PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest comment in a while, brought to you by Rose

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 01:39 PM
"And also Wade's age is showing. I assumed he'd age after next season, but I think we're somewhat witnessing that right now." - Rose

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

PJR
05-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Link? No way did Humble Iverson say that.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Link? No way did Humble Iverson say that.
I mean the poster Rose. :lol

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

kidachi
05-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Don't make stuff up..

EDIT: Oh.. ok.. what thread? next time clear it up right away

Zach Morris
05-23-2011, 01:43 PM

Very misleading.

I was shocked Derrick Rose would make such a comment.

brwnman
05-23-2011, 01:44 PM

You have to make it more clear. It was a misleading title...

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 01:44 PM
:lol so we clearly can agree that was a dumb comment

BlackJoker23
05-23-2011, 01:45 PM
so then rose said my age is showing
http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/january_2011/dwyane_wade_lebron_jpgw_h

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 01:45 PM
so then rose said my age is showing
http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/january_2011/dwyane_wade_lebron_jpgw_h

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

pegasus
05-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Well, Wade has been breathing out his a$s lately. He has been a non-factor in the Bulls series so far.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 01:47 PM
Well, Wade has been breathing out his a$s lately. He has been a non-factor in the Bulls series so far.

He never plays consistently well against the Bulls for his entire career. :facepalm

Rose
05-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Too bad JerryFrountrunnerHouse doesn't realize that. Oh well by the end of next year he'll see.

ThickassGlasses
05-23-2011, 01:48 PM

He seems to play solid defense on Rose, and blow by Rose when the Bulls try to
put him on Wade. :confusedshrug:

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Too bad JerryFrountrunnerHouse doesn't realize that. Oh well by the end of next year he'll see.

:facepalm

pegasus
05-23-2011, 01:51 PM
He never plays consistently well against the Bulls for his entire career. :facepalm

That's just stupid. He has brand new team mates, and going against a relatively newly put together Bulls team. What does his career have to do with it? You are not gonna say that it's because it's his hometown, are you? :facepalm

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 01:52 PM
That's just stupid. He has brand new team mates, and going against a relatively newly put together Bulls team. What does his career have to do with it? You are not gonna say that it's because it's his hometown, are you? :facepalm

Who knows the reason? He never plays well against Bulls/Pacers throughout his career. If any season would show him not producing much would be this one anyway. With Lebron and Bosh on the team, Wade doesn't have to put up the numbers he use to.

:facepalm :facepalm SMH for not realizing the obvious. :facepalm:facepalm

STATUTORY
05-23-2011, 01:53 PM
Wade's obviously aging, everyone is. He's not the Flash of his younger days for sure.

pegasus
05-23-2011, 01:53 PM
He seems to play solid defense on Rose, and blow by Rose when the Bulls try to
put him on Wade. :confusedshrug:

What, a couple of times? Overall, Rose is having a better series, and he's actually playing badly. So, unless you guys are ready to admit Rose>Wade, you can't say that he's doing his job somewhat containing Rose while getting great help defense.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 01:54 PM
What, a couple of times? Overall, Rose is having a better series, and he's actually playing badly. So, unless you guys are ready to admit Rose>Wade, you can't say that he's doing his job somewhat containing Rose while getting great help defense.

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Wade > Rose, how the F*CK can you think otherwise?

Rose is the WORST MVP in years. :facepalm

STATUTORY
05-23-2011, 01:56 PM

he's in the Eastern Conference Finals

there were MVPs that didn't get throught the 1st round :confusedshrug:

ThickassGlasses

Why can't we say he's containing Rose? How has Rose done in the 4th quarter
of games, when Wade and Bronzy go on him?

Wade has played horrible and has looked really tired, but I'm sure it has more to
do with chasing around a shooter all game long then thrown onto Rose.

pegasus

Umm, because I'm not a Wade homer.

The go-to-move of the guy you worship is pump-fake-to-draw-a-foul :facepalm

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 01:57 PM
he's in the Eastern Conference Finals

there were MVPs that didn't get throught the 1st round :confusedshrug:

So what? Rose has a good/solid team, and they were playing the easiest teams in the playoffs.

Even stats show how weak the MVP competition was this year.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 01:58 PM

It has worked well for his whole career and it continues to prove efficient. High IQ move if you ask me. Also teaching Lebron to use it more just adds to the greatness of the move. :pimp:

pegasus
05-23-2011, 01:58 PM
So what? Rose has a good/solid team, and they were playing the easiest teams in the playoffs.

Even stats show how weak the MVP competition was this year.

Yet Wade was not even in the conversation. But of course, you know better than the experts. :lol

ThickassGlasses
05-23-2011, 02:00 PM

I'll take that go-to-move over Drose's...

CHUCK.

CHUCK.

CHUCK.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Yet Wade was not even in the conversation. But of course, you know better than the experts. :lol

I didn't say Wade deserved the MVP this year.

Wade carried a bunch of rookies in 08-09 and dropped ~30/5/8/2/1 a night, leading them to a 4th seed yet he wasn't an MVP.

Rose has been great this year, but clearly the worst MVP in years.

pegasus
05-23-2011, 02:03 PM

SHOOT.

DRIVE.

KICK.

Really? Would you really take a pu$sy move like that over a jump shot that he has put some much work into? That right there is what's wrong with the Heat and the league.

