PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James just schooled a reporter!

Marv_Albert
06-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Anybody catch that, def need a link.

JEFF/INSIDEHOOPS SUMMARY OF IT IS HERE: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7746

Brickz187
06-06-2011, 12:00 AM
I just seen this said many times on twitter. What did he say??

ShannonElements
06-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Yeah, reporter tried to make LBJ look like a punk, who looks like a punk now.

kkling
06-06-2011, 12:10 AM
If you like Lebron he schooled him.
If you dislike Lebron he dodged the question.

Mr. Jabbar
06-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Anybody catch that, def need a link.

location: miami cruise ship, did not read thread after that :oldlol:

LBJWADE
06-06-2011, 12:17 AM

True. But what is Lebron suppose to say... "This is the reason why I came here. I know I can't close out the good teams. Duh...."

whoartthou
06-06-2011, 12:21 AM
i defintely saw that.

Lebron bossed him

Iraqnback
06-06-2011, 12:22 AM
I saw that......I understand the hate on LBJ but as a reporter, you have to at least TRY to be objective. He wear his true emotions on his sleeve and LBJ shoved it up his butt.......:facepalm

Abd El-Krim
06-06-2011, 12:26 AM
Reporter was such a hack. Reminded me of an ISH fanboy. Just stood up and was all 'you haven't been showing up in the 4th quarter and that's when superstars are supposed to be made - what's up with that Lebron?' I expected the dipshit to call him Robin.

Marv_Albert
06-06-2011, 12:27 AM
He's the reason why they are in the finals right now.

asdf1990
06-06-2011, 12:27 AM
Reporter: lebron seems like u are shrinking in the fourth, thats when superstars become superstars, what's going on.

Lebron: I am a 2 way player, I saw wade had it going and we let him carry the offensive load. U just lookin at the stat sheet, go watch the video of the fourth and see the other things I did and ask me a better question tomorrow.

Samurai Swoosh
06-06-2011, 12:28 AM
He's the reason why they are in the finals right now.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/23ku7ip.gif

DStebb716
06-06-2011, 12:30 AM
You fools are the same ones that complain about reporters that ask stupid questions. I love this guy going hard and speaking the truth. It's obvious that Bron doesn't show up and is Wade's ***** at times, so why not call him out? Get some good news to write about. It's not just "How does this win feel?" That's boring and anybody can do that.

DropStep
06-06-2011, 12:32 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/23ku7ip.gif
Having a grand night of trolling I see.

Lucifer
06-06-2011, 12:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wPL8QnMbeY

Reporter owned him. :roll:

AlphaWolf24
06-06-2011, 12:34 AM
Reporter - LeBron....you were carried in the 4th...how doe"

Lebron - (Interrupts reporter) CHECK MY STATS!!..that's all I'm gonna say...CHECK...MY....STATS!!!

Reporter - U MAD?

Samurai Swoosh
06-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Reporter - LeBron....you were carried in the 4th...how doe"

Lebron - (Interrupts reporter) CHECK MY STATS!!..that's all I'm gonna say...CHECK...MY....STATS!!!

Reporter - U MAD?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/xrrbt.gif

FKAri
06-06-2011, 12:36 AM

He covered his mouth with his hand right after. Probably dropping in a "retarded" :roll:

Kingwillball
06-06-2011, 12:37 AM
True. But what is Lebron suppose to say... "This is the reason why I came here. I know I can't close out the good teams. Duh...."

Thought he Closed out Boston and Chi ??? They are not good all of the sudden ?

AlphaWolf24
06-06-2011, 12:38 AM

"ask a better question tomorrow"......

yup...Mad:lol

ball_handler
06-06-2011, 12:38 AM
actually the stat sheet made lebron look like he actually contributed, so if i was him i would prefer people to look at the stats rather than watch the film

Pointguard
06-06-2011, 12:41 AM

Under any circumstance you don't ask a question that dumb. The reporter left his professional base and let his hate guide him into a question that could easily expose him. Lebron called out his lack of skill and exposed him.

ASDF1990 paraphrased it the best:
Reporter: lebron seems like u are shrinking in the fourth, thats when superstars become superstars, what's going on.

