PDA

View Full Version : Jordianity: The New Religion

DaHeezy
06-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Jordianity should be made into a new relion recoginized by the Church's union. There are so many traits to Jordianity that make it a borderline cult, similar to other religions. Here's some comparisons of Jordianity to Christianity.

Common traits of Jordians:

- The existance of only one true God (GOAT aka Jordan). Beliefs that other players can be be GOAT such as Kareem (Mulsim), Wilt (Bhudism) or any othe GOAT is blasphemy. Jordan is definitive

- If your not with Jordan (God), you're with the Devil (kobe) and automitically sentenced to hell (dubbed a Kobe Fan)

- You subcribe solely to the Bible (the media) and believe it is 100% facts and code to live by despite the many holes and contradictions to their stories.

- Jordan (God) invented and perfected all moves (created all things). If it's been done, Jordan did it first, or does it better.

- Jordians (Christians) when being encountered and contridicted become very emotional, close minded, and condescending when their faith is being contradicted or tested, even when it's with no ill-will.

ChandlerParsons
06-10-2011, 11:20 AM
wait
kobe isn't evil and the devil
that would be Lebron :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

RaceBannana
06-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Just called Jordan to talk it over and...
Me: So, this guy on.....
**Jordan hangs**

fixed.

24r2
06-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Kobe is God

Jordan is Jesus

Wade is the Holy Spirit

Foster5k
06-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Kobe is God

Jordan is Jesus

Wade is the Holy Spirit
I thought the trinity were suppose to be equal...

DaHeezy
06-10-2011, 11:54 AM
fixed.

:lol , that was pretty good

Colin Cowherd
06-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Kobe is one title shy of being as good as Jordan, and then he will have his own religion.

ukplayer4
06-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Kobe is one title shy of being as good as Jordan, and then he will have his own religion.

please explain how another title makes kobe as good as mj... being equal in titles hardly makes up for the disparity in play.

robert horry is already better than both by your logic

DirtySanchez
06-10-2011, 03:14 PM
LMAO

Good one OP.

Jordan was great I dub him the GOAT I have ever seen.

But the Jordan legacy protectors are freaking crazy (See Bruce Blitz).
Jordan will always be Jordan and it is OK to like other players specially ones that come close to his legacy.

ChandlerParsons
06-10-2011, 03:23 PM
:facepalm
titles do not equal how good you are.

BigBalla44
06-10-2011, 03:26 PM
This thread reeks of insecurity.

bagelred
06-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Jordianity should be made into a new relion recoginized by the Church's union. There are so many traits to Jordianity that make it a borderline cult, similar to other religions. Here's some comparisons of Jordianity to Christianity.

- The existance of only one true God (GOAT aka Jordan). Beliefs that other players can be be GOAT such as Kareem (Mulsim), Wilt (Bhudism) or any othe GOAT is blasphemy. Jordan is definitive

- If your not with Jordan (God), you're with the Devil (kobe) and automitically sentenced to hell (dubbed a Kobe Fan)

- You subcribe solely to the Bible (the media) and believe it is 100% facts and code to live by despite the many holes and contradictions to their stories.

- Jordan (God) invented and perfected all moves (created all things). If it's been done, Jordan did it first, or does it better.

- Jordians (Christians) when being encountered and contridicted become very emotional, close minded, and condescending when their faith is being contradicted or tested, even when it's with no ill-will.

U mad cause you were too young to see Jordan play?

Laimbeer_Rodman
06-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Kobe may only be one of the Apostles.
LeBron is Mary Magdalene.
Wade is a pope of Jordianity

Leviathon1121
06-10-2011, 03:43 PM
KB42PAH joined youtube Apr 11, 2006.

BruceBlitz joined youtube May 8, 2007.

Make of it what you will, but the obsessive fans of Bryant bring it upon themselves IMO.

Not to mention, almost every supporter of Jordan I have read on this site readily accepts that Kareem, Wilt, Russel, etc...have a valid claim in the GOAT discussion.

I know a few of you like to pretend otherwise, but it is getting tiresome.

FKAri
06-10-2011, 04:11 PM
This thread is complete blasphemy.