Go Getter
I didn't say Wade deserved the MVP this year.

Wade carried a bunch of rookies in 08-09 and dropped ~30/5/8/2/1 a night, leading them to a 4th seed yet he wasn't an MVP.

Rose has been great this year, but clearly the worst MVP in years.

It's only clear to those that share your same opinion.

Wade looked gassed in the first half yesterday even the announcers commented on his lack of energy--energy, which used to be his calling card.

No one said he's less skilled, it was said that he is showing his age.

Just like you're showing your homosexuality by jumping on Wade's dick without realizing the true argument.

PJR

CHUCK.

CHUCK.

CHUCK.
:roll:

Dwade305
05-23-2011, 02:05 PM
:lol @ this guy. Still salty I see, and the excuses are creeping up as ur hero's team is fading in the playoffs. Kinda sad that the MVP of the league, at best, has been the 3rd/4th best player in a playoff series so far. Disgrace

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:05 PM
It's only clear to those that share your same opinion.

Wade looked gassed in the first half yesterday even the announcers commented on his lack of energy--energy, which used to be his calling card.

No one said he's less skilled, it was said that he is showing his age.

Just like you're showing your homosexuality by jumping on Wade's dick without realizing the true argument.

As usual, before I even read you're post I know its going to be something pathetic and favoring Bulls.

The same shit happened 2 years ago when they said Wade was out of shape, yet he came back the next game and dropped 35+? Don't bring that shit here. He looked bad for one half and all of the sudden hes aging? :facepalm

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:06 PM
:lol @ this guy. Still salty I see, and the excuses are creeping up as ur hero's team is fading in the playoffs. Kinda sad that the MVP of the league, at best, has been the 3rd/4th best player in a playoff series so far. Disgrace
:lol

So true.

Even Dirk playing better in the CF. :applause:

Go Getter
05-23-2011, 02:08 PM
As usual, before I even read you're post I know its going to be something pathetic and favoring Bulls.

The same shit happened 2 years ago when they said Wade was out of shape, yet he came back the next game and dropped 35+? Don't bring that shit here. He looked bad for one half and all of the sudden hes aging? :facepalm

1. I said nothing favoring the Bulls at all you retard.
2. Wade looked gassed. Fact. The announcers noticed it. Rose (the poster) noticed it. I noticed it. Cry about it if you want, but it doesn't change the truth son.
3. I never said he looked BAD. There you go again. I said he looked gassed. Try to read more carefully.

pegasus
05-23-2011, 02:08 PM

Idiot, did you even read the previous posts to comprehend what we were talking about?

Go Getter
05-23-2011, 02:09 PM

Nothing about "Most Valuable" means best.

It's a disgrace that you haters keep bringing in a moot point to a rather asinine argument.

It's over. He won. Get over it.

Being down 1-2 to a great team is nothing to be ashamed of.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:11 PM
1. I said nothing favoring the Bulls at all you retard.
2. Wade looked gassed. Fact. The announcers noticed it. Rose (the poster) noticed it. I noticed it. Cry about it if you want, but it doesn't change the truth son.
3. I never said he looked BAD. There you go again. I said he looked gassed. Try to read more carefully.

You are clearly a ****ing moron if you don't realize bashing the HEAT is the same as posting something in favour of the Bulls. ****ing retard, get outta my thread kid.

Also, I never said he didn't look gassed. That shit doesn't mean he is aging you ****ing retard. :lol:lol:lol

Try to understand shit more clearly.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:11 PM
Nothing about "Most Valuable" means best.

It's a disgrace that you haters keep bringing in a moot point to a rather asinine argument.

It's over. He won. Get over it.

Being down 1-2 to a great team is nothing to be ashamed of.
But being the most overrated player in NBA history is. :roll::roll::roll::roll:

I always hated Bulls fans, keep showing how dumb they are please.

boozehound
05-23-2011, 02:14 PM
Very misleading.

as it was meant to be. JS is a hack poster

boozehound
05-23-2011, 02:15 PM
You are clearly a ****ing moron if you don't realize bashing the HEAT is the same as posting something in favour of the Bulls. ****ing retard, get outta my thread kid.

Also, I never said he didn't look gassed. That shit doesn't mean he is aging you ****ing retard. :lol:lol:lol

still having trouble getting girls to talk to you I see

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:15 PM
as it was meant to be. JS is a hack poster

Hey look, a butt-hurt kid. :roll::roll:

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:16 PM
still having trouble getting girls to talk to you I see

:rolleyes:

How do you come with such a blatantly wrong conclusion? :lol

Go Getter
05-23-2011, 02:18 PM

Yet, I never bashed the Heat, the thread isn't about the Heat it's about Rose's comments on Wade aging, and, in reality, bashing the hHeat does not mean favo0ring the Bulls.

If he's a known energy guy, and was gassed in the first half, on could conclude that age may be a factor since he is a top-level athlete.

You sir, need intensive mental therapy.

Go Getter
05-23-2011, 02:19 PM
But being the most overrated player in NBA history is. :roll::roll::roll::roll:

I always hated Bulls fans, keep showing how dumb they are please.

Your wild and insane claims are not true.:no:

BankShot
Failed thread.

