PDA

View Full Version : Should Denver fire George Karl?

hawkfan
12-18-2006, 08:11 PM
He was a bad hire in the first place, but now with this brawl, he has permanently stained the reputation of the Denver Nuggets franchise.

Is it time to fire him?

qwerty
12-18-2006, 08:14 PM
what did he do?

statman32
12-18-2006, 08:14 PM
no are you kidding me....hes a good coach...how did he tarnish the nuggest rep...cause jr smith and melo overracted...please

you have already admited you post stupid things and this is just another one....your bball iq is really low

Melturpin
12-18-2006, 08:15 PM
And his great sin was what? Running up the score.

How awful!

He's a good coach. He didn't do anything wrong.

hawkfan
12-18-2006, 08:15 PM
what did he do?

He kept his best players in to rub it in on Isiah. He instigated this whole thing with his childishness.

Regardless, I would like to see get bagged even before this because I just don't like him as a coach.

ElPigto
12-18-2006, 08:19 PM
He kept his best players in to rub it in on Isiah. He instigated this whole thing with his childishness.

Regardless, I would like to see get bagged even before this because I just don't like him as a coach.

If you are a hawksfan, wow.

I guess losing those get into your veins huh?

MTing
12-18-2006, 08:21 PM

He didnt want to blow the lead man. Karl is a good coach.

Underdog
12-18-2006, 08:46 PM
He was a bad hire in the first place, but now with this brawl, he has permanently stained the reputation of the Denver Nuggets franchise.

Is it time to fire him?

How was he a bad hire in the first place? Weren't the Nuggets on fire the last half of the season when he took over? How exactly has Karl stained the reputation of the organization? Did you even watch the whole game?

No, they shouldn't fire him.

Serge
12-18-2006, 11:47 PM

You Sir are a idiot he did nothing worng. Did everyone for get T-Mac 11 points or w/e in 40 seconds? Nothing is impossible I don't believe in taking players out just because another team is getting killed they got them self into getting killed now take it like a man for the rest of the game. Just like I don't think when a team is losing by a lot there star players should still play the whole game no matter what.

TheOne
12-18-2006, 11:54 PM
Anyone read this? Full of crap.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-karl121806&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

sydneyking
12-18-2006, 11:55 PM
It's not his fault that J.R. Smith broke from a ref's restraint to tackle Nate. Or that Carmelo decided to punch someone who was not threatening him.

While I do believe he was running up the score what happened was not his fault and so no, he shouldn't be fired.

ripthekik
12-18-2006, 11:58 PM
this topic is so dumb i would punch the topic creator in the face if i saw him.

XxNeXuSxX
12-18-2006, 11:58 PM
If you are a hawksfan, wow.

I guess losing those get into your veins huh?
He's sundeepko.

sydneyking
12-18-2006, 11:59 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-karl121806&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I read it before and it's a great article. Everyone should read the part about Jerry Sloan.

NobleDrewAli
12-19-2006, 12:00 AM
fire george karl?! crack is bad for you.

bigboi_baller
12-19-2006, 01:37 AM

Is it time to fire him?
Didn't they go on a huge win streak and have one of the best records in the second half of the season when they signed him? My friend, a bad hire is Brown being hired by the Knicks or the Kings hirind Muss. I'll take karl anyday as a "bad hire"

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
12-19-2006, 01:46 AM
He's a straight tool, i hate george karl.

Serge
12-19-2006, 03:36 AM
He's a straight tool, i hate george karl.

Huh? WTF?

And about person who said Larry was a bad hire? Umm he was a bad fire by the Knicks not a bad hire. Larry was not the problem in NY more like the mess Isiah made was the problem.

Sharmer
03-11-2014, 08:00 PM

Is it time to fire him?

He was fired but 7 years later.