into a media on-slaught for something that should be kept off camerra.

LA_Showtime
05-23-2011, 01:05 AM
It was covered on ESPN. Apparently he was directing it at a fan. :oldlol:

Again, Noah should make Stern and his minions uncomfortable by claiming he was acting retarded.

talkingconch
05-23-2011, 01:06 AM
its gone viral, expect a fine, if not, then dumb

talkingconch
05-23-2011, 01:07 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/23/us-nba-playoffs-noah-idUSTRE74M0EW20110523

Not sure if he will still get slapped with the fine or not

Hoopz2332
05-23-2011, 01:10 AM
Webber and the crew were just now talking about it on NBA TV..Noah is up the sh1t creek now:oldlol:

SebasMiamiFan
05-23-2011, 01:10 AM
It's not a big deal really. He was in the heat of the moment. It happens. The media blows everything up.

JMT
05-23-2011, 01:14 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/23/us-nba-playoffs-noah-idUSTRE74M0EW20110523

Not sure if he will still get slapped with the fine or not

He'll be fined, and rightfully so. Can't react that way to paying fans. Stern will come down heavy.

JMT
05-23-2011, 01:15 AM
It's not a big deal really. He was in the heat of the moment. It happens. The media blows everything up.

You do realize that the medias job is to report things that happen, right?

And that the youtube video of the incident was posted here before I saw it in any media source?

SIRI1
05-23-2011, 01:15 AM
After a $100,000 fine to Kobe, the NBA PSA's about it, and doing it just after the Suns President came out, there's no doubt he'll get fined.

JMT
05-23-2011, 01:18 AM
They need to stop flashing the camera on these guys as they walk to the bench. It's bullsh*t. Sports are emotional, and derogatory comments and slurs will be thrown around from time to time. I'm not a Noah fan, but it sucks that he's about to walk into a media on-slaught for something that should be kept off camerra.

Flashing the camera :roll:

There's cameras all over the arena, capturing everything that goes on, all night long. If a player doesn't want to be shown doing something stupid, he can always refrain from doing something stupid.

Lakers Legend#32
05-23-2011, 01:18 AM
Noah deserves to be fined.

SebasMiamiFan
05-23-2011, 01:21 AM

And that the youtube video of the incident was posted here before I saw it in any media source?

Ok... it's still overblown. He was just upset.

FindingTim
05-23-2011, 01:22 AM
NBA fines are out of control. I know the $$$ is relative, but I don't care if you are Bill Gates-- losing 500 grand for saying "******" or complaining about referees is utter bullshit.

JMT
05-23-2011, 01:24 AM
Ok... it's still overblown. He was just upset.

Oh, he was just upset! That makes it ok.

Get upset at your job and say that to a customer. See what happens.

It wouldn't be a fine.

SebasMiamiFan
05-23-2011, 01:25 AM

It wouldn't be a fine.

He was on the bench. Did he say it to a fan or ref? The NBA fines are BS. I'm a Heat fan. I really don't like Noah, but this is ridiculous at times. He's being fined half a million dollars for that?

FinishHim!
05-23-2011, 01:26 AM
When Steve Kerr didn't say anything about it like he did when Kobe said his, I thought they were gonna let it slide. But the fact that the media brought it up and he gave this apology means he will most likely get a fine. (as he deserves for the sake of consistency).

comerb
05-23-2011, 01:29 AM

Yep, its the special interest groups that blow everything out of proportion. America has become pussyfied to a ridiculous extreme the last decade or so.

But the media certainly doesn't help by reporting on stupid shit like this like anyone other than the loudmouth minority cares.

SebasMiamiFan
05-23-2011, 01:30 AM
Yep, its the special interest groups that blow everything out of proportion. America has become pussyfied to a ridiculous extreme the last decade or so.

But the media certainly doesn't help by reporting on stupid shit like this like anyone other than the loudmouth minority cares.

This. :applause:

Theoo's Daddy
05-23-2011, 01:33 AM
stern is about to put a dent in your bank account brah. :oldlol:

Mr. Incredible
05-23-2011, 01:35 AM
He should get fined. Weak IMO letting a fan get to him. He's going to be even more mad once he's on vacation in a week.

talkingconch
05-23-2011, 01:39 AM

The post of the ****ing decade. This man speaks the truth. So tired of these special interest groups. Not everything is so cut and dry

RoseCity07
05-23-2011, 01:46 AM
If Kobe got fined, Noah deserves that same fine or worse because the league has just recently shown this is not acceptable behavior.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but that was just really inappropriate.

Harion
05-23-2011, 01:56 AM
Noah: i'm sorry for that comment back there. i guess i was just being retarded.

Theoo's Daddy
05-23-2011, 01:59 AM
Game 3 is probably going to break TV ratings record, millions are tuning in to watch Noah bashing gays, david stern is going hard on this one. :oldlol:

tazb
05-23-2011, 01:59 AM
He shouldn't be. Its FREE SPEECH... **** ****...

tazb
05-23-2011, 02:00 AM

irony ftw.

WadeBronDonJuan
05-23-2011, 02:01 AM
Dont apologize. Fvck dem f@ggots

Apparently some people think it's cool to be ignorant as f***. SMH.

G.O.A.T
05-23-2011, 02:29 AM
I don't like that people in that situation use that word.

However what bothers me more is that people attach a homophobic element to the comment.

That word, for a lot of people who grew up in my generation and those after it used or heard that word used in a way that had zero anti-homosexual awareness let alone intent. Noah used a word that is used in movies and television, in Rap and Hip-Hop, in conversation all the time and never used to offend, belittle or persecute gay people.

By fining Kobe and bringing attention to it and now bringing attention to this, far more harm has been done than would have had the comment just been ignored like the hundreds of far more offensive things I've heard while attending NBA games.

tomtucker
05-23-2011, 02:54 AM
I don't like that people in that situation use that word.

However what bothers me more is that people attach a homophobic element to the comment.

That word, for a lot of people who grew up in my generation and those after it used or heard that word used in a way that had zero anti-homosexual awareness let alone intent. Noah used a word that is used in movies and television, in Rap and Hip-Hop, in conversation all the time and never used to offend, belittle or persecute gay people.

By fining Kobe and bringing attention to it and now bringing attention to this, far more harm has been done than would have had the comment just been ignored like the hundreds of far more offensive things I've heard while attending NBA games.
What have you heard NBA players say that is worse ?

Kobe24Clutch
05-23-2011, 02:57 AM
Why apologize fvck the p ussy ass *******s.

tomtucker
05-23-2011, 03:33 AM
We need the Noah "fukk you f@g" gif in here......it is just as good as Kobe

tomtucker
05-23-2011, 03:37 AM
Why apologize fvck the p ussy ass *******s.
But if you or I was the fan Noah said it to, we would be mad as hell....I would throw a towel in his face for sure.

YAWN
05-23-2011, 04:35 AM
If Kobe got fined, Noah deserves that same fine or worse because the league has just recently shown this is not acceptable behavior.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but that was just really inappropriate.

They just launched those awkward new "don't say gay" commercials too.

I doubt he gets the 100k kobe size fine though.

tomtucker
05-23-2011, 04:52 AM
Seeing the game again, you will notice Noah says it several times to the fan, making sure he hears it.......not very smart

markymark
05-23-2011, 07:51 AM

There's cameras all over the arena, capturing everything that goes on, all night long. If a player doesn't want to be shown doing something stupid, he can always refrain from doing something stupid.

What's stupid about cussing in the middle of a bball game?

This ain't pingpong brah.

Scholar
05-23-2011, 08:32 AM

:facepalm How are they supposed to fine Noah on the spot?

JMT
05-23-2011, 09:35 AM
What's stupid about cussing in the middle of a bball game?

This ain't pingpong brah.

Is your understanding really that childish?

This wasn't a random expletive. Players cuss all the time. You don't direct it at officials, and you sure as hell don't direct it at paying customers.

bluechox2
05-23-2011, 09:41 AM
so paying customers shud get fined also for instigating it
buying a ticket legally binds you to also act appropriately

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Being a paying customer doesn't give you the right to act like an ***hole either, assuming that the fan shouted something inappropriate. I can appreciate the whole 'I'm a customer paying your salary' argument, but there's something to be said for being decent as well. I've been to NBA games before, some fans act truly like F******k ***holes, and I guess because they're 'paying customers' and the whole 'my constitutional right of free speech' means they're free to be as much of a dick as humanly possible?

