PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NBA Finals Game 6 preview: Mavs at Heat

insidehoops
06-10-2011, 11:22 PM
2011 NBA Finals Game 6 preview

Game 6 is Sunday in Miami. If there's a Game 7, it's Tuesday in Miami.

Do you guys expect any changes from either team, or key players on either team?

For the Heat, Dwyane Wade has been AWESOME. LeBron James has been pretty good (compared to more mortal players) but he's been invisible offensively in the 4th quarters. And all series long, he's not attacking the rim and therefore not getting to the free throw line. He's often been just an observer. It's weird.

Also, Bosh, Joel Anthony and Bibby have shot bricks throughout the Finals.

For the Mavs, Dirk has been AWESOME. Tyson Chandler has been very good, especially on defense. Jason Terry has been OK, shooting 44% for 16ppg. Shawn Marion's been good, especially on D. Kidd is shooting bricks. Peja fell out of the rotation.

What do you expect for Game 6?

EnoughSaid
06-10-2011, 11:44 PM
I believe Dwyane Wade comes back strong from that hip injury and scores 30+ with the Heat winning at home and forcing a game 7. LeBron also will step up and not go down in a bad way, even though he's not going to get credit for this 'ship.

illmaticone
06-10-2011, 11:54 PM
I think Dallas will keep this game close all game long, and then go on a run toward the end the game to win the championship. (Obviously looking at the trends from previous games)

knightfall88
06-11-2011, 12:22 AM
I think the Mavs are finally going to beat them through 4 quarters

konex
06-11-2011, 12:37 AM
There no way Miami loses this game. Chalmers will start and Miami will run the 2/3 pick and roll to death

DirkNowitzki41
06-11-2011, 12:40 AM
I think it will be a very close game, going back and forth with a lot of lead changes, and near the end of the 4th I see the Mavs going on a run with the whole team contributing.

Jet hits a three with 30 seconds to seal the deal for good. :banana:

Lordragoonx1x
06-11-2011, 03:39 AM
Miami win or go home it that simple.

DirtySanchez
06-11-2011, 03:42 AM
Dirk and company get their revenge this Sunday like the Lakers got revenge last year against the Celtics. Going to be epic.

Heat007
06-11-2011, 08:59 AM
1) Get Tyson Chandler off the court and get that guy into foul trouble. What's amazing is that Chandler always gets into foul trouble through his entire career, he has a big problem with that. What I would do is send Wade into the paint repeatedly in the first quarter and get some fouls on chandler sticking him on the bench !! Without Haywood for the rest of this series the Mavs will be in real trouble at that point and the Heat will win these 2 games handily if they do that..

2) They must make Dirk work on defense !! Mitch Richmond was on WQAM yesterday and I want you guys to listen to his interview here:

http://www.wqam.com/index.php?page=347

^ Listen to Richmond's take there and he is 100% CORRECT. We don't make Dirk work on defense AT ALL and that's why he has so much energy in 4th quarters for his offense, EVEN WHEN HE HAS THE FLU !!

Richmond makes an EXCELLENT POINT !! We must make Dirk run all over the floor when he's on defense because so far he has been getting a FREE PASS in these playoffs because we're not attacking him when we're on offense, and this allows Dirkj to just concentrate on offense himself, and he's killing us because of it. Chandler is a MUCH better defender than Dirk is and what we need to do is make Dirk run around on defense like the Mavs are making LeBron run around making him chase screens and picks through the first 3 quarters, and this is why LeBron gets worn down by the 4th quarter.

Did you guys notice how we were attacking Dirk in the middle of the 4th quarter in Game 5? We were setting Off screens and pick-and-rolls where the Heat got a bunch of easy Haslem and Bosh buckets on Dirk with beautiful passes on screens from Wade and LeBron. But then we were STUPID and STOPPED doing that in the final 4 minutes of the game and went back to our ISO game and stupid long range jumpshots after attacking Dirk relentlessly earlier in the 4th ending in layups and Dunks !! We must do this earlier in games and make Dirk run around and work !! By the 4th quarters he will be tired and won't be able to make those difficult shots he's making late in games !