Rose
Just because you make wild and loud claims don't make them true.:no:
Dude seriously, he's not even worth it.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Yet, I never bashed the Heat, the thread isn't about the Heat it's about Rose's comments on Wade aging, and, in reality, bashing the hHeat does not mean favo0ring the Bulls.

If he's a known energy guy, and was gassed in the first half, on could conclude that age may be a factor since he is a top-level athlete.

You sir, need intensive mental therapy.

Many players have looked gassed, even at younger ages. That doesn't mean they are aging. How the **** would it happen so sudden too? Just because an announcer says something, doesn't mean its true.

Please, try to understand shit more clearly before you post!!

As the great Lebron once said, and this will really sum you up: Retard.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Failed thread.

Failed? Clearly the first few posters all agreed undoubtedly. Of course until a Bulls homer shows up. :roll: :roll:

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Dude seriously, he's not even worth it.

It sucks you can't backtrack what you said. You know your wrong. :lol

boozehound
05-23-2011, 02:22 PM

How do you come with such a blatantly wrong conclusion? :lol
your mess of an attempt to talk to a girl in your class, all well documented in the various BTEs. and yes, you made my butt hurt. good one.

Meanwhile, you decide to act like a total asshat. good look, it suits your personality.

Ikill
05-23-2011, 02:23 PM
As Wade get older i think he needs to lose weight, but anyway he looked fine the whole season. So all of a sudden he is gassed for 3 games he's aging but for 86 games he was perfectly fine.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:23 PM
your mess of an attempt to talk to a girl in your class, all well documented in the various BTEs. and yes, you made my butt hurt. good one.

Meanwhile, you decide to act like a total asshat. good look, it suits your personality.

Been with the girl for almost 2 months now? :facepalm

Go Getter
05-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Many players have looked gassed, even at younger ages. That doesn't mean they are aging. How the **** would it happen so sudden too? Just because an announcer says something, doesn't mean its true.

Please, try to understand shit more clearly before you post!!

As the great Lebron once said, and this will really sum you up: Retard.

You compare the earlier version of the player with the later version.

Young Wade always seemed to have more energy than his peers.

Yesterday he looked gassed early.

Wade IS aging you dolt everyone is.

At some point you start to show your age.

Like when you miss wide open dunks because you didn't get enough lift.

:oldlol:

Ikill
05-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Maybe its that he is guarding Rose someone who is just as athletic possibly more

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:25 PM
As Wade get older i think he needs to lose weight, but anyway he looked fine the whole season. So all of a sudden he is gassed for 3 games he's aging but for 86 games he was perfectly fine.

Agreed, don't know how simple minded these fools are for thinking being gassed all of the sudden means age is kicking in. :facepalm

It has happened before, to a younger Wade too. :lol

Rose
05-23-2011, 02:25 PM
It sucks you can't backtrack what you said. You know your wrong. :lol
See the difference between us is...I know I'm right. Hence why I only made two posts in here(before this one), and one was saying by the end of next year you'll see I'm right.

You however, always jump to your defense, and are all, WADE IS STILL YOUNG AND IN SHAPE, IGNORE THE FACT HE WAS TIRED IN THE FIRST QUARTER>....oh wait you actually never even defended your argument. Only people making snide remarks against you.

Personally, I know I know more about basketball than you, hence why your opinion of me, and of my opinons are garbage to me. You can attack me all you want all day, and make fun of me. I still won't care.

Go Getter
05-23-2011, 02:26 PM

He's also had Lebron and Bosh on his team to do a LOT of heavy lifting with him.

To say that a NBA great is showing his age at 28-29 isn't far fetched.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:27 PM
You compare the earlier version of the player with the later version.

Young Wade always seemed to have more energy than his peers.

Yesterday he looked gassed early.

Wade IS aging you dolt everyone is.

At some point you start to show your age.

Like when you miss wide open dunks because you didn't get enough lift.

:oldlol:
Fail to realize once again?

Shit has happened before, doesn't mean hes aging. :facepalm

All players get older and have to change their style of play. But Wade is not at the point. Same D. Wade for the past 3-4 years (post-shoulder).

Go Getter
05-23-2011, 02:27 PM
See the difference between us is...I know I'm right. Hence why I only made two posts in here(before this one), and one was saying by the end of next year you'll see I'm right.

You however, always jump to your defense, and are all, WADE IS STILL YOUNG AND IN SHAPE, IGNORE THE FACT HE WAS TIRED IN THE FIRST QUARTER>....oh wait you actually never even defended your argument. Only people making snide remarks against you.

Personally, I know I know more about basketball than you, hence why your opinion of me, and of my opinons are garbage to me. You can attack me all you want all day, and make fun of me. I still won't care.

He was clearly gassed though. He "Grant Hill'd" that easy dunk like:eek:

Go Getter
05-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Fail to realize once again?

Shit has happened before, doesn't mean hes aging. :facepalm

All players get older and have to change their style of play. But Wade is not at the point. Same D. Wade for the past 3-4 years (post-shoulder).

When you look tired in the first quarter and brick a wide open dunk off the fron of the rim....it's not far fetched to say that your age is showing.

Get mad if you want.

Rose
He was clearly gassed though. He "Grant Hill'd" that easy dunk like:eek:
I know. Hence why I really don't care about arguing. The proof is in the pudding. In fact, it's even on video :oldlol: That's why I don't care to argue with him, I mean if you want to, by all means go ahead.

