PDA

View Full Version : CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

winwin
06-13-2011, 09:04 AM
When the Dallas Mavericks finished off the Miami Heat in Game 6 of the NBA Finals on Sunday night, the happiness in Dallas may have been eclipsed in only one place, Cleveland, the city that Heat star LeBron James left to take his talents to South Beach.

CNN affiliate WOIO-TV in Cleveland had a one-world headline on its sports page under a picture of James holding up his Heat jersey: "LOSER!"

"LeBron James still has no rings," the site's story began.

Cleveland.com quickly jumped on James' failure to bring a championship to Miami, something he promised would happen multiple times when he and former Toronto Raptor Chris Bosh joined Heat superstar Dwayne Wade in Miami.

The site posted a video of James, Wade and Bosh made as Miami celebrated their arrival last July.

"It looks even sillier after the Dallas Mavericks clinched the NBA title with their win at Miami tonight," the site says. "Hear James say, 'The way we're gonna challenge each other to get better in practice, once the game starts, I mean it's gonna be easy.'

"Best of all, hear James count up of how many championships Miami will win. No limit."

Cavs fans may be chuckling over that Monday morning, but Yahoo! Sports Dan Wetzel writes they were laughing at James as they watched from a Cleveland bar during Sunday night's game.

"A crowd of Clevelanders gathered here to watch their onetime hero turned all-time traitor, and with each disinterested LeBron offensive possession, each failed LeBron chase down of Jason Terry, each embarrassing LeBron crunch-time turnover, the prevailing emotion was simple.

"Laughter.

"They weren

Nash
06-13-2011, 10:07 AM
Cleveland Cavaliers, isn't that the team who had the worst streak in NBA history? They're embarrassing themselves. Lebron hasn't talked bad about you.

bokes15
06-13-2011, 10:08 AM
Cleveland Cavaliers, isn't that the team who had the worst streak in NBA history? They're embarrassing themselves. Lebron hasn't talked bad about you.
They have two top 5 picks this year and cap space. Chances are they will at least be competitive next year.

Meticode
06-13-2011, 10:18 AM
I was laughing my ass off.

Basketbolero
06-13-2011, 10:22 AM
:rant Duma is mad:oldlol: why would you pretend being any close to a Nash fan when all you post about is Lebron James? You are the one embarrassing.

OriginalNameGuy
06-13-2011, 10:26 AM
Pathetic Owner and fans
Forever a bottom five franchise without LeBron

RedBlackAttack
06-13-2011, 10:46 AM
Pathetic Owner and fans
Forever a bottom five franchise without LeBron
Maybe you would think that... If you started watching the NBA last year... or maybe in 2002. But, anyone with a firm grasp on NBA history would never say something THIS stupid. The Cavs' franchise may have the same number of rings as James, but it has been anything but a 'bottom dweller' throughout the last 25 years.

Second, that 'pathetic owner' bought the No. 1 pick in the draft for around $8 million. Give me that kind of owner over a guy that cuts costs any day of the week.

Lastly, those 'pathetic fans' finished with the No. 2 best attendance in the league this past season with a team that was second to last. Again, if that is 'pathetic,' what do you call the rest of the league?

0-for-3... would you like to try again?

Bigsmoke
06-13-2011, 10:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgFMYVLeuOU
laugh all they want :hammerhead:

krazymofo
06-13-2011, 10:50 AM
too much hate

Rockets(T-mac)
06-13-2011, 10:52 AM
Maybe you would think that... If you started watching the NBA last year... or maybe in 2002. But, anyone with a firm grasp on NBA history would never say something THIS stupid. The Cavs' franchise may have the same number of rings as James, but it has been anything but a 'bottom dweller' throughout the last 25 years.

Second, that 'pathetic owner' bought the No. 1 pick in the draft for around $8 million. Give me that kind of owner over a guy that cuts costs any day of the week.

Lastly, those 'pathetic fans' finished with the No. 2 best attendance in the league this past season with a team that was second to last. Again, if that is 'pathetic,' what do you call the rest of the league?

Lol not to mention Miami needed to ****ing have a "FAN UP" campaign because they couldn't get enough people to come to game. :roll:

bluechox2
06-13-2011, 10:53 AM
ironic, thing is if lebron was in cleavland, they'd still be ringless

Derka
06-13-2011, 10:57 AM

http://www.nba.com/games/20110216/LALCLE/gameinfo.html#nbaGIboxscore
I think they ended up laughing anyway. :applause:

PowerGlove
06-13-2011, 10:59 AM
They gotta laugh now. The Miami trio isnt going anywhere and they are only going to get better. What else do people expect them to do? They know that its only a matter of time before it gets ugly.

ChandlerParsons
06-13-2011, 11:04 AM
don't you know? Cavs won the fcking championship
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

winwin
06-13-2011, 11:11 AM
not only Clevelanders
billions arround the world laughing as LeBron loses

ass-hole .. "Crazy. Karma is a b*tch. Gets you every time. God sees everything!"

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/146326/lebron-is-a-dick.gif

wang4three
06-13-2011, 11:19 AM
"It's over, time for a new show"
-Forgetting Sarah Marshall

OriginalNameGuy
06-13-2011, 11:49 AM

:blah :blah :blah
I don't care how much money he spends, he doesn't know a damn thing about basketball or how to build a winner.
The fans are used to seeing losers in every sport and I don't care how many show up. Burning jerseys and all that other garbage they did this year just over one man was pathetic

A Roc 23
06-13-2011, 12:03 PM
I didn't laugh but I did cheer. How can you not cheer for the good guys?

Lebron James is the villian now, which I like. The NBA needs a big bad villian for everyone to root against. It helps that it turns out he is a straight up dick of a human being.

Rasheed1
06-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Cleveland fans are a bit pathetic... honestly, its the height of bitterness take joy from miami losing..

They still went to the finals which is somewhere cleveland wont be for a long long time... and Miami will most likely be back too..

its time to let it go cleveland... enjoy your picks and maybe use some of that ridiculous bitterness on the owners of the teams that have been screwing you..

catch24
06-13-2011, 12:06 PM
Cleveland fans are a bit pathetic... honestly, its the height of bitterness take joy from miami losing..

