PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see wade clowning dirk and lebron following along like a puppet

MrJohnWall
06-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Lol, they just showed it on local news station. Anybody have a link?

creepingdeath
06-09-2011, 10:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cppinwc1PzY&feature=player_embedded#at=86

@about 1.15... such clown ass *******.

The Judge
06-09-2011, 11:04 PM
lol@them mocking Dirk, but then Wade always goes out on wheelchairs and comes back and plays a few minutes later.

Eff these dudes.

LBJWADE
06-09-2011, 11:07 PM
:lol ohh Wade & Lebron. Karma is gonna come hard :lol

Oh wait....what? Wade injured and cant play like himself in Game 5 :lol

MrJohnWall
06-09-2011, 11:38 PM
lol@them mocking Dirk, but then Wade always goes out on wheelchairs and comes back and plays a few minutes later.

Eff these dudes.
Exactly, and how Lebron went along with it made him look like the ultimate b-tch boy

ReturnofJPR
06-10-2011, 01:08 AM
These two ignorant fools better not win a Championship. They disrespect the game and both don't realize that Dirk is better than them both. :pimp:

The Decision
06-10-2011, 01:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cppinwc1PzY&feature=player_embedded#at=86

@about 1.15... such clown ass *******.

Its started at 1:12...

DIRECT LINK!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cppinwc1PzY&t=1m12s

marion706
06-10-2011, 01:12 AM
i hope these two dick wads never get a ring together

creepingdeath
06-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Its started at 1:12...

DIRECT LINK!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cppinwc1PzY&t=1m12s
Thanks, that link is much easier to spread.

Damn, those f@gs really got what they deserved (don't care about the fine -:lol )...

Mr. Jabbar
06-10-2011, 01:16 AM
So Lebron is not only riding Wade during games and post game conferences, but following his lead during trash talks too...:facepalm

blacknapalm
06-10-2011, 01:16 AM
'i think it's that time' - another sub 20 pt game...

these guys act entitled to everything and it's easy to see why so many people don't like them. it goes beyond 'the decision'.

adri41
06-10-2011, 01:18 AM
Stupid, but not that big of a deal. It's just funny because he 1)scored 10 on the fourth to beat them while sick like that, and then 2) did it again. DeShawn and Terry said some ridiculous stuff when they should have kept their mouths shuts, but they backed it up.

ReturnofJPR
06-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Stupid, but not that big of a deal. It's just funny because he 1)scored 10 on the fourth to beat them while sick like that, and then 2) did it again. DeShawn and Terry said some ridiculous stuff when they should have kept their mouths shuts, but they backed it up.

It is a big deal. You'd never see Michael Jordan or Larry Bird doing that BS. Bron and Wade are a couple of POS.

G-Funk
06-10-2011, 01:21 AM
**** should worry about not disappearing on the 4th

Theoo's Daddy
06-10-2011, 01:22 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

catch24
06-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Grade-A douchebags. I hope Dirk/Dallas choke these lames out, Game 6.

gigantes
06-10-2011, 01:25 AM
Anybody see wade clowning dirk and lebron following along like a puppet
two major assholes being major assholes.

wade used to be a good dude to me, but his behavior this finals (and even before) has been purely despicable.

50inchvertical
06-10-2011, 01:28 AM
It is a big deal. You'd never see Michael Jordan or Larry Bird doing that BS. Bron and Wade are a couple of POS.
really? Jordan and Bird were some of the worst trashtalkers and in MJ's case, overall douches, the sport has seen. The whole, "MJ would never do that," nostalgia never fails to amuse.

ReturnofJPR
06-10-2011, 01:29 AM
really? Jordan and Bird were some of the worst trashtalkers and in MJ's case, overall douches, the sport has seen. The whole, "MJ would never do that," nostalgia never fails to amuse.

What are you even talking about?

Jordan and Bird would never fake cough and act like POS in a non-game scenario like the above. I don't even think you watched the youtube clip because your comments are not relevant. The link showed a non-game clip of Bron and Wade being 2 POS making fun of one of the all time greats. They're idiots. Do you really think Larry Bird would make fun of Magic Johnson in this fashion?!!

