PDA

View Full Version : Dirk: Wade/Lebron "Childish and Ignorant"

The Next Jordan
06-11-2011, 03:15 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6651707

MIAMI -- Dirk Nowitzki didn't find anything funny about the Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade and LeBron James coughing and cracking jokes about being sick in front of cameras, calling it "childish."

Wade and James didn't mention Nowitzki's name, but it appeared they were mocking the Dallas Mavericks superstar while walking out of the American Airlines Center following Thursday's shootaround, before Game 5 of the NBA Finals. That's certainly how Nowitzki, who battled a sinus infection that caused a 101-degree fever during Dallas' Game 4 win, perceived the incident when he watched the video.

"I just thought it was a little childish, a little ignorant," Nowitzki said before Saturday's practice at AmericanAirlines Arena. "I've been in this league for 13 years. I've never faked an injury or illness."

Wade, who referred to Nowitzki's sinus infection Thursday as "the fun-loving story of him being sick," claimed Saturday that he didn't pretend to cough.

"I actually did cough," Wade said. "And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew.

"We never said Dirk's name. I think he's not the only one in the world who can get sick or have a cough. We just had fun with the cameras being right in our face about the blowup of the incident, and it held to be true. You blew it up."

James did not clarify whether his cough was fake or not. He declined to discuss the incident.

"I'm not feeding into that," said James, who has been heavily criticized for performing well below his standards during this series. "If you guys want to feed into everything that not only myself or D-Wade or the Miami Heat do, I think that's a non-issue. There's bigger issues in this series than that."

Nowitzki, who is averaging 27.0 points and has consistently dominated in crunch-time during the series, agrees with that point. With the Mavericks up 3-2 in the Finals, Nowitzki's focus is solely on closing out the series to claim his first championship.

While the coughing and joking by Wade and James annoyed Nowitzki, he said it wouldn't influence his demeanor during Game 6.

"It's over to me," Nowitzki said. "It's not going to add anything extra to me. This is the NBA Finals. If you need extra motivation, you have a problem.

kaiiu
06-11-2011, 03:16 PM
:eek: :applause: :bowdown:

Dirk bout to go ham as fvck

-playmaker-
06-11-2011, 03:19 PM
I saw that live...good for Dirk...:applause:

what was strange is when the media asked Wade about it an Wade said something like "I was really coughing, and we knew that Dirk was going to come out strong and we were right"

it was a confusing answer...I guess he knew he was being a tool

imdaman99
06-11-2011, 03:20 PM
well, maybe the heat should continue their role as villains. hell jason terry tried it and talked smack about lebron and backed it up. maybe talking shit or mocking them and dirk seeing it could help them.

heat need to play their roles as villains. play angry, dirk is gonna light them up regardless. talk shit and get dirty. i grew up watching the knicks, when the knicks were outmanned (basically by the bulls) they slowed the game down and made it ugly. yes they never won, but no one beat mj. they got the closest probly though. make the game ugly, and pull it out.

with that being said, lets go mavs. close em out baby :lol

The Judge
06-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Dirk handled it like a boss, Wade and LeBron tried to turn it onto the press and fans like it was THEIR fault they got caught.

adri41
06-11-2011, 03:21 PM
"It's over to me," Nowitzki said. "It's not going to add anything extra to me. This is the NBA Finals. If you need extra motivation, you have a problem.

That's the part I like. I'm kind of surprised Dirk even said anything, since he's so low key. Glad it doesn't seem like it really bothers him, though. Boys will be boys.

The Next Jordan
06-11-2011, 03:22 PM

what was strange is when the media asked Wade about it an Wade said something like "I was really coughing, and we knew that Dirk was going to come out strong and we were right"

It was quite obviously making fun of Dirk, they were just backtracking to minimize the scrutiny and backlash they were gonna receive or have received already.

cotdt
06-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Dirk is gonna go on a RAMPAGE in Game 6, will probably injure about 3 Miami players in the process.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Wade is just as bad as LeBron.