JerrySteakhouse

Funny, you THINK you know more basketball because you post a shit load. Fact

But clearly, you lack a lot. Most of your shit is off assumptions. Watching a basketball game 3 times doesn't mean you see things that a someone else would their first time.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:30 PM
When you look tired in the first quarter and brick a wide open dunk off the fron of the rim....it's not far fetched to say that your age is showing.

Get mad if you want.

People miss dunks... :lol

Rose
05-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Funny, you THINK you know more basketball because you post a shit load. Fact

But clearly, you lack a lot. Most of your shit is off assumptions. Watching a basketball game 3 times doesn't mean you see things that a someone else would their first time.
It doesn't, but I guarantee you that since I'm going to be a sportswriter, focusing on basketball...I probably A. watch more games, B. take classes over sports analysis that you never took. and C. know more because I read about it all the time. I'm not going to defend myself to you anymore, because I know you're a frontrunner, and this is pointless when I know I'm right.

Go Getter
05-23-2011, 02:31 PM
I know. Hence why I really don't care about arguing. The proof is in the pudding. In fact, it's even on video :oldlol: That's why I don't care to argue with him, I mean if you want to, by all means go ahead.

If you listen to his mom and sis the #1 trait they talk about is his boundless energy.

He didn't look like that guy last night.

It could be due to age and mileage.

I just wanted to put down my hat on your side and let this dumby know that your statements aren't that far fetched.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:31 PM

I never said he wasn't gassed, retard. :facepalm

You said his age is showing, not true. This is the same D. Wade we have seen for a few years now. :facepalm

Go Getter
05-23-2011, 02:33 PM
People miss dunks... :lol

They miss them all kinds of ways.

Wade missed this one in paticular not because of grip or defense.

It was because he didn't get enough lift.

Take it how you want but with the way he was looking it might be because of fatigue or age.

JerrySteakhouse
It doesn't, but I guarantee you that since I'm going to be a sportswriter, focusing on basketball...I probably A. watch more games, B. take classes over sports analysis that you never took. and C. know more because I read about it all the time. I'm not going to defend myself to you anymore, because I know you're a frontrunner, and this is pointless when I know I'm right.

I've read my shit enough to know you aren't that knowledgeable of a fan. Sorry but its true; you don't even know me well enough to even judge my knowledge of the game. Taking classes wouldn't give you the edge anyway. :roll:

8BeastlyXOIAD
http://www.chaobell.net/newgallery/d/2905-2/awwwwshit.jpg

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:35 PM
They miss them all kinds of ways.

Wade missed this one in paticular not because of grip or defense.

It was because he didn't get enough lift.

Take it how you want but with the way he was looking it might be because of fatigue or age.

There is way more too it than that. Yeah, age/fatigue COULD be a reason. But are you seriously saying that he missed that dunk because all of the sudden he is aging? Wade missed a fast break dunk vs Orlando few years back, way worse than last night. Does that mean he was aging back then too?

Ikill
05-23-2011, 02:36 PM
He's also had Lebron and Bosh on his team to do a LOT of heavy lifting with him.

To say that a NBA great is showing his age at 28-29 isn't far fetched.
He might be in the very early stages of aging and athletic decline that very impressive for a 29 year old most 29 year olds have declined much more than Wade. Actually i would say most players start slipping when there 25-27 but its hard to notice thats exactly where Wade is. I think Wade should lose weight too he looks really heavy he's for sure over 230.

Go Getter
05-23-2011, 02:37 PM
There is way more too it than that. Yeah, age/fatigue COULD be a reason. But are you seriously saying that he missed that dunk because all of the sudden he is aging? Wade missed a fast break dunk vs Orlando few years back, way worse than last night. Does that mean he was aging back then too?

Yes.

Glad you just said age could be a reason. I guess Rose's comment wasn't so dumb after all.

Case closed.

Dwade305
05-23-2011, 02:37 PM
Idiot, did you even read the previous posts to comprehend what we were talking about?
Yes you were saying Rose>Wade in this series, like it's a huge feat or accomplishment.
It's arguable, because Wade is shooting better, and rebounding better(not a huge surprise heh). Rose has made 4 more field goals, on 14 more attempts, and they have shot the same amount of ft's. Even if your stubborn ass wants to find a positive in Rose's poor play, dont make a comment that is arguable. Is like saying who has played less worse, Wade or Rose.:sleeping

Go Getter
05-23-2011, 02:38 PM
He might be in the very early stages of aging and athletic decline that very impressive for a 29 year old most 29 year olds have declined much more than Wade. Actually i would say most players start slipping when there 25-27 but its hard to notice thats exactly where Wade is. I think Wade should lose weight too he looks really heavy he's for sure over 230.

Who knows.

He's had a lot of help this year and hasn't had to do as much as other stars (or himself in previous years).

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Yes.

Glad you just said age could be a reason. I guess Rose's comment wasn't so dumb after all.

Case closed.

I said it could be a reason in general, but it does not apply to this situation. Wade just had a massive dunk on Perkins like <2 months ago, no one said anything about him showing age back then. All of the sudden he missed 1 dunk and looks fatigued hes aging? When the dude gaurds Korver or Rose he is going to be running a lot on D. Doesn't mean the man is aging.

