PDA

View Full Version : Who the good player?

Theoo
06-10-2011, 08:29 PM
who is the good player the ones that i make to the post you make the vote who is the good player ??

shaq who a 5'9 pg with 3pt shots or lebron who 6'5 but cant shot 3pt?
:violin:
ray allen that cant not shot or dirk nowitzki that cant not shot
kobe that is 7' and really good to post but not in 3pt shot or lebron who 6'2 pg with better shoting
dwade who is 24 but cant dunk or steve nash who cant pass
lebron when he in cleveland who is 7' center with good postings shot but cant pass but has better 3pt shoting but not as good mid range shoting or boozer on utah with 3pt shots but not the good post game
michael jordan who is 6'8 with a beter 3pt shots but not as good to dunk or lebron with better shoting
mike bibby in prime or shaq 39 year old
jason kidd 39 year old or dwadae 38 year old
michael jordan in portlan trailblazers or drexler in chicago bulls

CelticBaller
06-10-2011, 08:31 PM
lolwut

d.bball.guy
06-10-2011, 08:32 PM
lolwut
This.

But still, :roll::roll::roll::roll:.

24r2
06-10-2011, 08:35 PM
the first thing i read was about shaq being 5'9 :facepalm

just when i thought i saw everything on ish :oldlol:

theaussieguy
06-10-2011, 08:37 PM
jesus, is this thread real life?

T.O.RapsJays
06-10-2011, 08:37 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

d.bball.guy
06-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Imagine if you'll read all of those 663 posts by Theoo.

DeronMillsap
kobe that is 7' and really good to post but not in 3pt shot or lebron who 6'2 pg with better shoting
lebron when he in cleveland who is 7' center with good postings shot but cant pass but has better 3pt shoting but not as good mid range shoting or boozer on utah with 3pt shots but not the good post game
michael jordan who is 6'8 with a beter 3pt shots but not as good to dunk or lebron with better shoting

P.S. lol@ Kidd 39 year old or DWadae at 38 year-old.

Batz
I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled... I will not be trolled...

Done_And_Done
06-10-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm particularly fond of his choice of words when saying "Good Postings Shot"...

d.bball.guy
06-10-2011, 08:42 PM
I'm particularly fond of his choice of words when saying "Good Postings Shot"...
:lol

Theoo
06-10-2011, 08:48 PM
who is the good player the ones that i make to the post you make the vote who is the good player ??

:rockon:

what you think it a fake life ??? :roll: :roll: THINK THAT THESE FORUM TO A VIDEO GAME !!!! :roll: just a jk post but what you think these a fake life lol

P.S. lol@ Kidd 39 year old or DWadae at 38 year-old.

hmm a nice pick

DeronMillsap
06-10-2011, 08:51 PM
hmm a nice pick
Thanks! good thread.

Done_And_Done
06-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Without trying to infiltrate your thread Theoo, I'm curious as to who you think has been the best ball tipper during the playoffs this year?

Spell&Grammar
06-10-2011, 08:58 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100108063233/uncyclopedia/images/archive/b/b5/20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif

Spell&Grammar

LBJWADE
06-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Obvious the OP doesnt speak English. The thread title should say "Who is the better player?"

Theoo
06-10-2011, 09:07 PM
nick young with slash like dwade and is 6'8 or nick young with ray allen shoting 3pt
dirk nowitzki that cant dunk or shaq that cant dunk
greg oden that never is injured or yao ming that sometime injure but with 3pt shots
jj barea 7'3 center but with not as good shot but not a good blocks or joel anthony with dwight howard jumpballtip and midrange shoting
dwight howard that cant a jumpballtip or al jefferson
rookie lebron or 32 year old nash
rookie nash or 36 year old lebron
dirk nowitzki draft to boston but cant shot and with gilbert arenas not nash but dirk nowitzki with a shaq posts shoting or tmac in prime

Without trying to infiltrate your thread Theoo, I'm curious as to who you think has been the best ball tipper during the playoffs this year?
dwight howard of course he the best jumpballtip to the nba and he put that to playoffs to but not have the support cast to wiin them nba games but a very good to jumpballtip but chanldder have a very SUPRISE TO! jumpballtip i think them dallas have to the finals now because chandler have a very good jumpballtip but not the last year but spolstra make a RETARD move to make it joel anthony not ilgauskas to jumpballtip adn the miami always lose jumpballtip that is why them now 3-2 to finals .