If the players are going to be subject to that much verbal abuse because of their proximity to courtside fans, then the NBA needs to do something to protect their players. You're talking high stakes, elite level sports competition with a TON on the line, emotions are at a fever pitch, and it's ok for fans to be as obscenely crude and asinine as they want because they paid for a ticket, and the players are supposed to switch off their emotions like they're robots? I'm not buying that one.

Note: I'm not saying all that in defense of Noah, he was wrong for saying it, but rowdy, obnoxious home fans jeering in an overboard fashion on opposing team players is a volatile situation. The table is being set for something to happen, and of course the media knows to zoom on on a player in the heat of a moment, hoping to catch something 'juicy' to make a huge issue out of it. Yeah I know, this is a part of sports for the home fans to jeer the opposition, but there's a point where people can cross the line, to where it becomes borderline abusive. I don't care if the fan paid or that the player is making millions, it's the principle of the matter.

On another note, where's the outcry from the gay community over this one, or are they:

1) Waiting for the NBA to act first, or

2) not making a big deal out of it because Joakim Noah isn't a highly visible figure like Kobe Bryant?

KevinNYC
05-23-2011, 10:28 AM
When the guy from the Suns came out, the article mentioned that the NBA was filming this the day before the Kobe incident. Just coincidence.

MalikWadeCounty
05-23-2011, 10:34 AM

this.

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 10:41 AM

A camera was deliberately trained right on Noah, at the perfect moment after he sat with 2 fouls, and got involved with the fan. I have to think it's a deliberate attempt to catch the player in a 'weak' moment, makes for juicy sensationalist headlines the next day. Why didn't they just keep the camera on the on-court action? Nope,keep it on Noah who's obviously pissed, and let's hope he says something we can blow up into a huge story tomorrow. Unfortunately for Noah, he obliged, though I imagine in the heat of the moment, the player likely isn't thinking that a camera has him in a close-up situation, waiting for an outburst.

niko
05-23-2011, 10:42 AM
He apologized to the league, the tv audience and the the fan he said the slur to personally. He should get a fine, and nothing more. Some of the ESPN talking heads are suggesting he should be suspended. Are they ****ing retarded (****)?

OriginalNameGuy
05-23-2011, 10:51 AM
Don't care and don't think he should be fined. Screw ESPN for making a big deal out of it TMZ style

JMT
05-23-2011, 11:27 AM
A camera was deliberately trained right on Noah, at the perfect moment after he sat with 2 fouls, and got involved with the fan. I have to think it's a deliberate attempt to catch the player in a 'weak' moment, makes for juicy sensationalist headlines the next day. Why didn't they just keep the camera on the on-court action? Nope,keep it on Noah who's obviously pissed, and let's hope he says something we can blow up into a huge story tomorrow. Unfortunately for Noah, he obliged, though I imagine in the heat of the moment, the player likely isn't thinking that a camera has him in a close-up situation, waiting for an outburst.

You really don't understand how televising a sporting event works, do you?

There are dozens of cameras, each assigned to different shots/coverage. One of those is the shot of the respective benches. The camera that was "deliberately trained" on Noah is the same one that shows shots of the bench throughout the game. It's always there, and every player knows it.

This isn't your chucker league at the Y. These are highly paid professionals who are counseled by the league on how to conduct themselves on and off the court. They're not innocent babes thrown to the wolves.

I like Noah and his intensity. But to try and place the blame on the media, the fan or anyone but him for his stupid action is even more immature than his action.

bagelred
05-23-2011, 11:30 AM
Are they ****ing retarded (****)?

Is that rhetorical?

JMT
05-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Being a paying customer doesn't give you the right to act like an ***hole either, assuming that the fan shouted something inappropriate. I can appreciate the whole 'I'm a customer paying your salary' argument, but there's something to be said for being decent as well. I've been to NBA games before, some fans act truly like F******k ***holes, and I guess because they're 'paying customers' and the whole 'my constitutional right of free speech' means they're free to be as much of a dick as humanly possible?

Note: I'm not saying all that in defense of Noah, he was wrong for saying it, but rowdy, obnoxious home fans jeering in an overboard fashion on opposing team players is a volatile situation. The table is being set for something to happen, and of course the media knows to zoom on on a player in the heat of a moment, hoping to catch something 'juicy' to make a huge issue out of it. Yeah I know, this is a part of sports for the home fans to jeer the opposition, but there's a point where people can cross the line, to where it becomes borderline abusive. I don't care if the fan paid or that the player is making millions, it's the principle of the matter.

Don't disagree that fans go overboard, but...within the parameters set forth on the back of the ticket...they pretty much do have the right to act like assholes. You and I can agree that it's not right, but it's the contract.

I haven't seen a single article that has said anything about what the fan did, if anything. And lets face it...just as the media wants to find something to hump, people are MORE than eager to insert themselves into the story. But nobody has yet.

He's a pro, and every pro athlete knows what comes with the territory. He blew it in this instance, and will certainly pay a pretty penny for his lapse in judgment.

niko
05-23-2011, 11:33 AM
Is that rhetorical?
it wasn't meant to be but probably is.

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 11:38 AM
There are dozens of cameras, each assigned to different shots/coverage. One of those is the shot of the respective benches. The camera that was "deliberately trained" on Noah is the same one that shows shots of the bench throughout the game. It's always there, and every player knows it.

This isn't your chucker league at the Y. These are highly paid professionals who are counseled by the league on how to conduct themselves on and off the court. They're not innocent babes thrown to the wolves.

I like Noah and his intensity. But to try and place the blame on the media, the fan or anyone but him for his stupid action is even more immature than his action.

I'm fully aware of the camera setup. That doesn't excuse that the camera used to show the benches was ZOOMED in on Noah and shown on-air at just the right moment. Are you trying to say that the camera for the Bulls bench wasn't deliberately zoomed in, once it was seen that Noah was having an altercation? How many other shots of Noah on the bench was broadcast on-air last night? Nothing you can say will convince me that the Bulls bench camera wasn't deliberately zoomed in, once the camera crew caught wind of a potential confrontation between Noah and the fan.

Having a different opinion than yours on the issue isn't immature, but I'd say calling others who have a different view immature is very much a sign of immaturity.

JMT
05-23-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm fully aware of the camera setup. That doesn't excuse that the camera used to show the benches was ZOOMED in on Noah and shown on-air at just the right moment. Are you trying to say that the camera for the Bulls bench wasn't deliberately zoomed in, once it was seen that Noah was having an altercation? How many other shots of Noah on the bench was broadcast on-air last night? Nothing you can say will convince me that the Bulls bench camera wasn't deliberately zoomed in, once the camera crew caught wind of a potential confrontation between Noah and the fan.

Having a different opinion than yours on the issue isn't immature, but I'd say calling others who have a different view immature is very much a sign of immaturity.

Again, you want to blame the camera instead of the professional who allowed himself to get caught up in an altercation. Failure to accept responsibility for ones actions is pretty much the definition of immaturity.

Let's take this a different direction.

Should the cameras show the benches at all? Were the shots of Westbrook post-benching the other night fair game? Durant putting his head in his hands when they were getting blitzed in the 3rd? Jackson pokming Gasol in the chest in Game 4 vs Mavs?

Interested in your opinion on those.

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 11:48 AM
Don't disagree that fans go overboard, but...within the parameters set forth on the back of the ticket...they pretty much do have the right to act like assholes. You and I can agree that it's not right, but it's the contract.

I don't agree. I don't care the circumstances, you don't have the arbitrary right to act like an asshole just because you laid down some money. Now again, I don't know what the fan said, maybe it was just a 'you suck Noah' comment and that ignited him. Or it could have been something else more provocative.

Again, I'm not condoning Noah's outburst, but it's reasonable to ask just how much protection the players are being given from unruly fans, or are we just going to go with the 'you're a professional millionaire athlete, suck it up and turn off your emotions' routine? That's a flawed argument, by that measure the next time I go to a restaurant and I don't like the service, I have the arbitrary right to f**k off the waiter, turn the table upside down, and piss on the floor and the staff have to take it, because they're professionals. Why? Because I'm a paying customer, so I do what I want. Yeah.....ok. Obviously I'm giving an extreme example, but the principle is that there is still an expectation of behaving yourself in a certain manner when out in public, no matter not.

I'd like to see the back of a ticket stub that states that the holder like act like a moron. If that's the case, the next NBA game I attend, I'm going to sit courtside and throw my beer on-court, just because I'm a paying customer and I can be an asshole. The back of the ticket says so.....

JMT
05-23-2011, 11:55 AM
I don't agree. I don't care the circumstances, you don't have the arbitrary right to act like an asshole just because you laid down some money. Now again, I don't know what the fan said, maybe it was just a 'you suck Noah' comment and that ignited him. Or it could have been something else more provocative.