Ikill
05-23-2011, 02:42 PM
He has the same speed quickness vertical and explosiveness as a young Wade he just plays more controlled now doesn't go full speed all the time. And no it didn't start this year he's been playing like this since is injuries less injury risk.

KOLBCTEW
05-23-2011, 02:42 PM
What he aged in the span of three games?? That is fast..

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:43 PM
What he aged in the span of three games?? That is fast..

Hey I guess it happens. :roll::roll:

pegasus
05-23-2011, 02:44 PM
The OP is an idiot for creating this thread after having seen Wade out of gas for three games in a row now.

I would have suggested that maybe he was being sarcastic, but I don't think he even knows the definition of it.

Rose
05-23-2011, 02:45 PM
I said it could be a reason in general, but it does not apply to this situation. Wade just had a massive dunk on Perkins like <2 months ago, no one said anything about him showing age back then. All of the sudden he missed 1 dunk and looks fatigued hes aging? When the dude gaurds Korver or Rose he is going to be running a lot on D. Doesn't mean the man is aging.
And Kobe abused Emeka your point? Even Jordan dunked on ostertag in 98
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww2d_o0N62w&feature=related

And you can't guard Rose and Korver, when Rose is being double teamed all the time, that's called help.

Granted if you watched the game, you'd see they're giving him all sorts of looks. Just bibby till he drives then Bronzy comes over to help. Or Bosh/Anthony Rotate on him, to block his shot/penetration.

Or Bronzy straight on guarding him in the 4th most of the time. Or sometimes just Chalmers. Occasionally yes, Wade is on him. but not for the 40 minutes he's playing. and the 8 minutes Korver is averaging?

NO WONDER HE'S gassed at the end of the first!!!!:eek:
:facepalm :facepalm

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:45 PM
He has the same speed quickness vertical and explosiveness as a young Wade he just plays more controlled now doesn't go full speed all the time. And no it didn't start this year he's been playing like this since is injuries less injury risk.

He did lose some speed/quickness/vertical actually. Got bigger since being a 3rd year player too. But he does play with way more caution now, he use to be fearless attacking the rim and not worrying about injuries. A lot of people said it would take a toll on him and he couldn't do it his whole career. So Wade did redevelop his game and playing a little different. He settles way more for jumpers than he use to.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:46 PM
The OP is an idiot for creating this thread after having seen Wade out of gas for three games in a row now.

I would have suggested that maybe he was being sarcastic, but I don't think he even knows the definition of it.
He wasn't gassed for all 3 games retard. What does being gassed have to do with him aging? Young players can look gassed too. Moron.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:48 PM
And Kobe abused Emeka your point? Even Jordan dunked on ostertag in 98
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww2d_o0N62w&feature=related

And you can't guard Rose and Korver, when Rose is being double teamed all the time, that's called help.

Granted if you watched the game, you'd see they're giving him all sorts of looks. Just bibby till he drives then Bronzy comes over to help. Or Bosh/Anthony Rotate on him, to block his shot/penetration.

Or Bronzy straight on guarding him in the 4th most of the time. Or sometimes just Chalmers. Occasionally yes, Wade is on him. but not for the 40 minutes he's playing. and the 8 minutes Korver is averaging?

NO WONDER HE'S gassed at the end of the first!!!!:eek:
:facepalm :facepalm

Your point? Age is the reason?

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

You just ****ing proved age wasn't the reason in your first line.

/caseclosed

Ikill
05-23-2011, 02:50 PM
He did lose some speed/quickness/vertical actually. Got bigger since being a 3rd year player too. But he does play with way more caution now, he use to be fearless attacking the rim and not worrying about injuries. A lot of people said it would take a toll on him and he couldn't do it his whole career. So Wade did redevelop his game and playing a little different. He settles way more for jumpers than he use to.
Yeah he lost it due to getting bigger not cause of aging but still he still almost as athletic as 06 Wade.

BlackJoker23
:oldlol: @ rose backtracking like melo in the knicks brawl

pegasus
He wasn't gassed for all 3 games retard. What does being gassed have to do with him aging? Young players can look gassed too. Moron.

What are we supposed to think? That he is literally out of gas? Then stick a gas pump up your a$s and see if it helps!

Rose
Your point? Age is the reason?

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

You just ****ing proved age wasn't the reason in your first line.

/caseclosed
Wow...

you're dumber than I thought. :roll:

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Yeah he lost it due to getting bigger not cause of aging but still he still almost as athletic as 06 Wade.

Agreed, 100%.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Wow...

you're dumber than I thought. :roll:

Thats the response I'd expect after you got owned. :lol

Retard...

Rose
05-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Thats the response I'd expect after you got owned. :lol

Retard...
Whew your maturity is showing!:rockon:

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:52 PM
:oldlol: @ rose backtracking like melo in the knicks brawl

This dude is dumb as **** :lol

Bulls fans = :facepalm

They just mad they losing

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Whew your maturity is showing!:rockon:

Right back at you kid. Always knew you were a dick-up for rep :lol

lilbeastnani
05-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Very misleading.

This. I thought you were talking about a relevant Rose.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 02:54 PM
This. I thought you were talking about a relevant Rose.

I apologize.

pegasus
05-23-2011, 03:22 PM

I apologize.