TylerOO
06-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Ayo Theoo WTF is up wit our boy LeBron>!?!?!?!

EnoughSaid
06-10-2011, 09:27 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100108063233/uncyclopedia/images/archive/b/b5/20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif

Spell&Grammar

THE KING HAS COME BACK! :bowdown:

Done_And_Done
06-10-2011, 09:43 PM
nick young with slash like dwade and is 6'8 or nick young with ray allen shoting 3pt
greg oden that never is injured or yao ming that sometime injure but with 3pt shots
jj barea 7'3 center but with not as good shot but not a good blocks or joel anthony with dwight howard jumpballtip and midrange shoting
dirk nowitzki draft to boston but cant shot and with gilbert arenas not nash but dirk nowitzki with a shaq posts shoting or tmac in prime

dwight howard of course he the best jumpballtip to the nba and he put that to playoffs to but not have the support cast to wiin them nba games but a very good to jumpballtip but chanldder have a very SUPRISE TO! jumpballtip i think them dallas have to the finals now because chandler have a very good jumpballtip but not the last year but spolstra make a RETARD move to make it joel anthony not ilgauskas to jumpballtip adn the miami always lose jumpballtip that is why them now 3-2 to finals .

Well said...

Theoo
06-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Ayo Theoo WTF is up wit our boy LeBron>!?!?!?!
i dont know man he then the 4th quarter dont shot that many shot and he miss many shot im dissapoint to lebron because of this my favourite player but A DAMN FK*** MAN WHAT HE THINKING ?? dont know .. maybe the jumpballtip lose all the time dont have the confidence to the team he always lose the jumpballtip because spolstra make it so that the joel anthony not ilgauskas start center

Well said...
yes i think so

EnoughSaid
06-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Is it me or is Theo not really this dumb and just making threads for the lol's?

asdf1990
06-10-2011, 10:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LMDGK.jpg

Eat Like A Bosh
06-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Wrong forum

KingBeasley08
06-10-2011, 10:43 PM

Spell&Grammar
:roll:

Theoo
06-11-2011, 10:28 AM

hmm some picks

Wrong forum
?? why

NauruDude
06-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Yes good post dude kepep it up.

Theoo
06-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Yes good post dude kepep it up.
thanks man lets end these naurufeud.

(e)
06-11-2011, 07:42 PM
I feel like I'm about to become retarded after reading the ish this dude posts.

Zambowie
06-11-2011, 07:42 PM
LMAO woooooo i needed a good laugh! Shaq 5'9"

Theoo
04-02-2013, 07:46 PM
lerbron who 9" tall but has a only one arm or kobe bryant with afro hair who 5'1" but twice faster

black steve nash who 6'10" and have crazed good blockings but have very injure prone or magic johnson 26 year olds who have twice faster but have mental disorder

yao ming who 6'11" but have better jumpballtip then wilt chamberlan and a 3pt shots nothing and the net 49% or dwight howard who 7" who have shaq postings shots and lerbron speed but have blind in one eye

selrahc
04-02-2013, 07:57 PM

Easy questions

sipitri
04-02-2013, 08:06 PM

Spell&Grammar
Mother****in' win

Living Being
04-02-2013, 08:34 PM

:roll: :bowdown:

Living Being
04-02-2013, 08:41 PM
lerbron who 9" tall but has a only one arm or kobe bryant with afro hair who 5'1" but twice faster

black steve nash who 6'10" and have crazed good blockings but have very injure prone or magic johnson 26 year olds who have twice faster but have mental disorder

yao ming who 6'11" but have better jumpballtip then wilt chamberlan and a 3pt shots nothing and the net 49% or dwight howard who 7" who have shaq postings shots and lerbron speed but have blind in one eye
OMG LOL so specific and detailed

Are these comparisons for career or just one seoson?