You knew the media was going to blow your immaturity out of proportion yet you STILL proceeded to do it? What an idiot :oldlol:

Batz
06-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Wade's excuse... :oldlol:

Burgz
06-11-2011, 03:33 PM
holy grammar lebron

therammingman
06-11-2011, 03:37 PM

i didnt expect wade to be such a *****. You did it...you said it...stop backtracking now. Be a man and stick to it instead of a BS excuse like this one...fcking retarded.

Dizzle-2k7
06-11-2011, 03:38 PM
:bowdown:

Heat are done.

Dizzle-2k7
06-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Wade and Lebron about to get ROASTED.
http://www.chuckbenz.com/pig/pig_fire1.jpg

dude77
06-11-2011, 03:46 PM
irrelevant .. the heat are at home .. they have an excellent chance to win it all .. we're just gonna see who wants it more .. put up or shut up time for miami

Dizzle-2k7
06-11-2011, 03:47 PM
irrelevant .. the heat are at home .. they have an excellent chance to win it all .. we're just gonna see who wants it more .. put up or shut up time for miami

Game 5 was put up or shut up, son. :oldlol:

Darius
06-11-2011, 04:06 PM
lmao at Wade's "excuse".

That's worse than some Bubba Clinton sh;t

Clippersfan86
06-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Dirk already is averaging over 10 ppg in the finals in 4th quarters. You really think dude is not going to seal this tomorrow!? He's been labeled so many negative things like choke that I really see him having the performance of his life and burying Miami tomorrow. I will probably want to cry with joy after I see Dirk hoist his trophy after all the hating, trash talking and doubting. Most people thought Dallas wouldn't beat the Lakers, they swept them. Now they are 1 win from the ring. :banana:

G-Funk
06-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Dirk's a Boss, Who's HIS 2nd best teammate??? SHyt, If he wins this, this will be more impressive than anything Lebron or Wade would ever do in their life time!!!

Kensta
06-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Wade trying to troll lol

bdreason
06-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Wade and LeBron do remind me of children, especially LeBron. I guess that's what happens when you surround yourself with puppets your whole life.

adri41
06-11-2011, 04:33 PM
I really just don't get the response from Wade. If he had said something along the lines of, "No disrespect to Dirk, we were just playing around, blah blah blah" it would have been done and fine.

Gundress
06-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Dirk handles like a G.

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-11-2011, 04:37 PM

this made me laugh

James did not clarify whether his cough was fake or not. He declined to discuss the incident.

catch24
06-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Smh...

kentatm
06-11-2011, 05:07 PM
"I actually did cough," Wade said. "And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew.

"We never said Dirk's name. I think he's not the only one in the world who can get sick or have a cough. We just had fun with the cameras being right in our face about the blowup of the incident, and it held to be true. You blew it up."

:facepalm

good lord.

just man up and say you shouldn't have done it.

had he coughed once and kept on moving pretty much nobody would have said anything.

making an elaborate joke is EXACTLY why the media blew it up.

is he really that stupid?

does he really think its the media's fault people no longer like them?

DMAVS41
06-11-2011, 05:10 PM

good lord.

had he coughed once and kept on moving pretty much nobody would have said anything.

does he really think its the medias fault people no longer like them?

They know exactly what they are doing. Wade and Lebron know enough about the media. They are trying to shift the focus on to something off the court because of what is happening on the court.

On the court, Dirk is killing them when it matters most. They don't want to talk about that.

Its obvious they are just trying to create an issue and have the media focus on something that isn't about Lebron and the Heat crumbling in crunch time.

These guys are a lot more calculated than we think.

And its worked. Dirk answered a question about it and I'm sure the other Mavs are thinking about it. And the media is running with that story instead of the story about how great the Mavs are playing.

kentatm
06-11-2011, 05:16 PM
And the media is running with that story instead of the story about how great the Mavs are playing.

well then I would still ask the question, are they stupid?

Dallas is a team that plays MUCH better with zero expectations and no love from the media. If they think the media focusing on that crap will do anything to help them they are fools. All it does it put in peoples minds that they are not deserving of respect and drama queens.