Lebron: I am a 2 way player, I saw wade had it going and we let him carry the offensive load. U just lookin at the stat sheet, go watch the video of the fourth and see the other things I did and ask me a better question tomorrow.

ace_gold_26
06-06-2011, 12:43 AM

So much hate for lebron. I guess people already forgot what he did against boston and chicago. Wade is playing out of his mind and has a better matchup in this series.

Kurosawa0
06-06-2011, 12:46 AM
Seriously, people do realize Wade & LeBron are on the same team right?

Pointguard
06-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Gotta love Dwades smirk at the end.

LBJWADE
06-06-2011, 12:49 AM

They are good teams and the reason they lost was because they were old (Boston) and young (Bulls). In the Bulls series they were in a positon to win 2/4 games that they lost and just choked. In the Boston series they looked old but found their rythm in game 3 but Wade took out Rondo so I guess they lucked out there too. And in Game 5 vs the Bulls Lebron was 1/11 after the 1st. They didnt start coming back until Wade finally started making his shots. Regardless neither Wade nor Lebron have been that great indivdually throughout the playoffs. They both have had serious ups and downs but have bailed each other out. All Im saying is that great players carry themselves....

insidehoops
06-06-2011, 12:52 AM
My summary of it is here: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7746

Jeff

B
06-06-2011, 12:54 AM
um.

Pointguard
06-06-2011, 01:08 AM

There are probably a thousand posts tonight that's trying to separate that fact from reality. As with this reporter, the hate for Lebron means that distorting reality is fair game. This reporter can be unprofessional and even lack skills to interpret the game but his hate must take precedence over his own career choice to be a journalist. Lebron's goal is to win a team game. People are trying to distort that and make it personal to fit into their own way of downing Lebron. There were post after the last game saying Lebron is trying to win FMVP. Its like one hater at a time. Lebron said he came to Miami to win. Not win finals MVP the first year.

G-train
06-06-2011, 01:18 AM
Haha Lebron shut him down somewhat.

widowmaker
06-06-2011, 02:31 AM
Question for tommorow:
"I watched the tape Lebron.. and you walked, double dribbled, and clanked two threes in the 4th quarter, what happened?"

SIRI1
06-06-2011, 05:56 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/greggdoyelcbs

^even the reporter who asked the question said he got owned

heyhey
06-06-2011, 07:14 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/greggdoyelcbs

^even the reporter who asked the question said he got owned

he's just being diplomatic. Lebron dodged the question all diva like for real.

like Wade said at half time, Wade is the captain of the team. Bron is the skipper

I wish I have press credential, would have addressed Bron as Lebrick

"Yo Lebrick y u dissapearing in the 4th?" :oldlol:

mlh1981
06-06-2011, 08:28 AM
"That elbow acting up again, LeBron? What's up?"

trig
06-06-2011, 09:02 AM
mr reporter
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/310120/news_lebron-james-check-my-stats-1.jpg

coin24
06-06-2011, 09:15 AM
I love how all the blind haters on here are clinging to the "its Dwades team" and "Lebron wont get finals mvp"... Pretty sure he wants to win a championship and the heat are pretty damn close to achieving that now.

All the idiots claiming the celtics, then the bulls would beat them easily:facepalm It must be burning you to watch the Heat win!!!!!

50inchvertical
06-06-2011, 09:25 AM
Dude admitted he got "toasted," then wrote an angry, ill thought out article.

Dirk singlehandedly closed out the Celts and Bulls (on both ends), and all of a sudden he's no closer?

Wade had 12 baskets and 3 assists. LeBron had 6 baskets and 9 assists. Look at it like that and it;s 15 scoring plays each.

Then dude tries to get on LeBron for his "I'm going to be more aggressive to the basket" comments regarding free throws since LeBron only got 4, but he still had 4 dunks in the first half and a layup, so 5 of his 6 fgs were point blank. End of the day, they're up 2-1.

Haters gon' hate

Stuckey
06-06-2011, 09:37 AM

Dirk singlehandedly closed out the Celts and Bulls (on both ends), and all of a sudden he's no closer?

Wade had 12 baskets and 3 assists. LeBron had 6 baskets and 9 assists. Look at it like that and it;s 15 scoring plays each.

Then dude tries to get on LeBron for his "I'm going to be more aggressive to the basket" comments regarding free throws since LeBron only got 4, but he still had 4 dunks in the first half and a layup, so 5 of his 6 fgs were point blank. End of the day, they're up 2-1.