Booz Vivic
04-23-2013, 11:33 AM

Question above? WHAT???

this is weird. But fun. 5'9 shaq. 9' LeBron. WHAT THE ****

bmd
04-23-2013, 11:36 AM

michael jordan in portlan trailblazers or drexler in chicago bullsIt hurts. It physically hurts me.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-23-2013, 11:44 AM

Theoo
06-25-2013, 10:44 AM
allen iverson in prime but 3" or bill russel now?

kwame brown or shaq with 1 leg

lerbron with 20 champoinship or jordaan 8"

yao ming 5'11" pr muggsy bogues who 7'6"

LikeABosh
06-25-2013, 10:57 AM
These terific brain post

Johnny Jones
06-25-2013, 11:04 AM
allen iverson in prime but 3" or bill russel now?

kwame brown or shaq with 1 leg

lerbron with 20 champoinship or jordaan 8"

yao ming 5'11" pr muggsy bogues who 7'6"
Easy. Great post man. :bowdown:

Theoo
06-25-2013, 05:13 PM
thnx guys here one to make your really use your brain

who the good career

lerbron discover he have brain cancer and only 2 year to live and he use these as fuel to fire to win 2 more champoinshp and be first player to win 2 title with cancer and donate all hes money to charty have 4 champoinship in total and die at age 30

or

micchael jordan didnt not retire for baseball and have 8 champoinships

BBallZen83
06-25-2013, 05:40 PM
-2 teaspoons of LSD
-1 cup of brain injury
-A dash of crack cocaine
-A pinch of disorientation/vertigo
-4 gallons of bad grammar

Bake 1 hour at 450 degrees and voila!!! A theoo post!

Shade8780
06-25-2013, 05:46 PM
-2 teaspoons of LSD
-1 cup of brain injury
-A dash of crack cocaine
-A pinch of disorientation/vertigo
-4 gallons of bad grammar

Bake 1 hour at 450 degrees and voila!!! A theoo post!
And dont forget the bath salts!

Theoo
12-20-2013, 02:26 PM
WELL GUYS IT THESE TIME OF YEAR AGAIN; ANOTHER ROUND TO WHO THE GOOD PLAYER:

lerbron james that have a ring of mordor and invisibles to basketballs court or kobe bryant with a a nazguls dargon in the court (he still have a achiles injure)

paul george who are in bobcat and have a blind to one eye but have a 10 cm more longer hand or derrick rose that have a skyhookes and 6'8" tall but have none brain

jason collin who isnt not gay and have a 7'8" tall and sky hookes and ray allen shoting and lerbron athleticim or jason collin who gay that have a 6'10" tall and usan bolt run speeds and a steph curry shoting and kobe bryant clutch

Mr. Jabbar
12-20-2013, 02:28 PM
great post. number 3 without a doubt

Miller for 3
12-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Thank you for returning, I have missed you in my life Theoo :bowdown:

Theoo
02-19-2014, 02:54 PM
WHO THE GOOD PLAYER????

kevin durant with only one arms but have karl malone muscle and hakeem posting offense or lerbron james with one leg but have michael jordan clutch and mid shoting and sky hooks

kobe bryant with achiilles injure or chris bosh who have bottom injure in sex with jason collin who have 10 inches dickes

BONUS ROUNDS!!!! WHO THE GOOD WINNER??

HAKEEM OLAJAWON in posting vs jason collin with a hard dickes in posting??

well hakeem do a posting to jason collin with a risk to be gay or well jason collin win these matchups??

KyleKong
02-19-2014, 02:57 PM
I'd pick Jason Collins pounding Theoo's virgin butthole over Hakeem.

Demitri98
02-19-2014, 02:57 PM
Am I the only one who reads Theoo's posts in an Elmo voice? :lol

FKAri
02-19-2014, 02:58 PM
WHO THE GOOD PLAYER????

kevin durant with only one arms but have karl malone muscle and hakeem posting offense or lerbron james with one leg but have michael jordan clutch and mid shoting and sky hooks

kobe bryant with achiilles injure or chris bosh who have bottom injure in sex with jason collin who have 10 inches dickes

well hakeem do a posting to jason collin with a risk to be gay or well jason collin win these matchups??

you shut fk stopid fk.