Mitch Richmond is BANG on !! Why isn't Spoelstra fighting Fire with Fire ?!?! The Mavs are consciously making LeBron run around screens and chasing on defense for the entire first halves of this series, WE NEED TO DO THE SAME TO THEM and PASS the ball around a lot instead of ISO Making Dirk Work HARD on Defense in the 1st halves in Games 6 and 7!! We do this WE WIN !! Dirk is slow laterally and he is not a good shot blocker at all. He is not as good defensively as Chandler and Marion are... SO WE MUST ATTACK Dirk ! That is their weak link.. and then Chandler will come over to support Dirk getting beat down on defense getting Chandler in foul trouble as he needs to extend his defense.

The Mavs are extending our defense lately, WE NEED TO DO THE SAME TO THEM !! and the weak link is using our drives and athletic players down low like Haslem and Bosh to make Dirk move all over the court on defense. I want to see Dirk SCRAMBLING on defense in the 1st halves of games 6 and 7; .. I want to see Dirk stretch all the way to the 3-point line in his covers, then move the ball around getting him to the other side, then for good measure set curls and pick and rolls RIGHT ON Dirk and start getting into his head ON THAT SIDE OF THE BALL !! it will GREATLY affect his 4th quarter performance.. TRUST ME. This is what the Mavs are doing to lebron early in games and we MUST FIGHT Fire with Fire and do this to Dirk !! Attack him like we attacked Boozer's terrible defensive ability in the 3rd round in the Bulls series.

Trust me if we do this WE WIN !! Now what's Erik Spoelstra's email address so I can send this to him.?!

If we attacked Dirk's defense starting from Game 1, and made him work really hard on that side of the ball in the first 3 quarters, then right now we have this series already won and are NBA Champions.

Marquis Daniels
06-11-2011, 09:15 AM
da fukk why don't they think lik u :facepalm

brain drain
06-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Yeah, it's so easy!
Wait, here's the even easier recipe for a dominating Mavs win in game 6:

1) Make all your shots.
2) Win!

See how easy that is?

ChandlerParsons
06-11-2011, 09:47 AM
da fukk why don't they think lik u :facepalm
:lol

ChandlerParsons
06-11-2011, 09:56 AM
I think it will be a very close game, going back and forth with a lot of lead changes, and near the end of the 4th I see the Mavs going on a run with the whole team contributing.

Jet hits a three with 30 seconds to seal the deal for good. :banana:
basically this.. That is how it is happening every Mavs win .. Except for game 2

PP34Deuce
06-11-2011, 10:41 AM
1) Get Tyson Chandler off the court and get that guy into foul trouble. What's amazing is that Chandler always gets into foul trouble through his entire career, he has a big problem with that. What I would do is send Wade into the paint repeatedly in the first quarter and get some fouls on chandler sticking him on the bench !! Without Haywood for the rest of this series the Mavs will be in real trouble at that point and the Heat will win these 2 games handily if they do that..

2) They must make Dirk work on defense !! Mitch Richmond was on WQAM yesterday and I want you guys to listen to his interview here:

^ Listen to Richmond's take there and he is 100% CORRECT. We don't make Dirk work on defense AT ALL and that's why he has so much energy in 4th quarters for his offense, EVEN WHEN HE HAS THE FLU !!

Richmond makes an EXCELLENT POINT !! We must make Dirk run all over the floor when he's on defense because so far he has been getting a FREE PASS in these playoffs because we're not attacking him when we're on offense, and this allows Dirkj to just concentrate on offense himself, and he's killing us because of it. Chandler is a MUCH better defender than Dirk is and what we need to do is make Dirk run around on defense like the Mavs are making LeBron run around making him chase screens and picks through the first 3 quarters, and this is why LeBron gets worn down by the 4th quarter.