They still went to the finals which is somewhere cleveland wont be for a long long time... and Miami will most likely be back too..

its time to let it go cleveland... enjoy your picks and maybe use some of that ridiculous bitterness on the owners of the teams that have been screwing you..

http://www.solarnavigator.net/images/titanic_sinking_atlantic.jpg

Cangri
06-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Pathetic :oldlol:

Rasheed1
06-13-2011, 12:09 PM
http://www.solarnavigator.net/images/titanic_sinking_atlantic.jpg

you are right... the cruise ship sunk before its maiden voyage..

and now Lebron has to deal with more criticism...

thats the way it goes in sports... If you dont win? you get questioned until you do win..

I can understand that.... Cleveland fans still being bitter is something that I dont understand nor do I respect it...

nbacardDOTnet
06-13-2011, 12:09 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/Lebron%20James/lesidekick.jpg

RedBlackAttack
06-13-2011, 12:14 PM

Is there anything more stupid and short-sighted than this whole 'get over it' campaign? What the f#ck does that even mean? That the city should stop caring about all teams outside of the Cavaliers? That they shouldn't have a favorite in the playoffs? Hell, that they shouldn't want James to lose?

Why not? There is nothing 'pathetic' about a city relishing in a guy failing after he pointed to his teammates and the city as the reasons that he was ringless. He is the one that made the statement... Now, he has to back it up.

So far, he is 0-for-1.

:cheers:

F#ck him... And f#ck whoever doesn't get it. Maybe you should read the article.

LBJFTW
06-13-2011, 12:15 PM
I laughed all the way to the bank as I bet $1k on Dallas winning it all.

catch24
06-13-2011, 12:17 PM
Is there anything more stupid and short-sighted than this whole 'get over it' campaign? What the f#ck does that even mean? That the city should stop caring about all teams outside of the Cavaliers? That they shouldn't have a favorite in the playoffs? Hell, that they shouldn't want James to lose?

Why not? There is nothing 'pathetic' about a city relishing in a guy failing after he pointed to his teammates and the city as the reasons that he was ringless. He is the one that made the statement... Now, he has to back it up.

So far, he is 0-for-1.

Cleveland, like most of the country, were rooting against him and the Heat. This is why I laugh at people clowning the fans of Cleveland ; most people outside of Miami are doing the same thing! :oldlol:

That championship cruise for LeBron stans sunk.

Rasheed1
06-13-2011, 12:24 PM

So far, he is 0-for-1.

F#ck him.

so lets keep a tally because keeping track of a player who left town will be the most important thing on cleveland's mind... how much he loses is important because lord knows cleveland aint about to win sh*t themselves..

so lets root for lebron to lose because misery loves company...

I get it... it just a sad place to be..

winwin
06-13-2011, 12:33 PM

So far, he is 0-for-1.

:applause: :applause:

RedBlackAttack
06-13-2011, 12:54 PM
so lets keep a tally because keeping track of a player who left town will be the most important thing on cleveland's mind... how much he loses is important because lord knows cleveland aint about to win sh*t themselves..

Were you alive the last time Philly won an NBA title? Does it matter?

Nope. I'm sure, like most spots fans, you have your favorites and the guys that you don't like. It is no different here. The only major difference is that we happen to have a connection with James, being that he played here and is from here, but outside of that, Cleveland -- like the majority of the country -- was laughing last night.

...and rightfully so.

Oh, and one more thing... Today, it is a pretty fun place to be.

kaiiu
06-13-2011, 12:56 PM
fvck lebrick. Karma is a bitch. Me n my ni99as was crackin up

kaiiu
06-13-2011, 12:57 PM

Nope. I'm sure, like most spots fans, you have your favorites and the guys that you don't like. It is no different here. The only major difference is that we happen to have a connection with James, being that he played here and is from here, but outside of that, Cleveland -- like the majority of the country -- was laughing last night.

...and rightfully so.

this :cheers:

Derka
06-13-2011, 12:58 PM
RBA puttin' these hoes in their place. Cheers mate, enjoy it! :cheers:

CelticBaller
06-13-2011, 01:03 PM
they deserved it

Kungfro
06-13-2011, 01:14 PM

Raptor fan here, you really can't talk until you experience it yourself. That shit with Vince took a while to heal.

Mr. Jabbar
06-13-2011, 01:18 PM
not only Clevelanders

ass-hole .. "Crazy. Karma is a b*tch. Gets you every time. God sees everything!"

What a p**sy a*s f*g

Rasheed1
06-13-2011, 01:21 PM

yeah I was alive.... was alive for all the philly bitterness too..

thats why I know what Im looking at when I see cleveland....

Cleveland is like Philly in alot of bad ways.. Miserable fan base that takes sports waay too serious and acts as though athletes OWE them something even after the player is gone..

...and rightfully so.

Im sure its a fun place to be today... the guy who left town failed to win in the finals....

so at least until this time next year he'll be ringless like cleveland and the people there will enjoy the company

misery loves company :confusedshrug:

Rasheed1
06-13-2011, 01:28 PM
Raptor fan here, you really can't talk until you experience it yourself. That shit with Vince took a while to heal.

I have experienced it a few times

Reggie White left
Barkley left

:confusedshrug:

people was mad when it happened, but nobody was mad @ reggie when won a superbowl..

nobody was mad @ Barkley when he took on Mj in the Finals...

it was a part of sports.... Now you have CHARLES BARKLEY of all people telling other players how to conduct themselves in this situation and either alot of mofos are simply too young or dont have any real perspective on just how absurd alot of hatred and the reasoning for the hatred is..

its absurd

RedBlackAttack
06-13-2011, 01:32 PM
misery loves company :confusedshrug:
That implies that we are miserable today. In fact, it couldn't be further from the truth. It is a beautiful day in Northeast Ohio. The sun is out, the sky is blue, birds are tweeting...

On the sports side of things, the Indians are still in first place and the Cavs have the Nos. 1 & 4 picks in the draft coming in a couple of weeks.... And James just lost.

He is miserable. We are not. The cliche doesn't fit.

Rasheed1
06-13-2011, 01:36 PM
That implies that we are miserable today. In fact, it couldn't be further from the truth. It is a beautiful day in Northeast Ohio. The sun is out, the sky is blue, birds are tweeting...