Theoo
02-19-2014, 03:00 PM
:coleman:

PsychoBe
02-19-2014, 03:03 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2287844/scanners-head-explosion-o.gif

KyleKong
02-19-2014, 03:10 PM
Actually I think Theoo would be the man in the relationship.

rhowen4
02-19-2014, 03:32 PM
you are a god

dannywpt
02-19-2014, 03:34 PM
What's with the violins?

ralph_i_el
02-19-2014, 03:48 PM

:applause: THEOOOOOOOOOO

WHO THE GOOD PLAYER????

oh god i just lost it in public

I<3NBA
02-19-2014, 04:04 PM
give this man a medal!

Foster5k
02-19-2014, 04:13 PM
This guy has more gimmicks than the current NBA Dunk contest.

sketchy
02-19-2014, 04:28 PM
I love that Theoo comes back to the same thread 3 years later and keeps going right where he left off. :roll:

Theoo is on my Mt. Rushmore.

LeGOAT
02-19-2014, 04:32 PM
:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

OldSchoolBBall
02-19-2014, 04:33 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg46betBTg1qzptwgo1_500.jpg

Black and White
02-19-2014, 04:38 PM
shaq who a 5'9 pg with 3pt shots or lebron who 6'5 but cant shot 3pt?:violin:
ray allen that cant not shot or dirk nowitzki that cant not shot:violin:

Theoo
05-03-2014, 07:15 PM
WHO THE GOOD PLAYER???

lerbron james who is gay and have sex to hes ass with chris bosh before game and have 4" dickes or kevin durant who have donald sterling racist GM and have 9" dickes

gilbart arenas to hes prime wit new nickname G-zero and are 6'8" postings like hakeem olajuwon but cant not dunk or 6'4 yao ming wit micheal jordan mid range

6'8" nate robinson or 5'8" lerbron james

euroleague or nba with only one leg

Mr. Jabbar
05-03-2014, 07:27 PM
i cannot process all this so ill just admire. theoo is like whole tiers above us in basketball understanding :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Real14
05-03-2014, 07:29 PM
What tha hell iz goin on in dis mutha!:oldlol:

Theoo
05-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Very hard ones : WHO THE GOOD CAREER?

kobe bryant ; after injure to these season he come back with a robots leg and win 2 more champoinship then he have a couch to the LA laker and win 6 champoinship to the laker as couch and when he have 70 year old the have discover medicane that make him young so he win 10 more champoinship with laker when he 87 year old he die from car crash with total champoinship 17 as player and 6 as couch

lerbron james ; he never retire he play from 18 year old to 65 year old he win 28 champoinship but he have a scandals like sterling that he are racist to white peoples and that he have sell drugs like breaking bad so he put to prison and when he come back to nba he couch to clevland cavalier one season that win championship for cleveland as couch and then he die from drug overdose

Done_And_Done
05-03-2014, 07:39 PM
WHO THE GOOD PLAYER???

lerbron james who is gay and have sex to hes ass with chris bosh before game and have 4" dickes or kevin durant who have donald sterling racist GM and have 9" dickes

gilbart arenas to hes prime wit new nickname G-zero and are 6'8" postings like hakeem olajuwon but cant not dunk or 6'4 yao ming wit micheal jordan mid range

Thanks for the new batch of scenarios Theoo

Mr. Jabbar
05-03-2014, 07:41 PM

kobe bryant ; after injure to these season he come back with a robots leg and win 2 more champoinship then he have a couch to the LA laker and win 6 champoinship to the laker as couch and when he have 70 year old the have discover medicane that make him young so he win 10 more champoinship with laker when he 87 year old he die from car crash with total champoinship 17 as player and 6 as couch

lerbron james ; he never retire he play from 18 year old to 65 year old he win 28 champoinship but he have a scandals like sterling that he are racist to white peoples and that he have sell drugs like breaking bad so he put to prison and when he come back to nba he couch to clevland cavalier one season that win championship for cleveland as couch and then he die from drug overdose

i like scenario 1 because kobe is a couch

Theoo
05-03-2014, 07:42 PM
i cannot process all this so ill just admire. theoo is like whole tiers above us in basketball understanding :bowdown:

Thanks for the new batch of scenarios Theoo

thnx guys :bowdown: :bowdown:

here my pick

WHO THE GOOD PLAYER???

lerbron james who is gay and have sex to hes ass with chris bosh before game and have 4" dickes or kevin durant who have donald sterling racist GM and have 9" dickes lerbron james are most alpa in the NBA if you take alpa away from him kevin durant well be better

dannywpt
05-03-2014, 07:43 PM
What's with the violins?