Did you guys notice how we were attacking Dirk in the middle of the 4th quarter in Game 5? We were setting Off screens and pick-and-rolls where the Heat got a bunch of easy Haslem and Bosh buckets on Dirk with beautiful passes on screens from Wade and LeBron. But then we were STUPID and STOPPED doing that in the final 4 minutes of the game and went back to our ISO game and stupid long range jumpshots after attacking Dirk relentlessly earlier in the 4th ending in layups and Dunks !! We must do this earlier in games and make Dirk run around and work !! By the 4th quarters he will be tired and won't be able to make those difficult shots he's making late in games !

Mitch Richmond is BANG on !! Why isn't Spoelstra fighting Fire with Fire ?!?! The Mavs are consciously making LeBron run around screens and chasing on defense for the entire first halves of this series, WE NEED TO DO THE SAME TO THEM and PASS the ball around a lot instead of ISO Making Dirk Work HARD on Defense in the 1st halves in Games 6 and 7!! We do this WE WIN !! Dirk is slow laterally and he is not a good shot blocker at all. He is not as good defensively as Chandler and Marion are... SO WE MUST ATTACK Dirk ! That is their weak link.. and then Chandler will come over to support Dirk getting beat down on defense getting Chandler in foul trouble as he needs to extend his defense.

The Mavs are extending our defense lately, WE NEED TO DO THE SAME TO THEM !! and the weak link is using our drives and athletic players down low like Haslem and Bosh to make Dirk move all over the court on defense. I want to see Dirk SCRAMBLING on defense in the 1st halves of games 6 and 7; .. I want to see Dirk stretch all the way to the 3-point line in his covers, then move the ball around getting him to the other side, then for good measure set curls and pick and rolls RIGHT ON Dirk and start getting into his head ON THAT SIDE OF THE BALL !! it will GREATLY affect his 4th quarter performance.. TRUST ME. This is what the Mavs are doing to lebron early in games and we MUST FIGHT Fire with Fire and do this to Dirk !! Attack him like we attacked Boozer's terrible defensive ability in the 3rd round in the Bulls series.

Trust me if we do this WE WIN !! Now what's Erik Spoelstra's email address so I can send this to him.?!

If we attacked Dirk's defense starting from Game 1, and made him work really hard on that side of the ball in the first 3 quarters, then right now we have this series already won and are NBA Champions.

TYson Chandler is not that Bulls, New Orlean Hornets Chandler. He has really improved his IQ in pressure situations. First, hes gained defensive respect from the refs...and second when Wade attacks Chandler picks his spots so he doesnt get in foul trouble. Hes a good reason Bosh has been night n day in games...Doesnt fall for Bosh's pump fake.

Dirk blocked Bosh's dunk attempt,this is isnt the Dirk that runs scared of physical contact. Haslem,Anthony,Howard cannot Iso....And when he matches up with Bosh hes able to stay in front for the most part.

Bottom line is Mavs are hungrier and Carlisle has been out coaching SPO

PP34Deuce
06-11-2011, 10:46 AM
And DIrk is not the weakest link on D, Jason terry is usually the reason MIA has gone on runs early in games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hN6c0I8oXc

bottom line that DAL ball movement is consistent and it makes MIA defense scramble....DAL players are alot more disciplined with ball movement and it catches you guys out of position.. But if MIA plays one on one than DIrk will have a field day

kaktus14
06-11-2011, 10:56 AM
They also need to match Chalmers minutes with Barea's, cause Barea actually can play D when Bibby is in and its much more offensivly productive when Bibby is guarding him on pick and rolls, Chalmers can blow by him anytime he wants, is much more better in D, I dont understand Spolstra not making adjustments and starts Chalmers when Barea is starting now, everytime Chalmers was facilitating something good things happened for Heat, someone always needed to give Barea help and that opened someone of Heat players free

creepingdeath
06-11-2011, 11:00 AM
So you basically just c&p'd a thread from realGM. :facepalm

dirtydez
06-11-2011, 11:08 AM

they ban me becuase i call The Outlaw, The Poutlaw and he have powerful mod freinds like daniel stern! i am get my powerful hacker russian freind to hack them, he powerful and he capable of getting control of Pentagon Missle Command system

50inchvertical
06-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Dirk doesn't work hard on defense even if you "make" him though. So you're right technically, attack him. But he's not going to be chasing anyone around screens or anything of the sort. Just get him in pick and rolls with whoever he is guarding being the screen setter.