Dobiel: (can appear in many forms; recognized most commonly as Joey Crawford to man). The Guardian of the East. The protector of the chosen ones. (cannot protect anyone against Michael)

Michael: (known as MJ to man). An Archangel. Protector of the sacred lands. Commander of God's armies.

Gabriel: (can appear in many forms; recognized most commonly as ESPN or NBATV to man) The highest Archangel. The personal messenger and force of influence of the divine order.

God: (Never seen in true form; has only been perceived in human form, as the messiah, David Stern). The highest of the high. The Divine singularity and source of all power.

Zambowie
06-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Kinda clever but...........no man should be compared to God or Jesus, kid. Just sayin :no:

f0und
06-10-2011, 04:20 PM
explain to me what this *hit is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM6oP3YwIN0

Zambowie
06-10-2011, 04:34 PM

Exactly what you just said.........shit.

Leviathon1121
06-10-2011, 04:52 PM

Wow, that's creepy.

Mr. I'm So Rad
06-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Space Jam is the bible for Jordinians

Mr. I'm So Rad
06-10-2011, 05:04 PM

:bowdown:

Ne 1
06-10-2011, 05:10 PM

Bruce has been on YouTube since 2005.

DirtySanchez
06-10-2011, 05:47 PM
http://www.wizznutzz.com/images/jordan_girls.jpg

HisJoeness
06-11-2011, 06:56 PM
The OP has been banned for this dumbass post before.

Zambowie
06-11-2011, 07:20 PM
:wtf:

Stringer Bell
06-11-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm a little annoyed myself by the "Jordians". Weirdos like Bruce Blitz, or actually a friend of mine who has total man-love for Michael. I told him I'm rooting for Kobe to win 7 rings just to see his reaction.

But seriously, Jordan was ****ing amazing and my favorite player to watch. I could watch highlights of him over and over again and not get tired. It was almost disgusting how good he was.

DaHeezy
07-07-2012, 08:28 PM

:lol

50inchvertical
07-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Well, if I were to decide to worship something, I would at least choose something/someone that really exists.

Halcon
07-07-2012, 08:40 PM
If youre goin to religify any love for a certain player, it definitely needs to be with kobe homers.

Like religious nuts, they ignore all the facts, defend their position with illogical fallacies and wont wake up now matter how much reason you throw at 'em. And lastly, they believe it because they want to, rather than because they feel its true.

As for Jordinality, .. I'd equate that with atheism. Not really a religion... just taking a good look at the world and concluding what makes the most sense.

Blue&Orange
07-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Honestly i'm curious, can you give examples of this.

Jacks3
07-07-2012, 08:54 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

ThaRegul8r
07-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Kinda clever but...........no man should be compared to God or Jesus, kid. Just sayin :no:

And yet you have posters on this forum who refer to Kobe Bryant as "Gawdbe," and regularly start threads such as "How great is our Gawd?"

It's sickening when people who do nothing more than play a game are elevated to deities. Celebrity worship is absurd.

DaHeezy
07-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Honestly i'm curious, can you give examples of this.

Oh oh, Jordian imposing his religion. Ready to smite me!

Blue&Orange
07-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Oh oh, Jordian imposing his religion. Ready to smite me!
U proved my point, twice, not only you were unable to answer a simple question about one of your claims, but you immediately labeled me a Jordian... basically you did what you are accusing others of doing :lol

Hilarious shit right here...

OP were you looking at the mirror when you come up with that original post? :lol

omg this shit is unreal

Legends66NBA7
07-07-2012, 09:16 PM
And yet you have posters on this forum who refer to Kobe Bryant as "Gawdbe," and regularly start threads such as "How great is our Gawd?"

It's sickening when people who do nothing more than play a game are elevated to deities. Celebrity worship is absurd.

This x 10000000.

It's really pathetic. Not just Kobe, but LeBron, Wade, etc... Vicarious living through athletes.

50inchvertical
07-07-2012, 09:26 PM

I agree, because deities are 100% fictional. At least celebrities are real.

Bandito
07-07-2012, 09:29 PM
wait
kobe isn't evil and the devil
that would be Lebron :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
no no lebron is Jesus. Can emulate god but will still be crucified when the time comes. 2012 finals...

