06-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Theoo
miami heat fan sinc'89

true.dat
?? what you mean

playtetris
06-10-2011, 10:19 PM
?? what you mean

what i mean to say, my dear esquire, is that you ostensibly appear to have all the characteristics and idiosyncrasies that one would associate with beelzebub.

your lack of acumen in all things written; your crude prose; your devilish demeanour and your predilection for the heat gives it away, sir! needless to say, your post count will always be 666 to me. i feel honoured to have witnessed the event.

- tetris

LebronJamesLove
06-10-2011, 10:22 PM
my **** hurts

Theoo
06-10-2011, 10:28 PM
what i mean to say, my dear esquire, is that you ostensibly appear to have all the characteristics and idiosyncrasies that one would associate with beelzebub.

your lack of acumen in all things written; your crude prose; your devilish demeanour and your predilection for the heat gives it away, sir! needless to say, your post count will always be 666 to me. i feel honoured to have witnessed the event.

- tetris
ok

my **** hurts
yes me to you say that in the **** that your head hurt ?? me too my head :roll: LMFAO PLAYTETRIS smh smh nobody understand a thing your write i was gonna be nice but lebronjames have his head hurt i have mine head hurt too dont understand a thing you saying :roll: a clap :applause: to your post

playtetris
06-10-2011, 10:33 PM
ok

yes me to you say that in the **** that your head hurt ?? me too my head :roll: LMFAO PLAYTETRIS smh smh nobody understand a thing your write i was gonna be nice but lebronjames have his head hurt i have mine head hurt too dont understand a thing you saying :roll: a clap :applause: to your post

he actually said his **** hurts

Maniak
06-11-2011, 02:57 AM
I should translate this...

Marquis Daniels
06-11-2011, 03:06 AM
gay fakkit no pics

LebronJamesLove
06-11-2011, 05:32 AM
Thanks man +1, my dick be itching like crazy right now

JohnWall2
06-11-2011, 10:07 AM
shit nig i thot i was bad wen it comes 2 da forum typin shit, nig on a whole new level like damn mayne

Theoo
06-11-2011, 10:31 AM
shit nig i thot i was bad wen it comes 2 da forum typin shit, nig on a whole new level like damn mayne
thanks man you just gotta to a practise shots maybe your not that bad that im on a new level i just practise my shots alot im not a new level not NBA level but im now a better streetballings and shoting and the layups crossover but dont not put the hype im not that good but thanks man :cheers:

:wtf: :wtf: his **** hurts why he put that to my thread that his **** hurts why ??? to streetballing thread that his **** hurts ?

CelticBaller
06-11-2011, 10:34 AM
wtf

JohnWall2
06-11-2011, 12:26 PM
thanks man you just gotta to a practise shots maybe your not that bad that im on a new level i just practise my shots alot im not a new level not NBA level but im now a better streetballings and shoting and the layups crossover but dont not put the hype im not that good but thanks man :cheers:

:wtf: :wtf: his **** hurts why he put that to my thread that his **** hurts why ??? to streetballing thread that his **** hurts ?

u got it all wrong nig i aint say u betta than me nig id skool yo ass mayne

LebronJamesLove
06-11-2011, 02:42 PM
I said my dick hurts because it reall does hurt, damn u want proof?

1Time4YourMind
06-11-2011, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=Theoo]today i was to do a streetballing in hagask

Theoo
06-11-2011, 07:33 PM
u got it all wrong nig i aint say u betta than me nig id skool yo ass mayne
:wtf: you say that im a new level , now a dissing to me think that you skool my ass :facepalm man amke the ball to the talking in the court you want to do a streetballing 21 or 1 on 1

nice man, did you get the 1st possession for the 21 competition by winning jumpballtip?

no a freethrow shot

JohnWall2
06-11-2011, 07:37 PM
:wtf: you say that im a new level , now a dissing to me think that you skool my ass :facepalm man amke the ball to the talking in the court you want to do a streetballing 21 or 1 on 1

no a freethrow shot
mayne i play college ball n u playin in haluluju or watever.. ill bring the whoopin, u bring da ass

Theoo
06-11-2011, 07:40 PM
mayne i play college ball n u playin in haluluju or watever.. ill bring the whoopin, u bring da ass
maybe you play a college ball that give a refere with david stern freethrow all the day but in streetball you ahve have the tough to win them game you think that im suck in streetballing :facepalm ROFL smh because im white i can to a crossover layup and a 3pt shots you play a college ball smh no freethrow to the streetball

TheAnchorman
06-11-2011, 07:41 PM
JohnWall2 and Theoo should interact more often
You just got your wish.