Again, I'm not condoning Noah's outburst, but it's reasonable to ask just how much protection the players are being given from unruly fans, or are we just going to go with the 'you're a professional millionaire athlete, suck it up and turn off your emotions' routine? That's a flawed argument, by that measure the next time I go to a restaurant and I don't like the service, I have the arbitrary right to f**k off the waiter, turn the table upside down, and piss on the floor and the staff have to take it, because they're professionals. Why? Because I'm a paying customer, so I do what I want. Yeah.....ok. Obviously I'm giving an extreme example, but the principle is that there is still an expectation of behaving yourself in a certain manner when out in public, no matter not.

I'd like to see the back of a ticket stub that states that the holder like act like a moron. If that's the case, the next NBA game I attend, I'm going to sit courtside and throw my beer on-court, just because I'm a paying customer and I can be an asshole. The back of the ticket says so.....

Nope. Specifically says you can be ejected for throwing things on the court. Fail.

Listen, we can spend days discussing the reprehensible way that people conduct themselves in public. People get dumber and more obnoxious every day. But using ridiculous examples is just that. Ridiculous.

There's not a shred of evidence the fan did anything out of the norm. Nothing. So you can defend a principle, but so far, that principle doesn't have anything to do with this situation.

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Again, you want to blame the camera instead of the professional who allowed himself to get caught up in an altercation. Failure to accept responsibility for ones actions is pretty much the definition of immaturity.

Should the cameras show the benches at all? Were the shots of Westbrook post-benching the other night fair game? Durant putting his head in his hands when they were getting blitzed in the 3rd? Jackson pokming Gasol in the chest in Game 4 vs Mavs?

I've already said that I don't condone Noah's act, several times. The point I'm making is that the camera was intentionally zoomed in on Noah's altercation. There's no way that was a random by chance occurrence of him being caught on-camera.

Again, the camera caught Westbrook and the coach, going at it, and proceeded to further zoom in on Westbrook as he was mouthing off. This ain't about what the cameras should or shouldn't do, I'm just saying that the occurrences of catching the athlete like what happened to Kobe, Westbrook, and Noah is deliberate. Is that excusing their acts? NO. I'm saying the cameras were deliberately zoomed in on the players specifically to catch their actions. Once Noah went to the bench, why didn't the camera stay on-court? Why didn't it zoom onto the Heat's bench? Or a random shot of a fan poking their nose? Why was it, trained RIGHT on Noah, at THAT moment?

Interested in your opinion on that.

Eat Like A Bosh
05-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Players shouldn't fined for saying ******. Nowadays when people say it, they are not referring to gay people, but people who are just douchebags in general.
Like Harley Riders.

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Nope. Specifically says you can be ejected for throwing things on the court. Fail.

Listen, we can spend days discussing the reprehensible way that people conduct themselves in public. People get dumber and more obnoxious every day. But using ridiculous examples is just that. Ridiculous.

There's not a shred of evidence the fan did anything out of the norm. Nothing. So you can defend a principle, but so far, that principle doesn't have anything to do with this situation.

Yes we can spend days, or rather you can. I've made my point, you've made yours. We don't agree, and I'm not investing anymore time on the argument.

There's not a shred of evidence that the fan DIDN'T do anything out of the norm, is it? I can play that too... but whatever.

JMT
05-23-2011, 11:59 AM
I've already said that I don't condone Noah's act, several times. The point I'm making is that the camera was intentionally zoomed in on Noah's altercation. There's no way that was a random by chance occurrence of him being caught on-camera.

Again, the camera caught Westbrook and the coach, going at it, and proceeded to further zoom in on Westbrook as he was mouthing off. This ain't about what the cameras should or shouldn't do, I'm just saying that the occurrences of catching the athlete like what happened to Kobe, Westbrook, and Noah is deliberate. Is that excusing their acts? NO. I'm saying the cameras were deliberately zoomed in on the players specifically to catch their actions. Once Noah went to the bench, why didn't the camera stay on-court? Why didn't it zoom onto the Heat's bench? Or a random shot of a fan poking their nose? Why was it, trained RIGHT on Noah, at THAT moment?

Interested in your opinion on that.

I'll address yours despite your dancing around mine.

There were cameras on all those other spots at that moment. The guys in the truck...whose job is to determine what is the most compelling shot at any given moment...chose the Noah situation. Why wouldn't they? A professional athlete was telling a fan to **** off.

Did we miss any game action because of it? no. That's why they have all those cameras and production tools.

Certainly this is not your first experience with the media selling the sensational.

JMT
05-23-2011, 12:01 PM
Yes we can spend days, or rather you can. I've made my point, you've made yours. We don't agree, and I'm not investing anymore time on the argument.

There's not a shred of evidence that the fan DIDN'T do anything out of the norm, is it? I can play that too... but whatever.

Seriously??? There's no proof someone didn't do something is your burden of proof???

:roll:

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 12:05 PM
Seriously??? There's no proof someone didn't do something is your burden of proof???

Except..... I didn't use it as a statement of proof. Only that you have no more information of what the fan did than I do. So there's no definitive statement to be made one way or the other.

And bear in mind, I've already said I don't know exactly what the fan did. So yes, to a degree my argument is more on the principle of all this. We likely won't know what the fan said, unless Noah tells us, because all the focus is naturally on him as the athlete.

Theoo's Daddy
05-23-2011, 12:08 PM
so paying customers shud get fined also for instigating it
buying a ticket legally binds you to also act appropriately

the customer is always right.. david stern will act accordingly.

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 12:09 PM
I'll address yours despite your dancing around mine.

There were cameras on all those other spots at that moment. The guys in the truck...whose job is to determine what is the most compelling shot at any given moment...chose the Noah situation. Why wouldn't they? A professional athlete was telling a fan to **** off.

Did we miss any game action because of it? no. That's why they have all those cameras and production tools.

Certainly this is not your first experience with the media selling the sensational.

Don't see where I danced around your points, but whatever works for you. How about this: why doesn't the camera people NOT chose to zoom in on an argument? What purpose does it serve for you as the person watching the game? Did it enrich your day? Did it make your overall experience watching the game that much better? I'd reckon no.... I understand the role of the camera crew to catch the most 'compelling' shot at a given moment, but realistically, at the end of the day, I'm tuning in watch a basketball game, not a soap opera. If they hadn't taken that shot, would we be any worse off for it? Would we be making this into a big national crisis?

I believe I mentioned something about the media and sensationalism. I already know that,but thanks for the lecture in any event. Anyways, I've said all I have to say.

JMT
05-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Except..... I didn't use it as a statement of proof. Only that you have no more information of what the fan did than I do. So there's no definite statement to be made one way or the other.

And bear in mind, I've already said I don't know exactly what the fan did. So yes, to a degree my argument is more on the principle of all this. We likely won't know what the fan said, unless Noah says so, because all the focus is naturally on him as the athlete.

If there's a fan who sees it as an opportunity for their 15 minutes, they'll sell out the other fan in a heartbeat. Hasn't happened so far. Guess we'll see.

JMT
05-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Don't see where I danced around your points, but whatever works for you. How about this: why doesn't the camera people NOT chose to zoom in on an argument?

Anyways, I've said all I have to say.

Ok...

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 12:17 PM
Ok...

Ok.

Knoe Itawl
05-23-2011, 12:17 PM
Little kids obviously won't understand, but the simple fact is that the commissioner (rightfully) does not want to alienate a segment of the population and promote intolerance of people. So anyone caught saying that, or any other slur, should be fined. Pretty simple.

Zach Morris
05-23-2011, 12:31 PM
I have no problem with the cameras capturing the moments of these athletes
when they spew their hate. Even if the cameraman zoomed in on Noah
intentionally, he didn't force Noah to say what he did. Show the viewers what
the kind of people they look up to. I'm all for it. You can't blame a camera
crew/man/production team for exposing some of these bigots.
Yes, Noah was upset, but that doesn't excuse what he said.

Noah will soon learn or be reminded of the oxymoron that his right to freedom of speech, comes with a price. Lol. Get 'em, Stern. :cheers:

JMT
05-23-2011, 12:35 PM

Noah will soon learn or be reminded of the oxymoron that his right to freedom of speech, comes with a price. Lol. Get 'em, Stern. :cheers:

:applause:

I have to think that those arguing in Noah's favor are kids. Can't envision an adult, who has been part of the workforce, would fail to understand this.

JMT
05-23-2011, 12:38 PM

No, it's not, when pertaining to a contract of employment. A business that pays you for your performance has the right to limit and even penalize speech that it deems damaging or inappropriate.