BallsOut
06-10-2011, 01:30 AM

There's a difference between trash talking and acting like kids. Oh and u sound mad

Collie
06-10-2011, 01:32 AM
Mj and Bird always hit people on the court. And they never hit below the belt. You think Magic would have done the neck slicing gesture after Len Bias died?

Basketball Fan
06-10-2011, 01:52 AM
Eh Wade's always been a douche he's just more lowkey about it than Lebron is though.

O_City_Thunder
06-10-2011, 02:02 AM
This is almost enough to make me not like them, but I need a little bit more to convince me.

Killer_Instinct
06-10-2011, 02:18 AM
Even in mocking Dirk, LeBron followed Wade's lead

Pretty much all that needs to be said.

moe94
06-10-2011, 03:05 AM
They obviously think Dirk is making the whole sick thing into a bigger issue than it is. Regardless, it's things like this that makes shit interesting.

chazzy
06-10-2011, 03:07 AM
Dirk should walk out with the championship trophy while clutching his elbow and favoring his hip simultaneously

Holy Random
06-10-2011, 03:14 AM
Wow, doesn't get much more pathetic than that.... Both are ******* but it's even more embarrassing seeing Lebron do it. Dallas better close out this series.

blablabla
06-10-2011, 06:35 AM
professional athletes

creepingdeath
06-10-2011, 08:41 AM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/Stopshere/wade_james_mock_dirk.jpg

RaceBannana
06-10-2011, 08:50 AM
it wasn't funny imo, actually quite lame and lacking emotion, i wouldn't know they were mocking dirk if you wouldn't have said it, i would have thought they were fooling around like they always do.

knightfall88
06-10-2011, 08:58 AM

They were man enough to say it to their faces

04mzwach
06-10-2011, 09:14 AM
Did those idiots see the postgame? Morons.

theaussieguy
06-10-2011, 09:44 AM
Why are you all suprised? I am from Australia, and even I expect that kind of thing

ace23
06-10-2011, 10:00 AM
It would be funny if they won.

Darius
06-10-2011, 10:42 AM
LBJ/Wade clowning Dirk off the court.

Dirk clowning LBJ/Wade on the court.

Classic.

PP34Deuce
06-10-2011, 11:18 AM
SkipBayless said it best...

"Lebron James is 26 looking like 36 but acts like hes 16"

them calling jokes on Dirk like that is a sign of fear...Shit got serious for them...MAVS arent the Bulls, and they have enough in the tank to finish than my Celtics did. They feel the heat now/

sportstownusa
06-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Wade was making fun of Dirk.

Lebron was just choking.

adri41
06-10-2011, 11:38 AM
I don't say its "not a big deal" because it's okay for them to do it. It's just that I take it about as seriously as I would a 15-year-old trash talking to his friends at school because he's having trouble facing the guy who is actually messing with him. Which is not at all, and that is exactly how these guys were acting.

cavsfanatic
06-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Yall never did that with yall friends before? Be real lol

kaiiu
06-10-2011, 11:46 AM
follow the leader :lol

DropStep
06-10-2011, 12:09 PM
Yall never did that with yall friends before? Be real lol
Didnt they not see the camera? They should realize by now the media hates them and things like this will only add fuel.

06-10-2011, 12:20 PM
Didnt they not see the camera? They should realize by now the media hates them and things like this will only add fuel.

I wouldn't give a **** about cameras. Do you think they come on to sites like this to see a bunch of little tweens and teens analyzing their maturity level, etc. Especially little incidents that are forgotten in a few days, who gives a ****. I understand you guys want to ***** and moan and express your opinions, but don't pretend like your opinions are relevant at all to them.

DStebb716
06-10-2011, 12:35 PM
This is how they handle things when somebody is sick and then beat their asses. Childish.

Mrofir
06-10-2011, 12:43 PM
warning -- wall of text -- this represents basically all my thoughts from last night. maybe. Permission granted not to read a single word. Go ahead

this video really does highlight lebrons maturity\intelligence level, as much as anything i've seen really. That was candid behavior which is hard to find clips of.. all series I've been thinking to myself that Wade has seemed like a big bro to lebron.... he is much more mature and has (consequently) much higher emotional IQ and many many more coping mechanisms to deal with the stress\pressure of this situation. Lebron has the coping mechanisms of a 16 yr old.

