PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James ECF Appriciation Thread - MEGA CLUTCH!

Bigsmoke
05-27-2011, 06:54 AM
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/marisab202/Graphics/LeBron-James-Miami-Heat.jpg

25.8ppg/7.8RPG/6.6APG/2.4SPG/1.8BPG :bowdown:

Game 2 - Lebron James 29 points, 10 rebounds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fsG8tfxPCI

Game 3 - Lebron James 22 points, 10 assists, 0 Turnovers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPC_7b3IlV4

Game 4- Lebron James 35 points including A LOT of clutch shots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pF3SvK-D20&feature=channel_video_title

Game 5 Lebron James 28 points 11 rebounds and just SUPER clutch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg_DLzwoZ_I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqcqr37IA7Y

Ancient Legend
05-27-2011, 06:55 AM
LeBron, dominating both sides of the ball like great players do.

Heat007
05-27-2011, 06:56 AM
WE DA BESS !!!!

Irish
05-27-2011, 07:04 AM
Last night he was poor, but he turned it round when his team needed it. Champion-esque

He has impressed with his improvement in the mental aspect of the game.

Biggest test of his career coming up now.

Theoo's Daddy
05-27-2011, 07:05 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Teanett
05-27-2011, 07:13 AM
there re so many "lebron is clutch" threads, it shows he really isn't.
if kobe plays like that or dirk, it's no big deal because they are expected to perform well in the clutch.
lebron hits two jumpers late in the game, his fans think he's the second coming of reggie miller... :facepalm

what about him turning the ball on the last possession against boston, where he almost gave ray the fastbreak game-winning layup only to be bailed out by a heads up foul by jones???

Bigsmoke
05-27-2011, 07:17 AM
too good

24r2
05-27-2011, 07:20 AM
a good player being hated because of his fans. whats new :applause:

Theoo
05-27-2011, 07:30 AM
if kobe plays like that or dirk, it's no big deal because they are expected to perform well in the clutch.
lebron hits two jumpers late in the game, his fans think he's the second coming of reggie miller... :facepalm

what about him turning the ball on the last possession against boston, where he almost gave ray the fastbreak game-winning layup only to be bailed out by a heads up foul by jones???
if kobe play like that there is 10 thread to the NBA forum :facepalm but he never did thats is why there are not none of those threads :roll:

NOHCP3
05-27-2011, 07:38 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Silencing the haters. Love how Skip Bayless is a Lebron fan now :roll:

Heat007
05-27-2011, 07:49 AM
?

Kobe has NEVER EVER in his life been as clutch for moment after moment and playoff game after big playoff game like LeBron has.. scoring the 10 straight final pts with daggers to close out the Celtics, and following it up with 3 or 4 fantastic games closing out the Bulls offensively AND with his defense.

the Way LeBron closed the Bulls on the road in Game 2... and then game 5? LEGENDARY!!

Kobe NEVER looked like this in big moments and for such stretches. NEVER !!

Kobe has NEVER in his life played that well against good defenses. LeBron and Wade have in their careers.

CelticBaller
05-27-2011, 07:51 AM
what a ****

step_back
05-27-2011, 07:55 AM
Incredible post season play. I thought Deng did a good job on him as well:(

Bigsmoke
05-27-2011, 07:55 AM
Lebron's o so might clutchyness was #1 in the top 10 plays of last night on ESPN

blablabla
05-27-2011, 08:00 AM
he is the leader of the miami heat great performance :applause:

Derka
05-27-2011, 08:04 AM
The biggest test is yet to come for Lebron and the Heat, but if we're just talking the three rounds of the playoffs so far, I think its well past time some of us start eating our deserved helpings of humble pie, as terrible as it may taste. I had to after he almost single-handedly dismantled my Celtics in Games 4 and 5 and as much as I'll never EVER root for him...gotta give the boy his due.