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 07:44 PM

couch? COUCH? :oldlol:

ohhhhhhh

Real14
05-03-2014, 07:44 PM

Kobe Bryant

Mr. Jabbar
05-03-2014, 07:45 PM
theoo pls make "who the good poster" thread and make jameer scenario with many dickes in his ass :bowdown:

Real14
05-03-2014, 07:49 PM
theoo pls make "who the good poster" thread and make jameer scenario with many dickes in his ass :bowdown:
Oh shit itz bout to get real:roll:

Theoo
05-03-2014, 07:54 PM
:roll: :roll: yah i will do

-Lebron23-
05-03-2014, 07:56 PM
:bowdown: Truly amazing stuff, my answer to all is Allen Iverson.

Theoo
05-03-2014, 08:16 PM
thnx men comone guys you got make a pick!!

Dr Hawk
05-03-2014, 08:18 PM

Interesting thread

Theoo
11-06-2014, 03:38 PM
make avotes who are the good player ???

lerry bird that are blind but he have wings or lerbron james with one arm

kevin durant that cant not dunk and never have foul call but he are 8" and never have injure or prime michael jordan that have uncontrollable bladder problem when he are in clutch

tim duncan to hes prime , but with none warning he are make president of united state to the america , and he now have to be basketball players and president and there are alot of stressing or prime chris bosh

lerbron now that are addicted to heroin , or , kobe bryant now that have electric coller to hes neck that shock him more everytime he have a feild goal . very high shocking at 35 fg enough to kill persons

SouBeachTalents
11-06-2014, 03:40 PM

kevin durant that cant not dunk and never have foul call but he are 8" and never have injure or prime michael jordan that have uncontrollable bladder problem when he are in clutch

tim duncan to hes prime , but with none warning he are make president of united state to the america , and he now have to be basketball players and president and there are alot of stressing or prime chris bosh

lerbron now that are addicted to heroin , or , kobe bryant now that have electric coller to hes neck that shock him more everytime he have a feild goal . very high shocking at 35 fg enough to kill persons

http://americandigest.org/sidelines/4251-full-retard.jpg

Nash
11-06-2014, 04:05 PM

Spell&Grammar
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: best post in this thread

RoundMoundOfReb
11-06-2014, 04:28 PM

1 arm LeBron

8 foot Durant

President Duncan

Heroin LeBron

Dr Hawk
11-06-2014, 04:28 PM

3peated
11-06-2014, 04:52 PM

bird
jordan
duncan
kobe

Theoo
11-06-2014, 05:09 PM

1. lerbron .. bird can fly but cant not aim to the hoops , if bird to to hover to the baskets lerbron well be able steal ball

2. oh wow these are hard , none can stop a kevin durant that are so big shot a jumpshot over you , but with none fouls peoples well foul him to the shots .. michael jordan are best all times but do he love game enough to pee himself in public for clutch shoting ?? im not sure i well pick kevin durant becuse not even foul can stop 8" shoting

3. i well say tim duncan

4. kobe bryant these was very much trickq uestion , jerry buss say kobe to wear shocking collar and that well teach kobe bryant to pass ball , it well make kobe better player

Done_And_Done
11-06-2014, 07:31 PM
1. lerbron .. bird can fly but cant not aim to the hoops , if bird to to hover to the baskets lerbron well be able steal ball

2. oh wow these are hard , none can stop a kevin durant that are so big shot a jumpshot over you , but with none fouls peoples well foul him to the shots .. michael jordan are best all times but do he love game enough to pee himself in public for clutch shoting ?? im not sure i well pick kevin durant becuse not even foul can stop 8" shoting