I think Wade has tried a few times to motivate or stimulate his teammate because he knows lebron is psychologically a disaster right now. This kind of joking around is Wade's attempt to calm Lebron down.. I don't think it's even a reflection of Dwade's own sense of humor, just something he was trying to do that he knew Lebron might connect with, be able to draw a little chuckle out of him or something to just calm him down.

On the other hand, Lebron being such a little bro has Wade over-exerting to try to seize the moment as a big bro. This all came to a head with Wade's game 5 injury. I haven't read all 5000 pages of the game thread, but I wonder why there aren't 20 threads about the injury. Clearly, he WAS FINE. I don't think at any point was he injured enough to come out of the game. He was simply trying to present Lebron, lil bro, with an opportunity to get his head back in the (series) game. It didn't really work, I guess it didn't backfire because it's not like Dallas went up by 12 during that stretch, and Bron played ok, but when Wade came back he disappeared again..

Lebron's a mess and he dragged his teammate into this with him. The player I was BY FAR most impressed with was Chris Bosh. He showed a great deal of maturity\perspective and handled himself well overall at the press conference, and all damn playoffs. He's fun to make fun of but I don't think he's actually gay or effeminate, or terribly insecure or anything. I think he's the most complete player on the team from a basketball IQ perspective (meaning, Chris Bosh knows wtf he's supposed to be doing on the court, period.), with Dwade a close 2nd. There are 2 reasons the Heat will fall short this year and theyre closely related..

1) Spos not actually a bad X's and O's coach at all, but Bron NEEDS a mentour coach who can help settle the team down (PJ point blank period.) Bosh doesn't want to do it (who can blame him) and Wade is trying to do it while at the same time guide the media to the conclusion that Wade = MJ, which is not going to help them.

2) Related to the coach -- The big three in terms of relationships and oncourt chemistry goes:

1 - Dwade + Lebron = effective
2 - Dwade + Chris Bosh = effective

But there is no semblance of a trio. Hardly do I ever feel watching the Heat play that there is just one too many options to defend, which is how it SHOULD BE when you have 3 great players on the court. It always feels like 2. Bosh is on the outside looking in not because he's the weirdo but because lebron is a weirdo.. Bosh isn't as needy emotionally and thus he's been left out of the loop. Even though he's not the same caliber player as lebron or wade, they should have built the team around Bosh, particularly offensively. Bosh is the best guy you've got who can pass it to either Bron or Wade, and still score. You've got someone who probs should be doubled, but no team in the league can ever double him. He should have the ball in his hands more offensively, and bron and wade should be setting screens for each other and just making wonderful music together in general.

Wall of text. don't expect anyone to read this. I just didn't find threads to cover my topics, so I just wrote it all down here. That injury was such a stunt though. Multiple levels -- get lebron involved so we can win, and get me back a little later so I can claim finals mvp.

Zackmorris
06-10-2011, 12:47 PM
I wouldn't give a **** about cameras. Do you think they come on to sites like this to see a bunch of little tweens and teens analyzing their maturity level, etc. Especially little incidents that are forgotten in a few days, who gives a ****. I understand you guys want to ***** and moan and express your opinions, but don't pretend like your opinions are relevant at all to them.

They dont give a **** about us but they sure give a **** about the media.

Done_And_Done
06-10-2011, 12:55 PM
lol @ "I think it's that time"....

Fast forward 6 days later....

**Taps watch to make sure it's still functioning**

taucesays
06-10-2011, 12:55 PM
If you ain't exhausted by the end of that post, you ain't reading hard enough.

Unstoppabull
06-10-2011, 12:57 PM

Eff these dudes.
Learned that from Paul Pierce huh?

Mr. Jabbar
06-10-2011, 01:00 PM
this sh1t is all over nba.com now! :eek:

I guess Stern is jumping off the sinking cruise already :applause:

cavsfanatic
06-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Not sayin it was smart but It's not like Dirk was dying and they made fun of him. I should hate Lebron more than anybody considering I'm a Cavs fan but every single person does this imo.