JMT
05-23-2011, 12:41 PM
He was on the bench. Did he say it to a fan or ref? The NBA fines are BS. I'm a Heat fan. I really don't like Noah, but this is ridiculous at times. He's being fined half a million dollars for that?

To a fan. Reports are...and I haven't gonbe back to watch...say he said it more than once to make sure the fan heard it.

Where'd you come up with a half million bucks?

Though I bet it's more than Kobe's 100K. Should be. Took it off the court.

Knoe Itawl
05-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Little kids obviously won't understand, but the simple fact is that the commissioner (rightfully) does not want to alienate a segment of the population and promote intolerance of people. So anyone caught saying that, or any other slur, should be fined. Pretty simple.

Basketball Fan
05-23-2011, 12:50 PM

Except its never treated so simply..

You can say ***** ass ***** and no fine. Even though the N-word is offensive to blacks

Lebron says retarded in a PC and no fine I mean he's offending retards right?

What about *****? There are female NBA fans like myself to consider...

See what this sets?

If you're going to censor *** fine but you should be prepared to censor and fine every other word accordingly.. anything less just shows how full of shyt Stern and Co are.

JMT
05-23-2011, 12:51 PM

You can say ***** ass ***** and no fine. Even though the N-word is offensive to blacks

See what this sets?

If you're going to censor *** fine but you should be prepared to censor and fine every other word accordingly.. anything less just shows how full of shyt Stern and Co are.

Say any of it to fans and you'll get fined.

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 12:53 PM
:applause:

I have to think that those arguing in Noah's favor are kids. Can't envision an adult, who has been part of the workforce, would fail to understand this.

Out of interest, who is arguing in Noah's favor? I've probably said a half dozen times or more that Noah was wrong for making that comment. How much clearer can I make that Noah was wrong?! Noah was wrong for the comment. Hell, I've deliberately said it 3 times for emphasis in this post alone, but it will be spun that excuses are being made for him, just because I happen to think the cameramen specifically captured the moment purely for sensationalist reasons? Just because I'm saying the moment was deliberately captured, is NOT saying Noah was in the right.

Noah has no reason to make the comment, he needs to exercise better judgment. But do I think the camera crew need to capture this moment and broadcast it on-air? For what purpose, beyond it making for great buzz and drama the next day? Yeah, that's how the media operates, I get it. But tangibly, what purpose does it really serve?

Knoe Itawl
05-23-2011, 12:53 PM

See what this sets?

I agree with any of that. I'm black and hate the n word so..........

bagelred
05-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Deny deny deny....he shouldn't have admitted he said it.

Noah "no no no...I said, 'I really enjoy Bob Saget'. you misunderstood."

Basketball Fan
05-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Out of interest, who is arguing in Noah's favor? I've probably said a half dozen times or more that Noah was wrong for making that comment. How much clearer can I make that Noah was wrong?! Noah was wrong for the comment. Hell, I've deliberately said it 3 times for emphasis in this post alone, but it will be spun that excuses are being made for him, just because I happen to think the cameramen specifically captured the moment purely for sensationalist reasons? Just because I'm saying the moment was deliberately captured, is NOT saying Noah was in the right.

Noah has no reason to make the comment, he needs to exercise better judgment. But do I think the camera crew need to capture this moment and broadcast it on-air? For what purpose, beyond it making for great buzz and drama the next day? Yeah, that's how the media operates, i get it. But tangibly, what purpose does it really serve?

Yep all for the sake of the media's faux pearl clutching.. they got what they wanted why pretend otherwise?

InfiniteBaskets
05-23-2011, 12:59 PM

It wouldn't be a fine.

You can't compare playing in the NBA to an average service job. The fan was most likely heckling Noah as he picked up his second foul. How often do customers for no reason come to your place of employment and start talking trash to you? It's part of the nature of the NBA.

If Noah does get fined, the reason won't be because he yelled at one of the millions of paying customers who go to NBA games each year. Losing one fan's money isn't going to put a dent in the NBA's wallet. Noah will get fined because he was caught on camera saying the slur while wearing an NBA uniform.

Stern isn't going to make money by letting people think that the NBA is a league with no tolerance towards homosexuals. It's not because the NBA as a league is becoming soft and cracking down on every little thing. It's because the US culture as a whole is much more accepting towards minority groups today than back in the 80s. By letting the general public think the NBA is filled with a bunch of overpaid athletic freaks who turn their noses at homosexuality, you're narrowing the market and possibly making your games less family friendly.

Had Noah's comment not been caught on camera, nobody would've given two sh*ts about the fan's hurt feelings or the amount of money lost by him never attending an NBA game ever again in his lifetime.

JMT
05-23-2011, 12:59 PM

Noah has no reason to make the comment, he needs to exercise better judgment. But do I think the camera crew need to capture this moment and broadcast it on-air? For what purpose, beyond it making for great buzz and drama the next day? Yeah, that's how the media operates, i get it. But tangibly, what purpose does it really serve?

Dude, I made no reference to you, and certainly didn't say or imply that you were arguing in Noah's favor. But there are people, in both threads, that are taking his side.

Christ, get them out of a bunch. It's really not all about you.

Cangri
05-23-2011, 01:02 PM

I bet most americans don't give a sht about what he said, the media is just doing what they do.

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Dude, I made no reference to you, and certainly didn't say or imply that you were arguing in Noah's favor. But there are people, in both threads, that are taking his side.

Christ, get them out of a bunch. It's really not all about you.

You and I were arguing directly back and forth moments ago. So it's reasonable to assume I was an intended target for that comment. Especially since earlier you more or less insinuated at one point I'm defending Noah, until I clarified that I'm not in favor of his actions.

Sorry if I incorrectly assumed you were addressing me in particular..... dude.

JMT
05-23-2011, 01:10 PM
You can't compare playing in the NBA to an average service job. The fan was most likely heckling Noah as he picked up his second foul. How often do customers for no reason come to your place of employment and start talking trash to you? It's part of the nature of the NBA.

If Noah does get fined, the reason won't be because he yelled at one of the millions of paying customers who go to NBA games each year. Losing one fan's money isn't going to put a dent in the NBA's wallet. Noah will get fined because he was caught on camera saying the slur while wearing an NBA uniform.

Stern isn't going to make money by letting people think that the NBA is a league with no tolerance towards homosexuals. It's not because the NBA as a league is becoming soft and cracking down on every little thing. It's because the US culture as a whole is much more accepting towards minority groups today than back in the 80s. By letting the general public think the NBA is filled with a bunch of overpaid athletic freaks who turn their noses at homosexuality, you're narrowing the market and possibly making your games less family friendly.

Had Noah's comment not been caught on camera, nobody would've given two sh*ts about the fan's hurt feelings or the amount of money lost by him never attending an NBA game ever again in his lifetime.

Your argument is all over the place, so I'm really not sure what point you're trying to make.

If it hadn't been caught on camera, it wouldn't be a big deal? Duh. And if a tree falls in the woods..

You know of jobs...service or otherwise... where it would be acceptable to call a customer what Noah called the fan?

If Noah had called the guy a phucking a-hole...instead of a gay slur... he wouldn't be facing scrutiny and an anticipated fine?

Stern isn't going to make money? So, it's healthy for any business to show that it tolerates such behavior?

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 01:11 PM
I bet most americans don't give a sht about what he said, the media is just doing what they do.

No I would assume it does impact a segment of people, the gay community in particular. Having said that, I agree with what Basketball fan says above: If the NBA is going to go PC, then go all the way. Lebron should have been fined for saying 'retarded' last week. Players should be banned from cursing, or even trash talking to each other, as courtside fans can surely hear some of it. Profanity should be punishable, because we've seen plenty of games where you've heard very clear profanity, surely that's insulting to someone. Just breathing too hard is insulting someone nowadays.....

JMT
05-23-2011, 01:12 PM
Sorry if I incorrectly assumed you were addressing me in particular..... dude.

Apology accepted.

InfiniteBaskets
05-23-2011, 01:27 PM
Your argument is all over the place, so I'm really not sure what point you're trying to make.

If it hadn't been caught on camera, it wouldn't be a big deal? Duh. And if a tree falls in the woods..

You know of jobs...service or otherwise... where it would be acceptable to call a customer what Noah called the fan?

If Noah had called the guy a phucking a-hole...instead of a gay slur... he wouldn't be facing scrutiny and an anticipated fine?

Stern isn't going to make money? So, it's healthy for any business to show that it tolerates such behavior?

What?

I made two points, but I'll address them with numbered bullet points so it can be easier for you to understand.

