PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely loved Lebron's answers in Press Conference

Premeditated
06-13-2011, 12:25 AM
I'm not even close to a Lebron fan and was actually rooting for Dallas, but the hate this guy has got is on par with Kobe's circa 04-07

How many of you just watched it?
Don't know the exact quote but something like this

"At the end of the day, all of the people that want to see me fail will wake up tomorrow and have the same life, the same problems."

basically telling the haters that they can hate all they want but they will still continue to be bums. I am quite impress.

thatoneblackguy
06-13-2011, 12:26 AM
LeChoke is a loser. I am going to wake up tomorrow morning knowing LeChoke choked again.

Scoooter
06-13-2011, 12:27 AM
It was like the diplomatic, conciliatory, press-savvy-athlete way of saying, "I'm rich, bitch!"

Drinkin'.

Mr. I'm So Rad
06-13-2011, 12:27 AM
You notice when the guy asked them did they choke LeBron didn't answer and he made Wade answer

Batz
06-13-2011, 12:29 AM
5th pick... :cry:

HB40TheNextStar
You notice when the guy asked them did they choke LeBron didn't answer and he made Wade answer

The look he gave Wade :lol

Then Wade had to answer. Wade did it very professionally, unlike LeBron's comment on how he's LeBron and he's still better than you haters.

Killer_Instinct
And I assume the people who cheered him just...won't wake up, huh?

cteach111
06-13-2011, 12:30 AM
he lost, so he wants everyone else to be a loser with him.

Premeditated
06-13-2011, 12:31 AM
lol. yup. He was smiling while Wade looked at him like, "nikka, I can kill you right now" You can tell Wade was pissed.

Bron also said "reality will sink" in regards to the haters. He needs to embrace the villain role like Kobe use to.

Mr. I'm So Rad
And I assume the people who cheered him just...won't wake up, huh?

LeBron23/Durant35, Heat007, Pauk, etc

Killer_Instinct
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Others%20Masterpiece/0%20queen%20lebron%20james/WADEs%20Pippen/dwyanewadesrobin.gif

Cowboy Thunder
Just hope all his fans know he thinks that way about them too.

Sad we give mongoloids like LeBron so much money. He'd cut off his nose just to spite his face. :rolleyes:

gilalizard
I laughed for about 5 minutes straight when the one reporter said something along the lines of "No offense, but did you guys choke."

Zackmorris
Man. LeBron is just making it too easy for people to hate him :lol

BallsOut
We may be bums or not make as much money as Mr. James, but at least we have heart.

/thread

lpublic_enemyl
funny he will have the same problem a king with no rings

kaiiu
06-13-2011, 12:32 AM
At the end of the day all the haters have the same amount of rings as him :lol

Ronin
06-13-2011, 12:32 AM
most of those questions they asked are really stupid. I guess its easier to take it when you have 100 million in your bank account.

NBASTATMAN
06-13-2011, 12:33 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Others%20Masterpiece/0%20queen%20lebron%20james/WADEs%20Pippen/dwyanewadesrobin.gif
:bowdown:

Mr. Jabbar
Tis guy is a SORE loser. He deserves every bit of hate and fail. A happy night for all nba fans :banana:

AlphaWolf24
I'm not even close to a Lebron fan and was actually rooting for Dallas, but the hate this guy has got is on par with Kobe's circa 04-07

"At the end of the day, all of the people that want to see me fail will wake up tomorrow and have the same life, the same problems."

basically telling the haters that they can hate all they want but they will still continue to be bums. I am quite impress.

your comparing a 5X champion Kobe Bryant to Lebron?....

silly

kaiteng
06-13-2011, 12:34 AM
LeBron cannot make haters less hating, so he just did the opposite.

DeronMillsap
:roll:

Clutch
LeChoke is a loser. I am going to wake up tomorrow morning knowing LeChoke choked again.
this :cheers:

bluechox2
06-13-2011, 12:35 AM
haha, and lebron will have his same life @ failing misserablly

Premeditated
I don't think you guys understand the magnitude of hate this man has been getting. Alot of unnecessary stuff. Its gonna be worse tomorrow.

Too bad he's gonna wake up tomorrow in his beach house on South Beach

CelticBaller
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Blue&Orange
06-13-2011, 12:36 AM

So u like egocentric pricks?

Off course everyone that doesn't like him, is a loser and have problems in life... i would say he is full of himself but what's new.

As seen in this board the Lebron lovers are winners in life :oldlol:

Qwyjibo
I thought he handled himself well too.

- Lebron James is still the best player in the NBA IMO. Dallas simply game-planned entirely to stop him and they executed well. They gave him room on the perimeter to shoot and doubled him every time he began moving towards the basket with the ball. "The Decision" was ridiculous but I don't think Lebron is a douche. I just think he's kinda stupid and takes advice from even stupider people.

- Bosh played alright and he keeps his mouth shut for the most part. He was being overrated simply because of being associated with much better players like Wade and Lebron. Gay jokes are stupid too. I don't care if he is or he isn't, they are dumb.

- I don't like Wade. His constant acting is ridiculous and if the NBA actually enforced the new technical foul rules, Wade would be ejected from several games due to his whining. I think he's the 2nd best player in the NBA but he can go screw himself and I'm glad he lost.

MrJohnWall
Sounds cool.

But in reality all he saying is its just basketball

My life is great and yours sucks in comparison

Very childish

trig
i wish somebody asks Bosh why he's not with Lebron and Wade on interviews

Pasty Kobe
06-13-2011, 12:37 AM
fans are not questioning his riches. that is stupid of him to even make that statement. it really mirrors how lost he is.

branslowski

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

catch24
I don't think you guys understand the magnitude of hate this man has been getting. Alot of unnecessary stuff. Its gonna be worse tomorrow.

You're one of the bums he's talking about - creating threads about him, sucking him off. He doesn't care about you.

L.Kizzle
Did LeBron just call me a bum, fuxk dat nigha.

DRose1899
06-13-2011, 12:38 AM
Classless SOBs.

Premeditated
06-13-2011, 12:38 AM
your comparing a 5X champion Kobe Bryant to Lebron?....

silly
wtf?

reading is fundamental. I'm not talking about accomplishments. I'm comparing the hate they both get from the media.

I'm the biggest Kobe stan ever, so I wouldn't dare disrespect Da Gawd by comparing accolades with Bron.

DeronMillsap
06-13-2011, 12:39 AM
most of those questions they asked are really stupid. I guess its easier to take it when you have 100 million in your bank account.
Actually, the reporter asked him a good question. He asked about the criticism he's received for not delivering in the 4th quarter.

And that's the best answer LeBron gave? Pretty much bragged about his rich lifestyle... :facepalm

AlphaWolf24
06-13-2011, 12:39 AM
I laughed for about 5 minutes straight when the one reporter said something along the lines of "No offense, but did you guys choke."

and then Lebron choked and looked at Wade....

and to Lebron.....you said " at the end of the day they have to go back to their lives while I do what I do..they have to go back to reality"...

Reality = your girl is choking on Rashard Lewis right now while you Choking on Dirk..

Go be a Billionaire....all you got to do is sell all that B!tch in your eye.

2EZ

AlphaWolf24
06-13-2011, 12:40 AM
wtf?

reading is fundamental. I'm not talking about accomplishments. I'm comparing the hate they both get from the media.

I'm the biggest Kobe stan ever, so I wouldn't dare disrespect Da Gawd by comparing accolades with Bron.

oh.....Kobe based Gawd then :cheers:

kaiiu
06-13-2011, 12:41 AM
reality is Dwest is fvckin the shit out his mammie and Rashard long strokin his bitch

Premeditated
06-13-2011, 12:41 AM
You're one of the bums he's talking about - creating threads about him, sucking him off. He doesn't care about you.
:roll:

this is my first Lebron thread. I'm not even close to a Lebron fan. I don't care that he's hurt neither. I'm just saying how the media can be so vindictive.

28renyoy
06-13-2011, 12:42 AM

So just out of curiosity, would it be cool for someone wealthier than you to talk down to you?

Ya I used to brag about how wealthy I was/my family was...when I was 8

Seeing as Dan Gilbert is worth more/used to employ James, Gilbert>>>LeBron

Killer_Instinct
06-13-2011, 12:42 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/KingJames/status/80130403482087424

There's something wrong with this guy.

Zambowie
06-13-2011, 12:44 AM
Will be worse tommorow. Lebron's living in a cold world. Freezing cold. Even the roaches came out to hate. Haha. Oh well maybe next year he'll be stronger mentally and close like how Dirk finally did after 13 years. Well deserved victory by the Mavs (especially dirk and kidd and terry). But where the hell did all these Mavs fans come from? Oh yea they must be those Bulls, Celtics, and Sixers fans. Meh..............