I keep hearing Spo say they are at their best with their backs against the wall but that sounds like bullshit little league coach speak. If this collection of talent needs to have its back against the wall to perform their best they really are not anywhere near as good as advertised.

The Next Jordan
06-11-2011, 05:18 PM
They know exactly what they are doing. Wade and Lebron know enough about the media. They are trying to shift the focus on to something off the court because of what is happening on the court.

On the court, Dirk is killing them when it matters most. They don't want to talk about that.

Its obvious they are just trying to create an issue and have the media focus on something that isn't about Lebron and the Heat crumbling in crunch time.

And its worked. Dirk answered a question about it and I'm sure the other Mavs are thinking about it. And the media is running with that story instead of the story about how great the Mavs are playing.
Oh please. You really don't think it was just them being idiots and goofing around? I think you are giving them WAY too much credit. Like they sat back in the locker room and plotted about how they are gonna take the attention off of the actual game. And if they did, as you say, actually plan it and think that this was the best means of doing so, then they are even dumber than originally expected.

rezznor
06-11-2011, 05:20 PM
it's funny how they are blaming the media for covering this but last summer when they were covering the decision and the stupid pep rally it was all good. can't have it both ways guys.

also, i think it would be hilarious if Dirk or Terry start coughing or grabbing their hip every time they run by Miami's bench tomorrow.

konex
06-11-2011, 05:21 PM
This and all the other stuff being said by the Mavs shows me that they have no fear of coming into Miami to close it out...

DMAVS41
06-11-2011, 05:22 PM

Dallas is a team that plays MUCH better with zero expectations and no love from the media. If they think the media focusing on that crap will do anything to help them they are fools. All it does it put in peoples minds that they are not deserving of respect and drama queens.

I keep hearing Spo say they are at their best with their backs against the wall but that sounds like bullshit little league coach speak. If this collection of talent needs to have its back against the wall to perform their best they really are not anywhere near as good as advertised.

Yes. They are stupid if they think it will somehow give them an edge.

I just think Wade and Lebron didn't want to talk about why they can't get it done this series in the 4th qtrs......so they act like the immature children they are instead of the grown men they should be.

Hence Dirk's accurate quote about them being "childish and ignorant"

Dizzle-2k7
06-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Oh please. You really don't think it was just them being idiots and goofing around? I think you are giving them WAY too much credit. .

Why deny the jokes then? Thats not a man move.

You joke about it? Cool. Not a big deal.. but dont deny it and try to turn the tables once you get called out. :facepalm

ChandlerParsons
06-11-2011, 05:28 PM
i can't believe how many times I have seen threads about this.
it is not a big deal.

oh man, imagine if Lebron called Kidd a cancer patient like KG :oldlol:

Blue&Orange
06-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Let me see if i understood... Wade coughed, and he sees the cameras and thinks "they

dirtydez
06-11-2011, 05:40 PM
i can't believe how many times I have seen threads about this.
it is not a big deal.

oh man, imagine if Lebron called Kidd a cancer patient like KG :oldlol:

cancer pateint have better hair then lebron!
lance armstrong have more balls then lebron!

-playmaker-
06-11-2011, 05:45 PM

good lord.

does he really think its the media's fault people no longer like them?

no shit...

people hate Bron and Wade cause of Bron and Wade are epic f*ckin douche bags...simple as that

not the media trying to demonize them...

brain drain
06-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Lebron's turning himself into a global icon of douchbaggery right before our eyes.
We're all witnesses!

trig
06-11-2011, 06:01 PM
well when it comes to faking injuries, I trust wade and lebron and their award winning antics

StateProperty
06-11-2011, 06:04 PM

1 vote for worst lie ever heard

Brunch@Five
06-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Wade and Bron are either arrogant ignoramuses or stupid or both. They can't seem to do anything right when it comes to PR the past few months.

gilalizard
06-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Wade has really turned into a huge douche over the past year.

niko
06-11-2011, 06:45 PM
They are just too stupid. Say "we were trying to lighten the mood and make a joke but obviously it didn't come across well but we already said it so let's just move on".