1. How can you say for sure the fan did not first heckle Noah at all? You attempted to compare Noah's slur towards a fan at a basketball game with 'someone working' and saying the same thing towards the customer. I pointed out that first of all you don't know the entire story behind what happened prior to Noah's insult, but most likely the fan heckled Noah. I also added that basketball is not comparable to most service sector jobs, because it's very common in the NBA to have fans in opposing arenas giving you crap, talking trash about your personal life, possibly bringing your family. How often does this happen at an average service sector job?

2. The NBA doesn't care so much about the insult as it does about it's own reputation. The fact that Noah said it on camera threatens the NBA's reputation. That's why the NBA may fine Noah. Not because the 'league' is becoming softer, it's because American values have shifted.

And I'm not sure what your bold is supposed to mean, that's pretty much the point I was making in my original post. :confusedshrug:

tomtucker
05-23-2011, 01:30 PM

all these things have to be shown on TV, that is what makes the games entertaining. and the cursing is all part of the game

JMT
05-23-2011, 01:52 PM
What?

I made two points, but I'll address them with numbered bullet points so it can be easier for you to understand.

1. How can you say for sure the fan did not first heckle Noah at all? You attempted to compare Noah's slur towards a fan at a basketball game with 'someone working' and saying the same thing towards the customer. I pointed out that first of all you don't know the entire story behind what happened prior to Noah's insult, but most likely the fan heckled Noah. I also added that basketball is not comparable to most service sector jobs, because it's very common in the NBA to have fans in opposing arenas giving you crap, talking trash about your personal life, possibly bringing your family. How often does this happen at an average service sector job?

2. The NBA doesn't care so much about the insult as it does about it's own reputation. The fact that Noah said it on camera threatens the NBA's reputation. That's why the NBA may fine Noah. Not because the 'league' is becoming softer, it's because American values have shifted.

And I'm not sure what your bold is supposed to mean, that's pretty much the point I was making in my original post. :confusedshrug:

1. Never said anything remotely like that. I'm amazed at how people seem to think that it's on others to show the fan didn't do something wrong, as opposed to seeing clearly that Noah did do something wrong. Boggles the mind.

Using the workforce scenario, ok, we'll agree the NBA is different. Players are heckled as a matter of course. Part of their obscene compensation is based on their ability to perform under those circumstances. Lots of guys can hit 100% of FT in their driveway; doing it in a hostile arena is a different thing. So heckling should come as no surprise to Noah, and he's expected to handle it better than that.

Don't know what you do for a living, but I've never been in a business where it would be considered ok to call a customer a slur of any kind based on words they might say to me. There are standards of acceptable conduct in all aspects of life, and they're not the same for every situation. Certainly there are lines that should not be crossed. But it would be awfully difficult for me, as an employer, to condone such actions in a situation that was anything short of physically threatening to my employee. And this obviously wasn't.

2. And what business isn't charged with protecting its reputation? How is the NBA diffferent? Personally, I don't think that eliminating overt signs of prejudice is a bad thing in society or sports. Doesn't make me all touchy feely. Just can't see what constructive comes from that behavior.

He screwed up. Plain and simple. Actions = consequences. You can look for justification, underlying societal issues, etc. Doesn't change the simple fact that he knows its a part of his employment. He willingly accepted that employment. His employer has a code of conduct that just addressed this very language a few weeks ago. He screwed up.

Doesn't make him a horrible person. Just a soon-to-be poorer one, and rightfully so.

JMT
05-23-2011, 01:53 PM
all these things have to be shown on TV, that is what makes the games entertaining. and the cursing is all part of the game

Not specifically directed at a fan.

Funnyfuka
05-23-2011, 01:57 PM
if the "gay community" isnt happy with nba players using anti gay slurs maybe they shouldnt watch basketball? Let's be honnest here, we all know athletes are full of testosterone and even on some steroids all year long. Of course they despise ****. What were **** thinking?

They re lobbying for their agenda and it's getting really annoying.

tomtucker
05-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Not specifically directed at a fan.
no, that is not good.....still, i want to see the players faces on the bench, I hope they (espn, tnt ) don

Kiddlovesnets
05-23-2011, 02:03 PM
lol the funny thing is that ISHers say ****** all the time, yet no one was fined.

InfiniteBaskets
05-23-2011, 02:21 PM
1. Never said anything remotely like that. I'm amazed at how people seem to think that it's on others to show the fan didn't do something wrong, as opposed to seeing clearly that Noah did do something wrong. Boggles the mind.

And I never accused you of saying anything remotely like that. I'm just saying, have you considered it? Do you think it's likely that there was heckling going on? Because I do.

Throughout this entire thread I haven't said anything remotely close to the lines of "Noah didn't do anything wrong". So I'm not sure who's putting words in who's mouth here :confusedshrug: But all I said was Noah most likely was reacting to something. And if you're going to ask me, then yes, I do think it was wrong of Noah to say it. But that had little to do with the point I was trying to make. (I'm a Heat fan, in fact I'd rather Noah be suspended for the rest of the series for his "appalling behavior").

Using the workforce scenario, ok, we'll agree the NBA is different. Players are heckled as a matter of course. Part of their obscene compensation is based on their ability to perform under those circumstances. Lots of guys can hit 100% of FT in their driveway; doing it in a hostile arena is a different thing. So heckling should come as no surprise to Noah, and he's expected to handle it better than that.

Don't know what you do for a living, but I've never been in a business where it would be considered ok to call a customer a slur of any kind based on words they might say to me. There are standards of acceptable conduct in all aspects of life, and they're not the same for every situation. Certainly there are lines that should not be crossed. But it would be awfully difficult for me, as an employer, to condone such actions in a situation that was anything short of physically threatening to my employee. And this obviously wasn't.

Once again, I'm not saying what Noah did was justified regardless of any heckling, my first point was only to say that your comparison wasn't fair because trash talking happens all the time in basketball. Yes, I believe that if a fan has a right to trash talk to players, I believe players should be given some leeway to talk about, if they so choose to. Not saying a gay slur is acceptable, but I bet in your place of employment, the employees' level of emotion is nowhere close to what an NBA player feels during the heat of a physical conference finals.

So in short, yes a fine is justifiable, but trash talking has ALWAYS been a part of the game, and it's not going to change just because it's being played on a professional level where salary is involved. You get a player heated, he's going to react at times.

2. And what business isn't charged with protecting its reputation? How is the NBA diffferent? Personally, I don't think that eliminating overt signs of prejudice is a bad thing in society or sports. Doesn't make me all touchy feely. Just can't see what constructive comes from that behavior.

I agree, there's nothing wrong with the NBA fining Noah and saying "We really don't accept this kind of behavior from our players and is in no reflection how we feel as an organization", but it's just BS translation for "Please don't think badly of us and stop buying tix, just keep the $$$s rolling. Oh and btw, it's a damn shame the camera caught Noah saying this on camera, otherwise we really wouldn't give a damn".

He screwed up. Plain and simple. Actions = consequences. You can look for justification, underlying societal issues, etc. Doesn't change the simple fact that he knows its a part of his employment. He willingly accepted that employment. His employer has a code of conduct that just addressed this very language a few weeks ago. He screwed up.

Yeah yeah he screwed up, but the NBA WOULDN'T CARE about the insensitivity of his remarks if it's own reputation were not involved.

I think you're mistaking my position in this argument here. I'm not saying Noah dosen't deserve to get fined. I'm saying the NBA is not fining Noah because he messed up by calling someone a slur. The NBA is fining Noah because he messed up by calling someone a slur on national television.
It's similar to when investors/c-suite execs commit a few shady acts. Their respective companies might not care, until it actually gets exposed and the companies' actual reputation becomes threatened. Would you not agree that's the bigger underlying theme here?? It's NOT about defending gay peoples' interests.

Doesn't make him a horrible person. Just a soon-to-be poorer one, and rightfully so. It makes him a stupid person for getting caught on camera, but guess what? NBA players are still gonna go around calling each other homosexual deragotory names, they'll just be a little more aware of where the camera is pointing.

step_back
05-23-2011, 02:27 PM
lol the funny thing is that ISHers say ****** all the time, yet no one was fined.

TennesseeFan got banned for posting ****** too much.

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 02:32 PM
NBA players are still gonna go around calling each other homosexual deragotory names, they'll just be a little more aware of where the camera is pointing.

Indeed, because the moment a particular camera captures a potential 'situation', bet your last dollar that particular camera will be zoomed up that player's ass to see what can make for tomorrow's headlines. I'd still like an answer to what I posed earlier: aside from the self-serving sensationalistic reasons, what tangible purpose is served training a camera specifically on a player caught in a heat of the moment situation? To what end? For what purpose? The media's interest is only as far as what will give them the best ratings of paper-selling headline.