The funny thing is, Dallas never stopped that pick and roll with action the end of last game that got Haslem/Bosh all those dunks and layups in a row. I want to say about 7 times they ran it, with literally 100% success rate, then they just didn't do it again.

I'd also explore tinkering with lineups. Something with LeBron at the 4 and Bosh at the 5 or even LeBron being the biggest guy in the lineup also forces Dallas to downsize and try to figure out how they're going to guard. Chalmers-Wade-Miller-Bosh-Lebron or something. I mean i'm not guaranteeing it works, but **** it, I'd give it a look.

You might strike gold, just like Dallas realized putting Chandler in those pick and rolls offensively worked better than even when they have Dirk in them.

nashwade
06-11-2011, 11:30 AM
bring in big Z to throw the Mavs off guard

bring in James Jones too

stop playing Bibby

ballerz
06-11-2011, 11:34 AM
You say that like its an easy thing to do

kingkong
06-11-2011, 11:53 AM
1) get Lebron to stop acting like a bitch

EnoughSaid
06-11-2011, 11:56 AM
I don't get it why Spoelstra hasn't brought in Z yet. Z can spread the floor and open up the paint for Wade and LeBron. Dirk can help off Anthony and not worry about him hitting that jumper.

QuebecBaller
06-11-2011, 11:56 AM
If the Heat can score more points than the Mavs, I think they have a good chance to win :D

Bigsmoke
06-11-2011, 11:58 AM
The Mavs -

WIN ONE GAME

PP34Deuce
06-11-2011, 12:30 PM
This is truly funny..... us BOS fans wrote like paragraphs on just "2" things wee had to do to beat MIA....We lost...

Its the Finals, Put Z in there and he will get abused so bad defensively that the mavs will run even more.

Put Chalmers in and that would help the heat but he seems to be in Hero mode as much as the others...You can tell he wants a bigger role as a starter...

Jameerthefear
06-11-2011, 12:39 PM
This is truly funny..... us BOS fans wrote like paragraphs on just "2" things wee had to do to beat MIA....We lost...

Its the Finals, Put Z in there and he will get abused so bad defensively that the mavs will run even more.

Put Chalmers in and that would help the heat but he seems to be in Hero mode as much as the others...You can tell he wants a bigger role as a starter...
And putting Chalmers as a starter will weaken the bench even more.

Blue&Orange
06-11-2011, 12:45 PM

Excuses, excuses and more excuses... i guess Lebron didn't played defense against the Bulls. :facepalm

ThatsGame
06-11-2011, 12:46 PM
1. Stop turning the ball over.
2. Make baskets.

The Heat is my team but this is the Mavs last hurrah. They are all old geezers searching for a ring before they retire, I wouldn't mind if they somehow won it all this year. We'll be back though, stronger then ever.

Doranku
06-11-2011, 12:56 PM

I noticed that, too. :roll:

B
06-11-2011, 01:34 PM

Dude seriously get off the Internet, Get your mom to press your suit, and sit by the phone. Pat Riley is going to be calling any second because you have answered the question that the entire Miami Heat coaching staff and players have been unable to figure out. You're like one of those Idiot Savants minus the Savant part

pmj
06-11-2011, 01:39 PM
There are no easy adjustments when your coach is Spoelstra.

It took Lebron having 8 points in a game and intense national scrutiny for him to call some plays for Lebron. Why wouldn't you being doing that all the time? I heard he's pretty good, maybe we should get him the ball close the basket...