Haters gon' hate

he did?

taucesays
06-06-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm glad there's a reporter out there that's willing to ask something other than a softie question. Everyone else is too busy washing LeBron's balls so he'll keep talking to them.

ThatsGame
06-06-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm glad there's a reporter out there that's willing to ask something other than a softie question. Everyone else is too busy washing LeBron's balls so he'll keep talking to them.

So you would rather listen to reporter ask stupid questions?

niko
06-06-2011, 12:49 PM
1) It was a stupid unfair leading question.
2) Lebron made the reporter look small.
3) Lebron's answer was also so clearly an excuse it made him look silly. "I'm not shrinking, i'm just defending" as if he can't do both. What the hell happened to Lebron?

pegasus
06-06-2011, 01:35 PM
"Don't just look at the stat sheet."

Funny it came from the player who has built his entire career on stat sheets. :lol

I didn't like the way the reporter asked that question; he could have been more subtle and smart about it, but either way, I was glad that Lebron's inability to come through in clutch times in the NBA finals was brought up and everybody was able to hear it. And Lebron talking about his so-called great defense :facepalm Marion has been doing his thing all series long, so what is he talking about?

Lebron chose the Heat for moments like this. I have a huge problem with that, since those two guys are supposedly the two best players in the league, yet they need each other to play at a level like no other superstar has ever needed another great player to play at to win it all. That is why Lebron will never even be in the GOAT discussion.

2swift4u
06-06-2011, 02:57 PM
stupid question. reporter is probably a pissed Dallas fan..

anyway it's true Lebron didn't do much in the 4th quarter.. but he did against Chicacgo when Wade didn't play well.. I guess that's the advantage of having 2 superstars in the same team.

Pointguard
06-06-2011, 03:03 PM

Haters gon' hate

Best case scenario for haters are on this scale:

1) Lebron play bad and loose. Pure ectasy, bliss and fantasy like euphoria.

2) Lebron play good and loose. A years worth of happiness and enough motivation to post three years of told you so threads. Still like a dream come true as claims will still be made he simply wasn't good enough.

3) Lebron play bad and win. Satisfaction that he still is unproven as clearly being the best. Joy in knowing that a better player can exist on his own team can perhaps legitimize that maybe even Bosh is better but you can't tell because its a "help me" situation going on in Miami.

4) Lebron plays well and win. Medication will help soothe crazy rationalizations, "I was right all the time. You could put Shaq's wife on that team and they would still win."

5) Lebron plays well and is totally responsible for championship. Eternal depression.

pegasus
06-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Best case scenario for haters are on this scale:

1) Lebron play bad and loose. Pure ectasy, bliss and fantasy like euphoria.

2) Lebron play good and loose. A years worth of happiness and enough motivation to post three years of told you so threads. Still like a dream come true as claims will still be made he simply wasn't good enough.

3) Lebron play bad and win. Satisfaction that he still is unproven as clearly being the best. Joy in knowing that a better player can exist on his own team can perhaps legitimize that maybe even Bosh is better but you can't tell because its a "help me" situation going on in Miami.

4) Lebron plays well and win. Medication will help soothe crazy rationalizations, "I was right all the time. You could put Shaq's wife on that team and they would still win."

5) Lebron plays well and is totally responsible for championship. Eternal depression.

We've got a winner!

Funnyfuka
06-06-2011, 03:31 PM
what are you suposed to do when someone so blatantly harass you out of the blkue without wearing any gloves.... No need to be nice when dude s obviously want to make you look like a fool because he s frustrated about his life for some reasons. Question was unprofessional and pain childish. The fake tough guy stare, bald head goatee combo was just the icing on the cake. LEbron could have answered in an even more brutal manner i wouldnt have been surprised. Dude is a moron and got served, next time he ll think twice about making a fool of HIMSELF with such unprofesionnal aggressions.

And to clarify, i root for the mavs and i dont particulary like lebron at all, it s even quite the oposite.

Heat are a team and everyone s doing his job and taking over when other arent that good, it s called teamwork and it works fine.

DuMa
06-06-2011, 03:36 PM
handle yourself professionally and unbiased. :facepalm. dumb media.

97 bulls
06-06-2011, 03:52 PM
This exactly. If wade has the hot hand why go away from it to prove an agenda? The object of the game is to WIN. It doesn't mean james can't take over games and wade can't lock down defensively. Both are more than capable. And its obvious neither can win without the other. As every champion before them. That is if they win.