Dude's brought it this postseason like he never has before and its really been rather amazing considering how last year ended and then the ridiculousness of last summer. He's leaving it out on the floor night after night...that's how a championship contender should be playing.

Leads two gut-wrenching fourth quarter comebacks in a row to close out my Celtics. Leads two more monster fourth quarter comebacks to the close out the Bulls on their home floor. Just crazy stuff that will cement him in the minds of the current generation of basketball fans for eternity...tales to be passed down to our kids about watching one of the best to ever play the game.

Again, the truest test starts next week but Lebron is very much a huge part of why this Heat team is where it is right now. Kudos to him and to them for that.

HelterSkelter
05-27-2011, 08:09 AM
I think LeBron deserved all the backlash from the regular season.. it's his punishment.. he rolled with the punches and now he's working hard on silencing all of 'em and it's working out.. hope it goes all the way..

SpaceJammeR
05-27-2011, 09:07 AM
The biggest test is yet to come for Lebron and the Heat, but if we're just talking the three rounds of the playoffs so far, I think its well past time some of us start eating our deserved helpings of humble pie, as terrible as it may taste. I had to after he almost single-handedly dismantled my Celtics in Games 4 and 5 and as much as I'll never EVER root for him...gotta give the boy his due.

Dude's brought it this postseason like he never has before and its really been rather amazing considering how last year ended and then the ridiculousness of last summer. He's leaving it out on the floor night after night...that's how a championship contender should be playing.

Leads two gut-wrenching fourth quarter comebacks in a row to close out my Celtics. Leads two more monster fourth quarter comebacks to the close out the Bulls on their home floor. Just crazy stuff that will cement him in the minds of the current generation of basketball fans for eternity...tales to be passed down to our kids about watching one of the best to ever play the game.

Again, the truest test starts next week but Lebron is very much a huge part of why this Heat team is where it is right now. Kudos to him and to them for that.

this!

NBASTATMAN
05-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Can't hate the dude was RiDIRKulous last night.. And has been clutch all thru the playoffs... Too bad his team will lose again in the next round. I meant just like THE CAVS lost in the finals in 07

King Lebron LBJ
05-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Can't hate the dude was RiDIRKulous last night.. And has been clutch all thru the playoffs... Too bad his team will lose again in the next round.
You mean like they were going to lose to Boston and the bulls? As you put it they were a more complete team :roll:

NBASTATMAN
05-27-2011, 10:17 AM

Good post but Dirk deserves the same credit and it won't matter vs Dallas cuz they are just the better team.. The Heat's trapping defense will be exposed by the best passing and shooting team in the NBA....

8BeastlyXOIAD
05-27-2011, 10:18 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

NBASTATMAN
05-27-2011, 10:18 AM
You mean like they were going to lose to Boston and the bulls? As you put it they were a more complete team :roll:

I meant lose again in the finals.. Just like the Cavs did in 07. Want to bet on that? I am willing to leave ISH 5 months if Dallas loses.. I won't do a Fatal or Hulk... But you have to do the same.. What do you say?

Hotshoot
05-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Rose should have given the MVP title back to Lebron.

NBASTATMAN
05-27-2011, 10:27 AM
Rose should have given the MVP title back to Lebron.

If you switch Rose on Miami and Bron on Chi-town you would be watching Lebron playing just as bad.. Lebron is not any better than last year.. He now gets help during the game so he has something left at the end of the game.. He also gets alot more help on defense..

DMAVS41
05-27-2011, 10:27 AM
I meant lose again in the finals.. Just like the Cavs did in 07. Want to bet on that? I am willing to leave ISH 5 months if Dallas loses.. I won't do a Fatal or Hulk... But you have to do the same.. What do you say?

Wow.

I can't believe anyone could be this confident in the Mavs.