:wtf: you say that im a new level, now a dissing to me think that you skool my ass :facepalm man amke the ball to the talking in the court you want to do a streetballing 21 or 1 on 1

JohnWall2
06-11-2011, 07:43 PM
maybe you play a college ball that give a refere with david stern freethrow all the day but in streetball you ahve have the tough to win them game you think that im suck in streetballing :facepalm ROFL smh because im white i can to a crossover layup and a 3pt shots you play a college ball smh no freethrow to the streetball

:lol :lol :lol dis nig is sumthin, u aint got no chance u like 5'2 mayne

Irish
06-11-2011, 09:05 PM
No jump ball competition? Dont want to know about it.

Street ball for show
Jump ball for dough

Legend of Josh
06-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Beelzebub like the Wu, ain't nothin' to ****s with.

:no:

Theoo
06-11-2011, 09:25 PM
:lol :lol :lol dis nig is sumthin, u aint got no chance u like 5'2 mayne
5'2 see that how smart youre are ROFL SMH!!:facepalm do research before you you a post man , that im 5'2 im 5'8 :facepalm now that you are say that you think you can skool me you are embaarrasing :facepalm

UPDATE !!!! :

now today i do another comptetion and it is like this :

21 comptetion: was a close games but it was 21-19 win to me ended on a 21-14 run
3pt comptetion: was a nice win to me AGAIN a win it in the last 3pt shot but he was close with 2 3 pt shots left
HORSE.COM: i win a horse.com with letters i had letetrs HOR and he have HORSE.COM

as you se im still on winning roll to iwn them all the comptetion and them now that i was playing i say that my game is Lebron game

im like lebron basketball because in the games in HORSE.COM i was shoting midrange shots in my arsenal win 3pt shots comptetion in my arsenal got 3pt shots and in 21 i was make alot of layups and strong move to them basket so i have a layup midrange and 3pt shots like lebron and alot of defense but when iw as do a posting shot my friend was alwayys do a block so like lebron im not that to good in the post but im get better so im like lebron player because im also good to the passing lanes to pass

so my game that lebron game more update later but im going to London tommorrow

DirkNowitzki41
06-11-2011, 09:31 PM
5'2 see that how smart youre are ROFL SMH!!:facepalm do research before you you a post man , that im 5'2 im 5'8 :facepalm now that you are say that you think you can skool me you are embaarrasing :facepalm

UPDATE !!!! :

21 comptetion: was a close games but it was 21-19 win to me ended on a 21-14 run
3pt comptetion: was a nice win to me AGAIN a win it in the last 3pt shot but he was close with 2 3 pt shots left
HORSE.COM: i win a horse.com with letters i had letetrs HOR and he have HORSE.COM

as you se im still on winning roll to iwn them all the comptetion and them now that i was playing i say that my game is Lebron game

im like lebron basketball because in the games in HORSE.COM i was shoting midrange shots in my arsenal win 3pt shots comptetion in my arsenal got 3pt shots and in 21 i was make alot of layups and strong move to them basket so i have a layup midrange and 3pt shots like lebron and alot of defense but when iw as do a posting shot my friend was alwayys do a block so like lebron im not that to good in the post but im get better so im like lebron player because im also good to the passing lanes to pass

LOL

horse.com?

Theoo
06-11-2011, 09:36 PM
LOL

horse.com?
HORSE wasnt not enough letter so we do horse.com

macmac
06-11-2011, 10:32 PM
I've only now began to truly value the worth of this poster they call Theoo

Bravo. I wish i was sitting down amidst a crowd of ISH peers so i could stand up and slowly clap the room into a frenzy of hoorays and teary-eyed acknowledgements

Theoo
06-26-2011, 04:43 PM

UPDATE !!!! :

HUGE UPDATE: i do a last days the comptetions:

HORSE.COM (25 JUNE) : this was a nice horse.com win to me i dont remember the detail it was so long ago but i think it was a good lead for me to win it
CLUTCH.COM (26 JUNE): we a do now NEW GAME!! THAT CLUTCH.COM game today before i make these post we were doing it was a CRAZY CLOSE GAME both do a clutch shots in the end it was for me:

CLUTCH.CO

for him :

CLUTCH.CO

and he make a midrange shots and i miss do :facepalm so i lost that game and my friend champion in CLUTCH.COM (1-0) maybe another time i win it clutch.com

NauruDude
06-26-2011, 05:14 PM
HUGE UPDATE: i do a last days the comptetions:

HORSE.COM (25 JUNE) : this was a nice horse.com win to me i dont remember the detail it was so long ago but i think it was a good lead for me to win it
CLUTCH.COM (26 JUNE): we a do now NEW GAME!! THAT CLUTCH.COM game today before i make these post we were doing it was a CRAZY CLOSE GAME both do a clutch shots in the end it was for me:

CLUTCH.CO

for him :

CLUTCH.CO

and he make a midrange shots and i miss do :facepalm so i lost that game and my friend champion in CLUTCH.COM (1-0) maybe another time i win it clutch.com

COULDNT CARE ****ING LESS.

detroitkid816
06-26-2011, 06:41 PM
omg...I'm dying over here.