Pasty Kobe
06-13-2011, 12:44 AM
i know he don't do his own laundry. shoot, i even gotta share the machines with the rest of the complex. but i got more than four quarters to get the job done. sometimes more than 7 loads.

donald_trump
06-13-2011, 12:45 AM
you people hang off his every word and claim there is something wrong with him? you could do that with everyone.

how about watching the game and appreciate it for what it is, basketball. some of you talk about these players as if they were your ex's.

Zackmorris
06-13-2011, 12:47 AM
Did LeBron just call me a bum, fuxk dat nigha.

:lol

SavageMode
06-13-2011, 12:50 AM
Loved his answers as well. It's very true. A week from now, Kobe d1ck riders on ISH will wake up Kobe d1ck riders in their mothers' basements. He is obviously bummed about losing but when the whole world has a microscope on you, he has every right to put the microscope back on them. He will basically wake up with his 100 mill next morning and that's great for him. It's just contradictory to bash a guy through text on the internet. Rofl. 2ez.

Stringer Bell
06-13-2011, 12:51 AM

:oldlol:

God cares so much about sports. God didn't want the Heat to win the title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgNq5RCCvn8

Phong
06-13-2011, 12:55 AM

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.thebvx.com/media/2011/01/lebron-karma-bitch-lead-1294858088.jpg

AlphaWolf24
06-13-2011, 12:56 AM
Loved his answers as well. It's very true. A week from now, Kobe d1ck riders on ISH will wake up Kobe d1ck riders in their mothers' basements. He is obviously bummed about losing but when the whole world has a microscope on you, he has every right to put the microscope back on them. He will basically wake up with his 100 mill next morning and that's great for him. It's just contradictory to bash a guy through text on the internet. Rofl. 2ez.
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2153000/AlphaWolf-2153045_800_552.jpg

J-Futuristic
06-13-2011, 01:00 AM
Lebron is the definition of a clown.

ronniec
Best NBA player right now?
GOAT?
Fvck it.
He is just a sore loser and all time choke. If there is a movie "invisible man 2", he should be in that movie.

JChurches
anyone have the video?

Samurai Swoosh
06-13-2011, 01:06 AM

And he really if he wasn't born and won the genetic lottery, this dude would have more difficult problems than a lot of us. He's dumb as hell.

ElPigto
06-13-2011, 01:11 AM
He seems to think money makes everything better. I might never win a hundredth of what he is going to make over his lifetime, but I'm still pretty damn happy and have been successful thus far. I guess he tells everyone that to mask his insecurities. He tends to think that a lot of people turned against him because we are jealous of his fortune and we are mad that he joined 3 superstars.

Personally I criticize him because he is an arrogant SOB who thinks the world owes him something. Basically he is spoiled. I will always dislike him for the way he left Cleveland. I don't blame him for joining Bosh and Wade or going to South Beach. Lets face it, sometimes better job opportunities come up for a lot of us and we definitely have to give it some serious thought and many of us opt for the better job. The way he left Cleveland though, the fact that he couldn't even let his team know that he was going to leave, that's what is ****ed up. He wasn't man enough to let Dan Gilbert know in his face that he was going to go where he had a better opportunity to win a championship. He might not have owed the organization much, but he should have given him a solid notice letting him know, "I'm leaving so try to rebuild your team." Instead he was an ass and let his team known until the very day of his decision where he was going. That's an ass thing to do.

For those in the professional world, imagine you are working on a huge project that you are the one that has all the knowledge and know the ins and out and all of sudden, you just decide to leave, leaving that company ****ed. That's what Lebron did to Cavs, he ****ed them in the ass. The fact that he thinks he shouldn't be criticized for that is stupid.

I might never reach his fame, never get to **** they type of girls he ****s, never might be able to make a hundredth of his salary as I said earlier, but I at least still have my dignity and am a humble person that lives a pretty good life. I don't measure life but how big my wallet is, but when I look and hear Bron talk, I feel he measures his life that way.

trig
06-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Reporter: no offense, did you choke?

Lebron: chokes and looks at Dwade

IGOTGAME
06-13-2011, 01:16 AM
He seems to think money makes everything better. I might never win a hundredth of what he is going to make over his lifetime, but I'm still pretty damn happy and have been successful thus far. I guess he tells everyone that to mask his insecurities. He tends to think that a lot of people turned against him because we are jealous of his fortune and we are mad that he joined 3 superstars.

Personally I criticize him because he is an arrogant SOB who thinks the world owes him something. Basically he is spoiled. I will always dislike him for the way he left Cleveland. I don't blame him for joining Bosh and Wade or going to South Beach. Lets face it, sometimes better job opportunities come up for a lot of us and we definitely have to give it some serious thought and many of us opt for the better job. The way he left Cleveland though, the fact that he couldn't even let his team know that he was going to leave, that's what is ****ed up. He wasn't man enough to let Dan Gilbert know in his face that he was going to go where he had a better opportunity to win a championship. He might not have owed the organization much, but he should have given him a solid notice letting him know, "I'm leaving so try to rebuild your team." Instead he was an ass and let his team known until the very day of his decision where he was going. That's an ass thing to do.

For those in the professional world, imagine you are working on a huge project that you are the one that has all the knowledge and know the ins and out and all of sudden, you just decide to leave, leaving that company ****ed. That's what Lebron did to Cavs, he ****ed them in the ass. The fact that he thinks he shouldn't be criticized for that is stupid.

I might never reach his fame, never get to **** they type of girls he ****s, never might be able to make a hundredth of his salary as I said earlier, but I at least still have my dignity and am a humble person that lives a pretty good life. I don't measure life but how big my wallet is, but when I look and hear Bron talk, I feel he measures his life that way.

good post. I agree with a lot of your thoughts. guy is about as mature as a 15 year old.

Quizno
06-13-2011, 01:17 AM
lebron has no heart, it's pretty clear

even the biggest lebron fans can't deny it

12shyloc26
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmpkgqo50v1qdwbwfo1_500.png

lpublic_enemyl
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2153000/AlphaWolf-2153045_800_552.jpg
funny but this is a bad Photoshop

Patrick Chewing
06-13-2011, 01:18 AM
LeBron just insulted 95% of this place. **** him

AlphaWolf24

this....Man still looks like a sterno Bum out there....

gilalizard

Sorry no. Sports is not the same thing as the real world. LeBron stacking up with Wade and Bosh is not the same thing as finding a better job in the real world.

Sports is about competition. About proving yourself against the best. LeBron chose to play WITH the best to make it easy on himself, thus subverting the very competitive spirit of his sport.

AlphaWolf24
funny but this is a bad Photoshop

yes and that too makes it even funnier...

Basketball Fan
06-13-2011, 01:21 AM

- Lebron James is still the best player in the NBA IMO. Dallas simply game-planned entirely to stop him and they executed well. They gave him room on the perimeter to shoot and doubled him every time he began moving towards the basket with the ball. "The Decision" was ridiculous but I don't think Lebron is a douche. I just think he's kinda stupid and takes advice from even stupider people.

- Bosh played alright and he keeps his mouth shut for the most part. He was being overrated simply because of being associated with much better players like Wade and Lebron. Gay jokes are stupid too. I don't care if he is or he isn't, they are dumb.

- I don't like Wade. His constant acting is ridiculous and if the NBA actually enforced the new technical foul rules, Wade would be ejected from several games due to his whining. I think he's the 2nd best player in the NBA but he can go screw himself and I'm glad he lost.

Yep pretty much I don't like LeBron but I don't get why people are that upset with what he said. So he doesn't care about us?

And I feel the same about him *shrugs*

Its like some of you people want him to be sad or something that people don't like him.

I'd be bothered by the lack of fire he has that will keep him for winning it all above all else.

IGOTGAME
06-13-2011, 01:22 AM
Sorry no. Sports is not the same thing as the real world. LeBron stacking up with Wade and Bosh is not the same thing as finding a better job in the real world.

Sports is about competition. About proving yourself against the best. LeBron chose to play WITH the best to make it easy on himself, thus subverting the very competitive spirit of his sport.

Sorry but the professional world is just as the nba. Try being a partner at Cravath... It might be hard to get to the nba but once you get there I would say that partner track at a huge firm is just as competitive if not moreso.

falc39
06-13-2011, 01:22 AM
anyone have a link that i can watch replay of press conference on computer?

ElPigto
06-13-2011, 01:23 AM

I agree with you to a certain extent, but I still feel he also went with a better job with a better location. Why do you think most big market teams are attractive while places like Indiana, Minnesota, Utah, etc has a hard time attracting star talent? Those type of teams usually have to rebuild through the draft and have to cross their fingers that their superstar does not want to leave. There doesn't seem to be as much loyalty as their use to be in this day and age if you ask me.