DRose.IS.da.MAN
05-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Lebron's o so might clutchyness was #1 in the top 10 plays of last night on ESPN

You bandwagon jumper piece of shit :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

You posed to be a Bulls fan all season, and now you go sucking LeBrons C0ck, dude you're a shame, you make Heat Fans look good, Mothafuclka

8BeastlyXOIAD
05-27-2011, 10:29 AM
You bandwagon jumper piece of shit :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

You posed to be a Bulls fan all season, and now you go sucking LeBrons C0ck, dude you're a shame, you make Heat Fans look good, Mothafuclka

bIGsMOKE was always a big Lebron fan.

Bigsmoke
05-27-2011, 10:31 AM
bIGsMOKE was always a big Lebron fan.

:rockon:

Human Error
05-27-2011, 10:31 AM
LeBron > Reggie Miller

:facepalm

DRose.IS.da.MAN
05-27-2011, 10:49 AM
:rockon:

Dude, when the Bulls get a good SG next year, and they will get better, don't get your lame/low life self back on the Bulls Bandwagon you piece of shlt

Bigsmoke
05-29-2011, 09:05 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Mr.JB
05-29-2011, 10:58 PM
I have had my doubts about him in the past but it seems like hes straight up ballin atm! Ccccccclutch!

FourthTenor
05-29-2011, 11:01 PM
Kobe has NEVER EVER in his life been as clutch for moment after moment and playoff game after big playoff game like LeBron has.. scoring the 10 straight final pts with daggers to close out the Celtics, and following it up with 3 or 4 fantastic games closing out the Bulls offensively AND with his defense.

the Way LeBron closed the Bulls on the road in Game 2... and then game 5? LEGENDARY!!

Kobe NEVER looked like this in big moments and for such stretches. NEVER !!

Kobe has NEVER in his life played that well against good defenses. LeBron and Wade have in their careers.

True indeed.

yeaaaman
05-30-2011, 12:21 AM
Let me get this straight - I just read that Lebron held Derrick Rose to 6.3% shooting when he covered him during the series.... 6.3%!! Cot damn thats ridiculous.

Bigsmoke
09-12-2011, 07:36 PM
da best

Heavincent
09-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Who bumped this piece of shit thread. It reminds me how much of a shitty poster Heat007 was. Thank God that stupid **** is gone (he disappeared after the Heat got raped in the Finals).

pauk
09-12-2011, 07:43 PM
:bowdown:

The Iron Fist
09-12-2011, 07:59 PM
:bowdown:

Here, you too can celebrate lebronz eastern conference finals mvp trophy!

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spike+TV+s+Guys+Choice+Show+ZB8a8mRd3Pil.jpg

I.R.Beast
09-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Nice Avi Big smoke.....Kendrick Lamar = Best Rapper Alive

The Iron Fist
09-12-2011, 08:16 PM

Ice Cube died?

Doctor Rivers
09-12-2011, 09:16 PM
WE DA BESS !!!!

where u at my main man?

Bigsmoke
09-12-2011, 10:46 PM

thanx man.

I blast Overly Dedicated and Section .80 almost daily. :pimp:

DMV2
09-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Who the f--k celebrates conference series wins?

The early 90's Buffalo Bills and late-90's Utah Jazz are :facepalming at this thread.

kaiiu
09-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Followed by a choke(:

Heavincent
09-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Who the f--k celebrates conference series wins?

The early 90's Buffalo Bills and late-90's Utah Jazz are :facepalming at this thread.

This thread was made a while ago. Like right after the Heat beat the Bulls and the Heat bandwagon "fans" were acting like ***** (they all disappeared after the Heat collapsed in the Finals).

d.bball.guy
09-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Followed by a choke(:
This. Great series for LeBron tho.

Bladers
09-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Followed by a choke(:

of epic proportions(:

AlphaWolf24
09-13-2011, 12:34 AM
Fail

gilalizard
09-13-2011, 01:26 AM
Every once in a while I see LeBron in a Heat jersey in some lame-ass posed photo, and it all hits me again, and I just have to laugh and smh at his douchebaggery.