On the sports side of things, the Indians are still in first place and the Cavs have the Nos. 1 & 4 picks in the draft coming in a couple of weeks.... And James just lost.

He is miserable. We are not. The cliche doesn't fit.

the cliche does indeed fit

you are happy today BECAUSE he is miserable. that what matters to people in cleveland.. not soo much that they succeed, but that lebron doesnt.

like you said: "0-1 whoo-hoo great day today"

^ I know that mentality because I live around it here...

kaiiu
06-13-2011, 01:37 PM

you are happy today BECAUSE he is miserable. that what matters to people in cleveland.. not soo much that they succeed, but that lebron doesnt.

karma is a bitch. any true NBA fan is happy he didnt win. He doesnt deserve a ring

Rasheed1
06-13-2011, 01:42 PM
karma is a bitch. any true NBA fan is happy he didnt win. He doesnt deserve a ring

nobody DESERVES a ring and any true NBA fans knows that... you win one or you dont...

no true NBA fan hates on players for leaving their team in free agency..

hating a guy who left a year ago is just b*tchass :confusedshrug: sorry to tell you

its like cheering when your ex doesnt get married because you know you wont either or some clown sh*t on that level..

its lame

kaiiu
06-13-2011, 01:46 PM
nobody DESERVES a ring and any true NBA fans knows that... you win one or you dont...

no true NBA fan hates on players for leaving their team in free agency..

hating a guy who left a year ago is just b*tchass :confusedshrug: sorry to tell you

its like cheering when your ex doesnt get married because you know you wont either or some clown sh*t on that level..

its lame
:sleeping lol a hardworking player DESERVES a ring. Like Dirk. A player who wants the easy way to one doesnt. Like Lebron.

And him quitting and costing the city a shot at a ring is a legit excuse to hate him.

catch24
06-13-2011, 01:50 PM

Everyone that isn't a Heat nor LeBron fan feels the same way. That's the point you continue missing.

CLE[216]

Actually, he did. You see, first LeBron said he would stay in Cleveland. Instead of telling us he was planning on leaving, he played it off like he was going to stick around. Then he left, and we got absolutely nothing but a trade exception and Miami's crappy draft picks for the "best player in the game." And then, LeBron tweets that "Karma is a b!tch" halfway through the season because the Cavs he just fvcked over lost by 50 to the Lakers.

So no, LeBron is not innocent. He deserves all the hatred he is getting because he is a jackass.

Rasheed1
Everyone that isn't a Heat nor LeBron feels the same way. That's the point you continue missing.

no everyone doesnt... thats the point YOU are missing... I know alot of older fans who dont buy into this stuff

catch24
no everyone doesnt... thats the point YOU are missing... I know alot of older fans who dont buy into this stuff

Most do. Look at the polls ESPN tallied up. You are dead wrong, come back to reality.

Rasheed1
06-13-2011, 01:56 PM
:sleeping lol a hardworking player DESERVES a ring. Like Dirk. A player who wants the easy way to one doesnt. Like Lebron.

you think Dirk is the first hard working player in the league? :oldlol: what about Pat Ewing? he was hard working..

nobody worked harder than Reggie Miller

:confusedshrug: they didnt win....

you know why? because the game doesnt work like that.... You dont win based on whether or not you deserve it... You win when you get it done..

nobody was saying Dirk deserved in 06.. they calling him a choker and a softee...

there is no such thing as "deserving a title"

And him quitting and costing the city a shot at a ring is a legit excuse to hate him.

your owner cost you a championship son...

thats the part that makes me most sad about cleveland.. they dont even hold the right people accountable..

Rasheed1
06-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Most do. Look at the polls ESPN tallied up. You are dead wrong, come back to reality.

:roll: ESPN tallied it up huh? yeah that proves what everyone thinks..

but Im the one who isnt living in reality...

catch24
06-13-2011, 02:03 PM

thats the part that makes me most sad about cleveland.. they dont even hold the right people accountable..

Who was bailed out Game 1 vs Boston last year? LeBron - of all people by Mo Williams. Who completely quit Game 5 last year when his team had the chance to go up and be in position to eliminate Boston? Enough with revisionist history. Cleveland fans (like most who don't pull for Miami/LeBron) don't dislike him for leaving; they dislike that he QUIT when the going got tough all while making a total mockery of his franchise and their fanbase on live television.

CLE[216]
06-13-2011, 02:03 PM

Forget the championship, LeBron fvcked the organization over. You do realize that he played it off like he was staying, and then left, and we got basically NOTHING in return, right?

Indian guy
06-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Who was bailed out Game 1 vs Boston last year? LeBron - of all people by Mo Williams.

Huh? LeBron scored 35 in that game, 12 of those in the 4th qtr.

catch24
06-13-2011, 02:05 PM
:roll: ESPN tallied it up huh? yeah that proves what everyone thinks..

but Im the one who isnt living in reality...

Yup, just ESPN. That's clearly what I said. Try forbes, polls on TNT, polls on CNN, or even better, make a poll on this forum and see what the results would be.

LeBron has more detractors than he has fans. Especially after these Finals. People who don't root for Miami, just like Cleveland, were laughing their asses off watching LeBron choke. Why deny reality?

catch24
06-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Huh? LeBron scored 35 in that game, 12 of those in the 4th qtr.

That's my bad. I meant Game 1 of the Bulls series.

kaiiu
06-13-2011, 02:12 PM

:sleeping :oldlol: :rolleyes:

so who cost the Heat a ring?

winwin
06-13-2011, 02:17 PM
[B]Mavs earn title in ways James, Heat can

wally_world
06-13-2011, 02:18 PM

lolwut

iamgine
']Forget the championship, LeBron fvcked the organization over. You do realize that he played it off like he was staying, and then left, and we got basically NOTHING in return, right?
What could Cleveland get if Lebron announced his decision to go to Miami earlier?

catch24
[QUOTE=winwin][B]Mavs earn title in ways James, Heat can

Rasheed1
:sleeping :oldlol: :rolleyes:

so who cost the Heat a ring?

looks to me like the Dallas Mavericks did that

as far as Miami goes I blame Lebron for not attacking the zone enough... but I really blame Miami's coach.... the Mavs made an adjustment when they started Barea.. they also obviously got into Jason Terry's ear and helped him figure out a way to be effective.. they adjusted...Miami never.. they didnt adjust to Barea starting and they didnt adjust to the zone or to whatever was keeping Lebron from attacking the hoop..