JM720
06-13-2011, 01:29 AM
:roll: wait Rich people dont have personal problems?

R.I.P.
06-13-2011, 01:32 AM
Bron is simply not the sharpest tool in the box.

1Time4YourMind
06-13-2011, 01:35 AM
bron to me comes off as quite immature for his age, I do think he has a bit of an ego, as it comes naturally with a player of his talent, but he is not the super-arrogant douche that most people portray him to be. hopefully the hate against him will tone down in the years to come, just like it did with kobe.

However the fact that he stupidly went along with that decision special because of the urgings of his retard "business manager" maverick carter along with his yes-men entourage just showed me that the guy still needs to learn a few things about life.

50inchvertical
06-13-2011, 01:36 AM
I loved it too, though I knew the media and general public again are going to have a field day with it.

People, and not just normal people but "respected" members of the media and even coworkers of his, consistently take shots at him for his appearance, his game, shots at his family, his personality, etc.

Nobody has shown him any respect or regard, so for people to act like he should do so for them is beyond stupid. I wish he would've been more blunt and just flat out said, well **** you too.

What does hating LeBron so vehemently add to anyone's life? Like Bron said, they'll wake up the same place in their lives tomorrow, he'll be the same place in his. I'm sure he cares more about the real people in his lives, who are less affected by all this negativity on the www, twitter, espn, etc. and know what the real is.

gigantes
06-13-2011, 01:39 AM
i don't think he's a douche either, since a "douche" is a feminine hygiene product. lebron, he's a little too big to fit in there, although maybe he could work it with the statue of liberty.

gilalizard
06-13-2011, 01:43 AM
Sorry but the professional world is just as the nba. Try being a partner at Cravath... It might be hard to get to the nba but once you get there I would say that partner track at a huge firm is just as competitive if not moreso.

That's a good point. But a law firm is not competition in the same way a pro athletic sport is.

Unless of course, it is. Which raises uncomfortable questions about how much of the legit competition we all celebrate is actually in the sport.

nextlife
06-13-2011, 01:44 AM
Bron doesn't get it. Money does not equal happiness. His perspective needs some wisdom. Hopefully in the next few years he will grow and mature as a person and understand the true complexity of life. But in reality it has to be difficult for him, he doesn't know any better, fame is difficult andcan really do damage mentally, so he uses money to cope

thelucifer69
06-13-2011, 01:45 AM
At the end of the day, lebron - the choker that make his team fail will wake up tomorrow and have the same life, the same problems - being loser:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

trig
06-13-2011, 01:45 AM
well i will wake up tomorrow and dont have a problem with delonte and rashard

50inchvertical
06-13-2011, 01:50 AM
well i will wake up tomorrow and dont have a problem with delonte and rashard
but LeBron will wake up and have no idea who the **** you/we are. And the Rashard rumor has been debunked completely. At least with the Delonte one, it made sense, and there were allegedly actual insider sources. The Shard one was allegedly a chic heard it from a dude who was on a cell phone in a bathroom and posted it on a site called covers.com If a rumor was about anyone else and had that sketchy of an origin and no evidence, it would be dismissed immediately. Which gets right back to LeBron's original point. Haters gon' hate, but while they are wasting their time hating on him and what he's doing with his life, he'll be living it to the fullest while they'll be wasting time and effort they could spend trying to ascend to the same level of career/personal actualization, hating on him

IGOTGAME
06-13-2011, 01:53 AM
but LeBron will wake up and have no idea who the **** you/we are. And the Rashard rumor has been debunked completely. At least with the Delonte one, it made sense, and there were allegedly actual insider sources. The Shard one was allegedly a chic heard it from a dude who was on a cell phone in a bathroom and posted it on a site called covers.com If a rumor was about anyone else and had that sketchy of an origin and no evidence, it would be dismissed immediately. Which gets right back to LeBron's original point. Haters gon' hate, but while they are wasting their time hating on him and what he's doing with his life, he'll be living it to the fullest while they'll be wasting time and effort they could spend trying to ascend to the same level of career/personal actualization, hating on him

I(as well as the entire basketball community) can make fun of douchebags like Lebon and still reach my(our) professional goals. Its not hard. Also, its not all about money. I'm sure I make a good amount in due time, but it is how you make your money and how you handle yourself.

Bron is a child.

dude77
06-13-2011, 02:00 AM
I'm a heat fan and I'm starting to dislike this guy ..

.. he IS a fkn clown ..

.. after you put up that terrible performance in a deciding game you go on to say 'god didn't think I was ready to win it' WTF ..

.. JUST ADMIT IT AND STOP ACTING LIKE A C U N T MAKING EXCUSES JAMES .. YOU PLAYED LIKE A POS .. A REALLY SMELLY POS .. WADE WAS CONGRATULATING DALLAS AND GIVING THEM CREDIT AND EVEN ADMITTING THEY WERE THE BETTER TEAM .. MEANWHILE THERE YOU WERE ACTING LIKE A HURT 15 YR OLD CHICK BRAGGING ABOUT HOW YOU'RE RICH AT THE END OF THE DAY :facepalm .. YOU'RE A GOD DAMN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE HEAT ORGANIZATION AND TO BASKETBALL ..

.. you came up very very small when it counted .. you're starting to prove that once wasn't a fluke .. you've choked multiple times now and come up tiny when it counts .. the pattern is clear .. it's one thing if you give it your all and lose .. everyone will have your back in that scenario .. but no not this, not this turd .. gtfo with that shi product you put out there ..

.. you sit there in your little press conference and take a shi on the WORKING STIFFS THAT MAKE YOU RICH after giving us that turd of a performance ? .. you truly are a p h a g g o t .. and I for one will not be supporting the heat as long as this guy is on the team .. I'm done ..

cleveland
06-13-2011, 02:06 AM
wow like what he said is something smart thats supposed to impress he just admited hes a sore loser by that comment lmao hes dissing fans now for not being celebreties like him haha sore ass loser ***** who got no balls in big games he chokes like a lil bitch im actually glad as **** he left cleveland cuz hes big game performances are horrible to watch id rather have my cleveland team the way it is then be lead by this ***** ass ***** :lol

bdreason
06-13-2011, 02:12 AM
I thought LeBron, Wade, and Bosh all handled themselves really well.

Props to the Heat for a great season.

hitmanyr2k
06-13-2011, 02:15 AM
Did any reporters ask Lebron anything about improving his limited skill set? That's the main thing he should have been asked because he got exposed in this series. There's no way the Mavs should have gotten away with defending him the way they did throughout the Finals...especially with smaller players. I've said it the prior two seasons and I'll say it again for the third time. If this guy doesn't come back with more to his arsenal...a more skillful approach to his game instead of just driving to the rim or shooting the long ball he should be ****in slapped.

eazyduzzit10
06-13-2011, 02:34 AM

This.

50inchvertical
06-13-2011, 02:37 AM
I(as well as the entire basketball community) can make fun of douchebags like Lebon and still reach my(our) professional goals. Its not hard. Also, its not all about money. I'm sure I make a good amount in due time, but it is how you make your money and how you handle yourself.

Bron is a child.
because your personal goal in itself is mediocrity.

IGOTGAME
06-13-2011, 02:40 AM
because your personal goal in itself is mediocrity.

you don't know me. Not everything is about money. You sound really immature.

shadow
06-13-2011, 02:42 AM
you don't know me. Not everything is about money. You sound really immature.
I think he's either LeBron James, his momma, or Delonte West trying to make it up to LeBron for banging his momma by defending his honor on the net.

TylerOO
06-13-2011, 02:42 AM

Bron is a child.

Bitch please. We all know LeBron lives a better life than you and you would trade your life with his in a second. FOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

trig
06-13-2011, 08:48 AM

I have a pretty good salary of my own (ofcourse not nba level). You know why? because when there's something urgent or important, I always do my job well. I also have a happy family. My family is always there for me and vise versa. Im clutch. :cheers:

Godzuki
06-13-2011, 09:36 AM
Yeah the thing i can't stand about the Heat, mostly Wade/Lebron, is they act like they're hated for nothing, them vs the world, when theres legit reasons why people want them to lose that Lebron mostly created. Dude just won't own up to it, which is why i'll never like him or the Heat. I hope media shits all over Lebron tho.