HorryIsMyMVP
05-23-2011, 02:35 PM
What if what the fan said was even worse? Like **** you Noah you ****ing f@g ass gnarled tooth gumpy piece of shit ass clown retard?Then it would be like Noah took the high road with a simple "**** you F@g"

Dragonyeuw
05-23-2011, 02:40 PM
I remember being at a Lakers-Knicks game about 5 years ago, and hearing some of the fan outbursts directed towards Kobe about the rape situation. Some CRAZY stuff man, it's one thing to have the 'customer is right' thing but there's a line. That's all I'm saying....there's a line.

HorryIsMyMVP
05-23-2011, 02:41 PM
I remember being at a Lakers-Knicks game about 5 years ago, and hearing some of the fan outbursts directed towards Kobe about the rape situation. Some CRAZY stuff man, it's one thing to have the 'customer is right' thing but there's a line. That's all I'm saying....there's a line.
It's in Miami, lol. No doubt the line was crossed.

tomtucker
05-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Skip Bayless is a fukking faag, that is not a slur, it is a fact : :mad:
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6579408
Just look and listen to this person

LBJFTW
05-23-2011, 04:20 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Joakim-Noah-is-caught-using-a-gay-slur-and-he-s?urn=nba-wp3674

:oldlol:

Kujo
05-23-2011, 04:23 PM
It doesn't matter what the fan(s) said. You can't respond. You'd figure professional athletes would get this.

No doubt Noah will get a fine. It might be worse than Kobe's since it was a fan.

jack612blue
05-23-2011, 04:36 PM
Can't Noah just deny it?

I mean nobody recorded his voice or anything. And even if the fan insists that it was Noah, he can still deny it.

JMT
05-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Can't Noah just deny it?

I mean nobody recorded his voice or anything. And even if the fan insists that it was Noah, he can still deny it.

Already admitted that he said it.

jack612blue
05-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Already admitted that he said it.
Lol i guess he didn't want to deal with the drama if he denied it.

LA_Showtime
05-23-2011, 05:11 PM
Dude, it took place in Miami, the trashiest city known to man. I'd say there's a 90% chance the fan deserved a response.

JellyBean
05-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Lets see if the NBA will handle this the same way they handled Kobe :oldlol:

I know ya'll saw it

Edit, title got censored. He called someone a F$g

I know. I was wondering the same thing this morning when I saw the footage. I will wait and see if the commish comes down hard on Noah like he did with Kobe.

Tide
05-23-2011, 05:32 PM

Soothing Layup
05-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Uhh so what? Jesus **** you're all ****0ts.

are you gonna cry now? Never come back to this board? **** I called my friends idiots and stupid ****0ts since I can remember, little kids are the biggest pricks in the world.

Stop acting like the world is one big church, everyone swears, everyone has their deep dark secrets, and everyone has their moments of immaturity.

When your friends make a joke about you or put you on the spot , what do you do? Go home and cry? no... you stand up for yourself..

Noah is a goddamn human, shit happens. stop treating him like a greek god who has never committed a sin.. you ****ing pu$$y a$$ hudson fvcks!

EDIT: I would of said twice as bad shit to that stupid prick, **** fans trying to act like they can do whatever they want. I'd find that ***** and jump him with luol deng an taj and see if he came back next game :D p u s s i e s

Crown&Coke
05-23-2011, 05:37 PM
It doesn't matter what the fan(s) said. You can't respond. You'd figure professional athletes would get this.

No doubt Noah will get a fine. It might be worse than Kobe's since it was a fan.

I was wondering about this.

Kobe got popped 50K and it was to a ref.

What will Joakim get, 75K? thats a lotta loot for a potty mouth

Kensta
05-23-2011, 05:40 PM
I was wondering about this.

Kobe got popped 50K and it was to a ref.

What will Joakim get, 75K? thats a lotta loot for a potty mouth

Kobe got popped 100k

Noah 50k

I think Noah should at least get fined for the same amount but definitely not lesser.

insidehoops
05-23-2011, 05:40 PM
The NBA has fined Noah $50,000 for the incident:

More info: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7708

Askmeificare
05-23-2011, 05:42 PM
he's lucky, gay people wanted his balls

Soothing Layup
05-23-2011, 05:44 PM
wtf at people thinking it's ok too fine someone 100k+ for saying something.

Fck you p u s s i e s!

Crown&Coke
05-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Kobe got popped 100k

Noah 50k

I think Noah should at least get fined for the same amount but definitely not lesser.

damn, kobe go hit harder than I thought.

If Kobe got 100 directed towards and official, It seems logical Noah would get more if directed towards a fan. But what in the NBA is logical.

Both fines are outrageous, just to make my position clear.

sipitri
05-23-2011, 05:51 PM
wtf at people thinking it's ok too fine someone 100k+ for saying something.

Fck you p u s s i e s!
This.
Come on, it isn't politically correct but who cares.

Soothing Layup
05-23-2011, 05:56 PM
damn, kobe go hit harder than I thought.

If Kobe got 100 directed towards and official, It seems logical Noah would get more if directed towards a fan. But what in the NBA is logical.

Both fines are outrageous, just to make my position clear.

Kobe makes 20+ million a year. noah only gots 20 million.

adri41
05-23-2011, 06:02 PM
My first thought was that they can't go backwards after Kobe was fined $100,000...but Kobe makes a lot more money. Do you think fines should be assessed as a standard amount, or as a percentage of the players salary?

YAWN
05-23-2011, 06:02 PM
hope Kobe gets a $50,000 refund. :lol

Was Kobe's game on ABC? I can't remember..

Mr Clutch Melo
05-23-2011, 06:03 PM
He got fined and warned..most importnat

now move the fu*k on

jb220
05-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Noah is a nobody, Kobe is a worldwide superstar.

It makes sense, but Noah shouldn't be talking sheit about anyone, dude bangs his own sister.

dunksby
05-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Next time say Punk/Asshole/*****/douche etc?

ace23
05-23-2011, 06:04 PM
My first thought was that they can't go backwards after Kobe was fined $100,000...but Kobe makes a lot more money. Do you think fines should be assessed as a standard amount, or as a percentage of the players salary?
Calling the official a fa**ot is different from doing the same to a fan. It does not help that Kobe's language was heard by millions of viewers.

jb220
05-23-2011, 06:05 PM
hope Kobe gets a $50,000 refund. :lol

Was Kobe's game on ABC? I can't remember..

TNT I think

sbw19
05-23-2011, 06:07 PM
I wonder had Cuban said that what his fine would've been.

Crown&Coke
05-23-2011, 06:07 PM
Kobe makes 20+ million a year. noah only gots 20 million.

fines are not based on salary, only suspensions (I know that's not what you meant)

and Noah just got a 50 or 60 million dollar extension :lol

But there shouldn't be varying degrees of penalties for the same offense, what is this, the NFL?

FireDavidKahn
05-23-2011, 06:10 PM
I think it's gay

Soothing Layup
05-23-2011, 06:11 PM
I think what he did was pretty manly, he didn't stand up and make a scene, he just politley told that fa gg ot to **** off, I see nothing wrong with that.

Jasper
05-23-2011, 06:11 PM
I thought Noah was gay :milton

FireDavidKahn
05-23-2011, 06:13 PM
I think what he did was pretty manly, he didn't stand up and make a scene, he just politley told that fa gg ot to **** off, I see nothing wrong with that.
:lol Calling another man a '***' is extremely unmanly

Soothing Layup
05-23-2011, 06:14 PM
:lol Calling another man a '***' is extremely unmanly

not if he is being a f a g...

Kurosawa0
05-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Noah's fine is actually worse. It's 1.6% of his salary. Kobe's fine was only 0.4 of his.

Rowe
05-23-2011, 06:15 PM
Calling the official a fa**ot is different from doing the same to a fan. It does not help that Kobe's language was heard by millions of viewers.

No we didnt. We just read his lips.

Rowe
05-23-2011, 06:16 PM
I wonder had Cuban said that what his fine would've been.

$5 Million.

Stern then would've banned him from courtside for 3 seasons.

ihatetimthomas
05-23-2011, 06:17 PM
I think if you charge one guy 100k, you have to charge 100k to everyone who does the same thing. I dont care about the difference in pay they receive. I dont pay less for a traffic violation over a high paid lawyer. You cant change every fine based on their pay scale

swi7ch
05-23-2011, 06:18 PM
I think that's gay.