Nice right? Ends it and is remorseful without an apology.

niko
06-11-2011, 06:47 PM

When told the series would need to go seven for the Heat to win Spo said "i wouldn't have it any other way." Really? You wanted it to go seven? Not win in four or five? Really?

3zazer1
06-11-2011, 06:49 PM
I look at that video, then look at Lebron's stats in the finals and laugh in spite of myself.

:roll: :roll:

Who can Lebron talk about when he cant even keep his girl satisfied. He seriously needs to grow up. Does he realize that he's down 3-2 and had arguably the worst 4th quarter in finals history.

He needs to stop.

creepingdeath
06-11-2011, 07:11 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/jrtkrt.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/egzjae.jpg

Dirk should hit the gamewinner on a double team and then proceed to cough them right in their faces.

Funnyfuka
06-11-2011, 07:24 PM
there s no better term to name lebron and wade behaviors than "childish". He killed them there. He s a man, they re spoiled teens. Everyone can see it on and off the court.

-playmaker-
06-11-2011, 07:26 PM

good stuff...:applause:

Gallant
06-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Both are childish douchebags. Wade has done and said a lot of classless things on and off the court. No surprise Lebron followed his lead on this particular incident. He did follow him to Miami after all.

adri41
06-11-2011, 07:34 PM
I think even Dirk's response has been blown a little out of proportion. He did say "I think it's a little childish, a little ignorant", but proceeded to say its over and done with. Like I said, I really only take issue, now, with the complete B.S. of an explanation Wade gave (or tried to give). Just say it was a dumb joke, that you didn't mean any disrespect to Dirk, and move on.

Edit: That leads me to believe, though this is purely my own speculation, that they DON'T have any respect for Dirk. I can see them clowning on Terry or DeShawn and their big mouths, but not the humble, awkward nice guy who hasn't said a word (until now.)

Doctor Rivers
06-11-2011, 09:59 PM

Of course you would defend them.

LOL

DMAVS41
06-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Of course you would defend them.

LOL

Defend them?

They are acting like children. Exactly what Dirk said.

I'm not defending anything. I'm saying they are acting like this because they don't want the conversation to be about how they are coming up small late in games.

That is not defending them.....I'm saying this is coming from the place of a scared child that is afraid to fail.

I am not defending them at all. I just think its hilarious that people fall for the bullshit like this.

Lets talk about how great the Mavs have been and how bad Lebron has been. Not about Wade/Lebron making fun of Dirk.

It diverts the attention off of tangible things to pointless media BS about who is clowning who.

LOL

Doctor Rivers
06-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Defend them?

They are acting like children. Exactly what Dirk said.

I'm not defending anything. I'm saying they are acting like this because they don't want the conversation to be about how they are coming up small late in games.

That is not defending them.....I'm saying this is coming from the place of a scared child that is afraid to fail.

I am not defending them at all. I just think its hilarious that people fall for the bullshit like this.

Lets talk about how great the Mavs have been and how bad Lebron has been. Not about Wade/Lebron making fun of Dirk.

It diverts the attention off of tangible things to pointless media BS about who is clowning who.

LOL

LOL

OWNED!!!

DMAVS41
06-11-2011, 10:04 PM
LOL

OWNED!!!

What?

Owned.

:confusedshrug:

eazyduzzit10
06-11-2011, 10:23 PM
well when it comes to faking injuries, I trust wade and lebron and their award winning antics
Lol yeah LeBron stfu after his phantom elbow injury last year..To me it seems like we are seeing more of Wade's douche side this season? WTF happened to him

Gundress
06-11-2011, 10:23 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/egzjae.jpg

Dirk should hit the gamewinner on a double team and then proceed to cough them right in their faces.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

d.bball.guy
06-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Now, deliver. Go Mavs!

Eat Like A Bosh
06-11-2011, 10:47 PM
This is why nobody likes the Heat.

EnoughSaid
06-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Just joking around. None of you guys have seen anyone do this before?