:facepalm :facepalm

Dude has let the players run the team from day 1. He should have been making them learn how to be a real TEAM on offense, making them work OFF the ball, not standing in the corner and taking turns doing ISOs. I'm a heat fan, but if we win it will be in spite of him.

dirkdiggler41
06-11-2011, 01:40 PM
If the Mavs dont win tommorow, I dont see them winning game 7.
Also, is it just me or does everybody act as Mavs has won? Just got that feeling surfing the forum.

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
06-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Actually game 6 is tomorrow for both teams. Game 7 is all about the hot hand. If Dallas has guys like Terry, Dirk, Kidd hitting 3's in game 7 I don't care where they are playing.

jrong
06-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Wade to PG. Wade/Miller/James/Bosh/Anthony. It's inexcusable that the Heat are letting the Mavs get away with starting Barea.

Anshan219
06-11-2011, 01:48 PM
I don't buy game 7 being a much harder to win game than game 6. Especially for a mentally tough team like this year's Mavericks.

tpols
06-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Wade to PG. Wade/Miller/James/Bosh/Anthony. It's inexcusable that the Heat are letting the Mavs get away with starting Barea.
The Mavs would probably go zone with that lineup.. or they would just leave Kidd on Wade, and put Barea on miller.. as long as Barea sticks to Miller's body and doesn't try to help too much, it shouldn't be a problem.

And the only guy that can really shoot and tear a zone up is mike miller.. and anthony is just a blackhole.. so I really dont see how this lineup would increase the heat's offense.

bagelred
06-11-2011, 02:04 PM

That's some amazing analysis right there.

Da Heroic One
06-11-2011, 02:05 PM
If you ask me whoever wins 4 games out of 7 will win the series.

FKAri
06-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Actually game 6 is tomorrow for both teams. Game 7 is all about the hot hand. If Dallas has guys like Terry, Dirk, Kidd hitting 3's in game 7 I don't care where they are playing.

Exactly.

Home court advantage, will to win, pressure, it all means nothing if you've got it going from 3 like Dallas has shown it can.

jrong
06-11-2011, 02:16 PM
The Mavs would probably go zone with that lineup.. or they would just leave Kidd on Wade, and put Barea on miller.. as long as Barea sticks to Miller's body and doesn't try to help too much, it shouldn't be a problem.

And the only guy that can really shoot and tear a zone up is mike miller.. and anthony is just a blackhole.. so I really dont see how this lineup would increase the heat's offense.

Over an extended period of time, zones make teams vulnerable to offensive rebounds. And Wade/Miller/James/Bosh/Anthony would also be a nasty rebounding lineup.

I've advocated for Wade to play PG in the past, and I blame him for refusing to do it. Because the Heat really would turn into a dynasty if they made that move. They would have an advantage at the 1 every single night.

In the past, Wade had more of an excuse because he had to do everything for the team, but now he's got star helpers. And he and James split ball-handling responsibilties anyway, so he'd still be playing his own game. It's just the about the matchups-- they would be unstoppable. Then all the Heat would need to do is get a center over the summer, and they'd become fearsome.

BlackJoker23
06-11-2011, 02:24 PM

good job you clown. nice copy and paste
http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1118689&p=28291075

in other words,
http://i41.tinypic.com/10eot9e.gif

Lucifer
06-11-2011, 02:41 PM
No game 6 is tomorrow. Game 7 is Tuesday

leopoldstotch
06-11-2011, 02:42 PM

in other words,

pwned

yeah i wouldn't be surprised if the heat play james jones, big cat, and big z on sunday to throw off the mavs. the heat rotation we all know is predictable.

leopoldstotch
06-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Also, is it just me or does everybody act as Mavs has won? Just got that feeling surfing the forum.

is that you magic johnson?