Funnyfuka
06-13-2011, 09:58 AM
dude is so childish, unprofessional, the comments are those of someone who reads all internet messages everyday from everywhere in the world and let them get into his head. No adult would do that. Typical of generation nothingness , so shallow. Dude had no father and a psychotic mother, without baketball he d be nothing. He was the one who made it clear with the way he expresses himself that to him his shit doesnt stink, that he's different and better than everyone else just because he s gifted at playing basketball, the decision was a major douche move and everything that follows is just going exactly the same way. Dude is immature and is reinforcing the bad traits of his character everyday. Why insult fans after losing a basketball game? Why disresepect them? does the man knows he s losing people who were suporting him until now with such comments going off limits?

This is what happen when you have no father figure, you never grow up. He and wade are two rich spoiled teens. Can you imagin jordan, rose, kobe, dirk getting in these kinds of contest about popularity etc, they dismiss everything or ignore it, all that unnecessary drama wade and lebron are swimming in all year long. They re adults, grown up men, as simple as that, and they show up when it matters, focusing on teamplay instead of their off the court persona.

LEbron has become ridiculous. It's the whole character that's now despicable, dude has 0 skills managing his image, or is inconceivably badly advised either by his entourage or his mother.

maybe lebron will figure one day it's about being a model for millions of kids worldwide more than it is about money. He cannot be a decent role model himself because he's still a boy , a badly raised boy by a single mother and a bad entourage of "friends". Lebron has a shit personality and value everythign in the light of how much it can be sold or bought.

This is typical of someone who never had a father figure and had it all way too easy just because he can put a ball in a basket better than everyone else. At the end of the day he just said "i despise you all people because you have less money than me". There s a whole part of the understansing of life that is missing there.

Somehow it's not even his fault, it's his father 's fault. Some things have not been taught.

He absolutely does not deserve any praise for being such a materialistic, egocentrical narcistic scornful individual.

niko
06-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Unless my kids and wife are coming with me i wouldn't trade my life for Lebron. REAL TALK. As much as i'd love to be rich and killing people on a basketball court (who wouldn't?) i get the feeling that my life satisfies me more than his does for him.

winwin
06-13-2011, 10:26 AM
I'm a heat fan and I'm starting to dislike this guy ..

.. he IS a fkn clown ..

.. after you put up that terrible performance in a deciding game you go on to say 'god didn't think I was ready to win it' WTF ..

.. JUST ADMIT IT AND STOP ACTING LIKE A C U N T MAKING EXCUSES JAMES .. YOU PLAYED LIKE A POS .. A REALLY SMELLY POS .. WADE WAS CONGRATULATING DALLAS AND GIVING THEM CREDIT AND EVEN ADMITTING THEY WERE THE BETTER TEAM .. MEANWHILE THERE YOU WERE ACTING LIKE A HURT 15 YR OLD CHICK BRAGGING ABOUT HOW YOU'RE RICH AT THE END OF THE DAY :facepalm .. YOU'RE A GOD DAMN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE HEAT ORGANIZATION AND TO BASKETBALL ..

.. you came up very very small when it counted .. you're starting to prove that once wasn't a fluke .. you've choked multiple times now and come up tiny when it counts .. the pattern is clear .. it's one thing if you give it your all and lose .. everyone will have your back in that scenario .. but no not this, not this turd .. gtfo with that shi product you put out there ..

.. you sit there in your little press conference and take a shi on the WORKING STIFFS THAT MAKE YOU RICH after giving us that turd of a performance ? .. you truly are a p h a g g o t .. and I for one will not be supporting the heat as long as this guy is on the team .. I'm done ..

:applause: :applause:

PowerGlove
06-13-2011, 10:33 AM

I viewed more as a life will still go on, this is just a temporary escape type of thing. The Heat losing isnt going to change anyone's life who wasnt on the court or bench last night.

I dont understand why people would take it any other way or even get offended. All of us have problems, no one is perfect.

niko
06-13-2011, 10:36 AM
The real stupid thing here is that he felt the need to wax poetic when he is the least eloquent human being on earth. He continually says stupid things and they almost always are never the first thing he says, but rather 20 words in. If he just gave pat simple answers and didn't elaborate he'd be much better off.

like 90% of the people listening seem to be offended. Therefore, he probably said something wrong. When you need to go back and help people decode what you really meant, you messed up.

Rake2204

It'd be easy to draw conclusions here but it might be just as easy to dismiss a line like this as a frustrated person saying something off the cusp as a means of self-defense. To me, it's shortsighted and misguided for him to say, but I don't think I can treat this line like it was a well thought out thesis on the state of the American people.

Though, honestly, it would be nice for someone to ask LeBron to clarify exactly what he meant by such a statement, as it seems quite easy to refute.

I viewed more as a life will still go on, this is just a temporary escape type of thing. The Heat losing isnt going to change anyone's life who wasnt on the court or bench last night.

I dont understand why people would take it any other way or even get offended. All of us have problems, no one is perfect.
That was one of my thoughts as well, in terms of what he possibly meant. It does appear open to interpretation however, if not a little ambiguous. I could see it meaning what you say, "Meh, life goes on" but I could also see it as a "Yeah, you want to see me fail, but after you have fun watching me fail, you're going back to your lame lives and problems."

Again, I'm banking he just said whatever he said without much forethought, so I'm going to try my best not to deconstruct it too much.

OriginalNameGuy
Bitch please. We all know LeBron lives a better life than you and you would trade your life with his in a second. FOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

money and fame ain't all its cracked up to be son

PowerGlove
06-13-2011, 10:38 AM
The real stupid thing here is that he felt the need to wax poetic when he is the least eloquent human being on earth. He continually says stupid things and they almost always are never the first thing he says, but rather 20 words in. If he just gave pat simple answers and didn't elaborate he'd be much better off.

like 90% of the people listening seem to be offended. Therefore, he probably said something wrong. When you need to go back and help people decode what you really meant, you messed up.

90% of people are always offended when lebron speaks. This isnt anything new. He could say good morning and people will still cry.

Rockets(T-mac)
06-13-2011, 10:40 AM
He basically said "you can talk about my game even though it's what I ****ing do for a living, because I'm rich". Not surprised at all, he's always been an arrogant loser, like he is literally as arrogant as they come and still ends up losing and still finds some how to boast.:facepalm If he wasn't making fun of Dirk about his cough, and overall just shutting up and playing the damn game he wouldn't get all this hate. Funny thing is he was foreshadowing what was going to happen when he was cough, because he chokes his ass off last night.

niko
06-13-2011, 10:41 AM
90% of people are always offended when lebron speaks. This isnt anything new. He could say good morning and people will still cry.
You are just in love with him. he doesn't say good morning. he says "Good morning, and i'm having a good morning because i'm the king, and the king always has a good morning".

I took what he said 100% like you did but he said it very very poorly. In life, if the people you are talking to take it wrong, you said it wrong. You can't argue like on the net, it doesn't work. And he could just come out today and say "i said it wrong, that's not what i meant". But he won't. Because no one has the balls to tell him to do so.

Lebron plays worse seemingly under pressue. Perhaps he should try to avoid some of the self inflicted pressure.

dwight20-20
06-13-2011, 10:42 AM
"Had a dream, I was king, woke up, not king."-LeBron

krazymofo
06-13-2011, 10:43 AM
2012-2020 Miami heats championship run!
wait til riley steps in! you guys will be witnesses, i swear to god!

* god back to mopping puddle of tears i had from last nite"

Kblaze8855
06-13-2011, 10:45 AM
Gotta say....real talk needs no defense. Give me "**** yall..." lebron over BS cookie cutter disingenuous Lebron. Just be real. Even if real is being a dick.

PowerGlove
06-13-2011, 10:51 AM
You are just in love with him. he doesn't say good morning. he says "Good morning, and i'm having a good morning because i'm the king, and the king always has a good morning".

I took what he said 100% like you did but he said it very very poorly. In life, if the people you are talking to take it wrong, you said it wrong. You can't argue like on the net, it doesn't work. And he could just come out today and say "i said it wrong, that's not what i meant". But he won't. Because no one has the balls to tell him to do so.

Lebron plays worse seemingly under pressue. Perhaps he should try to avoid some of the self inflicted pressure.

He doesnt have the balls to say sorry? Why does he need to say sorry? Who actually believe or even wants celebrity apologies? I swear, some of you must be female.

I see people crying because he got tired of everyone riding him and said some real shit that you just cant handle. Its okay dude. Its okay.

niko
06-13-2011, 10:58 AM
He doesnt have the balls to say sorry? Why does he need to say sorry? Who actually believe or even wants celebrity apologies? I swear, some of you must be female.

I see people crying because he got tired of everyone riding him and said some real shit that you just cant handle. Its okay dude. Its okay.
People here are saying Lebron didn't mean what he said. Well, you have two choices
1) Take the shit for what people think you meant.
2) Say i didn't mean that, i meant this - sorry. Not fall on your knees and cry sorry. Just sorry.