ScolaFan
06-13-2011, 02:23 PM
not only Clevelanders

what an A-hole.

CLE[216]
06-13-2011, 02:25 PM
What could Cleveland get if Lebron announced his decision to go to Miami earlier?

The Cavs could have traded him to a contender if he just admitted he wasn't staying. Instead he lied and made it seem like he was re-signing.

CLE[216]
06-13-2011, 02:29 PM

Yeah, that was pretty embarrassing when the Lakers beat us by 50+, but the Cavs got their revenge a month later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFybc4xyrjE

iamgine
06-13-2011, 02:33 PM
']The Cavs could have traded him to a contender if he just admitted he wasn't staying. Instead he lied and made it seem like he was re-signing.
But he wanted to go to Miami. I'm just wondering what him making announcing the decision to go to Miami earlier gonna get Cleveland.

DirtySanchez
06-13-2011, 02:40 PM

Cheers Cleveland!!!

CLE[216]
06-13-2011, 02:47 PM
But he wanted to go to Miami. I'm just wondering what him making announcing the decision to go to Miami earlier gonna get Cleveland.

Anything would've been better than bad draft picks and a trade exception.

AceManIII
06-13-2011, 03:30 PM
http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/06/13/story-columbus-john-kasick-honorary-ohioans.html?sid=102

Honorary Ohioans :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll: :applause:

Zambowie
06-13-2011, 03:42 PM

Ummm Lets see......
1. Bashes Lebron for leaving Cleveland without Lebron even taking direct shots of hate at the Cavs organization
2. The last 7 years the cavs have been great because LEBRON put them in the top spot
3. The attendance was just up because they wanted to support a team that hated Lebron. (people are willing to partcipate in anything anti-Lebron)
4. He wanted that first pick so bad so he could win without Lebron and prove his wild bet true.

Meh sounds like a bottom dweller to me kiddo. He's a sucky owner who will go bankrupt just to get Cleveland a ring before Lebron gets one. Didnt wanna do that with Lebron there huh? tsk tsk tsk

DonDadda59
06-13-2011, 03:43 PM
This was me throughout the finals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM

Simple Jack
06-13-2011, 04:40 PM

So far, he is 0-for-1.

It's called being a dramatic b*tch. It's pathetic to relish in the defeat/failure of another when you aren't doing anything yourself. It's like criticizing someone for making money but not getting a promotion while all you do is sit back on your couch smoking and eating all day. It looks pathetic and what's even more pathetic is that they continue to exhibit this behavior without fail.

Focus on your franchise and how you can make it better and stop making your lives about someone elses failure/success. It's pathetic; utterly and truly pathetic.

themeanone
06-13-2011, 04:43 PM
LOL Mo. I remember when the Heat first visited Cleveland this year, James went to meet up his teammates. Varejao hugged the shit out of him but when he came up to Mo, he ignored James and turned away. James did seem hurt at that.

RedBlackAttack
06-13-2011, 05:28 PM
It's called being a dramatic b*tch. It's pathetic to relish in the defeat/failure of another when you aren't doing anything yourself. It's like criticizing someone for making money but not getting a promotion while all you do is sit back on your couch smoking and eating all day. It looks pathetic and what's even more pathetic is that they continue to exhibit this behavior without fail.

Focus on your franchise and how you can make it better and stop making your lives about someone elses failure/success. It's pathetic; utterly and truly pathetic.
Wow... Someone sounds like they had a rough night.

I will root for my team. I will watch very closely in a few weeks as we make our draft picks and I will attend many games next year, as I do every season.

You know what I will also do? Hope James fails, just like he did last night.

I can multitask.

CLE[216]
06-13-2011, 05:46 PM

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4928/scaledphptn0server611fip.jpg

Noof
06-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Mo Williams:oldlol:

kaiiu
06-13-2011, 05:53 PM
']http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4928/scaledphptn0server611fip.jpg
:oldlol: Brian Scalabrine-1. Adam Morrison- 2. Brian Cardinal- 1. Lebron James -0

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-13-2011, 05:57 PM

what?
Dude, its called being a fan.
When your franchise player, who you've supported for years, turns around and gives you the middle finger, are you supposed to wish him well? No. As a fan, you want him to falter...esp since he is now an opponent.
Also, a fan is quite capable of focusing on its own franchise while concurrently hoping that certain player/franchise fails.
Geezz dude, what kind of fan are YOU?

CLE[216]
06-13-2011, 06:01 PM
what?
When your franchise player, who you've supported for years, turns around and gives you the middle finger, are you supposed to wish him well? No. As a fan, you want him to falter...esp since he is now an opponent.
Also, a fan is quite capable of focusing on its own franchise while concurrently hoping that certain player/franchise fails.

The most absurd part is that these stans still need to have this explained to them, over and over again.

Simple Jack
06-13-2011, 09:25 PM
Wow... Someone sounds like they had a rough night.

I will root for my team. I will watch very closely in a few weeks as we make our draft picks and I will attend many games next year, as I do every season.

You know what I will also do? Hope James fails, just like he did last night.

I can multitask.

Not quite as rough as the seasons your franchise will continue to have living in the shadow of LeBron.

There's a difference between being happy in him losing, and celebrating like you just won the lottery. One is rational, one is being pathetic.

iamgine
06-13-2011, 09:40 PM
']Anything would've been better than bad draft picks and a trade exception.
And what's that?

BallsOut
06-13-2011, 09:44 PM
You don't have to be a Clevelander to laugh. The vast majority of whole world was rooting for the Mavs. :roll:

sixer6ad
06-13-2011, 09:48 PM
In reality, our golf courses were packed today; it was 72 and sunny. I just got home from my daughter's softball game, and people were mowing their lawns. We are happy for Dallas, but have resumed our miserable, problem-filled lives. Our passion here has gotten us quite a reputation for being babies, unforgiving, etc., but tonight we are back to life.

Nobody in Cleveland needs to apologize for anything. Our self-esteem (at least as a city) always needs a boost. With LBJ, we had that boost 24/7 for 7. His decision kicked us as hard as anything. It does not matter at all what any of you believe. Had you lived here, experienced him here, supported him here, and then been apart of last summer, you would understand. It's amazing that those of you in any other portion of the country think you understand; you don't.