-playmaker-
06-11-2011, 02:50 PM
this is game 8 for both teams I think...

alanLA92
06-11-2011, 03:02 PM
I believe Dwyane Wade comes back strong from that hip injury and scores 30+ with the Heat winning at home and forcing a game 7. LeBron also will step up and not go down in a bad way, even though he's not going to get credit for this 'ship.

First 40+ games and now 30+ games, please come up with something else. All heat fans predictions are this. I'm not bashing but this is the like 100th post a heat fan has done that predicts a 30-40 point game the next game to satisfy a win. UGH.

TheMan
06-11-2011, 03:20 PM
First 40+ games and now 30+ games, please come up with something else. All heat fans predictions are this. I'm not bashing but this is the like 100th post a heat fan has done that predicts a 30-40 point game the next game to satisfy a win. UGH.
That'll happen if DWhistle is parked at the FT line, Stern wants a gm 7.

I just know the refs will try to help Miami but the Mavs have veterans and if they play through that, they might give themselves a chance at the end of the game, the Heat are resorting to their earlier in the season form where they couldn't close out games.

Dizzle-2k7
06-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Bout damn time JJ Barea starts showing up.. if he stays fearless and aggressive the Mavs take it. Its all on him. He really picks up that 2nd group and keeps the Mavs in the driver's seat while Kidd/Dirk rest.

Id love to see Deshawn keep hitting his shots too.. this team is just really fun to watch when theyre hitting on all cylinders.

:bowdown:

ODEN>DURANT
06-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Surely LeBron will show up in the 4th quarter and start attacking the rim, and scoring key buckets. He's been way to passive on offense...

The game will come down to the 4th quarter, the Heat have to find a way to slow down the Mavs offense.

kaiiu
06-11-2011, 07:52 PM
:eek: from Bill Simmons blog

ABC & ESPN: Don't tell anyone, but if there's a Game 7, Disney makes an extra $110 billion (all numbers approximate). You might see everyone on Dallas foul out in Game 6. I think Tyson Chandler already has 2 fouls and the game doesn't start for another 48 hours.

get ready for it ppl...

tontoz
06-11-2011, 08:28 PM

in other words,

:roll:

Heat007 is such a tool.

gilalizard
06-11-2011, 08:51 PM

in other words,

He may be the same person.

It's likely that the handlers of media-orientated players like Wade and James (who have a lot of powerful sponsors that want to sell us shit) have people coming on bball forums to try to influence discussions. It is SOP in politics. Likely as well with wealthy, high-profile, lucrative-to-advertiser athletes as well. There's a lot of money at stake in a star athlete's career. Too much to let rogue forum posters degrade their marketability unimpeded.

Dunno if that's the case in this instance. Maybe he's just a clown that didn't think to cover his tracks. But it's very very likely that hired hands are on bball forums posing as "fans" for high profile players.

Internet forums are increasingly powerful in the shaping the opinions of the general culture. Media handlers understand this influence. The era of forums being just for nerds (of whatever interest) is over.

Killer_Instinct
06-12-2011, 12:59 AM
It's funny..Heat fans have complained about the officiating because for the first time all postseason, they weren't getting the benefit of 75% of the whistles. I can assure you, however, the calls that will be made tomorrow will more than make up for that. That brings me to my next point. If the Mavs don't leave Game 6 with the trophy, they may as well forfeit Game 7, because Lebron+Wade being the talented players they are, coupled with the Heat getting their usual home cooking, gives them a snowballs chance in hell of pulling it out at that point.

EnoughSaid
06-12-2011, 01:12 AM
It's funny..Heat fans have complained about the officiating because for the first time all postseason, they weren't getting the benefit of 75% of the whistles. I can assure you, however, the calls that will be made tomorrow will more than make up for that. That brings me to my next point. If the Mavs don't leave Game 6 with the trophy, they may as well forfeit Game 7, because Lebron+Wade being the talented players they are, coupled with the Heat getting their usual home cooking, gives them a snowballs chance in hell of pulling it out at that point.