CeltsGarlic
06-10-2011, 01:06 PM

I guess stern is thinking this is some kind of reality show, more drama more viewers.

Blue&Orange
06-10-2011, 01:11 PM
I think Wade has tried a few times to motivate or stimulate his teammate because he knows lebron is psychologically a disaster right now. This kind of joking around is Wade's attempt to calm Lebron down.. I don't think it's even a reflection of Dwade's own sense of humor, just something he was trying to do that he knew Lebron might connect with, be able to draw a little chuckle out of him or something to just calm him down.
Hummm no. Wade coudn't care less about Lebron. When he started coughing, Lebron was like 10m behind him. Yes it represents Wade's own sense of humor. Where have you being this season? They haven't do nothing but act like douchebags since day one. One can argue that the teaming up was an epic douche move.

Other than heats fans i can't see how anyone can root for this guys.

Mrofir
06-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Hummm no. Wade coudn't care less about Lebron. When he started coughing, Lebron was like 10m behind him. Yes it represents Wade's own sense of humor. Where have you being this season? They haven't do nothing but act like douchebags since day one. One can argue that the teaming up was an epic douche move.

Other than heats fans i can't see how anyone can root for this guys.

t-r-u-s-t me, I'm not rooting for the heat.

Simply trying to analyze the situation. As a basketball fan I have more respect for Wade than Lebron. He's trying to pick him up and in trying to do that is (cliche) bringing himself down quite a few pegs. I stick to my POV. U misunderstand methinks

GO MAVS

HB40TheNextStar
06-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Meters? We use feet.

But yea, this doesn't surprise me. I don't respect either of LeBron and Wade anymore and that lost of respect happened a while ago. This video just gives more justification.

adri41
06-10-2011, 01:16 PM
Not sayin it was smart but It's not like Dirk was dying and they made fun of him. I should hate Lebron more than anybody considering I'm a Cavs fan but every single person does this imo.

Sure, I do it. But I'm not on TV. I'm not a public figure. I'm not trying to repair a tarnished reputation. I'm not paid 18 million dollars a year to be a professional. I'm not playing in the NBA finals. Or, more importantly, I'm not DOWN in the NBA finals.

Blue&Orange
06-10-2011, 01:17 PM
:facepalm

They weren't making fun of Dirk illness, they were implying he was faking... the guy crying in the wheelchairs, the guy that grabs his eye after SEEING his shot not going in, the guy that flops left and right and scream like he is being murdered when someone touches him, is calling Dirk a faker... :roll:

Lebron followed like a puppet, the chosen one followed once again.

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 01:18 PM
:lol ohh Wade & Lebron. Karma is gonna come hard :lol

Oh wait....what? Wade injured and cant play like himself in Game 5 :lolWord.
That's just stupid.

Mrofir
06-10-2011, 01:18 PM

They weren't making fun of Dirk illness, they were implying he was faking... the guy crying in the wheelchairs, the guy that grabs his eye after SEEING his shot not going, the guy that flops left and right and scream like he is being murdered when someone touches him, is calling Dirk a faker... :roll:

Thank you. I was trying to get at that too and I felt unsatisfied with my post because it didn't touch on this ridiculousness.

And let me add, the guy who pulled another fake injury stunt in game 5 for whatever reason, probably because he thought he was going to need more from lebron to win it. Guess he was right

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 01:21 PM

They weren't making fun of Dirk illness, they were implying he was faking... the guy crying in the wheelchairs, the guy that grabs his eye after SEEING his shot not going in, the guy that flops left and right and scream like he is being murdered when someone touches him, is calling Dirk a faker... :roll:

Lebron followed like a puppet, the chosen one followed once again.If it wasn't already easy enough to dislike the Heat....now the Faker of all fakers in the NBA (D Whistle) is calling a man with a virus a faker. Unreal. I wonder if their teammates give them sh!t about flopping during film sessions.

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 01:24 PM

I hope ESPN catches hold of the story and goes in hard.

catch24
06-10-2011, 01:27 PM

Lebron followed like a puppet, the chosen one followed once again.

Pretty much.