Those are the two choices. You want choice 3, everyone assumes Lebron meant something else and gives him no grief. That's not how my life works, or your life works, why does his work that way? It's not realistic to expect that.

You'v never told someone - that's not what i mean, sorry? You stick to your original statement even if it pisses someone off unintentionally? That strikes me as stupid.

PowerGlove
06-13-2011, 11:01 AM
1) you guys will b*tch and moan no matter what he says
2)he's not apologizing

so....that leads me to say, get over it.

PowerGlove
06-13-2011, 11:02 AM
You'v never told someone - that's not what i mean, sorry? You stick to your original statement even if it pisses someone off unintentionally? That strikes me as stupid.

What the f*ck do I look like apologizing to people I dont know because they became butt hurt over a comment?:oldlol:

You gotta be trolling right now.

bingo123
06-13-2011, 11:03 AM
I think he was to diplomatic with this answer. Reporter wanted something provocative answer. If I remember correclty the question was: what are your thoughts about haters out there that hates you for off court things?(anybody can correct me if I remember it wrong) WTF is he supposed to say? I love it. Its their right to hate on me. Fvck them. What would be the right answer for you? And :facepalm at you people not to be able to see what he meant with this answer. He wasnt saying I have money they dont. He meant that his fail will not make haters lives easier, thats it. LOL at people who bashes him day in and day out (wishing him to fail, insulting him as hard as they know, wishing him to die in some cases,...) being insulted by mild statement like this.

For the question about choking it was question for both of them, thats why they looked at each other as who is going to answer first. But of course you guys are making stories up just for hating purposes.

And now, keep on hating.

GoldNugg21
06-13-2011, 11:08 AM
I think he was to diplomatic with this answer. Reporter wanted something provocative answer. If I remember correclty the question was: what are your thoughts about haters out there that hates you for off court things?(anybody can correct me if I remember it wrong) WTF is he supposed to say? I love it. Its their right to hate on me. Fvck them. What would be the right answer for you? And :facepalm at you people not to be able to see what he meant with this answer. He wasnt saying I have money they dont. He meant that his fail will not make haters lives easier, thats it. LOL at people who bashes him day in and day out (wishing him to fail, insulting him as hard as they know, wishing him to die in some cases,...) being insulted by mild statement like this.

For the question about choking it was question for both of them, thats why they looked at each other as who is going to answer first. But of course you guys are making stories up just for hating purposes.

And now, keep on hating.

This. I'm not a big Lebron fan, never have been. But he pretty much summed up the reality of the situation- people are going to dog on him all summer, and bash him, and it won't make their lives any better, and he won't listen to it. He basically punked all the people who come in here solely to say how terrible he is at life. Props to him.

niko
06-13-2011, 11:08 AM
What the f*ck do I look like apologizing to people I dont know because they became butt hurt over a comment?:oldlol:

You gotta be trolling right now.
You don't want him to be criticized. Then he needs to revise his comment. Otherwise, he's going to get criticized because what he said is douchy and it wasn't what he meant. Welcome to reality.

PowerGlove
06-13-2011, 11:14 AM
You don't want him to be criticized. Then he needs to revise his comment. Otherwise, he's going to get criticized because what he said is douchy and it wasn't what he meant. Welcome to reality.
When did I say I didnt want him to be criticized? I said, I dont know why people are offended.

Reality is waking up Monday morning after the game and realizing that you still have to go to work in order to make a living and dealing with whatever problems we have. The result of last nights game had no impact on us what so ever, it was entertaining, good water cooler discussion but other than that, it was just entertainment.

Funnyfuka
06-13-2011, 11:16 AM
lebron is a great basketball player.

But he has a shitty, spoiled mentality, and a troubled psychological approach to things, he's immature and scornful.

His mentality takes over his physical skills when it matters.

Personnality isnt just physical capacities, it's also the way you think and behave. Lebron is getting bashed and doesnt win rings because he has a shity personality, not because he s a great basketball player. Nobody is jealous of his skills, people admire them, nobody is jealous of his money because obviously dude isnt even happy, hence the way he treats people.

Maybe he ll grow up psychologically, maybe not. One thing is sure, when mentality matters, when heart and trust are needed, he doesnt have what it takes, even if he has the skills.

Shepseskaf
06-13-2011, 11:18 AM
haha, and lebron will have his same life @ failing misserablly
Sure, sure. He's a guaranteed first-ballot Hall of Famer and has $400+ million in the bank.

What a failure. :lol

Let me fail like that... please!!

Rake2204
06-13-2011, 11:18 AM
I think he was to diplomatic with this answer. Reporter wanted something provocative answer. If I remember correclty the question was: what are your thoughts about haters out there that hates you for off court things?(anybody can correct me if I remember it wrong) WTF is he supposed to say? I love it. Its their right to hate on me. Fvck them. What would be the right answer for you? And :facepalm at you people not to be able to see what he meant with this answer. He wasnt saying I have money they dont. He meant that his fail will not make haters lives easier, thats it.

Shoot, I forgot to mention that as well. I didn't get a chance to see the press conference, so to read that original quote out of context (which I'm betting I'm not the only one here doing so) could lead to a rush to judgment. I think you're right, I'm not sure exactly how he could have responded to such a question. I do think his statement was open to interpretation (which is why there are varying interpretations here) but I don't think it's a cut and dry situation.

vegasdude
06-13-2011, 11:19 AM
He should just stop talking and disconnect himself from the media. He should just let his game do the talking. Too much tweeting, etc.

This about it if these never happen he won't be hated so much:
1. The Decision
2. The comment not 1, not 2, not 3...

Why can't he man up and do the media interview by himself, why does he need a sidekick like Wade to be with him?

Dizzle-2k7
06-13-2011, 11:20 AM
LOL Lebron acting like all his haters are losers who have no lives! Dude feeds into his twitter haters way too much. I know plenty of classy people who dont like his fraud ass!

niko
06-13-2011, 11:20 AM
When did I say I didnt want him to be criticized? I said, I dont know why people are offended.

Reality is waking up Monday morning after the game and realizing that you still have to go to work in order to make a living and dealing with whatever problems we have. The result of last nights game had no impact on us what so ever, it was entertaining, good water cooler discussion but other than that, it was just entertainment.

That's something people say when they don't want to be criticized. I don't think that's escaped everyone watching.

dwight20-20
06-13-2011, 11:21 AM
That is something that you think in your head, you don't say it for the whole world to hear. I'm sorry, but the fact that he said that shows that he cares a shitload about what everyone thinks. If he really didn't care he would have kept that to himself. He handled this whole situation like a baby. At the end of the day, yes, he has several great years ahead of him and he could still end up as an all time great, but he has to stop being a baby first. I'm not gonna dog him all summer. I'm going to wait and see what he brings next year. Let's see how he responds to all of this. Dirk choked in '06 and worked his ass off for 5 years until he was a champion.

PowerGlove
06-13-2011, 11:21 AM
That's something people say when they don't want to be criticized. I don't think that's escaped everyone watching.
No...he answered the damn question. Do you even know what the question was?

Funnyfuka
06-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Lebron made it clear years ago he has no interest in being the best basketball player evern. His main goal in life is to be the first billionaire athlete. His obsession is with money and nothing to do with basketball. He doesn't want to win a championship because he is determined to be a champ. He wants to win to help his marketability and make more money. He is a greedy money hungry person and basketball is not his passion but is means to be rich.

Dizzle-2k7
06-13-2011, 11:23 AM

Just cuz youre a heat fan doesnt mean you gotta be on Lebron's nuts every chance you get.

Lebron said something very stupid and immature. Just admit it and move on, scrub.

Phong
06-13-2011, 11:24 AM
Just cuz youre a heat fan doesnt mean you gotta be on Lebron's nuts every chance you get.

Lebron said something very stupid and immature. Just admit it and move on, scrub.He's not a Heat fan, just a LeBron apologist.

hitmanyr2k
06-13-2011, 11:24 AM

And now, keep on hating.

Nah :oldlol: Lebron wasn't going to answer that question truthfully and he knows that the pressure got to him and he choked. He's not going to come out and admit it and hold himself accountable. That's not who he is. So he looked at his mouthpiece Wade to speak for him.

PowerGlove
06-13-2011, 11:25 AM

Lebron said something very stupid and immature. Just admit it and move on, scrub.
Heat fan?:oldlol:

I rooted for them but that's about it.

niko
There is absolutely nothing you could ever see wrong in what lebron does. All season i've been saying he needs to not talk so much, keep his answers simple because he doesn't respond well to the pressure. Well, if you were watching this series, he clearly responded poorly to the pressure. He didn't choke, he played. It just sucks the fun out of playing for him, and he is a player that plays better in the flow of the game when he's not analyzing so much.