Yeah. I'm sure that when the Heat win game 6 tomorrow, they will get so much more confident and the Mavs will lose some of their confidence. Someone needs to shut up Jason Terry though.

DirtySanchez
06-12-2011, 01:23 AM
If Jason Terry can still effectively get open shots from screens etc. the Mavs will win.

Killer_Instinct
06-12-2011, 01:39 AM
Yeah. I'm sure that when the Heat win game 6 tomorrow, they will get so much more confident and the Mavs will lose some of their confidence. Someone needs to shut up Jason Terry though.

Obviously that plays a factor.

Still, I find it amusing that you think Terry is the one that needs to shut up when your two star players are patting each other on the backs for finding amusement in faking a common cold.

O_City_Thunder
06-12-2011, 02:23 AM
95-93 Mavs

Kingwillball
06-12-2011, 02:52 AM
Lebron will need to step up in this gm especially the 4th qtr.. If Wade and lebron are agressive I imagine they will get calls.. Lebron scores less than 20 tomorrow don't see anyway Heat will win..In Fact I think all the big 3 need to score 20+or two of the 3 need 27+.. Do or do for the Heat now as they gave away 2 games already in this series and the only way I see Dallas winning this series would be follow a similar formula hang around til the 4th and Hope the Heat Choke and dont close..Now if Lebron somehow gets going finds his confidence ESPECIALLY in 4th qtr and Heat win Gm 6.. Wrap it Up it will be like a Feeding Frenzy Gm 7 if Lebron is Playing like Lebron and Wade and Bosh play like they have most of the series..Tomorrow will tell me ALOT about Lebron James as a Player..

Clutch
06-12-2011, 02:55 AM
I don't know who will win but I really hope it will be the Mavs.

If they win it,they will make this season so much better,at least for me.

LA_Showtime
06-12-2011, 03:02 AM
I've written about LeBron's physical decline all season, but am I the only one who thinks it's exacerbated because of Miami's poor screen and roll players? Anthony, Haslem, etc. set solid screens at best, while Andy V basically majored in that shit.

DMAVS41
06-12-2011, 03:28 AM
I've written about LeBron's physical decline all season, but am I the only one who thinks it's exacerbated because of Miami's poor screen and roll players? Anthony, Haslem, etc. set solid screens at best, while Andy V basically majored in that shit.

I agree with this.

Lebron has definitely declined a bit athletically. Anyone without bias can see that.

However, the lack of spacing and chemistry on the floor plays a factor as well.

I don't know, but Lebron looked a lot better when Wade went out last game. He did some of the things we got so used to in Cleveland.

The fact remains that Wade and Lebron do not compliment each other on offense in the half court. They compliment each other great defensively.

Clutch
06-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Anybody else ready for a "refs taking over" scenario in Game 6 ?

I am.

tontoz
06-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Anybody else ready for a "refs taking over" scenario in Game 6 ?

I am.

Hopefully the refs can ignore Wade's bad acting...

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/HuR88.gif

King Lebron LBJ
06-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Nervous game day

DirtySanchez
06-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Have a feeling it ends tonight. Mavs in a close one!

thejumpa
06-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Aint gonna lie...I'm nervous as hell. Time to break out some OG and just watch....

dude77
06-12-2011, 06:17 PM
sick of waiting .. get this thing over with .. let's go

lakers_forever
06-12-2011, 07:54 PM

3zazer1
06-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Are you guys ready for the replay of 2002 WCF? David Stern has this shit in his back pocket.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-12-2011, 08:00 PM
LOL...Lebron comes first? nobody cares of this ediot i guess lol

Eat Like A Bosh
06-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Good luck Dallas. You'll need it

Round Mound
06-12-2011, 08:02 PM
What stream can i use to watch the game? anybody know?

Eat Like A Bosh
06-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Wade will always have special place in Miami's heart.
LeBron's never leapfrogging him.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-12-2011, 08:03 PM
the most desperate team will WIN it...

