:applause: agree. Its the classic sign of a frontrunner

is LBJWADE ur second account ??

kaiiu
05-27-2011, 03:31 PM
is LBJWADE ur second account ??
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Rysio
05-27-2011, 03:33 PM
When you're the best player in the world you can be as cocky as you want.

adri41
05-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Yeah. Humility, loyalty, and temperance are overrated.

LBJWADE
05-27-2011, 03:37 PM

Kobe has 5 rings and never responded like this when going to the Finals. All 7 times. Even after beating teams like the Spurs and the Kings.

Like Stu Jackson always says "Act like you've been there before". :lol

ace_gold_26
05-27-2011, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=LBJWADE][I]

LBJWADE
05-27-2011, 03:40 PM
:applause: agree. Its the classic sign of a frontrunner
:applause:

Everytime he accomplishes something he always goes to the media to brag because he's finally getting something right.

Whether its his dancing
Tweeting a picture of him and saying its the greatest picture of all time.
Calling out his haters
Talking shit about his former teammates.
etc.

Its all cockiness and shows hes not as good has other greats. He's not doing things that Magic,Kobe,and Jordan did.

bsyde82
05-27-2011, 03:41 PM
I'm a bron hater, but no one can deny he's been flat out dominant in the bulls series on both ends of the floor, while shitting on the "mvp" no less, in crunch time.

Bron carries today's version of swagger, like it or not. It is what it is, some people eat it up, others detest it.

What annoys me more is wade's behavior in this series. He played like absolute garbage for long stretches of many of these games, and then gets a few defensive plays in game 4 (when the bulls were in desperation mode) and starts puffing his chest like he just dropped a 40 point game on them. I'm ok with celebrating those plays, but puffing your chest out was just lame imo. Bron and bosh have carried the heat this series. Wade should act accordingly.

Lebron23
05-27-2011, 03:42 PM

This

LBJWADE
05-27-2011, 03:43 PM
He wasnt lucky to be drafted by the lakers or boston or even chicago nobody wanted to go too cleveland. He finished his time and was a free agent he can go were ever he wanted. Kobe did the same thing demanding a trade.

No players wanting to go to the Cavs should be a sign. I guranntee you that players would want to win with Kobe,Jordan, or Magic even if they were playing in Maine.

Kobe didnt do what Lebron did so its no comparison. Kobe helped put up 5 banners for his team. Lebron left.

LBJWADE
05-27-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm a bron hater, but no one can deny he's been flat out dominant in the bulls series on both ends of the floor, while shitting on the "mvp" no less, in crunch time.

Bron carries today's version of swagger, like it or not. It is what it is, some people eat it up, others detest it.

What annoys me more is wade's behavior in this series. He played like absolute garbage for long stretches of many of these games, and then gets a few defensive plays in game 4 (when the bulls were in desperation mode) and starts puffing his chest like he just dropped a 40 point game on them. I'm ok with celebrating those plays, but puffing your chest out was just lame imo. Bron and bosh have carried the heat this series. Wade should act accordingly.

Yeah Lebron did his thing THIS series. While other player like Dirk,Kobe,Jordan,Magic carry their teams for the entire year. The reason why Wade & James joined up is so that they can take games/Series (Wade) off and still win. Dirk has been the main guy for the Mavs all year. Can you say the same about Wade or Lebron? Hell no...

Nash
05-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Am I the only one who can't see whats so cocky about that quote? Please explain..

FindingTim
05-27-2011, 04:00 PM
he may be rich and talented, but try to put yourself in Lebron's shoes:
heaps of pressure from an early age... the weight of the sports world seemingly on your shoulders... frankly it's a bit of a miracle he didn't cave under pressure and resort to a life of drugs and escapism.

Personally, the pressure from my parents is overwhelming in itself. I can't imagine being criticized by every single person for everything I do. Sure, a lot of his attention is praise, but for every supporter, there are two jealous, bitter haters.

Give him a break, he has been through a lot. It isn't all glam and women and money. Believe it or not, there is a human in there.

Noble6-AC45
05-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Am I the only one who can't see whats so cocky about that quote? Please explain..nothing is wrong with it its just idiots trying to find something wrong

like when terry dunked after the game was pretty much over and dallas fans just said he was just celebrating is the double standard bs like always

LBJWADE
05-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Am I the only one who can't see whats so cocky about that quote? Please explain..