You can say what you want, hit the submit reply button, and think you've made a point. The reality though, is that you haven't. Any city...under the same conditions...would have reacted in the same manner as C-Town did and has ever since.

code green
06-13-2011, 10:06 PM
The only bitches in this thread are the ones complaining about how Cavs fans are reacting. I, as a Celtics fan, laughed my ****ing ass off every 4th quarter where LeBron showed his true colors. Let Cleveland have its fun...it's been a shitty year for them, at least they have one thing that gives them satisfaction.

Same goes for Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, and Orlando fans. It's not just Cleveland.

catch24
06-13-2011, 10:09 PM
The only bitches in this thread are the ones complaining about how Cavs fans are reacting. I, as a Celtics fan, laughed my ****ing ass off every 4th quarter where LeBron showed his true colors. Let Cleveland have its fun...it's been a shitty year for them, at least they have one thing that gives them satisfaction.

Same goes for Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, and Orlando fans. It's not just Cleveland.

Exactly. Apparently idiots dangling off LeBron's scrotum don't seem to understand that though.

zay_24
06-13-2011, 10:14 PM
They have two top 5 picks this year and cap space. Chances are they will at least be competitive next year.
They're not getting another lebron.....

kaiiu
06-13-2011, 10:18 PM
They're not getting another lebron.....
who the hell wants him? :oldlol:

zay_24
06-13-2011, 10:20 PM
who the hell wants him? :oldlol:
you gotta point there :lol

But then again who df wants to go to cleveland :(

kaiiu
06-13-2011, 10:20 PM
you gotta point there :lol

But then again who df wants to go to cleveland :(
Im in Cleveland :mad:

winwin
06-13-2011, 11:37 PM

:applause:

simple jack = sad idiot
going to be a long summer for him :oldlol:

Basketball Fan
06-14-2011, 02:15 AM
Cleveland has nothing better to do I guess...

But how could anyone in Cleveland think LeBron was going to stay?

He was never going to win there with the team as is. He made the right decision.

The only drawback was "The Decision"

CLE[216]
06-14-2011, 02:28 AM
Cleveland has nothing better to do I guess...

But how could anyone in Cleveland think LeBron was going to stay?

He was never going to win there with the team as is. He made the right decision.

The only drawback was "The Decision"

Because he said he was on multiple occasions. There is video evidence.

winwin
06-14-2011, 10:14 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0613/espn_cav_fans_600.jpg

Cleveland fans celebrate the Mavs' NBA championship with special anti-LeBron T-shirts.

-----------------------

Cleveland toasts LeBron losing

By Elizabeth Merrill
ESPN.com

CLEVELAND -- There's a little black splotch outside the back door, past the elk mounted on the wall. It looks like an oil stain, but Jimmy Myers stops and points to it as if it's a historical marker. This, Myers says with an air of near certainty, is the infamous spot where LeBron James jerseys were burned. The scorch mark has withstood 11 months of snow, heat, cigarette butts and spit. In Cleveland, nothing ever really fades away.

Myers is a bartender at Harry Buffalo in suburban Lakewood and, in his young life, has witnessed more than 20 years of Cleveland sports futility. He is a hopeless optimist who proudly wears his Indians cap just hours after they've lost their ninth game in 10 tries. He was here the night last summer when James announced The Decision, a night that started out so innocently. Believe it or not, Cleveland really believed James was staying. The place was packed all the way to the basement in anticipation. They downed King James Bombs -- a mix of Crown Royal, cranberry juice, Red Bull and a pinch of sugar that was tossed in the air. Then James took his talents to South Beach, and the patrons took to the parking lot, scorching their frustrations in a cloud of polyester and cotton.

"It was a very intense moment," Myers said. "I actually thought there was a possibility of maybe a riot in downtown Cleveland."

Love fades. Hate can last forever. Eleven months later, fans gathered again Sunday night in this wood-paneled bar to watch another monumental event in James' life. They came to watch him implode. When the clock ran down and the Dallas Mavericks denied James his first NBA championship, the celebration resembled something that belonged in northern Texas.

Champagne flowed out of shot glasses. Everyone at the bar got a swig. The flat screens were muted, and "We Are the Champions" blasted over the speakers. People had to get up early for work in a few hours. They didn't care.

"This is the closest I've felt in my lifetime like we won a championship," said Mallory Blewitt, a 20-something who joined this community resistance against LeBron James' happiness.

"We take what we can get as a city."

Jilted

Sure, it's petty and spiteful, rooting against LeBron. A basket clanked off the rim Sunday night, and a bar erupted in glee. To this day, at least one Cleveland Cavaliers message board refuses, at least in subject headlines, to refer to him by name. People there call him No. 6.

Greg Vlosich does not want the world to think Cleveland is desperate, bitter or pathetic. If James had slipped away under normal circumstances, with a press release or a 2 o'clock news conference like normal well-paid athletes, the city would've let it go by now. Vlosich just hated the way LeBron jilted the city, on national TV, with a one-hour prime-time special.

He said it was embarrassing, stringing Cleveland fans along, breaking their hearts in front of millions. Vlosich wanted to do something about it. The graphic artist went home and took his frustrations out on a T-shirt last summer. He came up with a catchy slogan. The Lyin' King. At least one woman was wearing the shirt Sunday night, when the crowd was interspersed with some of Vlosich's other creations. His family runs a graphic T-shirt business, and it's quite a town talker. A few weeks ago, Greg says, he was sitting at home watching James and the Heat advance to the NBA Finals, becoming more and more annoyed. So he went to his room and designed a gray T-shirt that prompted the Cavs For Mavs campaign, and order requests flowed in from all over the United States and from four other countries.

He declined to say how many T-shirts have been sold, adding only that the company received so many requests that it couldn't fill them all. It might sound strange, a city a time zone and at least two accents away passionately rooting for a basketball team with no real ties to the community. Vlosich doesn't want people to think that Cleveland has given up on its own team, that its fans think the product is so bad that they have to resort to sharing allegiances.