Ken_Force_One
06-12-2011, 08:04 PM
I hope Lebron James brakes ISH tonight......

Draz
06-12-2011, 08:11 PM
James stacking up some points early mhm.

Indian guy
06-12-2011, 08:11 PM
I don't know, but Lebron looked a lot better when Wade went out last game.

LeBron also looked a lot better in those 90+ games than he did from Game 3-5 in this series.

In other words, his struggles have ZILCH to do with Wade.

He did some of the things we got so used to in Cleveland.

Like what? Certainly don't recall him driving from the top of the key to the basket successfully. Both his field goals with Wade out were jump shots.

The fact remains that Wade and Lebron do not compliment each other on offense in the half court.

Based on what exactly? Miami's been a Top 3 offense all season, with LeBron & Wade finishing Top 3 in PER.

Miami's absolute last problem is LeBron/Wade. LeBron's inability to make his jump shots in this series has nothing to do with sharing the court with him.

Round Mound
06-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Is there a stream so i can watch the game?

Thanks

Blue&Orange
06-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Pump & Fake LIKE A BOSH!!

Reverend Hoops
06-12-2011, 08:15 PM
LeBron for 100. Owning you ISH Stans.

Indian guy
06-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Gee, how's LeBron making those jump shots with Wade on the court? They can't play well together!!!

jimalojj
06-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Lebron showing up today.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-12-2011, 08:18 PM
LeBron for 100. Owning you ISH Stans.

lol..ok

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-12-2011, 08:21 PM
where is dirk?

Loneshot
06-12-2011, 08:22 PM

Thanks
http://mitvsports1.blogspot.com/
http://veetlesportshd.blogspot.com/2011/06/channel-1.html

Clippersfan86
06-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Terry already bombing on Miami!

northwinds
06-12-2011, 08:26 PM
here comes the refs to take it away from the Mavs in the sixth game again.....

Samurai Swoosh
06-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Is tonight going to be LeBron's first finals game where he eclipses 25 points?

:oldlol:

DirkNowitzki41
I love you JET :banana:

keep_it_real

Thanks

http://www.realsportz.net.in/2011/05/live148.html

DirkNowitzki41
06-12-2011, 08:34 PM
omgomg :banana:

Batz
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Samurai Swoosh
Stevenon already talking junk haha pathetic.

lilbeastnani
06-12-2011, 08:35 PM
team Diva is going DOWN!!

The Judge
06-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Stevenson like a boss. haha.

PleezeBelieve
06-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Sh*t ain't going exactly the way the homecourt script says. So that means James must be ready to quit then.

Koop1
06-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Chandler already in foul trouble hmmmmm

adri41
06-12-2011, 08:37 PM
I am going to cry like a little girl if the Mavs pull this off, and I am not ashamed. Probably also if they lose tonight...

dirtydez
06-12-2011, 08:38 PM
were is link that is not shi*t?!?

daniel stern shut down nerly all stream!!

Samurai Swoosh
06-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Why on earth is there multiple game threads for this game? lol a pre-preview thread, a preview thread, and a game thread.

Weambrarsed
06-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Free Point of Sale software

3zazer1
06-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Why on earth is there multiple game threads for this game? lol a pre-preview thread, a preview thread, and a game thread.

I guess this game is that serious? :lol :lol

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-12-2011, 08:43 PM
We Da Bytches Ni99a's

Noob Saibot
06-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Has Spolestra lost his mind? he has eddie house out there and LeBron is guarding Barea. :facepalm

Dallas doing it again, knockin down 3's.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-12-2011, 08:48 PM
LOL...refs mode turn on....lol

3zazer1
06-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Chalmbers and Howard should be ejected

northwinds
06-12-2011, 09:08 PM
here comes the refs to take it away from the Mavs in the sixth game again.....

TrueRob
06-12-2011, 09:12 PM
The Mavs can win games even when Dirk struggles.