They haven't played a game against Dallas and he's already saying that people have a month left to hate. Implying that he will have a ring by then.

Mr. Incredible
05-27-2011, 04:22 PM
They haven't played a game against Dallas and he's already saying that people have a month left to hate. Implying that he will have a ring by then.
that's because he will homie

comerb
05-27-2011, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=LBJWADE][I]

comerb
05-27-2011, 04:27 PM

So he expects to win... OMG what a monster!

Rasheed1
05-27-2011, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE=LBJWADE][I]

Doranku
05-27-2011, 05:28 PM

This, honestly.

jlip
05-27-2011, 05:31 PM

There is no valid explanation other than something that goes like this...
"I hate Lebron."

So he expects to win... OMG what a monster!

ace_gold_26
05-27-2011, 06:57 PM
No players wanting to go to the Cavs should be a sign. I guranntee you that players would want to win with Kobe,Jordan, or Magic even if they were playing in Maine.

Kobe didnt do what Lebron did so its no comparison. Kobe helped put up 5 banners for his team. Lebron left.

Lebron was a free agent I dont get whats wrong with leaving? I understand if you hate the descion but he was a free agent. Dont act like kobe didnt demand a trade if they didnt improve and ran shaq and phil out. I f lebron or wade would have been drafter by the lakers they would have had 5 rings also.

talkingconch
05-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Lebron was a free agent I dont get whats wrong with leaving? I understand if you hate the descion but he was a free agent. Dont act like kobe didnt demand a trade if they didnt improve and ran shaq and phil out. I f lebron or wade would have been drafter by the lakers they would have had 5 rings also.

Please stop before you make yourself look like an idiot. Kobe demanding a trade is different than Lebron's scenario. Everyone wants to win.

I actually ENDORSED lebron leaving cleveland, but I don't like the way he left (the decision). Cleveland failed to provide him support, he carred that damn team for 7 years rofl.

He left to join another great player (accomplished) in his prime (dwyane wade) with a top 10 PF (in the league) in Chris Bosh

ace23
05-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Am I the only one who can't see whats so cocky about that quote?
Nope.

Haters gon' hate.

ChandlerParsons
05-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Be as cocky as you want.
As long as you win.

its not like you have to be humble

OmniStrife
05-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Haters just aren't able to handle the fact that their hero got swept and LeBron is actually clutch and winning a ring...

It's like their world is imploding, I expect them to get brain tumors when Bron wins his ring.

They'll just self destruct.

SIRI1
05-27-2011, 07:22 PM
He wasnt even implying that. Wilbon asked him in the press conference about the year they've had with all the hate they received. Lebron answered the question, then said that there's about a month left this season, and that they'll see if they're still hated next season.

ace_gold_26
05-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Please stop before you make yourself look like an idiot. Kobe demanding a trade is different than Lebron's scenario. Everyone wants to win.

I actually ENDORSED lebron leaving cleveland, but I don't like the way he left (the decision). Cleveland failed to provide him support, he carred that damn team for 7 years rofl.

He left to join another great player (accomplished) in his prime (dwyane wade) with a top 10 PF (in the league) in Chris Bosh

He finnally got a good team and he made the finals on his first year.The lakers had a more stacked team and got sweeped.

Benji23
05-27-2011, 10:49 PM

:facepalm

You are retarded. Ish gonna crash when bron and co win a ring!

:roll:

Kurosawa0
05-27-2011, 10:51 PM

He didn't imply they'd win. He was saying there's about a month left in the season. Then there will be no more basketball... No more boos for the season.

DropStep
05-27-2011, 11:18 PM
It seems like Lebron only gets two opinions from basketball fans, either he is the "greatest player ever aka the 2nd coming of christ" or he is "the worst man to ever walk on this earth".

It seems like you misunderstood what Lebron was saying.

Obviously he is cocky just like every other athlete. That humble bullshit is just a tactic to attract various things for their own selfish need.

gilalizard
05-27-2011, 11:19 PM
When you're the best player in the world instead of proving yourself against the best you run away to join the only other player arguably as good as you.

fixed

ConanRulesNBC
05-27-2011, 11:21 PM

Not when you haven't won sh*t in the NBA yet.