-playmaker-
06-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Just joking around. None of you guys have seen anyone do this before?
no, I have seen people make childish and ignorant jokes many times...

kkling
06-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Kind of funny reading replies from people who often act childish and ignorant, and hating on Wade and Lebron for being that way.

Shepseskaf
06-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Kind of funny reading replies from people who often act childish and ignorant, and hating on Wade and Lebron for being that way.
+1

Reverend Hoops
06-11-2011, 11:12 PM

Exactly. Bron and Wade dominate and win game 6.

-playmaker-
06-11-2011, 11:13 PM
^^^ +2

OH WAIT A SEC, acting childish and ignorant on a message board is worlds apart from in the NBA Finals on live TV....:roll:

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 11:18 PM
Exactly. Bron and Wade dominate and win game 6.

and then get pertussis in game 7 and lose....

like Lebron said Karma is a.....

kkling
06-11-2011, 11:24 PM
^^^ +2

OH WAIT A SEC, acting childish and ignorant on a message board is worlds apart from in the NBA Finals on live TV....:roll:

Players constantly make fun of each other, who gives a shit.

-playmaker-
06-12-2011, 12:14 AM
that wasn't freindly goofin off...stop acting like it was

that was in THE FINALS...ON CAMERA...they are even claiming they did it to make the media "explode"...

Draz
06-12-2011, 12:55 AM
Um how many times was Wade injured? 1 min into the big threes opening day? What else? He should be the last to be joking on fake injuries the guy is a walking time bomb.

This is why no one likes their team. I understand they really don't care. Miami fans would probably be against their childish ways as well if they were on the opposing team. Hey! More fuel to the fire their down 3-2. Dirk has the last laugh, lebron should fix his elbow before entering the fourth quarter.

Draz
06-12-2011, 12:55 AM
Um how many times was Wade injured? 1 min into the big threes opening day? What else? He should be the last to be joking on fake injuries the guy is a walking time bomb.

This is why no one likes their team. I understand they really don't care. Miami fans would probably be against their childish ways as well if they were on the opposing team. Hey! More fuel to the fire their down 3-2. Dirk has the last laugh, lebron should fix his elbow before entering the fourth quarter.

shadow
06-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Wade's excuses are so lame it's not even funny. I can't remember him ever saying such dumb crap that way he has this entire season. Seriously man just own up to it. Big deal you made fun of an opponent, everyone does it.

C-Webb4
06-12-2011, 01:03 AM
I know right? I make fun of guys who have the flu all the time, cuz it's like the funniest thing ever. OMG.:rolleyes:

DRose1899
06-12-2011, 01:07 AM
I know right? I make fun of guys who have the flu all the time, cuz it's like the funniest thing ever. OMG.:rolleyes:
Damn right, we as people of society always joking about someone that got sick/flu, not a big deal :rolleyes:

Goddamn, this team can't be any worse.

50inchvertical
06-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Same time it's not such a big deal for the whole world to be getting their panties in a wad over. He felt like Dirk was milking it and the media for it and made fun of him for it. Some might disagree, some might point out it's more ESPN's fault because they grasp for that type of shit and run with it, but again like everything involving the Miami Hate, way overblown.

bmulls
06-12-2011, 02:17 AM
If I was Dirk, if I won tomorrow I'd have JET roll me into the press conference in a wheel chair. When the media ask whats wrong, I'd tell them I hurt my shoulder lifting the Larry Obrien trophy.

LA_Showtime
06-12-2011, 02:44 AM
Wow; only the media could spin a complete non-story into two ridiculous articles. Neither Wade and LeBron nor Dirk's comments should have been published.

ronniec
06-12-2011, 03:36 AM
I used to like Wade, and now he acts like another M Fvcker like Lebron

winwin
06-12-2011, 03:52 AM

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

bdreason
06-12-2011, 03:58 AM
Same time it's not such a big deal for the whole world to be getting their panties in a wad over. He felt like Dirk was milking it and the media for it and made fun of him for it. Some might disagree, some might point out it's more ESPN's fault because they grasp for that type of shit and run with it, but again like everything involving the Miami Hate, way overblown.