It's just that the Cavs haven't had much to cheer about in the post-LeBron era. They lost 26 straight games in 2010-11, tying the 1976-77 Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the longest skid in any professional sport. They finished 19-63, and, oftentimes, more crowds in Cleveland gathered around to watch the James drama than to watch their own team flailing through the growing pains of the season.

"Here's the main thing," Vlosich said. "It was something for people to rally around."

And rally they did, with Coronas and Mavericks-blue shots and fist bumps after big baskets. There was a joke around town last week that Cleveland had become a northern suburb of Dallas. But really, fans just wanted to dwell in any area code besides the 305.

Twenty-seven years, and Vlosich has been an unwavering Cleveland fan. He has lived in the same 10-mile radius his entire life. He dreamed of playing basketball for Cleveland State, then wound up playing guard at the school in the mid-2000s. He loved it when his dad used to regale the boys with fond memories of the last championship the city won. Greg's dad, George, was maybe 10 when it happened in 1964.

When Art Modell moved the Browns out of Cleveland, George and his boys held up protest signs in the stands. Greg still has a picture of that day on his refrigerator.

That's why he wants people to know how big of a deal this is in Cleveland, how much it hurt. He was playing softball down the street from Harry Buffalo when The Decision was announced last summer, but watched it on a laptop in the dugout. They are roughly the same age, the King and the graphic designer. He followed James in high school when LeBron was a nationally known kid sensation in Akron and Vlosich was anonymously slogging away at Lakewood High.

"People kind of felt betrayed by the way he did it, you know?" Vlosich said. "You don't do that to a city that embraced you that long. I think if he could do it over, he would. If not, he's crazy."

Late Sunday, Vlosich was at home, trying to figure out a latest design to celebrate a possible Mavs victory but, more important, a James defeat. He decided on a blue-and-yellow T-shirt.

"All for One, Won for All."

The promise

The Broadway Avenue Boys & Girls Club is a rim-rattling drive down two lanes of potholes that are called America's Byway. Old factories sigh puffs of smoke into the air. There, on 61st Street, is a tiny pocket of LeBron's last die-hard fans. They're 14 years old. They wear striped shirts and worn-out shorts and play pingpong and basketball.

The Decision might have blown up a team and rankled a country. But it did something else, too. It paid for a new basketball floor and a couple of other upgrades at the recreation center. Last summer, James promised he would donate ad money from the broadcast to the charity. He delivered.

And, on Monday afternoon, LaBron Sanford was playing on the new floor with his buddies. The smiling, shy 14-year-old wasn't in the best of moods. Like so many other kids here, he wanted LeBron to win.

"I felt like he gave Cleveland all he had," Sanford said. "He wanted to go somewhere else to win a ring. I still think he's going to win a couple."

It's kind of funny. Kids worship LeBron while their parents curse him. On Monday, even Ohio Gov. John Kasich got into the act. He took a few pokes at James and declared the Mavericks honorary Ohioans.

Ron Soeder, president of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Cleveland, is stuck sometimes on the whole issue. He figures it's better for Cleveland if the Heat lose.

"[But] 86 percent of our kids are at or near poverty," Soeder said. "Who wins a basketball championship is not a relevant issue with the poverty in our neighborhoods."

So, why do they root against him so passionately? The answers, perhaps, come from some of the younger folk at Harry Buffalo. They couldn't bear to watch LeBron win. Not this year. It's too soon. It would've made the decision seem right.

The final game of the NBA season closed a chapter Sunday to a sad and bitter year. But there's hope that luck will change. Later this month, the Cavs will pick the No. 1 and No. 4 selections in the NBA draft. As LaBron Sanford walked out of the gym on Monday, he asked about a rumor he'd heard that the Cavs were going to get the No. 2 pick, too. Maybe there's another LeBron James in this draft. At least there's hope.

"I hated to see him go," Soeder said. "In the seven years he was here, he gave the fans in Cleveland one of the best periods in their entire franchise history. We're very thirsty for a championship. That's why I think fan reaction was so negative and violent. We knew we were pretty close."

-

poido123
06-14-2011, 10:39 AM
And what's that?

God, you're annoying, did mummy not breastfeed you? take a hint.

poido123
06-14-2011, 10:42 AM
what?

Man, it's good to see you posting here again, you along with RBA are two of my fav posters on here, sort out these heartless drones, they really don't have a clue about the spirit of basketball.

Lebron, suck a big one! :rockon:

Harison
06-14-2011, 10:47 AM
They had a bad record because Lebron back-stabbed franchise, not hard to understand. If Lebron informed he is leaving beforehand and gave time for Cavs to reload instead of rebuild, they would have done just fine. Now they have to completely rebuild, "thanks" to certain someone.

Bigsmoke
06-14-2011, 11:08 AM
http://www.nba.com/games/20110216/LALCLE/gameinfo.html#nbaGIboxscore
I think they ended up laughing anyway. :applause:

winning one game really overcome the fact that they finished 19-63 including losing by 55 in one of those loses?

whatever makes you happy.

1~Gibson~1
06-14-2011, 11:16 AM
winning one game really overcome the fact that they finished 19-63 including losing by 55 in one of those loses?

last season was a throw away for the cavs. we knew that from day one. we also know that our better days are ahead of us, hence why we're "loao" at LeBron and excited about the upcoming draft.

if not next year, the Cavs will be good the year after. Dan Gilbert isnt going to let this team rot in mediocricy.

RedBlackAttack
06-14-2011, 11:45 AM

No... It was a good year because we were able to get the No. 1 and No. 4 picks in the draft, we were able to evaluate a good deal of young talent and we pulled off some trades that will ultimately improve the future of the team.

Oh yeah... And the Heat lost.

I would say that, at the end of the day, this was a very positive NBA season for us... Not so much for you.

kaiiu
06-14-2011, 11:47 AM
No... It was a good year because we were able to get the No. 1 and No. 4 picks in the draft, we were able to evaluate a good deal of young talent and we pulled off some trades that will ultimately improve the future of the team.

Oh yeah... And the Heat lost.

I would say that, at the end of the day, this was a very positive NBA season for us... Not so much for you.
Lebron choking was more satisfying than the Heat losing

Basketball Fan
06-14-2011, 11:50 AM
']Because he said he was on multiple occasions. There is video evidence.

Then post it

Because he was rather noncommittal over the whole thing.