3. i well say tim duncan

4. kobe bryant these was very much trickq uestion , jerry buss say kobe to wear shocking collar and that well teach kobe bryant to pass ball , it well make kobe better player

I agree with all of your picks Theoo

Asukal
11-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Give OP an oscar! Been trying harder than Leonardo. :applause: :oldlol:

Theoo
02-10-2015, 02:59 PM
hello ish hoops,

WHO ARE THE GOOD PLAYER ??
----------------
barrick obama that have all skill of lerbron james and hes body and athleticim but he are still president and have to do both and he also have mental of lerbron james or jihadi john terrorist who have all skill of prime kobe bryant and hes body and athleticim but he are still isis terorist and have to do isis video and kill isis hostage
-------------
-----------
wilt chamberlane , who have body height and athleticim of dwade OR ray allen who have body height and athleticim of wilt chamberlane
------------
-----------
micheal jordan to hes prime but he have freak accidents so now he are in wheelchair and he have spend 1 year in wheelchair camp and have very good skills with wheel chair driving OR kobe bryant when hes 40
----------

make a votes NOW

dubnation
02-10-2015, 03:15 PM
hello ish hoops,

----------------
barrick obama that have all skill of lerbron james and hes body and athleticim but he are still president and have to do both and he also have mental of lerbron james or jihadi john terrorist who have all skill of prime kobe bryant and hes body and athleticim but he are still isis terorist and have to do isis video and kill isis hostage
-------------
-----------
wilt chamberlane , who have body height and athleticim of dwade OR ray allen who have body height and athleticim of wilt chamberlane ...... that'd be scary
------------
-----------
micheal jordan to hes prime but he have freak accidents so now he are in wheelchair and he have spend 1 year in wheelchair camp and have very good skills with wheel chair driving OR kobe bryant when hes 40
----------
make a votes NOW

ummmmmmmmm that last one :roll:

Theoo
02-10-2015, 03:51 PM
ummmmmmmmm that last one :roll:
nice picks man iagree with all

WE ARE VOTING ON THESE

----------------
-------------
-----------
wilt chamberlane , who have body height and athleticim of dwade OR ray allen who have body height and athleticim of wilt chamberlane
------------
-----------
----------

official result of who are the good player well come in 2 days

pauk
02-10-2015, 03:53 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/pomg.gif

Psileas
02-10-2015, 04:03 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/pomg.gif

^Who the good movie?

Dro
02-10-2015, 04:08 PM
da fu k?:biggums:

Theoo
02-10-2015, 04:11 PM
comone guys these is serios we need to know who are the good player

Theoo
05-05-2015, 06:26 PM
WHO ARE THE GOOD PLAYER ??!?!

dirk nowitzki that cant shot and are nate robinson height
OR
mugggsy bogues that have body of shaq

tim duncan that have muggsy bogues height and have no shoting and bad rebounding
OR
tim duncan that have really bad jumpballtip

russel westbroke that are white and he have yao ming tall , he have same skill and athleticim BUT he cant dunk
OR
yao ming that have ray allen shoting but kendrick perkin athleticim

Theoo
05-05-2015, 06:28 PM
WHO ARE THE GOOD PLAYER ??!?!

dirk nowitzki that cant shot and are nate robinson height
OR
mugggsy bogues that have body of shaq

tim duncan that have muggsy bogues height and have no shoting and bad rebounding
OR
tim duncan that have really bad jumpballtip

russel westbroke that are white and he have yao ming tall , he have same skill and athleticim BUT he cant dunk
OR
yao ming that have ray allen shoting but kendrick perkin athleticim

here are my vote

Theoo
05-05-2015, 06:33 PM
plz vote the good player guys

Dro
05-05-2015, 10:07 PM
nice picks man iagree with all

WE ARE VOTING ON THESE

----------------
-------------

lol, da fu.k?:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

WallIn
05-05-2015, 10:09 PM
the good, the bad, and the ugly

Theoo
05-05-2015, 10:10 PM
lol, da fu.k?:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
who do you vote the good player??

Booz Vivic
01-19-2016, 02:31 PM
Wakkannai. Tabun Shaq ga ii?