Killbot
05-23-2011, 06:21 PM
Stern protects refs.

Kobe said ****ing ****** to the refs
while
Noah said **** you ****** to the fan.

juju151111
05-23-2011, 06:21 PM

How does using *** make you a bigot? I have seen gay people call someone else Gay/***. Most people use that word for people being stupid or doing something dump. Noah had no clue the guy was gay or not

bagelred
05-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Noah was asked what he thought of Stern's decision.

"Well, I learned my lesson. I'll never say the word ******* anymore. No sirree, ******* is gone from my vocubulary. I used to say ******* this and ******* that. *******, *******, *******......But I realize now that saying ******* is wrong. As a matter of fact, I plan on doing a "******* Tour", if you will, with kids throughout the country to discuss the harm of using ******* in daily language. I mean, ******* isn't just wrong against gays, but saying ******* at other times is bad too. Well, I learned my lesson. My language will now be ******* free.

Especially since the HEB said it was wrong."

I think Noah is making great progress.

lilbeastnani
05-23-2011, 06:40 PM
They should ask KG what he says and say that instead. :oldlol: Seeing that the cameras zoom in and slo-mo on the dude letting out all the expletives all game and he's never received a fine for that.

lilbeastnani
05-23-2011, 06:43 PM
By the way, not that im defending it but the NBA's explanation for why Noah's fine was half of what Kobe's was was that not only was it a slur but they said he "verbally abused an official."

Ancient Legend
05-23-2011, 06:43 PM
I think if you charge one guy 100k, you have to charge 100k to everyone who does the same thing. I dont care about the difference in pay they receive. I dont pay less for a traffic violation over a high paid lawyer. You cant change every fine based on their pay scale

Has nothing to do with salaries.

- Kobe said it to an official, you can't even say things like "shut up" to a ref, but you can to a fan.

- Noah was instigated into responding, Kobe was not.

- Noah apologized after the game, Kobe took 3 days to apologize.

SinJackal
05-23-2011, 06:45 PM
Kobe made about 8 times as much money as Noah this year, so Noah getting fined half as much was roughly equal to getting fined 4x as much as Kobe. When you look at the percentage of his salary that it cost. I don't think that's an unfair fine. Circumstances were also different.

sbw19
05-23-2011, 06:53 PM
$5 Million.

Stern then would've banned him from courtside for 3 seasons.

I still remember that absurd $500k fine, wouldn't surprise me if the fine exceeded that in this case lol.

JMT
05-23-2011, 07:01 PM

Exactly. Directing it at a fan is far worse from a PR standpoint. Oh well, another dart throw decision by the NBA.

YAWN
05-23-2011, 07:04 PM
By the way, not that im defending it but the NBA's explanation for why Noah's fine was half of what Kobe's was was that not only was it a slur but they said he "verbally abused an official."

refs > fans :lol

Wonder what would of happened to JO if he punched a ref..

lilbeastnani
05-23-2011, 07:09 PM
refs > fans :lol

Wonder what would of happened to JO if he punched a ref..
:oldlol: He'd probably get a 5 year ban.

lilbeastnani
05-23-2011, 07:10 PM
Kobe made about 8 times as much money as Noah this year, so Noah getting fined half as much was roughly equal to getting fined 4x as much as Kobe. When you look at the percentage of his salary that it cost. I don't think that's an unfair fine. Circumstances were also different.
True, but they didn't base the size of the fine on each players salary. It would be pretty absurd if they did.

G-train
05-23-2011, 07:14 PM
Posters this dumb??
Kobe said it to the REF, Noah to the crowd.
How is it different? The ref is the authority. And the NBA rules makes this clear.

PistonsFan#21
05-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Posters this dumb??
Kobe said it to the REF, Noah to the crowd.
How is it different? The ref is the authority. And the NBA rules makes this clear.

Kobe didnt even say it to the ref. He was talking about the ref. There's a big difference here. Its not like he got up in the refs face and called him a f.a.g.
He was just sitting on the bench when he said that and the ref himself didnt even hear what Kobe said.

ace23
05-23-2011, 07:22 PM
Kobe didnt even say it to the ref. He was talking about the ref. There's a big difference here. Its not like he got up in the refs face and called him a f.a.g.
He was just sitting on the bench when he said that and the ref himself didnt even hear what Kobe said.
Watch the video. He clearly addressed the ref and directed the slur toward him.

HEAT111
05-23-2011, 07:24 PM
They should have let Noah choose $50,000 or the scissors.

JMT
05-23-2011, 07:26 PM
They should have let Noah choose $50,000 or the scissors.

PistonsFan#21
05-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Watch the video. He clearly addressed the ref and directed the slur toward him.

No i believe you're the one that should watch the video. He clearly turned his head to the side while he was sitting on the bench and wasnt even talking with the ref. Like i said the ref didnt even hear him.

check the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPYa-kBt8Jw

ace23
05-23-2011, 07:33 PM
No i believe you're the one that should watch the video. He clearly turned his head to the side while he was sitting on the bench and wasnt even talking with the ref. Like i said the ref didnt even hear him.

check the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPYa-kBt8Jw
If you address the ref before talking, you're talking to the ref as far as I'm (and Stern is) concerened.

LA_Showtime
05-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Wow. Shouldn't it be the exact opposite? Kobe attacked someone within the NBA, while Noah attacked a paying customer. :oldlol:

RoseCity07
I don't really care that Kobe or Noah said this. The reason I think they deserve the fine is because they did this at work with millions watching.

I don't get to call someone that at work or I get fired. They should be penalized. They also signed a contract that I'm sure had terms about not damaging the image of the league. What they did probably cost the league some money.

G-train

So are you saying he didn't call the ref a f#$#ing f@%%ott?
ok...
:facepalm

Wordup
05-23-2011, 07:44 PM
FFS this ain't Gladiator. This isn't Ancient Rome and the Basketball Court isn't the gladitorial arena where priosners of war get eaten by lions and battle it until the death. This is 2011. If a fans says some shit to a player, they should expect to get shit back and not act butthurt about it. What a farce this is. SMH

PistonsFan#21
05-23-2011, 07:48 PM
So are you saying he didn't call the ref a f#$#ing f@%%ott?
ok...

:facepalm Kobe was talking about the ref when he said it, sure. But he didnt call him a f*gget while they were having a conversation. Its like when you're with a friend and you see a guy pass by and you tell your friend ''I hate that guy, he's a f*ckin asshole''. Its not the same as if you talk to the guy passing by and tell him ''Hey you, you're a f*cking asshole. I hate you! ''

You see the difference?

LA_Showtime
I don't really care that Kobe or Noah said this. The reason I think they deserve the fine is because they did this at work with millions watching.

I don't get to call someone that at work or I get fired. They should be penalized. They also signed a contract that I'm sure had terms about not damaging the image of the league. What they did probably cost the league some money.

Yeah, but here's the kicker: If I called a fellow employee that word, I'd probably be talked to and potentially fired. If I called a customer that... shit. But in the NBA, it's the exact opposite.

Wordup

U Gotta be kidding me? :lol

Oh no NBA lost a potential deal with the Gay Trust. Oh no people are gonna start boycotting the NBA because their employees are homophobic....

We're talking about the word "******", not human rights issues in China.:facepalm

PistonsFan#21
05-23-2011, 07:50 PM
If you address the ref before talking, you're talking to the ref as far as I'm (and Stern is) concerened.

If the ref isnt answering or didnt hear you you aren't talking to anyone as far as i'm concerned.
He obviously wasnt gonna call him a f*cking f*gget if the ref answered when Kobe called him.

G-train
05-23-2011, 07:51 PM
:facepalm Kobe was talking about the ref when he said it, sure. But he didnt call him a f*gget while they were having a conversation. Its like when you're with a friend and you see a guy pass by and you tell your friend ''I hate that guy, he's a f*ckin asshole''. Its not the same as if you talk to the guy passing by and tell him ''Hey you, you're a f*cking asshole. I hate you! ''

You see the difference?

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Of course there is a difference.
Fact remains, he called the referee an anti gay slur.
Its worse than saying it to random Joe in the crowd.
Basic stuff.

Wordup
05-23-2011, 07:54 PM

Basic stuff.

He didn't use it as an anti gay slur. Could have said "bit*h", jerk-off, wanker, ass-hole. In the context they all mean the same thing.

lilbeastnani
05-23-2011, 07:56 PM
Yeah, but here's the kicker: If I called a fellow employee that word, I'd probably be talked to and potentially fired. If I called a customer that... shit. But in the NBA, it's the exact opposite.
If you called a customer that, you'd be definitely fired 100% and probably sued.