Questioning another players injury/illness is poor sportmanship, but I guess we should expect that from Wade and LeBron at this point.

What's hilarious is it's Wade and LeBron questioning another players health. Wade is constantly getting injured and missing time, and LeBron straight up FAKED an elbow injury just last season for a built-in excuse.

I wish Dirk would have said something like, "maybe LeBron should worry about his 'injured' elbow, because he's having a terrible series". :oldlol:

bdreason
06-12-2011, 04:00 AM

It's sad, because Wade was one of my favorite players. He really hasn't handled the negativity well, and he's turned into a defensive douche.

Maybe he was just better at hiding it before... or maybe LeBron is rubbing off on him. :confusedshrug:

-playmaker-
06-12-2011, 04:07 AM
Wow; only the media could spin a complete non-story into two ridiculous articles. Neither Wade and LeBron nor Dirk's comments should have been published.
published?

it was a massive Finals press conference dude...:oldlol:

Live on TV, for all to see...

Solid Snake
06-12-2011, 04:13 AM
"If you guys want to feed into everything that not only myself or D-Wade or the Miami Heat do, I think that's a non-issue. There's bigger issues in this series than that."

I don't even get this, how does the bolded part lead to the italicized part? I don't understand the structure of Lebron's sentence, how does that first part lead to the second? What's his POINT???

-playmaker-
06-12-2011, 04:22 AM
I don't even get this, how does the bolded part lead to the italicized part? I don't understand the structure of Lebron's sentence, how does that first part lead to the second? What's his POINT???
it is just mumbling nonsense...he might as say "I guess we are douches"

Bron claims it is "non-story"

Wade claims they did it to make "the media explode and it worked!!!"

neither of them knows wtf they are talking about...not only was the mimicing of sick Dirk stupid, but their reasoning for it is also just as stupid...

BarberSchool
06-12-2011, 04:29 AM
If I was Dirk, if I won tomorrow I'd have JET roll me into the press conference in a wheel chair. When the media ask whats wrong, I'd tell them I hurt my shoulder lifting the Larry Obrien trophy.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

+1

BarberSchool
06-12-2011, 04:35 AM
Seriously BMulls, this is a masterwork.

http://celticshub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/293-gregg-popovich-thumbs-up.png

JustinJDW
06-12-2011, 05:18 AM

"We never said Dirk's name. I think he's not the only one in the world who can get sick or have a cough. We just had fun with the cameras being right in our face about the blowup of the incident, and it held to be true. You blew it up." What the ****? Is this for real? No freaking way. This sounds like something a 9-year old kid would say. "Uhh, we never said Dirk's name!" :oldlol:

Just wow. I'm usually the guy on here who tries to downplay the unusual comments these guys make, but god damn, they say the most stupidest and retarded things I swear!

"Yeah uh, we knew you guys were gonna think we were immature, so I decided to be immature about it because I knew everyone was going to think I was immature. So jokes on you!"

Oh really D-Wade! You mean to tell me that blatant immature and childish behavior leads people into thinking you're immature and childish! No ****ing way!

****ing morons man. Dirk is so above these teenage clowns I swear. :oldlol:

When you surround yourself with puppets your whole life telling you that you're the best and are awesome, this is what you get. Can you imagine Timmy doing shit like this? I swear.

gilalizard
06-12-2011, 05:30 AM
If Wade really thinks people will buy his excuse, he's assuming they are as stupid as the excuse itself.

Dragonyeuw
06-12-2011, 07:00 AM

Came in to say that.....no coincidence that it happened the same time that Lebron joined him.

rossi
06-12-2011, 07:14 AM
wow alot of flamin ******s up in here when does your precious miss pageant start

LurkingFanboy
06-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Are you this much of a *****? That mean guy over there just made fun of me for coughing. :cry:
And Dirk deflected it like a pro like he should have. It's not a big deal they did it. Kind of classless but to be expected from those two in all honesty. The bigger deal is instead of owning up to it they try to make themselves into victims like the media has done something against them. They need to keep their mouth shut until the clock goes zeroes and they lift the trophy. Other wise this will keep,righfully so, happening ot them. It's THEIR fault if they and people like you are getting butt hurt over them getting called on it. That's on y'all.