RRR3
07-07-2012, 09:32 PM
no no lebron is Jesus. Can emulate god but will still be crucified when the time comes. 2012 finals...
:(

TheMan
07-07-2012, 11:35 PM
KB42PAH joined youtube Apr 11, 2006.

Make of it what you will, but the obsessive fans of Bryant bring it upon themselves IMO.

Not to mention, almost every supporter of Jordan I have read on this site readily accepts that Kareem, Wilt, Russell, etc...have a valid claim in the GOAT discussion.

I know a few of you like to pretend otherwise, but it is getting tiresome.
This

I always say Jordan is the greatest player I've ever seen since I started watching the NBA in the mid 80's. I can't say for sure he was greater than those before him since I was to young to see them in their prime but I will add that MJ is pretty much the consensus GOAT but a case can be made for Wilt, KAJ, Russell...

DaHeezy
07-08-2012, 01:15 AM
U proved my point, twice, not only you were unable to answer a simple question about one of your claims, but you immediately labeled me a Jordian... basically you did what you are accusing others of doing :lol

Hilarious shit right here...

OP were you looking at the mirror when you come up with that original post? :lol

omg this shit is unreal

Typical Jordianity tactics right there. Smite me oh mighty smiter!

Actually you did exactly what I would have expected of a Jordian. Immediately make this in to a debate about who's better than Jordan when in reality that wasn't the point of this thread. Sorry guy, Jordian or not, you followed the trait of a Jordian.

Poetry
07-08-2012, 01:57 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_boRREL01Spg/TBEWQ-VFHDI/AAAAAAAAFdA/MSch3AEMzYo/s1600/jesusmj_0001.jpg

50inchvertical
07-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Actually, would make LeBron the devil aka Lucifer, if Jordan is God. The devil had all the same "powers" as Jesus, but he used them basically in a way God disapproved of and was never able to live it down. He is known in the Biblical hierarchy as curator of evil, but nobody can really tell you why or what he did. Who kills more people in the Bible, Jesus or the Devil? You'd be surprised.

PullupJay
07-08-2012, 02:59 AM
Blasphemy :coleman:

I<3NBA
07-08-2012, 04:31 AM
all the traits of religious fanatics can be attributed more to Kobetards than to Jordan stans. in fact, they already elevate Kobe to such status, calling him Gawdbe. i haven't heard Jordan being called Lord Jordan or whatever by his stans.

Inactive
07-08-2012, 07:17 AM
Actually, would make LeBron the devil aka Lucifer, if Jordan is God. The devil had all the same "powers" as Jesus, but he used them basically in a way God disapproved of and was never able to live it down. He is known in the Biblical hierarchy as curator of evil, but nobody can really tell you why or what he did. Who kills more people in the Bible, Jesus or the Devil? You'd be surprised.Jesus doesn't kill anyone in The Bible.

DurantFor40
07-08-2012, 07:22 AM
At least Jordan exists and we actually witnessed his "magic" with our own eyes instead of believing because its in a book made by cavemen..

Jordianity > Christianity

bagelred
07-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Kobe is one title shy of being as good as Jordan,
:oldlol:

scandisk_
07-08-2012, 09:02 AM
OP hates MJ sooooooo much :lol

stay mad :lol

DaHeezy
07-08-2012, 12:20 PM
OP hates MJ sooooooo much :lol

stay mad :lol

Again, another Jordian tactic.

Put it this way, I have nothing against God, it's his fanatic followers I can't stand

Halcon
07-08-2012, 03:25 PM
I love the irony in this thread.

DaHeezy
07-20-2012, 12:01 AM
Bump

Proof Pistol is unoriginal

Round Mound
07-20-2012, 12:30 AM
They Copied from the Maradonian Religion :pimp:

DaHeezy
07-20-2012, 01:06 AM
They Copied from the Maradonian Religion :pimp:

Glad you think it's pimp but what the hell is Maradonian Religion?

KingMichael23
07-20-2012, 01:09 AM
Michael Jordan is god

Kobe Bryant is Jesus

LeBron James is the Devil.

DaHeezy
06-30-2013, 09:20 PM
I love the irony in this thread.

Do you know what irony means? Get a clue

Doctor Rivers
06-30-2013, 09:51 PM
Cool