I have no issue with Cavs fans hating him but I do find it funny that he's hated more in Ohio than Tressel.

Especially since most of Ohio are Buckeye fans than Cavs fans.

GOBB
06-14-2011, 11:57 AM
I guess the Ohio governor has nothing else better to do. I'm not sure what's funnier lebron performance or city of Cleveland rejoicing every failure of lebron (which is sad). Push.

RedBlackAttack
06-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Then post it

I have no issue with Cavs fans hating him but I do find it funny that he's hated more in Ohio than Tressel.

Why would people in Ohio hate Tressel? :oldlol:

He committed NCAA violations and lost his job. He had a nice run at OSU, though, and will be remembered as the guy who brought the school its first National Championship in over 30 years. What, exactly, did he do to warrant being 'hated' in Ohio?

Anyone that doesn't understand Clevelanders and Ohioians dislike of James, imo, don't really understand what it means to be a fan of a hometown team. That is fine, because a lot of the people on here are fans of players or fans of franchises that are thousands of miles away... I wouldn't expect people like that to really 'get' the bad taste that was left in our mouths over that whole experience.

Fact is, most everybody else does get it. And, no... This isn't a case of 'holding on' or 'not letting it go.' My life as a sports fan doesn't live or die based on James. Had he won a title this week instead of losing it, I wouldn't be burying my head in the sand or crying myself to sleep. I wanted him to lose, but it wasn't the most important thing in my sports world... That would be the upcoming draft.

Still, my disdain for James isn't going anywhere. Just because we don't like him and will continue not liking him doesn't mean that we are 'not letting it go.' For me, 'letting it go' meant no longer seeing him in a Cavaliers uniform and wishing that he was still in Cleveland. I was over that relatively quickly and have actually really embraced being on the otherside of things.

That doesn't mean that I will have no opinion on James or the Heat, though, and that I will be indifferent as to whether or not he wins or loses... I will ALWAYS hope that he fails... ALWAYS hope that this Miami experiment blows up.

Cleveland fans aren't indifferent about many things. Art Modell moved the Browns out of Cleveland 15 years ago and he still gets daily hate mail and can't return to the city. James will be getting booed mercilessly five years from now when he comes to Cleveland and people around here will ALWAYS rejoice in his failings.

We will never be indifferent about James... nor should we be. Cleveland is a very large chapter in James' biography and, thus, the city will always hold strong opinions about him... Just as, I'm sure, he holds strong opinions about us. Hell, the guy brought up Cleveland after one of his most monumental victories in Miami about a month ago.

He will always be somewhere on our minds and we will always be somewhere on his.

PowerGlove
06-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Then post it

If anyone from that whole OSU fiasco was to be vilified, it should be Ray Small. His snitching basically nailed Tressel's coffin, smfh.

TheMan
06-14-2011, 01:59 PM
LBJ is a choker, Cleveland is better off starting anew, he's Miami's problem now...

CLE[216]
06-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Then post it

He said this on NBATV, can't find video, only audio (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32v3Xt7v4Ng)

Here, he says it to a crowd in downtown Cleveland (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLK3r94CdA&feature=player_detailpage#t=113s)

Eat Like A Bosh
06-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Cleveland Fans are way bigger losers than LeBron.

Heavincent
06-14-2011, 05:25 PM
You don't have to be a Clevelander to laugh. The vast majority of whole world was rooting for the Mavs. :roll:

This.

CLE[216]
06-14-2011, 05:28 PM

I have just as many championship rings as LeBron does.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-14-2011, 05:28 PM
Man, it's good to see you posting here again, you along with RBA are two of my fav posters on here, sort out these heartless drones, they really don't have a clue about the spirit of basketball.

Lebron, suck a big one! :rockon:

kind of you to say so. Cheers!

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-14-2011, 05:33 PM

your avatar suggests that you are a Laker fan. As a Laker fan (if you are a true fan) then you should be well above a post criticizing true Cleveland fans.
disappointing coming from a Laker fan.

imo, if there was a Fan Base MVP Award, it should go to the Cavs Fans. They stayed true to their team, even though it plummeted both in terms of talent and watchability. And Karma is properly rewarding them with the 1st and 4th picks.

CLE[216]
06-14-2011, 05:39 PM
your avatar suggests that you are a Laker fan. As a Laker fan (if you are a true fan) then you should be well above a post criticizing true Cleveland fans.

imo, if there was a Fan Base MVP Award, it should go to the Cavs Fans. They stayed true to their team, even though it plummeted both in terms of talent and watchability. And Karma is properly rewarding them with the 1st and 4th picks.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-14-2011, 05:43 PM
']:cheers:

runner-up: Sacramento Fans
The Maloofs threaten to move the team, but the city rallied to keep them.
I would be pissed at the Maloofs, but the fans appear to be very supportive and understanding.

RedBlackAttack
06-14-2011, 05:49 PM

Got to say... One thing I didn't expect when the announcement was made by James was the amount of vitriol that would come the way of Cleveland. It has been quite surprising to me.

I thought, naively, that at least with James' departure, real Cavaliers fans that stuck by the franchise would be given some respect by other fans from around the league, because it had been said for years that -- without James -- we would have no fanbase... And that we were a bunch of front-runners.

The narrative immediately changed from 'you are front-runners' to 'you are butt-hurt losers.'

Hell, real Cleveland fans that showed their true colors by sticking by the team have taken more criticism than the former Cavaliers 'fans' that jumped ship with James and became Heat 'fans.'

It is a strange sports world that we currently live in.

Eat Like A Bosh
06-14-2011, 05:50 PM

It's not like I hopped on the Miami Bandwagon, like most people.

Anyways, my bad, maybe I should rephrase. LeBron was not classy at all, he's ignorant, but Dan Gilbert's behavior makes him seem like a bigger loser.
Dan Gilbert has to be one of the saddest people in America. It seems he lives in hopes of seeing LeBron fail. Gilbert should get over LeBron. He is acting worst than a scorned female who has been jilted. I don't blame LeBron for leaving Cleveland. It is amazing that Gilbert felt that LeBron quit in the Boston series however, he was there waiting to drop over $100 million dollars in a contract to resign him. Grow up Gilbert. Act like a mature person.