I'm going to :roll: so hard if the Mavericks beat the Heat in the finals.

williams012
05-27-2011, 11:33 PM
:applause:

Everytime he accomplishes something he always goes to the media to brag because he's finally getting something right.

Whether its his dancing
Tweeting a picture of him and saying its the greatest picture of all time.
Calling out his haters
Talking shit about his former teammates.
etc.

Its all cockiness and shows hes not as good has other greats. He's not doing things that Magic,Kobe,and Jordan did.

Why does lebron have to do what others have done in the past? Maybe his creating his own path...

Kurosawa0
05-27-2011, 11:36 PM

Win or lose, it doesn't change how good LeBron is. Just how nice a resume he has.

bond10
05-27-2011, 11:38 PM
[QUOTE=LBJWADE][I]

bond10
05-27-2011, 11:39 PM
He wasnt lucky to be drafted by the lakers or boston or even chicago nobody wanted to go too cleveland. He finished his time and was a free agent he can go were ever he wanted. Kobe did the same thing demanding a trade.

This.

bond10
05-27-2011, 11:44 PM

you're an idiot.

Firstly, "players would want to win if they played with X"....the second best player for those guys -> Jordan/Pippen, shaq/Kobe, Kobe/Gasol, Magic/Kareem, Lebron/Mo Williams...Really?

Secondly, Shaq put up the first three banners -> Kobe tried to put up the 2004 banner, failed, chased Shaq out -> Kobe demanded trades left and right -> Gasol lands on his lap

bond10
05-27-2011, 11:51 PM

Oh? Kobe has a top 5 PF, top 5 C currently. So is Lebron still a coward if Wade and Bosh joined the Cavs instead??? And so what if Lebron freaking made a TV show on his choice, you didn't have to watch it.....

TylerOO
05-28-2011, 12:07 AM

Just like Boston was gonna beat us. And then Chicago was gonna beat us. Right?

zizozain
04-10-2012, 01:07 PM
ouch

LBJDW305
04-10-2012, 01:13 PM
What did he say that's not true? Who doesn't hate lebron outside of Miami? So now if he says he's hated he's cocky?

Mr. Jabbar
04-10-2012, 01:14 PM

Dayyyum

Nick Young
04-10-2012, 01:14 PM
did he really just predict another title just now?:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

pnyozzzoo
04-10-2012, 01:25 PM
He will be crucified this year. Miami gonna trade his ass next year to cleveland for kyrie and Anthony davis + cash.

returnofthemack
04-10-2012, 01:34 PM
He will be crucified this year. Miami gonna trade his ass next year to cleveland for kyrie and Anthony davis + cash.

HA! i would never watch another cavs game again if the cavs made that trade. luckily there is no way in hell it would happen. lebron can go **** himself.

if the cavs get that lucky and land davis we will be beating the heat in the playoffs in 2 years maybe 3 at the most. cavs get davis in the draft we are winning 50 games next year

pnyozzzoo
04-10-2012, 01:40 PM
HA! i would never watch another cavs game again if the cavs made that trade. luckily there is no way in hell it would happen. lebron can go **** himself.

if the cavs get that lucky and land davis we will be beating the heat in the playoffs in 2 years maybe 3 at the most. cavs get davis in the draft we are winning 50 games next year
There will be no heat in 2- 3 years if they don't win this year or maybe next year. next year is gonna be harder than this year.

guy
04-10-2012, 01:44 PM

If Davis ends up being that good, Lebron will probably opt out and rejoin the Cavs like he said he might do. And I doubt Cleveland wouldn't accept him back if it means teaming him up with Kyrie and Davis.

returnofthemack
04-10-2012, 02:23 PM
There will be no heat in 2- 3 years if they don't win this year or maybe next year. next year is gonna be harder than this year.

yeah the heat would be blown up one way or another if they dont win a title in the next couple years. but as a cavs fan i could live with seeing the heat win a title if it mean i get to see the cavs with a very strong team playing them (and hopfully beating them) in the playoffs.

also if lebron cant win a title with bosh and wade what makes anyone think he could do it with kyrie and davis (depending on how they both turn out)? i personally wouldnt want lebron back. as time has moved forward i dont care what he says or does i dont want him on the cavs again. that part of cavs history is over. whether lebron wants to admit it or not that part of his life is over for him too.

i would lose respect for the cavs if they brought him back. not that i think that it would ever happen.

who knows maybe lebron figures everything out and becomes the champion everyone thought he would be. surely it isnt impossible for it to happen. this year could be the beginning of a long run of lebron rings. but if he doesnt win it all why would any team want him in a few years? everyone thinks the publicity and hate he gets now is bad just wait. imagine the mental blocks he would have if in 3 years there is still no title? he would be broken. why put a broken man on a team that has spend the last few years rebuilding bc lebron left? the whole idea is absurd.