Jerry Steakhouse is talking about relevance? :lol

And I'm not talking about the player.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 03:24 PM
Jerry Steakhouse is talking about relevance? :lol

And I'm not talking about the player.

No shit, you wrote steak. :facepalm

Dude acting like he relevant, who the **** are you? Never seen you before this thread. Silly butt-hurt Bulls fans. :roll:

Alhazred
05-23-2011, 03:25 PM
http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2010/10/someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 03:26 PM
http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2010/10/someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

:lol:lol

:bowdown::bowdown:

Papaya Petee
05-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Lets bring up a few things here.

1.) Nobody except maybe Chris Bosh is having a great series here, Wade, Bron, Rose and Boozer aren't putting up their usual numbers.

2.) Every game has been a defensive tear, which is taking a lot of energy out.

3.) They had a 4 day break, which gets players off rhythm.

4.) Wade has been chasing Kyle Korver, guarding D-Rose and all around help defense like crazy.

He's still averaging 20\8, not like hes putting up 12 PPG

Eat Like A Bosh
05-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Link?
No link = OP is making sh!t up

Derrick Rose did not say that!

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 06:29 PM
Link?
No link = OP is making sh!t up

Derrick Rose did not say that!

Derrick Rose didn't say it, the irrelevant Rose did.

chips93
05-23-2011, 06:34 PM
Derrick Rose didn't say it, the irrelevant Rose did.

if hes irrelevant why make a thread?

branslowski
05-23-2011, 06:35 PM
JSH, Rose, stop the violence....What happened to BTE 4 Lyfe?:(

Killbot
05-23-2011, 06:37 PM

I was about to post that in here saying that.

BTE family shouldn't fight. You can ignore, but fighting amongst the crew is wrong.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 06:38 PM
if hes irrelevant why make a thread?

Just more proof of how dumb Bulls fans are...

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 06:39 PM

BTE family shouldn't fight. You can ignore, but fighting amongst the crew is wrong.

No peace till we win the war, 5-6 games and its a wrap. :pimp:

branslowski
05-23-2011, 06:40 PM

This.:rockon:

branslowski
05-23-2011, 06:40 PM

Hope Bulls win.....D-Rose is a beast.

chips93
05-23-2011, 06:41 PM
Just more proof of how dumb Bulls fans are...

that doesnt really explain/justify making a 7 page thread over someone who is irrelevant

Killbot
05-23-2011, 06:43 PM

Can't you guys kill each other in a video game or something? That's much better in releasing anger.

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Hope Bulls win.....D-Rose is a beast. http://www.breakingworldcupnews.com/wp-content/uploads/LeBron-James-Dwyane-Wade.jpg

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Can't you guys kill each other in a video game or something? That's much better in releasing anger.
No one angry here. Just food for thought.

chazzy
05-23-2011, 06:53 PM
This was pretty funny though :lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPE_xC-IJFw&feature=player_detailpage#t=12s

JerrySteakhouse
05-23-2011, 06:55 PM
This was pretty funny though :lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPE_xC-IJFw&feature=player_detailpage#t=12s

This too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQRPR45QpBI

jrong
05-23-2011, 07:08 PM
Yes, Wade is obviously washed-up. He'll play like two more years max-- that is if the Heat don't decide to trade him while they can still get some value. What do you think, if they throw in a few first-rounders for the next few years, maybe they can con the Warriors into giving up Monta Ellis?

LA_Showtime
05-23-2011, 08:15 PM
I haven't followed Wade's career closely but there's a chance he's slipped just a bit athletically. Then again, LeBron is noticeably less explosive this season and yet no one talks about it in the media.

donald_trump
05-23-2011, 08:18 PM
http://www.breakingworldcupnews.com/wp-content/uploads/LeBron-James-Dwyane-Wade.jpg

anyone else find it funny that lebron is wearing a headband despite them not having the play a game at that point? :oldlol:

TheNaturalWR
05-23-2011, 08:51 PM

I love when people act like Wade is the only one who uses that move. He's good for it like a once a game and people act like it's the only way he scores. Even at this age Wade is a better finisher than Rose will ever be. Dude is getting exposed for the overrated finisher he is. Misses like 7 layups a damn game.

Hank
05-23-2011, 08:59 PM
"And also Wade's age is showing. I assumed he'd age after next season, but I think we're somewhat witnessing that right now." - Rose

Awesome awesome AWESoME !!!

Boozer made fun of Bosh before the series started and then Bosh went off with two 30-point performances in 3 games.

Now, Wade is going to go off in this series.

Thank you Rose! You dummy!!!

Hank
05-23-2011, 09:13 PM

What? Wade was a terror defensively in Game 2 guarding 4 positions (not many guards have the VERSATILITY do all of what he did here)-

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoopmiamiheat/post/_/id/7804/dwyane-wades-unheralded-game-2-defense

And in game 2 Wade had 24 points on 50% shooting, to go with his NINE rebounds - many of them in the paint in traffic in a game where rebounding was PARAMOUNT. And he had some excellent thread-the-needle passes incorporating other teammates in that game.

Wade outplayed LeBron in Game 1.

And yes, he had a subpar game offensively last night in Game 3,. But wade played great D and Wade led the team in rebounding last night with critical rebounds in the paint against Chicago's Bigs.