It seems that alot of you guys would rather be the guy putting up 35 pt in a loosing effort. Than put up 25 in a win. Makes no sense. Wade wouldn't be in that position without james.

Its the same argument I use for pippen

catch24
06-06-2011, 03:59 PM
That reporter wrote an article about him "shrinking in the 4th quarter", right after LeBron tackled his dumb question. What an asshole. No athlete deserves to be disrespected like that :oldlol:

50inchvertical
06-06-2011, 04:19 PM
1) It was a stupid unfair leading question.
2) Lebron made the reporter look small.
3) Lebron's answer was also so clearly an excuse it made him look silly. "I'm not shrinking, i'm just defending" as if he can't do both. What the hell happened to Lebron?
:oldlol: at my putting Dirk, late night. LeBron had the game winning assist. He routinely makes the right basketball play. It's obvious there are legions of people who will wait until whatever happens and hate him no matter what. He does not let them change who he is as a player, and just makes winning plays. End of the day people are left bitching because he didn't score enough in the 4th, but his team has a commanding lead in the series.

Here's that reporter's anti LeBron column by the way. You know he couldn't wait to pen and publish this http://bit.ly/jFrFjO

kentatm
06-06-2011, 04:34 PM
:rolleyes:

yea, b/c guarding Shawn Marion, a guy Dallas does not run plays for and has no jump shot, is really really hard.

great two way play!

kaiiu
06-06-2011, 04:37 PM
He is shrinking in the moment.

funny how a guy who wears a Check my Stats shirt and makes his living on stats is criticizing ppl for lookin at stats :oldlol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

InspiredLebowski
06-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Gregg Doyle's a douche, the ultimate douche. Every column he writes is meant for nothing but page hits and to piss off a specific fanbase. It amazes me he writes for a national outlet. Whoever your local writer is that you hate and bemoan as the ultimate hack, he's got nothing on Gregg Doyle.

brownmamba00
06-06-2011, 04:39 PM
:rolleyes:

yea, b/c guarding Shawn Marion, a guy Dallas does not run plays for and has no jump shot, is really really hard.

great two way play!
:oldlol:
This, dude is acting like he dominated the defensive end or smth SMH.

zay_24
06-06-2011, 04:40 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2620644&t=o (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/2620644/swag.html) GIFSoup (http://www.gifsoup.com/)

50inchvertical
06-06-2011, 04:51 PM
He guarded some of everybody actually. Either way, they got the W so people who like to hate just to hate, bitching because Wade scored more points than LeBron is just stupid. He had 4 4th quarter assists, to include on the game winning basket. Miami scored 42 in the 2nd half, Bron scored/assisted in 21.

Ok, this series Wade is scoring more. But nobody was complaining when LeBron was closing Mia or Chicago out by scoring and Wade was struggling, especially in that Chicago series. Nobody was calling him Robin or saying he was just along for the ride.

The Next Jordan
06-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Here's the video if it wasn't posted already. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBeWvFFyNpQ

greensborohill
10-06-2011, 12:54 PM
I think we all know how this story ended! Who got owned now?

Phong
10-06-2011, 01:10 PM
And you ask me a better question tomorrow.When he was asked again after Game 6 he didn't even have the balls to answer;
letting big brother Wade do it for him. :roll:

ChandlerParsons
10-06-2011, 03:44 PM
I think we all know how this story ended! Who got owned now?
Y u keep bumping threads months after the thing ended, maybe there can be epic bumps BEFORE the championship happened like that Heat fan's Championship Cruise thing

greensborohill
10-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Y u keep bumping threads months after the thing ended, maybe there can be epic bumps BEFORE the championship happened like that Heat fan's Championship Cruise thing

Nothing else going on, if you haven't noticed. So the Championship is the freshest basketball related topic.

Nick Young
10-06-2011, 04:22 PM

Lol the 2 way player got sonned by Shawn Marion on one end and then shut down by Jason Kidd who has a 4 inch, 70 pound disadvantage on him on the other:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MVP!

greensborohill
10-07-2011, 08:43 AM
You know this reporter gets his D Sucked by reporter groupies for being the first guy to call a spade a spade and call out LeBron for having a shrivled up nut sack in the 4th quarters. He probably did that Isiah Thomas circle dance after game 6 was over.