Legends66NBA7
04-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Win or lose, it doesn't change how good LeBron is. Just how nice a resume he has.

Yeah....

I don't think things have gone that smooth, since he lost.

Lebron23
04-10-2012, 02:53 PM

Thank you for predicting the future. You little piece of $hit.

guy
04-10-2012, 03:24 PM
yeah the heat would be blown up one way or another if they dont win a title in the next couple years. but as a cavs fan i could live with seeing the heat win a title if it mean i get to see the cavs with a very strong team playing them (and hopfully beating them) in the playoffs.

also if lebron cant win a title with bosh and wade what makes anyone think he could do it with kyrie and davis (depending on how they both turn out)? i personally wouldnt want lebron back. as time has moved forward i dont care what he says or does i dont want him on the cavs again. that part of cavs history is over. whether lebron wants to admit it or not that part of his life is over for him too.

i would lose respect for the cavs if they brought him back. not that i think that it would ever happen.

who knows maybe lebron figures everything out and becomes the champion everyone thought he would be. surely it isnt impossible for it to happen. this year could be the beginning of a long run of lebron rings. but if he doesnt win it all why would any team want him in a few years? everyone thinks the publicity and hate he gets now is bad just wait. imagine the mental blocks he would have if in 3 years there is still no title? he would be broken. why put a broken man on a team that has spend the last few years rebuilding bc lebron left? the whole idea is absurd.

Wade's on the decline and Bosh isn't really isn't that great anyway. Kyrie's on pace to be as good as someone like Rose and if Anthony Davis lives up to the hype, he'll easily be better then Bosh. If Lebron returns to Cleveland in a few years, he'll be far from what he was in Cleveland and Kyrie will probably be the leader of that team anyway.

SpecialQue
04-10-2012, 03:31 PM

I refuse to believe people this stupid actually exist.

returnofthemack
04-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Wade's on the decline and Bosh isn't really isn't that great anyway. Kyrie's on pace to be as good as someone like Rose and if Anthony Davis lives up to the hype, he'll easily be better then Bosh. If Lebron returns to Cleveland in a few years, he'll be far from what he was in Cleveland and Kyrie will probably be the leader of that team anyway.

and why would we want a broken lebron james back? so he can disapear in the 4th Q? so he can quit when the going gets tough?

pnyozzzoo
04-10-2012, 04:04 PM
and why would we want a broken lebron james back? so he can disapear in the 4th Q? so he can wuit when the going gets tough?
So you can have posters like Lebron23 jump back to cleveland bandwagon.

PTB Fan
04-10-2012, 04:07 PM

This pretty much.

returnofthemack
04-10-2012, 04:08 PM
i wouldnt want clevelands first championship in over 50 years to come like that.

Lebron23
04-10-2012, 04:11 PM
This pretty much.

Returnofthemack is 33 yrs.old. Get a job old man.

pnyozzzoo
04-10-2012, 04:11 PM
This pretty much.
That's stupid, why should a regular season " best player" be able to talk shit about postseason, when he is a midget then, no.5 best player in the final series talk about finals like its his business?:biggums:

Lebron23
04-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Thank God someone invented the ignore list feature. My Pen1s has a higher IQ than these useless, smelly, fat middle age losers.

returnofthemack
04-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Returnofthemack is 33 yrs.old. Get a job old man.

what are you talkin about? im not 33 years old and you quoted somthing i didnt type:biggums:

Lebron23
04-10-2012, 04:15 PM
what are you talkin about? im not 33 years old and you quoted somthing i didnt type:biggums:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?u=129733

You are a horrible gimmick account.

PTB Fan
04-10-2012, 04:17 PM
That's stupid, why should a regular season " best player" be able to talk shit about postseason, when he is a midget then, no.5 best player in the final series talk about finals like its his business?:biggums:

His performances in the Finals has been questionable, but he'll probably overcome that if he wants to be great. And this might be a good step towards that direction.

:confusedshrug:

returnofthemack
04-10-2012, 04:17 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?u=129733

You are a horrible gimmick account.

i dont use my real bday when i sign up to random message boards. noone on the net needs my bday expect email spammers and identity thiefs. and im at work right now punk. so eat me. my job allowes me to get paid while i make you look like a fool

returnofthemack
04-10-2012, 04:19 PM
ok i might be a gimick acount but i dont dedicate my life to ish like mr 37000 posts. and you tell me to get a job? ha! how about you get a real job? and no hugging lebrons nuts doesnt count unless he is personally paying you a salary

returnofthemack
04-10-2012, 04:21 PM
thats about 20 posts a day for 5 years and i need a job? how about you get a life you message board loser.

TheMan
04-10-2012, 04:26 PM
LeBron23 getting it rough:lol

Lebron23
04-10-2012, 04:26 PM
thats about 20 posts a day for 5 years and i need a job? how about you get a life you message board loser.

U mad???? You are a B1tch made F@got. I'll buy you on e-bay, and put you in my farm.

Lebron23
04-10-2012, 04:28 PM
ok i might be a gimick acount but i dont dedicate my life to ish like mr 37000 posts. and you tell me to get a job? ha! how about you get a real job? and no hugging lebrons nuts doesnt count unless he is personally paying you a salary

You are a F*cking loser. I am a future lawyer. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

returnofthemack
04-10-2012, 04:30 PM

key word tehre is future. why dont you put up a link mr big talk? show me some proof otherwise what your saying means nothing
:biggums:

returnofthemack
04-10-2012, 04:32 PM

and im donald trump. sorry but "future" lawyers dont have time to post at least 20 posts a day on a message board for 5 years strait. haha your just mad bc i caught you in your loserdom. its ok bro you can go on with your living your life through lebron james thing. i wont stop you.

Lebron23
04-10-2012, 04:33 PM
key word tehre is future. why dont you put up a link mr big talk? show me some proof otherwise what your saying means nothing
:biggums:

I will post my bar exam results in less than 2 years. Who are you by the way?

Lebron23
04-10-2012, 04:34 PM
and im donald trump. sorry but "future" lawyers dont have time to post at least 20 posts a day on a message board for 5 years strait. haha your just mad bc i caught you in your loserdom. its ok bro you can go on with your living your life through lebron james thing. i wont stop you.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1wzkdYzYT1qfcg6d.gif\

Stop living in your parents' basement. Go outside and get a breath of fresh air.

pauk
04-10-2012, 04:43 PM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/funny-gifs-and-headdesk.gif

LakersReign
04-10-2012, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=LBJWADE][I]

Phong
04-10-2012, 04:53 PM
http://nsa21.casimages.com/img/2012/04/10/120410110431438972.gif
:cheers:

returnofthemack
04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
you actually named yourself lebron on a message board. talk about pathetic

Lebron23
04-10-2012, 04:56 PM
you actually named yourself lebron on a message board. talk about pathetic

LeBron is my favorite player

23 is my favorite number

Nick Young
04-10-2012, 04:57 PM

23 is my favorite number
how does it fail to have an underachieving mentally weak failure who always disappears when his team needs him most as your favorite player?

pauk
04-10-2012, 04:59 PM
:cheers:

lol Phong is back!

pauk
04-10-2012, 04:59 PM
how does it fail to have an underachieving mentally weak failure who always disappears when his team needs him most as your favorite player?

Hm.. you should know better considering you are a Kobe fan...

returnofthemack
04-10-2012, 05:00 PM

23 is my favorite number.

ok lebron. you started this shit by telling me to get a job. well i have a job . i have a wife and a child. im grown. im not pretending to be a future lawyer. im not pretending to be anything. im not living my life through lebron fing james. like i said im grown. ill let you get back to studying for your bar exam and reaching your daily quota of posts on ISH

Phong
04-10-2012, 05:04 PM
ill let you get back to studying for your bar exam and reaching your daily quota of posts on ISHHe's not studying for anything. LeBron23 is a little 13 year-old pinoy boy.