PistonsFan#21
05-23-2011, 07:58 PM

Basic stuff.

I wasnt denying that. I just wanted to say that what Noah said was way worse because he actually called the guy a f*ckin f*ag while talking to him and repeated it numerous times yet he only gets charged half of the amount Kobe gets?? :hammerhead:

LA_Showtime
05-23-2011, 07:59 PM

Basic stuff.

No it's not, if anything it's the exact opposite. Kobe called a fellow employee an anti gay slur, while Noah attacked a paying customer... a fan of the game.

LA_Showtime
05-23-2011, 07:59 PM
If you called a customer that, you'd be definitely fired 100% and probably sued.

Exactly, and yet the NBA is taking the opposite approach because they're idiots. :lol

G-train
05-23-2011, 08:00 PM
He didn't use it as an anti gay slur. Could have said "bit*h", jerk-off, wanker, ass-hole. In the context they all mean the same thing.
It's Derogatory to gays, deal with it.
Like when I called Yao a "China man" on this board, I almost got banned. Its not offensive in Australia. People get offended by it in USA. Kobe and Noah know its offensive, you should too unless you are stupid.

ChandlerParsons
05-23-2011, 08:01 PM
lololol
My Dad told me the guy he was talking to was Gay.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

lilbeastnani
05-23-2011, 08:02 PM
Exactly, and yet the NBA is taking the opposite approach because they're idiots. :lol
Yup. And to the people saying that refs should be higher than fans because they're authorities? Without the fans, the league wouldn't exist. The fans (the customers) are infinitely more important than the refs. Hell, the players are infinitely more important than the refs. Refs are highly replaceable and nobody comes to the game to see them.

G-train
05-23-2011, 08:04 PM
No it's not, if anything it's the exact opposite. Kobe called a fellow employee an anti gay slur, while Noah attacked a paying customer... a fan of the game.

F#ck outta here this aint the corner shop.
Totally pathetic comparison.

Bloody Kobe STANS. Nothing more.

Basic stuff. Real basic.
Kobe uses a term = $.
kobe directs term in regards to referee = $$
noah uses term = $. noah doesnt uses term about referee = no more $.

N0Skillz
05-23-2011, 08:04 PM
I think we can all agree that Stern and Stu are both Fckn ****0ts

LA_Showtime
05-23-2011, 08:05 PM

Basic stuff. Real basic.
Kobe uses a term = $.

A Kobe stan? Really? That's a cop out for someone who can't come up with a legitimate argument.

Go to your job, and ask your manager if he'd rather you call out an employee or customer. Do it.

LA_Showtime
05-23-2011, 08:06 PM
I think we can all agree that Stern and Stu are both Fckn ****0ts

Not to mention they completely ignored LeBron's comment that degraded the mentally handicapped. I hate how they're so inconsistent, and yet they're never called out for it. I almost wanna blog about this stuff so it gets in the mainstream media.

N0Skillz
05-23-2011, 08:07 PM

Basic stuff. Real basic.
Kobe uses a term = $.

LOlolololololololololol

you are the biggest f@gg0t on the block sir.

Kobe was fined more because he makes more you stupid mutherfcker, anyone with an eye could fckn see what Noah did was worse but Kobe is fckn Kobe, one of the greatest players of all time not a fckn weed head that's an above average player.

Millions look up to Kobe not so much for Noah.....

Wordup
05-23-2011, 08:17 PM
It's Derogatory to gays, deal with it.
Like when I called Yao a "China man" on this board, I almost got banned. Its not offensive in Australia. People get offended by it in USA. Kobe and Noah know its offensive, you should too unless you are stupid.

:lol :facepalm

So I guess if people want to have a cigarette then according to you they can't say "I'm gonna have a f@g":oldlol: Don't you know how ridiculous that sounds?

It ain't derogatory to gays if it's not use as a slight against them, and if it's just a general insult. They don't own the word. They didn't invent it. No need for them to get offended by it. Nothing wrong with saying china man in my book. I just think the USA has been taken over by the PC brigade and you've gone along with it.

Hank
05-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Awesome !!

Not only are the Heat players into the Bulls heads...

So are the Heat fans !!

:rockon:

gmoney9
05-23-2011, 09:02 PM
so what happens if a NBA player calls another NBA player a f*g during a game and its caught on camera, will they get fined? And yet players can get into trash talking using other names, even get in a shoving match with one another, and T'ed up but no fine for that :rolleyes:

Smoke117
05-24-2011, 03:44 AM
I think the most embarassing part about this and Kobe is basically...who even uses gay slurs as a grown man? I used to use that too to insult someone when angry...when I was 12 years old. It's not even about it being a "gay slur" so much as to insult someone that way as a grown damn man is just pathetic.

N0Skillz
05-24-2011, 04:15 AM
I think the most embarassing part about this and Kobe is basically...who even uses gay slurs as a grown man? I used to use that too to insult someone when angry...when I was 12 years old. It's not even about it being a "gay slur" so much as to insult someone that way as a grown damn man is just pathetic.

Ok, Mr. Grown man

I also used to have bad grammar when I was 8 years old and it's not even that people sound like uneducated fools when they can't form coherent sentences but when you go spouting off like your so much better then someone and that you have more class then them at least try to spell correctly because when you don't you come off as an idiot whose posterior is throbbing from strenuous abuse

Smoke117
05-24-2011, 04:33 AM
Ok, Mr. Grown man

I also used to have bad grammar when I was 8 years old and it's not even that people sound like uneducated fools when they can't form coherent sentences but when you go spouting off like your so much better then someone and that you have more class then them at least try to spell correctly because when you don't you come off as an idiot whose posterior is throbbing from strenuous abuse

Wow good job, you really got me. :rolleyes:

wagexslave
05-24-2011, 04:36 AM
lol "anti-gay slur" Whoever uses that term is a ****** :oldlol:

nashwade
05-24-2011, 07:16 AM
u can say fck with no fine or you can do f@g with fine

stick with fck or mofo

C-Webb4
05-24-2011, 07:45 AM
I wonder why K-Mart got no fine for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgxlPfSr-0

Rasheed1
05-24-2011, 11:57 AM
I don't get to call someone that at work or I get fired. They should be penalized.

FOLKS!

lets stop using this dumb analogy... You arent worth what Noah is to the bulls org. so if you act up? different thing than if Noah acts up.. They cannot afford to just fire noah.. Know the difference between your job (if you have 1) and an NBA player's job... there is a difference between the 2

2nd... If a customer came into your job and started calling you a slur and you retaliated? not soo clear cut as to what happens afterward..

the loudmouth fan routine is tired..

Im all for letting a player whup one of their asses just to calm down all the loudmouth cowards who hide in the crowd and yell vile stuff at players while around other people's family and children.

These dudes are cowards who think its funny to be disruptive and test players.. Its only right that they get their ass whupped real good for thinking they were safe to do that

If the fans can bring themselves under control, this stuff wont happen anymore

InfiniteBaskets
05-24-2011, 01:57 PM
I wonder why K-Mart got no fine for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgxlPfSr-0

Well according to the logic used by a few posters in this thread. It's not okay to call the customer a gay slur, but it's okay if we insult the CEO of a competitor.

LA_Showtime
05-24-2011, 02:07 PM
Well according to the logic used by a few posters in this thread. It's not okay to call the customer a gay slur, but it's okay if we insult the CEO of a competitor.

You think the refs are equivalent to CEO's? :oldlol: :wtf: :banghead: :facepalm

Basketball Fan
05-24-2011, 03:13 PM
A fan was at the game called in a Miami sports radio show and broke down what was said between Noah and the fan(link to listen inside)

http://www.terezowens.com/verbal-exchange-between-noah-and-fan-revealed/#comments

LebronWadeBosh
05-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Noah was asked what he thought of Stern's decision.

"Well, I learned my lesson. I'll never say the word ******* anymore. No sirree, ******* is gone from my vocubulary. I used to say ******* this and ******* that. *******, *******, *******......But I realize now that saying ******* is wrong. As a matter of fact, I plan on doing a "******* Tour", if you will, with kids throughout the country to discuss the harm of using ******* in daily language. I mean, ******* isn't just wrong against gays, but saying ******* at other times is bad too. Well, I learned my lesson. My language will now be ******* free.

Especially since the HEB said it was wrong."

I think Noah is making great progress.

:lol

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 06:04 PM
Wow this blew over much quicker than sterlings private convo huh?

miggyme1
04-27-2014, 06:08 PM

nah...BUT you did just prove u have more than one account.

KobesFinger
04-27-2014, 06:10 PM

Stop bumping these old ass threads