So what does he do 10 seconds after the game ends? Drops an answer that almost guarantees the negativity continues. As opposed to "that stuff doesn't matter, i'm just going to go home and try to improve. Congratuatiins Mavs"

Did you see the press conference? Him and Wade basically said God didn't want them to win more than just say the Mavs were better. The Heat (specifically Lebron) don't deserve a lot of the hate that comes there way, but they have yet to even ONE time try to switch it up to reduce it.

All of this wouldn't matter except for the fact that it seems to upset Lebron and affect his play.

PowerGlove
He's not a Heat fan, just a LeBron apologist.
Says the troll of trolls.

GoldNugg21
06-13-2011, 11:27 AM

Except he did just answer the question. I was watching the press conference, and it was as provocative a question as you can ask. He answered. He moved on with his life. You didn't.

Shepseskaf
06-13-2011, 11:28 AM
Lebron made it clear years ago he has no interest in being the best basketball player evern. His main goal in life is to be the first billionaire athlete. His obsession is with money and nothing to do with basketball. He doesn't want to win a championship because he is determined to be a champ. He wants to win to help his marketability and make more money. He is a greedy money hungry person and basketball is not his passion but is means to be rich.
</thread>

He loves the benefits that playing the game has brought to him, but not the game itself.

LeBron reminds me of David Robinson -- a guy that is unbelievably physically gifted, but plays the game for reasons other than the love of it. Eventually, both got exposed, big-time.

DRob was never the same after Hakeem destroyed him in '95. It remains to be seen where LeBron goes from this, but I think we may have already seen his best.

Phong
06-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Says the troll of trolls.I don't pretend to be anything else. Just admit what you are that's all.

dwight20-20
06-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Except he did just answer the question. I was watching the press conference, and it was as provocative a question as you can ask. He answered. He moved on with his life. You didn't.

His answer showed that all these people with their shitty lives are getting to him big time.

niko
06-13-2011, 11:33 AM
</thread>

He loves the benefits that playing the game has brought to him, but not the game itself.

LeBron reminds me of David Robinson -- a guy that is unbelievably physically gifted, but plays the game for reasons other than the love of it. Eventually, both got exposed, big-time.

DRob was never the same after Hakeem destroyed him in '95. It remains to be seen where LeBron goes from this, but I think we may have already seen his best.
Oh, i disagree. I think Lebron loved playing a lot, just not now. He got bad advice. he's the guy who dumps his GF of 10 years for a prettier girl, then realizes the pretty girl is high maintenance and won't sit on the couch while he drinks beer and plays video games. Go watch Lebron dissect Detroit and him and his teammates after he wins. Just unabashed joy. It's just amazing to see.

Watch Lebron play this year. It's just not the same.

bingo123
06-13-2011, 11:35 AM
His answer showed that all these people with their shitty lives are getting to him big time.

I am just curious. What could he said on provocative question (what are your thoughts about haters out there that hates you for off court things?) that wouldnt hurt your feelings? What would be the right answer?

PowerGlove
06-13-2011, 11:36 AM
There is absolutely nothing you could ever see wrong in what lebron does. All season i've been saying he needs to not talk so much, keep his answers simple because he doesn't respond well to the pressure. Well, if you were watching this series, he clearly responded poorly to the pressure. He didn't choke, he played. It just sucks the fun out of playing for him, and he is a player that plays better in the flow of the game when he's not analyzing so much.

So what does he do 10 seconds after the game ends? Drops an answer that almost guarantees the negativity continues. As opposed to "that stuff doesn't matter, i'm just going to go home and try to improve. Congratuatiins Mavs"

Did you see the press conference? Him and Wade basically said God didn't want them to win more than just say the Mavs were better. The Heat (specifically Lebron) don't deserve a lot of the hate that comes there way, but they have yet to even ONE time try to switch it up to reduce it.

All of this wouldn't matter except for the fact that it seems to upset Lebron and affect his play.

You study him like a subject dude. The funny thing about Lebron is that most of the shit he gets flack for isnt orginal. I've heard other athletes say the same damn thing. People like you still cry. Over and over, all season long. Its hilarious. I am dying from laughter. I dont even remember two quotes from Lebron, but you always reference them like you've got some cheat sheet in front of you.

Face it dude, you are in love with Lebron. I really dont give a shit what he says. I've watched you and others, like Phong and his trolling ass ride him for every comment this season and before the first tip off. It was kind of sad. I know you wanted him to come to new york, but come on dude, if he's immature then what are you? You criticize him over and over, do you realize that he'll never read your rants? That he'll never feel your frustration. He's living his life. I'm living mine. You need to live yours. I cant even remember the last time you spoke about the Knicks(You are a knicks fan right?). You've made and posted in Lebron threads for the past twelve months without one positive thing to say.

Like I said earlier this week. Lebron has played good, but not great. He's a great player and he's expected to perform that way. He didnt and he's admitted that and has tried to make adjustments.

If lebron is wrong about something, he's wrong. It has no effect on me either way, I just love to see him play. I compartmentalize, something you and many other people have trouble with. I dont really give a f*ck what he says, or what he does off the court lol. He's a basketball player, and I only judge him on that. He played below his ordinary in the finals end of story.

I'm sure he was wrong multiple times this season.

Mor'Fiyah
06-13-2011, 11:37 AM
Wasnt the question how Lebron felt about people criticising his on court crap?

IGOTGAME
06-13-2011, 11:37 AM
I am just curious. What could he said on provocative question (what are your thoughts about haters out there that hates you for off court things?) that wouldnt hurt your feelings? What would be the right answer?

"It is unfortunate. But I am going to work extremely hard this summer and put Miami back in position to win a ring." He could have just looked over at DWade and learned how to handle a press conference.

Shepseskaf
06-13-2011, 11:39 AM
Oh, i disagree. I think Lebron loved playing a lot, just not now. He got bad advice. he's the guy who dumps his GF of 10 years for a prettier girl, then realizes the pretty girl is high maintenance and won't sit on the couch while he drinks beer and plays video games. Go watch Lebron dissect Detroit and him and his teammates after he wins. Just unabashed joy. It's just amazing to see.

Watch Lebron play this year. It's just not the same.
That was then, this is now. People change, and agendas change. Whereas once LeBron did show pure joy, the move to Miami was all about business. As the previous poster said, it was all about building his brand. Winning championships was part of the marketing package.

So, now I do see him as someone who plays for other reasons than the love of the game. And it got him exposed.

Mor'Fiyah
06-13-2011, 11:40 AM
"It is unfortunate. But I am going to work extremely hard this summer and put Miami back in position to win a ring." He could have just looked over at DWade and learned how to handle a press conference.

Quite right. Or he could have taken a page from DRose who just flat out said people were right... he lost the series for the Bulls and he needs to get better.

niko
06-13-2011, 11:40 AM

You study him like a subject dude. The funny thing about Lebron is that most of the shit he gets flack for isnt orginal. I've heard other athletes say the same damn thing. People like you still cry. Over and over, all season long. Its hilarious. I am dying from laughter. I dont even remember two quotes from Lebron, but you always reference them like you've got some cheat sheet in front of you.

Face it dude, you are in love with Lebron. I really dont give a shit what he says. I've watched you and others, like Phong and his trolling ass ride him for every comment this season and before the first tip off. It was kind of sad. I know you wanted him to come to new york, but come on dude, if he's immature then what are you? You criticize him over and over, do you realize that he'll never read your rants? That he'll never feel your frustration. He's living his life. I'm living mine. You need to live yours. I cant even remember the last time you spoke about the Knicks(You are a knicks fan right?). You've made and posted in Lebron threads for the past twelve months without one positive thing to say.

Like I said earlier this week. Lebron has played good, but not great. He's a great player and he's expected to perform that way. He didnt and he's admitted that and has tried to make adjustments.

If lebron is wrong about something, he's wrong. It has no effect on me either way, I just love to see him play. I compartmentalize, something you and many other people have trouble with. I dont really give a f*ck what he says, or what he does off the court lol. He's a basketball player, and I only judge him on that. He played below his ordinary in the finals end of story.

I'm sure he was wrong multiple times this season.
i love watching Lebron play. I'm not a fan, but i don't root for players based on liking them personally. That's like something an 8 yr old boy would do and would not interest me. I'm 100% sure i watch him more carefully than you do, yet you constantly tell me i'm wrong.

Lebron is the best player in the game. For him to come out and crumble like he did AGAIN in what is supposed to be his moment is troublesome. Yet, no individual thing he ever does you find fault in.