NauruDude
06-26-2011, 06:43 PM
:applause:
omg...I'm dying over here.

Where you are call a ambulance - 911 in the states.

detroitkid816
06-26-2011, 06:57 PM
:applause:

Where you are call a ambulance - 911 in the states.
thanks

NauruDude
06-26-2011, 07:13 PM
thanks

Here's to you surviving. Was it a stroke or just a gun wound? :cheers:

detroitkid816
06-26-2011, 07:17 PM
Here's to you surviving. Was it a stroke or just a gun wound? :cheers:
what the fucc is wrong with you?

NauruDude
06-26-2011, 08:21 PM
omg...I'm dying over here. LATER THAT DAY:what the fucc is wrong with you?

You said you were dying I just tried to help you bro. Didn't think youd be offended by that. If you dont want to tell me what heppenned I don't care got nuff things on my mind breda.

Theoo
06-26-2011, 09:27 PM
COULDNT CARE ****ING LESS.
man then why fk** you in INSIDEHOOPS forum hoops baskethoops forum , this a thread for REAL basket fans not the bandwagoner like you nauruprude dont get fk** to this thread say that you care less then dont read the thread this for real basketball fan streetballings players

KB8tHeGrEaT
06-26-2011, 09:47 PM
man then why fk** you in INSIDEHOOPS forum hoops baskethoops forum , this a thread for REAL basket fans not the bandwagoner like you nauruprude dont get fk** to this thread say that you care less then dont read the thread this for real basketball fan streetballings players

PREACH !!! PREACH MY ICELAND BROTHA PREACH !! LOL

KB8tHeGrEaT
06-26-2011, 09:50 PM
what the fucc is wrong with you?

Diff sence of humor , diff style of expressing themselves in iceland man ...

Funny ish though nevertheless bro..

Just go along with them lol

detroitkid816
06-27-2011, 12:05 AM
You said you were dying I just tried to help you bro. Didn't think youd be offended by that. If you dont want to tell me what heppenned I don't care got nuff things on my mind breda.
it's ok man, I appreciate the help and apologize for my abrasiveness. if I really was in a sticky one, I might have needed that number. I'll save it to my phone now. i hope we're cool bro. :cheers:

Whatfoul?
06-27-2011, 03:46 AM

Technically your in the wrong thread man, your meant to talk about everything except basketball in the off the court thread. Take your Shizz to the streetball forum, even though by your posting i cant really call it streetball...:facepalm

Theoo
07-18-2011, 05:00 PM
BIG UPDATE:

today in hagask

MetsPackers
05-18-2013, 08:58 PM
thanks

No problem man, and you're welcomes all around to everyone who thought this thread was funny. theoo is my alt. I do it for laughs so thanks to everyone who appreciate's it

I'll keep making theoo posts on that account because well, it's just my thing :cheers:

Here's to theoo! I mean, he I am is theoo i jumpballtip!

MetsPackers
05-18-2013, 11:35 PM
My new schtick is that theoo is going to act like he's Kobe. I gave him an acl tear now, but don't worry, he made 2 free throws before the legendary theoo went down. I hope you gus like the jokes I do on my alternate account theoo. theoo is my greatest comedic achievment.

For the next theoo thread: theoo meets him new arch-nemisis Lebron James!

Anyway yeah all credit for theoos posts needs to be directed towards me from now on

macmac
05-19-2013, 12:03 AM
My new schtick is that theoo is going to act like he's Kobe. I gave him an acl tear now, but don't worry, he made 2 free throws before the legendary theoo went down. I hope you gus like the jokes I do on my alternate account theoo. theoo is my greatest comedic achievment.

For the next theoo thread: theoo meets him new arch-nemisis Lebron James!

Anyway yeah all credit for theoos posts needs to be directed towards me from now on

Stop trying to piggy back on his success, you're a nobody, a Larry

MetsPackers
05-19-2013, 12:27 AM
Stop trying to piggy back on his success, you're a nobody, a Larry

Glad you liked it. In the words of theoo: Don't nots be butthurts by successes I my gain and bes mads abou the jumpballtips that life gave you othr people insteads of u

Theoo
03-19-2015, 01:08 PM
hey guys BIG UPDATE:

FINALLY ice and snow have clear , a beutiful sunny day to iceland , i get my shorts and go play some basketbalsl in my favorite court at hagask

John Tesh
03-19-2015, 01:19 PM
Theoo!

Theoo
03-19-2015, 01:27 PM
Theoo!
hey man are u new

John Tesh
03-19-2015, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=Theoo]hey man are u new

Theoo
03-19-2015, 01:40 PM
New to posting. Took forever for my account to be activated.
i looked to your join date , it only take jeff 290 days . that are pretty good actually hes usually partying , and he had to cut budget for adminitrator for more drugs so hes the only one that well do activating . not to bad