Dragonyeuw
06-12-2011, 09:00 AM
The bigger deal is instead of owning up to it they try to make themselves into victims like the media has done something against them.

Exactly, it's their response( wade's in particular) that's the main issue. Just man up and say 'yeah we were poking fun at Dirk!' But to say 'yeah we knew the media was gonna blow it up, and you did!! Haha joke's on you' is just stupid.

creepingdeath
06-12-2011, 09:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/o6xDL.gif

sixerfan82
06-12-2011, 09:29 AM
I think I want the Mavs to win now more than I did before.

Ruutu
06-12-2011, 11:18 AM
They are the villans of NBA! I like that! Hope they gonna win :D :D

Zach Morris
06-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Lol @ Wade's lame ass. He knows that was directed towards Dirk. I actually used to like him. Lol Punk.

GOBB
06-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Childish and ignorant? Come on Dirk, dont be a baby. :oldlol:

And terrible excuses by Bron/Wade. I guess they didnt want to create any more controversy so the media would make a huge deal out of it if they came clean. Which makes sense. But they couldve come clean and said it was harmless fun/joking. And that wouldve difused any situation if the media wanted to milk a non story and use it as "Mavs clipboard material!". Not that Mavs or Dirk need it, but I dont care to read articles about it.

DMAVS41
06-12-2011, 05:26 PM
Childish and ignorant? Come on Dirk, dont be a baby. :oldlol:

And terrible excuses by Bron/Wade. I guess they didnt want to create any more controversy so the media would make a huge deal out of it if they came clean. Which makes sense. But they couldve come clean and said it was harmless fun/joking. And that wouldve difused any situation if the media wanted to milk a non story and use it as "Mavs clipboard material!". Not that Mavs or Dirk need it, but I dont care to read articles about it.

Because they don't want it to be a non issue. Those guys would rather have everyone talking about them clowning Dirk than why Wade and Lebron continue to come up small late in games.

Trust me, Lebron would much rather answer a question about him making fun of Dirk than he would answer a question about why Jason Terry is roasting him in the 4th qtrs.

redbull
06-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Dirk is awesome, I hope the man gets a ring.

Wade could've at least manned up and said yeah I was ribbing Dirk, take it for what it's worth. But now he's just making excuses. Weak ****, this team is so gay

kentatm
06-12-2011, 05:54 PM
according to this intelligent fellow, Dirk is racist for calling DWade and LBJ ignorant and childish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdPLow3UghQ&feature=feedu

:rolleyes:

dude77
06-12-2011, 05:58 PM
wade can say wtf he wants .. he kicked dirk's ass in 06 for a championship .. until dirk does the same he needs to be quiet and take the 'jokes'

greensborohill
10-06-2011, 02:54 PM
wade can say wtf he wants .. he kicked dirk's ass in 06 for a championship .. until dirk does the same he needs to be quiet and take the 'jokes'

What now then, b!tch?

ChandlerParsons
10-06-2011, 03:42 PM
What now then, b!tch?
ehh :hammerhead:

Nick Young
10-06-2011, 04:18 PM
Prophetic words:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

LBJFTW
10-06-2011, 04:23 PM
What now? Wade can't say shit. That's what.

AlphaWolf24
10-06-2011, 04:25 PM
What now then, b!tch?
:roll:

pegasus
10-06-2011, 04:33 PM
As it turned out, they were actually not coughing, but choking.

Kobe 4 The Win
10-07-2011, 04:28 PM
It was quite obviously making fun of Dirk, they were just backtracking to minimize the scrutiny and backlash they were gonna receive or have received already.

Because they are douchebags. Every time these guys open their mouths they say somethings stupid that makes them look bad. I'm not a big fan of this victim act they've been running either. Stop pretending to be martyrs.

brisbaneman
10-08-2011, 04:34 AM
I don't even remember Lebron mocking Dirk. I just recall him covering his face with his shirt in the video.

dirk and wade hate each other though.