And no, it's not the end of the story. Lebron doesn't get to announce he is going to win eight titles, crack, and then say "oh well, it's just basketball". If he won, we'd give him tons of props. He lost, he's going to get shit on. That's why you get paid millions of dollars - that's the downside.

dwight20-20
06-13-2011, 11:42 AM

Oh it didn't hurt my feelings. But he should have said something along the lines of "As a player you will always get criticism but you can't worry about stuff like that. I'm going to get back to work this summer and figure out what I need to do to improve as a player." Something like that. Maybe he could have thrown in something like "Haters are always going to hate, but I'm just going to keep working hard and hope that my play does the talking."

Phong
06-13-2011, 11:43 AM

"Everybody says the same shit LeBrick said... even though I can't remember anything LeBrick said" Weak ass defense.. :roll:

I'm sure he was wrong multiple times this season.He doesn't give a **** but proceeds to write paragraphs after paragraphs and posts after posts just to defend LeBrick.. Oh the irony! :roll:

Mor'Fiyah
06-13-2011, 11:43 AM
i love watching Lebron play. I'm not a fan, but i don't root for players based on liking them personally. That's like something an 8 yr old boy would do and would not interest me. I'm 100% sure i watch him more carefully than you do, yet you constantly tell me i'm wrong.

Lebron is the best player in the game. For him to come out and crumble like he did AGAIN in what is supposed to be his moment is troublesome. Yet, no individual thing he ever does you find fault in.

And no, it's not the end of the story. Lebron doesn't get to announce he is going to win eight titles, crack, and then say "oh well, it's just basketball". If he won, we'd give him tons of props. He lost, he's going to get shit on. That's why you get paid millions of dollars - that's the downside.

Exactly. I don't get why people don't see how Lebron brought some of this criticism on himself. But even if he didn't have we not seen what players like Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, Tracy mcGrady, Dirk have had to go through when they failed or messed up or just fell short?

catch24
06-13-2011, 11:44 AM
What LeBron said came off as a little douchy, but I don't think he should apologize for it or anything like that. It wasn't that bad...

PowerGlove
06-13-2011, 11:45 AM
He doesn't give a **** but proceeds to write paragraphs after paragraphs and posts after posts just to defend LeBrick.. Oh the irony! :roll:
Yes, spending 3 mins to type three paragraphs equals caring.:oldlol:

Maybe I should collect gifs from different games and post them in every thread like you did for three months.:roll:

That seems a lot less time consuming:oldlol:

Chad44
06-13-2011, 11:45 AM
He should have just said

Im laughing all the way to the bank think i care what you say. :lol

Mor'Fiyah
06-13-2011, 11:46 AM
He should have just said

Im laughing all the way to the bank think i care what you say. :lol

Thats pretty much what he said...

bingo123
06-13-2011, 11:50 AM

Do you really belive that answer would be good enough? If he said that, people (haters mostly) would proclaim him chicken for avoiding the questions and they would find one way or another to bash on him.

I dont really care what he is doiung or how people are looking at him. I am just fascinated how offended people are from a statement like this one. I mean really? Statement like this coming from a guy that is (probably) the most hated guy in sports history (for right and wrong reasons) and is under microscope every second of his public life. If you put any player in his postition I think you will get a lot more reasons to hate ot him.

dwight20-20
06-13-2011, 11:55 AM
Do you really belive that answer would be good enough? If he said that, people (haters mostly) would proclaim him chicken for avoiding the questions and they would find one way or another to bash on him.

I dont really care what he is doiung or how people are looking at him. I am just fascinated how offended people are from a statement like this one. I mean really? Statement like this coming from a guy that is (probably) the most hated guy in sports history (for right and wrong reasons) and is under microscope every second of his public life. If you put any player in his postition I think you will get a lot more reasons to hate ot him.

I would have had a lot more respect for him if he had answered the question in that way. Not that it matters if I or anyone else besides his teammates respect him. All that matters is how happy he is with himself, and until he gives it his absolute everything and performs in the finals and gets at leastone of the eight rings he promised miami, he can't feel good about things.

Brickz187
06-13-2011, 11:55 AM
At the end of the day anything Lebron says will be criticized to no end so it really doesn't matter.

dude77
06-13-2011, 11:57 AM
the fact is .. this guy never takes responsibility .. he played like crap .. admit it .. take responsibility .. you're supposed to be 'king james' right you pos .. act like a leader .. but he won't .. never will .. because he's a bitch .. acting like a hurt 15 yr girl talking about 'your words can't hurt me I'm rich you're poor' wtf ? .. any idiot who defends this pos deserves to be smacked around

IGOTGAME
06-13-2011, 11:59 AM
At the end of the day anything Lebron says will be criticized to no end so it really doesn't matter.

whose fault is this.

bingo123
06-13-2011, 12:09 PM
I would have had a lot more respect for him if he had answered the question in that way. Not that it matters if I or anyone else besides his teammates respect him. All that matters is how happy he is with himself, and until he gives it his absolute everything and performs in the finals and gets at leastone of the eight rings he promised miami, he can't feel good about things.

Thats true. He clearly is not happy with himself, how could he be after he (they) failed to achive the goal that was setted before this season? In the end they had solid season, he didnt play as he should in finals, Wade was avarage and Bosh was playing good and thats it (roughly said). But that has nothing to do with this statement that he is getting bashed for in this thread. You know it and I know it.

Funnyfuka
06-13-2011, 12:45 PM
you cant say all year long the most important thing in your life is obtaining a ring winning the finals then say after you lost them because u didnt show up "bah i dont care, im still rich and you re all poor losers". What a role model, exactly what the nba wanted as its main image. Dude lost heart and is all about money and appearances.

Dude is confused and plain childish. Let's not forget we re talkin bout a guy who tattooed "chosen one" on his back.

Bird
06-13-2011, 01:15 PM

At the end of the day, all of the people who wanted to see him fail will wake up tomorrow with the same amount of championship rings as LeBron - Zero.

You stay classy LeBron.

hitmanyr2k
06-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Quite right. Or he could have taken a page from DRose who just flat out said people were right... he lost the series for the Bulls and he needs to get better.

Like I said before, that's not who Lebron is. He's not going to hold himself accountable in that way. All through his failures the media held his hand and said he didn't have enough help, blamed his team, blamed the owner, etc. He's rarely ever had to shoulder any blame or been willing to. This year he had his help. His team was the favorite and there was no reason for the media to hold his hand anymore after his silly comments over the summer. This was a big change for Lebron and he still doesn't look like he knows how to handle it other then to wave it off and act like it doesn't matter when it clearly does. Any NBA star that's media/internet savvy (and Lebron is) and has to watch himself be the ass of ridicule by the NBA community and have the "choke" label attached to him isn't going to be ho-hum about it no matter what he says. This is the same guy that was taking mental notes of all the people doubting him last summer.

donald_trump
06-13-2011, 01:45 PM
lebron - 'i like cats'

fans interpretation of what lebron said - 'im the king, all you douches suck. im the best. im rich youre not. suck on that haters, my life is better than yours'

yeah, i can see why hes hated. people dont listen. they just add in what they want, to try and justify the hate on a man who plays a game. and all of you are angry about it.

boozehound
06-13-2011, 01:49 PM
fans are not questioning his riches. that is stupid of him to even make that statement. it really mirrors how lost he is.
this. it just demonstrates what a closed off, myopic view of the world he has. I feel sorry for him.

donald_trump
06-13-2011, 01:57 PM
did lebron actually mention riches or money anywhere in his statements?

dwight20-20
06-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Thats true. He clearly is not happy with himself, how could he be after he (they) failed to achive the goal that was setted before this season? In the end they had solid season, he didnt play as he should in finals, Wade was avarage and Bosh was playing good and thats it (roughly said). But that has nothing to do with this statement that he is getting bashed for in this thread. You know it and I know it.

It absolutely has nothing to do with the statement he made that is getting bashed. But what I was saying is it shouldn't matter to him that he is always getting criticized. He shouldn't care about how other people see him. All that should matter is how happy he is with how he has conducted himself over his career so far, and he can't be happy because he has seldom performed when he really needed to. Obviously all the criticism is getting to him because if it wasn't he would not have said what he said. If he is going to be great he can't let that criticism get to him.

niko
06-13-2011, 02:39 PM
You know, if you listen to it again, i'm wondering if i gave him too much credit for what he meant. he cleary said "you people" a few times.

kentatm
06-13-2011, 02:57 PM
yea, I'm sure this guy meant nothing with his comments.

no way he'd throw his money in peoples faces.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/310120/news_lebron-james-check-my-stats-1.jpg

:rolleyes:

Jasper
06-13-2011, 05:42 PM
I went thru 11 pages of posts and did not find ONE VIDEO of Lebron james in a press conference.
:no:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tqb2c_m_Q

As I stated before the season started they would be lucky if they got to the finals , and would be surprised if they got to the ECF.
I also stated 2011/12 would be a different story !!!!!!!!!
This was the first year of a total knew roster.