But Wade is a very smart player. He only took 17 shots last night. If guys like Kobe and Rose started the way did last night going 6/17 and having an "off-night" ( as they've done in half of their games), then Rose and Kobe would have continued to shoot and would have been somewhere like 8/27 for the game hurting their team even more.

Wade is not like that. He's too smart and knows he can help the team in many other ways as he has an excellent "all-around" game.

Hank
05-23-2011, 09:16 PM

What? Wade was a terror defensively in Game 2 guarding 4 positions (not many guards have the VERSATILITY do all of what he did here)-

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoopmiamiheat/post/_/id/7804/dwyane-wades-unheralded-game-2-defense

And in game 2 Wade had 24 points on 50% shooting, to go with his NINE rebounds - many of them in the paint in traffic in a game where rebounding was PARAMOUNT. And he had some excellent thread-the-needle passes incorporating other teammates in that game.

Wade outplayed LeBron in Game 1.

And yes, he had a subpar game offensively last night in Game 3,. But wade played great D and Wade led the team in rebounding last night with critical rebounds in the paint against Chicago's Bigs.

But Wade is a very smart player. He only took 17 shots last night. If guys like Kobe and Rose started the way did last night going 6/17 and having an "off-night" ( as they've done in half of their games and many times in the past), then Rose and Kobe would have continued to shoot and would have been somewhere like 8/27 for the game hurting their team even more.

Wade is not like that. He's too smart and knows he can help the team in many other ways as he has an excellent "all-around" game. He can adjust and it's what always made him a better player than Kobe.. And Rose will never be put in the same sentence as Wade

LA KB24
05-23-2011, 09:41 PM
I haven't followed Wade's career closely but there's a chance he's slipped just a bit athletically. Then again, LeBron is noticeably less explosive this season and yet no one talks about it in the media.
He still had the chased down block on Jrue and Louis, where he looked like 08-09 LeBron, so I think it was fine for him to gain to 285 lbs and gain strength to sacrifice over the top speed.
Also since he is a veteran, he is better at playing at a bit slower pace so he has room to explode or trick the defender. Whereas the younger guys just go 100% all the time cause thats all the game they got. This is also better for him as he works to develop a post game.

che guevara
05-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Wade needs to get in better shape this offseason, I don't think it's a question of age as much as conditioning. Wade doesn't exactly have the rep for being in sick shape all the time; it's well known that he parties a ton and eats whatever he wants.

The only time in his career when he was in truly great shape was in '08-'09 when he was rehabbing his shoulder.

chazzy
05-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Awesome awesome AWESoME !!!

Boozer made fun of Bosh before the series started and then Bosh went off with two 30-point performances in 3 games.

Now, Wade is going to go off in this series.

Thank you Rose! You dummy!!!
Calm down, Heat007. The poster Rose said that, not the player :oldlol:

magnax1
05-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Why is that dumb? He looks tired every single game.....

LA_Showtime
05-23-2011, 10:34 PM
He still had the chased down block on Jrue and Louis, where he looked like 08-09 LeBron, so I think it was fine for him to gain to 285 lbs and gain strength to sacrifice over the top speed.
Also since he is a veteran, he is better at playing at a bit slower pace so he has room to explode or trick the defender. Whereas the younger guys just go 100% all the time cause thats all the game they got. This is also better for him as he works to develop a post game.

I think it's just mileage, although certainly he'd benefit from losing 5-10 pounds. He doesn't explode at all anymore. There was a play in the third or fourth quarter which summed up his inability to just blow by his defender and finish over the top. He clumsily got by his man, and threw up a terrible, contested layup that wasn't even close.

Smoke117
05-23-2011, 11:26 PM
He didn't say this at all, but i'm not sure how this works in Derrick Rose's favor OP...to say that Wade is aging yet still at his age falling off had a better season then the current MVP...but whatever. lol

Rose
06-13-2012, 01:08 AM

My dumbass. Jeez.

ProfessorMurder
06-13-2012, 01:09 AM

My dumbass. Jeez.

JSH being an idiotic ******? Stop the presses!

EoJ
06-13-2012, 01:10 AM

My dumbass. Jeez.
this guy never forgets :roll:

ImmortalNemesis
06-13-2012, 01:17 AM

My dumbass. Jeez.

You didn't have to do him like that, Rose. JSH must be feeling dumb right now. :oldlol: Pros for predicting this a year ago, though.

Rose
06-13-2012, 01:19 AM
You didn't have to do him like that, Rose. JSH must be feeling dumb right now. :oldlol: Pros for predicting this a year ago, though.
I'm always right.:pimp:

JerrySteakhouse
09-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Right about what???

First of all, Wade got his second ring!!!

Hes sacrificing his stats for the team. Hes letting Lebron run the show so stop playing the stat game. Also, Wade has been hurt. You gotta be a damn fool if you think its solely age; just watch Rose next year. These guys put their bodies on the line so they are gonna decline quicker than the Kobe's of the league. Take it from a guy who blew out his knee, you don't get it all back, EVER. Wade had his knee drained in the playoffs, so lets not overlook the obvious.

Jacks3
09-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Getting hurt more often and not being able to recover as quickly is part of age/decline though...

JerrySteakhouse
09-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Getting hurt more often and not being able to recover as quickly is part of age/decline though...
True, but you can lose it even at a young age. I blew out my knee when I was a senior in high school. 4 years later and I'm not even close to what I use to be.

Many people that play aggressive like Wade or Rose lose it quicker.

Money 23
09-15-2012, 10:24 PM
People have been insinuating Wade is rapidly aging / declining since he went down with injury in 2007, and had an injury plagued season in 2008. Then had his greatest season in 2009, and outperformed everyone in the Olympics in 2008.

Yet even last year, hurt, he was still easily the 2nd best SG in the game ... put up 24 / 5 / 5 and dropped 40 + in a key playoff game.

Players who are done don't do that ... you guys continue to write him off way early. It means you guys can't evaluate talent for ish. He's only 30, he isn't ancient.

guy
09-15-2012, 10:32 PM
People have been insinuating Wade is rapidly aging / declining since he went down with injury in 2007, and had an injury plagued season in 2008. Then had his greatest season in 2009, and outperformed everyone in the Olympics in 2008.

Yet even last year, hurt, he was still easily the 2nd best SG in the game ... put up 24 / 5 / 5 and dropped 40 + in a key playoff game.

Players who are done don't do that ... you guys continue to write him off way early. It means you guys can't evaluate talent for ish. He's only 30, he isn't ancient.

He's not done, but he's definitely on the decline and could be done sooner rather then later. AI was the 3rd leading scorer in the league 2 years before he was out of the league.

Money 23
09-15-2012, 10:39 PM
He's not done, but he's definitely on the decline and could be done sooner rather then later. AI was the 3rd leading scorer in the league 2 years before he was out of the league.
Sure he's on the decline. Hell, LeBron's on the decline now. He still hasn't declined near the extent you idiots make it out to be.

AI is a different story. He was smaller. Was physically not as strong, and played in an era with more physicality where he got thrown around ... ALOT.

Also, Iverson was very un healthy off the court. Routinely was out all night drinking, partying, and gambling. He was reckless, and it finally caught up to him.

That's why he aged so much seemingly overnight from 2008 to 2009.

It's also a known fact that Iverson never took care of his body. Never worked out, never put on muscle. He would sneak into the bathroom and eat taco bell while teammates did weight training, and the team's trainer would go around looking for him.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

Iverson was 5'10 / 5'11 ... Wade is a legit 6'3 with long ass arms, and a rock solid physique.

Myth
09-15-2012, 10:41 PM
Many people that play aggressive like Wade or Rose lose it quicker.

So you are saying it is wear and tear? AKA, his age is showing. :applause:

EnoughSaid
09-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Wade has a legit post game as well, and if he can get his jumper back to form, he'll age very well.

Money 23
09-15-2012, 10:46 PM
Wade has a legit post game as well, and if he can get his jumper back to form, he'll age very well.
Exactly ...

lilgodfather1
09-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Sure he's on the decline. Hell, LeBron's on the decline now. He still hasn't declined near the extent you idiots make it out to be.

AI is a different story. He was smaller. Was physically not as strong, and played in an era with more physicality where he got thrown around ... ALOT.

Also, Iverson was very un healthy off the court. Routinely was out all night drinking, partying, and gambling. He was reckless, and it finally caught up to him.

That's why he aged so much seemingly overnight from 2008 to 2009.

It's also a known fact that Iverson never took care of his body. Never worked out, never put on muscle. He would sneak into the bathroom and eat taco bell while teammates did weight training, and the team's trainer would go around looking for him.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

Iverson was 5'10 / 5'11 ... Wade is a legit 6'3 with long ass arms, and a rock solid physique.
Iverson also never learned to adapt to a different role. In his mind he was MVP Iverson, when in reality he was 2nd or 3rd leading scorer on a contender Iverson.

lilgodfather1
09-15-2012, 11:10 PM
I don't think we can say he will age well. He is very injury prone. He has missed more games in his career than Bosh and LeBron combined. Also he is on the wrong side of 30 atm, and players don't get better as they age past 30. If he can stay healthy then he might be able to play at an all star level for 3 or 4 more years, but staying healthy will be a huge challenge for him.

JerrySteakhouse
09-16-2012, 07:56 PM
So you are saying it is wear and tear? AKA, his age is showing. :applause:
No, they lose it quicker because they get injured more since they put their bodies on the line. Aging is diffident. I'm 22, I blew my knee out 4 years ago and it hasn't been the same since. Would you call that my age showing or injuries slowing me down?

BankShot
09-16-2012, 10:24 PM
LeBron's on the decline now

Elaborate? :confusedshrug:

Money 23
09-16-2012, 11:23 PM
Elaborate? :confusedshrug:
Physically ...

He relies way too much on baskets in transition.

His ability to explode off the dribble has limited him in the half court set. He showed more glimpses of it still being there last year, as opposed to 2011. But to the trained eye, you'd see how much it is affecting his game for the worse.

But I'd say as a player he totally peaked in the 2009 and 2010 seasons. He had the greatest combo of skill, IQ, experience, youth, athleticism, stamina in those seasons. That's what being at your PEAK is all about.

You don't get that stuff back. He plays better at the PF position now because it creates match up problems. But he's no longer quick enough to routinely beat SF defenders off the dribble, or split traps and defenders like he used to do.