I never liked LeBron that much, but Dan Gilbert's just pathetic... He's a loser :violin:

Eat Like A Bosh
06-14-2011, 05:52 PM
And the fact that someone enjoys themselves winning a lot less than enjoying someone else fail.
LeBron was being an ass for sure, but Clevelanders should just Let it Go. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLYiIBCN9ec&feature=channel_video_title)

RedBlackAttack
06-14-2011, 05:55 PM
And the fact that someone enjoys themselves winning a lot less than enjoying someone else fail.
LeBron was being an ass for sure, but Clevelanders should just Let it Go. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLYiIBCN9ec&feature=channel_video_title)
Why should we 'let it go'? And, what would 'letting it go' entail? Not having an opinion on James? Being completely indifferent as to what happens in his career?

It is just a stupid request. James hasn't 'let it go,' btw. He brought up the Cavs just last month after eliminating the Celtics. It is CLEAR that Cleveland is still on his mind a lot of the time... And he is on our mind some of the time.

...and it is completely understandable why.

Also, I can guarantee you that Gilbert is NOT 'one of the saddest people in America.' He is a billionaire who owns a team that just completely beat the odds by attaining the the Nos. 1 & 4 picks in the draft... And, the guy who publicly embarrassed him just got some comeuppance. He has no reason to be 'sad.' In fact, I would bet that -- as of this moment -- he is very 'glad.'

I didn't agree with his decision to write that letter, but I understood why he was so upset... And, I like the fact that he isn't afraid to spend money to make the team better. I'm happy he is our owner because of that, not anything to do with James.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-14-2011, 05:58 PM

but its not mutally exclusive.
As a Laker fan, I love to see the Lakers win and I love to see the Celtics lose.
As a Cavs fan, I would enjoy my team, but also enjoy watching the traitor lose. You can enjoy both.

As for Dan Gilbert... as a fan, I would love to see my owner put that ad in the paper like he did. That was ballsy and from the heart. And I gather he is a fan, too, so it is OK for him to enjoy seeing Lebron stink it up....esp after he had Lebron's back for so many years.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-14-2011, 06:01 PM
Got to say... One thing I didn't expect when the announcement was made by James was the amount of vitriol that would come the way of Cleveland. It has been quite surprising to me.

I thought, naively, that at least with James' departure, real Cavaliers fans that stuck by the franchise would be given some respect by other fans from around the league, because it had been said for years that -- without James -- we would have no fanbase... And that we were a bunch of front-runners.

The narrative immediately changed from 'you are front-runners' to 'you are butt-hurt losers.'

Hell, real Cleveland fans that showed their true colors by sticking by the team have taken more criticism than the former Cavaliers 'fans' that jumped ship with James and became Heat 'fans.'

It is a strange sports world that we currently live in.

I don't know. Certainly the knuckleheads here on ISH don't know better.
I haven't seen much criticism of true Cavs fans by the media. Sure, they pointed out that Cavs fans were rejoicing in Lebron/Heat failure, but they didn't really say that it was horrible of them to do so.

CLE[216]
06-14-2011, 06:01 PM

Linkin Park, bro? Seriously?

RedBlackAttack
06-14-2011, 06:03 PM
I don't know. Certainly the knuckleheads here on ISH don't know better.
I haven't seen much criticism of true Cavs fans by the media. Sure, they pointed out that Cavs fans were rejoicing in Lebron/Heat failure, but they didn't really say that it was horrible of them to do so.
I was referring to the world of ISH.

Rose
06-14-2011, 06:06 PM
That's kind of your problem right there.:oldlol:

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-14-2011, 06:08 PM

LOL. There is no accounting for that!
Keep in mind that, according to ISH, Dirk is suddenly the best all-around player in the NBA.

dirtydez
06-14-2011, 06:10 PM
']I have just as many championship rings as LeBron does.
http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac289/realgrimeynigga/lebrobeddie.jpg

RedBlackAttack
06-14-2011, 06:10 PM
That's kind of your problem right there.:oldlol:
Even that was a bit unexpected. I thought that a lot of the hate geared toward the Cavs on this board was because James was on the team... And, when he left, the people that criticized the organization/city/etc would go with him.

It turned out that a new breed of anti-Cleveland poster was born... And possibly in greater numbers than before.

Very strange. I don't really care much. I've been dealing with criticism on here for years... First, by those that accused me of only being a Cavs' fan because we drafted James and, next, for not 'getting over it' and 'being a jilted ex-girlfriend.'

It was just a very interesting twist that I didn't see coming. I thought that the great majority -- even on here -- would completely understand why Clevelanders were almost forced by James to despise him.

Oh well.

Rose
06-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Even that was a bit unexpected. I thought that a lot of the hate geared toward the Cavs was because James was on the team... And, when he left, the people that criticized the organization/city/etc would go with him.

It turned out that a new breed of anti-Cleveland poster was born... And possibly in greater numbers than before.

Very strange. I don't really care much. I've been dealing with criticism on here for years... First, by those that accused me of only being a Cavs' fan because we drafted James and, next, for not 'getting over it' and 'being a jilted ex-girlfriend.'

It was just a very interesting twist that I didn't see coming.
Yeah I definitely agree with you, I know you took shit for awhile about being a Cavs fan. Which is weird because you'd be one dedicated fan boy having over 15k posts.:oldlol: Granted certain fanboys can do that but very few..

And personally, I'd be pissed as hell if one my players left my team the way Bronzy left. So I see no problem with the hate. Although if he apologizes and actually means it, and does something to prove it. I think it might be pathetic if Cavs fans still felt "jilted" but I really doubt he does. He's always thinking about Cleveland, it's weird in a way. Probably because he still wants to be the hero and loved by everyone.

And also you forget that the average age on here is probably 14. So they've never seen their favorite players walk away from their teams, or anything close to it.

kaiiu
06-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Even that was a bit unexpected. I thought that a lot of the hate geared toward the Cavs on this board was because James was on the team... And, when he left, the people that criticized the organization/city/etc would go with him.

It was just a very interesting twist that I didn't see coming. I thought that the great majority -- even on here -- would completely understand why Clevelanders were almost forced by James to despise him.

Oh well.
funny how the ones to talk shit about Cleveland and the organization are the ones who used to " support" them when Lebron was here. Funny... :lol