So after one season , and making it to the finals some of you posters are declaring it a failure :banghead:

* SO let's see if a sports franchise fails the first year , they should start trading players again ...... if teams did this there would never be a team that repeats as a champion or learn to tweak their team or coaching to get the ring.

OP thanks for the vid :rolleyes:

BallsOut
06-13-2011, 09:17 PM

Sounds like something a bandwagon Lebron fan would say.

A lot was on the last night for the game of basketball. Miami wins, and a new era weak superstars jumping ship to join forces to win a title would begin, and competition would no longer be valued. Superstars would start taking the easy way out.

Really glad the Mavs won for the sake of basketball and for the sake of teaching life lessons. When life gets you down, you don't quit, you try harder until you overcome it.

kunk75
06-13-2011, 09:20 PM
i make plenty of money and my wife ain't banging a 7th man off the bench. Whatchoo got 'bron?

ace23
06-13-2011, 09:33 PM
Firstly, the LeBron hate has long surpassed the mid-2000s Kobe. He is one of the most hated athletes in the history of professional sports.

I agree with the OP and would have said the same thing to be honest. The sad truth is that these sadistic, low-life LeBron haters derive pleasure from seeing the man struggle because their lives are not, and never will be, on par with his.

Summary: Bron haters need to grow up and realize this is a business; LeBron owes Cleveland nothing.

HATERS GON' HATE

BallsOut
06-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Firstly, the LeBron nutzhuggin has long surpassed the mid-2000s Kobe. He is one of the most nutzhugged athletes in the history of professional sports.

I disagree with the OP and would have said the same thing to be honest. The sad truth is that these sadistic, low-life LeBron nutzhuggers derive pleasure from seeing the man struggle because their lives are not, and never will be, on par with his.

Summary: Bron nutzhuggers need to grow up and realize this is a business; LeBron owes Cleveland nothing.

nutzhuggerz GON' nutzhugg

ace23
06-13-2011, 09:42 PM
I know this may be hard for you, BallsOut, but it would be in every user's best interest for you to refrain from bringing up testicles in an NBA discussion.

Be strong, fa****. :facepalm

BarberSchool
06-13-2011, 09:45 PM
LeBron'd cut off his nose to spite his face.That's thin ice, brah.
Downward spirals have gravitational pull.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-DSk2dwUb04/TMcNbkz3vII/AAAAAAAACtw/DxhNHYoaWyI/s1600/lebron-acting.JPG

http://blackcelebritykids.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/mjb4.jpg

BallsOut
06-13-2011, 09:45 PM
I know this may be hard for you, BallsOut, but it would be in every user's best interest for you to refrain from bringing up testicles in an NBA discussion.

Be strong, fa****. :facepalm

u sound mad :lol

ace23
06-13-2011, 09:47 PM
u sound mad :lol
This troll...

Balla_Status
06-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Give me his physical attributes and I bet I can make the NBA too. Big deal.

Allstar24
06-13-2011, 11:24 PM
Why does Lebum and D-whistle think the the whole world's happiness/sadness is based on the result of their games? How delusional and pathetic. No wonder Dirk didn't want to shake their hands.

oh the horror
06-13-2011, 11:31 PM
Firstly, the LeBron hate has long surpassed the mid-2000s Kobe. He is one of the most hated athletes in the history of professional sports.

I agree with the OP and would have said the same thing to be honest. The sad truth is that these sadistic, low-life LeBron haters derive pleasure from seeing the man struggle because their lives are not, and never will be, on par with his.

Summary: Bron haters need to grow up and realize this is a business; LeBron owes Cleveland nothing.

HATERS GON' HATE

If you cant clearly see that Lebron himself brought ALL of this negativity onto himself then your head is shoved so far up your asshole, that whenever you fart, it must shoot down your throat dude.

As a "public figure" whatever energies they put out there, WILL rear its ugly head ten-fold back at them. Lebron has been ridiculous for years now, and his recent remarks (however he may have meant them) is just MORE wood for the fire. Lebron needs to stop talking publicly, and hire someone to handle his PR, because right now, his "buddies" are HORRIBLE at it.

He STAYS putting his foot in his mouth.

The comments were petty, small, and again, show a bit more about Lebron as a person. Dude is HIGHLY bothered by the world around him, insecure, ego-maniac, WHATEVER his problem is....HE, HIMSELF brings it upon himself with his everlasting BS.

Only children on this board fail to realize how the world around them operates.

They walk around clueless, spouting off shit like "HATERZ GON HATE"....MEANWHILE, the REALITY of it is.....NO ONE would care, OR hate you, if you werent a d-bag.

Truth is....Lebron needs his haters, like his haters need Lebron. Dude, just swims in his own crap all day.

sodapop
06-14-2011, 12:49 AM
After watching LeBron & Wade press conference last night, at first I was shocked what LeBron said about the so called haters. After thinking about what the kid said, I understood the motive behind his words. I think his frustration took advantage over his comment. Maybe he was fighting with his emotions between words? Either way, the kid is terribly frustrated. However, I will not let this action get a free pass. The kid is spoiled rotten, period. I necessary don't blame LeBron 100%. I blame his mother. I feel Gloria James deserves 97 or 98% of the blame. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree... Just imagine having a mother like Gloria James? How many sex scandal rumors are out there about LeBron James mother? How many other people did she assault? Smacking a valet person for helping her? She had a few altercations during games in Cleveland that never got to the press. I bet the list goes on. LeBron James was raised around a person like this. You think her attitude didn't rub off on LeBron? Since she have access to LeBron's success, she took her nasty, ignorant attitude to a whole complete different level. Today, I don't hate LeBron. I feel sorry for him. Hopefully he'll get his mind straight, make a few adjustments and find himself mentally. Maybe cutting off his mother would be a good choice for him. Treat her like a crackhead on the television show Intervention.

AlphaWolf24
06-14-2011, 01:03 AM

HATERS GON' HATE

money...that's the only thing LeBron can hold out in front of the "fans"...

because in reality when the fans have a tough day or hard day at work ...they can't just Quit or blame others...and it's that simple quality that should define a man....not money

your right he owes the fans nothing.....and he's proving over and over that's exactly what he's worth.

CLE[216]
06-14-2011, 01:05 AM
Reporter: Are you bothered by all the hate?
LeBron: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day..." *goes on to spite the haters who are clearly bothering him*:lol

Wordup
06-14-2011, 01:12 AM
Firstly, the LeBron nutzhuggin has long surpassed the mid-2000s Kobe. He is one of the most nutzhugged athletes in the history of professional sports.

I disagree with the OP and would have said the same thing to be honest. The sad truth is that these sadistic, low-life LeBron nutzhuggers derive pleasure from seeing the man struggle because their lives are not, and never will be, on par with his.

Summary: Bron nutzhuggers need to grow up and realize this is a business; LeBron owes Cleveland nothing.

nutzhuggerz GON' nutzhugg

:facepalm You couldn't even say the opposite of they poster above you was saying. So much fail...

Wordup
06-14-2011, 01:14 AM
Why does Lebum and D-whistle think the the whole world's happiness/sadness is based on the result of their games? How delusional and pathetic. No wonder Dirk didn't want to shake their hands.

Why do people think that the Lebron and DWade think that the whole world's happiness is based on the result of their games? How delusional and pathetic.

coin24
06-14-2011, 01:22 AM
Why do people think that the Lebron and DWade think that the whole world's happiness is based on the result of their games? How delusional and pathetic.

Because they mention it in basically every interview. I couldnt believe some of the shit Lebron was saying. Pretty much just lost any respect I had for that loser after this finals series.

As others have said, he brings all the hate on himself. Even worse is the fact that he seems to get caught up in all of it, and is a mental wreck because of it...:facepalm :facepalm

Rockets(T-mac)
06-14-2011, 04:56 PM
']Reporter: Are you bothered by all the hate?
LeBron: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day..." *goes on to spite the haters who are clearly bothering him*:lol :lol This.

If the hate didn't bother him, why did he make those ****ing retarded commercials? "what should I do, what should I do?" The man is full of so much shit that he probably bleeds it.

ChandlerParsons
06-14-2011, 05:05 PM
:lol This.

If the hate didn't bother him, why did he make those ****ing retarded commercials? "what should I do, what should I do?" The man is full of so much shit that he probably bleeds it.
eww
bleeding shit?
:wtf: :wtf: