05-29-2011, 03:03 PM
MIAMI (AP)

Boogaboog
05-29-2011, 03:05 PM
LBJ is perfectly reasonable here.

ChandlerParsons
05-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Wow.
I am trying to think of a way to criticize him here. Cause it will come up.

Soothing Layup
05-29-2011, 03:18 PM
Garbage removed

Peteballa
05-29-2011, 03:20 PM
How dare LeBron say something like that. Shows he has no heart, and doesn't have the drive to win that the true NBA greats have. Unbelievable.
(The response I am expecting from half of ISH.)

Papaya Petee
There is no way haters can find a way to hate on him this time, sorry.

Papaya Petee
How dare LeBron say something like that. Shows he has no heart, and doesn't have the drive to win that the true NBA greats have. Unbelievable.
:roll: :roll:

Ruutu
05-29-2011, 03:25 PM
True talk! Lebron can be if he continues like that! Look at this year playoffs thus far! And if he performes same in the finals he has one of the playoffs series like Jordan. And he has 5-7 years ahead of him anything is possible! But right now the comparison is not fair!

OmniStrife
05-29-2011, 03:30 PM
in b4 haters

Soundwave
05-29-2011, 03:30 PM
You rock LeBron.

bl2k8
05-29-2011, 03:31 PM
lol@ all these Bron fanboys in here makin sure he says nothing dumb so he can't be criticized, get off tha dick

dirtydez
05-29-2011, 03:32 PM
You rock LeBron.

he go to rock wig on hes head in 3 years! hes head is like rock,no grass grows on its!

OmniStrife
05-29-2011, 03:32 PM
lol@ all these Bron fanboys in here makin sure he says nothing dumb so he can't be criticized, get off tha dick
And here he is!! 1st ****** reporting in!! :roll:

dirtydez
05-29-2011, 03:35 PM
And here he is!! 1st ****** reporting in!! :roll:
dont makes fun of gay poeple, you freind chris bosh eat beandips out of leborn james bootyhole boyy! with Tostito brands chipss

Mr Clutch Melo
05-29-2011, 03:52 PM
:roll: :applause:

(e)
05-29-2011, 03:58 PM
Props to LeBron for actually knowing his place right now and knowing that he doesn't have the merits to be considered a GOAT yet.

CJ Mustard
05-29-2011, 04:11 PM
I have never criticized Lebron for anything he's said in the past, I've always been a fan of Lebron, but this quote upsets me. It shows a lack of competitiveness to flatout say "I'm not better than Jordan". I can't imagine players like Jordan, Bird, and Wilt ever saying something like this. It's their competitive drive that made them as good as they were. He would have been better off not saying anything.

This quote alone leads me to believe Lebron doesn't have the competitive drive and heart as players like Jordan and Bird. Hopefully he's only bluffing and he truly believes he is better than Jordan.

CJ Mustard
05-29-2011, 04:14 PM
(The response I am expecting from half of ISH.):oldlol:

Just saw this post. You can crack jokes all you want, but this is actually a pretty good argument.

TylerOO
05-29-2011, 04:23 PM
dont makes fun of gay poeple, you freind chris bosh eat beandips out of leborn james bootyhole boyy! with Tostito brands chipss

We have a wanna be Theoo in the house. GTFO you *******.

DMAVS41
05-29-2011, 04:26 PM
I have never criticized Lebron for anything he's said in the past, I've always been a fan of Lebron, but this quote upsets me. It shows a lack of competitiveness to flatout say "I'm not better than Jordan". I can't imagine players like Jordan, Bird, and Wilt ever saying something like this. It's their competitive drive that made them as good as they were. He would have been better off not saying anything.

This quote alone leads me to believe Lebron doesn't have the competitive drive and heart as players like Jordan and Bird. Hopefully he's only bluffing and he truly believes he is better than Jordan.

Worst post ever?

Its in the running.

dirtydez
05-29-2011, 04:28 PM
We have a wanna be Theoo in the house. GTFO you *******.

want to be? hahaa boyy!! you is the one who try to fit ins with populor rapper in you avatar, you desparate to be liked, you listn to garbege music by Wiz Queerlifa
you swag surf becuase you cant creat you own waves boy!!

TylerOO
05-29-2011, 04:31 PM
want to be? hahaa boyy!! you is the one who try to fit ins with populor rapper in you avatar, you desparate to be liked, you listn to garbege music by Wiz Queerlifa
you swag surf becuase you cant creat you own waves boy!!

Wiz Khalifa sucks dick.

Gifted Mind
05-29-2011, 04:33 PM
Worst post ever?

Its in the running.
Worst post ever on ISH? Not even close.

Worst post on the thread? Probably.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-29-2011, 04:37 PM
There is no way haters can find a way to hate on him this time, sorry.
sucks when you think about these "haters" 24/7. kinda odd, really.

dirtydez
05-29-2011, 04:40 PM
Wiz Khalifa sucks dick.
you a want to be, you lsten to him to fits in- you try be cool so yuo can fit in you peniss unto a girl vegina but you fail so you haves to keep janking off to lebron james, spray youself on you keyboard!

DonDadda59
05-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Chris Palmer, stop it :lebronamazed:

cteach111
05-26-2012, 06:02 PM

the fact that you went hunting for this thread shows that you are concerned... very concerned :pimp:

DonDadda59
05-26-2012, 06:05 PM
the fact that you went hunting for this thread shows that you are concerned... very concerned :pimp:

:oldlol:

Concerned about what? Lebron repeating recent History by having an all time worst finals performance after being compared to the GOAT? Check the stats to see how he performed the last time he was supposed to be better than Mike, go ahead:

http://www.albany.com/byesline/check%20my%20stats2.jpg

The guy doesn't have it in him, how many times do you have to watch the same movie before you realize it always ends the same way?

NumberSix
05-26-2012, 06:06 PM
you a want to be, you lsten to him to fits in- you try be cool so yuo can fit in you peniss unto a girl vegina but you fail so you haves to keep janking off to lebron james, spray youself on you keyboard!
da fck has this niqqa been drankin on? :confusedshrug:

cteach111
05-26-2012, 06:09 PM
:oldlol:

Concerned about what? Lebron repeating recent History by having an all time worst finals performance after being compared to the GOAT? Check the stats to see how he performed the last time he was supposed to be better than Mike, go ahead:

http://www.albany.com/byesline/check%20my%20stats2.jpg

The guy doesn't have it in him, how many times do you have to watch the same movie before you realize it always ends the same way?

how big is the sample size? 1 finals series? This is what u be basing ur opinion on?

Cmon son. We gonna need more than that to conclude anything about King James.

DonDadda59
05-26-2012, 06:15 PM
how big is the sample size? 1 finals series? This is what u be basing ur opinion on?

Cmon son. We gonna need more than that to conclude anything about King James.

You can actually use 2 series, and the fact that he ran away from the challenge of leading his own team to championships and instead took the easy way out... and thus far it's blown up in his face. The guy shrinks when under pressure. It's been the case since long before he was ever in the NBA, ask RedBlackAttack if you don't know what I'm talking abbout.

But you're right, I'm sure sooner or later his mental makeup will change and he'll rattle off not 5, not 6, not 7 :oldlol:

KingLeBronJames
05-26-2012, 06:22 PM
LeBron is just being modest. Deep down inside, he really thinks he's better than Jordan. Just listen to this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK0YLwaODR4

LeBron > Michael Jordan.

cteach111
05-26-2012, 06:23 PM
You can actually use 2 series, and the fact that he ran away from the challenge of leading his own team to championships and instead took the easy way out... and thus far it's blown up in his face. The guy shrinks when under pressure. It's been the case since long before he was ever in the NBA, ask RedBlackAttack if you don't know what I'm talking abbout.

But you're right, I'm sure sooner or later his mental makeup will change and he'll rattle off not 5, not 6, not 7 :oldlol:

aight. This ain't gonna go no where. Ur simply bettin that James ain't gonna win cause he cracks under pressure time and time again (supposedly). I laff at that notion.

It's only a matter of time. The only reason they would lose this year is cause Bosh got injured. So, if they do lose, you gotta point to Bosh's absence.

pauk
05-26-2012, 07:43 PM

Its not like Lebron would ever say "Ofcourse im better than Jordan..."

pauk
05-26-2012, 07:50 PM

Interviewer: "Lebron, you guys came here to win a championship right?"
Lebron: "Yes... Not 1, Not 2, Not 3...... *laughs*, but we truly believe if we take care of our business we can win multiple championships"

So.. if you are not stupid, you would understand that Lebron meant that they came there to win not only 1, but multiple championships... and that they BELIEVE they can do that if they take care of their business (for example none of them being injured and them 3 performing up to their standards).............. ofcourse, who the hell believes they cant win multiple championships if they are healthy and play to their potential???

There is nothing wrong with what he said............. :confusedshrug:

Its not like he said: "We are gona win / I guarantee not 1 not 2 not 3 and so on".......

:facepalm

poido123
05-26-2012, 07:58 PM
aight. This ain't gonna go no where. Ur simply bettin that James ain't gonna win cause he cracks under pressure time and time again (supposedly). I laff at that notion.

It's only a matter of time. The only reason they would lose this year is cause Bosh got injured. So, if they do lose, you gotta point to Bosh's absence.

Is having Wade not enough help? :lol

Your already making excuses for another failure, like, are you ready to concede that the Heat wont win it this year? If so, then Im still wondering when the Lebron and the Heat are gonna win a championship. If its not this year then when? The other teams will only get better and tougher and younger.

DonDadda59
05-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Interviewer: "Lebron, you guys came here to win a championship right?"
Lebron: "Yes... Not 1, Not 2, Not 3...... *laughs*, but we truly believe if we take care of our business we can win multiple championships"

So.. if you are not stupid, you would understand that Lebron meant that they came there to win not only 1, but multiple championships... and that they BELIEVE they can do that if they take care of their business (for example none of them being injured and them 3 performing up to their standards).............. ofcourse, who the hell believes they cant win multiple championships if they are healthy and play to their potential???

There is nothing wrong with what he said............. :confusedshrug:

Its not like he said: "We are gona win / I guarantee not 1 not 2 not 3 and so on".......

:facepalm

Seems like you need a refresher course in recent history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c&feature=related

And I quote "Not 5, not 6, not 7... and when I say that, I really believe it. I'm not blowing smoke at none of these fans"

8 championships is what he promised with a straight face :lebronamazed:

cteach111
05-26-2012, 08:08 PM
Is having Wade not enough help? :lol

Your already making excuses for another failure, like, are you ready to concede that the Heat wont win it this year? If so, then Im still wondering when the Lebron and the Heat are gonna win a championship. If its not this year then when? The other teams will only get better and tougher and younger.

how is it not an excuse? that's like asking Jordan to win without Pippen or Horace Grant. Ain't happenin

knightfall88
05-26-2012, 08:18 PM
he's not even better than Dwayne Wade half the time

jrong
05-26-2012, 08:25 PM
He's absolutely out of the running. Failures count too, not just successes. Jordan has I guess one series performance failure in the first round. LeBron has four already. No, he wasn't supposed to beat the Spurs, but if he had done better than 22 pts, 36% shooting, and 6 TOs, it wouldn't have been a sweep.

LeBron could've beaten the Celtics in 08, though, if he hadn't repeated the 36%/ 6 TOs, particularly 2/18 in a 4 point loss in Game 1. We'll never know what could've happened in 2010 if he hadn't gone AWOL in Game 5, but we do know that going into that game, the Cavs still had homecourt. And we know that if James had merely equaled Bosh's production in the Finals last year, the Heat would be defending champs.

Really, this sums it up: Jordan, NBA Finals: 6-0, 33 ppg; James: NBA Finals, 0-2, 19 ppg

Just when I was finally starting to thaw a bit on LeBron (his Finals choke and its accompanying toll on Wade's legacy/ place in history is still a very bitter pill), ESPN's idiots start saying the same stupid shit they say every year, and LBJ fanboys actually give it credence. Will stupid media-types and fanboys never learn?

Based on his failures, James needs not six, but eight titles to equal MJ.

CavaliersFTW
05-26-2012, 08:25 PM

And I quote "Not 5, not 6, not 7... and when I say that, I really believe it. I'm not blowing smoke at none of these fans"

Pauk how do you feel about this?

ProfessorMurder
05-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Tell us something we don't know.

CavaliersFTW
05-26-2012, 08:30 PM
http://youtu.be/L_QpiZTRDys

pauk
05-26-2012, 08:43 PM

No.. you cant be that stupid... I know you aint that retarded... you are just a Lebron hater trying to misinterpret it the way you want it....

Here is how retarded you are:

Interviewer: "You three kings came down here to win championships, not 1, not 2, championships, Lebron tell us about that"

Lebron: "Not 1, not 2, Not 3.... Not 7... and when i say that i really believe it, I'm not blowing smoke at none of these fans, we believe we can win multiple championships if we take care of business and do it the right way"

Which means...

1. Lebron was confirming to the interviewers question, that YES they came down there to win multiple championships, not 1, not 2, not 3 and so on, multiple championships........ ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT...

2. Lebron truly believes they can win multiple championships if they take care of their business and do it the right way.... for example them being healthy and playing up to their potential....

3. THERE IS ZERO "PROMISING" IN ANY CONTEXT GOING ON HERE

4. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A ****ING RETARD AND NEED TO LEAVE THIS FORUM TO LEARN ENGLISH / BECOME MORE INTELLIGENT AND TO AVOID FURTHER EXPOSURE AS A KOBETARD/LEBRON HATER AND FURTHER EMBARASSMENT & RIDICULE....

Pauk how do you feel about this?

There you go...

I know you aint that stupid either... but i guess as a butthurt Cavs fan, i wouldnt be surprised...

Is He Ill
05-26-2012, 08:45 PM
He is definitely one of the best physical specimens ever in the history of the league, right up there with Wilt. That being said the guy isn't close to being better than Jordan, not even close. At least not yet. This guy is more worried about his popularity and bankroll than basketball. Don't worry, all this talk will quiet down for another year when the Heat lose in the Finals to a real team, whether it be SA or OKC.

Kiddlovesnets
05-26-2012, 11:46 PM
LBJ being captain Obvious here.

NewYorkNoPicks
05-27-2012, 12:10 AM
MIAMI (AP)—Scottie Pippen said LeBron James(notes) may be basketball’s greatest player ever. Among those who disagree: LeBron James.

The Miami Heat forward provided his reaction to Pippen’s comparison between James and Michael Jordan on Saturday, essentially saying he was flattered by the sentiment but simply does not believe he’s done enough to merit mention among the game’s highest echelon.

“I’m not better than Jordan,” James said.

Pippen—who won six championships alongside Jordan in Chicago during the Bulls’ epic run in the 1990s—told ESPN Radio on Friday that while Jordan is “probably the greatest scorer to play the game,” James “may be the greatest player to ever play the game.”

Pippen even backed up the comments later on Twitter, hours after his words sparked a bit of a firestorm, though tried to clarify a bit by saying that while he thinks Jordan “is the greatest,” James “could” reach that pinnacle in time.

James seemed mildly uncomfortable by the discussion.

“Michael’s an unbelievable player,” James said Saturday. “I’ve got a long way—long way—to be mentioned as far as one of the all-time greats. Not even just Jordan. There’s a lot of great players who have played in this league. Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, all these guys who are floating around with multiple rings, Bill Russell, all these guys who have pioneered this game.

“I’m gracious. Humbled by Scottie’s comments, especially with him being a teammate of his and seeing Michael on a day-to-day basis. But as far as me, I’m not going to sit here and say I’m better than Jordan. I’m not better than Jordan.”

James is four wins away from his first NBA championship. The Heat host the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of the NBA finals on Tuesday night.

Just following what his PR team told him to say. People dont change they can only learn to conceal their personality flaws. Hell always be a big piece of sh!t on the inside

RaininTwos
05-27-2012, 12:13 AM

:biggums:

that's clearly just trash talk. you are better than this

madmax17
05-27-2012, 04:51 AM
My response: no shi!, of course you ain't better lol